JUST A FLEETING FEELING

By tearingcoala1244

A story which takes on from ep 6 of bed friend with just a little twist that King is kinn Porsches's son. An... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
TWO: PART ONE
TWO : TWO
THREE
FOUR

FIVE:ONE

1K 53 23
By tearingcoala1244

5:1

Uea was so mesmerized in the song that he didn't even notice when it finished and everyone one clapping. The thundering sounds of the claps did nothing to break his eyes from Wik.

Should he move? Should he go to the stage? And what? Say Thank you?

That's simply ridiculous. Even for Uea. Nope that would be embarrassing. He is not gonna do that.

Just as he was thinking of doing something doing really embarrassing, there was a hand on his shoulder.

Uea startled slightly and quickly turned around. And his breath got caught.

It was Angel.

The only singer that has everyone on chokehold with his singing. His soft voice, those teasing melodies and the heart reaching lyrics. The sounds usually makes people smile and feel a sense of joy, but when they read the lyrics, a wave of sadness washes over them. It was as if the singer had tapped into a realm of emotions that resonated deep within anyone's soul.

Uea gulps. His eyes wide. The only thing is going on in his mind is Angel's.

He tries to focus on something else. Anything, but unfortunately the only thing he notices is Angel's smile and stupidly enough the mole in the side of his eyes.

And oh did he say his smile? Uea feels awkward. Stiff. He tried to say something but his voice got caught. But thankfully seems like Angel had enough of his silence and takes the first initiative to say something.

"He looks beautiful right?" Angel asked with a soft teasing voice.

Halt. Halt Uea. What....

Uea was bewildered at what he had. Apparently that's what it needed for Uea to find his voice again.

"What?", Uea himself whimpered slightly hearing his own soft scratchy voice.

Angel chuckled at that. "P'Kim looks beautiful while singing doesn't he? But be careful young man, that beautiful person is mine."

Oh, it was true then,Wik, being in a committed relationship, married even, now he had confirmation. And apparently that person is Angel.No wonder, whenever Wik and Angel made public appearances together, their bond seemed unbreakable. In every photograph, they shared a radiant smile, their eyes locked in a deep connection.

Well Uea should make it clear to the man that he has no sort of feelings like that, even if Uea knows that the man himself is joking.

"No, no it isn't like that, I just like khun Wik's voice and his song really helped me in bad times."Hearing that, Angel softly chuckled to himself. Again that smile.

But before they could say something else, several gunshot sounds rang out. Uea's heart stopped, his mind going blank as fear gripped him tight. He knew he should move, but his feet refused to cooperate, feeling as though they were made of jelly.

Amidst the chaos, there were shouts and screams, followed by more gunshots. Uea's eyes darted around, desperately searching for King. Panic consumed him, making it difficult to think clearly or make sense of the terrifying situation unfolding before him.

A sudden hand grabbed his wrist, yanking him away from the turmoil. Uea turned to face the person, it was Angel. His face etched with concern and determination. But Uea get the feeling that Angel knows what he is doing. Without a word, he pulled him away from the rush, his grip firm yet gentle.

As they raced through the chaos, Uea's mind began to clear slightly. He noticed it was not way they came in. Definitely not the exit , because they just passed it.

Panic began to bubble up inside him as the reality of their situation sank in. The deafening sound of gunshots rang in his ears, drowning out all other noise.

"Phi, we just passed the exit!" Uea shouted, desperation lacing his voice. He desperately tried to call out to his companion amidst deafening sound of gunshots and the chaos of people running for their lives. The air was thick with fear and confusion, making it difficult to navigate through the labyrinth of corridors and hallways.

Angel turned around, his face a mask of determination and reassurance. With a calm voice that belied the chaos surrounding them, he said, "Don't worry, Uea. I know the way. Trust me, we will meet the others there."

Uea held onto those words like a lifeline, his trust in Phi unwavering. They continued to sprint through the twisted maze of the building, dodging obstacles and praying that every turn would bring them closer to safety. He even saw one man lying in the pool of blood. Whose he doesn't know.

Questions flooded his thoughts: What was happening? Who was shooting? And most importantly, where was King?

With each passing moment, Uea's heart pounded louder in his ears. The sounds of gunshots and screams seemed to fade into the background as the pair continued to navigate through the darkness and confusion. They moved swiftly, their steps taking them further away from the danger.

Finally, they reached a hidden corner, filled with shadows and silence. Uea's breath came in ragged gasps, his whole body trembling from the adrenaline coursing through his veins. Angel turned to face him, his gaze intense yet compassionate.

"Ok here's what we gonna do, in a minute, 2 bodyguards will come. We will be taking the stairs. No matter what happens, what you see, run straight down."

"Phi... Whats happening. It's dark phi." Uea wildly looked around, his voice rough. His fear of dark is catching up now that his aderline is turning down. Uea just might start crying.

He suddenly felt his vision getting dark. Uea felt himself losing his balance. His legs gave way beneath him, and he braced himself for the impact of hitting the floor. But just as he was about to succumb to the inevitable.

A sudden warm embrace caught him, cradling him from the impending fall. The arms around him were soft yet strong, providing him with a sense of security he hadn't felt in a long time. Uea clutched onto Angel like his lifeline, desperate for any form of stability in this chaotic moment.

He felt the his hands gently stroking his hair, the simple gesture offering a soothing reassurance. "It's ok. It's ok. You are safe," Angel whispered, his voice filled with empathy and understanding. "Just 15 minutes, and we will be out of here. You are brave, right?"

Uea's heart raced with confusion, his mind struggling to comprehend the situation. He must have appeared pitiful and pathetic for the stranger to speak to him with such kindness, but fear had a way of breaking down even the strongest of facades.

"Phi phi," Uea stammered, his voice quivering with uncertainty, "what's happening? Please tell me. And who are you? Well of course I know you as Angel. But... "

He was cut off when Angel suddenly stopped stroking and turned to look at him.

"Porchay, My name is Porchay. You might not know me, but just know I am King's Uncle. This is not how we are supposed to meet. I hoped that King would have introduced you to me. But not like this." Angel... Phi Porschay replied, his voice filled with a tinge of sadness.

"But there isn't enough time. Just trust me, Uea. Trust that I won't let anything happen to you. We'll get through this together."

There was a ting sound and Uea jerked. It was P'Big with another man.

Relief washed in P'Porschay's face.

"P'Pete, P'Big."

"Chay are you ok?" the other man came to their way and Uea might have skrinked a little closed to P'Porchay as the man also tightened his grip.

"Yes, yes we are both ok. What's happening Phi. One time every thing was ok and the next thing we know there were gun shots. I thought the deal was going well?" P'Porschay questioned, his voice laced with urgency.

Confusion and fear filled the air, as they both tried to make sense of the chaos around them.

P'Big's face tightened, revealing the gravity of the situation. His voice trembled slightly as he uttered the words that sent shivers down their spines. "They tried to shoot Khun King," he revealed, his words heavy with concern. The mere mention of King's name was enough to send shockwaves through their entire existence.

Uea, a silent observer until now, felt his heart skip a beat as the realization sank in. King? The name echoed through his mind, leaving him breathless.

He felt his breath stop.

Worry etched deep lines on P'Porschay's face as he continued to press for answers. "What? Is he safe? And what of P'Kinn? He was supposed to be with him, right?" His voice cracked with fear and concern.

P'Big's eyes flickered with uncertainty, revealing the weight of the situation they found themselves in. "I don't know," he confessed, his voice heavy with regret. "Everything happened so fast. Before I could even get in position, Porsche suddenly changed my root and told me to find Pete and quickly go with you guys."

"We need to keep moving," the man who was probably Pete said, his voice steady despite the panic still lingering in the air. Like he was used to this. Like he has dealth with this many times already.

"We can't stay here. Chay don't worry, king has both of his father with him. Meanwhile think about yourself. Kim has gone half mad looking for you. God knows how many people died by his hand till now."Uea's eyes bugged out.

Kill?

"Khun Uea?"

Suddenly getting addressed he turned towards P'Big.

"I..." his doesn't know what to say anymore. He is tired. This was supposed to be a fun night. He feels cold from his back cut.

He doesn't know what to say other than he really really needs to merits. A lot of merits.

AUTHORS NOTE

Uea really needs to do merits.....

But anyway guys a very fucking big to whoever is gonna read it and staying with this story even after all this time. Also thank you for all those likes and views

I love you guys soooo much. Thank you for commenting. You won't believe how much it helps me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 747 23
It has been months since the war between the Major and Minor ended. Months since Porsche and Porchay -Forcefully- moved into the Major house. A month...
57K 1.4K 14
A short story of payu , rain , sky and prapai characters from the drama Love in the air .( AU ) Rain and sky are 2nd year architecture students, they...
45.7K 1.6K 17
okay gays, so this is a omegaverse story where porsche have a son with Vegas. Everyone know about this but kinn is the only one who doesn't know it y...
3.6K 177 9
"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like right now he wants to go back home and f...