Maryanne's diary

By mothra99

This is my diary~ More

WWII
The end of war

Maryanne's diary

10 0 0
By mothra99

1934~

Time for the war~
I was so scared and terrifed. Ireland was in deep peril. I knew this was bad, I felt it in me bones. I felt something go through me. I felt it all inside  of me.
Me being this young and having to deal with this kind of shit... it  was a crime, well for me at least. I wanted this to end now! I wanted to end the war meself. I really wanted to. 

It was all of the guns and bombs and shit.
I was scared. Just then, someone by the name of  Thomas shelby. Such a gentleman.

World war I

*Boom*
*Bang*
*airplane*
*bomb*
*machine gun*
*Bomb*
*guns blaring all over the place
all I hear is the voice of a young man by the name of Thomas Shelby~
have I heard his name before in the past?
Do my parents know his parents?
Have we meet in the past life before this hell?
I will find out tomorrow night at this dance I am having at my school's dance hall.

The day of the dance~
it's the day of the dance~

I am so happy.  There was a knock at my door-
it was Tommy!
He gave me some lovely red roses! I put them in water~
Tommy told me I looked lovely. God. Fucking hell.. this man is a gentleman for certain.
I looked at his deep blue eyes.
'You ready to go?'
he asked ... 'Yes.' I said, grabbing his arm.
Once wew left my house, we went to the hall of  my old school.
I looked at him again, he was so hot and cute.
Once in the hall, Tommy and helped me up the steps on this huge building. I looked at him. "Maryanne, you look lovely." Tommy told me.

That night after the dance.....
something magical happened;

me and Tommy shared a kiss~ by the moonlight.
Tommy held my face, kissing my lips.
I looked into his eyes.....
then... he got called in for WWII

This is where things took a turn.
Not for the worst. But they took a turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...