Baby Without Benefits

Per LyssahTraicey

After the death of her mom Hillary realizes that she is all alone. She yearns for a family and since all her... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Four

154 9 0
Per LyssahTraicey

JERICHO

It is not in my nature to ask out women I meet in fertility clinics, it's not in my nature to ask women out at all.

Most of my extracurricular activities, if you know what I mean are usually one night stands I pick up at the bar or if I am really lucky at the coffee shop. I have never been a relationship kind of guy, never will be and that is by choice. The one time I tried, it blew up in my face and that is why I have never been one to date long term.

So me asking Hillary out to dinner is a first for me. I've never actually taken a woman out to dinner before and that is saying a lot for a thirty-four almost thirty-five-year-old man.

I feel really good about it though and I cannot believe that I actually managed to convince this gorgeous goddess to join me for dinner. There's just something about her that attracted me from. The moment we crashed and even if this night doesn't end with us having sex, I will still be glad I managed to ask her out.

"So what is this place?" Hillary asks me after we exit our vehicles outside the spot I picked for our impromptu dinner date.

"You a Boston Native?" I ask her.

"Born and raised, why?"

"I'm just surprised someone who has lived here all her life has never been to Jerry's."

"Go easy on me, I've always been an indoor cat." She defends.

"Why do I doubt that?"

"Better believe it."

"We'll see. After you." I say opening the door for her.

"Thanks."

We walk in and are immediately hit by the smell of the best barbequed wings in town. I've been coming here with Bella ever since we were kids and their food has never disappointed me.

"Wings and beer? Definitely an intriguing dinner date choice." Hillary comments as we find a free table.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." I say pulling out her seat for her. "Unless you're more of a five star restaurant kind of girl."

"I will keep an open mind and I am an all rounded girl, I slay in heels as well as boots." She replies.

"That's good to know." I smile taking off my jacket.

I drape it on the back of my seat before sitting down across from her.

"You're a firefighter." She randomly comments with awe in her voice.

"Yes, how'd you know? Lemmi guess you saw me in the firefighter calendar this year. Mr. July to the rescue." I grin proudly.

"Tone down on the ego and your t-shirt sold you out." She points of reminding me that I did not go home yet meaning I am still in my work clothes.

I flush in embarrassment at how cocky I've just sounded. So much for trying to impress her. "Oh yeah sorry, I get a little bit..."

"Cocky, conceited, egotistical." She cuts in.

"I was gonna say excited." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Yeah right." She scoffs.

She must think I am a total douche from the way I've been talking to her so it's time to change tactics before I mess everything up. "Yes I am a first responder, ladder 171."

"Well when you are not being so self-absorbed, thank you for your service or is that for just our defense forces." She expresses.

"No, I'll take it." I reply.

A waitress approaches our table and pours our waters for us. "Welcome to Jerry's. What would you guys like tonight?"

"May I have the honor of ordering for you?" I request Hillary.

"Sure, I trust your taste." She answers.

I quickly give our order, our waitress excusing herself after I am done leaving Hillary and I alone once more.

"So I was promised some trauma dumping in exchange for dinner and since we are already here." Hillary prompts.

"So fast? Ease me in a little bit. Tell me about yourself." I request her.

"Oh no, that was not the deal. Why not have your own wife and kids? You told me you're single so why are you there donating sperm instead of trying for your own kids?" She asks me.

"I am too messed up." I blurt out.

"What do you mean?" She asks taking a sip of her water.

She is definitely not pulling her punches.

"Onto the trauma dumping already?" I tease realizing that this dinner is about to get real.

Maybe this was a bad idea but how can I say no to those mesmerizing brown eyes.

"I live for the drama." She smiles encouragingly.

"Well okay, I did give you my word ..." I trail off for a moment not knowing where to start.

I guess the beginning is always a nice place to start.

"My dad was a firefighter and was so was his dad before him and the one before that. I am a fourth generation firefighter and all the men before me died in the line of duty. My dad died when I was in high school in a factory fire saving one of his men and his death broke me.

He was my hero and I wanted to be like him but I decided that the pain his death caused was too much. Even before he died my mother used to watch the door every night with worry wondering when there would be a knock on the door and when it finally did happen she basically died with him that night. On the day we buried him I vowed I would never do that to my wife and kids and the best way to do that is to never have them." I confess my voice getting clogged up with emotion towards the end.

I pick my glass up to take a sip and when I place it back down I am surprised when I feel a soft hand on top of mine. I follow it all the way up to Hillary's face.

"Please don't say you're sorry. I hate being pitied." I plead.

"Okay, I will not. I will just say, that's a huge sacrifice you decided to make." She says squeezing my hand.

"I know but I can't do what my dad did to us to someone else. It was too painful." I reply.

"I can understand that." She says pulling her hand away and I immediately miss her touch.

What is with me acting so clingy towards her? Has it been that long since I was with a woman? Definitely not, I had sex a week ago.

It's been that long because I had to stay celibate for a week before making my donation.

"So you don't date at all?" She asks me.

"Not really no and when I did my girlfriend dumped me when she heard that I was going to be a sperm donor. I wasn't even mad at her, I mean here I am going to give another family kids but yet I am not willing to have them with her." I explain.

Allie was right to leave me, I was never going to give her the family she wanted even though I was clear from the very beginning about my decision. I guess she thought she could change my mind.

"But you didn't donate." Hillary reminds me.

"Unfortunately no." I sigh disappointedly.

"Why were you donating in the first place? What pushed you to it?" She asks me.

Now this is an easy one to answer. "My sister Bella and her wife Sandra had a hard time finding a black donor in the clinics registry. The struggle they went through inspired me."

"That was thoughtful of you."

"Yeah until I couldn't go through with it." I mumble.

Hillary looks like she is about to ask me something else when our waitress comes back with our order of wings and fries.

"Thank you."

"Enjoy."

"Dig in, if you don't like them I will order you a burger." I invite.

"Okay." She smiles picking up a wing.

She takes a bite with a skeptical look on her face until the flavor hits her tongue and her eyes widen in surprise.

"What did I tell you? Good right?"

"Amazing." She nods taking a bigger bite.

I smile glad that I was able to sell her on Jerry's wings as I pick up one for myself. There is a break in the conversation as we eat and while we are not talking I take this time to take Hillary in. It has been a while since I talked about my dad and even then the only people I discuss him with are people who knew him and not complete strangers. But Hillary makes it very easy to open up to.

The more we sit here eating sticky wings with our fingers, the more intrigued I am by her and I want this dinner to last a while so I can get to know her as well.

"I am definitely getting some to go." Hillary declares moving onto the fries.

"I told you they were good." I smile at her.

"Yes you did, so back to you Jericho." She grins at me.

"We're still eating."

"I don't care if you talk with food in your mouth, I am not your mother. So tell me, why do you think you had such a hard time getting it up for a lack of a better word?" She asks.

She is so insistent and funny so I know there is no getting out of this. "Honestly?"

"Yes please."

"I don't think I can live knowing I have a kid out there that I know nothing about. Yes, I don't want a wife or kids but that doesn't mean I am okay with siring a child I know nothing about. What if I accidentally run into her in twenty years and we sleep together. I will be cursed." I admit with a disgusted shiver at the thought.

What I do not expect is for Hillary to burst out laughing at my explanation.

"Why are you laughing?"

She holds up a finger asking for a moment to catch her breath.

It might sound weird but it's the reason I have waited until I am literally months till my cut off years to go ahead with it. I think part of me was hoping to run out of time so I can have a proper excuse as to why I can't do it. Sure I want to do it for Bella and Sandra but still this is a huge deal.

Finally, Hillary faces me after laughing in my face. "Because that is so messed up in so many ways and you couldn't be more wrong."

"Enlighten me."

"First of all you might actually end up siring only boys, it's a fifty fifty chance, two the statistics of you running into your daughter are low, three won't you be like an old man in twenty years, who's to say a twenty-year-old will want to have sex with you." She reasons.

"Point of correction, I will be fifty-five so definitely not old, more like a silver fox and you know black don't crack." I defend winking at her.

"Wait you're thirty-five?" She asks sounding surprised.

"Thirty-four and three quarters actually but close enough, why?"

"Nothing." She shrugs then proceeds to much on some more fries.

I know there is more to it but I do not push.

"I get your fear but its irrational. Also you don't really have to do this. You don't owe anyone anything." She says to me.

"I know but I really wanted to do this." I say even though my fear is saying something completely different.

"Enough about me, what's your story. Why were you at the fertility clinic?" I ask needing the topic of discussion to change from me.

"Simple, I want to have a baby." She blatantly admits.

Part of me is disappointed by her admission even though I had already guessed as much. "This young? What are you, like twenty-two?"

"Ah, flattery, that will get you places but not with me. For your information, I just turned thirty yesterday." She informs me.

She looks much younger than thirty so I was definitely not trying too flatter her, just stating it like I see it.

"So you panicked?"

"What?"

"You panicked that you turned thirty and your life isn't where you want so in a bid to take back control you decided you wanted a baby?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen in surprise that I have managed to call her out so fast.

"There was much more thought put into it." She splutters.

"Was there?" I challenge.

"Not really, that about sums it up." She admits with a shy smile.

"I knew it." I smirk at her.

"Smug much." She scoffs even though I can see her trying to hide her smile as well.

"No I've just seen it happen before with my sister and her wife. When they were about to hit their thirties with no kids they started panicking but at least they had each other to get through it all, and me of course." I explain so she doesn't think too badly of me.

"Of course." She nods in understanding.

"So why are you in such a rush, you barely look over twenty-five." I inquire.

"Not twenty-two anymore?" She teases.

"You know what I meant. Why the rush to have it all figured out yet you just turned twenty-two?" I insist on the age making her laugh.

She has such a beautiful laugh.

"It's more than the panic. I have had all day to figure it out and before I made that drunken appointment yesterday it's something I thought about before. I just needed the push to go ahead with it and that happened yesterday." She admits.

"So you really want this?" I ask my heart sinking a bit from the conviction in her voice.

"Yes I do, more than I've wanted anything in a really long time." She nods with a faraway look like she is already thinking how great it will be to be a mom.

I saw how happy Bella and Sandra were when the girls were born. Motherhood is a life changing beautiful moment and if she wants it then she should go for it.

"Good, then I am happy for you but that is such a bummer for me." I reply.

"Thank you but why are you disappointed?"

"Because I thought I could... we could..." I trail off reconsidering if I really want to tell her that I've wanted to jump her bones from the moment she bumped into me.

"You wanted to hook up?" She asks connecting the dots.

Usually I have a couple of beers in me when I start hitting on a woman but right now I am completely sober. "More or less. But you have this whole plan for your life now and I don't want to derail that in any way." I confess.

"And yet they say chivalry is dead." She retorts sarcastically.

"My mama did raise me to be a gentleman." I grin earning me an eye roll from her.

Seriously what is with me and sassy women? They are truly my kryptonite.

"That is unfortunate then." She says popping a fry into her mouth maintaining eye contact with me the whole time.

The look she is giving me has me rethinking that maybe I am not the only one who is feeling the charged energy between us.

"Don't do that." I scold dropping my voice a few octaves.

"Do what?" She retorts licking the sauce of her fingers in a way that can only be interpreted as sensual.

I want that tongue on me, I want her eyes on me as I fuck her into tomorrow.

"Look at me with those eyes." I reply my breathing getting heavier.

"What eyes?" She asks leaning in a way that forces her boobs up and out.

I really try not to look but I am only a man. And we are pigs.

"The I-wanna-leap-across-this-table-and-jump-your-bones eyes." I say swallowing hard.

"I think you're the one giving me those eyes." She whispers winking at me.

"I am not denying it. I did after all admit that I was thinking about hooking up with you." I remind her.

The air around us is so charged with sexual tension I'm surprised we're not glowing.

"Are you always such a straight shooter?" Hillary asks me.

"In more ways than one baby." I wink at her resisting the urge to grab her neck and kiss her right here right now.

"I think I am starting to see that." She smirks sitting back up and ruining my view.

"But seriously you are the one I cannot read; you are flirting with me yet we both know how dangerous this can be." I warn knowing just how much we are affecting each other right now.

"Women can have one night stands too you know." She retorts.

"Yes I do." I nod.

"Great, so do you wanna get out of here?" She asks me as if there is any other answer to my question.

"Yes please." I nod taking two twenty dollar bills from my wallet and placing them on the table to cover the bill and the tip.

I put on my jacket and follow Hillary out of the restaurant staring at her ass the whole time. Sure I was hopeful that the night would lead to this but it's so much different when I am actually living it.

Am I really going to do this? Definitely.

"Your back seat is not large enough." Hillary comments when we walk back to our cars that are conveniently at the far end of the lot.

"You want to do it in the car?" I ask her surprised she doesn't want to go to my place or hers.

"Why not? It's hot. Have you never done it before?" She teases already knowing the answer to that question.

"I have."

"So we use my truck, unless you don't want to."

"Oh I definitely want to." I smirk licking my lips in anticipation.

"Good."

She unlocks her truck and gets into the backseat with me right behind her.

Thank God for tinted windows.

The minute I close the door behind me, I pull her onto my lap and kiss her like I have been dying to from the moment I first saw her lips. She tastes sweet and spicy from the wings, her lower lip even plumper than I imagined. She grips the back of my head and grinds onto my lap deepening the kiss so that it feels like we are about to consume each other whole.

"Are you clean?" She asks me in between kisses.

"Yes, had to undergo all these tests before today for my donation." I answer kissing her neck.

"I'm clean too, do you trust me?" She whimpers when I grab her ass to pull her closer to me.

"Yes."

At this point all my answers to her questions are a definite yes.

"Good, take off your clothes." She demands in the sexiest voice as she takes off her t-shirt leaving her only in a strapless bra.

"Your wish is my command." I grin taking off my t-shirt as well.

It's been a while since I hooked up in a car but her truck is roomier than my car would have been. Hillary gets off my lap to take her clothes off as well but only for a moment and then she is back only this time we are both naked so it's skin to skin and it feels amazing.

The truck is illuminated by the streetlight at the end of the parking lot allowing me to see everything.

"Your tits are amazing." I compliment admiring her fleshy mounds.

She is a C-cup with firm breasts, dark areolas and even darker big nipples.

"Thank you, I know." She smirks at me.

"Who's being cocky now." I tease.

"Still you." She says grabbing my cock.

"Fuck." I cuss out jerking forward.

She lifts her hips and aligns the head of my dick with her wet pussy.

"Look at me." I command wanting to see the look on her face as I sink into her.

She does not disappoint and looks up her whole face awash with pure pleasure. If I could capture a moment forever it would be this one right here.

"Now." I growl giving her the go ahead.

With our eyes trained on each other she slowly lowers herself onto me and soon all seven inches of me disappear into her warm, wet and very tight pussy. She feels like heaven.

"Fuck." We moan at the same time.

Her mouth falls open so I take this chance to kiss her. Our tongues collide in a wanton kiss, her nails digging into my shoulders. Her vagina walls are clamped on my dick so tight I just about doubt that she's ever had sex before.

"When was the last time you did this?" I ask her breaking our kiss.

"Had sex in a car?" She breathes heavily.

"Had sex at all." I groan.

"A couple of years. Now stop with the questions and fuck me." She growls in command.

I am all too happy to oblige as I grip her thighs and lift her off me before dropping her back onto me. We establish a rhythm where each time I thrust up she bounces off me. Her breasts are bouncing on her chest so I do the only logical thing and wrap my mouth around one of her nipples.

Her moans get louder which lets me know that she is actually enjoying this. The car heats up quick but I do not care as the most beautiful woman is riding my cock life her life depends on it. My eyes roll back to the back of my head from pure pleasure as she moans my name riding me faster.

Out of instinct I spank her which causes her to moan louder so I do it again as I massage her ass cheeks. I can feel the truck shaking with our movements and anyone seeing it from outside has no doubt as to what's going on in here but the windows are heavily tinted so they cannot see inside.

"Jericho."

"Yes baby! tell me what you want."

"Leg cramp." She groans making me chuckle.

"Okay let's switch position."

She gets off my lap and I turn her so that her back is to my front. I bend her over so that one of her legs is on the seat and the other one on the floor of the car. I take my slicked cock into my hand and slide back into her pussy waiting pussy. Our combined juices make it easier for me to fit much better

"Better?"

"Much."

Now it's my turn to fuck her and I do so deliciously making her cry out with pleasure over and over again. Her ass cheeks jiggle each time I thrust forward which is a sight to behold. Pulling her hair back I wrap my hand around her throat and choke her as I fuck her into the leather seat of her truck.

The sound of her ass slamming into my thighs is just a much a turn on and I find myself fucking her harder which she seems to like from the mewling sounds she is making. With this new position I notice that she has back dimples. They are beautiful and so is the woman in front of me.

The smell of sex fills the car which brings a new urge into me. I pull out and lay her on the backseat pulling her legs up, exposing her pussy to me. I lean in and capture her soaking lower lips into my mouth. Her hips jerk forward from surprise but then she falls in rhythm and starts riding my face grinding her pussy into my mouth.

I slurp on her juices eating her like she is my last meal on earth. She grabs my head and guides me exactly where she wants me which I find myself liking about her. She is a woman who knows what she wants and she is going for it. I shove my tongue into her pussy as deep as I can go and fuck her with my tongue for a while. The feeling of her pussy pulsating on my tongue makes me groan in pleasure.

There is nothing as tasty as a woman's juices when she is in the throes of it and Hillary does not disappoint. She tastes heavenly and I keep delving in for more unable to stop.

"I'm coming." She screams a moment before her whole body convulses in an orgasm.

The sound of her coming is so sexy I find myself wanting to hear it again so I sit up and align my dick with her pussy once more. She takes me in gracefully and this time I am not planning to stop until we both climax.

This new position makes me feel as if I am hitting the wall of her cervix and it feels perfect.

"Harder." She screams.

"My pleasure." I grin as I hug her legs to my waist.

I fuck her so hard and fast we both feel it when it all comes to a standstill. Her legs begin shaking and I know she is coming again and this time I am right there with her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I groan.

"Me too." She chokes out.

The moment we both fall over the cliff together it feels like time has stopped as well. None of us make a sound as I empty myself into her. She takes all that I have to give, her pussy clamping around my cock in a vice grip.

I drop her legs and lower myself on top of her still buried deep within her walls. She hugs me and kisses the top of my head. We are both breathing heavy and I can hear her heartbeat just above her breasts. I dart my tongue out and lick her nipple making her laugh alerting me that we've both recovered the ability to talk.

"Wow." I exclaim looking up to meet her eyes.

"I know."

"So... You wanna go again?"

She rolls her eyes and pinches my side. "Give a lady a moment to breath, we don't all have firefighter bodies you know."

"Yeah sorry. Two minutes then." I relent.

Hillary laughs and tilts my chin up to capture my lips in a kiss. I guess we're not gonna wait those two minutes.

Time for round two.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Half a F*ck Per Hobbes

Literatura romàntica

24.3K 1.2K 26
Cole agreed to a marriage five years ago to make his mother and her best friend happy. But it hasn't been the easiest of times being married to a wom...
569K 20.7K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...
MAMI ✔️ Per L. T. Nyawira

Literatura romàntica

442K 17.1K 43
After Hannah's brother dies in prison while on an undercover mission for the FBI she starts exchanging letters with Santiago, her brother's cellmate...
Me Against Them Per Elsa_Petite

Literatura romàntica

338K 10.5K 35
Let's say your about to marry the man of your dreams, but you're mother in law hates you, threatens your unborn child, and no one - not even your fia...