Side Lesson: Fisby

By AsmaAshikah

Night Skies. Slime Pools. Wolf Furs. Catastrophe. Red Blood. All end. - Thats what a girl could describe befo... More

Lesson 1: Merry Disaster!
Lesson 2: I Didn't Get to Say Goodbye, Yet...
Lesson 3: Home Bitter Home
Lesson 4: Suddenly, Invitation!

Lesson 5: Lootday Good-Day

9 0 0
By AsmaAshikah

What once a scarlet sky, has turned indigo. And with its darkened color, Rising City too had becoming dark. The building's lamp Fisby and others are staying in became faint. So, they made a small campfire with a bunch of flammable things. Hope it doesnt burn the building tho...

Jolla: "*yawn* whewr issit...?"

Fisby: "Goodie, you woke up, gurl!"

Jolla: "uuuh?...Whooo?"

Fisby: "uh..take your time, i guess? Youre Dizzy or something, probly"

Jolla: "mm..."

Harry: "Let her sleep, Fisby. Its night now, isnt it?"

The Bacon girl looks at Jolla, as she falls asleep again on the floor.

Fisby: "yep, She does."

Thus their dialogue ended, for a while. Harry noticed Fisby who's still unopened her canned Lychee, then asks.

Harry: "Fisby? Youre not hungry?"

Fisby: "No. Gotta saving more food for future."

Harry: "You dont need to, kid. Youre starving."

Fisby: "I could holding up, Harry. Dont worry."

Harry: "Fisby..."

Fisby: "*slowly looks away*....."

...

Harry suddenly hands his can to Fisby, demanding her to eat some lychees.

Harry: "Eat it."

Fisby: "what? Har-"

Harry: "Eat. You need it."

She hesitated to take a lychee. Then slowly, reluctantly, she takes one, and eat it. But Harry, however still grabs the can in front of her.

Fisby: "Okay, sir. Im done eating. What now?"

Harry: "Take the can. Im full."

Fisby: "y-yeah?...okay? *grabbing can*"

...The night is quiet, once again. Its getting awkward now. Fisby tries to eat canned lychee as fast as possible. Meanwhile Harry still sitting there, not knowing what to do.

Minutes later, Fisby done eating canned lychee, leaving a little bit syrup inside.

Fisby: "uh..Harry, got any tissues?

Harry: "No. *hands napkin* But You can have this, kid."

Fisby: "thanks."

She wipes her hand and mouth with the napkin, than places it on floor.

Fisby: "Sleep?"

Harry: " you go first, Fisby. I'll gotta make sure nobody raids our belongings."

Fisby: "...if you insist, okay.."

She takes her schoolbag, and sleeps on it like a pillow.

Fisby: "if ya feelin sleepy, wake me up, m'kay?"

Harry: "oh, i wont. You can count on me, you see?"

Fisby: "(dang hes really stubborn..) ...Night then..."

Harry: "Night, Fisby."

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:

Seems like another day has arrived. With the sun began to shines the whole ROBLOX, its light had crawled through the building's holes. Fisby slowly opens her eyes a little. Yet, she still laying down tiringly.

With her blurry eyes, Fisby looks at Harry who's slepping while sitting and holding a traffic sign. Jolla, however wakes up, albeit with eyes still a little sleepy.

Jolla: "Guys? Is it morning yet?"

Jolla: "*glances*oh..Fisby. You wake up..."

Fisby: "mmhhm..."

Jolla: "are we going to somewhere?"

Fisby: "..dunno. Wake Harry?"

Jolla: "oh myeah..."

Jolla slowly hovers towards Harry, and shakes Harry slowly.

Jolla: "Haaaaarry, its mooorning, Harry..."

Welp, he's too sleepy..

Jolla: "Harry, you can sleep later harry.."

And..a quiet snore still could be heard from hi-

Jolla: "Harry!! Its 9 AM! Were Late!!!"

Harry: "YESIMUPIMUP-"

Harry: "huh?!"

Harry stay still, shocked. Then Jolla looks at Fisby, Winking.

Jolla: "Always working!"

Harey: "Darn it, Jolla. You gave me a shock!"

Jolla: "Its because youre always sleepy, Harry! You hardly even wake up!!"

Harry: " Ugh, atleast dont do that again.."

Jolla: "..."

Fisby: "Okay, so...everyone wakes up, mhm? Are we goin outside?"

Harry: "Yes, Fisby. Later.."

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:

The group is at first floor for now. Before expediting, they disscuss something.

Fisby: "We goin somewhere, take some shit, and back, right?"

Harry: "Languange, Fisby. And yes, youre right."

Jolla: "So do you guys know where we'll be going?"

Harry: "Oh yeah, you right. Fisby, do you mind if you leading us, today? I mean, were not from here!"

Fisby: "Still okay to me. But, whos going to stay? Considering wolves and others could vandalise our place!"

Jolla: "....uh.."

Harry: " Um...Jolla, are you okay about that?"

Jolla: "What?! Why?"

Harry: "Were not going for long, Miss! We just took thing from empty places, just that! And if we done, we'll be back here!! If you think we will abandon you, were not!!"

Jolla: " Im not! I wanna going to new places instead of sitting boringly in one spot!"

Harry: "Come on, Jolla. Just once, okay?"

Jolla: "No!!"

Harry: "Please?"

Jolla: "I said No!!"

Harry: "..."

Harry: "Jolla-"

Jolla: "No."

...

Harry: "Whatever, Jolla. Youre out"

Jolla: "Yaay!!! Thanks Harry Blawn!!"

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:

Both member still walking to west part of Rising City. So far, the group founded water bottles, bag of (nearly expired)sour candies, a sniper almost filled with ammo, and hiking bag!!
Right now, they walking to a small police station. Thy had a conversation while stepping there...

Jolla: "Is there more we need to collect, Fisby?"

Fisby: "Something like Guns, Bombs, antything that kills."

Fisby: "Remember hows the Wolves tryna attack yall, right? We cant keep defending, Jolla. Even the hardest shield will broken eventually. So thats why we need sword to ward em off. Or in this case, Guns."

Jolla: "But is there another way?"

Fisby: "No, i guess. And since theyre always attacking first, i think its fair for them."

Jolla: "Yeah...if you think so.."

Now, they entered the office. And as expected, the room is way too ruined. Tables and chair all scattered on floor. And lots of blue and red floods the floors and colors the walls. Despite the condition, they still explores to find anything useful.

Fisby: "Jolla, check that locker. Im goin to check this oooonne- uh?"

Theres a creature eating something from a corpse's head. Cautiously, Fisby points her BanHammer at them. Once glancing, she sees Fisby and Jolla. They stop eating And...

???: "!!!"

*PRAAANG!!!*

They run away...through glass window. Both Fisby and Jolla seeing what they seen, and wonders. What the fuck was that?
...uh, lets forget that. Curiosity kills the cat, remember?

Jolla: "...who is it?"

Fisby: "dunno. But doesnt matter. Could you look for guns in that locker? I'll search for that one."

Jolla: "okay. But who is that?"

Fisby: "I said i dont know, Jolla. We better not follow them, okay?"

Jolla: "...yeah."

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:

After a long day of looting, Fisby and Jolla returning to abandoned shop. However, theres some sound could be heard from upper floor, it sounds like a fight. Fisby put downs her bag, readies her trusty Hammer and told Jolla to stay in place. Then, the Robloxian goes insi-

*BOOOM!!!*

???: "AAAAGHH!"

The 2nd Floor Collapsed. And Harry and a big wolf falls harshly between the floor ruins. Oh boy, we got another fight now? Wow.

???: "ah- ugh! Not bad, maggot!"

Harry: "I SAID GET OUT OF THIS PLACE- Aah- fuck..my arm!"

Jolla: "Harry?! Harry! What happened??"

Hearing another voice, the Wolf looks at Jolla and Fisby, then grins widely.

???: "haha, look! Another noobs! Is he you-"

*HISSS*

The wolf continued to scream after Fisby slashing inferno at them. Fisby quickly told jolla again to stay in place, and running to the wolf.

She swings, and pummels Big Wolf as hard as he could. The Carnivore tried to blocks, but kept crushed anyway. And Fisby continues to wreck them to death.

As Big wolf's entire body keep hitting the floor, they finnaly manages to raise one of their hand. This causing a green barrier to appear in front of Fisby, suddenly pushing her to wall. Then another one is pinning Fisby in place. In a moment of weakness, she loses grip of her hammer.

???: "YOU!! THE HELL DID YOU FUCKING DO TO MY FACE, MOTHERFUCKER?!?!"

Fisby: "...*fainted*"

???: "*walks Wobbly* YOU DID THIS TO ME!!! SO IMMA RUIN YOUR FUCKING FACE, YOU CUN-"
*BANG!!*

???: "..."

Harry: "..!!!!"

???: "You think you can stop me? Let alone KILLING ME??!"

Harry: "IF YOU WANNA GET THAT GIRL, YOU MUST GET ME FIRST!!!"

???: "..heh, youre brave and stupid. But i'd like to SEE YOUR TRY, C*ND*M!!!"

Harry: "SHUT UUUUUP!!!"

Both begins to attack eachother, while also dodging their enemy's attack.
And meanwhile, Jolla just standing outside and watch. She's been told by Fisby to stay. But how can she keep it if she sees her friends suffer?

Jolla: "..sorry Fisby."

Jolla picks up Fisby's hammer. She flies to Big wolf, and bonks their head.

???: "AAAUUGH- WHAT THE FUCK!!!?"

Harry: "Jolla?! What- Okay good! keep attacking!!!"

Jolla: "On it!!!*BONK*"

While their MvP still continues, Fisby just woke up from fainting. Her view is still blurry, her hearing is still muffled. Fisby slowly opens her eyes. And surprised. The wolf is picking on Harry. Jolla is joining the fight. And whats worse? she's been pinned on wall!
Also Jolla is using using her Hammer..

Harry still shooting the wolf. They blocks the bullet by their hand. Then Jolla keeps Hammers the wolf. Big wolf tries catches Jolla, but no avail. Now that the big bad wolf is struggling to defense, Harry took out bomb from his pocket and throws it to big wolf. And...

*Pow*
...Thats not even an explosion. That doesnt even hurt. Harry confused and quickly checks his pocket.

...its a smoke bomb. He took a wrong bomb!

Jolla stops, then raise the Hammer agai-
*CRASSHH!!!*
She just got slammed in the air. The Big wolf finnaly rules the fight, as they manages to hold Harry and Jolla with prison barrier.

???: "Huuggh..took you awhile to stop annoys me. NOW LOOK WHOS THE NOOB, BITCH??!"

Meanwhile, by the time the wolf captures circus duo, the barrier Fisby's getting pinned by is vanished. And thus, Fisby falls on the floor.

Fisby: "Wa-aagh!...ugh, my head.."

Fisby: "wait- my hammer- *gasp* Jolla!"

She instantly runs to get her Hammer. Then-
*TWHACK!!!*
..She just smashed their head, again.

???: "GOODBY- FUUCK!!! YOU AGAIN-"

*SMASH*

???: "MAU TEEFH!! U BAFBAW- AAAAAWW!!"

She continues to injure the big wolf. And before she blows her final attack, she screams..

Fisby: "GET LOST!!

*WHACK*
Fisby: "DIE MADAFFAKA!!!"

*CRASH*
Fisby: "NOW TASTE THE INFERNOOOOOO!!!!!"

A Fast swing has brought a large fire wave towards big wolf. And-

*Hiiissss*

They burned.
And they screams hysterically. With their eyes burned too, they shall running out of building blindly..

Fisby: "huff...huff..huuf-*thud!*...aah."

Fisby: "mu- voice f'king cracked...shit..(atleast i kicked that furry's ass!)"

The Robloxian is still weak to glance at her friend, anyway. So she shouts with hoarse voice.
Fisby: "y-you guys spill alive...?"

Jolla: "I am! Harry's sleeping again!"

Jolla: "...And why does everything looks spinny?"

---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:

Now that the shop is destroyed, the trio has moved to nearby building. Dont worry, they already moved their stuff, too. While Fisby writes something in her small notebook, Harry keep fussing about his hurtful arm.

Harry: "Not a big deal, Miss. This just a bruise- A- aw!!"

Fisby: "*sigh* i'll get bandage.."

Harry: "No need, Fisby. Thats too much!"

Fisby: "And hearing ya yapping about how hurt your arm is? Im not gonna hearin that!"

Jolla: "Fisby is right! How can we perform with that sickly arm, hm?"

Fisby: "kay, found it. Now keep your arm still so-"

Harry: "I can do that myself! Now shoo!"

Fisby: "yah, m'kay.."

...

Fisby: "anyway, considering yall from another world, where do yall gonna go?"

Jolla: "maybe everywhere! Were already going from town to town to show our great and fun circus!! But seems like less people are interested since this..apokalips thing?"

Harry: "also looking for safe haven in Portrya..but..maybe everyone there already gone, so...living here maybe not bad.."

Fisby: "...so, your friends?"

Harry: "*slowly glances away*...who cares?"

Fisby: "....yeah..sorry for being touchy.."

Harry: "thats just nothing, Fisby.."

Fisby: "...."

Jolla: "hey- uhh...are we sleep now?"

Harry: "oh, yeah right!! Sorry Jolla.."

Jolla: "Its okay. Are you gonna sleep now?"

Fisby: "He is. Im stayin up this night!"

Harry: "Nono, you should sleep. Your totally tired, you know?"

Fisby: "You are, Harry! Dont you fucking see those eyebags in your eyes?"

Harry: "Yet youre the most at holding up fights, Kid! So, go get some rest for another one!"

Fisby: "Stubborn man, just let me-"

Harry: "*pulls out glock* Fisby.."

Fisby: "...whatever."

She lies down, and sleeps facing away from Harry. What she will wait next is just another morning...or maybe more peaceful morning.

...

Well then,

...Good night, Fisby!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...