JUST us

By Smiling__zm

"Watch where you are going, Miss hot chocolate!!!" He growled, his frustration clearly palpable in his voice... More

β™‘ Author's note β™‘
β™‘
β™‘ Characters β™‘
Prologue
1. Seeing your face everyday
2. Tom and Jerry
3. Normal day or is it ???
4. Plagiarised
6. He agreed
7. Celebration
8. Drop me a text
9. Annoying Abhimanyu
10. Miss President
11. Brain is braining
12. Butterflies
13. Feelings
14. Family Gathering
15. Sports Day???
16. Anger and Judgement
17. Realisation
18|
19|

5. Stars shine in the dark

229 17 19
By Smiling__zm

The next day, their chemistry classes were going on and everyone were engrossed in their studies. The teacher was teaching them about some properties of metals and non metals. And a particular topic caught Abhimanyu's and Aashmi's attention, they both looked up towards the blackboard together and then at each other and said "Rare earth phospors" in unison and gave proud looks to each other.

When their class ended, both of them went where Ishaan was sitting and saw him engrossed in sketching something. Abhimanyu called him and he looked up to see both of them standing there. He rolled his eyes seeing them as he was not in a mood to listen to their rants. Already, yesterday's events had exhausted him completely.

Seeing his dilemma, Aashmi cleared his doubt and told him about their idea for the display board. He raised his eyebrows at Abhimanyu as he, a person who doesn't even know how to hold a pencil if it is not for solving questions, had an idea related to art.

"Bolo, waise I am never up for your ideas Abhi but for now anything is fine" Ishaan said rising from his seat and Aashmi snickered but was stopped by Abhimanyu's glare.

"Stop this rubbish and listen." Abhimanyu retorted.

"All ears."

"Okay so the thing is, you guys can.." "I think we should go at the back, then discuss this." Aashmi cut off Abhimanyu and both the boys looked at her confused.

But at last, they agreed.

All the three went where Yuvika and Yuvraj were sitting, Yash sits in front of them so he also joined them and Saanvi in the row beside them so she also came.

Everyone came there and Yuvika raised her brows at Ishaan seeing all of them together.

"They got an idea." Said Ishaan.

"What?" Exclaimed Yuvika.

"What idea? What are you all planning and why am I getting a feeling that I am out of this?" Asked Yash.

"Even I am getting the same feeling." Said Yuvraj glaring at Aashmi.

"Who told you to leave your sister behind?" Shrugged Aashmi.

"What happened to you? Are you alright? Yuvi, just say the name I'll handle the rest." Said Yuvraj in concern and anger evident in his voice.

"O my big bro, nothing like that has happened. We are talking about something else. So calm down before you scare everyone." Said Yuvika.

"But what happened can you tell us?" Asked Yash.

"Yesterday we stayed back and when Abhimanyu was coming from the library he...." "Did you really forget me?" A familiar voice interrupted Aashmi.

They turned and saw Aditya standing there and except for Yash and Yuvraj the remaining five glanced at each other remembering that he is also not knowing about anything since he was also not present there.

"Sorry Diti. I forgot to inform you." Said Aashmi showing him her puppy eyes.

"Really Aashu!!!"

"Sorry bro but nobody knows about it, only we know that too because we stayed back yesterday and that reminds me, call Siddharth, he is also decorating the board with you all."

"Chal kya rha hai? Koi batayega kuch?" Asked Yuvraj irritated.

"Ek sec ruk jaa" replied Aashmi.

Siddharth came with Aditya and asked the same question. Then Ishaan and Yuvika explained everything that happened yesterday to Yash, Yuvraj and Aditya.

"What the fuck? And how did it get copied? Did you guys not keep it nicely and now what will happen?" Asked Aditya, the moment he got to know everything.

"Same feeling. Don't know. No and idk." Said Yuvika monotonous.

"What?" Asked Siddharth confused listening to their conversation.

"She replied to his questions. Ignore them." Replied Aashmi.

"Well we got an idea." Said Abhimanyu gaining everyone's attention.

"You both got the same idea?" Asked Yuvika eyeing them.

"Yes."

"That's weird. Forget it and tell us. After seeing your creative intelligence I am not your big fan but now seeing our condition I am all ears." Replied Yuvika pointing at Abhimanyu and Aashmi started laughing and Ishaan was trying to control his laugh.

"Now what?" Asked Yuvika confused.

"Ishaan said the same thing." And they both started laughing.

"Okay stop. Not everyone is good at everything." Said Abhimanyu.

"Can't believe you are saying this Mr. know-it-all." Said Aashmi.

"At least I accept it Miss Topper. Not like you." Retorted Abhimanyu.

"Oh just shut up both of you. Kuch aur kaam h bhi tum dono k pass ladne k alawa." Said Ishaan irritated.

"Okay okay. Calm down bro. You guys can use rare earth phosphors." Said Abhimanyu.

"Yes, It will look good and I don't remember anybody doing anything ever with that. So it's good. You guys can try it. Agar tmlog ke pass koi aur idea nhi hai to. Ofcourse." Said Aashmi agreeing with Abhimanyu.

"And what the actual fuck the thing is?" Asked Aditya. And both of them looked at him shocked.

"You don't know." Said Abhimanyu wide eyed.

"Don't talk like Aashu. I am not a topper like you guys. And I don't study all the freaking time for the stupid marks. I live for fun not those marks. So I don't know about whatever infinity stones you both were talking about." Said Aditya offended.

"First they are not infinity stones. Secondly we don't study all the freaking time and most importantly even we don't live for these marks. It's just that we love our academic validation and not like you, passing all the time the whole year." Abhimanyu said this time.

"Okay baba sorry. What are those gems or whatever phosphorus potassium they are." Said Aditya keeping his hand on his shoulder calming him down.

"Rare earth phosphors." Said Ishaan.

"Yeah whatever."

"They are triband phosphors with green, red and blue colours. They have rare earth elements that means they have luminescent properties which means they will give off light when stimulated by EM radiation." Explained Abhimanyu.

"Okay." Said Aditya confused.

"Did you understand anything?" Asked Yash.

"Not a word." Replied Aditya without missing a beat.

"For heaven's sake." Said Abhimanyu rolling his eyes.

"Who told you to use such heavy scientific words. Can't explain them easily." Exaggerated Aditya.

"Aashmi, please translate what he said." Asked Yash.

"Seriously." Said Abhimanyu. He was getting offended since his friends were giving more importance to his nemesis.

"You guys know about those glow in the dark paints and stickers??" Asked Aashmi and everyone nodded.

"They are made with these earth phosphors only. So we thought that maybe we can use it to decorate the board. You just need those metals which must be present in the chemistry lab. So we can arrange them and you can use them to decorate."

"See dude, can't you explain like her. Matlab triband aur stimulation aur pta nhi kya kya bola tune."

"Will it work Aashmi?" Asked Ishaan ignoring Yash's words.

"See, what I know is this will definitely not work" pointing towards their notice board. "We can try it. I don't know if we will win or not but this will definitely not make us win. The judges will first go to their class and then they will come here. Also we didn't have any evidence to justify ourselves. So automatically we become the ones who have plagiarised."

"And what are the chances that we will win with this idea?" Asked Siddharth.

"Definitely more even if it's by one percent. We can try it this is a new idea and I can't say anything about winning but we will definitely be praised for this idea." Said Abhimanyu.

"I agree with him. Even we know we will not win with this board Eesh. We can try the phosphor idea and they will definitely praise us for this." Saanvi said supporting Abhimanyu.

"Yes, an elite class with another elite idea." Said Yuvika.

"What say, Sidd?" Asked Aashmi.

"If the girls are okay, maybe we can try this." Replied Ishaan looking towards Siddharth as if asking him and he nodded.

"Okey then let's try this." Said Siddharth.

"Good. So guys start using your br.." said Aashmi.

"Students sit at your places." Said the teacher who came to their class.

"Okay let's go, will talk about this during lunch break. Let's go now." Said Abhimanyu and everyone went towards their seats.

.
.
.
.
.

Lunch time came much before they anticipated. Everyone gathered around Ishaan.

"So kuch socha?" asked Aashmi coming towards him with her food.

"Nope."

"Sochna kya hai ye bhi nhi smgh aa rha" said Saanvi.

"Think of a topic and just revolve the idea around it. Where is Siddharth? Tell him to sit with us at least for some days" Said Aashmi.

"It's alright. We'll inform him. Waise bhi main discussion group chat pr hi hota h. So not an issue." Said Ishaan.

"Okay."

"Guys think now."

"What about halloween?" Suggested Aditya.

"Already done." Replied Saanvi and Aditya made a 'o' face.

"COVID pandemic?" Suggested Yash.

"Too used." Replied Ishaan and Aashmi together.

"Digital India or something related to artificial intelligence." This time it was Yuvraj.

"Swipe left" Replied Yuvika.

"Something related to science?" Suggested Abhimanyu.

"No way." Replied Aditya. His voice increased by a decibel. And everyone looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

As of all people present there, if anyone who is not going to do anything was Aditya Mishra. And this fact was known by all.

Everyone started giving ideas and most of the ideas were getting rejected, some because they were already done. Some because they were used a number of times. And some because their friends were not liking the topic.

They were eating, discussing and again eating.

"Abhi, it's your duty today." Said a boy coming towards him.

"Oh okay coming." He replied to him and then turned towards his friends and told them"You guys continue I'll see you in class."

"What about space?" Suggested Aashmi after a long pause.

"Huh?" Asked Yuvika.

"It can work." Replied Ishaan.

"No no wait, first explain it."

"Galaxies, stars and all of that stuff. They will compliment also. Stars shine brightly in the dark similar to our theme. What say?"

"It's awesome."

"Okay we will take this."

From the next day everyone started working on the idea. They already had very few days left with them so all the four wanted to make the best use of it. Their works were divided and everyone was putting all their efforts to make the idea work.

.
.

"Wow this is looking beautiful. I want to see the real magic super soon." Exclaimed Aashmi coming into the class. The school was almost over and the students who were staying back can get the cue anytime for the same.

Today was the last day and the next day was their display board competition.
Aashmi was staying back again with Yuvika after a lot of debate with her friends. Yuvraj and Aditya also wished to stay but they were shooed away by Aashmi saying that they both needed girls' time as they have not spent time with each other since long.

And Abhimanyu and Yash were not staying back.

"Is it so?" Asked Ishaan confused. They went with the idea but still he was a bit skeptical about this.

"Of course." Replied Aashmi confidently.

"If you are liking it this much then you should know one thing, this is Abhi's draft." Said Ishaan smugly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he has an inclination towards astro-related stuff. So I asked for his help and he sent me some drafts and this was finally selected by everyone so we went with this one."

"Ohh."

"Ishaan, check all of this once." Said Yuvika coming towards them with a bunch of cut-outs in her hand.

"What's that?"

"Abhimanyu suggested to put on some facts and data also. So he sent me these and I just wrote it in, you know, my good handwriting." Replied Yuvika fixing her already set-collar.

"Great. Okay, when will this be completed?" Asked Aashmi excitedly.

"Just wait 5 min."

____________________________________________

@ssharma

@aashmi_r liked your story.
@adi_mishra reacted 😂 to your story.
@singhyuvikaa mentioned you in a story.
@abhimalhotra_ replied to your story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@singhyuvikaa

@aashmi_r reacted 🫂 to your story. @ssharma reacted ❤️ to your story.
@sid.46 liked your story.
@i._.sinhaa liked your story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@aashmi_r

@singhyuvikaa reacted ❤️ to your story.
@rajsinghh liked your story.
@adi_mishra liked your story.

____________________________________________

Hiee!!! So what did all thought sab itni aasani se jeet jayenge??

No 😜😜
I like drama but only when it is not happening in my lyf.😮‍💨😮‍💨

And about that glow in the dark stickers!! I first found them in crax chips packet and became obsessed with it. I still remember buying the chips just for those stars 😂😂

And yeah, I don't own any of these pictures, they are taken and if your have any problem with any pictures, just drop me a text I will remove it or do the necessary changes.

And last but not the least, I wanna dedicate this chapter to my dear dear friends, @anjaaniwrites and  @bubble_writerr. Thanks for always being there and love you both the most ❤️❤️. Do check out their stories as well. 

And yup, JAIIII MAAHISMATIIII 🗽🗽

Do follow me on Instagram @smiling__zm

Okay!!
Thnxxx!!!
Bie bie !!!!💫❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 11.4K 71
*status: completed* | Nia Subhash | A 16 year old teen who enjoys life as it comes. She has mother who loves her unconditionally. A father who hates...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
47.2K 3.6K 72
four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together as strong as any circle of friends coul...
13.8K 883 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...