The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do

230 1 0
By Usingthisusername

After the kiss, he heard Lin Da ask softly in his ear: "If I said that I also want to monopolize you, and that I also have an arbitrary and fierce side, would you be afraid?" / "What do you want to do before you are willing to stop?"

Lin Da didn't expect what he would see when he rushed over.

His brother, whom he had not seen for eight years, forced himself on his lover.

He had always known that Chao Ci had been hurt in a relationship, but he had never investigated it. He just never thought that the other party in the relationship was actually his brother.

"You guys go down first." Lin Zheng said to the bodyguards.

The bodyguards looked at the extremely strange situation in the room hesitantly, but still followed Lin Zheng's instructions and left.

Lin Da picked up the clothes and handed them to Chao Ci.

Chao Ci pursed his lips, feeling that this situation was extremely ridiculous and embarrassing. He was being forced to do so without covering his body in front of his lover.

Lin Da understood the embarrassment in Chao Ci's heart. He stood sideways in front of Chao Ci and asked Lin Zheng in a cold voice: "Chao Ci is my lover, should you give me an explanation?"

He looked extremely unkind at this moment, and when he and Lin Zheng were confronting each other, they really looked like two mirror-like people.

"Explain" Lin Zheng seemed to be amused by him, "What explanation do you want? You said Chao Ci is your lover and he is your lover?"

"He is my omega." He stated calmly and coldly.

Seeing Lin Da's expression getting darker and darker, Lin Zheng smiled and said, "It seems you don't know anything."

"You don't know that Chao Ci has been in love with me for eight years. He got into A University for me, went to minor in physics for me, graduated a year early for me, and went to Mingyu for me. We got together two years ago." He seemed to be showing off or mocking, "Later, I had some conflicts with him. He was angry with me and came to Germany. I met you who is exactly like me..."

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why does he want to be with you? Do I need to say more?"

"He was just pissing me off."

"How long are you going to use this rhetoric to deceive yourself and others?"

Chao Ci had already put on his clothes. He stood up from the bed with difficulty, walked to Lin Da's side, grabbed Lin Da's sleeves, looked up at Lin Da, and said, "He and I have ended long ago. No, I don't like you just because you look the same as him."

Lin Dai reached out and held Chao Ci's hand and said to him, "I know."

His lover's unconditional trust gave Chao Ci courage. He turned to look at Lin Zheng with an expression of extreme disgust.

But he still didn't tell the real truth.

Otherwise, with Lin Zheng's unscrupulousness, the result of completely irritating Lin Zheng would be that it would be difficult for both him and Lin Da to leave the manor.

He was completely fed up and just wanted to leave here and leave Lin Zheng quickly.

It's not that far yet. Lin Zheng just used pheromones to lure him, but if he forced them to stay at this time, it would really be illegal detention.

But the way Chao Ci and Lin La intertwined their fingers stung Lin Zheng's eyes.

"I'm just lying to you." Lin Zheng twitched his lips, "He has liked me for eight years and is 100% compatible with me. What do you think?"

Lin Dai looked at him, suddenly let go of Chao Ci's hand, stepped forward and punched Lin Zheng hard, and growled coldly: "That's not the reason for you to force him!"

Lin Zheng wiped the corners of his mouth and looked at his brother whom he had not seen for eight years. He stopped talking nonsense with him and indulged his jealousy and anger.

The two instantly struggled with each other.

Both of them are top alphas, with astonishing strength. They have also systematically learned physical skills. This fight is extremely violent and terrifying.

By the time Chao Ci reacted, the two men had almost destroyed half of the house.

Chao Ci blinked, a little shocked: [A fight now? 】

【if not? 】The system asked back.

Both of them feel that the other has snatched their wives, how can they not start a fight?

【Stimulate. 】 Chao Ci looked like he was just watching the fun and not taking it too seriously.

【...You are so heartless. 】The system was speechless.

[Otherwise, I, a weak omega, can still go up and stop them? ] Chao Ci followed up with a systematic rhetorical question.

Although he said this, Chao Ci still pretended to be panicked and then worried, as if he wanted to go up and stop them, but he didn't know how to start.

Finally, he couldn't bear it and shouted: "That's enough! Stop it!"

At this time, both of them had a lot of fun. They didn't give each other any chance, and every move was aimed at death.

It was really the first time that Chao Ci saw such a violent side of Lin Da.

Hearing Chao Ci's voice, the two of them stopped.

Lin Da also had some reaction. He was overwhelmed by anger. His lover had just been forced, and this was the time when he needed comfort the most, instead of letting him watch him fighting with others in fear.

"Let's go." Chao Ci walked to Lin Da and whispered to Lin Da.

"Okay." Lin Da said.

He turned to look at Lin Zheng, who had a lot of bruises on his face and his clothes were a little messy, and said coldly: "My lawyer will contact you this afternoon."

"At your service at any time." Lin Zheng stood up straight, his emerald green eyes seemed to have been tempered with ice.

............

Lin Da was not much better at this time, her face was also bruised and her body suffered many injuries.

They returned to Lin Da's professor's apartment. Chao Ci looked at Lin Da's appearance with worry in his eyes: "Let's go to the hospital for a check-up."

"It's okay." Lin Da said, "I know this hurts."

He often stays in extreme environments for several months. It is common for him to get injured, and he does not have the conditions to seek medical treatment. In this case, it is necessary to have a basic judgment of his own body and simple treatment of injuries.

As Lin Da opened the medicine box and applied medicine to herself, she asked, "You and Lin Zheng...?"

Chao Ci looked a little gloomy.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to say it." Lin Da smiled, "I believe you. I'm just afraid that he will hurt you again."

"I did like him for eight years." Chao Ci pursed his lips and said, "I was stupid at that time. He treated me as a dispensable person, but I tried my best to chase him."

"I was not an omega originally, but a beta. But two years ago, I suddenly differentiated into an omega, and I became 100% compatible with Lin Zheng. Just like what he said, two years ago he said that he would' Let me be with him'—thinking about it now, this sentence should mean being his underground lover. But at the time, I regarded this as hope and imagined that I could really be with him."

"Later...he was getting engaged to someone else, so I wanted to separate from him, but he said that his engagement would not affect my relationship with him. What's even funnier is that later I learned that he was with me Together, it was just because the person he liked fell in love with another person because of the compatibility, and he couldn't get angry, so he found me who was 100% compatible with him."

"At this point, it was impossible for me to still pretend to be deaf and dumb in that relationship. After I evened out with him, he told me to get out. I thought he wouldn't care about me as a dispensable person, so I came to Germany. ."

After he finished saying this, he suddenly felt a lot more relaxed.

He looked up at Lin Da. At this time, the alpha's handsome face was covered in bruises and he looked a little embarrassed.

But at this time, Omega's eyes were filled with pure love. He said, "I'm really lucky that I can come here and meet you."

It's really amazing.

After going round and round, he was able to meet him again by such coincidence and luck.

And he is more beautiful than he imagined.

Lin Da smiled, her emerald eyes seemed to be sparkling with light.

He lowered his head and kissed Chao Ci.

The previous kisses had always been gentle, but this kiss was particularly fierce, full of plunder and occupation.

After the kiss, he heard Lin Da ask softly in his ear: "If I said that I also want to monopolize you, and that I also have an arbitrary and fierce side, would you be afraid?"

Chao Ci couldn't help but smile. He leaned forward and kissed Lin Dai's eyes.

"How come? What are you thinking?"

It would be really strange if a top alpha like him was really completely gentle and temperless.

Lin Da is a gentle person, but he will show a ferocious look only when his bottom line is touched. Is there anything wrong with this?

............

Chao Ci wants Lin Dai to mark him.

This way he doesn't have to be restricted by Lin Zheng's so-called 100% fit.

But after Lin Da knew that Chaoci differentiated from beta to omega, he was worried that Chaoci's gonads were not mature enough, so he wanted to take Chaoci to the hospital for a checkup first.

They quickly went to the hospital, and the test results were that Chao Ci's gonads could not withstand complete labeling.

His development was too slow. The doctor could not estimate a specific time when he would be fully mature. He just told Chao Ci to come for check-ups from time to time.

This is actually very rare. In all cases, the gonads, which differentiate from beta into omega in adulthood, will mature in more than a year at most. It has been almost three years since Chao Ci split.

After coming out of the hospital, Chao Ci felt very heavy.

He didn't expect that he really couldn't be marked by Lin Dai.

Even if it's just temporary.

But this was not enough to reassure him, because Lin Zheng showed no signs of giving up.

Lin Da didn't just say harsh words that day. His lawyer sued Lin Zheng that afternoon.

But the other party obviously has a huge legal agency serving him, so such a prosecution is not painful for Lin Zheng.

And it seemed that Lin Zheng was angered, and he quickly started his counterattack.

Lin Da does not have real power, but he has many company shares and dividends, as well as many real estate properties. But in just a few days, these things were recovered and frozen in various ways.

Chapter 64

Not only that, he was also exposed in the scandal of plagiarizing other people's paintings. He was fired from the academy and his reputation in all walks of life was completely ruined.

All of this happened in just a few days, and in these days, the Internet was almost full of verbal and written criticism.

Lin Dai, who was once regarded as the next generation leader in the painting world, was cursed and slandered in the most vicious language.

Because of the scandal that broke out about him, some institutions that had signed contracts with him wanted to terminate their contracts with him and pay large amounts of liquidated damages. Lin Da did not argue too much, but readily paid the liquidated damages. This also caused him to lose almost all of his few remaining assets.

Chao Ci flipped through his phone and watched them compare Lin Da's paintings with another painter's bit by bit. They were almost identical in composition, and the painter also produced evidence from an earlier time. Lin Dai was completely fascinated. Nailed on the pillar of shame of plagiarism.

Chao Ci's hand holding the phone was shaking, and his chest was so angry that he felt so clogged.

This painting is Lin Da's most famous work and enjoys a high reputation in the painting world. Chao Ci didn't know much about painting, and he didn't know Lin Da before that, but if Lin Da could plagiarize, he dared to deny this possibility with his life.

Lin Da was still calm.

He was looking at the computer at the table, seemingly working on something. Seeing that there seemed to be no sound or movement for a long time, he turned around and took a look.

He found his little boyfriend staring at his phone, looking bitter and resentful.

He walked over, patted Chao Ci on the shoulder, smiled and said, "Don't look at these."

Chao Ci has been ostracized and bullied for a long time, but this was the first time he truly felt the most costless, malicious, and unprovoked online violence. He was so angry that he didn't know what to say. He could only look at Lin Da: "Aren't you angry?"

"What's there to be angry about?" Lin La smiled and rubbed Chao Ci's hair.

"These people are used to flattering others. If they really take their opinions seriously, life will be very tiring. Besides, what they say is not true, so why should we care?"

Chao Ci looked at this man's calm and carefree appearance, and seemed to not care about it at all, but he felt even more bitter in his heart.

"It must be Lin Zheng who did it." He said bitterly, but felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

Because of guilt.

If it weren't for him, how could Lin Zheng target Lin Da like this?

Now, most of Lin Da's assets have been repossessed and frozen, some assets that have nothing to do with the family have also been paid liquidated damages, and their jobs have been terminated.

If it weren't for him...

"Don't think too much." Lin Dai took away the mobile phone from Chao Ci and threw it on the bed, while she took Chao Ci into her arms. "I robbed his treasure. If he wants to take revenge, I won't do it either." normal."

"And these things that were taken away are not as good as yours. In total, I have made a lot of money."

Chao Ci said dullly in his arms: "I am not his treasure..."

You didn't steal it either.

It was originally yours.

Lin Dai smiled and rubbed Chao Ci's slightly curly hair, but said nothing.

How could it not be?

It's just that his arrogant brother is unwilling to look directly into his heart.

Of course he wanted to take advantage of this moment to snatch his treasure.

"I'm just sorry, we may have to live a difficult time in the future." Lin Dai said.

Chao Ci shook his head in his arms and hugged Lin Dai's waist tightly.

............

Lin Da had terminated her contract with the school, so naturally she could no longer live in the professor's apartment.

He rented an apartment next to the school.

Of course, Chao Ci was unwilling to let him face it alone at this time, so he moved out of his doctor's apartment and lived with Lin Da.

Although Lin Da lost her job, a capable person would never lack the means to make a living no matter where he went.

He accepted many drawings online and sold them without signature, or received some designs, etc. These were enough to make him live a wealthy life.

Chao Ci also felt slightly relieved.

However, this good situation did not last for a few days. On the third day, all orders received by Lin Da were canceled, and they only needed to pay the deposit.

Lin Da pressed her temples at the table and sighed.

Killing everyone to this point is worthy of his brother's style.

In fact, he had guessed it a long time ago, but he just took a chance.

He didn't want to tell Chao Ci about these things, so he just went out to look for a day's work the next day.

However, if he didn't tell Chao Ci, it would be impossible for Chao Ci to guess it.

When Lin Da returned home, what she saw was Chao Ci, with red eyes, sitting on the sofa. After hearing the sound of the door being opened, she looked at him with a pair of red rabbit-like eyes.

Lin Da suddenly felt extremely distressed. He quickly stepped forward, wiped away Chao Ci's tears with his fingertips, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Chao Ci suddenly threw herself into his arms, crying and saying sorry to him.

Sure enough, I couldn't hide it from him.

Lin Da was a little helpless.

He held Chao Ci's face, kissed his tears away bit by bit, then looked at him and said, "Fool, what are you thinking about?"

"Those orders have all been withdrawn, but Lin Zheng is not all-powerful. My mother still had several family friends before her death, and one of them was willing to believe me and asked me to work as a designer in their company. Although because of my current reputation, It's not good, I can't be in a high position, but it's pretty good," he said.

In fact, it's not like he has nothing to do with Lin Zheng. Although he has never wanted to take power in these years, he has not left any backup plans. But it would take some time, and during this time, he had to paralyze Lin Zheng.

If he had known that he would meet Chao Ci and want the treasure in his brother's hands, he would not have been able to push back those powers over the years. But now it's not Lin Da's style to talk about regrets.

Chao Ci looked at him doubtfully.

However, when Lin Da told lies, there was no flaw at all.

In the end, Chao Ci took the initiative to kiss Lin Da.

"You can't mark me, but you still want me, okay?"

............

Chao Ci slept until noon before getting up.

His body was very dry, and the memory of last night seemed to be that Lin Dai carried him into the bathroom.

Chao Ci got up from bed, but still felt weak when walking.

He felt a little emotional: [If nothing else, these two brothers are worthy of being twins in terms of kidney function. 】

Especially last night was Lin Da's first time eating meat. This person usually seemed very gentle, but last night she wanted to swallow him alive.

The system understands the nature of Chao Ci better than most people. It rolled its eyes and asked: [Are you happy? 】

【Cool! 】 Chao Ci is straightforward.

[Go to work when you feel good. Do you still want to leave? 】

【Yes I do. ] Chao Ci rubbed his waist, [Isn't this a matter of combining work and rest? 】

He originally wanted to follow his plan, but suddenly he discovered something interesting.

One of the drawers on Lin Da's desk was locked.

Chao Ci has experience in unlocking locks. To survive in so many worlds, you don't have to have some skills.

He got a piece of wire, stretched it into the keyhole and fiddled with it a few times, and the lock was opened.

There are many paintings inside.

At the bottom is a planning book for an art exhibition and a small notebook.

The desired date should be two days later.

There are some messy manuscripts written in the notebook, which are some of Lin Da's ideas for this exhibition. Judging from the original date, it turned out to be two years ago.

Chao Ci had seen these paintings. They were originally displayed in Lin Dai's studio. Some were painted by Lin Da before, and some were painted by Lin Da with him.

Lin Da's infinite efforts were poured into each piece.

In one of them, Chao Ci spent a whole month looking at Lin Da.

They would have been placed in the studio with great treasure, displayed in art exhibitions, and received praise from everyone. Because Lin Da was slandered, the exhibition he had planned for two years had to be suspended.

In fact, this small apartment only has one bedroom and one living room, not even a studio. These paintings can only be squeezed into this small drawer.

Chao Ci's eyes gradually turned red, and something seemed to be blocked in his throat.

It was so uncomfortable that I couldn't breathe.

............

But it was his turn to hide this matter from Lin Da.

When Lin Da came back at night, Chao Ci didn't show anything strange, and Lin Da didn't know that the secret he hid in the drawer had been discovered by Chao Ci.

Lin Da went out early the next day, and when the sound of the door being closed was heard, Chao Ci, who was originally sleeping, suddenly opened his eyes.

He put on his clothes casually and quickly and turned on his phone.

He installed a positioning applet on Lin Da's phone yesterday. In order to fit the character of Chao Ci in this world, he still checked the Internet for a long time and pretended that he had learned some very crude and clumsy tricks. But Lin Da didn't guard against him, so everything went smoothly.

An hour later, Chao Ci walked out the door.

According to the location, he took the subway for half an hour, walked for another 20 minutes, and finally arrived only a few dozen meters away from Lin Dai.

He stood across the road, in front of a restaurant.

According to the location display, Lin Da should be in that restaurant.

Chao Ci didn't dare to go too close, so he could only look for his lover bit by bit across the road and through the glass of the restaurant.

Finally, he found it.

His lover was playing the piano on a small table in the center of the restaurant.

He was not embarrassed at all. He was obviously sitting in a restaurant as a pianist, but he seemed to be sitting in the spotlight.

Calm and noble.

But Lin Da shouldn't be like this.

He shouldn't be like this.

This idea came to Chao Ci completely when he saw a table of people passing tips to Lin Da.

People like Lin Da shouldn't face any adversity.

He is a person who grew up in good times and at the top of the pyramid. He deserves to have wealth at his fingertips, and he deserves to have the respect that others take for granted. Only in this way can he create a Lin Da, a gentle, firm, and free-wheeling Lin Da.

Rather than trap yourself in such a situation for someone you have only known for a few months.

It felt like something that was holding on to me was broken.

It seems that there is a thought that has always been there, and it is finally completely fed and strengthened by these guilty emotions.

Chao Ci returned to his and Lin Dai's apartment in a daze.

He took out his cell phone and pressed with trembling fingers the string of numbers that he was once very familiar with, but later felt that he would never call again in this life.

The call was quickly answered.

"Chapter speech."

The man's voice sounded as calm as ever.

But in Chao Ci's ears, it seemed extremely harsh.

"What do you want to do before you are willing to stop?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
379K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
638K 50K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 231K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...