Always A fool..

By Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Six

618 11 140
By Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

'You want to see the My Little Pony drawing I made?' Muichiro asked me, sitting up and holding a paper in my face.

It was of a rainbow horse with wings and some horse cowgirl knock-off.

'Beautiful,' I said, holding my thumbs up for him.

'Thank you!' He said with a smile, going back to lying on the bed with genya.

'Are you just going to stand there?' Genya asked me, patting an open spot on the bed, signaling for me to come sit down with them.

I hesitantly walked over, not knowing what to say.

'What do you even see in my brother? He has no personality, he isn't good-looking, no money, and he isn't even that cool.' Genya said to me, looking me up and down.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'Well, you are here to bang him, aren't you?' Genya asked me, also confused now.

'No,' I said, still a little bit confused.

'Are you both friends?' Genya asked me, and I shook my head.

'That's odd,' genya stated.

'You like Olaf?' Muichiro asked me.

'Yes, I do,' I said, a small smile on my face.

'I'm going to draw you hugging Olaf since he likes warm hugs,' muichiro said with a smile.

'Mui is autistic, don't mind him,' genya said, wrapping a hand around muichiro.

'You have very odd eyes,' muichiro said, looking up at me.

'Thank you,' I said, replying to his little comment, and he smiled.

'I like your eyes too,' I continued speaking to him, and his smile grew bigger.

'He said he likes my eyes, genya! See how nice he is!' Muichiro said, pulling on genyas sleeve who was now smiling.

'Seems like he understood that what you meant was a compliment,' genya said, patting muichiros head.

'Mhm!' Muichiro smiled once more and went back to drawing.

'Guys, come eat,' sanemi called for us.

We all went, genya grabbing mine and muichiros' hand as muichiro was smiling and playing with my hair.

'They.. seem to be taking a liking to you,' "sanemi said, looking at me.

Genya was sitting beside me while muichiro was sitting on my other side, still stimming with my hair.

And genya just stared at me, non-stop.

'I guess,' I replied to him.

'I'm not hungry, though, so can I like - go somewhere else?' I asked, sanemi looking at me confused.

'I mean, I guess? If you want, you can go to my room and shower until we are done eating,' sanemi said, sitting at the table.

'Mhm, okay bye,' I said, standing up and gently removing muichiros' hands off my hair.

'Where are you going? Come back,' muichiro said, trying to hold me with him.

'I'll see you after dinner. You can finish that drawing you are making for me while you eat, okay?' I sat, patting his head gently and smiling.

'Can I see you after dinner?' Muichiro asked me.

'Yeah, if you are still here,' I said, heading to sanemis room.

I got some of my clothes and went into his bathroom. The first thing I noticed was an empty 24 pack of condoms.

I'm going to kill myself.

I locked the door and hopped into the shower, washing my hair.

His shampoo smelt sweet, I liked it.

It was like a vanilla-strawberry scent.

The conditioner was the same.

Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad staying here..

After 15 minutes, I got out of the shower and changed into an oversized T-shirt and black sweatpants.

I immedientlg saw sanemi on the bed, the book he was reading me in his hands.

'Hey, tomioka! I was wondering if I could continue reading to you?' Sanemi asked, holding the book to show me as if I couldn't already see it before.

'Where am I sleeping?' I asked him, confused about where I'm sleeping.

'Or we can sort that out, except you can sleep on my bed if you want,' sanemi said.

'Where would you sleep?' I asked him, tilting my head slightly, still confuzzled.

'Preferably with you, except I could sleep on a futon I own,' sanemi winked at me.

'I can sleep on the futon'
I said to him, except he looked kind of upset.

'Why don't we just share the bed? I mean, it's big enough, and it isn't like I'm going to touch you in your sleep,' "sanemi replied, pouting.

'I'd rather not take my chances, thanks.' I said,
Sitting on the very edge of the bed.

'Then why don't you take the bed and I can take the futon?' Sanemi suggested once more.

'Mm Mm, it's your bedroom,' I said, shaking my head side to side.

'But-' before sanemi could continue, there was a knocking on the door.

Then genya opened it, muichiro following along.

'Giyuu!' Muichiro said excitedly, coming over and hugging me.

'Hi muichiro,' I said, standing still.

'I finished the drawing! Want to see? Come on!' Muichiro said excitedly, pulling me out of the room.

'Muichiro, you can't just kidnap people,' I heard genya say with a sigh.

'It's just to show him my drawing, then he can go back to sanemi.' muichiro said, grabbing a piece of paper and handing it to me.

It was what looked like to be me hugging Olaf.

'Do you like it?' Muichiro asked me.

'Of course I do. It's so cute. Thank you,' I said in my usual monotone voice.

'You don't sound like you like it..' muichiro pouted.

'I really really really like it! It's so cute, and I'm glad you drew it for me!' I said in a more excited tone and a small smile.

'Okay! Now you can go back to sanemi!' Muichiro said, pushing me out of the door.

'Muic- hmph!' I heard genya through the door, I could only imagine that they were making out in there.

I walked back to sanemis room, seeing him on the floor.

'Why are you on the floor?' I asked him.

'It's where I'll be sleeping,' sanemi replied to me.

'You just don't give up, do you? Fine, we can share the stupid bed,' I replied, my arms crossed.

I looked away, feeling quite flustered.

'Okay! Come on, I'll read to you!' Sanemi said, quickly rising from the floor, grabbing my hand and throwing me on the bed.

'You could've at least let me walk to the bed on my own..' I grumbled, sitting up and going over to the edge of the left side on the bed.

'But that isn't any fun, is it?' Sanemi said, sitting the bed and covering us both with a big white blanket.

'Just read,' I said, yawning and resting my head against the headboard.

I ended up falling asleep while he read the book.

_______
Sanemi pov:

I was reading when I felt something fall onto my shoulder.

I turned to see a sleeping tomioka, resting his head on my shoulder.

'Are you awake?' I asked him, although I was pretty sure he was asleep.

I put the book I borrowed from the library on the nightstand.

Then I shut off my lamp, except before that I decided to admire tomioka a bit.

His hair fell over his eyes a bit. It was smooth and silky as if he were a girl.

I gently caressed his cheek. It was soft and pretty.

I felt him move a bit, his eyes opening slightly.

'Sanemi..?' He mumbled quietly.

'You're awake?' I asked gently, still surprised.

'Nuh uh..' He said, shutting his eyes again and leaning in my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I quickly grabbed my phone.

[Private chat with sabito]

Me:
Does tomioka sleep talk?

Sabito:
No, except he sometimes mumbles stuff, y?

Me:
There's no reason, just curious.

Sabito:
Cool, cool. How's the plan going?

Me:
We are sharing a bed.

Sabito:
WAIT, RLLY?!

me:
Yeah, he argued about it at first except eventually gave in.

Sabito:
I can't believe my plan is working

Me:
Is that you, Shinobu?

Sabito:
Yeah, we had to tie down giyuus friends though, they are kind of pissed that we planned all this.

Me:
Careful, it isn't like we will end up dating anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Sabito:
I swear to fucking god if you hurt giyuu I'm going to break all your toes one by one

Me:
Which kid is this?

Sabito:
Some white-haired chick called daki, I guess.

Sabito:
Watch out, I'm going to jab a hair pin in your eyeball

Me:
Still daki?

Sabito:
Yeah, one second, let me get her off my phokfkdjdjtnfkskrmfjxkdkrtjjtdmdrktfi4kedkdkrk4ngnfkkrk44nfkek

Me:
Ima head to be now.

I sighed, shutting off my phone. I then shut off my lamp, forgetting to do so as I was admiring tomioka.

I shut my eyes, drifting off to sleep as well..

A/N I'm sorry it is short! I seriously lost motivation.

I was having a sleepover with my bsf last night, and we came across a guy who was 26. He kept calling us cute and stuff.

I have a photo of a really nasty pick-up line he used as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1K 18
Tomioka Giyuu had always felt empty. Well. Not always.. he used to be so happy and full of emotions. But of course. That changed. Ever since he lost...
58.9K 1.3K 27
Sanemi Despises Giyuu, not really though. Giyuu wants to be friends with Sanemi, yet he does not want to lose another person. This relationship is go...
23.3K 285 20
Giyuu Tomioka was kidnapped by an assassin boss, Sanemi Shinazugawa, and had developed special feelings for him and there are some stupid cringy part...
8.6K 413 32
"I know that Ventus will gain a lot from this alliance. But what will we get?" Giyuu was facing Sanemi now. He pushed the shorter's chin up with his...