Identity Ticket

Par GornroX

Y/n Liu is a recent addition to Kuoh Academy and has recently made a name for himself thanks to his nature as... Plus

[S1E1]Starting Line
[S1E2]All Aboard!
[S1E3]Onboarding Process
[S1E5]Mephistopheles

[S1E4]I'm done with the lingo

577 13 34
Par GornroX

An unfamiliar feeling surrounds Y/n as he slowly comes to. The bed he found himself on was too nice, the blanket too warm, the pillow too soft, and even the roof was off. It was much nicer looking and he didn't have a thought in the back of his head about insurance money by just looking at it. "Where am I," Y/n questioned as he tried to sit up from the bed he was laying on. He felt himself held down as he did so. So in an attempt to free himself he threw off the blanket to see what was clamped to him, whatever it was it was warm. His expression then shifted from one of confusion to one of shock followed by a large blush.

There, laying in bed with Y/n was Rias Gremory. She was just as naked as he was and was clinging to him. He tried to think of something that'd explain why someone like her is with someone like him. After a moment of that thought process he remembered that she was in the same bed as him and they were BOTH naked. He nearly fell out of bed as he got out of it. In the process he ended up stirring Rias from her slumber. She slowly rises from her slumber, the blanket still slumped over her as she wipes her eyes and yawns in a way Y/n could only describe as cute.

Y/n, much to his dismay, immediately notices how big her boobs are and the fact that he can see her perky pink nipples. He turns his head and clamps his eyes shut, "I'm sorry! I don't know how we got into the same bed together but if I've done anything I apologize profusely and will take responsibility for failings in self discipline!"

Rias tilted her head in confusion, another cute yawn escaping her before she bursts into a fit of giggles. "Y/n you're fine you're fine. You didn't do anything to me," She replied as she waved her hand dismissively. "That being said I wouldn't be apposed to it if you did. You've certainly got a mighty Excalibur~" She sang song.

Y/n's blush only grew as he attempted to hide his dick, having forgotten he was naked. "While I appreciate the compliment you can do much better than me. Now, can I get my clothes back please? And an explanation for what the hell is going on," He requested with a hasty tone. 

Rias sighs, "You're being far too modest Y/n." She then gets up, giving Y/n a good view of her body even though his eyes are clamped shut. While doing so, she unconsciously puts on a bit of a show with her supple body, though its wasted as again Y/n's eyes are shut. "Oh and yeah I can give you your clothes back. You will have to do with only your school blazer though. Your shirt has too big a hole in it and Akeno is too busy to sow it any time soon," She answered him nonchalantly as she approached the door. Her hand reaches for the knob before she stops, "Oh that's right. Do you mind staying for a bit after collecting your stuff? There's something we need to talk about." Y/n nods his head.

Rias then claps once, "Perfect! Your clothes are on the love seat in the corner of the room. OH! I'll be right back, I have to take a shower. Although," She bites her lip as she looks him up and down, "You're welcome to join me~" Y/n shakes his head frantically, causing Rias to shrug and leave the room.

Y/n quickly takes this moment to get dressed and take a seat in the chair. He then cradles his head in his arms as he began to think. Why was she doing this? Is this a prank? Is she taking pity on him? Is she planning to use this as blackmail? How did he end up in this situation?! Last thing he remembers was that he was on a date with Yuu-- his breath hitches as he felt a burning sensation in his chest. He had put on his shirt anyways as he'd rather cover up as much as possible. That being said, there was quite a large hole in his shirt that he was feeling up in his panic.

"Fallen angels are real... I was tricked and killed by one... but... how am I here," he thought aloud as he continued to rub his chest in hope that it was his mind playing tricks on him. However, he couldn't quite come to grips with a logic answer for what he saw. She had transformed in front of him, a spear made of light had gored him, and he watched her fly away. None of that could be explained beyond supernatural means...

"That must be what Rias was planning to talk to me about... she must've used healing magic on me or some form of revival magic that prevented my death or permanent death. And now that I've come in contact with the supernatural she must plan to lay down some ground rules for me in case I choose to participate in it further or not."

Y/n's mind was moving a mile a minute as he continued to think, "That must mean Rias is either A, an angel that interviened and saved me. Which I highly doubt due to the way Rias acted after waking up and being in contact with me physically like that for at least a night. B, a human connected to the super natural world and the ORC is a cheeky name for her secret group of individuals to act within it. C, some super natural being I'm not aware of. D, a rival Fallen Angel that pland to use me to get back at Yuu-- Raynare. Or E, a demon that has revived me but as consequence I am bound by some form of contract till I've fufilled my end of the bargain..."

Y/n then mumbled as he fell further back into the love seat, "Or it could be none of those and my imagination is running wild... Best just wait for Rias and get the answer from her..." So Y/n did so. He sat in the seat and waited anxiously for her return. Ten or so minutes go by till Rias returned. Y/n once more blushed at the sight of her.

She was wearing a simple yet cute outfit. A pretty pink blouse and a rather short skirt adorned her body. She was also still drying out her hair as evident from the towel she was dragging along her head. "Sorry for the wait Y/n," she apologized as she threw the towel onto the bed and took a seat opposite of Y/n. "Now," She threw one leg over the other thus giving Y/n a glimpse of her red lace panties, "onto business. Do you know what happened last night?"

Y/n's blush slowly subsided as he spoke, "If it wasn't a halucination, assuming this isn't some elaborate prank with the hole in my shirt, I was attacked by a super natural being. I remember her having black feathered wings so I'm assuming she was either a crow tengu or a fallen angel."

Rias blinked, a bit surprised at Y/n's response. None the less she nodded, "That's actually quite correct. I'm surpised you took to the idea so swiftly."

"I couldn't think of a logical explanation," he responded simply. "I wish there was a less world breaking answer but you've ruined that for me," he said with a bitter sweet chuckle.

She frowned but chose to push on, "Apologies. Now, as you may have guessed I had saved you from certain death," guilt crept into her voice, something Y/n instantly grew attentive too, "However there were complications."

He looked to her expectently, "What kind?"

Rias bites her lip and avoids eye contact as she continues, "Well you had lost too much for simple healing magic to save you. At least on my own. I could have gotten Akeno to come heal you as well as she is a much more skilled healer but I was scared that doing anything beyond healing you in that moment would ensure your death. So," Rias breathed, "I made a decision."

Y/n's breath hitched as reddish webbed wings unfurled from Rias' back. They were bat like in appearance and impossible to mistake for anything else. Rias finally made eye contact. Her eyes were both apologetic and filled with regret, "Y/n i'm a devil. In a hasty attempt to ensure you didn't die that night I had added you to my peerage. I'm sorry to say this but I've turned you into a devil without your consent. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you please tell me."

Y/n was stunned. He couldn't muster up any anger nor was he as horrified as he was expected. Sure she was a demon, or well a devil but there was so much genuine guilt in her expression that there was no way she could be faking it. So Y/n sat there, unresponsive for a good bit of time. Till he finally responded, "Why? Why did you revive me?"

Rias was once more thrown for a loop. Of all the responses she was expecting that simple question was not one of them. So she spoke nothing but the truth, "A... a mixture of things really. I had already planned to invite you to the ORC and request you join my peerage so the thought was in my mind, when I found you dying my heart felt like it broke so I was desperate to revive you, and... and my more demonic instincts did cloud my thoughts for a moment."

Rias pulls out a small box from between her breasts and sets it on the table between the two. She opens it to reveal a small chess set. The pieces were red in color and glowed with a deep energy to them. Additionally, several pieces were missing. The queen, a bishop, a rook, a knight, and all of the pawns were gone. There was also no slot for a king piece.

"Devils of a noble household or significant enough standing are granted peerage sets. With it we're capable of turning other devils into members of our peerage or reincarnating people into devils and by extension add them to our peerage. Additionally, as you may know from the religious side of things demons are known for their wicked ways. Luckily we devils aren't like that... for the most part... but devils with stronger bloodlines such as the Gremory family do have heightened demonic instincts."

"It usually isn't bad enough to be of much issue but when I found you lying there all my previous thoughts and ideas fed my instincts so I acted without much thought. It only got worse when one pawn piece wasn't enough to revive you."

Y/n's head tilted in confusion.

Rias was quick to explain, "The stronger the individual is the more pieces are required to forcefully convert someone. I... when one pawn didn't work I tried two. I then jumped the gun, my insticts getting the better of me, and now..." Rias paused as she pointed towards Y/n's heart, "All eight pawn pieces have been integrated into your soul."

Once more Y/n was silent. 'It makes more sense now but I just... there's no way someone like me has that much power behind them. I've never amounted to anything so why would this be any different... I can't say any of that though. No way in hell am I gonna tell a devil that outright admitted to me their instincts can get the better of them. She may actually tear me apart to get the pieces back!'

He considered his words carefully as he finally started to regain his composure. "So the ORC," he started, "they're all devils in your peerage too?"

Rias nodded, "Akeno's my queen, Kiba's my knight, and Koneko's my rook. Oh right, uh each piece changes you in some way. On top of a devil's natural strength, durability, and magical prowess each piece further changes you. Queens get the best buffs as everything about them is strengthened, Bishops magical capabilities are strengthened significantly though their mana can drain fast, Knights are fast and fragile, Rooks are strong but they're slow, and pawns get no real special abilities of their own but just like chess they can promote to any piece of their choice. That being said, that's a whole thing you won't have to worry about for a while so I'd prefer we not talk about it."

The teen nodded. He then began to think, "Wait, what about your bishop?"

It was her turn to tilt her head. Y/n pointed to the empty spot where a bishop should be. "Ah..." she was unsure of her next words, "That would be Gasper. He's uh... his Sacred Gear is too strong for him so we both came to the decision to seal him away for the time being. I want to release him, I really do. We just don't know what to do about his power."

"Well you'll get nowhere by doing nothing," He responded with a huff before realizing his mistake, "Sorry sorry. I don't know why I said that."

Rias shakes her head, "Think nothing of it. I'm aware of my failings as a master to nurture my Peerage. I just don't wish to give him hope without grounds for it."

Y/n understood her words and leaned over to place a hand on her shoulder. In spite of all her provocative moves, Rias was thrown off by this. She began to blush as she stammered out a question, "Sp-sp-speakin of Sacred Gears, do you know what yours is? I-it's the only thing I c-can think of that'd make Fal-len attack someone in d-devil territory."

Y/n pulls his hand away and thinks for a moment, "I... I think I do. I'm not sure though."

"From what I've seen its best to concentrate where you feel strongest."

TICK TICK TOCK

The familiar tune of a clock resonates with the the teen as his left arm stretches outward. Chains begin to form and wrap around the arm before slithering into the air and jabbing at a black book, with the red train marked on its cover, that materialized in sudden flash of light. The book opens to his IDs. Still eight slots on the first page. 'One for each pawn...' He thought but wasn't sure. It may be coincidence after all.

"I've never seen one like this before," Rias spoke with astonishment as she tried to touch the book only for her hand to fall through it. "Interesting... Y/n do you know what it does?"

The teen shakes his head, "I only know that it gives me tickets that look to be alternate versions of me. Identity tickets if you will. There's also this book with eight slots on the first page and fifteen on every other page after. Additionally there's this weird ball of chains in my mind that I think acts like a gacha that gives me said Identities. Oh and there's a clock in my head that I can somehow understand that guided me through the process."

"That... is the weirdest Sacred Gear I've ever heard of," Rias replied nonchalantly. "Still," She continued, "The possibilities may just be endless. Who knows what this means. If you're able to assume the form of those Identities that could mean so many things. Like the ability to copy sacred gears or unique magic or any number of things. Though if you're able to assume those forms they may also change who you are as a person to some unknown degree."

"Cute..." Y/n whispered as Rias began to spout out various thoughts about his Sacred Gear. Once more, Rias was incredibly easy, she nearly doubled over as a blush spread across her face once more.

"A-anyways. Have you tried communicating with the clock in your head? They may have answers for how to further use your Sacred Gear."

TICK TOCK TOCK

"Huh... as if on queue... It just told me what I need to do to really activate it," He replied as he then activated his Sacred Gear properly.

"Fall."

Author's Notes: HA! Cliffhanger! Hope ya enjoyed the read m8s! Was fun to write it. Hell I wrote 2.7k words! That means i'm gettin back into the swing of things and that makes me happy as hell man!

Anyways, hope ya are enjoyin the story so far! Additionally, please please please don't be shy and offer up any and all ideas you may have for this book or any other book i'm running!

Now back to the usual jazz, Tips, Tricks, Ideas and Criticisms are welcomed and encouraged! Please do comment too... pretty please. I like interacting with y'all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
47.9K 833 19
What would happen to the three factions if a new student arrive in Kuoh school, and with that an unknown power. Follow the story of this young warri...
8.3K 342 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...
136K 3.1K 33
Cover art by @ActuallyAleister, sprite edited in by me The Ultimate Academy for gifted juveniles. A strange, almost foreboding place. A place where a...