The young master's loyal serv...

By Rosie_Kiara

The Delamore are known to be the most powerful family in their empire, and is known for their loyalty and ach... More

ch.1:The delamore
ch.2:friends?
ch.3:planned bodyguard
ch.4:lesson
ch.5:
ch.6:the ill-mannered and the well-behaved
ch.7:kitty!
ch.8:festival
ch.9:seperated
ch.10:to the rescue
ch.11:new friends
ch.12:The new head
ch.13:How do you know me?
ch.14:Solar
ch.15:siblings
ch.16:My brother
ch.17:Who?
ch.18:traitor found?
ch.19:Traitor in action
ch.20:decision
ch.21: Change of atmosphere
ch.22: Forgiven?
ch.23:A trip to the outside world
ch.24:Malical kingdom
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27:closure
ch.28:shining sun after rainstorm
announcement
update + spoiler
S.2 ch.1:A princess's wish
sneak peak
S.2 ch.3:The kingdom of evil
S.2 ch.4:The prophecy
S.2 ch.5:The devil back alive
S.2 ch.6:Gloomy palace
S.2 ch.7:Grandson
S.2 ch.8:A clue
S.2 ch.9:past home
S.2 ch.10:Hunters
S2 ch.11:Mermaid's magic
S.2 ch.12:Unknown past
S.2 ch.13:Old acquaintance
S.2 ch.14:reunion
S.2 ch.15:Old friend
S.2 ch.16:Breakout
S.2 ch.16:Where you belong
S.2 ch.17:The princess of siren
S.2 ch.18:Awoken
S.2 ch.19:Enough is enough
S.2 ch.20:The rulers of the sea
S.2 ch.21:Ice
S.2 ch.22:Family
S.2 ch.23:Uncle's sarcrifice
teaser

S.2 ch.2:Journey begins

309 18 7
By Rosie_Kiara

Huh?

Is what everyone thought as they stared at the king with a flabbergasped expression.

A few minutes ago

"Don't worry, I'm here!"Ying reassured as she gave Yaya's hand a gentle squezze.

"Mhm! I'm also here"Boboiboy added with a smile.

"Thank you"Yaya smiled before they entered the room while Boboiboy's companion waited outside.

"Hello sweety, is there something that you need?"The queen asked her daughter in a gentle tone.

"Um.."She hesitated. "Could I please go on a journey with Boboiboy?"

All three of them stayed silence, waiting for their answer and ready to give arguments on why it would be good for her to go, just like they had practiced a few hours ago.

After what felt like an eternity, the king spoke: "Of course you may"

Huh?

Back to present

"Really?"Yaya asked with clear surprise on her face.

"Yes, you're an adult now and it would be good for you to see the world before becoming a queen like your mother"

"I agree, you should enjoy your youth"Her mom's lips formed into a soft smile.

"But you sa-"Yaya couldn't finish her sentence as Ying hugged her in excitement.

"Horray! We're going on a journey!"She happily exclaimed, but quickly let her go after hearing the rulers laughs. "Oops- sorry my princess"

"No, no, it's okay"Yaya said.

"Well then, when are you planning to go dear?"The queen asked. "I would advice you to go tomorrow morning if you don't want to miss the lunar festival in the Shadow kingdom. I heard that it's very exciting"

"Oh- yes, that's a good idea"Yaya nodded.

"It's decided then"The king said. "You will leave tomorrow, so we have to make a grand dinner tonight! Afterall, we won't be seeing our little princess for a long while"

Yaya's cheek turned a bit red as her father called her 'their little princess' like he always does. "Mhm.."

"Kawai"Ying and Boboiboy thought at the same time but didn't say anything.

And so, everything ended well and the grand dinner was held that night as planned.

"What's wrong?"Ying asked when she noticed the expression on her best frined's face.

"Ah, nothing don't worry"Yaya replied.

She sighed. "I know you ever since we were eight, do you really think that I wouldn't know when something is bothering you?"

"You're right"Yaya sighed aswell and looked at the beautiful night sky filled with more stars then usual. "It's just.. something feels strange"

"What do you mean?"Ying moved closer and leaned her arms on the balcony's fence.

"You know that my parents are always strict about me leaving the castle right?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"How come they let me go on a journey that easily then? I didn't even need to convince them"

"Now that you say it.. you do have a point, but maybe they were just in a good mood and thought that you'd be safe traveling with Boboiboy?"

"Even so, it's not like Boboiboy know better than me about the outside world"

"But his subordinates do?"

"Yes, but.. I know my parents"She shook her head. "Nevermind, I shouldn't think much about it, everything ended well afterall"

"Right!"Ying agreed. "But I understand why you feel that way. I too felt that it was strange, but everything ended well so I didn't give it much thoughts"

"Excuse me"Gempa said as he entered the balcony.

"Oh, Gempa"Yaya returned his smile. "Is there something that you need?"

"Your parents wish to talk with you"

"I see, thank you for telling me"

○○○

"You wanted to talk with me?"Yaya said as she entered her parents' room.

"Yes"The queen said as she came closer with a black box in her hand. "I wanted to give this to you"

"What is it?"Yaya asked as she took the box.

"A magical amulet to protect you"Her mother opened the box, revealing the pink diamond in form of an amulet and put it on her daughter. "Please be careful my dear, you never know what or who you will meet outside"

"I will mom, don't worry"Yaya reassured.

"And remember, don't trust people easily okay? They might have evil intentions"The king added.

"Yes father"The princess smiled. "Really, you don't have to worry. I won't do anything stupid and I'm not alone either, so it shouldn't be too dangerous"

The king smiled, not as a ruler but as a father. "Of course, I trust you that you can take care of yourself. Afterall, you've grown to be such a strong woman like your mother"

The said person chuckled. "And you have the instinct of your father"She added.

"Yes, that too"He smiled. "It's just that there are many evil people outside and I'm afraid that they will harm you"

"I understand your worry and I promise that I will send you a letter every week!"Yaya smiled brightly.

"Then we will be looking forward to hearing your adventure sweatheart"

The night passes, its dark sky replaced by peaceful blue sky as the sunlight shined over the land.

"Be careful sweety"Her mother said.

"Take care dear"Her father added.

Yaya smiled and turned around to her friends to leave, but before she entered the carrige, she couldn't help but run back and hug her parents for the last time.

"I will miss you"She whispered.

"We will miss you too"Her mother hugged her back and gently patted her back.

"Now, don't cry"Her father wiped away her tears. "Those tears doesn't match your lovely face"

She chuckled and nodded. "Mhm! Goodbye mom and dad!" She waved before she ran to the carrige, joining her friends.

The two parents waved their daughters goodbye, happy smiles on their face, slowly dissappearing as she left.

"The oracle is setting place.."The king mumbled with a serious expression on his face.

The queen held his hand as she held back her tears.

"May they save this empire"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Second chapter for this season! And already becoming a mystery ;)

Lmao I'm enjoying this too much XD

I hope you liked it ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 19
this story happened after BBBM2!! . . . after boboiboy rest, the kokotiam gang have vacation to earth as a "thank you for defeating that noseless...
3.1K 185 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...
62.8K 2.6K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
4.5K 234 4
Blαcĸ Ice. Aɴ eхpαɴѕιoɴ ѕploтcнed wιтн cryѕтαllιɴe вαllѕ oғ ғlαмe. "Leт ɢo! I ɴeed тo ɢeт тo нιм!!!" ...S-ѕo.. Dαrĸ. Scαrleт αɴd opαl ιɴ α вυrѕт oғ ɴ...