The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)

368 7 0
By Usingthisusername

It's you who invited me affectionately or I'm an affectionate guest (1) / This world... is quite fun.

The experience of this world is a bit unpleasant for Chao Ci.

Although he lived a very free life and generally had nothing unpleasant to do, staying in that world was the biggest irritation for him.

Fortunately, he had the glands removed, which had an impact on his life span. When he was fifty-two, he said goodbye to that world.

The last scene Chao Ci saw on the hospital bed was a man holding his hand, with red eyes but no tears.

The man is already fifty-three, but except for a few fine lines at the corners of his eyes, he is still handsome.

Chao Ci recognized it, it was Lin Zheng.

At first it was difficult for him to differentiate between Lin Zheng and Lin Da, when the two became one person. But as time went by, Chao Ci was able to tell the difference. I couldn't tell exactly what it was based on, it was just a feeling.

Lin Zheng appeared very rarely. If there are seventeen hours of sleep a day, Lin Zheng can usually only appear for three or four hours.

And during these three or four hours, he could only pretend to be Lin Da, for fear that Chao Ci would notice something strange.

Chao Ci is a professional actor, but he knows the difference between himself and Lin Zheng.

After the performance, Chao Ci is still Chao Ci. But Lin Zheng completely shattered himself, and his entire existence merged into the shadow of "Lin Da".

Unexpectedly, at this last moment, it was not Lin Dai who had always been dominant, but Lin Zheng.

"Goodbye." Chao Ci said to Lin Zheng.

Maybe after I leave, you can find yourself again.

Maybe my leaving is another punishment for you.

But what does that have to do with me?

............

Dang Chao Ci opened his eyes again.

He was sitting in a small pavilion, and the white lotus in the pond was in full bloom.

In the corridor in the distance, a young man in white came across the water carrying a jug of wine.

It seems like a martial arts world?

The young man in white fell into the small pavilion, put the wine on the table, and sat in front of Chao Ci.

"You sit here in a daze for the whole day. Aren't you tired?" the young man asked him.

After entering, I discovered that although the young man looked only seventeen or eighteen years old, he was not short in stature. He was slender and straight, and his facial features were unparalleled.

Chao Ci shook his head and was about to pour himself a glass of wine when his hand was held down by the young man.

"Are you going to die if you drink while pregnant?" The young man frowned and looked at him, looking very disapproving.

Chao Ci... Chao Ci's expression cracked.

What the hell! After escaping so many worlds, even the pitfalls of having 100% ABO compatibility, you actually fell into trouble as soon as you arrived in this world? !

【Tongzi! What's going on? ! ] Chao Ci's heart rang with alarm bells, and he quickly asked the system.

[This is Lou Yue's world, don't you remember? 】

Lou Yue.

Reciting this name, Chao Ci could recall the beginning and end of this mission.

In fact, in this world, he should have died in childbirth.

Even if it wasn't difficult to give birth, the child in his belly would be stillborn, and it would be dead when he was born.

That's why he chose this as his way to escape without any psychological burden.

............

Chao Ci's identity in this world was that he was the prime minister's eldest son, and he was later married as the queen by the new emperor.

Yes, in this world you can marry a male wife, and her status will not be lower than that of an ordinary head wife. If the emperor married a male queen, the male queen would take a secret medicine before entering the palace to enable her body to bear children.

But the timeline of this world was in chaos before Chao Ci came.

The current new emperor is not the eldest son who successfully succeeded to the throne. In fact, before the new emperor ascended the throne, a drama no less than that of the nine sons taking over the throne took place. In the end, it was Lou Yue who was born in a humble background but held great power in the northwest.

Although Lou Yue held military power, his foundation in the imperial city was still unstable. He was also a person who had a strong desire for power. In order to quickly capture the scattered court in his hands, he attracted many young people to fight against the influence of the noble families in the court.

Chao Ci's father, Chao Mingzhi, was the leader of Qingliu at that time. He was born into a poor family, but he was extremely talented. He once won three yuan in a row, and became the prime minister at the age of forty. He was truly an amazingly talented person.

In order to win over him, Lou Yue married Chao Ci, his eldest son, as his queen.

This story was originally supposed to be a story about marriage first and love later. Chao Ci and Lou Yue were considered a political marriage, but they attracted each other after their marriage, and eventually became a legend of an emperor and empress.

But the timeline of this world was messed up twice.

The first time was when Chao Ci was twelve years old.

At this time, his concubine Chaohua was eleven years old.

Chaohua was reborn. She was reborn from her previous life and witnessed Chao Ci being favored by Lou Yue and receiving supreme honor. As a result, the Chao family was in good hands, but Chao Hua was very unlucky. Her aunt found a son from an aristocratic family for her. He was good-looking, had a prominent family background, and was interested in Chaohua.

Both Chao Mingzhi and her aunt-in-law disagreed. Chaohua felt that her aunt-in-law wanted to block her prosperity, so she had the courage to have an affair with the son of the aristocratic family. In the end, the Chao family had to agree to the marriage.

However, it turned out that her father and aunt did not disagree because they wanted to hinder her prosperity, but that the marriage was a hot potato.

The son of that aristocratic family seemed gentle and decent, but in fact he was romantic and unlucky. Two years after the marriage, there were countless concubines in the backyard.

Chaohua could only knock out her teeth and swallow blood, but she didn't expect that this incident was not the worst.

The worst thing is that this family is a thorn in Lou Yue's side. Not to mention that the Wang family, who married into Chaohua, was the most corrupt. In the fourth year after her marriage, the entire Wang family was executed.

She heard that Chao Ci knelt for her all night in front of Qinzheng Hall, and finally the emperor sent someone to replace her before execution.

She was taken to a rural village and lived a boring life.

She didn't expect that she would have a chance to live again.

At this time, she was only eleven years old. Nalou Yue was only fourteen years old, and he was still suffering a lot in the palace.

She was jealous of her brother, who obviously got everything, so he pretended to give her some leftovers and asked her to be grateful.

if......

Later, through a palace banquet, Chaohua met the down-and-out Ninth Prince in the palace.

She helped him again and again. Finally, when the Ninth Prince went to the border for training at the age of sixteen, she saw him off at the city gate.

She said, you have to live and come back alive to marry me.

Lou Yue said, OK.

Seeing the young man looking back at her on the horse as he left, Chaohua knew that she had succeeded.

Lou Yue came back and took the position with a force of 300,000 troops from the northwest.

However, his foundation is not yet stable. If he marries a concubine as soon as he ascends the throne, it will definitely cause an uproar in the court.

Lou Yue wanted to marry a queen first, and as a target, he chose Chao Ci.

According to Chao Hua, Chao Ci was a person who treated his concubine harshly, was arrogant and jealous, and looked down on others. He chose Chao Ci as a target without any psychological burden.

Out of some twisted mentality, Chaohua did not stop him.

Her once honored brother.

What will happen now?

The second point in time when the world was in chaos was Chao Ci.

Chao Ci and Lou Yue were reborn on their wedding day.

He was also reborn from a previous life. In that life, he and Lou Yue played the harp and harp in harmony. Although they were born in an imperial family, they were like a couple of gods and gods.

He closed his eyes in Lou Yue's arms.

In that life, there was no regret.

He didn't expect that he could live another life. Maybe God was too partial to him and wanted to extend his blessings.

Who wouldn't be happy to be able to live a new life and be reborn on the day of wedding to the lover?

It was at this time that Chao Ci entered this world.

He took in the plot of this world and the memories in his mind, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

This world... is quite fun.

If he were included, the world would be in chaos not twice, but three times! It's just a plug!

His task is to play the role of Chao Ci who loves Lou Yue deeply.

He didn't know that the world had changed before he was reborn. He thought Lou Yue was the same Lou Yue as before. They will go through the initial indifference and then fall in love.

So he used more patience than in the previous life and the love that came in advance to tolerate Lou Yue. In the end, he was wasted in the palace, and then escaped to death.

get√

Although the timeline and settings are a mess, the mission is not difficult.

At this time, Chao Ci was already sitting in the palace where the emperor and empress slept together during their wedding.

Skip the tedious chores of a wedding and just wait for sex as soon as you arrive! It's so cool!

Chao Ci secretly rejoiced again.

After all, he was also married to the emperor, and the process of the emperor's wedding was so cumbersome that it made people feel numb.

Chao Ci is a male queen, so she doesn't need to put a red lid on her.

He was sitting on the bed, waiting for his new husband without looking away.

After half an hour, the door was pushed open.

A handsome man nearly nine feet tall and wearing a red wedding dress entered the palace.

Chao Ci looked him up and down.

This man's eyes were somewhat narrow and long, and with his sword-shaped eyebrows flying into his temples, he looked sharp and cold. He was handsome, but extremely handsome.

But this is not the focus of Chao Ci.

The focus of Chao Ci is...

Well, he is tall, his roots are also very high, his nose is pretty straight, and his sexual function is very good at first glance - he made a profit.

At this time, Lou Yue actually met his newlywed wife for the first time.

Chao Ci is actually very famous in the imperial city.

I heard that he was as handsome as an immortal from the Nine Heavens, and he had inherited Chao Mingzhi's talent in talent and learning. His literary reputation had already been spread, and he was equally astonishingly talented. Even three yuan has won two yuan. Just wait for Enke to open next time, and the number one pick will be just around the corner.

It's a pity that the next Enke will be a year later, and Chao Ci has become his queen and can no longer participate in Enke.

Now when I see him, he is really beautiful and graceful, as brilliant as a fairy.

It's just that from the rumors, although this person is beautiful, she feels a little cold and distant. When we met today, we didn't necessarily feel cold and distant.

When this person saw him, a full smile appeared on his lips, and his peach blossom-like eyes curled up, looking warm and...soft.

If it were really an immortal from the Nine Heavens, it should be the Peach Blossom Immortal.

Lou Yue was amused for a moment, and then he thought of what Chao Hua said to him.

This man seemed to be a gentle gentleman, but in fact he looked down on people of low status and treated Chaohua harshly many times.

There are still many palace people waiting in the room. After all, the wedding process of the emperor and empress is cumbersome. Even when it comes to the bridal chamber, there are still a lot of procedures to go through.

Even if he has no interest in the newly married queen, after all, he wants to rely on this queen to win over the poor family, so the superficial etiquette must be in place.

Chao Ci also lowered his eyebrows and listened to the palace man's words and actions.

But gradually, he felt something was wrong with his body.

【? Have I been drugged? 】This feeling is all too familiar to Chao Ci.

[No, it's probably the secret medicine you took that made you have a baby, it has aphrodisiac properties. 】The system said.

[...] Chao Ci was speechless, [Okay. 】

This medicine is really strong.

Initially, the reaction was quite mild, but as time went by, it became more and more intense, and in the end, Chao Ci could hardly stand.

He gritted his teeth and persisted through all the procedures, and finally sent the palace people away.

Chao Ci's legs suddenly became weak and he was about to collapse.

He fell into a strong and strong embrace.

The chest muscles are also very hard.

Chao Ci thought to himself.

[...Can you please stop using ghs? 】The system, which has been tortured by Chao Ci's mind, couldn't help but protest.

[What do you know about data? Thank you for claiming to be the most powerful one! 】 Chao Ci replied.

After meeting Chao Ci, I realized that I was not worthy of the title of peerless fierce 1, a11111: [...]

It's not that I'm ignorant, it's just that I've never seen someone like you.

Although he was quarreling with the system, Chao Ci still acted very professionally and pretended to be controlled by the medicine, and his peach blossom eyes were filled with water.

After realizing that he fell in Lou Yue's arms, he immediately wanted to get up, feeling that this was a bit rude.

But now his legs and feet felt like an electric shock when he stepped on the ground, and he couldn't even straighten his back. He put his hand on Lou Yue's arm to use strength to get up, but the next moment he lost his strength and fell into the man's arms.

Lou Yue frowned, as if he smelled a faint fragrance from this person.

It is not as strong as those balsams that concubines like to apply, but has a light fragrance that seems to be there but not there, as clear as orchid. The smell is light, but it seems that the most beautiful and extravagant things are tightly covered, and the smell that is inadvertently released can bring out the most greedy thoughts in human bones and blood.

He was much taller and stronger than Chao Ci, and Chao Ci was as fit and thin as if he was embedded in his arms. A hint of waistband in the vermilion wedding dress pinched out the slender waist and thin and straight back of the person in her arms. His hands were tightly holding Lou Yue's sleeves. The vermilion fabric made the man's jade-like slender hands even more beautiful. The nails were round and slightly pink, and the fingertips also showed a bit of color.

When Chao Ci fell, his face fell into his arms. At this time, Lou Yue couldn't see his face clearly, and he could only see his raven-feather-like black hair.

But he once again overturned his previous view of this person.

What kind of immortal is he? I'm afraid it's not some kind of monster.

It's obviously such a cheap gesture, but it's surprisingly seductive.

Chao Ci struggled a few times and found that he couldn't stand up at all. Lust almost completely wiped away his consciousness, leaving only a trace of shame in his heart that clung to the subsequent trace of clarity.

He raised his head and wanted to explain: "Your Majesty, I... I am my concubine, eh!"

Another wave of passion ignited in him.

Lou Yue looked down at him and found that there were some tears in his eyes. The ends of his eyes were slightly red, and his lips were bitten so much that blood oozed out, making them even redder.

I saw this man for the first time half an hour ago, and found that although his appearance was beautiful, he was not deceptive, only warm and warm.

now......

——"He has a good temperament, and he uses it to act all day long. His parents were blinded by him, and the group of friends around him followed his lead, and even attracted his already engaged cousin to fall in love with him."

Chaohua once said to him.

He didn't think so. Chaohua's appearance is already very good, but for some reason she is jealous of the arrival of a man in her.

Only now did I realize that it was not a lie.

These thoughts only last for a moment.

But at this time, Chao Ci was completely driven out of his mind by the power of the medicine. I originally wanted to grit my teeth and endure it, but I was completely overwhelmed by the wave.

He moved for a moment, then suddenly stood up on tiptoes and kissed Lou Yue's lips.

He didn't seem to know how to kiss at all and just sucked awkwardly. But he couldn't resist the craving caused by the medicine, and he didn't know what to do.

In the end, he could only tentatively stick out his wet red tongue and lick and kiss the man's lips.

Or not.

Still so uncomfortable.

His eyes were red and he was about to cry.

Lou Yue stood and let him kiss him awkwardly for a long time.

His expression grew darker and darker, and finally he couldn't help but grab the man's thin waist, pry open his teeth and break in.

...

The palace servants who prepared water outside the palace waited until the middle of the night to hear the new emperor's order.

...

Even though Chao Ci was so tired that he almost fell apart the night before, he still woke up early the next day.

According to the rules of the palace, the queen has to wait on the emperor to change clothes and wash up.

Half a year ago, no one expected that Chao Ci would be chosen as the queen. However, no matter how scared he felt, no matter how reluctant his parents were to give up, it was still hard to disobey the emperor's orders. Before entering the palace, Chao Ci's mother repeatedly told her with tears in her eyes that the palace is no better than outside the palace, let alone home. If you make a wrong step, you will be doomed.

Chao Ci kept it in mind that even if he didn't care about his own life, he couldn't drag his family down. Even though he has resurrected his life, Lou Yue is still not familiar with him, let alone talk about love.

After he finished helping Lou Yue wash and change clothes, a palace official walked in outside the door.

He held a cup of something like soup in his hand and brought it to Chao Ci.

"Your Majesty, is this...?"

Chao Ci looked at the cup of soup with some confusion.

Lou Yue didn't say anything, but the palace maid replied: "I'm going back to you to avoid the soup."

Chao Ci suddenly stiffened his back.

In his previous life, Lou Yue did not let him drink this Bizi Soup.

Even though he knew he shouldn't, the gap between the two lives still made Chao Ci couldn't help but glance at Lou Yue.

Lou Yue remained calm on his face, but for some reason he felt a little weak in his heart.

He had no intention of touching this person yesterday.

Although the emperor should have three palaces and six courtyards, Lou Yue actually hated this kind of thing.

Lou Yue was born into a humble person. This humbleness was not only due to the low status of his biological mother, but also...unbecoming of etiquette.

His biological mother was originally the wife of the Minister of Rites.

Because of her beauty, she was usurped into the palace by the emperor who became increasingly dim in his later years. Outsiders only knew that the wife of the Minister of Rites died of a sudden illness, but they did not know the identity of the beautiful Shu who suddenly appeared in the harem.

The Minister of Rites presented his wife to him, and the next year he was promoted to Minister of Rites. But Shu Meiren couldn't bear the humiliation of serving her second husband. She was originally a lady, but after the emperor snatched her away and entered the palace, he only made her a beauty because he did not dare to keep it public. When Lou Yue was six years old, she died of depression.

Originally with a shady status, Lou Yue became as humble as a piece of grass in the palace after losing the protection of his biological mother.

Therefore, Lou Yue actually hates being dominated by lust and indulging in desires.

I don't know why, but I was with this person yesterday...

Finally deceived by the appearance, Lou Yue ordered someone to make Bizi soup after cleaning the man.

I didn't think much about it when I gave the order last night, but now that I saw this man looking at him accusingly, I felt a little guilty for no reason.

But he still didn't express much on his face, he just pursed his lips and his eyes were cold.

Chao Ci clenched his palms, finally picked up the Bizi soup and drank it in one gulp.

He was a little aggrieved, but he comforted himself in his heart that it was normal to have some differences in his new life.

After he and Lou Yue fell in love in his previous life, Lou Yue also told him about the scars in his heart. He hates indulging in beauty, and he hates leaving heirs at will without caring for them. These are all caused by his wasted childhood.

Naturally, he felt sorry for Lou Yue. Now that he is not familiar with him, it is not surprising that he would be like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 77.7K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...