NOT MY GROOM! [TK]

By SMVKKK

A story where, Taehyung and Daehyung are brothers. Jungkook and In-haa are brother and sister. Daehyung loves... More

✧ Welcome ✧
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 36

2.3K 120 38
By SMVKKK

Oh! What's this?

Waking up to a human's face never felt so nice.

Is it because he is in love?

Hell yes.

Taehyung smiles shuffling closer to his husband sleeping peacefully.

Oh, he is so basking in this feeling for the last 10 months.

Are they on the verge of facing their first marriage anniversary? Yes.

Did they ever realise? No.

How did time fly so fast? Taehyung wonders.

But whatever it is and however it is, Taehyung has been feeling the happiest man on earth these last months.

"Mmmh" Taehyung broke out of his trance when he felt the younger moving more into his arms and resting his face in the crook of his neck.

Steady, warm breaths tickled his skin as he embraced his lover.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung mumbled into his ear out of utter fondness.

"Hmm? How are you up so early today?" Jungkook muttered into his neck.

"Oh? That, you know I- umm..." Taehyung searched for somthing to answer but then the younger chose to tangle their legs and-

"So this is the reason?" Jungkook chuckled. "There's something poking my thighs Taehyungie~" the older flushed red.

"Were you lusting over me in your dreams or did you get hard just looking at my face?" Jungkook moved his head away from Taehyung to look at his face and oh he wouldn't mind getting fucked again.

The eyes Taehyung is giving him, his dark gaze, is enough for Jungkook to give in.

"Darling, you are lucky that I'm the one in a trillion to wonder about how endless my love is for you even with a hard on." Taehyung asserted very seriously. 'Cause yeah, he forgot that he was hard the moment he saw Jungkook's peacefull, sleeping face.

Jungkook giggled, failing to conceal the butterflies he felt.

He pressed a quick peck on his love's lips "then I'm assuming that my love is enough for you to deal with your little problem down there" Taehyung's eyes flew open in horror.

"Baby!" He gasped, betrayed. "What? I have too much work to be done today. I can't be limping." Jungkook tried getting out of Taehyung's embrace but instead got flipped on his back with the older on top of him, staring right into his soul with predator eyes.

"Hyung" Jungkook whispered, giving in.

"I am starting to think you have split personalities"

Taehyung laughed.

<3<3<3<3<3

"Why did you book the tickets? We could have celebrated it here, with whole of our family. You know they have been exploding with ideas about how we can make the day even special." Jungkook went on, while his hands never stopped packing his luggage.

Taehyung sighed, "it's not a birthday party Jungkook. It's our anniversary and we are the one to celebrate it. Stop worrying about others for a second." Jungkook pouted at Taehyung's frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry. But it's just hard for me to ignore." Jungkook mumbled. Well if you are surrounded by people who are always smiling brightly at you and bringing up suggestions like 'we have to do this', 'we mustn't forget that', 'its going to be awesome', 'you are going to love it' then it will be quite impossible to just put their excitement in vain and have it all your own way. And that's exactly what Taehyung is doing.

Flying all the way to Paris to spend the days alone.

For Jungkook that's a bit selfish, But again, it isn't a family function.

Whatever, that can't be helped now, the tickets are already booked.

"Baby" Taehyung called out. It was not his intention to upset Jungkook but he can't ruin his days long plan now. This 2 minutes of argument will lead to greater happiness, and he can't afford losing that.

He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and hugged him close.

"Trust me. It's worth it."

Jungkook huffed. "I have been trusting you the day I met you although I didn't like you."

Taehyung smiled, adored, "I'm glad" and pecked his cheek.

Jungkook's face heated up as he pushed Taehyung away. "Okay! We are going." Jungkook announced.

Taehyung grinned wide before adding "We were going to nonetheless."

The younger glared, "and if I don't get tears in my eyes then I'm kicking you at balls."

Taehyung masked a pained face "Ouch, happy tears?" He teased.

Jungkook raised his one brow "you dare to give me sad tears?"

"Never" Taehyung whispered, pulling him closer from his waist.

Their chests collide as they stare into eachother's love filled eyes.

"That's what I thought." Jungkook whispered back before connecting his lips with Taehyung's.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Step in, baby highness" Taehyung bowed at Jungkook as if he was some royalty making the said man giggle heartily.

Jungkook walked into the floor dripping elegance, immediately mesmerized by the view of the city shining with little dots of light source all over.

Taehyung found himself losing again to the pair of eyes shining brightly with the image of the city of Paris within them, peering over the picturesque Paris from the top floor of the Eiffel Tower.

"It's so beautiful" Jungkook murmured.

"Yeah" Taehyung smiled, eyes on his forever love since the beginning.

Jungkook looked around to find the place all vacant and beautiful for Taehyung had booked the place just for their date night.

Turning his head to Taehyung, Jungkook pecked his lips.

"I love it!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"I love you."

"And my love for you is this big" Jungkook points at the sky, which stretches infinitely beyond an eye could ever see.

Taehyung's heart warmed up before he playfully rolled his eyes, taking the younger's hand in his and walking to the table to have their dinner.

"Exaggeration is dangerous"

"What!?" Jungkook frowned and knees Taehyung's ass making the man stumble on his way.

"Let's have dinner my love. You have been hungry." Jungkook pouts at Taehyung. He remembers whining the evening that he's hungry to his husband.

"I can devour you instead" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

Taehyung's laugh roared as the younger broke into a fit of laughter along with him.

"You are slowly becoming me." Taehyung said once his laughs paused.

Jungkook grinned widely "I call it 'The Taehyung Effect'" Jungkook giggled at his own words and Taehyung was already a goner.

They ate their dinner in silence before talking and bickering when Taehyung suddenly started

"You remember, two days into the marriage, we were out somewhere you took us and you had a confession that day" Jungkook softly smiled and nodded.

Taehyung got up from his chair and walked to Jungkook, the younger's eyes following him curiously, and kneeled infront of him.

"You said you wanted you run away from everyone" Jungkook searched for something in Taehyung's eyes, something that would convey the reason behind bringing up that certain moment, but only found adoration bleaming in those beautiful pair of eyes.

"But me." Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat.

He brought his shaky hands to Taehyung's face, cupping it with his both palm.

"What is it?" He whispered.

"Will you run away with me?" Taehyung asked, a red velvet box appeared out of no where as he held it open for Jungkook whose eyes never left his own.

"Will you remarry me?"

Jungkook's eyes turned glossy as he bit down on his bottom lip to prevent himself from crying.

Taehyung smiled when a series of nods came from the younger, following a soft "Yes." right after.

He slid the ring past the younger's finger and held his hands.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered, eyes pooling with love.

Jungkook leaned forward until his head rested on the older's shoulder and finally his tears began to fall.

"I love you infinity." Taehyung smiled even wide at Jungkook's words and soothingly caressed his back while hugging him.

"You make me so happy." Jungkook mumbled, pulling away to look at his husband.

"And you make me the happiest." Taehyung wiped away the younger's tears and leaned in to kiss his lover.

A slow and passionate kiss, pouring just love and recieving just love.

A minute later they broke the kiss and smiled like fools at eachother.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY" Both flinched when suddenly they heard screams in unison.

They looked around to find their families and friends smiling widely at them.

Jungkook's mouth fell open in shock as he looked over at Taehyung to see whether the older was equally shocked as him or this was his plan too. But he instantly chose the second option when he found his husband smiling, almost sheepishly, at him.

"You wanted to celebrate will all right? Here, you get it." Taehyung pointed at them so proudly that Jungkook laughed at his proud face. His love is such a dork.

"Ow!" Jungkook pinched Taehyung's side before walking over to the crowd.

"We just got engaged and you are like this. How will I handle you after our marriage?" Taehyung cried out dramatically.

"We are already married, fool." Jungkook shouted from where he was walking and giggled at his husband's antics.

Taehyung got up and ran to his husband to join him.

"So, when's the date?" Hobi asked.

"Our anniversary." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

"Duh!" And rolled his eyes on hobi. And the poor guy could only cry over being single.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.2M 70.4K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
308K 9.2K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
215K 13.6K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a new apartment and suddenly he isn't alone...