Wildflower Book 1 | Naruto Fa...

By Dipuo_Shabele14

'"Look at me. My feet are drenched in my mother's blood! My father's blood is all over me!" She stepped forw... More

Chapter1: The Throne Topples Over
Chapter2: The Awakening
Chapter3: Foundations Quake
Chapter4: An Arrangement
Chapter5: Time Out
Chapter6: We Meet Again(edited)
Chapter7: Reunion
Chapter8: Moments That Build
Chapter9: Budding Flowers
Chapter10: Tangible Thoughts
Chapter11: Gaping Wounds
Chapter12: Mending Hearts(edited)
Chapter13: Ties
Chapter14: Return To The Ranks
Chapter15: Chūnin Exams?
Chapter16: Mission
Chapter17: Snake In The Grass
Chapter18: Final Decision
Chapter19: Stronger
Chapter20: Encounter
Chapter21: Brewing A Storm
Chapter22: Needle In The Hay
Chapter23: The Talk
Chapter24: Chūnin Exams!(Edited)
Chapter25: Light(edited)
Chapter26: Second Part(edited)
Chapter27: Taking Risks
Chapter28: New Ventures
Chapter29: Finding Footing
Chapter30: Finals
Chapter31: Observations
Chapter32: Past
Chapter33: Tactics
Chapter34: Suzume's Worth
Chapter35: Priorities
Chapter36: Memories
Chapter37: Alliance
Chapter38: Noro
Chapter39: Noble Venture!
Chapter40: Disturbance In The Nest
Chapter41: Hikari And Tamakiku
Chapter42: Okaa-chan
Chapter43: Sunagakure
Chapter44: Exploring Possibilities(edited)
Chapter45: Sasuke
Chapter46: Enter Suitatsumi!
Chapter47: Mika's Seal
Chapter48: The Trip
Chapter49: Silent Tears
Chapter50: Mizubana
Chapter51: The Shrine
Chapter52: Itachi's Reflection
Chapter53: Susanō
Chapter54: Peace
Chapter55: Kumogakure No Sato(edited)
Chapter56: The Naka River
Chapter57: Not Madara.
Chapter58: Regret
Chapter59: Lovers
Chapter60: Undone
Chapter61: Reflection
Chapter63: Cutting Ties
Chapter64: Realisations
Chapter65: Five Steps Back
Chapter66: Wheels In Motion
Chapter67: Truth Untold
Chapter68: The Erudite
Chapter69: Life And Death
Chapter70: Uzumaki
Chapter71: Precipice
Chapter72: Becoming A Chūnin
Chapter73: Tatsu No Kuni
Chapter74: Revelations
Chapter75: A Scroll For A Scroll
Chapter76: A Parting Gift
Chapter77: Peonies In The Night Rain
Chapter78: Dance Of The Cherry Blossom
Chapter79: Ruffled Feathers
Chapter80: On The Premise
Chapter81: I Was Once A Fly On The Wall
Chapter82: Internal Conflict
Chapter83: Freezing Heart
Chapter84: Taisetsu
Chapter85: Tanuki To Kitsune
Chapter86: Soba-sama
Chapter87: Return
Chapter88: Weak
Chapter89: Sweet Mother Tamakiku
Chapter90: Acceptance
Chapter91: Tipping Over
Chapter92: Tama's Romance Prowess
Chapter93: Bleeding Heart
Chapter94: First Match
Chapter95: Quince!
Chapter96: Three Flowers In Spring
Chapter97: Young Miss Nanako
Chapter98: Smiles And All
Chapter99: Spark
Chapter100: Drama
Chapter101: Master Manipulator
Chapter102: Caving In
Chapter103: New Doors Unlocked
Author's Note

Chapter62: Rinne

14 1 0
By Dipuo_Shabele14

"You say you used Izanami for this?", Shisui asked carefully. Tama nodded, not looking away from her work. Shisui pursed his lips. Ever since she was completely free of the soul binding seal, she had manipulated her Mangekyō Sharingan into completely mutating so that it acted like an enhanced version of itself. (However there was still that other seal, the one that looked suspicious, which suddenly appeared after she released Mizubana.)

This was how she was able to create a new, living body for Mizubana. It was not a shock, Izanami was not much different from the ancient power of creation itself, and because of its dire consequences, almost no one had made use of it in the past. As compared to this power, it was only a slightly different technique since Izanami only manipulated time and space so that it decided an outcome and wrote out reality.

This... It was like a low level power of creation, and if his memory severed him right, Tama should have been blind by now.

"With your power, you could revive both your parents' clans and manipulate them into finding peace.", Mizubana said as she studied her new body, where she sat on the floor. It was fairly young as compared to how old she really was, but it wasn't bad. Tama was actually not a push over.

"You created this body from scratch? It can sustain chakra?", Shisui asked. Tama nodded, a maniacal grin on her usually dull face. Shisui hummed as he considered the odds of her finally having gone mad, looking between Tama and the very old woman before her.

"Did you complete the mask?", Mizubana asked. Tama nodded.
She brought out the mask that Mizubana had asked about. She worked on it for only a few days while travelling to the Bamboo forest from the border. It was faceless and held no particular features. At this, Mizubana stopped herself short of taking it, looking between the mask and Tama.

"A yōkai? Noppera bō, of all things?", she asked, her eyes brimming with curiosity. She took the mask and studied it. "What does it do?"

Shisui was lost at this point, and the sisters were in no better state, but they listened nonetheless.

"Not Noppera Bō, but similar. It allows the user to summon any Kami, taking on the features once the Kami is present. It eradicates the need to switch between masks. If you look at it closely you'll see that there are several seals on it that make this possible, the main one being my grandmother's eight trigram soul binding seal."

"I see. You're a brilliant child then, to be able to adapt a soul seal to fit into a summoning seal. We'll have to test it and see if it has any limits.", Mizubana said. Tama smiled sweetly but said nothing as she turned to pick up her bag.

"We must get going. I have a surprise for you, Akira-chan and Karin-chan.", she said. She then looked at Shisui and nodded curtly. "I should like to hope that you're coming with us."

He paused, not quite sure how to respond. The last he checked, he was bound to her no matter what he wanted. Tama seemed to notice this train of thought and smiled knowingly.

"You can stay if you want to. I know that by now, you're really tired from all the time you've spent with the girls. They're a handful.", she said. Shisui couldn't help but smile, almost bitterly, as he closed his eyes.

How considerate of his captor to give him the choice of staying alone. What would he do? Stare at the pond and listen to the pandas and foxes in the distance? No. Of course he wouldn't. He couldn't possibly. It would be a waste of good energy. He would go and avoid death by boredom.

...

If not for the fact that Tama had confirmed that it wasn't an actual hideout, Tsunade would've sent people to the Akatsuki's base in Amegakure. Apparently, they had an actual, more dangerous hideout in the Land of Rivers, and it was impossible to get to given the amount of Jōnin that failed to locate it directly. At this point, to send out teams with no information was a big risk.

During the two months that Tama had been away, while everyone was doing an outstanding job, the village was clearly missing something important. It was for this reason that Tsunade found that she had to round up the more capable Jōnin and maybe a few Totsubeku Jōnin.

The Jōnin; Inuzuka Hana, Yamashiro Aoba, Nara Ensui, Maito Gai, Sarutobi Asuma.
The Totsubeku Jōnin; Mitarashi Anko, Hatake Kakashi, Akimichi Chōza, Yamanaka Inoichi, Nara Shikaku, Shizune, Shiranui Genma, Morino Ibiki, Inuzuka Tsume.

"We received a missive from the border. We have a problem.", Tsunade said.

...

"You know how the Uzumaki clan was killed off, child. Right? I was killed rather early on, son I didn't get to see the finaly days of the war.", a soft, old female voice said. There was a silhouette in the dim light of blue lamps, a frail figure was sat at a low table across from a much younger girl. The girl had a mask in her hand, a paintbrush in the other. She paused to look at the old woman before casting her eyes down once more.

"Mizu no Kuni went through a large scale civil war where the tried to absorb Uzushio into their ranks in fear of them joining Konoha. When this failed they went to war against them, and unfortunately, the Uzumaki clan had such great power and resources that even kekkei genkai were useless against them. As such, what with them being so close to the place, they were a threat to the resources, security, finances, and ultimately, its survival as a nation. Despite them initially not being part of the war, they had to do something about the clan, but they were too strong and unafraid to murder enemies in cold blood despite their largely docile and sagely temperament. Kirigakure had to bring in reinforcements and eventually got Kumogakure, Shimogakure, and Yugakure to join them. It was barely after Kushina oba-chan arrived in Kohona that the clan was almost completely wiped out.", Tama said, placing the mask onto the table. Mizubana hummed.

"Those Uzumaki clan folks' corpses in the village, that young man who welcomed us says that you saved them. How?", she asked. Tama smiled a small smile.

"It took me years to actually realise that they were still intact. When I initially found out about the experiment drive I was convinced that they weren't a part of it since they were all dead. I would conduct my own investigations and eventually found out that several shinobi villages were trying to use them to gain the upper hand in the conflicts of the shinobi villages. I immediately set out to find every last one of them and brought them here along with the rest of the war refugees. Them being dead was no issue, I got to work on repairing their bodies, hence their freshness despite having been dead for years.", she said softly, placing her hands on the table. Mizubana nodded.

"I see. You're sacrificing yourself for them. Like you did for that boy, Sasuke.", she said. She was clearly planning to revive them, something like how she made her a new body.

Tama raised her gaze slowly and looked into the woman's bright purple eyes, those eyes that looked just like her's. Not even Mika had such eyes. This woman...

"Why do you say that? I'm only doing what I think is right. They didn't deserve anything like what happened to them.", Tama said, averting her longing gaze. The old woman hummed as she looked out the window. The moon was especially bright tonight.

"I've lived inside you since you were born, and am linked to you by blood and courtesy of you being my successor as Noro. I know you, Tamakiku.", she said. She lowered her gaze to look at the girl. Tama frowned as if in thought. Mizubana smiled, perhaps it would be right to tell her the truth right now. She deserved it as well.

"Your grandmother was my granddaughter, you know."

Tama froze, look up at her, then hesitantly pursed her lips.

"She was the youngest of all my grandchildren. When Mika-chan left for Konoha, I was already very old, and died in battle when the war got serious. Her's was to succeed Mito-chan as the vessel of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, but my dear girl was only two years old then. I spent all my time neglecting my duty to the shrines by staying in the mainland and arguing with Ashina about what he had done. However, I knew Mito and trusted her, so I eventually had to convince myself that she would protect my precious grandchild. Even then I couldn't rest well. My daughter, her mother, was ill with worry for the longest time.

My descent into the battleground was based on heartache and grief. Mika-chan was half-orphaned and her mother, was forever in the frontlines. One might blame my rage on the ultimate destruction of Uzushiogakure, because by killing almost all of the enemies' shinobi I instilled fear and sparked rebellion in their barracks. In order to right my mistake, I sealed as many of them aways as possible, but my body was too weak to sustain the seal and stay alive, and so I died there and then. Mika-chan was as much Ashina's grandchild as she was mine, and I died with the belief that he did what was best for her. However, today, I realise that much more could have been done for her, the poor thing.", she said, holding Tama's wide eyed gaze.

"You...", she began, no emotion in her expression. At this, Mizubana smiled gently. She, more than anyone, knew how the girl felt. Tama stood up and walked to her side, before kneeling next to her. "Did she know it was you? That you were with her the whole time?"

Mizubana shook her head.

"I only reincarnated when Hono-kun was born, but he unfortunately didn't have the right amount of chakra to sustain us both. As a result, not only did I have to split my chakra, but I also had to lie low or else I would hurt him. I couldn't talk to him even without the seal, which Mika only put on him when she sealed the fox him."

At this, Tama seemed disappointed, but she quickly collected herself and rose to her feet.

"Being your reincarnation meant he had a duty to fulfil. Did my father at least do it?", she asked. Mizubana smiled beamishly at this question. She looked up at the girl and found she was actually curious. Good, curious minds asked all the right questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
2.7K 34 65
With the death of his clan, Yuki Uchiha must now find a way to avenge them. Sasuke Uchiha, a close friend of his, also experienced the same tragedy...
59.9K 3.1K 29
"I am the sole survivor of the once feared Uchiha clan, and I am burdened with great purpose. I have brought about the revolution I imagined and now...
10.5K 258 27
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...