The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

Par Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... Plus

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?

214 5 1
Par Usingthisusername

It's like a baby bird that has nowhere to hide under a storm and can only let the rain beat it all over its body. /"Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?"

"return."

These two words were the only words that came out from the other end of the phone.

There wasn't even much emotion in the voice, he just stated his request lightly, or... gave his order.

It's like barking at a dog that ran away from its owner's house.

"Then can you guarantee that everything will be restored?" Chao Ci closed his eyes and emphasized, "You will return Lin Dai's reputation, innocence, and everything he has."

As if he was dissatisfied with Chao Ci's excessive care for Lin Da, there was silence on the other end of the phone for a while.

"Of course." he said.

"Okay." Chao Ci agreed.

"I have other things to do here, and I won't be able to return to China until two days later. In two days, I want to see you at Yu Feihua Mansion."

"Also, I will help you with the procedures at your school, so you don't have to go."

Lin Zheng on the other end of the phone was playing with his pen and speaking rather casually.

He asked Chao Ci to return to the country by himself and returned to Yu Feihua Mansion. In Jade Feihua Mansion, waiting for his alpha to come back.

And all the resistance he had made will be completely erased after this, and it will even backfire on Chao Ci, completely bending his spine.

"...Okay." Chao Ci's lips trembled, and after spitting out the word, he seemed to have lost all his strength.

............

Chao Ci did not wait for Lin Da to come back.

He packed his modest luggage, bought a ticket for tonight, and after leaving a hasty letter to Lin Da, he removed his mobile phone sim card and replaced it with a new one.

He told Lin Da that he still couldn't forget Lin Zheng. Rather than dragging them down like this, it would be better for them to return to their respective places as soon as possible.

Everything returned to its original trajectory with the roar of the plane.

He knew that this was actually a betrayal of Lin Da.

Lin Zheng retaliated against Lin Da like this, and Lin Da never had the thought of giving up. He calmly had his assets taken back by Lin Zheng, slandered, terminated from his contract, and had his order withdrawn. Throughout, Lin Dacong showed frustration and timidity.

Lin Da is a person with an extremely strong heart. Perhaps these targets and downfalls are not worth mentioning to him.

But Chao Ci couldn't bear it. Lin Da couldn't stand it because she fell from the altar.

Of course he wanted to be with Lin Da, but such determination and desire were gradually defeated after Lin Zheng hit him again and again. Chao Ci originally thought that Lin Zheng's biggest blow would be to make Lin Da lose his wealth, so he could persist at first. But when Lin Da was slandered, subjected to overwhelming abuse on the Internet, and even criticized in school, he couldn't hold on any longer.

Step by step, until the straw hit his heart.

Lin Da gave up so much for him, but Chao Ci broke away from his hand first and let him return to the starting point. This was a betrayal of Lin Da and a stab in Lin Da's heart.

But Chao Ci feels that short-term pain is worse than long-term pain. Seriously speaking, why does Lin Da like him so much? They have only known each other for a few months, and there is no need for Lin Da to spend her whole life for him.

Chao Ci has always known that he is different from others because he takes feelings too seriously, but most people don't do this. Now, who will not be able to survive without it?

It won't be long before Lin Da forgets about him and returns to her original trajectory.

What an amazing life.

............

[Maybe that's what you think? To be honest, sometimes it's hard for me to figure out the thinking behind dog licking, right? ] Chao Ci leaned against the porthole of the plane, scratching his head helplessly at the system in his mind.

[Almost, the OOC level is 4%, which is more in line with the idea of ​​'Chao Ci' itself, and is not considered OOC. 】The system calculated it.

The OOC level was a criterion when doing tasks in the past. It was a built-in function of the system itself. In the past, calculations were always enabled. But now Chao Ci is not doing a task, and there is no such criterion.

But no matter what, if the degree of OOC is relatively high in these worlds, it is still very dangerous. This is also the reason why Chao Ci tries his best to maintain his personality. No matter how much he longs to go back immediately, he still has to do things in a way that suits his character.

Even if some things are not very consistent with the personality, one must forcefully install a psychology that is consistent with the personality, so that when someone finds something wrong, he will have no room to refute.

OOC levels below 10% are within the safe range.

Chao Ci was slightly relieved.

...

After getting off the plane, someone was already outside the airport to pick him up and take him back to Yu Feihua Mansion.

The person arranged by Lin Zheng.

They could not be said to be very respectful to him, but they could not be regarded as a neglect. They sent Chao Ci back to Yu Feihua Mansion and left.

There are not many servants in the Jade Feihua Mansion. Apart from some regular cleaning, there is only Aunt Liang, who is in her forties, responsible for cooking.

After Chao Ci came back, Aunt Liang was making him a table of lunch. She didn't know what happened between Chao Ci and Lin Zheng before, and thought Chao Ci just went abroad for a trip.

She liked Chao Ci very much and kept chatting with him, but Chao Ci just looked dazed and responded perfunctorily.

I spent two days and one night in this state of confusion.

On the second night, Lin Zheng came back.

Aunt Liang had already gone back, and Chao Ci was sitting in the living room without turning on the light.

After Lin Zheng came back, he clicked his tongue and said, "Why don't you turn on the light?"

As he spoke, he turned on the light.

He seemed not to feel the freezing atmosphere in the room at all, or he was deliberately ignoring it.

He ignored Chao Ci who was sitting silently on the sofa, but went straight to the kitchen and took out two bottles of wine with a higher alcohol content from the wine cabinet.

I took two more cups and returned to the living room.

He sat down opposite Chao Ci, poured two glasses of wine, and handed one to Chao Ci.

He knew that Chao Ci's drinking capacity was very poor. He seldom drank wine, and when he had to drink it, he would drink it in one glass.

But Chao Ci didn't have the intention or capital to bargain with Lin Zheng now. He picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp.

The amount of wine in the goblet was not large, and the alcohol content was not very high. After Chao Ci drank it, he only blushed, but there was no other extreme reaction.

Lin Zheng poured him another glass.

After five drinks, no matter how depressed Chao Ci was, it was difficult to resist the physical rejection and discomfort.

A few tears were forced out of his eyes, and he couldn't lift the hand holding the cup.

His stomach was churning, but he forced himself to endure it.

Lin Zheng sneered.

He stood up, his tall figure blocking most of the light cast by the chandelier above.

Lin Zheng took the wine glass and walked up to Chao Ci.

He leaned over and asked him: "Why don't you drink anymore? Weren't you still getting angry with me just now?"

His tone rose, as if he was smiling, but there was no hint of a smile.

He pinched Chao Ci's cheeks, put the wine glass against his lips, and drank it down.

After drinking this cup, Chao Ci felt really uncomfortable.

He couldn't help but want to curl up his body, but Lin Zheng held his shoulders down.

"Continue." He shook the half-full bottle of wine in his hand and poured another glass into Chao Ci's cup.

"No..." Chao Ci shook his head, his consciousness beginning to blur.

Words of rejection and pleading sputtered out intermittently.

Lin Zheng didn't look at all soft-hearted, and his emerald green eyes looked shockingly calm at the moment.

He still pinched Chao Ci's face and forced him to drink another drink.

But this cup was half filled, and Chao Ci felt really uncomfortable. He struggled vigorously. Seeing his appearance, Lin Zheng calmly moved his hand from his cheek to his chin.

Still holding on tightly.

Those slender white fingers are very beautiful, but they are like the claws of a beast.

He didn't put the wine glass against Chao Ci's lips anymore, but before Chao Ci could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw him raise the wine glass and let the wine-red liquid pour from a height onto Chao Ci's face. .

Lin Zheng stood in front of him, with no trace of mercy in his emerald eyes.

Looking down from a high position, he looked at this man's fair cheeks soaked with wine, showing a pitiful and beautiful appearance.

Chao Ci was caught off guard as the wine entered his mouth and nose, and he suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable.

The wine that entered the nasal cavity flowed into the trachea, and he couldn't help coughing.

Coughing and coughing, the desire to vomit that had been suppressed before could no longer be suppressed at this moment. He lowered his head and vomited violently.

Lin Zheng looked down at him for a while, but instead of helping him, he turned around to get a towel and came back to wipe Chao Ci's face.

The filth was wiped away, but tears still appeared uncontrollably in his eyes, and the tip of his nose and eye sockets were extremely red.

Lin Zheng looked down at him, and after a moment, he pulled him into his arms and carried him upstairs.

He carried Chao Ci into the bathroom and put him in the bathtub.

The bathtub was very big. Although Chao Ci was an omega, he was still an adult male and only took up one-third of the space in the bathtub.

Lin Zheng turned on the nozzle above, instantly soaking Chao Ci's body.

The clothes on his body were all wet and stuck to Chao Ci's skin.

Chao Ci's consciousness was blurred at this time, and he could only lower his head and sob softly.

It's like a baby bird that has nowhere to hide under a storm and can only let the rain beat it all over its body.

Lin Zheng smiled lowly, as if he was satisfied.

He crossed his long legs and got into the bathtub.

Chapter 66

Lin Zheng was already very angry.

And this anger reached its peak when he smelled that his omega was contaminated with other people's pheromones.

When Chao Ci said that he had already had sex with Lin Da, although Chao Ci had the smell of Lin Da's pheromones, it was not that deep.

With that kind of concentration of pheromones, either they didn't do it, or it took a while.

No matter what, there is still hope. Therefore, Lin Zheng was dubious about what he said.

But now, the pheromones on Chao Ci's body were so strong that anyone could smell that he had been violently possessed by another alpha.

This realization almost caused jealousy to tear apart any restraints.

He almost coldly decided to teach his omega a lesson.

...

Chao Ci almost had a layer of skin washed off, and his whole body was red from excessive rubbing before he was carried out of the bathroom by Lin Zheng.

Thrown onto the bed.

Whether it was the dizziness caused by his drunkenness or the dull pain on his skin, Chao Ci felt so uncomfortable that he subconsciously wanted to curl up.

But it was ruthlessly unfolded by alpha.

Toss as hard as you can.

...Even the time to cry seems luxurious.

However, when he was about to bite down hard on the omega's gonads, the omega's eyes widened, as if he remembered something.

- He cannot be marked.

He remembers doctors saying his gonads weren't developed enough to be tagged.

"No......"

However, his struggle was indeed weak in the eyes of the alpha. He interpreted this as Chao Ci's unwillingness to let him resist, and instead acted more roughly.

Being marked... will he die?

maybe.

What's wrong with that?

Chao Ci seemed to have figured something out, and the strength of his struggle gradually weakened.

The light and shadow reflected by the light in his eyes became increasingly faint.

............

When Chao Ci woke up again, he was in a single ward.

He felt his left hand was very cold, and when he looked at it, he saw that he was receiving fluid.

Beside the left hand, there is also a tall alpha sitting.

Chao Ci closed his eyes in boredom.

Although I am sober now and know intellectually that this kind of thing will not lead to death, I am still a little disappointed.

But Lin Zheng was obviously pleasantly surprised.

Chao Ci has been in a coma for two days.

He originally thought that the omega was just exhausted and unconscious, but his whole body turned red abnormally. He put the back of his hand on the omega's forehead, and his heart suddenly jumped.

Horribly hot.

He suddenly couldn't care about anything else and drove to the hospital in the middle of the night.

He holds most of the shares in this hospital, so he doesn't have to queue up to register.

The diagnosis results came out that night.

Chao Ci's gonads were still immature, and the forced labeling caused acute stress reactions and irreversible damage to his body.

When Lin Zheng heard the diagnosis, his limbs went cold.

He didn't expect it to be because of this.

He asked the doctor before going to Germany. The doctor said that in cases like Chao Ci's case where beta differentiates into omega, even if some people have slow gonad development, it will take more than a year at the earliest to mature. It has been more than two years since the split in Chao Ci, so there is no need to worry.

No one expected that Chao Ci's situation would be so special.

The only unfortunate thing was that Chao Ci's body seemed to be rejecting the mark and slowly metabolizing it on its own.

Otherwise, for the sake of Chao Ci's body, this mark would have to be washed away. Although washing the marks is very harmful to the body, if it is not washed away, the damage to Chao Ci will be even greater in the long run.

Now it can be replaced by itself, which is much better than manual washing to avoid secondary damage to Chao Ci's body.

Despite this, Chao Ci remained in a coma for two days.

After he woke up at this time, he felt that his body could not exert any strength.

Lin Zheng came over, raised the bed behind Chao Ci, and put on a high mattress.

"Are you hungry?" He leaned forward and asked Chao Ci.

Chao Ci shook his head slightly and said nothing.

"Eat as much as you can." Lin Zheng said.

Chao Ci naturally hasn't eaten in the past two days. He has been relying on glucose to survive. He can't do it without eating.

He said, pressing the bell in front of the bed.

Someone came over soon, and Lin Zheng asked him to bring some food.

It is best to eat porridge, which is lighter. Chao Ci has not eaten for more than two days, so eating some liquid food will help restore these digestive functions.

Chao Ci frowned after listening to Lin Zheng's instructions.

"I won't eat it," he emphasized again.

Lin Zheng felt very guilty now and wished he could bring all the good things to Chao Ci. However, when it came to physical health, he was still as arbitrary as ever.

He did not respond to Chao Ci's rejection, but sat in front of Chao Ci and held Chao Ci's right hand with both hands.

The omega's hands were small and cold.

Feeling distressed and guilty, he brought his hand to his lips and kissed him softly.

"sorry."

The arrogant alpha apologized for perhaps the first time in his life.

"I should have brought you here for a checkup. I didn't expect..." His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he spoke with some difficulty.

He recalled the feeling of his heart being instantly immersed in a cold pool when he heard the diagnosis result that night two days ago.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

Chao Ci wanted to withdraw his hand, but he didn't have much strength.

The door was soon pushed open again.

These meals are actually kept on hand for the past two days and are constantly changing, so they are delivered quickly.

After Lin Zheng set up the small table for food on the hospital bed, he took the plate and placed it on the small table.

He picked up the bowl of porridge, scooped up a spoonful, blew a few mouthfuls, and handed it to Chao Ci's lips.

Chao Ci didn't open his mouth.

He looked at Lin Zheng intently and suddenly reached out and knocked over the porridge in his hand.

"I said I won't eat." Chao Ci said coldly.

The porridge was immediately spilled on the ground, the bowl was smashed into several pieces, and Lin Zheng's hand was stained with a lot of porridge.

Although the porridge had been brought out for a while, it was still very hot, and the back of Lin Zheng's hand immediately turned red.

Fortunately, there is no one in the ward at the moment, otherwise this look would definitely scare others.

Lin Zheng's expression turned cold.

He has never been humiliated like this before.

He walked to the cabinet next to him, took out a towel and wiped his hands clean.

Then he looked at Chao Ci, looking at his pale profile, and felt a little soft-hearted.

He had harmed Chao Ci like this, and it was right for Chao Ci to vent his anger on him.

He was about to say something, but was interrupted by Chao Ci.

"Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?" Chao Ci suddenly asked.

Lin Zheng's eyes darkened, and he asked in a low voice following his words: "Why?"

In fact, he still didn't want to believe that in such a short period of time, Chao Ci, who had loved him for eight years, really fell in love with someone else.

"Do you remember when I first met you?" Chao Ci asked another question.

"When I was a senior in high school, you came to ask me about my aspirations." Lin Zheng said.

Chao Ci twitched his lips, as if smiling: "That was actually the second time, but half a year ago, I always thought it was the third time."

He said something very convoluted, and Lin Zheng was stunned for a while, but a bad feeling arose in his heart.

"Eight years ago, I was bullied by people in my class in the school alley." Chao Ci said slowly, "Someone saved me."

"His appearance was very famous in school, and he scared away those people just by showing up. Later, he took me to the clinic, saw a doctor, and helped me advance the medical expenses, which was 180 yuan."

Lin Zheng's emerald green eyes seemed to be frozen.

One hundred and eighty dollars.

This amount was so small that it rarely appeared in Lin Zheng's life. It had a certain specialness and quickly aroused his memory.

Before resigning to Germany, he kept everything he gave him. Including the car key, the card worth 200,000 yuan per month, the Vacheron Constantin, and 180 yuan.

Lin Zheng knew the first three items, but the last one hundred and eighty yuan seemed very abrupt.

He also once thought about why Chao Ci left all this money, which was not even a fraction of the money.

But no matter how much I think about it, there is no result. He couldn't think of anything related to the one hundred and eighty dollars.

"The next day, I went to find you. I wanted to return the one hundred and eighty yuan to you."

"I waited for you all morning before I had the chance to talk to you. But soon the bell rang and you went straight back to the classroom."

"You are very dazzling, no matter what time you are. Later, when I looked at the shoes and the watch you were wearing, I couldn't give away the one hundred and eighty yuan."

No chance either.

At that time, if you wanted to say a word to Lin Zheng in Chao Ci, you had to muster up too much courage and wait for too many opportunities.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
652K 54.4K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.4M 215K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 25.8K 9
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...