Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 31- Taste ⚠️
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 30- Pizza

2.9K 158 14
By K_wriites

Update because the last chapter already hit 12 votes... my gosh

THE NEXT MORNING

ZARIAS POV

I wake up with a groan as I hold my head. Memories from last night slowly start to come back. He knows where I live. I stand from bed before exiting my room. As I look around, I spot Dante asleep on the couch.

I try my best to slowly make my way to the bathroom. I quickly do my business and brush my teeth. As I attempt to walk back to my room,I hear shuffling.  

I glance in the direction of the coach and Dante is now sitting up. "Zaria." He stands making his way over to me. "Dante I'm fine-" he pulls me into a tight hug placing his chin on top of my head.

I relax slightly allowing myself to sink into him. "You... scared me. Last night." He mutters. "I'm sorry Dante.. I- I- I don't know what happened." I barely whisper out. "Don't apologize cariña." He sighs before letting me go.

"I'm going to ask you something. And I need you to be honest with me." I nod as he speaks. "Who is Gio?" Who is Gio. The question repeats itself in my head and memories begin to truly flood back.

Every word, every hit. "W-what?" my voice shaky. "You were screaming last night, Ria. You were screaming for Gio to stop." He continues. I take a step back looking up at him.

"Zaria, I need to know. Please fuck it's driving me insane." He grabs my hands holding them in his. I take a deep breath before I speak. "He is my ex. We dated for 3 years before I broke up with him. He didn't handle it well. He- he hit me. Over, and over again." Dante lightly squeezes my hands.

"At first, he was great. Treated me well, everything. And then, we went to a party. He- he wanted to have sex and I wasn't ready. He tried to rape me, Dante." I feel my eyes water as I continue. " That night- he beat me. I fought back as much as I could-" a lone tear falls down my cheek as Dante wipes it away.

"I was weak Dante. It took me weeks to leave him after he hit me. It's my fault." I choke out between sobs. Dante pulls me into his chest once again. "That bastard doesn't deserve your tears. You hear me? You aren't weak. And I promise you that fucker will pay." He plants another kiss on my head.

"He's crazy Dante. I don't want you to get hurt. Please, let this go." I look at him with pleading eyes. His gaze is hard, unreadable as he remains silent. "He might be crazy, but I'm fucking insane. Trust me, I'll deal with him."

His phone suddenly rings and I unwrap my arms to give him privacy. He glances down at me before gripping my waist tighter. "Speak." He answers the phone in a tone that sent shivers down my spine. It was so... intimidating?

"You let that fucker get away?" He suddenly blurts out. "I'll be there in half an hour. Find him or you're dead." He mutter before cutting the call.

"I'm sorry Ria, I've got some shit I need to handle. Is Queen up? Maybe you can go to her dorm. I don't want you here by yourself." He walks to his room throwing on a hoodie before grabbing his keys.

"I think I'll be ok Dante, he wouldn't-"stop saying what that fucker won't do Zaria. You clearly don't fucking know what the hell he is willing to do!" Dante snaps turning his body back to me.

A sudden anger rises in me at his words. "I know that Dante!" "Then why won't you fucking listen? Just go to Queen's dorm." He doesn't get it. "And put her a risk? No. I won't drag anyone else into my shit Dante. Just go. I'll be fine." I slouch down on the couch as he stares at me before calling someone.

He mutters a few words in Spanish before hanging up. "There will be someone outside the dorm, don't leave without him. Don't let anyone in." He gives me a warning look that tells me not to disobey him. Part of me wants to slap him for ordering me around, and the other part of me feels... secure?

"Thank you." I mutter as he walks to the door. "You're welcome. Call me... if you need me." And with that, he's out the door.

❗️DANTES POV.❗️

I shut the dorm door and take a breath I didn't know I was holding. Seeing Ria on the floor last night made my heart ache. I don't know what the fuck is happening. She's.. getting to me. And this Gio fucker?! He's a dead man.

I tried to stay calm as Ria explained what he did to her, but my blood was fucking boiling. In my head, I was already plotting his death. It will be slow, painful, agonizing. And I'll enjoy every fucking second of it.

. . .

Once at the warehouse, I quickly make my way to the basement trying to keep my composure. "Did you find him?" My voice booms through the basement as my men turn to look at me.

"Yes boss... he's in his cell." He points to a man tied up in a chair and gagged. "Good, you may leave. Nobody is allowed in." I slip my gun from my waistband as I enter the cell.

The man's eyes widen as he realizes who I am. "You didn't think I'd forget about you..right?" I chuckle placing the barrel of my gun under his chin before letting his head fall.

I removed the gag and as expected, he begins pleading for his life. But what he did, touching- hurting,Zaria. His death was already sealed. "All this over some pussy? All I did was grab the bitch— before I knew it I cocked my arm back and punched him in the face.The sound of something cracking followed by his cries filled the basement.

Blood ran down his face as I gripped his hair forcing his head up. "Disrespect her again, and I will make your death 10 times worse." I grit out pulling his hair even harder. He cries out once more before I place the gag back in his mouth.

"I won't kill you today" I grin down at him. "Sooner or later... you're going to wish I did." I turn on my heel leaving the cell. Exiting the basement, I tell my men to fix him up. I don't want him dying.

My phone rings and once I see the name, I immediately answer. "Zaria what's wrong?" My heart rate increases waiting for her response.

"Can you get some pizza on your way back? I'm kinda hungry." Fucking hell Zaria. "I'm not bringing you pizza." I mutter. "You said I should call if I needed anything! I need pizza." I can hear the sass behind her voice.

Fucking pizza? Shit. "Fine, send me what you want." I sigh giving in to her nonsense. "Thank you!" "Whatever." I end the call shoving my phone in my pocket. My phone rings once again and it slightly irritated me.

"I'm getting the damn pizza!" I answer without looking at the name. "Uh D? This is Jayden." Shit. "Sorry, what's up?" I bring the phone away from my ear mentally cursing myself for not checking.

"Tell this dude at the dorm to let me in before I kill him." The tone in Jayden's voice was blunt, and serious. "Put me on speaker." "Hey? You listening dumbass?" I hear Jayden's voice and assume I'm already on speaker.

"Frank, let him in. He's her sister." "But boss-" "either you let me in, or I kill you, and then go in. Either way I'm going to see my sister. Make it easy on yourself."

"Y-yes sir." I hear a door open and close. "Alright, thanks D. Also, what's up with that pizza?" "Fuck off." I end the call as I spot my father and... Luke. Entering the warehouse this cant be good.

. . .

"Pizza!" Zaria runs up to me as I enter the dorm, not even speaking to me. "Hello, I'm here too." She grabs the pizza box before giving me a questionable look. "Can I eat you?" Yes. "No I can't, so I don't care." She plops back on the couch next to a pissed of looking Jayden.

He hasn't said a word, nor moved since I came in. Did he know about the kiss..? Fuck. "What's up with him?" I nod my head in his direction as Zaria's takes a bite of her pizza. A slight moan leaves her lips and I instantly want to hear more.

An image of her moaning while I had her under me filled my head and I quickly pushed it aside. What the fuck.
"I told him about Gio." Zaria says slightly softer than her regular tone.

"He's dead." Jayden snaps out suddenly clearing catching Zaria by surprise as she slightly jumps. "Well, you can't kill him right now so will you eat?" Jayden doesn't respond. Zaria sits on her knees before picking up a piece of pizza.

"Here comes the airplane." She waves the pizza in the air before getting closer to Jayden. He can't help but crack a smile and take a bite. "I hate you." He mutters still chewing. "You love me." She pecks his cheek.

"Are you going to eat?" The question now directed at me. "Are you going to feed me too?" I tease. Jayden's head snaps in my direction and I clear my throat. "No, I'm not going to eat right now."

Jayden stands still holding on the pizza. "I'm gonna head out. I need to stop by the shop to see if the part for your car came in. Night ZZ." He kisses her cheek causing her face to twist to one of disgust.

"Your lips are so greasy!" She wipes her cheek as he chuckles. "I'll text you later D." He pats me on the shoulder before heading out the dorm. The dorm falls silent other than the smacks coming from Zaria as she eats.

"I like Frank." She blurts out. The fuck? "You like Frank?" I repeated her statement to make sure I heard it correctly. "Yes, he's nice." He's dead. I hum in response.

She stands placing the pizza box on the coffee table and goes to the sink to wash her hands. I take this time to really take in her appearance. She has on short, pajama pants and a tight black tank top.

Her tits sit perfectly in the shirt, and her shorts hug her body, showing every curve. Fuck. She returns to the couch with ice cream this time. She turns on her show as I scroll through my phone.

Taking occasional glances, I watch as she scoops the ice cream, licking it off the spoon. I feel my pants grow tighter as I continue to watch her like a creep. My mind drifts back to the little moan she let out while she was eating the pizza.

Why the fuck am I thinking about this shit? She's Jayden's little sister.

"Do you want some? It's good " Zaria speaking snaps me out of my own thoughts as she holds the ice cream out to me. I glance at her face noticing she had ice cream on the corner of her mouth.

I lean in as she looks at me questionably but makes no attempt to move. I swipe my finger over the ice cream before licking it clean. "It is good." I take the bowl and spoon from her, placing it on the coffee table.

"I thought you wanted to taste it?" I smirk before gripping her chin. "Right now I want to taste something else."

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Soo..... how we feeling??? We all know what happens next... or do we? Vote to find out... 🌚🌚🌚

Vote/comment for next chapter!
10 votes = update...

Up to you when you get the chapter pookies 🫡🫡

Vote

Comment

VOTEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 20 15
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
15.3K 930 48
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! ★Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemy★ Don't come close to me !" I...
2.1K 129 30
Kaylani West is in year 3rd year of college while the School, Duke Depp is in his 3rd year also. Duke is smart, tall, hot, popular, and a basket bal...
199K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...