Venomous Love (COMPLETED✅️✔️)

By shakti5555

A love that's filled with venom. Nyke, once the best husband who used to give everything Rose wants and who... More

Prologue
Aaron
Give up?
Just be alone
Esha, the MD

New Book

162 1 0
By shakti5555

Here's my new ongoing book "SAHASRA"

Aura, a fashion designer in London falls in love with Evan, a film director. And gets engaged with him with the blessings of her parents.

But as it's well said, love is not that easy and as many love stories, their love story too faces a hurdle- i.e. Sahasra and Ryan.

Sahasra, the Indian warrior princess known for her courage, generosity, kindness, and intelligence stops their wedding.

Ryan, the top billionaire in the world and the most powerful business man enters their lives all of a sudden. Who is he and what is his rival with Evan, an ordinary movie director or does Evan has a secret that's unknown to the world?

What's the connection between Aura, Evan, Ryan and Sahasra? How can the ancient and modern timelines meet? Why is Sahasra intended to stop their wedding? Who is Ryan and will he succeed in getting Aura?

Already 2 chapters are updated. This book is filled with love, romance, magic, mythology, and mystery. Unveil the mystery of Sahasra by following this book.

Regular updates of this book will be started from Monday, 12th February, 2024 as today and tomorrow I am gonna finish my another book FORCED ALLIANCE.

Thank you,

K S V SINDHU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
843K 70.2K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.4K 55 7
here it is, I hope you all will love this one as well I know I have been deleting so many stories I can't make one now, so I'll give you a good news...
1.2M 63.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...