✓ Global Catastrophe: Buildin...

Por koushuu17

Author: Mr. Kashiwagi Type: Hot male videos Status: Completed Link; https://www.xbanxia.com/books/223999.html... Más

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
181-200

161-180

24 0 0
Por koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bully

Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bully

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 160 Attracting Strange BeastsNext chapter: Chapter 162 Good Teeth

He directly purchased dozens of kilograms, beat it into powder, mixed it with the blood of alien beasts, and sprinkled it around the survival base.

After the alien beasts smelled the herbs, they were stimulated and ran here with blood boiling.

Soon, thousands of meters around the survival base were filled with the pungent smell of blood and herbs.

This smell is spreading around at an alarming speed with the strong wind.

Not long after, you can hear the sound of the ground shaking, which is the sound of strange beasts running over.

A large black mass of flying alien beasts also flew over in the sky.

Xiaoyu looked at Su Yuan curiously, "Master, what did you put just now that made so many strange beasts come running like crazy." "Nothing, just

herbs that can stimulate them!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Although Xiaoyu is an intelligent mechanical life form, there are some things that Su Yuan thinks it is better not to say because it will damage his image.

As the number of alien beasts increased, it also caused a tide of beasts, and some terrifying alien beasts that had not gone to the world of dinosaurs also rushed over.

But still no emperor-level beast appeared.

Su Yuan sent Chris out and also asked Ning Ruolan's Dragon Guard team to come back.

Without sending too much force, these strange beasts could not be scared away.

On the survival base, all the laser machine guns were shooting non-stop, and the laser drones and laser tanks also left the survival base and began to hunt alien beasts.

Su Yuan asked Xiaoyu to stay at the survival base, and when he saw the situation was critical, he would use laser cannons or ion shaped cannons to bombard them.

And he flew out of the survival base. He wanted to practice his skills and try his strength.

This time, instead of using a fighting mech, Su Yuan used his fire power to condense into flame wings and came to the group of alien beasts.

Nowadays, Su Yuan no longer likes the brutal and lord-level beasts. He is looking for the terrifying beasts.

But a Lord-level Wolverine rushed towards him.

Wolverine was very excited. He felt lucky to have met Su Yuan, such a delicious dish.

But when it opened its bloody mouth and pounced on it.

A beam of flame formed into a spear that penetrated its mouth and pierced its throat directly.

Then there was a roar, and blazing flames burned from its mouth, filling its body from the inside out, scorching its internal organs.

Even before his death, Wolverine didn't understand why the weak, insect-like human in front of him had become so powerful.

"Ni Ma, do you think I'm really that easy to eat?"

Su Yuan cursed at the wailing Wolverine, and just as he was about to leave, a lord-level wolf spider stabbed him with its sickle-like feet.

"If I go, you think I'm easy to bully, right?"

Su Yuan suddenly roared to the sky, and the ultrasonic power spread in all directions.

All the surrounding beasts below the lord level fell to the ground.

The closest lord-level wolf spider also looked in pain.

It had a total of eight huge feet, each of which was very sharp and could easily pierce through thick steel plates. It suddenly went crazy and stabbed at Su Yuan with the two front feet.

Su Yuan directly gave it a flame spear, inserted it into its eye, and burned it with a bang.

The death of two lord-level alien beasts in succession made the ordinary alien beasts around him afraid to approach Su Yuan.

But the alien beasts are ferocious. As long as Su Yuan's back is turned to them, there will be alien beasts that can't help but want to bite him.

But without exception, they were all burned to ashes by the blazing flames.

For the first time, Su Yuan shuttled through the tide of alien beasts and hunted them. It was very exciting.

If he relaxes even a little bit, a strange beast will attack him.

Although he was very fast and powerful, it took him a long time to find a terrifying golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex.

This golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex is over 200 meters tall, and the ground is shaking with every step it takes.

It has been further alienated. The scales on its body are like gold and very hard. Hitting it with an ordinary laser cannon is almost like scratching it, and there is no feeling at all.

It also saw Su Yuan and hit Su Yuan directly.

If the sharp horns on its head hit it, it could easily pierce Su Yuan's body or even tear it into pieces.

The root of this horn is larger than Su Yuan's size, and it is so hard that even dinosaur super alloy can penetrate it.

Su Yuan quickly avoided it and used the fire power and storm power at the same time.

He punched the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex, and blazing flames spurted out. The intense heat could even fuse steel.

At the same time, he also opened his mouth and spit out a tornado, urging the flames to attack the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex.

The flames burned even more fiercely under the blow of the storm, forming a towering fire tornado that enveloped the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"Ho ho ho..." The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex roared in pain and continued to hit Su Yuan.

Su Yuan quickly flashed his flame wings and flew into the air, letting the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex pounce into the air.

The terrifying golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex has extremely strong defense, but its attack power is somewhat lacking, relying entirely on its own brute strength.

After being burned by the flames, part of the scales on its body began to fall off, revealing the charred muscles.

But without damaging its roots, these muscles will soon be replaced by new muscles, and the scales will quickly grow back.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex jumped into the air and looked at Su Yuan flying in the air with contempt.

"Ho ho ho, come down if you can!"

Su Yuan grinned and raised his middle finger.

"Bite me if you can!"

This action stimulated the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex, and it began to call out to the flying alien beasts around it. It wanted to join forces with other alien beasts.

At this time, the scene was quite chaotic, with different types of strange beasts fighting each other crazily for food under the stimulation of drugs.

Not many people are willing to come over and help the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex called several times, but there was no response.

And Su Yuan was not idle either, trying to use various powers to attack the Golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex in turn.

Converting his strength into combat power is what he wants to do.

He stretched out his fingers, and bundles of flames condensed into flying knives and shot into the eyes of the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Swish, swish, the feeling of releasing the fire power is much more comfortable than holding a laser machine gun and shooting.

However, the round of flames did not hurt the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex at all.

It has three layers of eyelids on its eyes. The thinnest layer is as transparent as glass. After closing it, Su Yuan can still be seen and can withstand ordinary attacks.

Its second and third eyelids are covered with fine golden scales, which are even harder than dinosaur super alloy.

It is difficult to hurt it even if it is shot with fire powers.

However, Su Yuan at least wanted to try his attack moves, otherwise, what would be released would not be bundles of flaming flying knives, but flaming spears.

Then Su Yuan released another ultrasonic attack, this time increasing the power to the maximum.

Waves of ultrasonic waves spread in all directions like a stormy sea.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex was immediately shaken, dizzy, nauseated and uncomfortable.

The high-frequency fluctuations of ultrasonic waves drive the frequency of its heart beating and the frequency of its brain movement, forming an effective resonance.

It can even cause the blood flowing in its veins to resonate.

The stronger the resonance, the more unbearable its body will be, causing damage from the inside out.

The lord-level beast closest to the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex immediately started to bleed from its orifices.

I saw, with Su Yuan as the center, swarms of aggressive and brutal beasts fell to the ground.

Immediately, it attracted the attention of other terrifying beasts.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 160 Attracting Strange BeastsNext chapter: Chapter 162 Good Teeth

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 162 Good Teeth

Chapter 162 Good Teeth

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bullyNext chapter: Chapter 163 Let Hapili send someone to rescue

A terrifying fire vulture flew over and breathed flames at Su Yuan.

"Ni Ma, you want to have a group fight!"

Su Yuan complained, and also released the fire power to resist.

A wall of flames blocked the flames sprayed by the Fire Vulture.

With a bang, two different flames collided and exploded.

The flame wall collapsed, and most of the flames released by the Fire Vulture were resisted.

Su Yuan felt that the wall formed by his fire power was far inferior to Li Zhu's.

At that time, in the supernatural school, Li Zhu was able to withstand the impact of the tide of alien beasts on his own.

Su Yuan flapped his wings to avoid the fire vulture's attack.

Looking around, several more terrifying beasts rushed over.

It seems that he has become a thorn in the side of the alien beasts. He may be able to deal with one terrifying alien beast, but there will be no way to resist more.

Su Yuan quickly escaped from the encirclement and asked Xiaoyu to use the laser cannon to bombard these terrifying beasts.

Boom, boom, fifteen giant laser cannons released ultra-high-temperature lasers, instantly drowning the Fiery Swallowing Eagle and other terrifying beasts.

The screams resounded throughout the world.

Although these terrifying beasts were not killed, Su Yuan successfully escaped from the encirclement.

Moreover, the screams of these terrifying-level alien beasts also attracted more terrifying-level alien beasts, and even attracted an emperor-level alien beast that was left behind.

Su Yuan still didn't leave. The other terrifying beasts were handed over to Xiaoyu and bombarded with heavy weapons.

He continues to deal with the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex.

Although the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex was also hit by the laser cannon, its skin was rough and fleshy, and its thick scales were not injured at all.

Seeing Su Yuan, it immediately understood that it was being targeted.

"Ho ho ho, if you have the guts, go deal with them, don't bully me because I can't fly!" The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex roared, not wanting to get entangled with Su Yuan.

The reason why it comes here is to take advantage of the abundance of prey here and have a full meal.

It's a pity that Su Yuan didn't give it a chance and flew in front of it.

Directly using the storm ability, countless wind blades formed a super strong storm, rolling up gravel and soil all over the ground, and overwhelmingly rolled towards the Golden Back Overlord.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex was so huge that it was over two hundred meters tall, and it was actually blown back continuously.

The storm blew to its extreme, sharper than a knife.

Many aggressive and cruel beasts were blown into the sky, and they would be half dead if they fell.

Those who are unlucky may have their ears and noses blown off by the storm.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex was also angered by Su Yuan, roared, and bumped into Su Yuan again.

It's a pity that it can't reach Su Yuan flying in the air.

If it were any other terrifying beast, it might have been seriously injured by Su Yuan's repeated torture.

But its resilience is extremely strong, and the scales that were first burned off by Su Yuan have already grown new ones.

The newly grown scales are lighter in color and not as hard as the original scales.

Su Yuan looked at the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex up and down, "I'll go, it's really not easy to kill you!"

Another burst of flames spurted out from Su Yuan's palm, wrapping the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex.

The crackling sound of barbecue kept coming from the Golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex, which was the sound of the scales being burned and deformed.

At this time, the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex felt like he was going crazy. He had nowhere to use his strength. The newly grown scales were burned off by Su Yuan.

"Ho ho ho, come down if you can!"

the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex roared, trampling an unlucky lord-level wolf spider nearby to death.

It couldn't attack Su Yuan, so it crashed around, killing unlucky brutal and lord-level beasts wherever it passed.

"Fuck, it's so fierce. Fortunately you can't fly!"

If the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex could fly, Su Yuan would never provoke it like this.

Seeing that he was driving the Golden-backed Tyrannosaurus crazy, he felt quite accomplished. Just when he was about to give the Golden-backed Tyrannosaurus another storm, he heard a huge roar.

The sound was extremely harsh and made people dizzy.

Su Yuan looked up and saw that it was an emperor-level two-headed pterosaur.

The two-headed pterosaur is over 500 meters tall, has two huge heads, and can release ultrasonic waves and storm powers.

Moreover, it flies extremely fast and can catch up with Su Yuan's survival base.

Su Yuan did not dare to stay outside the survival base anymore, and prepared to return to the survival base and use satellite-level destructive laser cannons to bombard the two-headed pterosaur.

At the same time, Su Yuan asked Zhu Yan, Ning Ruolan and others to retreat, leaving only Niu Dali, Chimpanzee and other robots.

Because the ultrasonic waves released by the double-headed pterosaurs will cause indiscriminate attacks, and Ning Ruolan's dragon guards all use auxiliary mechas, which cannot withstand the ultrasonic waves and can easily be shocked to death.

At this time, Xiaoyu was also anxious and called Su Yuan to come back quickly.

While using the freezing cannon to cover Su Yuan, she aimed two satellite-level destructive laser cannons at the two-headed pterosaur.

Niu Dali and other robots received the order and flew in the air to surround the two-headed pterosaur.

The two-headed pterosaur breathed storms directly at Niu Dali and other robots.

A steady stream of black storms poured out from the mouth of the two-headed pterosaur. Wherever it passed, boulders could be scraped to pieces, and even a layer of vibranium on robots such as Niu Dali could be scraped off.

They had to use all their strength to resist to avoid being blown away.

After being transformed and upgraded, robots such as Niu Dali are powered by electricity and become nuclear power, which can instantly burst out with greater power.

Even if they stand on the ground, they cannot hit a dozen trains, but they can be continuously pushed back by the storm of the two-headed pterosaur.

Su Yuan felt that the two-headed pterosaur was very strong.

While Niu Dali was waiting for the robot to resist, he returned to the survival base to observe the weaknesses of the two-headed pterosaur.

Its wings are similar to those of a bat, without feathers but covered with dense scales.

The eyes are actually similar to those of a golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex, with three eyelids, but the ears are a little smaller, but it has two heads and a total of four ears.

Mud horses are really difficult to deal with, so just kill them directly.

Su Yuan checked the situation at the production base. The two destruction laser cannons had not been used yet, the 15 ion shaped energy cannons could also be used, and the cooldown time of the 15 giant laser cannons was almost up.

All heavy weapons were fine. Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and other robots to bombard the eyes of the two-headed pterosaur with multi-barrel laser cannons.

The multi-barreled laser cannon has 15 large-caliber barrels and can continuously attack. Only nuclear power can drive it.

At this time, Niu Dali and other robots were already over fifty meters tall in their combat form, and the multi-barrel laser cannons carried on their backs were like a mountain of cannons.

All robots aimed at one eye of the two-headed pterosaur.

Even if the two-headed pterosaur had three eyelids, it couldn't stand this kind of bombardment, and one of its eyes was directly blasted.

"Ho ho ho..."

Suddenly, the two-headed pterosaur went berserk and pounced on the nearest chimpanzee.

The chimpanzee quickly blocked it with his arm, but failed to resist. With a loud bang, half of his arm was bitten off.

The latest attack robots such as chimpanzees are also relatively powerful, and their entire bodies are made of vibranium. Su Yuan was a little surprised that his arm was bitten off by accident.

"Ni Ma, you have such good teeth!"

Su Yuan felt that it was necessary to pull out the teeth of the two-headed pterosaur and make a set of swords. In addition to using them himself, he could also give them to others.

As for the chimpanzee's arm, after killing the two-headed pterosaur, you can buy new accessories and ask Suber to repair it, and there will be no problem.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bullyNext chapter: Chapter 163 Let Hapili send someone to rescue

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 163 Ask Hapili to send someone to rescue

Chapter 163 Ask Hapili to send someone to rescue

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 162 Good TeethNext chapter: Chapter 164 Layout

Su Yuan immediately asked Niu Dali, Chimpanzee and other robots to retreat, and he directly used the destructive laser cannon to bombard them.

Two destructive laser cannons hit the same head.

The ultra-high temperature laser formed a blue beam of light, which instantly engulfed the entire head of the two-headed pterosaur.

It let out a cry of pain, and ultrasonic waves spread in all directions.

This power is stronger than the ultrasonic waves released by Su Yuan.

Suddenly, many lights in the survival base burst, and some equipment and instruments were also damaged.

Even Ning Ruolan and others who were thousands of meters away felt very uncomfortable.

However, the Destruction Laser severely damaged the Two-Headed Pterodactyl.

The head that was hit by the bombardment was bleeding profusely, and its eyes, ears and other important parts were burned.

Now, it only has one eye on the other head and two ears to use.

However, Su Yuan knew that even if Niu Dali and others blinded this eye, it would be useless. It could still rely on its ears and use ultrasound to identify its location.

Moreover, its recovery ability is extremely strong. Granulation has grown rapidly in the injured area, and it will not take long for it to return to normal.

Su Yuan wanted to cripple it at once, and then used the remaining 15 ion shaped cannons to bombard its injured head.

Only by completely destroying this head can the two-headed pterosaur be slowly killed.

15 ion shaped cannons were fired together, and the ultra-high temperature ion beam flooded the head of the two-headed pterosaur.

With a roar, the huge head of the two-headed pterosaur was like a watermelon being exploded, with blood and flesh flying everywhere.

The only remaining head of the two-headed pterosaur made a violent wailing sound and continuously released ultrasonic waves.

The terrifying ultrasonic waves shook the boulders on the ground to pieces, and countless unlucky beasts were directly shocked to death or stunned.

The stunned flying alien beasts in the sky fell to the ground like rain, and the alien beasts that were farther away turned around and fled.

Su Yuan discovered that the tide of beasts he had worked so hard to trigger had been driven away by less than half of the two-headed pterosaur's ultrasonic waves.

"Ni Ma, run away. Killing you is worth more! Niu Dali, it's your turn, bomb the last eye!"

Su Yuan gave the order to turn the two-headed pterosaur into a new one before its new eyes grow out. blind.

After receiving the order, as the robot captain, Niu Dali took the lead and rushed to the front. The chimpanzee followed closely, calling for Starscream, Rhino and other robots to join them.

At this time, the two-headed pterosaur had gone berserk, regardless of friend or foe. When it saw Niu Dali and other robots, it bumped into them.

Although Niu Dali and other robots are not small, they are still not big enough in front of the two-headed pterosaur. Its huge body is like an elephant crushing a frog, knocking Niu Dali and other robots away.

In addition to being able to use ultrasonic waves and storm powers, it also has a pair of sharp claws and a set of sharp fangs.

Stupid Sheep was accidentally caught by the claws of the two-headed pterosaur, and struggled for a long time but could not break free. The body made of vibranium was actually deformed by the claws.

Fortunately, Benbenyang is a robot. If humans used combat mechas, they would probably be crushed to death.

Su Yuan immediately asked other robots to use multi-barrel laser cannons to blow off the claws of the two-headed pterosaur.

This two-headed pterosaur is the most difficult emperor-level beast he has ever seen so far. It has been beaten to such a degree that it not only refuses to escape, but also becomes more and more ferocious with the beating.

Soon, the two-headed pterosaur's claws were blown off, and Benben Sheep also escaped.

But the eyes of the two-headed pterosaur were not blinded by the bombardment, and it still pounced on Niu Dali and other robots.

The slower rhinoceros had one of its legs bitten off by the two-headed pterosaur.

This also bought Niu Dali and others time to bombard the last eye of the two-headed pterosaur.

Under the bombardment of countless laser cannons, the two-headed pterosaur's eyes could not hold on and were completely blinded.

The blind two-headed pterosaur can only rely on ultrasound to locate and launch an attack.

Niu Dali and other robots also responded quickly and bombarded its ears.

Su Yuan's two-headed pterosaur couldn't make a comeback, so he let the robots such as Niu Dali and the chimpanzee play freely.

He then used the laser cannon to bombard other terrifying beasts.

The more you kill, the more you earn.

On the other side, Zhu Yan, Ning Ruolan and others were not idle either and continued to hunt the strange beasts that wanted to escape.

More than an hour later, the two-headed pterosaur fell, and Su Yuan received a reward of 10 million survival badges, as well as an ultrasonic power stone and a storm power stone.

An emperor-level strange beast obtained two power stones.

Su Yuan felt that if he didn't kill the two-headed pterosaur and gave it time, maybe in a few years, it would be able to further transform into a nightmare-level beast.

The remaining tasks of cleaning up the bodies of the alien beasts were left to Niu Dali and other robots.

Su Yuan took Xiaoyu to the captured spaceship.

I saw Subo, Guazi and others chatting and drinking tea, and the entire maintenance progress had stopped.

Seeing Su Yuan, Sub Bo walked over with a smile.

"Master, due to the lack of parts for repair and modification, this spacecraft can only be driven manually, not automatic driving. All offensive weapons on the spacecraft can be used normally and can fly at full speed!" Su Yuan was a little surprised

. I didn't expect that Suber could basically repair the spacecraft so quickly.

However, now that he has a survival badge in his hand, he is not only ready to completely repair and renovate this spaceship, but also repair and remodel the other spacecraft.

By then, he will have two satellite-class spacecraft available for use, making it easier to deal with Happyli's fleet.

"Su Bo, the various parts are not a problem. I will buy them for you now. How long does it take you at the earliest!"

"Master, with the help of Guazi and others, it can take up to half an hour!"

As for Suber's speed in repairing and transforming the spacecraft , Su Yuan was quite satisfied. He opened the system and bought all the spare parts Suber needed.

Then, Su Yuan contacted Zari and asked Zari to take Heril to the survival base.

Hellier now wears an explosive collar around his neck and has also been infected with the super headshot virus. He has become very honest and answers almost all questions.

"Heril, you are sending a distress message to Hapili now, saying that you were attacked by an emperor-level alien beast and cannot escape and need support!"

A long time has passed since Su Yuan killed Zakha.

Several fleets that had previously returned to the inner earth world also returned to the surface one after another.

Su Yuan wanted to sneak attack again, but there was no chance.

The only way is to fish and ask Happy to send someone over.

Zakhar's fleet is missing, and Heril's fleet is asking for help, which will inevitably attract Hapili's attention.

At that time, if there are not many fleets to rescue, Su Yuan can eat them directly.

Helier had completely surrendered to Su Yuan and nodded quickly.

Su Yuan asked Herrill to use the spacecraft equipment that Suber had repaired to send a distress message to Happy.

It didn't take long for Hapili to reply to Helier, asking him why he was only sending a distress message now. How many emperor-level beasts had he encountered?

Helier looked at Su Yuan, waiting for Su Yuan's instructions.

Su Yuan frowned. Hapili did not say how many fleets were sent to rescue, but she was a little suspicious of Helier.

"Herrier, what would you do if you encountered an emperor-level beast?"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 162 Good TeethNext chapter: Chapter 164 Layout

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 164 Layout

Chapter 164 Layout

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 163 Let Hapili send someone to rescueNext chapter: Chapter 165 Whats going on?

"Mr. Su, if it were me, I would definitely want to make a contribution. Kill the alien beast first. If you really can't kill it, then ask for help!" Helier said.

Su Yuan glanced at Helier up and down.

Ni Ma turns out to be a greedy and arrogant guy.

Su Yuan thought for a while and said:

"Heril, just tell Hapili that on the way back, you encountered a weak-looking emperor-level beast. You thought you could kill it, so you chased it. Along the way, just as it was about to be completely eliminated, another very powerful emperor-level beast appeared!"

Helier nodded, converted Su Yuan's meaning into his own language, and sent it to Happy.

After receiving the message, Hapili could not help but curse:

"Idiot! How can an emperor-level beast be so easy to kill?"

As a captain, Hapili knew the temperaments of the people under her command.

If it were anyone else who encountered an emperor-level beast on the first level of the earth's core, they would definitely find a way to escape.

But Helier is very likely to fight the emperor-level alien beast Hard Steel for the sake of military glory.

"But what happened to Zakhar?"

Hapili was full of doubts. Although there was no news about Su Yuan, her recent gains were still very rich.

Her father, Hapimo, also praised her.

However, Su Yuan never showed up, which made her feel a little uneasy.

And now Zakhar has disappeared inexplicably, and no distress message has been received.

"Did we also encounter emperor-level or nightmare-level beasts?" Hapili thought to herself.

Because only nightmare-level beasts can make Zakhar's fleet unable to resist.

Happy thought for a long time and did not suspect Su Yuan.

Because so far, she has not discovered any spacecraft flying back to Blue Star from outer space.

She believed that with the technology of the dinosaur people, she would be able to discover it as soon as Su Yuan's spaceship flew back to Blue Star.

So she thought arrogantly that Su Yuan had not come back yet.

In this case, she could only blame the strange beast for Zakhar's disappearance.

Afterwards, Happy ordered two fleets headed by satellite-class spacecraft to go to the first layer of the earth's core to rescue Heril.

For the sake of safety, Happy also ordered not to get entangled with the emperor-level beasts. After rescuing Heril, she immediately rushed back to the ground.

Soon, Helier received a reply from Happy again, asking Helier to hold on, not to take risks, and to reduce losses. She had already sent the fleets of Nado and Maliha to rescue.

And Helier contacted Nado and Mariha and told them the specific location and situation.

Helier immediately told Su Yuan the news and waited for further instructions from Su Yuan.

"Herrier, do you know how many people there are in the two fleets of Nado and Maliha? How many attack weapons are there?"

"Mr. Su, when we come out this time, each fleet is equipped with the same equipment. They are also a satellite-class spacecraft. , twelve ordinary flying ships!"

Su Yuan suddenly grinned, it is not difficult to eat these two fleets.

"How long until they arrive?" Su Yuan asked.

"They are rushing here. They haven't entered the passage yet. It will probably take about an hour and a half!" Helier thought.

This time is still enough, Su Yuan can completely set up a trap and wait for them to come.

The trap was placed at the place where Herrier's spacecraft landed.

Herrier's spacecraft was badly damaged and had not yet been repaired or modified.

There are also dinosaurs such as Zari and Hurd lying in ambush around them.

Su Yuan asked Helier to contact Nado and Maliha to lead the two fleets over.

At this time, Suber had completed the repair and transformation of the spacecraft and it was ready for normal use.

Su Yuan set it to autopilot. After binding the system, Su Yuan can remotely control the spacecraft to fly in the survival base.

Later, Su Yuan called Zhu Yan, Ning Ruolan and others back, and Niu Dali and other robots also stopped processing the bodies of the alien beasts and returned to the survival base.

Su Yuan drove the survival base and the spacecraft to the place where the Helier spacecraft landed.

While Nado and Mariha haven't come yet.

Su Yuan asked Subo, Guazi and others to quickly repair the spacecraft so that it could at least fly first.

Entering the spaceship, Subo looked at the severe damage and said,

"Master, it will take at least a day to repair and rebuild this spacecraft!"

"Subo, how long will it take for you to make it fly and equip it with all the necessary equipment?" Some weapons can be used!"

"Master, in half an hour, I can make it fly, but the speed can only reach Mach 15, and the destructive laser cannon and part of the ion shaped cannon equipped with it can be used normally! "

I'll give you fifty minutes. Try to use all attacking weapons. There is no requirement for flying speed, as long as you can fly!" Su Yuan said.

Sub Bo confidently smiled and said: "Fifty minutes is no problem, absolutely fine, but it can only be driven manually!"

Su Yuan nodded, and after purchasing the spare parts that Sub Bo needed, he asked Sub Bo, Guazi and others to hurry up. Time for repairs.

Afterwards, Su Yuan began to make arrangements.

He currently has 28 flying ships in his hands, 13 of which have been captured and have not been repaired or renovated, but they are barely usable.

Su Yuan left 4 ships in reserve, and the remaining 24 ships were divided into two teams and handed over to Zari and Hed.

Among them, Zari's 12 flying ships were dressed up as Heril's original 12 flying ships.

Hurd's 12 flying ships are hidden in the dark, ready to attack Nado and Mariha's fleet at any time.

Su Yuan parked the survival base and spaceship on the ground, and waited for Nado and Marija's fleet to approach before taking off to launch an attack.

In order to make the attack more flexible and effective.

Xiaoyu took the initiative to fly the repaired and renovated spaceship.

Su Yuan planned to destroy and shoot down a satellite-class spacecraft when they met, and then slowly take down the other one.

Once Subo has simply repaired the other spaceship, Su Yuan will be able to use even greater power and gain an absolute advantage.

At that time, the destructive laser cannons on the two spaceships will be bombarded by the ion shaped cannon, coupled with the satellite-level destructive laser cannon on the survival base, it is very likely to destroy the cockpit of the Nado or Maliha spacecraft in an instant.

Zhu Yan, Ning Ruolan and others were still assigned to deal with the dinosaur robots. At the beginning, Su Yuan did not intend to let them go.

But Niu Dali and other robots are not afraid of laser cannons and will immediately follow Su Yuan to bombard the cab.

On the other side, Nado and Marija have no idea that this is a trap.

Nado was very unhappy. As a female dinosaur, she always wanted to improve her status and dreamed of becoming the strongest captain.

I hope that one day I can command an army of dinosaurs to kill all the alien beasts.

So this time, she also wanted to make meritorious deeds.

For her, bringing humans back to the world of dinosaurs in the center of the earth is the simplest task and the easiest to accomplish.

But it happened that Happy sent her to rescue Heril.

"Heril, this idiot, doesn't know how much he weighs, so he will get into trouble! And Happyli must be jealous that I am prettier than her, so she sent me to rescue Heril!"

Depressed Na Duo, although reluctantly, still sent a message to Helier.

"Where are you idiot?"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 163 Let Hapili send someone to rescueNext chapter: Chapter 165 Whats going on?

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 165 Whats going on?

Chapter 165 Whats going on?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 164 LayoutNext chapter: Chapter 166 You must be jealous of me

After receiving the message, Herrier's face was filled with anger, and his current state of mind was very unstable.

He surrendered to Su Yuan because he was afraid of being killed. In his eyes, Su Yuan killed the dinosaur people without blinking an eye.

And who is Nado?

The stupid woman who had been stepped on by him before and was not as good as him actually dared to scold him.

He immediately wanted revenge and wanted to see Nado unlucky enough to be captured.

So, he looked at Su Yuan, "Mr. Su, Nado has contacted me!" "

You deceive them all, don't arouse their suspicion! If you perform well this time, I can consider promoting you to captain!" Su Yuan smiled.

Combining carrots and sticks is Su Yuan's best method.

Su Yuan knew that as a high-level dinosaur man, Helier would be ridiculed and ostracized by other low-level dinosaur men. This kind of internal contradiction among dinosaur men was something he was happy to see, and it was also more conducive to managing these dinosaur captives. .

Now he has two low-level dinosaur captains, Zari and Hurd. If there is one more high-level dinosaur captain, the dinosaurs can compete with each other and effectively improve the work efficiency of the dinosaurs.

Herrill's eyes lit up immediately, he nodded and smiled:

"Don't worry, Mr. Su, I will never let them have any suspicion!"

Although he had just been captured not long ago, Hellier had had enough, being treated by a low-level man like Zari The dinosaur man is riding on his head. He wants to trample Zari under his feet again and take revenge on all the low-level dinosaur men who have laughed at him.

So next, Herrell will do things more carefully.

Soon, Nadeau received a reply from Helier.

"Nado, you idiot, if you keep complaining, I will report you to the headquarters. It is because of your delay that I lost another flying ship..."

Nado immediately became furious and shouted He smashed the communication device in his hand.

"Herier, I'm not done with you anymore. You've caused a lot of trouble. I'm here to wipe your ass. You still think I'm slow. I'll tell you all the shit I've done over the years!"

Nado After thinking about it, I decided to report Harrier together with Marija.

She immediately asked her men to contact Maliha.

Maliha's fleet has just returned to the North Pole and has not yet entered the passage to the inner earth world. It is not very far from Nado, and the rescue action is slower than Nado.

The video call was connected, and Mariha smiled and said:

"My dear Nado, I miss you so much!"

Mariha is a somewhat effeminate senior dinosaur and Nado's suitor.

But Nado didn't like him at all. She suppressed the feeling of vomiting and said with a smile:

"Mariha, I'm so angry. This idiot Helier wants to sue us, saying that our rescue action is slow!" "

He What an idiot. He was not afraid of irritating us and deliberately dragged him to death! Dear Nado, dont pay attention to him. We can actually slow down. Just say that we were attacked by strange beasts on the road. He cant do anything to us! " Maliha laughed.

Nado's eyes suddenly lit up.

Helier, don't you think I'm slow? I will drag you to death on purpose. As long as Maliha is on my side, you can sue me however you want!

Nado was secretly proud of herself. After using Mariha, she wanted to hang up the phone.

But Maliha refused, pestering Nado and saying a lot.

"My dear Nado, I have specially prepared a gift for you this time. Don't you like to collect good-looking humans? I found a few, take a look!" Mariha clapped her hands, and immediately there were

followers The dinosaur guards escorted several people over.

These people looked confused, not knowing what the dinosaur people were going to do.

When Nado saw them, she jumped up with joy and said with a smile:

"Mariha, you are great, you want to keep them for me and make them into specimens. Later, I will take them to the exhibition!" "

No. Question, my dear Nado, now you should know who understands you best!" Maliha started to ramble again.

In the end, Nado couldn't bear it anymore and hung up the phone.

On the other side, Su Yuan has completed the arrangement and is waiting for the bait to take the bait.

After waiting for a long time, Nado and Mariha's fleets were not seen.

He asked Herrier to urge him a few more times, and the news he was waiting for was that it would arrive soon.

Su Yuan felt that these dinosaur people were too unreliable and had no sense of time.

It is not certain when Nado and Mariha will arrive.

On Suber's side, the other spacecraft has been simply repaired. It can be flown manually and all weapons can be used.

It just lacks a candidate to pilot the spacecraft.

Because it requires manual driving, Su Yuan cannot control it remotely even if it is bound to the survival base system.

After thinking about it, Su Yuan decided to let Chris drive.

Chris doesn't have a team in charge, and she doesn't have to worry about the fangs of biochemical beasts. The most important thing is that Su Yuan completely trusts her.

After receiving the order, Chris came to the spacecraft. With Suber's help, she tried to fly the spacecraft and felt pretty good.

She turned on a few more electromagnetic heavy cannons, tried to lock on several strange beasts around her, pressed the launch button, and with a bang, several high-speed cannonballs were fired out.

A few unlucky beasts were blown into countless pieces before they could react.

Kris suddenly jumped up with joy, she liked this exciting feeling very much.

"Master, no problem. I can completely control this spaceship. I will fight whoever the master tells me to fight!" Chris contacted Su Yuan and said.

"Yes, if the spaceship is seriously damaged in a while, you can pilot the spaceship to exit the battlefield. When encountering a crisis, you can abandon the spaceship and escape!" For Su Yuan, Chris, who has unlimited potential, is more

important than this spaceship.

If the spaceship is gone, you can grab another one or build it yourself.

But after Chris died, it would be difficult to find such a perfect cyborg.

After a while, Su Yuan finally discovered Nado and Marija's fleet.

The two satellite-class spacecrafts flew over side by side, surrounded by 24 escorting flying ships.

It seems that they are not here for rescue, but for tourism.

The speed of flying over is not slow.

In Su Yuan's survival base, the magnetic field wave blocking device was turned on, so Nado and Mariha could not detect him.

The spaceship driven by Xiaoyu, as well as Hurd and other flying ships, were also parked in the valley in the distance, not started, and could not be detected by radar and other detection equipment.

Nado and Mariha could only see the spaceship driven by Chris sitting on the ground, and the 12 flying ships driven by Zari and other dinosaurs.

"What's going on?" Nado looked confused.

She didn't see any living emperor-level beasts, but there was the corpse of a two-headed pterosaur on the ground, as well as the corpses of many other beasts.

Nado contacted Maliha warily.

"Mariha, what's going on? Are we too late and the emperor-level beast was beaten away by Heril?"

Mariha had some brains and immediately gave the order to slow down.

"Nado, I don't know, but I feel something is wrong. Look at the body of the two-headed pterosaur. With the strength of Helier's fleet, it can't be killed at all!" "Did

Helier lie to us?" Nado asked doubtfully. .

Mariha shook his head and asked all the dinosaur guards under his command to be on alert. Then he planned to contact Heril to ask what happened.

This time, because he was not on the ground, the communication was not interfered with. Maliha wanted to use a video call to see with his own eyes the situation of Helier.

If anything happened to Helier, Maliha was ready to turn around and leave. He was never willing to take risks.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 164 LayoutNext chapter: Chapter 166 You must be jealous of me

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 166 You must be jealous of me

Chapter 166 You must be jealous of me

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 165 Whats going on?Next chapter: Chapter 167: Force him out

But to Maliha's surprise, Hellier quickly accepted his request for a video call.

Hellier looked at Maliha with a mocking look on his face.

"Mariha, you and Nado, that idiot, must want to see my joke. You didn't expect me to be able to fight back!"

At this time, Helier was sitting in the spaceship driven by Chris. This spaceship was originally Heli's I drive it, and the layout has not changed much.

But Maliha still had doubts in her heart, so Nado and his fleet stopped, and said with a smile:

"Heril, congratulations on your meritorious service again, but I don't understand, how did you kill the two-headed pterosaur? And , didnt you destroy two flying ships? Why are they still there?

Mariha, you dare to question me? When I encountered the two-headed pterosaur, it was already seriously injured. I chased it all the way, and it was about to happen. After killing it, another Fire Vulture popped out, and I asked Hapili for help."

"It took a long time for you to come, so I had to use two super nano bombs to drive the Fire Vulture away! As for my Flying ship, isn't this miserable enough? After a long time of repairs, it can only fly, and it is scrapped before your eyes. Isn't this the responsibility of you and Nado?"

Herrier had already prepared a set of rhetoric, and when he came up Just blocked Maliha's mouth.

Dinosaur super nano bombs are specially designed to deal with emperor-level alien beasts. Hapili has used them before, and Helier actually has two in his hands. Unfortunately, they have now fallen into Su Yuan's hands.

Although Maliha still felt that something was wrong, she couldn't find anything wrong.

"Heril, it's not the fault of Nado and I. When we came here, we also encountered strange beasts and were delayed on the way. Didn't you use a super nano bomb? Nado and I can make up for it for you!" Maliha laughed, trying to escape responsibility for the poor rescue.

"Mariha, you underestimate me, no matter what, you still need three super nano bombs!"

"Okay, okay, no problem, let's talk when we meet!" Mariha hung up the phone, then told Nado about the matter, and Let the fleet move on.

Naduo was even more angry when she heard the news.

"Why? Why should I take responsibility for the things he caused? There is no way to get my super nano bomb!" "

Dear Nado, don't be angry. The worst is all on me. Do I still have any storage here? No super nano bombs!" Maliha laughed.

While the two were discussing, their fleet had flown into Su Yuan's encirclement unknowingly.

Su Yuan did not take action immediately, and let two satellite-level destructive laser cannons lock onto Mariha's cab, and then asked Chrissy to fly the spacecraft close to Nado and Mariha's fleet.

At the same time, the flying ship driven by Zari and other dinosaur men also took off with Chris's spaceship, and quietly used laser cannons to lock on the flying ships in Nado and Maliha's fleet.

Watching, the two fleets were getting closer and closer.

Su Yuan gave the order to attack, but at this time Nado and Mariha were unprepared, and the dinosaur guards under their hands did not expect that the flying ship on the opposite side would attack them.

Chris followed Su Yuan's order, and one destructive laser cannon, 20 ion shaped cannons, and 108 electromagnetic heavy cannons on her spacecraft all bombarded Maliha's cab at the same time.

Beams of lasers and high-speed cannonballs fell.

More than half of Maliha's cab was destroyed in an instant, and Maliha was almost killed.

Just as he was about to order a counterattack, Su Yuan's survival base also flew over, and two destructive laser cannons sprayed ultra-high-temperature lasers at him.

His entire cockpit collapsed and the entire ship began to crash.

Before Maliha could escape, she was burned to ashes by the ultra-high temperature laser.

The other dinosaurs on the spaceship jumped out of the spaceship in an emergency.

Although the control equipment of the spacecraft had been destroyed, the power equipment was not seriously damaged, and the falling speed was not fast, just like an airplane gliding and landing.

Moreover, the weapons on it were all intact, but no dinosaur guards were willing to stay on the spacecraft and use laser cannons and other weapons to fight back.

This scene frightened Nado. Before she could figure out what was going on, Maliha was already finished.

She quickly ordered to escape.

All the flying ships followed her and turned around.

However, the spaceship driven by Xiaoyu and the flying ship driven by Hurd and other dinosaur men also took off from the ground at the moment Su Yuan ordered the attack, blocking her way.

Nadeau was completely panicked and contacted Herrill.

"Heril, why did you attack Maliha?"

"Nado, you idiot, your death has come. If you don't want to die, surrender quickly!" Helier laughed.

When he saw Nado and Mariha being unlucky, he felt a lot more balanced. At least he was not alone in Su Yuan's hands.

Nado felt that Helier was crazy and immediately sent a distress message to Happyli.

Because she had recognized Su Yuan's survival base, she knew that she was no match for Su Yuan, and she would not be able to escape without rescue.

This is the inner layer of the earth, separated from the Blue Star ground by a thick layer of rock. With the current technology of the Dinosaurs, it is difficult to make a video call.

Only sending distress messages is faster and more reliable.

Not long after, Happy received Nado's distress message.

She couldn't believe it was all true.

"Why is Su Yuan on the inner layer of the earth? Impossible? Can he block my detection signal?"

Hapili smashed the desk in front of her angrily, and then ordered everyone's fleet to rush to the inner earth world.

And asked Naduo to hold on, hold Su Yuan back, and don't let Su Yuan run away.

Immediately, after receiving the order, Hapinan and others began to assemble and rushed to the entrance of the Arctic Inner Earth World.

The humans who are not taken away will be blown up by them together with their survival base.

It has caused many tragedies, with Midu being the worst, followed by Fudu, Batu and other survival bases.

Many people in Hongdu were also captured, and many small survival bases were completely destroyed.

But seeing Happy and the other dinosaurs leaving one after another, the chief officers of all the survival bases breathed a sigh of relief.

After Nado received Happyli's reply, she was extremely angry. Wasn't this asking her to die?

In her current situation, she couldn't hold Su Yuan back at all, so she could only run for her life.

"Happili, you must be jealous of me. If I don't die this time, I won't be done with you!" Nado cursed.

Nado organized the dinosaur guards to fight back desperately, using destructive laser cannons to bombard Su Yuan's survival base.

But when she attacked Su Yuan.

Xiaoyu also drove the spacecraft, using the destruction laser cannon on the spacecraft, as well as 20 ion shaped cannons and 108 electromagnetic heavy cannons to bombard her cab.

Su Yuan's strategy is very simple, he wants to solve the battle in one go.

He asked Xiaoyu to use all weapons to attack Nado, and then Nado would definitely use the weapons in his hand to fight back. Then he would quickly take action and destroy the cockpit of Nado's spaceship.

Sure enough, in order to resist Xiaoyu's attack, Naduo was forced to use all the ion shaped cannons and electromagnetic heavy cannons to fight back against Xiaoyu!

However, weapons such as destruction laser cannons and ion shaped cannons have cooldown times.

After she bombarded her once, she could only run away, without even the ability to fight back again.

Seeing this, Su Yuan directly used all the ion shaped cannons and laser cannons to bombard Nado's cab.

The cooling time of the two destruction laser cannons has not yet expired, so Nado can only allow one of Nado's destruction laser cannons to bombard the survival base.

The damage was not much, Su Yuan could still bear it.

But Nado couldn't bear Su Yuan's bombardment. Less than half of her cab was destroyed, all kinds of equipment were out of control, and the alarms kept ringing.

Hellier wanted to make a contribution and took the opportunity to start persuading Nado to surrender.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 165 Whats going on?Next chapter: Chapter 167: Force him out

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 167 Force him out

Chapter 167 Force him out

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 166 You must be jealous of meNext chapter: Chapter 168 Something bad happened

Nado actually didn't want to die. She was also scared when she saw Mariha turning into ashes in an instant.

So, she hesitated and answered Herrier's call.

"Nado, surrender, even if you don't think about yourself, you have to leave a way for your brothers and sisters to survive!" "Mr. Su said that as long as you surrender,

you can continue to manage your own men. !"

Helier was not very good at persuading him to surrender, but Nado didn't want to die.

Seeing the 15 extremely frozen cannon barrels of Suyuan Survival Base flashing with light, she said directly:

"I surrender, I am willing to surrender, don't kill me!"

Nado was very straightforward, because in the education of dinosaur people, Guarding is just a job, your life is your own.

Later, Helier told Su Yuan that Nado was willing to surrender.

Su Yuan did not expect it to go so smoothly. He had only arranged for Herrill to persuade him to surrender, and did not hold out much hope.

Now that Nado is willing to surrender, his gains will be much greater than the previous two times.

First of all, the 24 flying ships were not damaged at all, and the 200,000 dinosaur robots in Nado's spaceship and Maliha's spaceship were not used.

This can save a lot of repair and modification costs.

In this way, he can also fulfill his promise and let Nado be the captain of a dinosaur team.

However, the explosive collar that should be worn and the super headshot virus that should be shot are both indispensable.

Su Yuan was not in a hurry. He first tricked Nado and other dinosaurs out of the spaceship, disarmed them, then asked Niu Dali and other robots to inject them with the super headshot virus, and then put on explosive collars.

Afterwards, Nado gave the order to surrender, parked the spacecraft on the ground, and walked out with all the dinosaur guards.

The other 24 flying ships also stopped attacking and walked out of the flying ships according to Nado's order.

Su Yuan looked at Nado and other dinosaur guards.

The number of people is a bit too large. We need to find a reason to reduce the number of people.

Su Yuan asked Xiaoyu to lead people to take over Nado and others' spaceships and flying ships, and also purchased various spare parts, allowing Subo to speed up repairs and transformations.

Then let Niu Dali wait for the robot, and watch Naduo wait for the dinosaur guard.

After Niu Dali and other robots completely subdued Nado, Su Yuan took Helier to see Nado together.

Seeing the appearance of Nado and others, Helier smiled happily just like he did before.

Nado couldn't accept it, but it was too late to regret it.

"Nado, have you asked Happy for help?" Su Yuan looked at Nado.

Naduo hesitated and nodded.

And Su Yuan directly gave Niu Dali a gesture.

Immediately, an unlucky dinosaur guard was executed.

Naduo didn't understand why and turned pale with fright.

"Nado, if you hesitate for one second when I ask you a question, I will kill a dinosaur guard!" "Why

, we have surrendered, are you a devil?" Nado asked.

Su Yuan was too lazy to pay attention to him and stretched out five fingers.

Niu Dali understood it and pressed the controller of the explosive collar in his hand.

Five dinosaur guards, the explosive collars around their necks exploded instantly, blood and flesh splattered, and Nado shivered in fear.

"You are not qualified to question me. My attitude towards you now is just like how you treat us humans. Whether or not I will kill you depends on your performance!"

Nado nodded quickly, and Helier also looked nervous and scared. Niu Dali pressed the wrong button and blew himself up.

"Has Hapili replied to you?" Su Yuan continued to ask.

"She told me to hold on, she would lead all the fleets to rescue me!" Nado said hurriedly.

Su Yuan suddenly felt something bad.

He doesn't have the weapons to deal with the nanomechanical bugs yet, so he can't meet Happy.

But now that you leave the inner layer of the earth, you will definitely run into Happy.

How about going to the second floor of the center of the earth?

A bold idea came to Su Yuan's mind.

Then he gave Niu Dali another gesture, and this time Niu Dali killed 10 more dinosaurs.

"Why?" Nado said in panic.

"Because you notified Hapili, you brought me a lot of trouble! And you questioned me again, so I had to kill five more!"

Nado was so frightened that she trembled and did not dare to speak anymore.

Su Yuan felt that the number of remaining dinosaurs was almost there, so he mixed up the dinosaur guards under Zari and Hed, and then re-divided them into four teams.

There are 36 dinosaurs in each team, and Nado and Heller each lead a team.

After settling the matter with the Dinosaur Team, Su Yuan returned to the spacecraft that Mariha had previously flown.

Subo, Guazi and others were still busy, and Xiaoyu was also helping.

This spaceship needs to be repaired as soon as possible so that it can fly and leave this place.

"Su Bo, how long does it take to make it fly!"

"In half an hour, you can manually drive it and fly!" Subo said.

Su Yuan frowned. Although time was a bit tight, there was still enough time.

"Uncle Sub, hurry up, let it fly first, and repair the rest later!"

"No problem, with Xiaoyu's help, the repair speed is much faster!"

Su Yuanyuan couldn't help himself, so he went out to direct the chimpanzees and others. Robots clean the battlefield and try not to leave any traces.

In less than half an hour, Suber successfully got the spacecraft flying.

Su Yuan arranged for Mouse Man and Lightning Rabbit to drive Mariha and Nado's spaceships respectively, and follow him to the second layer of the earth's core.

He calculated the time, and by the time Happy arrived here, he had already reached the second level of the earth's core.

According to the information of the dinosaur people, there are more strange beasts in the second layer of the earth's core and they are more dangerous.

But now most of the emperor-level alien beasts are attacking the world of dinosaurs, so it is relatively safe.

Moreover, Su Yuan also wanted to hunt more emperor-level beasts, earn survival badges, buy the blueprints of the ion pulse cannon, and build it himself.

As long as there is an ion pulse cannon, he is not afraid of the nanomechanical bugs.

More than an hour later, Su Yuan arrived at the second level of the earth's core.

Then, he found a relatively secluded place, drove away the strange beasts, and settled down temporarily.

And Happyli also led a huge fleet to the first level of the earth's core to search for Su Yuan.

She didn't dare to separate the fleet, for fear of being attacked by Su Yuan, so she could only search bit by bit.

After searching the carpet for a day or two, nothing was found, but it angered many alien beasts, including several emperor-level alien beasts who joined forces to attack Happy's fleet.

But in the end they were defeated and they all ran away.

Happyli didn't pursue him either. She just wanted to seek revenge from Su Yuan.

Unfortunately, after searching for a long time, there was no trace of Su Yuan, nor the ships of Nado, Marija and others, and there was not even any trace of the battle.

Happy felt like she was going crazy. She couldn't figure out why this happened.

Does Su Yuan still dare to go to his own world?

The dinosaur guards beside Happy didn't dare to speak for fear of offending Happy.

But Hapili's captain couldn't stand it and was no longer willing to search aimlessly like a headless fly. Together, they encouraged Hapinan to persuade Hapili.

Hapinan also felt that it would be more economical to return to the ground to capture some humans, so he took the flying chariot and arrived at Hapili's spaceship.

"Sister, we can't find Su Yuan at all like this. I think we should find a way to force him out!"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 166 You must be jealous of meNext chapter: Chapter 168 Something bad happened

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 168 Something bad happened

Chapter 168 Something bad happened

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 167: Force him outNext chapter: Chapter 169: Back to the Stone Age

"Forcing him? What can we do to threaten him?" Happyli asked doubtfully.

"Sister, humans, we can threaten him with other humans!"

Hapili shook her head, "Do you think he will care about the life and death of other people? We have taken away so many humans, but we have never seen him appear! "

Sister, didn't you realize that there were no Huadu people among the humans I took away? Su Yuan has been cooperating with Huadu, he should care about the humans in Huadu!" Happinan said.

"But Huadu is hard to deal with. He is a tough guy. If you make them anxious, they might really blow up Blue Star and die with us!" Hapili rubbed her head.

She also knew that there was no use in continuing to search now. She had lost four fleets in a row, leaving her unable to explain to Hapimo.

"Sister, aren't there nano-mechanical bugs? Let's just use nano-mechanical bugs and destroy all the buildings in Huadu in one go, so that they lose the ability to challenge us!" Hapinan continued to persuade.

Happy struggled for a while and planned to return to the ground before making a decision. The nanomechanical bugs were not something that could be used casually. If not, they would lose control and backfire on the dinosaur people themselves.

Later, Hapili led the fleet and returned to the Blue Star surface in disgrace.

After thinking about it all the way, Happy finally decided to give it a try.

She came to the strongest room of the spacecraft, entered the command, and took out a ceramic box.

Opening the box, there was a finger-sized mechanical insect inside, which looked like a cicada.

This is a nanomechanical female insect. As long as instructions are input, it can wake up from its slumber, continue to eat, and create the first batch of nanomechanical insects.

These nanomechanical bugs will continue to eat from birth, and then continue to replicate themselves, forming more and more nanomechanical bugs, and eventually evolve into a horrific disaster.

Although, Hapili has mastered the nanomechanical mother worm and can control the nanomechanical worm.

However, accidents may also occur. During the continuous self-replication of nanomechanical bugs, the program will be out of control and out of control. At that time, all nanomechanical bugs will attack regardless of whether they are friends or foes.

This is one of the reasons why the dinosaurians have this technology but rarely use it.

Hapili felt that there should not be many nanomechanical insects reproduced by just one nanomechanical female insect. Even if an accident occurred, she would be able to fully control it.

Finally, Happy entered the command self-righteously and awakened the nanomechanical female insect.

In the secret room, the nanomachine mother insect opened her eyes and found herself lying on a large iron block more than one meter thick. Without any hesitation, she started to eat the iron block.

A few minutes later, one thousandth of the iron block disappeared, and the mother nanomechanical insect also produced the first batch of nanomechanical insects.

These nanomechanical bugs are invisible to the naked eye. They are like viruses, gnawing away at iron blocks crazily. In less than a minute, their number has increased eightfold, and then continues to grow geometrically. It takes less than five minutes. , and gnawed the iron piece clean.

Then he began to attack the walls, floors, robotic arms and other experimental equipment in the secret room.

Everything was digested by the nanomechanical bugs at a speed visible to the naked eye.

They quickly replicated themselves, creating billions of nanomechanical bugs.

Seeing a breakthrough, in this strongest room, Hapili used the instrument in her hand to give instructions to the nanomechanical female insect to stop attacking.

Suddenly, all the nanomechanical bugs stopped, and all the equipment, walls, and floors in the room did not disappear again.

Happyli's eyes lit up and she was very excited, feeling that she could completely control everything.

So, she released all the nanomechanical bugs, leaving only the female nanomechanical bug.

The nanomechanical bugs that were released from the spacecraft drifted away with the wind, spreading from the sky above the Midu survival base to the entire Midu and the entire Blue Star.

Several nanomechanical bugs were blown into the ruins of the city by the wind and landed on the exposed steel bars.

Then the steel bar disappeared quickly, as if it had been melted, leaving behind a dense black line.

This is the visual effect formed by countless nano-mechanical bugs gathered together.

Soon these nano-bugs spread all over the ruins of the city, eating up all the metal and replicating more nano-mechanical bugs.

A few hours later, nanomechanical bugs had spread all over Midu. All the city ruins had disappeared, leaving only countless nanomechanical bugs forming a black wind, blowing everywhere.

Various survival bases in Midu also quickly found attacks from nanomechanical insects.

The hundreds of tons of metal gates at the entrance to the survival base were eaten away by nanomechanical insects.

Then came various transportation vehicles, various mechanical equipment, and even guns, armored vehicles, tanks in the hands of the guards, metal buckles on belts, and even earrings, necklaces and other accessories on women.

They all disappeared and became food for nanomechanical insects.

They only eat, not poop, and all the metal they eat will become parts of the nano-mechanical bugs they copied.

The speed at which they devour is directly proportional to the speed at which they replicate themselves. The faster they devour metal, the more nanomechanical bugs they replicate.

Soon, calls for help came to Okun one after another.

Okun actually has a very busy day. He has to discuss life and have in-depth exchanges with Martha during the day, and he has to work overtime at night.

The emergency phone rang, and Okun ignored Martha who was responding enthusiastically to him and answered the call.

"Something bad has happened. All the survival bases have encountered unknown invasions and have fallen into extreme chaos!" said Midu Guard Captain Anderson.

Okun didn't understand. He was already a little dissatisfied with Anderson for disturbing him, so he said in an even worse tone:

"Anderson, what is an unknown invasion? You are a captain of the security guard. You don't have to figure anything out, so you dare to give it to me." Call!"

"Mr. Okun, this is a very scary thing. All metal objects are disappearing inexplicably. Tanks, armored vehicles, and even belt buckles. If this continues, it won't be long before we return. Its the Stone Age! Anderson said seriously.

Okun couldn't believe it and questioned in surprise: "Anderson, if you dare to joke with me or exaggerate, I will fire you!" "

My chief officer, I am telling you a very serious matter that affects all of us. future!" Anderson said angrily.

Suddenly, Okun had to get up, push aside Martha who was still busy and enthusiastic, put on clothes, called the guards, and planned to go out and see for himself.

He walked out of the office building, took the guard car No. 1, and drove towards the entrance of the survival base.

Not long after driving, he encountered a traffic jam, but the panicked humans, even though he was the chief officer, did not give way to him.

In the distance, black storms blew in. Wherever they passed, only a few tires and some leather cushions on the seats were left of the running vehicles, as well as bewildered humans.

All the metal on the cars has disappeared, and the buildings on both sides of the road have collapsed. The concrete without steel bars is not strong at all.

Okun then realized the seriousness of the matter and hurriedly said:

"Turn around, turn around, let's go!"

However, it was too late, countless nano-mechanical insects swept over.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 167: Force him outNext chapter: Chapter 169: Back to the Stone Age

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 169 Back to the Stone Age

Chapter 169 Back to the Stone Age

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 168 Something bad happenedNext chapter: Chapter 170 Ion Pulse Cannon

Like silkworms eating mulberry leaves, a rustling sound rang in Okun's ears.

He could feel that there were countless terrifying things around him, eating away at Guards Car No. 1. His seat kept collapsing, and he finally sat down on the ground.

The metal casing, engine, gearbox and other metal equipment of the entire Guard No. 1 car have disappeared. Even Okun's million-dollar watch has only a glass cover left.

Nanomechanical bugs have not harmed any humans. They are not interested in humans and only eat all metal products.

Soon, one survival base after another fell, and the communication between the major survival bases was also interrupted, and Su Yuan's chat forum system could only be used.

Okun sat on the ground crying and shouted helplessly: "It's over, the rice is over!"

And all of this was monitored by Happy.

She now regrets why she didn't take out the nanomechanical bugs earlier. As long as the nanomechanical bugs are used, humans will have no resistance in front of him.

In order to recover some losses, she asked Hapinan and others to continue to capture humans and bring them back to the world of dinosaurs.

However, this time, she wanted to go back with all the fleet to prevent Su Yuan from making another sneak attack.

There are more and more nanomechanical bugs, and the storm they form blows from the land of Midu to the major survival bases of Blue Star.

At this time, Su Yuan was still enjoying lunch.

He had no idea what Happy was doing.

In the past two days, he has gained a lot. Suber has repaired and renovated all the spaceships and flying ships, and bound them to the survival base system.

Su Yuan can remotely control any spacecraft and flying ships.

Moreover, most of the nearly 350,000 dinosaur robots seized have been repaired and renovated.

Although these dinosaur robots are far less intelligent than robots such as Niu Dali, they can still be used to hunt aggressive and brutal beasts.

Su Yuan was eating the grilled fish made by Dabai while watching the video in front of him.

On the screen, Zari and other dinosaurians were shown hunting exotic beasts.

Not only did he send out Zari and four other dinosaur teams, he also sent out 280,000 dinosaur robots, centered around the place where he is currently stationed, to clean up the surrounding alien beasts.

Su Yuan is not afraid of making trouble. It would be better if he provokes a few emperor-level beasts. He lacks a survival badge.

Not only ion pulse cannons are needed, but also superconducting electronic defense aircraft, as well as many combat mechas.

Ning Ruolan's Dragon Guard, so far, only Ning Ruolan is equipped with a combat mecha, while the others are still using auxiliary mechas.

This greatly affects the combat effectiveness and cannot meet the standards of Dragon Guard in his mind.

Su Yuan plans to build a combat mecha production line, but the investment is a bit high and requires a large number of survival badges to purchase blueprints, various equipment, and spare parts.

However, his current daily income from survival badges cannot keep up with his consumption, so he can only earn survival badges by hunting exotic beasts.

Ni Ma, why do I feel like I am a bit like when Mi Du became rich, searching for supplies and reaping benefits?

Su Yuan laughed at himself. He needed a lot of investment in the early stage before he could get huge returns in the later stage.

If millions or tens of millions of laser machine guns, tens of thousands of combat mechas and other weapons could be produced every day, the materials and survival badges earned from daily transactions would be enough for Su Yuan to develop a survival base.

There is no need to hunt strange beasts like this every day.

Even after he completes the transformation of Blue Star, he can build a zoo of exotic animals for people to watch and play.

Su Yuan looked at the scene of Zari and others hunting strange beasts, but his thoughts flew to nowhere.

Xiaoyu didn't need to eat, so she sat across from Su Yuan, clasping her chin with her hand and looking at Su Yuan.

"Master, do you have an appetite after watching such a scene of flesh and blood flying around?"

Su Yuan disapproved, picked up a piece of fragrant grilled fish, and said with a smile:

"What's this? It's worse than watching a horror movie. It won't affect you at all. To me, Dabai's food is getting better and better, and it tastes very good to my taste!"

Dabai brought another bowl of meatball soup and put it on the table. Hearing Su Yuan's compliment, he smiled and said:

"Thank you for the compliment, master. , because now I know more and more about what the master likes to eat, and I will match the most nutritious food to the master according to the master's preferences!" "

That's right, Xiaoyu, look how capable Dabai is!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Xiaoyu suddenly raised her mouth in dissatisfaction: "I can also cook, it's just that you don't let me do it!" "You

want to do everything, and you have to be exhausted! If you have nothing to do, come with me and think about how to build an ion Pulse cannon!" Su Yuan laughed.

"Master, the ion pulse cannon is not difficult, but there is a lack of spare parts! If there are spare parts, Bad Bad and I can build it in three or four days!"

Su Yuan scratched his head, but it was a pity that it would take more time to repair and transform various equipment. He spent all his 10 million survival badges.

Xiaoyu thought for a while and then said:

"Actually, master, the way to quickly eliminate nanomechanical bugs is to control them. If master can catch some nanomechanical bugs, he can have Tangtang implant the control program and try to control them. Let them kill each other!"

"Forget about catching them. If you want to meet them, there will be not one of them, but billions of them. Now we can only run. Can we make nano-mechanical bugs ourselves to deal with Happyli? Nanomechanical bug!" Su Yuan said.

"Master, of course you can, but the production of nano-mechanical insects has already touched the threshold of mechanical life. It will be difficult to create it in a while!" Xiaoyu said with her mouth raised.

Su Yuan had no choice but to continue hunting the strange beasts.

After eating, Su Yuan opened the chat forum system to check the situation of major survival bases.

Unexpectedly, everyone was discussing in horror the unknown disaster that Midu and other survival bases had encountered.

After reading the post carefully, Su Yuan guessed that this was the reason why Happy used the nanomechanical bug.

Mud horse, this is really cruel, it will directly bring you back to the Stone Age. This will make people who have forgotten the primitive way of life how to survive!

Moreover, the scope of the nanomechanical insects continues to expand, and has already arrived in Mining City, Fudu, Red City and other places. It will not be long before they enter Huadu.

At this rate, humanity will lose all mechanical equipment and all metal products in less than three days.

This is a bit of a test for Huadu, whether to destroy Blue Star or return to the Stone Age and start over.

Huadu has issued the most serious warning to Hapili.

But Happy denied that she did all this, and the dinosaur man was also a victim, looking like a thief shouting to catch the thief.

Although no one believed Happy, there was no evidence.

Huadu senior management held a meeting to discuss and decided to contact Su Yuan while actively looking for solutions.

After discussion, it was decided to seal all entrances and exits of the survival base with non-metallic materials such as ceramics and rubber to fully reinforce the survival base.

However, the ventilation problem has become a problem, but being closed for a few days is not a problem, because when building the survival base, complete closure was considered, and special oxygen production equipment was even built.

However, everyone will be prohibited from entering or exiting the survival base, including guards.

This has little impact on the people of Huadu, and they dont want to go out for a walk if they have nothing to do.

While Su Yuan was browsing the forum information, Luo Qin made a call through the chat forum system.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 168 Something bad happenedNext chapter: Chapter 170 Ion Pulse Cannon

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 170 Ion Pulse Cannon

Chapter 170 Ion Pulse Cannon

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 169: Back to the Stone AgeNext chapter: Chapter 171 is also good for mining

Su Yuan still trusted Luo Qin, so he answered the call directly.

"Hello, Mr. Su, we are in big trouble. A robot that we have never seen before, or some kind of organism that specializes in eating metal..." Luo Qin said.

Huadu did not have information about the nanomechanical insects before. It was only after Midu and other survival bases fell that they obtained some information.

Luo Qin told Su Yuan about the crisis Huadu was about to face and various ways to prepare for defense, hoping that Su Yuan would give some advice and help.

"Mr. Luo, if you hold on for a while longer, you can tell me whatever you need. Completely close all the survival bases. After I deal with Happy, I will open the survival bases." "In fact, it won't affect

your construction situation now. , all needed supplies can be traded through the virtual mall!"

No matter who comes, Su Yuan has no intention of leaving the second level of the inner earth world now.

Unless the ion pulse cannon and superconducting electronic defense machine are built.

Luo Qin frowned and felt that the situation was not good.

"Mr. Su, you are the last hope for all of us. We don't want you to take risks. We hope that when you are absolutely sure, you can come out to wipe out Happyli again." "

However, our water reserves and oxygen reserves cannot last. Its been too long, I hope you can find a way to let us get enough water and oxygen!

As for food, Huadu Survival Base can be obtained through the virtual mall, and Huadu has its own food reserves.

Su Yuan has a dimensional water well in his hand, which can provide some water resources.

However, there is no dimensional oxygen mine, but the method of producing oxygen is not difficult. As long as there is sufficient energy and raw materials, Huadu can produce sufficient oxygen by itself.

Later, Su Yuan exchanged various information with Luo Qin, as well as his views on future development.

After ending the call, Su Yuan began to hunt alien beasts on a large scale, attracting several emperor-level alien beasts.

However, their strength was average, not as good as the two-headed pterosaur they encountered before. They were all killed by Su Yuan and earned a large number of survival badges.

Directly purchased the blueprints and spare parts of the ion pulse cannon, and asked Xiaoyu, Bad and others to develop and manufacture them.

On the other side, Hongdu and other survival bases also began to copy operations from Huadu, hoping to completely seal off the survival base.

However, the nanomechanical insects arrived too quickly, and some survival bases did not have sufficient non-metallic materials. They could not completely seal the entire survival base. They could only watch the nanomechanical insects continue to eat metal and destroy the entire survival base.

Following Midu, the survival bases such as Mining City and Fudu were also destroyed, returning to the Stone Age.

Next, the situation in Baidu was much better.

They were very rigorous in their work. Before the storm of nanomechanical bugs came, they used supercomputers to calculate the best way.

So they abandoned two-thirds of their survival base and completely sealed off the remaining one-third as quickly as possible.

This effect is also good, retaining the main mechanical equipment for them, and there is still hope for a comeback.

Hongdu's method was also very simple. If the entire survival base could not be sealed off, the important machinery and equipment would be completely packaged directly in rubber, plastic, glass and other materials.

The nanomechanical bug has a big weakness. It is not interested in non-metals and will not eat them.

But as long as they find some metal wrapped in non-metal, they will continue to gather, rely on the force of mutual vibration to destroy the non-metal layer, and then get in and eat the metal inside.

In other words, if the closure is improper, all previous efforts will be wasted.

Huadu uses multiple layers of materials such as ceramics, rubber, glass, and cotton to seal the survival base. So far, no nanomechanical bug has successfully sneaked into the Huadu survival base.

But outside the Huadu Survival Base, layer after layer of nanomechanical bugs can already be seen.

When there are enough of them, they will not only shatter all the sealing layers, but may even crush the entire Huadu survival base.

Seeing this situation, Hapili was not anxious. She believed that sooner or later Huadu would be unable to hold on and be destroyed at the hands of countless nano-mechanical bugs.

At that time, she can directly drive the spaceship and pull people back to the world of dinosaurs.

In the following days, Hapili was not idle either. She took away as many people as she could from the survival bases such as Midu, Miningdu, and Fudu.

Only by bringing more people back would she not be blamed by Happymo.

When Hapili's planet-class spacecraft and the remaining six satellite-class spacecraft under her control were all filled with people.

She was preparing to return to the inner earth world. In order to prevent Su Yuan from sneak attacks, she also brought countless nano-mechanical insects with her.

Because she holds the nanomechanical female insect in her hand, the nanomechanical insect will not attack her flying fleet without her instructions.

These nanomechanical bugs were lying quietly on the outer shell of her spaceship, forming a thick layer, like a layer of black moss growing outside the spacecraft.

She believed that with these nanomechanical bugs, she could easily take down Su Yuan.

On Su Yuan's side, after several days of hunting strange beasts, more and more emperor-level strange beasts appeared.

He had to change places and returned to the first level of the earth's core.

However, it was also very rewarding, earning more than 150 million survival badges.

However, almost all of it was spent.

He manufactured 6 ion pulse cannons and purchased the blueprints and spare parts materials for manufacturing superconducting electronic defense machines.

There are only more than 10 million survival badges left in his hand.

He installed two ion pulse cannons on the survival base, and installed the other four ion pulse cannons on the remaining four satellite-class spacecraft.

The coverage range of the ion pulse cannon exceeds 5 kilometers, which means that it emits pulse waves that can attack nanomechanical bugs within 5 kilometers of the surrounding area.

As long as the flying ships and robots such as Niu Dali do not fly out of the attack range of the ion pulse cannon, they are relatively safe.

Su Yuan now has a total of 52 flying ships in his hands, 4 of which have been parked in the survival base, and the other 48 are temporarily driven by Zari and other dinosaur team.

Now Su Yuan is no longer alone. He also has a huge fleet that can sweep through any survival base.

After Happy left the surface of Blue Star, Su Yuan got the news that his multi-functional satellite was still orbiting Blue Star and could send back pictures through the survival base system.

Happyli's nanomechanical bugs cannot fly out of the Blue Star, so they cannot cause damage to the multi-functional satellite.

After Su Yuan waited for Happy to pass through the first layer of the earth's center, he led the fleet and flew out of the earth's center and returned to the surface of the Blue Star.

He wanted to take advantage of Happy's departure to catch some nanomechanical bugs and come back to repair and transform them into his own nanomechanical bugs.

Driving the survival base, as soon as I flew out of the geocentric passage in the North Pole, I saw a storm of black nanobugs coming together.

This is more terrifying than countless locusts, because the nanomechanical bugs are invisible to the naked eye. They look like some kind of special creature when they come across. They will devour all metal materials they encounter.

Su Yuan directly ordered to activate the ion pulse cannon.

The invisible ion pulse wave spread in all directions, and wherever it passed, like wind and clouds, all the nano-mechanical insects fell from the sky.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 169: Back to the Stone AgeNext chapter: Chapter 171 is also good for mining

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 171 is also good for mining.

Chapter 171 is also good for mining.

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 170 Ion Pulse CannonNext chapter: Chapter 172 Fight again

The ion pulse wave directly damaged the core computing control equipment of the nanomechanical insect, as well as various delicate electronic equipment.

This caused the nanomechanical bugs to shut down and no longer function normally.

Seeing the nanomechanical bugs falling in pieces, Xiaoyu smiled happily and said:

"Master, the effect of the ion pulse cannon is not bad!"

"It's better than I thought. Without it, I estimate that the survival base and These spaceships can be destroyed by these nano-mechanical insects as soon as they meet!"

Su Yuan smiled and rubbed Xiaoyu's head.

"However, we have to get the nanomechanical bugs out as soon as possible so that we can deal with Hapili!"

"Don't worry, Master, this is not difficult. As long as the nanomechanical bugs are tampered with, they will not be controlled by Hapili and will also attack Hapili. Pili's own fleet!"

Then, Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to collect the stopped nanomechanical bugs. The more the better, and handed them over to the Tangtang implant program.

Not long after, Niu Dali and other robots collected tens of millions of nanomechanical bugs, put them into ceramic bottles, and gave them to Tangtang.

And Su Yuan also brought Xiaoyu to the laboratory.

Tangtang controlled the advanced equipment, put the nanomechanical insect on it and scanned it, and got the complete drawing of the nanomechanical insect.

Then he found the information processing and storage device of the nanomechanical insect and read the original program of the nanomechanical insect.

"Master, it is not difficult to implant the program, but I am worried that the uncontrolled nanomechanical bugs created will never be completely destroyed!"

Tangtang frowned and looked at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan also rubbed his head, this is really a big deal.

Unless the nanomechanical bugs disappear, let alone transforming Blue Star, even building a base will face the risk of being eaten by the nanomechanical bugs.

"Xiaoyu, what can you do?" Su Yuan looked at Xiaoyu.

"Actually, there are many ways. If you want to completely eliminate nanomechanical bugs, the simplest way is to implant a self-destruction program, and this program can be like a signal, allowing one nanomechanical bug to be passed to other nanomechanical bugs. !" Xiaoyu said.

"But we don't have the nanomechanical mother worm in our hands!" Tangtang shook her head.

The mother nanomechanical bug can issue instructions to other nanomechanical bugs.

"No, we can build one and let it simulate the nanomechanical female insect in Happy's hand and issue instructions." Xiaoyu thought for a while and said.

This may be a bit difficult for Tangtang. Tangtang looked at Su Yuan and shook her head pitifully: "I don't know how!"

Su Yuan also frowned, because Xiaoyu said that it is very difficult to find nano-mechanical insects. Difficult, wouldn't it be even more difficult to find the nanomachines mother worm?

He doesn't have many survival badges in his hand right now.

"Tangtang, you are responsible for writing and implanting the program, and leave the rest to me and Bad Bad! In fact, it is not very difficult. We are not making a nano-mechanical mother worm, but building a machine that can simulate a nano-mechanical mother worm. It's just a machine that sends out instructions. It doesn't have the ability to create nanomechanical bugs!" "

We now have many nanomechanical bugs in our hands. We can decipher the way and password of how they receive instructions, and then use reverse reasoning to create a machine that can issue the same instructions. Machine so that these nanomechanical bugs can receive and obey instructions!" Xiaoyu explained.

Su Yuan's feeling is very complicated, and it seems that it is not easy to create.

But all the nanomechanical bugs must be cleaned up, otherwise they will not be able to stay on Blue Star. Otherwise, various mechanical equipment may be damaged at any time, and the ion pulse cannon cannot be turned on all the time.

Su Yuan agreed with Xiaoyu's approach and collected more suspended nanomechanical insects and brought them back for experiments.

While Xiaoyu and others were busy, Su Yuan drove the survival base to the Huadu survival base.

Along the way, a large black mass of nano-mechanical bugs can be seen everywhere, and they are now spread across every corner of the blue star's surface.

Arriving above the Huadu Survival Base, Su Yuan found that the gathering nanomechanical bugs were like a thick blanket, covering the entire Huadu Survival Base.

It won't take long for the Huadu survival base to collapse.

Seeing Su Yuan's fleet flying over, all the nanomechanical insects flew over, like a thick dark cloud.

But before they even got close to Su Yuan's fleet, they all fell like black rain.

All the nanomechanical insects were stopped or even scrapped by the impact of the invisible ion pulse wave.

Although the number of nanomechanical bugs is large, the pulse wave continues to spread to the surroundings, and no matter how large the number is, it is useless.

Su Yuan then floated over the Huadu Survival Base, waiting for Happy to appear.

Five days later, Happy set off from the inner earth world again.

Although she lost 4 satellite-class spacecraft, because she brought back many humans, Hapimo did not blame her, but instead gave her more equipment.

Happy has another 3,000-man dinosaur super mecha team in her hands.

Every mecha is no weaker than Su Yuan's fighting mecha. A mecha team of 3,000 people can completely deal with ordinary emperor-level beasts.

So this time, Hapili was very happy and confident all the way, thinking that as long as she met Su Yuan, she could crush Su Yuan.

Before setting off, Hapili specially summoned Hapinan to wait for her captains.

"Captains, our goal this time is very clear, which is to take revenge and kill Su Yuan! Let me put in a good word first, and I will kill anyone who dares to hold me back this time!" "Of course, if anyone

behaves Okay, I will also recommend it to the commander-in-chief and reward according to merit. Also, let me introduce, this is Captain Hapid. His mecha team is the most brave and most advanced team in our world!"

Hapid is proud. He straightened his chest and glanced around at the captains such as Happinan and Marillo.

On the surface, he is Hapimo's nephew, but in fact he is Hapimo's illegitimate son. He is highly regarded by Hapimo. He not only controls a fleet of 3,000 mechas, but also has a fleet of satellite-class spaceships.

"Captain Happy, don't worry. As long as I'm here, there will be no problem that can't be solved. How can a mere human be the opponent of our dinosaurs!" Happy laughed.

Happyli was a little dissatisfied. She didn't ask Happy to express herself, and her face suddenly became a little cold.

"Then I'm looking forward to Captain Happy's performance!"

Then, Happy told some other things and asked all the captains to go back and prepare to set off to the surface of the Blue Star.

At the same time, Xiaoyu also successfully built a pseudo-nanomechanical mother insect that can issue instructions to nanomechanical insects.

Su Yuan came to the laboratory and saw this machine, which looked like a palm-sized cicada. It could continuously issue instructions to control nanomechanical insects.

And the program written by Tangtang can be implanted into the operating system of the nanomechanical insect through instructions.

Afterwards, Su Yuan tested the effect and released a self-destruct program to the surrounding nanomechanical bugs.

Immediately, the nanomechanical bug received the order and executed it, destroying its core operating equipment and turning it into a useless mechanical waste.

It is recycled and put into the boiler. After melting, various metal substances can be refined again.

Su Yuan thought that maybe it would be good to use this method to mine in the future.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 170 Ion Pulse CannonNext chapter: Chapter 172 Fight again

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 172 Fight again

Chapter 172 Fight again

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 171 is also good for miningNext chapter: Chapter 173 Crazy collision

Next, Su Yuan entered a new command to prohibit all nanomechanical insects from attacking his fleet.

After receiving the order, a nanomechanical bug passed the order to other surrounding nanomechanical bugs. Suddenly, the nanomechanical bugs around Su Yuan stopped attacking Su Yuan's fleet.

"Xiaoyu, what will the nanomechanical bugs do if there is a conflict in the instructions?" "

Master means that these nanomechanical bugs receive our instructions and Happyli's instructions at the same time. When they conflict with each other, who will they listen to, right? "Xiaoyu raised her cute little head and looked at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan stretched out his hand and pinched Xiaoyu's cheek and said with a smile, "Are you really smart?"

"Master, actually we can give instructions to the nanomechanical insects to gather them together, and then implant programs into them to change the password for accepting instructions. By then, these nanomechanical bugs will no longer accept Hapili's instructions."

"But those nanomechanical bugs taken away by Hapili will still obey Hapili's instructions!" Xiaoyu said.

"It doesn't matter. As long as we can control some of the nanomechanical bugs, it will be enough."

Su Yuan then gave instructions to the nanomechanical bugs to gather together.

Immediately, the nanomechanical bugs sent instructions to each other, and soon the order was spread throughout the entire surface of the blue star.

As a result, all the nanomechanical bugs gathered towards where Su Yuan was, more and more.

The new implant program has also been written and implanted into the system where the nanomechanical bugs run.

As a result, the surrounding nanomechanical insects will only agree with Su Yuan's instructions in the future.

He looked at the densely packed nanomechanical bugs and grinned: "Ni Ma, I really want to see Hapili being attacked by her own nanomechanical bugs!"

Soon, a huge fleet led by Hapili appeared. Huge planet-class spacecraft, 7 satellite-class spacecraft, and 84 escorting flying ships.

The huge fleet covered the sky and the sun.

Happy was also overjoyed in the spaceship. She didn't expect Su Yuan to show up at all.

Then Hapili gave the order for everyone to attack Su Yuan together.

Seeing Happy chasing after him, Su Yuan was not anxious, but he did not want to accidentally damage the Huadu Survival Base because of the battle.

So, Su Yuan drove the survival base towards Midu.

Anyway, there is no one in Midu now. They have all gone to the world of dinosaurs, and they are not afraid of being beaten to pieces.

Hapili thought Su Yuan was trying to escape, so she ordered a pursuit.

And Hapid was the fastest one. His spaceship and flying ship accelerated immediately and rushed towards Su Yuan.

"Damn bug, let me end you!" Hapid cursed self-righteously.

In his eyes, all humans are bugs and are not worthy to be compared with them.

Then, he ordered the mecha team beneath him to attack with all their strength.

The hatch of the satellite-class spacecraft opened, and the dinosaurs wearing dinosaur super mechas flew out one by one.

The dinosaur super mecha can fight alone or in combination. Just like building blocks, it can be combined into a larger robot.

Su Yuan looked at the Dinosaur Super Mecha team that was the first to approach. Instead of using weapons such as ion cannons to attack, he directly gave orders to the Nanomechanical Insects to let all the Nanomechanical Insects swarm up and eat these Dinosaur Super Mechas.

Seeing a large black swarm of nanomechanical insects sweeping in, Happy panicked and immediately contacted Happy.

"Captain Hapili, what's going on? Shouldn't the nanomechanical bug attack Su Yuan?"

Hapili was also dumbfounded. She didn't know what happened, and kept giving instructions to the nanomechanical mother bug.

But after the nanomechanical mother bug conveyed the instructions to the nanomechanical bugs, there was no response.

In other words, these nanomechanical bugs are out of control.

"Hapid, get your mecha team back quickly, these nanomechanical bugs are out of control!" Hapili shouted hurriedly.

However, it was already too late. The dinosaur man who was rushing to the front and most wanted to make a contribution had already encountered the nanomechanical insect.

The dinosaur super mecha on his body was eaten clean by countless nanomechanical insects.

Without the dinosaur super mecha, he fell from the sky and fell to the ground alive.

Immediately afterwards, the second and third more and more dinosaur mecha guards fell from the sky in frustration.

In the blink of an eye, hundreds of dinosaur super mechas were lost.

Happy's heart was bleeding, "Happili, you have to give me a reasonable explanation!"

Happy had no time to pay attention to him, and quickly gave instructions to the batch of nano-mechanical insects she was carrying. Let them attack Su Yuan's fleet.

Suddenly, countless nanomechanical bugs flew from the outer shell of Hapili's spaceship towards Su Yuan's fleet.

"Master, turn on the superconducting electronic defense machine!" Xiaoyu reminded.

Su Yuan only has one superconducting electronic defense machine in his hand. After it is turned on, all nanomechanical insects will be unable to approach the survival base.

As long as it gets close, it will be destroyed by the high-speed moving electron swarm.

"Okay, let's try the superconducting electronic defense machine's capabilities!"

The superconducting electronic defense machine was turned on, and the survival base was immediately wrapped in a red electronic protective layer. As soon as the nanomechanical bug approached, it was destroyed by countless high-speed electrons. .

Then Su Yuan used the ion pulse cannon, a two-pronged approach, and all the nanomechanical insects could not harm his survival base.

But Hapid's mecha team was not feeling well, and many of them were destroyed by nanomechanical bugs, with less than 2,000 units left.

Su Yuan asked Zari, Hurd and other dinosaur team to rush up with flying ships and launched a fierce attack on Hapid's spaceship and flying ships.

At the same time, Su Yuan also asked the spacecraft driven by Chris to shoot violently at Hapid's spacecraft.

In order to achieve a quick victory, the destruction laser cannon, ion shaped cannon and electromagnetic heavy cannon on Chris's spacecraft all locked onto Hapid's spacecraft.

The ultra-high-temperature laser fired over, and Hapid had to fight with Chris.

But after he bombarded it, countless nano-mechanical bugs also pounced on the shell of his spacecraft, and in the blink of an eye, the hard dinosaur super alloy was eaten away.

Next is the outer shell of the spacecraft, and then the various weapons and equipment on the spacecraft.

Seeing the spacecraft dissipate little by little with the naked eye, Happy had no choice but to urgently ask Happy for help.

Happyli had no choice. She didn't expect the nanomechanical bugs to lose control, and she didn't have the weapons to deal with the nanomechanical bugs.

The only way is to let the nanomechanical bugs she controls attack those out of control nanomechanical bugs.

However, this could not save Hapid's spaceship. She could only let Hapid abandon the ship and escape.

Hapid was unwilling to give in and used all the geomagnetic heavy guns on the spacecraft to bombard it wildly.

One after another, the high-speed shells exploded in the nanomechanical insect swarm, and the nanomechanical insect in pieces were destroyed by the shock wave of the explosion.

But after the explosion, the nanomechanical bug came back again. It was like an indestructible virus. No matter how much it lost, it could quickly replicate again.

The electromagnetic heavy cannon on Hapid's spacecraft also quickly dissipated, and the huge barrel and turret became food for the nanomechanical insects.

Even the alloy steel plate under Hapid's feet was eaten into a sieve by the nanomechanical insects and dissipated little by little.

The frustrated Hapid howled unwillingly and pressed the ejection escape button.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 171 is also good for miningNext chapter: Chapter 173 Crazy collision

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 173 Crazy collision

Chapter 173 Crazy collision

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 172 Fight againNext chapter: Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?

All this happened very quickly. In just a minute or two, Hapied's satellite-class spacecraft was gone, and Hapili didn't even have time to rescue it.

On the other side, Zari and other dinosaur team also crashed several Hapili flying ships. It can be said that Hapili suffered a big loss as soon as they met.

Although all of this is due to Hapid's greed for success, the most important thing is the countless nano-mechanical insects.

The angry Happy almost smashed the controller in her hand that issued the command.

She immediately ordered all fleets to bombard Su Yuan's survival base with all their strength.

She wanted to make a desperate move to destroy the survival base first, and then deal with Su Yuan's other spaceships and flying ships.

Immediately, the destruction laser cannons, ion shaped cannons and electromagnetic heavy cannons on the remaining six satellite ships under Hapili locked onto Su Yuan's survival base.

Damn it, you have to fight hard!

Su Yuan immediately turned on the magnetic field distortion space device.

The magnetic field distorts the space machine, which can distort the space around the survival base and change the shooting trajectories of lasers and high-speed artillery shells.

It can allow the survival base to effectively avoid the bombardment of some lasers and high-speed artillery shells.

Boom boom, high-speed artillery shells shot over first, falling like rain.

Each satellite-class spacecraft has 108 electromagnetic heavy cannons, plus the 3,600 electromagnetic heavy cannons on the Hapili planet-class spacecraft. In just one bombardment, more than 4,000 high-speed artillery shells can be fired, enough to destroy a city.

And the most terrifying thing is that the electromagnetic heavy artillery fires very frequently, one after another. As long as there are enough high-speed shells, it can be fired continuously.

Suddenly, shells exploded like fireworks around Su Yuan's survival base.

However, there are not many high-speed artillery shells that can bombard the survival base. Their trajectories have shifted due to the distortion of space.

Many high-speed shells collided with each other.

Even if by chance a high-speed artillery shell lands on the survival base, it will be intercepted by the anti-aircraft laser array.

These are all appetizers, though.

Happyli's most powerful offensive weapon is the destruction laser cannon.

A total of 20 destruction laser cannons are installed on her planet-class spacecraft, plus the 6 destruction laser cannons on the 6 flight-class ships, for a total of 26 usable destruction laser cannons.

In addition, there are 108 ion shaped cannons on Hapili's planetary spacecraft. Together with the ion shaped cannons on other spacecraft, there are more than 200 ion shaped cannons available for use.

Such powerful weapons, gathered together, can deal with five or six ordinary emperor-level beasts without any problem.

On Su Yuan's survival base, there were only two satellite-level destruction laser cannons, plus the destruction laser cannons from the four captured ships, for a total of six.

Among them, the destructive laser cannon on the spacecraft driven by Chris had just been used and needed to be cooled down to re-reserve energy.

Seeing the beams of laser bombardment coming, Su Yuan had no intention of confronting Hapili, because he would definitely suffer from the bombardment, so he ordered to retreat to avoid Hapili's bombardment.

At the same time, dinosaur robots were sent out to serve as cannon fodder and resist laser bombardment.

I saw a bunch of lasers bombarding me. Due to the distortion of space, the direction was shifted. In addition, the survival base was moving at high speed and constantly retreating. There were not many lasers that could bombard the survival base.

Moreover, Su Yuan used 10 dinosaur robots to allow these robots to withstand laser bombardment and reduce the damage to the survival base.

However, even so, Su Yuan's survival base was hit by six destructive laser cannons and dozens of ion shaped cannons, causing serious damage to the shell.

Several large holes were almost opened by lasers above the industrial manufacturing area in the survival base.

And all 100,000 dinosaur robots were destroyed.

Even so, Su Yuan was still confident. He knew that after Happy played the cards in her hand, it would be his turn to fight back.

So Su Yuan stopped retreating and turned around to chase Happy.

His goal this time is to destroy the 20 destruction laser cannons on the Hapili spacecraft.

This time, Su Yuan also made a desperate move and used all the heavy weapons.

The 2 destruction laser cannons, 15 ion shaped cannons, 15 giant laser cannons and 15 giant freezing cannons on the survival base simultaneously bombarded the 20 destruction laser cannons on the Happyli spacecraft.

Boom boom, beams of ultra-high temperature lasers released dazzling blue light and bombarded Happyli's spacecraft.

Happy pursued her too hard, and she didn't expect that Su Yuan would suddenly counterattack. It was already too late to dodge.

20 huge destruction laser cannons were overwhelmed by beams of lasers, and the huge barrels and turrets were all destroyed.

"Despicable!"

Hapili gritted her teeth angrily and ordered all her flying ships to crash into Su Yuan's survival base.

She still has more than 90 flying ships in her hands, which is a huge number. If they all crash into the survival base, it will inevitably destroy the survival base.

Seeing this scene, Su Yuan was already prepared. After succeeding in the attack, he turned around and retreated.

I saw a huge number of flying ships crashing into them desperately.

He directly asked Zari and other dinosaurs to pilot 48 flying ships and collide with Happy's flying ships.

These days, the flying ships driven by Zari and others have been modified, and their outer shells have been turned into level 10 dinosaur super alloy, so they will not suffer any losses in a collision.

So, Su Yuan said to Zari and the other dinosaur people:

"You can go and collide with them with confidence and completely destroy them. Whoever dares to let a flying ship come over will have no chance of surviving!"

Zari and the other dinosaur people suddenly felt a little pain. Facing two ships, we can't let go yet.

But they had no choice. They wore explosive collars around their necks and had to use antiviral drugs regularly, otherwise the super headshot virus would kill them.

Zari gritted his teeth and said to the dinosaur man under his hand:

"Brothers, it's time to fight hard. If we don't fight hard, we won't survive. Moreover, our flying ships are of better quality and can turn them into pieces. Come and rush them all. !"

Hurd, Nado and Helier also issued the same order to the dinosaur guards under their hands.

Suddenly, all the flying ships of Zari and others accelerated to their maximum speed.

After maintenance and transformation, the speed of these flying ships is faster than Hapili's flying ships, and even faster than Su Yuan's survival base.

It was precisely because of this that Su Yuan had the confidence to crash all of Hapili's flying ships.

Seeing this scene, Hapili also had absolute confidence in her flying ships, and her number was twice that of Su Yuan's flying ships. She didn't believe that she would lose again.

"Everyone, please rush forward, don't back down. You will become the heroes of our dinosaur people. I will take credit for you. Your family will be proud of you. Hit me, hit them hard! Hit them to death!" "

Happili shouted at the top of her lungs, and the dinosaur guards under her hands also became excited. In their eyes, nothing is harder than dinosaur super alloy, and they are confident of destroying all enemies in front of them.

At this moment, the people on both sides were like two teams of racing cars heading towards each other. No one gave way to the other, they both stepped on the accelerator to the maximum and collided crazily.

Bang bang bang!

A fierce collision sound erupted, and the flying ships were crashed one after another.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 172 Fight againNext chapter: Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?

Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 173 Crazy CollisionNext chapter: Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceship

The flying ship that collided with Zari was the worst. The entire front half of the flying ship was crushed into a ball. The dinosaur guard driving the flying ship died on the spot.

The level 9 dinosaur super alloy on the flying ship collapsed like glass at the moment of collision.

Although there is only one level difference between level 9 and level 10 dinosaur super alloys, they are vastly different, and the energy generated by the collision they can withstand is also dozens of times different.

Zari was afraid of death, so he accelerated to the maximum speed early, set the spacecraft to autopilot, locked the target, and hid in the cabin.

As for Happyli's dinosaur guards, they had complete confidence in the flying ship they were driving. They didn't even think about escaping and were directly smashed into meat patties.

After crashing into one of Hapili's flying ships, the outer shell of Zari's flying ship and the level 10 dinosaur super alloy were also damaged to varying degrees, with spider web-like cracks breaking out.

However, the collision can continue.

Zari took aim at another Hapili flying ship and crashed into it.

Because the speed of the flying ship is very fast, when viewed from the ground, it looks like two beams of light colliding together. Then the two flying ships will be shocked by the force of the collision and stop instantly, and finally fall together.

If the equipment is not seriously damaged, the flying ship can fly again.

In the first round of collisions, Su Yuan did not suffer any loss. 48 of Hapili's flying ships were destroyed.

But Hapili's flying ships had a numerical advantage.

After the first impact, the flying ship piloted by Zari and other dinosaurs was hit by other Hapili flying ships before the speed of the flying ship increased.

This time it was more tragic, with dozens of flying ships damaged.

However, Hapili did not take advantage. Almost all of the damaged flying ships perished together with Hapili's flying ships.

Seeing that most of her flying ship was destroyed, Happy pointed at Su Yuan's survival base and shouted unwillingly.

"Everyone, get on top, use all your power to destroy him!"

Suddenly, the hatches of all spaceships opened, and hundreds of thousands of dinosaur robots, as well as dinosaur guards wearing auxiliary mechas, flew out in flying chariots.

The Dinosaur Super Mecha Team, which had not been completely destroyed before, also started again.

Hapid was not dead. He pressed the ejection escape button and was ejected. He drove the dinosaur super mecha and rushed towards Su Yuan's survival base.

The Dino Super Mecha can be combined to form a larger mecha.

In order to deal with Su Yuan, Happy combined 500 dinosaur super mechas to form a super dinosaur-shaped mecha.

It requires 500 dinosaur guards to drive it together. From a distance, it looks like an imperial beast with a height of 500 meters.

Not only is it huge in size, but it also flies extremely fast and can use 2 destructive laser cannons.

In order to take revenge, Hapid personally commanded his dinosaur guards to drive the dinosaur super mecha and jump to the top of Su Yuan's survival base.

Then he stood on the shell of the survival base, trying to blast away Su Yuan's survival base.

"Ni Ma, this is too arrogant! Niu Dali, come on, you all, destroy this mecha for me!" Su Yuan shouted.

Although Su Yuan did not expect such a large mecha to appear, he also had ways to deal with it.

In addition to robots such as Niu Dali and chimpanzees, he also sent out 30,000 micro-robots.

Microrobots are not big, but they are flexible, fly fast, and carry small nuclear weapons that are powerful.

As long as one can fly into the interior of Hapid's flying mecha, it can kill all the dinosaur guards driving the mecha.

The densely packed micro-robots rushed forward, and small nuclear weapons fell on the mecha one after another, and then exploded with a bang. The huge force made this dinosaur super mecha very unstable and extremely difficult to control.

The robots such as Niu Dali also continued to bombard them with multi-barrel laser cannons.

Hapid ordered angrily, "Stabilize the mecha and use the destruction laser cannon to fight back!" The

destruction laser cannon then bombarded Niu Dali and other robots, and the blue ultra-high temperature laser swept past, passing by. Here, many micro-robots were destroyed.

Niu Dali and others immediately counterattacked, gathering together and using all the multi-barrel laser cannons to fight against the destruction laser cannon.

With a bang, Niu Dali and others were blown away, but the lasers fired by the multi-barreled laser cannon offset most of the force, and they did not suffer much damage.

He immediately flew back and continued the bombardment.

As for Hapid's destructive laser cannon, it needs to be cooled down and can no longer fight back. It can only be passively beaten.

Soon after, Hapid's dinosaur super mecha was blasted out of the survival base, and densely packed micro robots swarmed up, looking for opportunities to sneak into the mecha.

After rounds of bombing by small nuclear weapons, a hole was finally torn in the dinosaur super mecha, and several micro-robots flew in.

Then there was a loud bang, exploding inside the mecha, and Hapid and other dinosaur guards fell completely.

At the same time, Happy's dinosaur robots and dense dinosaur guards rushed over.

Su Yuan also ordered all the captured dinosaur robots to rush forward, and at the same time released 200,000 maintenance robots and many laser drones.

Both sides are engaged in a war of attrition, and the entire battlefield is constantly consuming supplies.

Su Yuan was not in a hurry. The survival base he was driving kept retreating.

"Xiaoyu, do you think we have a high chance of winning?"

"Master, what are you talking about? We must win! There is not much power that Happy can use now, and the nano-mechanical insects are of no use to us. She will definitely bombard us with ion shaped cannons and other weapons when she comes down." "

As long as we avoid this round of bombardment and turn around to destroy her ion shaped cannon, she will have no choice but to run for her life!" Xiaoyu analyzed.

Su Yuan nodded, but it was not easy to avoid Happyli's attack, and the survival base might be seriously damaged.

But he still can't fight with Hapili, and the number of heavy weapons is still not as many as Hapili.

While the two were talking, the cooldown time for the ion shaped cannon on Hapili's spaceship had expired. She immediately ordered that all spaceships join her in bombarding Su Yuan's survival base.

She also learned wisely and aimed at Su Yuan's two destruction laser cannons and ion shaped energy cannon. As long as Su Yuan's heavy weapons were destroyed, she would win.

However, Su Yuan had already taken precautions. The four flying ships he had reserved before flew out from the survival base. Their purpose was to withstand Happy's second round of bombardment.

I saw waves of ion beams bombarding me. The four flying ships bound to the survival base, under Su Yuan's remote control, withstood the ion beams that bombarded the two destruction laser cannons and the ion shaped energy cannon.

Because Su Yuan's survival base has been flying at high speed to avoid Hapili's bombardment, and coupled with the effect of the magnetic field distortion space machine, there are not many ion beams bombarding the survival base.

Therefore, after this round of bombardment, the two destruction laser cannons and the ion shaped energy cannon were not damaged.

However, two flying ships were destroyed, and the remaining two were also severely damaged.

Even the shell of the survival base was blasted with several large holes.

However, this is much better than Su Yuan expected. At least all the heavy weapons have been retained, and the core power equipment of the survival base has not been damaged.

Then it was his turn to fight back.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 173 Crazy CollisionNext chapter: Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceship

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceship

Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceship

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?Next chapter: Chapter 176 Happyli is dead

Su Yuan immediately turned around and used destructive laser cannons and ion shaped cannons to bombard Happy.

Hapili had the previous experience and saw that a round of bombardment had no effect, so she ordered a retreat.

But her fleet is huge, and her U-turn speed is far slower than Su Yuan's.

Su Yuan ignored the other six satellite-class spacecraft and only aimed at the 108 ion shaped cannons on the Hapili spacecraft.

Two super powerful laser beams blasted out, lighting up half of the sky, and instantly swallowed up dozens of ion shaped cannons, followed by a roaring explosion.

The barrel and turret of the ion shaped cannon were severely damaged.

At the same time, 15 ion-shaped cannons, 15 large laser cannons, and 15 cannons with deep freeze also locked onto the remaining ion-shaped cannons on Hapili's spacecraft.

After one round of bombardment, Hapili's 108 ion shaped cannons were all unusable.

The spacecraft driven by Chris and others also used destructive laser cannons and ion shaped cannons to bombard other satellite-level spacecraft.

Hapinan, Mariro and other dinosaur people led their fleets to fight back.

Because they had previously used destructive laser cannons to bombard Su Yuan, but now the cooldown time had not yet expired and they could not fight back, so they could only use electromagnetic heavy cannons to shoot.

Happinan, Marillo and others felt aggrieved. From the very beginning of the battle, Su Yuan had been leading the way, and they were unwilling to accept it.

I don't want to take Hapili's orders anymore.

So Hapinan, Mariro and others directly drove the satellite-class spacecraft and crashed into the spacecraft driven by Chris and others.

Su Yuan captured a total of 4 satellite-class spacecraft, while Hapinan and others had 6. It was not cost-effective to collide.

Moreover, if the spacecraft driven by Chris and others is crashed, Happinan and others will inevitably crash into the survival base.

Su Yuan did not expect that Hapinan and others would fight tooth and nail.

"Xiaoyu, you control the two severely damaged flying ships and crash into one of them. I will ask Niu Dali and other robots to stop the remaining one first!" "Master, actually don't worry,

my spaceship is more durable than theirs." "Bump, although not all of them have been transformed, the important parts have been replaced with level 10 dinosaur super alloy!" Xiaoyu said.

Su Yuan nodded. Since he couldn't avoid it now, he had no choice but to hit him head on.

Immediately, Su Yuan contacted Chris and others, asking them to crash the spacecraft into it at all costs.

If the spacecraft is seriously damaged, eject quickly to escape.

Huge satellite-class spacecraft collided in the air, just like several flying cities colliding together. The huge impact force instantly deformed the thick hull rapidly.

Happinan, Mariro and others also drove as fast as possible, and the force generated by the collision was comparable to the force of several missile explosions.

At the moment of the collision, Chris and others were almost thrown out of the spacecraft.

Happinan, Mariro and others also had a hard time. Their bodies flew out and hit the hard hull of the ship, causing severe head injuries.

However, the impact of a spaceship is different from that of a flying ship. A single collision will not destroy it. Next, there will be continuous collisions to see who is more seriously damaged.

Originally, Hapinan wanted to win by relying on numerical superiority.

But the other two spacecraft were temporarily intercepted.

Although the flying ship controlled by Xiaoyu could not withstand the impact of the spacecraft, it greatly slowed down the speed of its impact, and the flying ship also caused damage to it.

The spacecraft resisted by the two robots such as Niu Dali and Chimpanzee did not face the spacecraft head-on. They flew directly to the upper cab of the spacecraft and bombarded it with multi-laser cannons.

The dinosaur guards of this spaceship were so frightened that they quickly used electromagnetic heavy cannons to fight back, and had no intention of continuing to ram other spaceships.

If Niu Dali and other robots blasted open the cab and sneaked in, they would all die.

At this time, Zari and other dinosaur team also completely crashed all Hapili's flying ships. He also suffered heavy losses, leaving less than 9 severely damaged flying ships.

Although Su Yuan felt a little distressed, the old ones wouldn't go away and the new ones wouldn't come. As long as he wins Happy, everything will be earned back.

Later, Su Yuan asked Zari and others to cooperate with Xiaoyu to deal with the spaceship, and he drove the survival base to deal with Happy.

Hapili is now heavily damaged. There are only 3,000 electromagnetic heavy cannons left on the planet-class spacecraft, and all other heavy weapons have been destroyed.

Happyli is unwilling to give in. If she returns to the world of dinosaurs in her current state, she will also be severely punished. Even Happymo can't protect her.

She decided to give it a try and gave instructions to the remaining nanomechanical bugs to destroy Su Yuan's survival base at all costs. At the same time, she also drove the spacecraft and crashed into Su Yuan's survival base.

Seeing Happy hitting her head-on, Su Yuan did not rush forward, but turned around and retreated.

All of his heavy weapons can still be used now. There is no need to fight Happyli, it is not worth it.

When the cooldown time expires, he will lock onto Happy's cab and launch a fierce attack.

Seeing Su Yuan escape, Happy turned on the communication device and cursed at Su Yuan:

"Coward, come on! Don't run away if you can. You are more cowardly than me. What kind of man are you..."

Happy wanted to anger Su Yuan. Far.

However, Su Yuan was not fooled at all and continued to retreat.

"Master, if she scolds you like this, why don't you scold her back?" Xiaoyu said with a frown.

"If the dog bites you, you can't bite her back. When she gets tired of barking, we can go over and kill her!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

The more Hapili behaves like this, the more it means Hapili is at her wits end.

The nanomechanical bugs released by Hapili were destroyed by the ion pulse wave before they even got close to the survival base.

Seeing that everything she did did not get the results she wanted, Hapili collapsed completely, her eyes were red, and she just wanted to drive the spaceship and crash Su Yuan's survival base.

After flying all the way, the cooling time of various heavy weapons on Su Yuan's survival base finally arrived.

Without turning around, it directly locked onto the approaching Happyli's spacecraft, aimed at the cab, and fired first with two satellite-level destructive laser cannons.

A beautiful blue laser beam spurted out from the huge cannon barrel, and in the blink of an eye it sprayed on the cab of the Happyli spacecraft.

Immediately, a violent roar broke out, the dinosaur super alloy on the outer shell of the spacecraft collapsed instantly, and then the hull was melted.

Immediately afterwards, 15 ion shaped energy cannons also blasted out, completely blasting away the shell of the Hapili spacecraft's cab.

Next, Su Yuan stopped moving. He wanted to save this planet-level spacecraft and didn't want it to crash.

So, Su Yuan put on a combat mecha, drove a flying chariot, and flew over with Ning Ruolan's Dragon Guard team.

The survival base is controlled by Xiaoyu and can support Su Yuan at any time.

The flying chariot flew directly from the hole opened by the bombing into the cab of Hapili's spaceship. Su Yuan and Ning Ruolan's Dragon Guard team stepped out of the flying chariot.

When they met, hundreds of dinosaur guards rushed over.

These dinosaur guards all wore auxiliary mechas and held laser machine guns, shooting at Su Yuan and others.

Su Yuan was wearing a fighting mecha, and together with Ning Ruolan, he directly used the laser cannon on the fighting mech to bombard the dinosaur guards who were rushing towards them, so that they did not dare to get close.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 174 Is there any hope of winning?Next chapter: Chapter 176 Happyli is dead

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 176 Happyli is dead

Chapter 176 Happyli is dead

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceshipNext chapter: Chapter 177 Surrender or Resistance

Then, he used the ultrasonic power, and all the dinosaur guards around him were stunned to death.

At this time, Happy came over wearing a dinosaur super mecha and carrying a large-caliber laser cannon.

Su Yuan looked at Happy. As a dinosaur, Happy was five or six meters tall, like a giant bear, ferocious and terrifying.

"Ning Ruolan, go take over the spaceship and leave it to me!"

Before Su Yuan could finish his words, an angry Hapili directly bombarded him with a laser cannon.

A bunch of lasers shot toward him.

Su Yuan quickly dodged and counterattacked with the laser machine gun in his hand.

Seeing Ning Ruolan's hesitation, Su Yuan urged:

"Go quickly, she is no match for me!"

Ning Ruolan gritted his teeth and nodded, then left with the Dragon Guard team.

Suddenly, only Su Yuan faced Happyli alone.

Happy's eyes were red, and she shouted at Su Yuan:

"Come out, you despicable human being. Today, I, Happy, will smash you to pieces!"

Whoosh, another burst of fierce laser beams struck.

Ni Ma, don't be complacent. When I find the right opportunity, I will kill you.

Su Yuan continuously dodged to avoid Hapili's bombardment, and then used his ultrasonic power to release bursts of high-frequency ultrasonic waves.

Ning Ruolan and the other Dragon Guard team were not here, so he had nothing to worry about and used all his strength.

The surrounding glass, lamps and other items shook and burst.

It hurt so much that Happy held her head and howled.

The vibration frequency of the ultrasonic power not only affects her brain, but also affects the beating of her heart.

Dinosaurs are very tall, so the burden on their hearts is heavier and they are more susceptible to the effects of ultrasound.

Happy couldn't stand it anymore, so she frantically held the laser cannon and fired randomly.

Various equipment, as well as the surrounding hull, were blown up by lasers.

"Despicable human being, come out here and have the ability to fight me face to face!"

Su Yuan was not in a hurry, picked up the laser cannon and bombarded Happy from time to time, almost driving Happy crazy. Just stood up.

"Happili, I'm here, you kill me!" Su Yuan laughed.

"Despicable human, why did you kill us, why did you destroy my fleet? I want to avenge my guards and my fleet!" Happy's eyes were filled with hatred.

Ni Ma, you are the first to complain!

A spear condensed with flames appeared in Su Yuan's hand, and he stabbed directly at Happy, who was rushing towards her.

"Happili, it's all your fault. If you dinosaurs hadn't disturbed our lives, the human world would be a hundred times a thousand times better than it is now!" "You

said I would kill you, shouldn't you? When you were chasing me , I can't fight back anymore? As for you promoting me as a heinous person, isn't it because you want to find a reason to attack me?" "

Now, what's funny is that you actually take your lies seriously. All the blame is on me? This is just a sign that you don't dare to take responsibility!"

Hapili did not avoid the flaming spear and let it pierce the dinosaur super mecha. She held a laser machine gun and kept shooting at Su. Far.

"You are just dirty bugs. How can you compare with us dinosaurs? Even if we use you, we are still saving you, otherwise you would have become extinct." "You cannot withstand all kinds of bad disasters.

Yes, forget it if you are not grateful, and you dare to resist, you are simply seeking death!"

After saying that, Hapili angrily used the laser cannon behind her to bombard Su Yuan.

"Ni Ma, are you grateful? Your brain circuit is a little too big, you want to trap us and make us do things, and you say you are saving us to prevent us from becoming extinct. How ridiculous!" Su Yuan cursed.

He didn't want to continue talking to Happy. In Happy's eyes, humans were just dirty bugs.

As a result, a huge flame ball formed by the fire power appeared on his palm, as if countless magma were surging.

He threw it directly at Happyli.

Suddenly, a violent noise erupted, and a large crater was blown out of the deck of the spacecraft.

But Hapili did not die. A large piece of the dinosaur super mecha was blown up. She fought back again and bombarded Su Yuan with laser cannons.

"Am I wrong? Don't you treat chickens, ducks, pigs, sheep and other livestock the same way? Although you are smart, don't even think about being compared with me, the dinosaur!"

Su Yuan didn't say anything. The weak eat the strong, and natural selection is the way to go. A cruel thing.

Avoiding Happy's laser cannon, Su Yuan released his fire power again.

The scalding fireball flew out of Su Yuan's hand and shot at Happy. Happy was unable to dodge and was blown away.

Su Yuan walked over and saw that the dinosaur super mecha on Happy's body had been destroyed, and the flesh on Happy's body had also been burned a lot.

Happy stared at him unwillingly, tried to get up, struggled, and fell down again.

"Despicable human being, even if you kill me, you won't live long. My father will definitely avenge me. The great dinosaur man is invincible!" Happy said.

Su Yuan grinned and said:

"There will never be that day. Sooner or later, I will conquer the entire world of dinosaurs and let you serve me, just like Zari and other dinosaurs are doing now!" After saying that,

Su Yuan picked up the The laser machine gun eliminated Happy.

Later, Su Yuan checked the situation of the planet-level spacecraft. All the dinosaur guards had been disarmed, and the only heavy weapons that could be used were electromagnetic heavy cannons.

Moreover, the dinosaur robots on the spaceship and the dinosaur guard auxiliary mecha team were all sent out by Hapili before, and are still fighting against the dinosaur robots, laser drones and other micro-robots captured by Su Yuan.

After solving Happy, Su Yuan now wants to maximize his profits and make other dinosaur people surrender.

On the battlefield, there are 6 satellite-class spacecraft including Hapinan and Mariro.

Four of them are still colliding with the spacecraft driven by Chris and others.

The other two, the flying ships that were about to escape Xiaoyu's control, and the robots such as Niu Dali, were ready to join the collision.

Su Yuan thought for a while and planned to deal with the two uncontrolled spaceships first, and then go back and deal with the remaining spaceships.

So, Su Yuan forced the dinosaur guards on Hapili's spaceship to drive the spacecraft and crash into two satellite-class spacecraft.

A planet-class spacecraft is much larger than two satellite-class spacecraft put together, like a huge city colliding with a small town.

Immediately, two satellite-class spacecraft were knocked away.

The dinosaur guards on the spaceship panicked, and Captain Krachi quickly called Happy.

"Captain Happyli, what's going on? Why did you hit my spaceship? Is your spaceship out of control?"

Krachi spoke in dinosaur language, but Su Yuan brought a translator and could understand it.

"Captain Happy is dead. If you don't want to go with her, surrender immediately!" Su Yuan said.

"Impossible, I don't believe it, who are you?" Krachi yelled in panic.

"You have been trying to kill me, but you still don't know who I am? If you don't believe it, I have no choice but to use all the electromagnetic heavy artillery to bombard him!" Su Yuan said.

Immediately, Ning Ruolan and other dragon guard teams used laser machine guns to force the surrendering dinosaur guards and fired electromagnetic heavy cannons.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 175 Entering Happylis spaceshipNext chapter: Chapter 177 Surrender or Resistance

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 177 Surrender or resist?

Chapter 177 Surrender or resist?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 176 Happyli is deadNext chapter: Chapter 178 The battle ends

Boom, boom, boom, high-speed cannonballs flew out, bombarding Kraqi's spaceship.

Seeing the spaceship exploded by cannonballs, the dinosaur guards also panicked.

"What should we do, Captain Cratchit?"

"Fight back, why are you standing there in a daze? Bomb him!" Cratchit roared.

Krach then contacted Happinan, Marillo and others.

"Hapinan, what should I do? Happy is dead and Su Yuan is bombarding me. Let's evacuate!" Krachi said.

"What? Happy is dead? How is that possible? What should we do!" Happynan couldn't believe it.

Marillo looked ashen and looked at Happinan, Krachi and others on the video call.

"What else can we do? Run away separately and resign ourselves to fate. If we continue to fight, we will be wiped out!"

The entire battlefield covers a large area, and they are constantly fighting on the move. Happinan, Mariro and others have not been able to do anything for a while. Noticing Hapili's condition, they didn't know Hapili was dead until they received notification from Krachi. After some discussion, most of them finally agreed to evacuate.

Suddenly, Hapinan, Mariro and others drove the spacecraft and prepared to escape.

However, Chris and others also received orders from Su Yuan not to let any spacecraft leave.

As a result, Chris and others also drove the spacecraft, biting the spacecraft of Happinan, Marillo and others, and kept using various weapons to attack.

The morale of Hapinan, Marillo and other dinosaur guards was greatly reduced, and they had no intention of fighting back. They just wanted to escape back to the world of dinosaurs.

Su Yuan asked Xiaoyu to send more micro-robots to assist Chris and others in blocking the ships such as Happinan and Mariro.

At the same time, Su Yuan continued to ram the two spaceships in front of him, and asked Niu Dali, Chimpanzee and other robots to blow open the cab of one of the spaceships and rush in.

Arriving inside the spaceship, teams of dinosaur guards desperately resisted the counterattack.

But they couldn't stop Niu Dali, chimpanzees and other robots at all. A round of multi-barreled laser cannons bombarded all the dinosaur guards in front of them, their flesh and blood flew everywhere, and they all fell down.

Su Yuan wants to kill the chickens to scare the monkeys. As long as there is resistance in this spaceship, he will kill them all without leaving any one alive, and then leave Benbenyang to take over the spacecraft.

Then Su Yuan once again asked Zari to persuade Kraqi to surrender.

Although Zari and other dinosaur team suffered heavy losses this time, with only a dozen flying ships left, Su Yuan told Zari that as long as he defeated Happy this time, he would be promoted to captain of the dinosaur team.

But if they lose, no one from the dinosaur team will be left alive.

Therefore, Zari worked particularly hard. After he led the flying ship to defeat Hapili's flying ship, he was arranged by Su Yuan to fend off Kraqi and other two spaceships.

After receiving Su Yuan's order, he contacted Kraqi.

At first, Krachi did not respond, but after seeing that the spacecraft next to him was breached, he gave up.

He received the video of all the dinosaurs on the spacecraft being shot, which was given to him by Su Yuan.

After seeing the video, he was scared.

So, he answered Zaris call.

"Kraqi, I am Zari, surrender. If you don't surrender, Mr. Su would rather destroy your spaceship than let you go back!" Zari said.

"Zari, you traitor, fight if you want. It's not certain who will win and who will lose?" Krachi said angrily.

"Kraqi, don't deny it. You have lost. When the cooldown time for the heavy weapons on Mr. Su's aircraft is up, do you think that with the power of one destructive laser cannon and 20 ion shaped cannons on your spacecraft? Can you withstand it?"

"So what if you can't resist it? Even if I exhaust my last breath, as a great dinosaur man, I will never surrender!" "

Hahaha, wake up, Krachi. Think about your family. , your child, is it worth it for all this? You, Cratchit, should have been promoted to captain long ago for your contribution. It is not your turn to lead you, right? Do you think this is fair?" "You do it?

No matter how good you are, it's not as good as Happy's background? The world has changed, and we should change too. We should transform the future world of dinosaurs..." Zari said earnestly.

At this time, the cooldown time of all heavy weapons on the survival base has expired and you can launch attacks again.

Su Yuan directly asked Xiaoyu to use a satellite-level destruction laser cannon to bombard the cockpit of Krachi's spacecraft.

Boom boom, the dazzling blue light beam instantly bombarded Kraqi's cab.

Crutchie was so frightened that he didn't want to die, and the dinosaur guards around him didn't want to die either.

"Captain, let's surrender!" Several dinosaur guards looked at Kraqi.

Krachi glanced at all the dinosaur guards around him. He knew that if he didn't surrender, these dinosaur guards would help him surrender.

"Hey! Brothers, for you and your families, I declare my surrender!" Krachi said.

Krachi then informed Zari.

Zari jumped up excitedly and said with a smile: "Kraqi, believe me, this is the most right thing you have ever done in your life!"

Zari immediately reported the good news to Su Yuan.

Su Yuan asked Kraqi to open the hatch of the spacecraft and asked Niu Dali to wait for the robot to receive the spacecraft.

At the same time, ask Xiaoyu to turn around and go with him to chase down Hapinan, Marillo and other dinosaur people.

Turning the speed to the highest speed, Su Yuan used the survival base system to use the multi-functional satellite to search for the location of Hapinan, Marillo and other dinosaurs.

It was soon discovered that they were escaping very quickly and were almost approaching the sky above the North Pole, still some distance away from the entrance to the inner earth world.

Su Yuan contacted Chris and others again and found out that everything was going well. Along the way, they clung to the spacecraft of Happynan and others and kept bombarding them.

Su Yuan asked Chrissy and others to hold on, and he and Xiaoyu would arrive soon.

A few minutes later, the spaceship of Hapinan and others appeared in front of Su Yuan's eyes.

He directly ordered all electromagnetic heavy artillery to be used to bombard the cab of the Hapinan spacecraft.

And let Xiaoyu also use the destruction laser cannon to bombard them together.

Su Yuan's purpose was simple, to capture one spaceship first and then deal with the next one.

At the same time, Su Yuan was also preparing to leave Hapili's planetary spacecraft and go to Hapinan's spacecraft in person.

Since he is now wearing a combat armor and controlling a variety of powers, no dinosaur man on the Hapinan spaceship is his opponent.

But Hapinan also started to fight back. The cooling time of the destruction laser cannon on his spaceship had also expired, and he quickly exchanged blows with Xiaoyu.

However, Hapinan was still at the disadvantage. His destruction laser cannon was not as good as the satellite-level destruction laser cannon. Coupled with the bombardment of Su Yuan's more than 3,000 electromagnetic heavy cannons, a big hole was blown out of his cab.

Su Yuan then led Ning Ruolan and other part of the Dragon Guard team to fly in in a flying chariot.

Hapinan also had a set of dinosaur super armor, but he was still no match for Su Yuan and was killed directly.

Moreover, all the dinosaur guards who resisted were shot and killed, leaving only some of the surrendered dinosaur guards. Under the threat of the dragon guards, they continued to drive the spacecraft and crashed into other Happyli's spaceships.

Seeing that Hapinan was also finished, Mariro panicked.

what to do? Surrender or continue to resist.

Mariro was unwilling to give in. He didn't want to die, let alone surrender, but the fleet led by Su Yuan was getting closer and closer to his spaceship, so he had to make a decision.

Marillo's eyes suddenly lit up and he had an idea.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 176 Happyli is deadNext chapter: Chapter 178 The battle ends

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 178 The battle is over

Chapter 178 The battle is over

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 177 Surrender or ResistanceNext chapter: Chapter 179 can only be found in the world of dinosaurs

Marillo wanted the other two spaceships to fend off Su Yuan for him, so he contacted the captains of the other two spaceships.

"Nataka, Mengze, we can't escape, let's fight him, for the glory of our dinosaur people!"

Nataka hesitated, she wanted to surrender, but in front of Marillo and Mengze, she Sorry to say it.

Mengze is a big boss. He will listen to what others say, and he smiled cheerfully and said:

"Great, Mariro, I have wanted to do this for a long time. When have we dinosaur people been chased by others? This It's simply a shame and a big humiliation! Since we have to fight hard, let Mengze take the lead!"

Mariro secretly rejoiced. He asked for more, and let Mengze go first.

"Mengze, then feel free to rush forward, we will be right behind you!"

So, Mengze's spaceship immediately turned around and crashed towards the survival base, while using all heavy weapons to bombard it.

Boom, boom, ion beams released by 20 ion shaped cannons bombarded the outer shell of the survival base.

Xiaoyu did not fight against Mengze. At this time, it was no problem for the survival base to suffer some damage, as long as it could capture the flying ships of Mengze and others.

Following Su Yuan's order, she used 15 ion shaped cannons to bombard the cab of Mengze's flying ship with Chris and others.

Immediately, the driver's cab of Mengze's flying ship was blown open, and a lot of equipment in Mengze's driver's cab was blown up, making Mengze's spaceship instantly unstable and slowed down.

Seeing this, Su Yuan left a dozen Dragon Guards behind to receive Hapinan's spaceship. He once again took Ning Ruolan to drive the flying chariot and flew into Mengze's cab.

Mengze led the dinosaur guards to resist desperately.

Su Yuan was not polite to him, and directly used his ultrasonic power to stun most of the dinosaur guards, and then used laser cannons and fire powers to kill Mengze.

It didn't take Su Yuan much time to deal with Mengze, and he then took aim at Nataka.

Nataka looked depressed and agreed to go together, but Mengze, a bastard, rushed to the front and she followed closely behind, but Marillo ran away.

"Marillo, I'm not done with you!"

At this time, Natakka had no choice but to bite the bullet and use various heavy weapons on the spacecraft to continue bombarding the survival base.

Su Yuan asked Xiaoyu to use the laser cannon and the freezing cannon to fight back.

After a round of bombardment, Nataka's spaceship was also seriously damaged.

When Su Yuan was about to continue bombarding with electromagnetic heavy artillery and completely eliminate Nataka, Nataka chose to surrender.

Because her heavy weapons will no longer be usable and need to be cooled down, so she will only be beaten passively.

On the other hand, Su Yuan's fleet was getting larger and larger, and even a collision could destroy her spaceship.

At the same time, she didn't want to let Marillo go because of her own resistance.

"Marillo, don't even think about using me as a shield. If you want to die, let's die together!"

So Nataka contacted Xiaoyu and expressed her intention to surrender.

Su Yuan immediately drove the flying chariot over to receive it, and asked Ning Ruolan and others to go and watch Nataka and other dinosaur guards.

After Nataka handed over the weapon in her hand, she looked at Su Yuan.

"Great Mr. Su, please catch Marillo and don't let this duplicitous person go!" Nataka said.

"Don't worry, he can't run away!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Only one flying ship belonging to Mariro was left, and no matter what he said, he could not be allowed to escape. Su Yuan ordered everyone to move forward at full speed to pursue Mariro.

At this time, Mariro was sweating profusely and anxiously urging the dinosaur guards under him.

"What are you doing? Increase the speed to the maximum!"

"Captain Marillo, the spacecraft was damaged in the previous collision, but now it is at the fastest speed!" said a dinosaur guard.

"I don't care, we have to hurry up, or we will all be finished. Don't expect these two idiots Mengze and Nataka to be able to resist for long. Su Yuan might catch up in the next second!" Marillo said excitedly.

"Yes, we will go all out!"

But not long after, Su Yuan's fleet appeared in Mariro's sight.

"What's going on? How come it's so fast? Can't these two idiots not be able to resist for ten minutes? Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!" Mariro urged.

However, no matter how much he urged, the speed of the spacecraft could only go so fast and it would never come up again.

Su Yuan directly ordered Chris and the other four spaceships to crash into Marillo.

"Come on, block Marillo, don't let him escape!"

Chrissy and others also drove to the extreme speed. The spacecraft was flying at lightning speed. From the ground, only a line of light streaking across the sky could be seen. .

Soon, they caught up with Mariro's spaceship.

Chris drove her spaceship and crashed into it. With a bang, Mariro's spacecraft shook violently, as if it was about to fall apart.

The other three spaceships quickly caught up, blocking Marillo's spaceship in the middle.

"It's over, we're done, damn it, who told you not to hurry up!" Mariro complained.

"Captain Mariro, what should we do? Do we need to use heavy weapons to bombard him?" said a dinosaur guard next to Mariro.

"What are you bombing? Can you survive the bombardment? If you don't want to die, just surrender!"

Seeing that Hapili, Hapinan and other dinosaurs were all dead, Marillo felt that it was better to die than to live, and Zari and others were not all alive. Do you have to be fine?

Hearing Marillo say this, the other dinosaur guards also breathed a sigh of relief. No one wanted to die.

Therefore, Marillo contacted Su Yuan directly.

"Great Mr. Su, I, Mariro, am willing to lead the fleet to follow you forever. Please give us a chance to follow you!"

Su Yuan thought to himself, he is quite good at talking, but I don't know if you will regret it afterwards.

"Put down your weapons immediately, open the hatch, and wait for me to come and receive you!" Su Yuan grinned.

"Okay, okay, let's do it now!"

Then, Mariro called to the dinosaur guards under him, opened the door of the spacecraft, stood in two rows, put down all weapons, and respectfully waited for Su Yuan to arrive. take over.

Su Yuan took Ning Ruolan and a dozen dragon guards into Mariro's spaceship.

Scanning the dinosaurs in front of him, no one dared to look at him.

Sure enough, strength determines dignity.

"Who is Marillo?" Su Yuan asked.

"Great Mr. Su, I am Marilo!" Marilo walked over with a smile on his face, knelt on the ground on one knee, and looked up at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan thought to himself, it's quite good, but the more dinosaurs are like this, the harder they are to manage, so they need to wear more explosive collars.

"Next, park the spaceship on the ground. I want to fully take over the spacecraft!"

"Okay, okay, Mr. Su!"

Then, the spacecraft landed, and Su Yuan's fleet also landed on the ground. This is located in the North Pole. Circle, surrounded by thick ice and snow.

The huge fleet scared away all kinds of strange beasts around.

Su Yuan drove all the disarmed dinosaurs onto the ice and snow, and then asked Niu Dali and other robots to put explosive collars on them and inject them with the super headshot virus.

All dinosaurs who resist will be shot.

And the dinosaur team was re-divided. In addition to managing his own dinosaur team, Zari also nominally managed the teams of Nado, Hurd, and Heril.

Mariro, Nataka and Krachi were all temporarily appointed as deputy captains and became the deputies of Zari, Nado and others.

Then Su Yuan began to count the harvest.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 177 Surrender or ResistanceNext chapter: Chapter 179 can only be found in the world of dinosaurs

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 179 You can only find it in the world of dinosaurs

Chapter 179 You can only find it in the world of dinosaurs

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 178 The battle endsNext chapter: Chapter 180 Smart Tosev

A total of 6 satellite-class spacecraft and 1 planet-class spacecraft were seized this time.

Although the flying ships suffered heavy losses and most of them were crashed, some wreckage could still be recovered, and the various disassembled spare parts could still be used.

The dinosaur robots also suffered a lot of losses, but they can be repaired and transformed as long as they are not completely destroyed.

Su Yuan played with the nanomechanical mother insect left by Hapili. Although it was damaged by Hapili, it can still be used after repair and transformation. In the future, nanomechanical insects can be made to attack the world of dinosaurs.

Su Yuan looked at the nanomachine in his hand and said with a smile:

"Xiaoyu, what do you think about using nanomechanical insects for mining or demolition? It will definitely be very fast!"

"Hehe, what do you think, master? This is a dinosaur. Isnt it such a pity that one of mans most powerful weapons is used for mining and demolition? Xiaoyu said with a smile.

"What's the pity? It's a pity to make the best use of everything, and it's a pity to leave it there and not use it!"

Xiaoyu nodded, raised her little head, and looked at Su Yuan thoughtfully.

"Master, do you want to mine on a large scale?"

"Yes, little elf, I am going to build a city in the sky to withstand future disasters, dinosaurs, and alien beasts!" Su Yuan said seriously.

"City in the sky? What is it?"

"It is to build a city in the satellite orbit, forming a ring city around the blue star, and then continue to develop to wrap the entire blue star!" "

Then why doesn't the master If you choose to build a city around the sun, you still have inexhaustible solar energy to use!" Xiaoyu wondered.

"I thought about it too. I have to eat every meal. The sun is so big and it's so far away from Blue Star. How long will it take me to build a ring city?" Su Yuan shook his head.

In fact, Su Yuan built the Sky City to reserve various resources, technologies and talents for future development of a survival base.

On the snow, Su Yuan and Xiaoyu chatted for a while.

In the distance, Niu Dali and other robots have clearly arranged all the dinosaurs.

At this time, Marillo had an explosive collar on his neck and limbs. As long as he had strange thoughts, the explosive collar would issue a warning. If he dared to escape, the explosive collar would explode.

"Hahaha, Marillo, you have today too! This is what you will get for cheating me after all your tricks!" Nataka said with a smile.

Marillo looked ugly and stared at Nataka.

"Nataka, when did I plot against you? You and Mengze are just two idiots. They are of no use at all. I wanted to help you, but you were finished as soon as you met. If I don't run away, are you still waiting to die? ?"

"How can you be any better? You also have an explosive collar around your neck. Even if you look at me like this, at least it means that Mr. Su values ​​me more!" Marillo said shamelessly.

Nataka wanted to refute, but Zari stopped her.

"Everyone, please be quiet. In my hands, Zari, the most disciplined person. If anyone dares to talk or scold each other during the gathering in the future, let me go out and run 50 kilometers!" Zari said seriously.

Although the dinosaurs are relatively strong, it is difficult to run 50 kilometers.

Marillo was dissatisfied. They all managed better than Zari before, but now they all have to obey Zari's orders.

And he didn't dare to resist. Once he resisted, the explosive collar would sound an alarm.

This is the authority Su Yuan gave to Zari.

Later, Zari began to arrange for the dinosaurs to search for the remains of dinosaur robots, flying ships and other equipment and bring them back.

These chores are now done by dinosaur people.

At this time, Su Yuan brought Xiaoyu to Hapili's planetary spacecraft, where Subo was busy repairing various equipment and machines.

"Su Bo, how long will it take to repair this spaceship?" Su Yuan walked over and asked.

"About three days. In fact, the main body of the spacecraft was not damaged at all. It is just that the various weapons on the spacecraft were seriously damaged and repairing it is more troublesome!" "

Don't worry, we still have a lot of time for the time being. Even if the dinosaurs want to retaliate, , to organize a new fleet to come over, it will take at least ten days of preparation!"

"Hey, Master, if you are not in a hurry, of course I will not be!" Subo said with a smile like a naughty old man.

"I'm not leaving you idle. Before the dinosaurs come, you must repair all the captured spaceships, dinosaur robots, dinosaur super mechas and other equipment and weapons for me!" Suddenly, Suber's face

The smile disappeared and he turned around and got busy.

After checking the situation of the captured spaceship, Su Yuan returned to the survival base and checked the dinosaur super mecha again.

"Xiaoyu, is it easier to manufacture the dinosaur super mecha, or our fighting mecha?" "

Of course it is the dinosaur super mecha. Its technological content is far inferior to that of the fighting mecha. However, the power that can be unleashed from large-scale use should not be underestimated. Look!"

Su Yuan recalled that when Happy and other dinosaur guards used the dinosaur super mecha together, the power that exploded was not weaker than the terrifying beast.

If it can be mass-produced in the future, it can be arranged for use by all Dragon Guards.

"Xiaoyu, if you are asked to imitate the dinosaur super mecha, can you make it?"

"Of course there is no problem, it just takes some time. The owner wants to mass-produce it!" Xiaoyu guessed.

"Yes, you'd better help me build a production line for dinosaur super mechas. I not only want to mass-produce them, but also sell them!" "Master, don't worry,

I'll do it now!"

"There's no rush now. First contact Huadu and tell Happy that she has been dealt with, and then contact Hongdu Chief Officer Tosif and ask him how he is thinking about it," Su Yuan said.

Xiaoyu nodded, returned to the survival cabin with Su Yuan, notified Huadu, and then contacted Tuosif.

Life in Hongdu was not easy, and with Hapili already transporting most of the dinosaurs away, Tosif's prestige dropped significantly.

Coupled with the destruction of nanomechanical insects, ordinary people in Hongdu now cannot find iron pots if they want to cook.

When he heard the news of Hapili's death, Tosev looked in disbelief. Finally, he excitedly picked up a bottle of vodka and started jumping up and down while drinking it.

Later, the drunken Tosev asked his secretary to inform all the senior officials of the Red Capital about the good news.

Next, the top management of Hongdu began a meeting.

Because most of the equipment has been destroyed by nanomechanical bugs, there are very few usable phones, computers, and other equipment. Even power generation can only use small reserved generators.

In order to save electricity, candles were lit throughout the venue.

At this time, Tosev was much more awake. He looked around the entire venue, stood up and said solemnly:

"Everyone, all of your belt buckles are not made of metal now! You should all feel it. Not only natural disasters, but also natural disasters." , even the disasters caused by dinosaurs and alien beasts are becoming more and more serious, and we can no longer resist it!" "

Of course not only us, but also Midu, Fudu, Miningdu, etc. can't They cant resist, and all the rice is gone. If you want to find them, you can only go to the world of dinosaurs!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 178 The battle endsNext chapter: Chapter 180 Smart Tosev

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 180 Smart Tosev

Chapter 180 Smart Tosev

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 179 can only be found in the world of dinosaursNext chapter: Chapter 181 Thinking about the benefits

"I'm just saying this to keep everyone awake. In order to live, have food to eat, and not return to the Stone Age, we must make changes and follow Mr. Su to resist disasters!" Tosv glanced at everyone, continued.

Before he finished speaking, everyone began to discuss whether it was a bit too much to follow one person in the majestic Hongdu.

Regardless of the commotion below, Tosev took out a cigarette, lit it with the candle in front of him, took a strong puff, blew out a smoke ring, and then glanced at the secretary next to him.

Immediately, the secretary walked out. After a while, he brought a team of guards with wooden sticks and sealed the door of the conference room.

"Mr. Tosev, what are you doing?" said Ataf, the conference leader with a beer belly.

"Ataf, haven't you noticed that our guards all use wooden sticks? Don't you think it's sad? If we can't come up with a result today, no one will be able to leave this conference room!" "I,

please Sifu, I don't live for rights. As long as the people in Hongdu live happily, I can give up everything I have now. I can do it, and I hope you can do it too." "Put away your little thoughts

, We don't have the ability to give the people in Hongdu the life they want. If we don't take action, will they abandon us? By then, what you and I are doing will be nothing!" Tosv continued to say while smoking a cigarette.

He could see clearly that in this situation, as long as Su Yuan stood up, everyone would be willing to follow Su Yuan, and they couldn't stop it even if they wanted to.

In this case, it is better to take the initiative to stand up and support Su Yuan.

After listening to Tosev's words, the chairman of the conference, Atav, and others took a deep breath, showed helpless expressions, thought about it for a while, Atav asked:

"Mr. Tosev, Mr. Su opened it for us." What conditions?"

"Conditions? Ataf, haven't you seen our current situation clearly? Without Mr. Su, you and I will all starve to death. Our planting base now has no power and various equipment. , how can we produce food?"

"Forget it, I won't force you. Anyone who disagrees will find a way to solve the food problem on his own, and Hong will no longer provide him with any food!" After

Tosv finished speaking, he held his hand He put his cigarette in the ashtray, got up and left the conference room.

Afterwards, Tosif returned to his office and used the chat forum system to contact Su Yuan.

After receiving Tuosf's call request, Su Yuan looked at Xiaoyu.

"What did Tuosuo say?"

"He said to reassure you that he and Hong will follow you forever from today on!" Xiaoyu said.

"What a smart man!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

So, Su Yuan answered Tosoff's call.

"Hello, Mr. Tosif!"

"Hello, Mr. Su, our Red Capital has decided to follow you. From now on, you will be the highest commander of our Red Capital!" "

No, the chief officer of the Red Capital is still you. , I will not interfere with the normal lives of ordinary Hongdu people!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

"Mr. Su, if you think it's too troublesome, you can leave it to me or others, but the position of supreme commander must be yours!" "

Why?"

"Hua Du said, If the name is not right, the words will not be right. This is not only for Mr. Su, but also for all mankind!" Tosif said.

"I'll think about it, I'll go to Hongdu tomorrow!" Su Yuan thought for a while and said.

He doesn't want to manage too many things, he just wants more people to do things for him.

Afterwards, Su Yuan discussed some details of the meeting with Tosov and ended the call.

In the evening, after Su Yuan finished eating Dabai's braised pork, grilled fish and other delicacies, he opened the chat forum system to check information from various places.

There are not many people left in the survival bases such as Fudu, Miningdu, and Batu, and only some people in Batu have survived. They have retained some mechanical equipment, but it will take many years to return to the industrial age.

But what is lacking most now is time.

Small survival bases such as Shadu and Zhudu were also taken away and went to the world of dinosaurs.

Currently, in the entire Blue Star, only Huadu retains most of its power, and its population is larger than the other survival bases combined.

Su Yuan browsed the information on the Internet. The major survival bases in Huadu are currently living well, and many people can accept the closed situation of the survival bases.

Nowadays, most people just want not to starve to death and do not have many requirements for other aspects of life.

As for freedom, let it go to hell for now.

"Old fellows, what did you eat today? I was commended by the leader today and had rice and fried shredded potatoes for lunch!" "

Envy, I only had one corn cob today!"

"I'll go upstairs. , what factory are you all in? I drink white porridge every day!"

"Why don't I believe it? I eat three tons of stick porridge a day and still feel happy?" "

Tch, you don't know. Some factories produce various kinds of porridge. The laser weapons are for Mr. Su. They are treated better than us!"

"Old fellows, I want to go, how can I get in!"

...

Su Yuan grinned. No matter what time, he has a full meal. First place.

After closing the chat forum, Su Yuan got up to wash up and prepare to go to bed.

As soon as he got into bed, Xiaoyu squeezed in.

Su Yuan is now used to Xiaoyu's existence. Since Xiaoyu was unlocked, he has also possessed the characteristics of an intelligent mechanical life form and can emit heat, making the bed much warmer.

The next day, Su Yuan asked Su Bo to repair all the damaged areas on the survival base, and then he and Xiaoyu drove the survival base to Hongdu.

It is not very far from the Arctic Circle to Hongdu. According to the agreed time, Su Yuan arrived over Hongdu at noon.

The survival base fell, and Tosv had already led a welcoming team to wait for a long time.

After some tricks by Tosev, all the top officials of Hongdu agreed with Tosev's approach. After all, staying alive is their current primary goal.

It is no longer possible for people to return to the Stone Age and live the hard life that their ancestors lived before.

Su Yuan took Niu Dali and Chris and followed Tosif into the Hongdu Survival Base.

Entering the huge conference room, Mr. Tosif said some welcoming words on behalf of Hongdu before handing the microphone to Su Yuan.

They don't have much electricity now and no spare microphones.

"Many people have heard of me, but have never seen me! I am Su Yuan. I am not a savior, but I can feed you and give you hope of living..."

Su Yuan said for a while , he told Tuosif and others straightforwardly that they would eat and drink with him, and betraying him would be punished.

And it's all freely chosen, he doesn't force anyone.

But Tosf and others knew very well that they had no choice. The only way to survive was to follow Su Yuan, and they could not survive on their own.

The meeting lasted for a day. With Tosev's strong support, Su Yuan became the highest commander in Hongdu and could directly appoint and remove the chief officer Tossev.

Next, Su Yuan asked Tosv to contact other survival bases to prepare for the establishment of a new human alliance.

"Mr. Su, I support you in establishing a new Human Alliance, but I want you to be the supreme commander of the Human Alliance!" Tosv said.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 179 can only be found in the world of dinosaursNext chapter: Chapter 181 Thinking about the benefits

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

370 18 13
In this engrossing science fiction and fantasy (SFF) adventure, you'll go on a voyage that will captivate your imagination. Immerse yourself in a tap...
1 0 1
⭐레플리카 쇼핑몰 추천『[사이트:Diva쩜run]』레플리카사이트1위◈️구찌디스코백짝퉁순위❤️★샤넬레플리카★⭐#생로랑백팩미러급구입,#샤넬스니커즈S급가격,#구찌디스코백이미테이션순위⭐디올레플리카『[사이트:Diva쩜run]』명품레플리카사이트추천◈️구찌클러치백이미테이션구입❤️...
When the Sun Cries Por Kai

Ciencia Ficción

956 78 15
Grace Herlum was never meant to be born. The human population was massive and had continued to expand at an astounding rate. The government began to...
1 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️해운대레비트라판매점❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#구의역조루방지제품퀵배송가격,#연제카마그라약국가격,#봉천역뿌리는남자정력제효능⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️강북구청역정품시알리스퀵가격❤️★정품...