Hamdard ✅

By Spiritual_Dov3

••• "तेरी मुस्कराहटें हैं ताकत मेरी" "मुझको इन्हीं से उम्मीद मिली" ‌ ‌‌ "च... More

1 | Meeting her after years
2| A Heartbreaking Betrayal
3 | Coke & fudge
4 | His Wound
5 | #Memories
6 | Marathon
7 | Hey Delhi!
9 | Acceptance
10 | Hamdard
Epilogue

8 | Jealousy

940 71 14
By Spiritual_Dov3

Aryan is obviously not a thief but if he ever gets a chance, he would like to steal just two things. First, his Aarohi from this cruel world, and second, her happiness.

Well there is a third thing too and that was the anklet which was in his hands right now and he was smiling while looking at it. He got too lost in her thoughts that he forgot he is sitting in his work place and not at his home.

A knock on the door broke his trance and he kept the anklet quickly in his pocket, asking the person to come in.

There entered a girl looking at him with affection and he rolled his eyes.

"What Dr.... whatever?", he asked, not remembering her name and opening his file to prevent that lovey-dovey look from her.

"Aditri...Why can't you memorize my name?", she said with a weird look on her face.

"Why should I?", he said in an uninterested voice without looking up at her.

"Umm... let's leave it... I missed you so much on the past few days, since I was on a leave", she said keeping her hand on his.

"Keep a distance!", he said removing his hand from her hold.

"Why?", she said getting up and coming near her.

"You know that I love you!", she said comming closer to him. He looked at her with furiousness and disgust. The anklet fell from his pocket and she took it up, looking at him. He snatched it from her and kept it back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aarohi was smiling as she converted Aryan's pic into an AI version in her free time. He was looking like an adorable teenager in that pic. She was feeling excited to show him that and hence she moved towards his cabin while smiling on the phone.

She reached there and looked up to knock on the door, which was already opened, and her heart ached suddenly looking at both of them being so close to eachother. She stood out but tried to hear their conversation.

"Dr Rathore... I heard that a girl stays with you?", Aditri said making a doubtful face.

"She is just my friend, don't drag her in between!", he said and Aarohi didn't know why but her heart felt a hurt.

"So that means you only love me, right?", she said moving her hand on his face and he closed his eyes in frustration.

Aarohi turned back and walked towards her cabin hurriedly since she couldn't tolerate whatever was happening there. She was feeling jealous, unhappy and angry at the same time. She sat down on the chair and started checking some files to divert her mind but all in vain. Her mind was constantly reminding her of that scene.

"She is just my friend"

"So that means you only love me"

Their words revolved in her mind and she got frustrated by herself. She had no idea why she was overthinking about them. She said to herself, "Tujhe kya problem ho rahi hai? Sahi to bola usne tu uski friend hai bas! Let them live their lives aur tu bas apne sapno pe focus kar".

She was lecturing herself when Kairav's call came. A smile came on her face as she wanted to have a heartful conversation with someone at that moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, he got up with frustration, getting rid of her hold.

"What was that? Maine kaha tha na ki mai kisi se pyaar karta hu tumse nahi !!", he yelled and turned towards the window

"To kis se pyaar karte ho? Kon hai tumhari vo selfish college crush jise tumhara pyaar nahi dikha?" She said, being fed up with him mentioning about his love everytime.

"Don't call her that... She just hates love and I can't loose her as my friend", he said in a calm voice, while trying to make her understand that he don't love her.

"And what about me?", She asked while fuming in anger.

"Move on from me...you deserve much better!", he said while moving out but she stopped him.

"You too deserve better than her", she said and he shook his head in denial.

"Usse better koi nahi hai mere liye... She's the best!", he said and went out of the cabin while she stood there talking to herself, "I want to know who she is".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aarohi finished the 4th cup of coffee within 10 minutes and was doing her work. She was getting bothered by something.

"Coke ko coffee se replace kab Kiya?", He said standing at the door and looking at her with a smile. She averted her gaze from him and got busy with her work again.

"Ignore kyu kar rahi ho mujhe?", he asked coming towards her and she closed her files to fake the conversation.

"I thought you might be busy with Dr Aditri", she said faking a smile and talking normally about them.

"How do you know?", he asked curiously.

"Magic!", she said with a clear dissatisfaction on her face still he couldn't see it. She asked to him, "How is her nature?". She didn't know why she asked that question.

"She is a little cringey but extra sweet for me", he said rubbing his forehead remembering her gestures and Aarohi felt furious.

"Anyways... How's your family?..baat hui kisi se" He asked changing the topic and she nodded looking at the file.

"Sab kaisa chal raha hai vaha?", he asked leaning back on the chair.

"Mere bina to better hi chal raha hoga... And..", she said now drowning in the memories of Udaipur.

"And?", he asked and she gazed down again saying, "Abhimanyu aur Akshara shaadi kar rahe hai".

He was astonished thinking about her family members.

"Are your family members even real people??", he asked with surprise coming forward.

"They aren't", he answered himself before she could speak.

"Itni jaldi?? Koi to reason hoga!", he asked and she closed the file to tell him everything.

"Do You remember maine Abhimanyu aur Akshara se hospital se jaate wakt kya bola tha!", she said and he tried to recall it.

"Agli baar se romance karne se pehle door or windows close kar dena "

He remembered it and nodded.

"That was insane! Tum na!!!", he said giggling and she gave him a serious stare.

"Fir??", he said sitting properly on the chair as he saw her serious face.

"Vo sunke Harsh uncle Akshara pe naraz ho gaye aur....

Flashback...

After Aryan and Aarohi left Birla Hospital, Harsh started yelling at Abhimanyu and Akshara for doing whatever they were doing.

"Tum logo ne hospital ko mazak samajh ke rakha hai??", he yelled looking at both of them and Akshara looked down with embarrassment.

"Sir...aisa kuch nahi hai...ham dono bas!", Abhimanyu tried to give an explanation but he wasn't ready to hear anything.

Hearing his voice, Anand, Mahima and Neil came there and looked at him yelling at both of them while Akshara was silently crying.

"What's wrong?", Anand asked as Harsh was looking furious.

"Ask them... Hospital me romance chal raha hai dono ka!!", he said looking at them with anger and all three of them looked at Abhimanyu and Akshara with shock.

"What is this Abhimanyu?", Anand questioned to him and he kept on looking here & there to avoid eye contact with them.

"Jo ladki apni behen ke hone wale pati ke sath bhaag kar shaadi karne Jaa rahi thi usse aur umeed bhi kya kari Jaa sakti hai!", Mahima taunted and Akshara started crying.

"Taiji Akshu ko kuch mat boliye...jo kehna hai mujhe keh dijiye", he tried to defend Akshara.

"Kyo na bole??Tumhari Akshu ki vajah se aaj is hospital ki itni acchi doctor ne resign kar diya hai...do you have some shame left?", Harsh yelled and other Birlas looked at him with confusion.

"Kis doctor ne?", Mahima asked and he replied looking down and feeling regretful, "Dr Aarohi".

They all stood paused and astonished as they never thought that a person like Aarohi, who is so much professional could give up with her career so easily.

"Dr Aarohi?", Mahima said and Harsh nodded slowly.

"Thanks to him and his Akshuuu..", Harsh said looking at Abhimanyu who was still holding Akshara's hand.

"Sir... Aarohi apne marzi se Delhi gayi hai use maine ya Akshu ne force nahi kiya hai to please...", Abhimanyu said looking into his father's eyes.

"Delhi?? Matlab Aarohi ne ghar bhi chhor diya??", Mahima asked and Harsh nodded again. She looked at Akshara with disappointment.

"Akshara...vo career oriented ladki agar apna career apna Ghar chhor ke gayi hai to tum dono soch bhi nahi sakte uspe kya beet rahi hogi... Having no sister is better than having a sister like you!", she said with dejected look on her face feeling genuinely bad for Aarohi.

Akshara sat down on the floor and started crying loudly. Abhimanyu started calming her down.

"Iska ye Rona dhona mere samjh me nahi aata hai... Ye ladki pehle galtiya karti hai fir ro ro kar sympathy gain karti rehti hai!!", Harsh kept on blabbering and Abhimanyu got up furiously and came towards him.

"Bas!! Agar ab aapne Akshu ke khilaf ek bhi shabd kaha to....", he said with anger.

"To kya?? Kya karoge??", Harsh questioned with double anger, afterall he is the father of Abhimanyu Birla.

"To mai aaj ke baad is hospital me aur us ghar me kabhi vapis nahi aaunga!!", he said, almost warned, and  they all looked at him with shock.

"Apne baap ko dhamki de rahe ho? Aur vo bhi is chalti firti aasuon ki dukan ke liye!!", Harsh furiously uttered everything that came in his mind, without thinking.

"Sir!!... enough is enough!!", he yelled and picked up Akshara.

"Neil... Akshu ko ghar chhor ke aa", he ordered Neil and Neil looked at everyone. Upon getting no looks on their faces, he decided to take her home. They both went to Goenka house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Abhimanyu this is wrong!", Mahima said going behind Abhimanyu as he left the cabin with anger and started going out.

"Let him go wherever he want", Harsh said angrily and Mahima stopped while Abhimanyu left the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand, Akshara and Neil entered the Goenka house and looking at Akshara, who was sobbing, they all questioned her with tension.

"Neil kya hua hai??", Swarna asked as Akshara wasn't able to tell anything.

Neil told them the whole matter and they all were shocked.

"Tu pagal hai kya Akshu?? Kya zaroorat thi tujhe vaha Jane ki??", Vansh said, immediately stopped by Bade papa, "Vansh... Uski halat dekh rahe ho?? Usko shaant hone do".

He hugged her and she kept on crying.
Kairav was looking at them and his mind was reminding her of Aarohi.

"Aaru najane kitni baar akele me royi hogi aur hamne kabhi uska pain dekha hi nahi... She's right! Akshu aaj galat hai fir bhi use sympathy mil rahi hai...We never treated them in a same way", he was thinking all this in his mind.

"Sorry to say par Akshara ye sympathy deserve nahi karti hai... atleast aaj to nahi!", he said out loudly and they all looked at him with astonished faces.

"Kairav!!", Bade Papa yelled only to be stopped by him, "No Bade Papa... As an elder brother mujhe ise iski galtiyon pe daatne ka poora haq hai"

"Tu to mandir gayi thi na?? Agar Teri jagah Aaru hoti to ab tak Bade Papa ne us se saare rishte khatam kar diye hote!!", he said as he could no longer tolerate the inequality between her sisters.

"Isme Aarohi kaha se aa gayi??", Mimi said in low voice.

"Vahi to baat hai Mimmi...Aaru kabhi hamare bich me reh kar bhi hamare saath nahi rahi hai... I know usne Sirat mumma ke accident ka blame Akshu pe diya tha par vo bacchi thi... Aap sab use samjha sakte the...lekin aaplogo ne use badtameez keh ke akela chhor diya!", he uttered with anger and teary eyes.

He continued,
"Abhimanyu se shaadi wale din apne hone wale pati ko apni hi behen ke sath dekh kar vo kitna toot gayi hogi! We didn't notice ki usko thoda sa pyaar hi chahiye tha bas! Aaj vo hamse door gayi hai and no one cares... We aren't family we are just members... that's it!", he yelled almost opening his emotions and the guilt he was holding for her sister's pain, and went into his room.

Neil was about to leave but his phone rang and he picked it up.

"What?? Mai abhi aaya!", he said with tension and started leaving.

"Kya hua??", Vansh asked as he saw him panicking.

"Bro ka accident ho gaya hai!", he said and they all got shocked, especially Akshara. She came towards him and asked him worriedly, "Vo thik to hai na Neil??".

"Tauji ne kaha hai ki zyada injuries nahi hai lekin vo hosh me nahi hai", he said and left for hospital.

"Bade Papa... mujhe--", Akshara asked for his permission to go to the hospital, and as always, he didn't say no.

She ran to the hospital and saw him lying on the bed. He had a bandage on his head and his eyes were closed.

She went towards him and he saw her. They were talking when Harsh entered.

"Akshara use rest karne do", he said in his cold voice, as he saw her trying to continuously talk to him.

"Akshu kahi nahi jayegi!", Abhimanyu declared with anger.

"Abhimanyu zid chhor do...aaj tumhari Jaan bhi Jaa sakti thi...apni family ke baare me socho!!", Mahima said entering with other Birlas.

"Jis family me Akshu ki respect nahi hai mai us family ke baare me kyo sochu taiji", he said glaring at Harsh.

"Abhimanyu...", Bade Papa called his name while entering in.

"Bade papa...", Akshara and Abhimanyu whispered looking at each other while elder Birlas glared him with silent anger.

"Bade papa Akshu ko kuch mat...", Abhimanyu started speaking.

"Maine hi Akshu ko tere paas aane ke liye bheja tha", Bade papa interrupted.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara for confirmation and she nodded with a smile.

"Harsh ji ham sab apne baccho se bohot pyaar karte hai... isilye mai nahi chahta ki ab in dono ki life me aur koi problem ho...to mujhe lagta hai ki hame indono ki shaadi karwa deni chahiye", he said and they all looked at him with shock.

"Pagal ho chuke hai ye!!!", Harsh said in his mind and thought about Aarohi. He understood that she was rude, selfish and egoistic because of her family only. They never loved her the way they love Akshara, and when a flower doesn't get enough nourishment then it begins to wither.

"Aap kya keh rahe hai?? Abhi 2 din bhi nhi huye aapki doosri beti aur Abhimanyu ki shaadi toote...", Mahima said and he replied, "Aarohi ne move on kar liya hai to Akshu kyo guilt me rahe".

"Aarohi ne move on nahi kiya hai... Vo dard ko sehna seekh gayi hai", Harsh said taking Aarohi's side and Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

"Haa ya na?", he ignored Harsh's words as he was mentioning Aarohi's name and asked him politely.

"Haa", Abhimanyu said with firmness looking at Harsh.

"Ham dono ko shaadi karni hai fir chahe koi hamari shaadi me shaamil ho ya nahi", he said indirectly to Harsh and he fumed in anger looking at his stubborn son.

"Mai inki shaadi me shaamil nahi hone wala", he said and walked out of there.

"Mujhse bhi koi umeed mat rakha", Mahima said leaving the room.

Now Abhimanyu and Akshara were looking at Anand with hopeful eyes but he shook his head in denial and walked out of the room.

"Neil?", Abhimanyu whispered looking at his brother who was standing there, paused and watching the whole matter.

"Aapki married life acchi rahe", he said shaking his head in a no and walked out as well.

Flashback ends...

"Abhimanyu aur tumhare Bade papa ka koi blood relation hai kya?", he asked as soon as she's finished the story and he glared at him confusingly.

"Both are egoistic af!", he said showing disbelief towards them.

"Anyways... You're fine?", he asked with genuine care for her.

"To be honest, no I'm not", she said in a low voice, getting up and going towards the window.

"I don't know mujhe kya ho raha hai... Ek ajeeb si feeling hai mere man me and I'm damn sure ki ye Udaipur se related nahi hai...mujhe kuch to hai jo  hurt kar raha hai", she said opening her current feelings to him.

"Kya?", he asked getting up and was about to go near her.

"I think I have started---", before she could complete, a knock on the door broke their conversation and they turned and saw Aditri standing at the door and looking at Aryan.

"Sir, aapke patients wait kar rahe hai", she said and took him with her.

Aarohi looked at their vanished figures and completed the sentence to herself, "I think I have started developing feelings for you...".

"Shut up!!", she yelled at her inner self and sat down on the chair again and opened the file to distract herself.

But she couldn't forget his face, his talks and his sweet and respectful gestures towards her. Now one more thing is added to this list and that was Aditri's face. She started feeling unhappy whenever she thinks of her and Aryan together.

She had no idea what was happening to her. If he loves someone then how was it hurting her? According to her, that feeling is just an attraction and not love. She was still thinking that she only likes him for how he treated her.

Was love blossoming in her heart? If yes, then misunderstandings are waiting for them and if no, then Aditri will be waiting for Aryan and Aryan will be waiting for Aarohi, forever.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 484 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
4.3M 151K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
19.9K 1.2K 89
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
279K 10K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...