✓Apocalyptic natural disaster...

By koushuu17

Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
161-180
181-200

141-160

76 0 0
By koushuu17

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

grilled snails

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The cause of the incident was the monkey's urine.

When you go out, you can only find a place to pee and urinate.

Then something went wrong.

The monkey's urine stain ended up in an ant's burrow.

The hole in the cave is so small that you can't even see that there is a cave.

Who knows, there are mutant ants inside, or a group of them.

Forget it, the key point is that the monkey is still running in the direction of the large army.

Originally, only he had to be sacrificed, but as soon as he ran in the direction of the team, the entire team started running with him.

There is no other way, monkeys are the most flexible and can run the fastest.

The people behind him can only follow him.

You can't just run around blindly.

It's too dangerous outside. If I get lost, I don't know how long I can survive alone.

To everyone's surprise, Su Yinhe ran not too slowly. He was on par with the monkey, or even faster than him.

The monkey was originally running at the front, but as he kept running, he ran behind Su Yinhe.

The monkey himself was also shocked. He increased his strength and speed, and ran side by side with Su Yinhe, "Fuck! Boss Su, you can do it. Run so fast."

Su Yinhe didn't say anything, gritted his teeth and continued running.

Oh my god, it turns out that the ants have grown so big and so disgusting that she is scared.

Su Yinhe could beat him, but when she saw the dense ants, she felt a little sick.

Her trypophobia is not serious, but she can't accept it. The ants that were always small have become so big, and now they are still a group.

After all, she wasn't used to it yet.

The cheetah team ran wildly and finally got rid of the ants.

But there were a few that were running extremely fast and couldn't be shaken off. There were only a few of them, so they didn't bother them and simply killed them.

What happened next was horrifying, they started roasting ants.

Su Yinhe: "!!!"

What are you doing!

Monkey, one of the ants roasting ants, saw Su Yinhe's gaze and smiled shyly, "It's very fragrant. There is very little pollution in the body of ants. It won't be affected by people with superpowers eating it. It tastes pretty good. Boss Su, I'll share it with you after roasting it." A little."

Su Yinhe shook her head quickly, joking, she didn't want to eat roasted ants.

"It's really fragrant and juicy. The juice will be a little more contaminated, but it doesn't matter if it's a superpower." Monkey tried his best to make it easy.

"No, no, no, you can eat. Eat more. I don't need it..." Su Yinhe moved quickly.

too horrible.

so afraid.

Hugging my poor self and shivering.

Su Yinhe finally realized the viciousness of this world.

In this world, zombies are not the scariest thing.

Mutated plants are not the scariest, they are just a little naughty, at least they look okay.

The scariest things are mutated animals that become bigger or weirder.

Ants are so big.

too horrible.

"Actually, roasted ants are not the most delicious, roasted snails are. The pollution value of those things is very low, the attack power is also low, and they are still tender after roasting..."

Su Yinhe: "Ugh..."

When the monkey said this, Su Yinhe lost his appetite for food.

Then the Cheetah Team discovered that Boss Su, who had been eating before, stopped eating very much.

Have you run out of the fruit snacks that Boss Su brought?

The culprit monkey doesn't know the truth yet.

After meeting the mutated ants, I wonder if Su Yinhe was too unlucky and it started to rain.

Rainwater also contains pollutants, so they found an abandoned building to take shelter.

It was really in ruins, with many places collapsed. After Su Yinhe entered, he always felt that the building was crumbling.

It was empty inside and there was a lot of dust on the ground.

Just barely sheltered from the rain.

The smell was a bit strange, and Su Yinhe had difficulty breathing.

Others were used to it. After entering, they cooked a pot of vegetable soup and drank the hot soup from the bowl.

That vegetable was not bought at Su Yinhe's supermarket. It was picked outside before. It was mutated, but not poisonous.

However, it has strong fighting ability, large leaves, and likes to entangle people.

Based on this, Su Yinhe didn't dare to eat it.

She was afraid that this dish had involved someone before.

She is not from this world, she is pretentious and doesn't mind this.

As for the pot they cooked this dish in

Forget it, just eat it by yourself from now on.

Anyway, there are so many fast food, rice balls, and various cooked foods in her space.

Chi Yan knew that she was going to follow the Cheetah Team out, so before she left, he stuffed her with a bunch of prepared meals.

It was originally his inventory, but he was worried that she would go out to eat and sleep in the open, so he gave it to her.

This rain came suddenly and ended suddenly.

After the rain stopped, they went out on their way again.

Then

Su Yinhe was very good at memorizing things. When he met the roasted... ah no, the snails that Monkey had mentioned before were not yet roasted.

Big, slippery, disgusting...

vomit.

Bless you from earthworms.

The Cheetah team was very excited to see the snail, and one rushed forward than the other.

Su Yinhe was vomiting right behind.

She saw the tentacles stretched out by the snail and felt bad all over.

There are not many snails, just two.

After beating the snail so much that it shrank in, they started roasting the snail. I can't say roasting it. They asked the fire superpower to set fire to the snail shell.

The snail in the middle was roasted and stretched out its tentacles, then was burned by the fire and retracted again.

When it gets heated, it stretches out again; when it gets burned, it shrinks back again.

As it roasts, the snails begin to release water. But the fire breath of those with fire powers is immortal.

Then he continued to bake, and a scent reached the tip of Su Yinhe's nose.

Su Yinhe: "..."

She silently took out a mask.

too horrible.

Two snails were roasted in a short time.

The monkey was very excited and was the first to rush into the snail shell and pull out the meat.

The roasted snail meat shrank and became smaller, and it was easily pulled out.

Several people cut and ate them with knives.

The monkey was eating and wanted to share it with her, "Boss Su, take two bites. It's really tender."

Su Yinhe, wearing a mask: "..."

Thanks for the invitation.

She just felt horrible.

After eating the snails, it was almost dark. Only then did Su Yinhe realize why they were so excited before.

Not just for food, but for housing.

The monkey is thick-skinned and rushes to live in the snail shell.

This snail shell is quite big, more than enough for one person.

You can't say stop, just lie down.

The space inside is not very large, and it is actually not comfortable to lie down on, but it is better than lying directly outside.

Two snail shells, one for the monkey, and Xu Jiaoqin came specifically to ask Su Yinhe if he wanted to try it.

The snail inside was gone, but Su Yinhe was still afraid and shook his head in refusal.

She loved the tent, she loved her tent so much.

The monkey also loved the snail shell. He was very sorry that he couldn't take the snail shell with him when he left the next day.

"It would be great if I could meet a snail today." Then he could have another roasted snail meal and sleep on a snail shell tonight.

Su Yinhe: "..."

God bless you, don't meet anyone else except mutated sheep today.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

tranquilizer gun

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

She was really scared.

"The roasted snails are really delicious." Monkey said with an expression on his face as if you had not suffered a big loss.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Really, she loves to suffer.

She likes to suffer the most.

Don't like to eat snails.

Fortunately, they didn't encounter any more snails during the rest of the journey.

But similarly, no mutated sheep were encountered.

"Is there really a sheep?" Bai Yuanyuan asked. How long have they been looking for it? Let alone the sheep, there is not even a single wool in sight.

"There should be. The base has sent out missions, so we can't deliberately let us go in vain."

"I really want to eat roasted lamb legs or roasted whole lamb." Although the monkey ate the snail, the snail can't compare with the sheep.

Of course, he was talking about raising before mutation.

The smell of the mutated sheep is stronger, the meat is hard, and there is a slight toxin. If it is not cooked, it will go straight to the sky.

"I want to eat too." Bai Yuanyuan was also greedy.

"Okay, okay, if we find it, let's have a meal first and then go back." Yun Wujiu said shamelessly, are all the Cheetah team greedy?

One or two, it's as if they haven't eaten in eight hundred years.

"We were supposed to have a meal first and then go back. Are you going to deprive us of our meal, Captain Yun?" Monkey looked at him in disbelief.

Yun Wujiu: "..."

There is no way to communicate.

Really.

Who is that?

"Then we have to find the traces of the sheep first." Now there is not even a single piece of wool left.

"It's fine without sheep, at least give me some wool. Hey, we found the sheep, can we shave the wool first when we bring them back?" Part of the prey brought back must be handed over to the base, but she was a little reluctant to part with the wool. .

If the prey is to be delivered, can the hair be left behind?

"Wutong, you are so smart. When the time comes, we will put the wool in the space and hand over the bare sheep. I will knead the wool." Bai Yuanyuan responded positively.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Seeing how enthusiastic they were talking about it, I thought they had killed many mutton chops. In fact, there is not even a hair.

"You are not lost, are you? In the wrong place?" Otherwise, why after walking around for so long, there is still no sheep.

"Impossible." Xu Jiaoqin said seriously, "I followed the map. There is no way I could be wrong."

Xu Jiaoqin took out the map and studied it carefully.

Then, he nodded again and said, "You're right."

"Let's expand the scope." Mutated sheep are animals. Animals can move and will not stay in one place.

When we arrived, the base only said it was in this area, but no one knew whether the sheep might have run away and moved to another place.

"It's still expanding, it's already very big." Bai Yuanyuan was weak. They had been looking around here for many days.

She felt like she had been drained.

"Look again. If you can't find the sheep, you have to find something else. You can't go back empty-handed." Xu Jiaoqin didn't look good. They had been gone for so long, so they couldn't go back empty-handed.

If there are no sheep, wolves or deer will do.

Always bring some prey back.

The cheetah team was in a hurry to find prey. Xu Jiaoqin got angry and had a blister at the corner of her mouth.

"Boss Su, sometimes I really envy you." She suddenly said this when she saw the leisurely Su Yinhe.

"What are you envious of?"

"I envy you that you can eat enough for yourself and the whole family is not hungry." Xu Jiaoqin winked at her playfully.

It's been several days, but the Cheetah Team still hasn't found any prey.

Not a single living animal.

Su Yinhe was silent for a moment.

"Well... come on, you can do it if you work hard."

Xu Jiaoqin's face was a little dark.

"What can I do?"

"You can become a human being."

Xu Jiaoqin: "..."

What the hell.

Fortunately, there is no sure path.

Just when the Cheetah Team had given up and returned to base, they were caught off guard and encountered a group of mutant sheep.

I dont know if they are the group the base mentioned, but luckily I met them.

I wont go back empty-handed.

Su Yinhe counted more than a hundred of them.

She relied on her superior strength to roughly count.

The monkey was so happy when he heard her words.

"Boss Su, there are so many."

"Why are you lying to me?" Su Yinhe glanced at him.

"Hey, I'm so happy." Monkey scratched his head, a little embarrassed. He was really happy and could eat meat.

Awesome.

The sheep have been found, but how to hunt them is another problem.

The number of sheep was unexpectedly large. There were not many people in the cheetah team, and the attack power of the mutant sheep was not small. They could not hunt them all at once.

But they were reluctant to let go of so many.

After finding the mutated sheep, they did not go up to hunt them immediately.

Instead, they followed the sheep from a distance, discussing how to hunt with them.

Everyone in the Cheetah Team wants to keep all these sheep.

Don't let one go.

In the past, they might have reluctantly let most of them go and hunted only a small number. Because they only have two legs, each person can take one with them at most. There are too many.

But now that Su Yinhe, who has space, is following him, they are a bit greedy.

I want to kill them all.

There is so much meat that they cant bear to part with it.

But how to hunt is another question.

They are not hunters.

If there is no apocalypse, they are just ordinary social animals.

"Make a trap." Bai Yuanyuan gave his own suggestion.

"With so many sheep, how big of a trap do we have to make."

"That...hidden weapon."

"We have hidden weapons? Why didn't I know?"

"Then... there seems to be no way. I really let go of so much, it's all flesh and blood. I can't bear to let it go." Bai Yuanyuan covered her heart, it was going to cost her her life.

Although the sheep were still walking around leisurely, when they found them, Bai Yuanyuan had already claimed them.

"There's nothing we can do." Yun Wujiu was also helpless. He has a bright mind, but they have nothing on hand, and many ideas cannot be realized with just one superpower.

"Captain Xu. Before hunting the sheep, I have a question."

"Say." Captain Xu was also very confused. She couldn't bear to part with so many sheep, but she had to make a choice.

"No one will pick it up again." What the Tigers did was so disgusting that the monkey still has a shadow. He almost died because of the Tiger Squad.

If it weren't for Boss Su...

Wait a minute! What is Boss Su doing? !

The monkey's eyes widened.

Following the monkey's gaze, everyone also looked over.

Then I saw a hill piled next to Su Yinhe. She was still taking things and building the hill.

"Anesthesia gun." After Su Yinhe had enough, he threw one to Xu Jiaoqin.

"I will provide you with the tools, and I will share half of the sheep you catch."

"Deal." Xu Jiaoqin agreed without thinking.

There are more than a hundred. If we get half of them, the Cheetah Team can get more than fifty. If you just rely on yourself, there will be more than thirty at most.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Sheep bleating

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

With the tranquilizer gun, it will be easier to handle. The Cheetah Team has a group of superpowers, plus the tranquilizer gun, which can also let a sheep escape.

Not to mention Su Yinhe, even they themselves looked down on themselves.

With the help of tranquilizer guns, the Cheetah Team quickly captured more than a hundred sheep.

Every sheep is intact and not dead.

Because Su Yinhe's space could only accommodate dead objects, they had to kill the sheep manually.

The wool of these sheep is very dirty. It looks white from a distance but gray when seen up close.

Su Yinhe originally wanted to masturbate.

But when I looked closer, I had no idea.

The mutated sheep is much larger than the non-mutated sheep, but not as exaggerated as the previous snail.

It's probably twice as big as it was before the mutation.

After killing the sheep, Su Yinhe took back the anesthetic gun. It was a good thing, but she didn't feel comfortable giving it to them.

She is stingy and cannot let others have sex for free.

The anesthetic gun was taken back, but Xu Jiaoqin asked her for the scissors again.

Because they want to shear the sheep's wool.

Of course, the half given to Su Yinhe will not be cut.

There were a total of 108 sheep, and Su Yinhe divided them into 54. The remaining 54 were left, and the Cheetah Team had to hand over half to the base.

They only have 27 left.

Su Yinhe simply gave each of them a pair of scissors. They clicked them, and Su Yinhe slowly accepted her sheep.

I kept it and hesitated again.

The wool of these sheep was too dirty and she didn't really want it. If she just kept it like this, she would have to shear the wool herself.

"Captain Xu, please help me shear the wool from my sheep. The wool will belong to you, and then... I want 50 of them, and the four will be given to you."

Xu Jiaoqin's eyes lit up as she was shearing sheep, "It's done." It was so good. I earned 4 more sheep at once, and there was so much wool.

Su Yinhe didn't want those dirty wool, but Xu Jiaoqin and the others did.

Wool is good, wool is wonderful.

This much wool is enough for them to make clothes and quilts.

The extra ones can be exchanged with others.

With more than a hundred sheep, the Cheetah Team is very busy.

They are not professionals themselves and are not very skilled in shearing sheep. It takes them a long time to finish shearing one sheep.

Some of them had rough hands and feet and even cut off all the meat from the sheep.

Su Yinhe threw the sheep out of the space again, and then ran to the side to look out.

The Cheetah Squad was worried that someone would miss it, and she was worried too.

There are 50 sheep that belong to her. If someone robbed her, she would be heartbroken.

The cheetah team was hard at work shearing sheep, while Su Yinhe was watching from a distance.

But she didn't stay in one place all the time. She looked for a while, looked into the distance, and then looked at them shearing sheep.

If she saw one cut, she would run over and collect one.

Cut one, keep one.

The sheared wool is also collected and placed in an area, piled together.

It took them three days and three nights to shear more than a hundred sheep before they finally finished shearing. Fortunately, no one came to pick up the missing sheep.

When leaving, Bai Yuanyuan and Liu Wutong carefully checked whether there was any wool left on the ground.

During this inspection, I actually picked up a small handful of wool that fell on the ground.

Su Yinhe: "..."

The eyes are weird.

You can find such thin roots.

Everyone was happy when they went out and got so many sheep and so much wool.

On the way back, they also ate roasted whole lamb three times.

The seasoning was contributed by Su Yinhe.

She divided a leg of lamb, and even though it was covered with seasoning, there was still a strong mutton smell.

After she took one bite, she couldn't eat anymore.

I'm really not used to it.

In the end, Xu Jiaoqin gave her half-chewed leg of lamb to Xu Jiaoqin. They didn't dislike it and ate it very deliciously.

They all ate deliciously when there was no seasoning, let alone the seasoning provided by Su Yinhe.

After so many seasonings, the soil on the ground smells fragrant.

Although the mutton had a foul smell, they ate it deliciously. Su Yinhe looked at it and wanted to eat it, but he didn't like the smell.

But she remembered that she had packed a lot of barbecues in her space.

There is also roasted lamb.

She picked out the kebabs and started to skewer them.

The more people there are, the more lively it is.

When she goes back next time, she will definitely eat roasted whole lamb.

She was also very greedy watching them eat roasted whole lamb.

The Cheetah team ate a total of 8 sheep. They took 50 sheep back and gave 25 to the base.

When Su Yinhe followed him back, he saw the constipated expression on the person in charge's face after Cheetah handed over 25 bald sheep.

"This sheep... why is it bald?" She was still thinking that with so many sheep, she secretly sheared some wool to make gloves.

The result, at a glance.

Bald.

It's clean, not a hair on it.

"Ahem. This...hasn't mutated. He's just bald." Yun Wujiu still felt unnatural when he lied.

Person in charge: "..." See if I believe it or not.

"It's really mutated. People mutate in the direction of being hairless..."

principal:""

Do you think she is blind?

At first glance, he looked bald.

But there is no fault in the behavior of the Cheetah Team.

The base is asking to hand over half of the prey.

But I didn't say that I have to pay the hair too.

But the face of the person in charge was still black.

Thanks to her special position, she knew that the Cheetah Team was going to hunt sheep, and she wanted to secretly shear some wool.

As a result, my dear, not a dime was left.

The person in charge was in a very unhappy mood.

The team behind him was also picked on when he handed over prey.

The Cheetah Team was very happy to get so much wool, no matter how unhappy the person in charge was.

Anyway, as long as they are happy.

Whether the person in charge is happy or not is none of their business.

They were in a hurry to deal with the sheep and wool. Su Yinhe put down their sheep and wool and left.

When she returned, it was lunch time.

After Chi Yan saw her coming back, he silently added some dishes to her and took a few more dishes from his space.

"Yinhe, you are finally back." When Lin Murong saw her, she stopped eating and rushed up to give her a bear hug.

He didn't notice Chi Yan's murderous gaze behind him.

Su Yinhe smiled, hugged him and pushed him away, "Let's eat first. I'm hungry."

After she sat down, Chi Yan took serving chopsticks and silently picked her food.

Su Yinhe's eyes narrowed, and they happened to be what she liked to eat.

"Thanks for your hard work."

"Ahem." It was not hard at all. Su Yinhe felt that she was just going for an outing. She had everything and was still very happy. I just felt sick a few times during the trip.

But the rest is really hard to say.

"Yinhe, how are you? Did you see anything interesting?" Lin Murong looked at her with a searching expression.

Speaking of interesting things, Su Yinhe thought of roasted snails. Her throat moved, and then...

vomit

"Fuck! What's wrong with you Yinhe? I disgust you! Am I so disgusting?!" Lin Murong looked horrified.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

sense of belonging

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe vomited loudly.

Lin Murong looked depressed on the side.

He has such a handsome face that makes Yinhe feel sick.

No vision.

Fortunately, there was nothing in Su Yinhe's stomach. After vomiting for a long time, nothing came out, only some sour water.

If she actually vomited something, she would probably be even more disgusted.

She has been afraid of seeing people vomiting since she was a child. When she sees people vomiting, she will associate it with others, and then she will vomit. She didn't dare to look at the vomit because it would really make her vomit.

Chi Yan didn't know what happened to her, so he silently handed her a glass of warm water to rinse her mouth.

"Thank you." Su Yinhe took it and rinsed his mouth. There was a strange smell in his mouth after spitting it out.

She drank the rest.

Lin Murong was still drawing circles next to him.

He is autistic.

Because Su Yinhe vomited looking at him.

He began to doubt his appearance, "It turns out I'm so ugly that it made you sick." Lin Murong covered his face with a sad look on his face.

Su Yinhe shook his head, "No, it's really none of your business. I just thought of what I saw outside... ugh..."

Lin Murong: "???"

Still said no.

Seeing him makes me vomit again.

Lin Murong's eyes lost their light.

He is autistic again.

Chi Yan: "..."

I can't eat it with this meal.

There was a table of dishes, but few were touched in the end, and the space was taken back by Chi Yan.

Su Yinhe thought about roasting snails, but now she has no appetite at all. All she can eat now is boiled water.

Lin Murong was also shocked by her and didn't want to eat anymore.

Su Yinhe looked at Lin Murong, who looked lonely, and decided to talk to him carefully. It was really none of his business.

She told them what she had encountered outside, and emphasized the roasted snails.

"When I think about this, I feel like vomiting. It's really not because of you."

Lin Murong looked at her with suspicious eyes.

"Really, really, I swear." Su Yinhe almost raised his hand and swore.

"I'm just telling you. How could someone as handsome as me disgust you?" Lin Murong gradually gained confidence and began to shake her hair.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Although I couldn't see anything, I always felt like there was dandruff in the air.

"Look, I haven't seen you for so long. Am I handsome again?" Lin Murong leaned over to show her face.

Su Yinhe said perfunctorily: "Yes, yes, he is handsome again. He is so handsome."

Lin Murong didn't hear her perfunctory, and happily ran to flirt with Chi Yan again.

"Brother Chi, look if I'm handsome again."

Chi Yan was expressionless and didn't want to answer.

"Brother Chi, tell me, am I handsome again?"

Chi Yan gave him a kick.

"Ouch! You stepped on me again, and I just washed my shoes! Those white shoes, when you stepped off them, they were all black and gray." Lin Murong screamed, but it was a pity that Chi Yan didn't even look at him.

Chi Yan ignored everyone, and Lin Murong continued to come to talk to Su Yinhe.

"Yinhe, do you still want to go out? Don't follow them next time. If you want to go out, come with us." He and Brother Chi were enough to protect her.

Others are in danger, who knows what they are thinking.

The two of them are safer.

"Okay, okay." Su Yinhe said perfunctorily.

"Hey, you caught a sheep. The wool of that sheep is very white and soft. Brother Chi and I have caught sheep before, and they were yellow..." Lin Murong couldn't notice her perfunctory and continued to chirp.

Speaking of this, Su Yinhe became excited, "Don't say it, it's not white at all, it's dusty, and it's dirty when you touch it."

"Sigh. All the sheep in the apocalypse are like this. They are out in the wild and covered in mud. It would be great if there was no apocalypse. I want to eat roasted whole lamb."

"Brother Chi, do you have any sheep in your space? Let's eat roasted whole sheep tonight." As he said this, Lin Murong was greedy again. He wasn't full just now. He felt sad because of it. Now he is happy. , hungry again.

He shouted directly.

Chi Yan: "..."

He looked indifferent. He didn't want to eat roasted whole lamb.

Two days ago, when they were alone, Lin Murong was still craving for a barbecue with him.

How can I continue to eat such unhealthy food?

Lin Murong had to be allowed to eat cabbage for two more days.

In the pool banquet space, when it comes to vegetables, cabbage is the most abundant.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, he mistakenly entered a cabbage plantation, and the owner turned into a zombie. Although he didn't like cabbage, he couldn't let it go when he saw it. He harvested it wildly and almost exhausted himself.

That was the first time that he had used space to this extent, so later on, whether intentionally or unintentionally, he did not have that kind of situation happen again.

Don't think too far, just cook some cabbage for Lin Murong for the next meal.

The kind with peanut oil.

The roasted whole lamb that Lin Murong longed for was naturally missing. Chi Yan didn't want to eat it. Su Yinhe had been traveling for several days and was too tired to eat it.

He was a man with nothing but thoughts.

It is impossible to do.

After returning, Su Yinhe slept for two days.

In the past two days, except for going out to eat when I was hungry, I would go back to sleep at other times.

After she woke up completely, the first thing she did was to make up for what she had missed.

A lot has fallen behind.

Eat snacks and watch at the same time.

This journey gave Su Yinhe something more in his heart.

She had a supermarket before, and she always wanted to stay in the supermarket. It was fun, but now she thought about it, she should also see the outside world occasionally.

Go see this devastated planet.

Looking out from the supermarket, the angle of view was too small, and now she wanted to see further away.

In addition to the area around Sun Base, she can actually go to other bases.

that is

Su Yinhe looked at Chi Yan's face and hesitated.

What to do with this person.

Otherwise, leave it first.

Anyway, he was still alive and well before she came.

It probably doesn't matter whether she's here or not.

During the days she was away, nothing happened to him and he was living well.

Anyway, the system won't come so soon, otherwise, she should go out and have a good time first.

The world is so big, we can't stay at the Sun Base all the time.

She also wants to see other bases, such as moon base, star base...

However, they are still friends, so we should always say goodbye when we leave.

Su Yinhe told them his decision.

Chi Yan's eyes were heavy and he said nothing.

Lin Murong, on the other hand, could open his mouth enough to fit two eggs.

"You want to leave? Do you want to take your supermarket with you? What should we do? I have already seen your supermarket. How can you tolerate my useless steamed buns?"

It does not make sense.

Su Yinhe had a dark look on his face.

Lin Murong has not forgotten that he wants to cultivate something as mutated as Su Yinhe's supermarket.

"Come back?" Chi Yan asked.

"Go back, I'll definitely go back. I'll go back when I've had enough fun." When the system came, she would answer after asking.

"Then...can I go with you?"

"Ah? Are you coming with me? That base..."

"Well, I'll follow you." Chi Yan doesn't have a sense of belonging in the base or anything.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

bunny apple

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Okay, okay, I'll give you a room." Although Su Yinhe wanted to go somewhere else.

But I am also afraid that something will happen, that once I come back, the good man will disappear.

In this world, everything is lacking except for surprises.

If he wants to go with her, that's of course the best.

"No, what should I do if you leave? Brother Chi, Yinhe, you actually want to leave me." Run away to the world of two!

Lin Murong felt like a child abandoned by his parents.

Loneliness overwhelmed him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Su Yinhe: "..."

So embarrassing.

"Let's go, let's go together. Let's go together if you want."

"Are you willing, right now? I can do it now." Lin Murong actually had no sense of belonging to the base, and he was not a leader like his uncle.

He comes and goes like the wind, free.

If you want to visit other bases, you must first go to the supermarket.

Su Yinhe himself does not have the ability to teleport.

Chi Yan and Lin Murong put away their things and followed Su Yinhe back to the supermarket.

It had been almost a month since I had been back to the supermarket. When Su Yinhe entered suddenly, he still felt strange.

After returning home, I immediately gave myself a cup of fruit tea.

Although there is a space and you can drink it outside, the food taken from the space always doesnt taste as good as the freshly made food.

Chi Yan and Lin Murong also got themselves a drink.

When I brought them back this time, I planned to give them a long stay. I couldn't sleep in two dark storage rooms like last time.

She took them to the guest room, but of course, they were not with her.

Separate from her real home.

Their two rooms were also far away from her.

Chi Yan's and Lin Murong's rooms were close to each other. They lived in the same household.

One bedroom and three living rooms.

But they still have to prepare the quilts themselves.

So are the ingredients.

She couldn't give it to them for free.

I haven't slept yet, so I can't be so generous.

Su Yinhe spit on himself.

Wait until you fall asleep.

Although it is a long-term stay, it does not necessarily mean a long-term stay. Lets see when Tongzi comes back.

However, they still planned to have a big meal to celebrate.

Chi Yan and Lin Murong cook.

Su Yinhe also contributed the big lobster and king crab below.

Lin Murong ate the crab without raising his head, "It's really good. It was the last time I ate king crab."

Su Yinhe: "..."

Useless nonsense literature.

"Yinhe, are you really not in need of a son?" Lin Murong couldn't stop his mouth with so much food. He winked at Su Yinhe while eating.

Before Su Yinhe could answer, Chi Yan snatched away the crab legs he was eating.

"Brother Chi!" Lin Murong was furious after he had eaten it all and was robbed.

He was so busy grabbing crab legs that he forgot to do things for Su Yinhe as a son.

Su Yinhe breathed a sigh of relief.

It's hard to be good at always being perfunctory.

Chi Yan also breathed a sigh of relief.

I am always worried that my seniority will drop a bit.

After finishing the meal, Lin Murong went to wash the dishes honestly. Su Yinhe gained two more friends. The seniority of Chi Yan was not reduced, and everyone was happy.

After finishing the meal, Su Yinhe left, leaving them time to clean up.

It's actually quite empty here, with all the furniture that should be there.

She bought this place before and when she was renovating it, she actually considered renting it out to make money.

So there are quite a lot of houses on the fifth floor, and everything that needs to be renovated has been renovated.

Every home is different, she designed it specially.

What she thought at the time was that even if she didn't rent it out, she could occasionally change houses to live in. Different decorations would give her a sense of freshness.

Now it's cheaper for them both.

Su Yinhe went back to make up for the missed drama.

Chi Yan and Lin Murong stayed to clean up.

Poor Lin Murong, after washing the dishes, just sat down and was asked by Chi Yan to mop the floor.

Fine.

Just mop the floor.

After mopping the floor, I cleaned the windows, and after cleaning the windows, I wiped all kinds of furniture...

Endless.

Lin Murong got angry and argued with Chi Yan.

Chi Yan can't rely on his own strength. If he has space, he will always call him around.

Chi Yan didn't bother to argue with him and just started beating him.

He was very careful when beating him, not daring to damage Su Yinhe's furniture.

Poor Lin Murong couldn't make up his mind and was beaten, but he still had to continue working.

It's like getting a beating in vain.

He still had to work through the pain.

If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have committed suicide.

Lin Murong cried silently.

Chi Yan was not idle either and started various washings.

All kinds of rubs.

He felt that he still didn't have enough wet wipes.

No one has lived here for a long time, and there is a lot of dust in the corner. Lin Murong mopped the floor not carefully, and there is still so much dust on the ground.

Chi Yan began to rework.

Lin Murong thought that moving into a new home was a good thing.

But as he was packing up, he suddenly felt that living in a tent was quite good.

real.

Damn pool party.

Which side of the rag was washed?

The green ones will be turned into white by him.

The other remaining rooms were unoccupied, but Chi Yan couldn't bear it and cleaned them anyway.

The living room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, room, all the corners were not spared, they were so clean that Xiaoqiang would have to slip when he came.

Lin Murong: "..."

Numb.

Completely numb.

Damn that idiot Chi Yan, take the chandelier down and wash it too.

He's so awesome.

It can be wiped off, but it still has to be removed.

When Yinhe saw it, he couldn't scold them to death.

Lin Murong cursed.

He was cursing in his mind, but his hands kept moving.

There is no way, there is really no way.

If he doesn't work, Chi Yan will beat him, but he can't beat Chi Yan.

Woo woo woo...

The patch on my waist is still green.

Lin Murong was very sad.

They worked on sanitation for five days, which Su Yinhe didn't expect.

After finishing it, Chi Yan invited her in.

She almost didn't dare to go in when she saw the floor, which was so clean that there were no traces of human figures on it.

"Come in." Chi Yan saw her hesitation and pulled her.

He was wearing a white T-shirt today, which looked a little tender.

Well, my skin is so good, Im jealous.

Damn it, her skin wasn't as good as his.

Her eyelashes are still so curled up, they are even curlier and darker than hers.

When Lin Murong saw Su Yinhe coming, his whole face collapsed, and he started crying while hugging her.

"Yinhe wuwuwu... Why didn't you come to see me earlier? Do you know what inhuman treatment I suffered in the past five days..."

"Okay, shut up." Chi Yan pulled him away.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Su Yinhe: "..."

do not want to talk.

"Eat some fruit, I just cut it." Chi Yan brought her a plate of cut fruit.

Um

Also cut a rabbit apple.

Not very well cut.

Su Yinhe saw it at a glance and was reluctant to eat it when he picked it up.

(End of chapter)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Cookies

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

But if you cut everything, it will oxidize if you dont eat it.

Su Yinhe still ate it in one bite.

Sweet.

It's the kind of crispy and sweet apple she likes.

"I want to eat too." Lin Murong, who was crying, saw him and shouted for food.

Just when he reached out to get it, Chi Yan stuffed an unpeeled apple directly into his mouth.

Chi Yan ignored Lin Murong's resentful expression and began to ask Su Yinhe what he wanted to drink.

"I can do it all." Su Yinhe is not very picky. You can drink boiled water, tea, and various carbonated drinks.

"Then let's have some tea."

"Okay, I can do either." Su Yinhe nodded obediently.

Su Yinhe thought that drinking tea was just a matter of putting tea leaves into a cup, pouring in boiling water, and brewing.

As a result, Chi Yan's tea seemed to be different from what she had imagined.

Su Yinhe watched him take out a tea set from the space, and then took out a dozen cans of tea for her to choose from.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Silence is gold.

She knows the difference between this tea leaf and tea leaves.

Aren't they all the same?

They look similar and taste similar.

She pointed to one at random.

Chi Yan opened the can of tea and started making tea for her.

She watched him ironing cups and picking tea leaves, making a pile of them.

I finally flushed it, poured it out, and flushed it again.

Then he fell down again.

The movements are very elegant.

But I cant appreciate it.

She could only admire his face.

She cursed herself again in her mind. Then stared at his face with peace of mind.

I don't know if it was her imagination, but I always felt that Chi Yan moved more gracefully after noticing her gaze.

Finally, a cup of tea was placed in front of Su Yinhe, and she took a sip.

I didnt even taste the taste, it was gone

Gone

Already...

grass.

Why is this cup so small?

"Me, me, me, I want it too." Lin Murong also wanted to drink. Chi Yan was pouring it back and forth. After struggling for so long, it tasted delicious.

Chi Yan glanced at him lightly and poured him a glass.

Lin Murong, like Su Yinhe, finished the drink in one gulp.

To be precise, half a mouthful is not enough.

His usual mouthful was much more than this.

"Brother Chi, your tea is so precious. Just brew it a little, and it's not enough for me to drink. The brotherhood between us two, can't you pour me a bigger cup?"

He didn't even know what it tasted like.

"I'll forget it, Galaxy has such a small cup, you are too stingy."

Chi Yan: "..."

Hard.

Lin Murong had been drinking for so long and was really thirsty. Suddenly, he grabbed a big cup from somewhere and poured a pot of tea into his big cup. Finished.

The speed was so fast that even Chi Yan couldn't stop it in time.

"It's just a little hot..." Lin Murong drank too fast and felt that his mouth was burning.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Amen.

She turned her back silently, this kind of bloody scene was not something she should see.

As soon as she turned around, there was a scream from behind.

Then one after another, there were screams.

It doesn't take long, only five or six minutes.

When she turned around again, Lin Murong had disappeared, leaving only Chi Yan.

She was sensible enough not to ask Chi Yan where Lin Murong had gone.

"Let me treat you to some biscuits." Chi Yan took out a box of biscuits.

"There are no cookies like this in the supermarket. I ate these and they were delicious. I think you will like them."

Su Yinhe took the very delicate box and began to chew the cookies silently.

Chi Yan took two more cups of brewed black tea.

A bite of biscuits and a sip of black tea, they go well together.

The biscuits are salty, crunchy, and not dry or choking. There is a coconut scent.

Very delicious.

"Thank you, it's delicious." Su Yinhe nibbled and finished the whole box of biscuits.

And Chi Yans black tea hasnt been finished yet.

Su Yinhe: "..."

I dont know whether to say that he drinks slowly or that he eats quickly.

"Like it?"

Su Yinhe nodded.

"I still have them here." Chi Yan took out a dozen boxes of biscuits at once.

Su Yinhe: "..."

It doesn't have to be this way.

When Su Yinhe left, he was holding more than 20 boxes of biscuits in his hands.

There were originally a dozen boxes, but when she was about to leave, Chi Yan thought it was too little, so he put in another dozen boxes.

She was also stupid, forgetting that she had space, and just carried them home step by step.

There were too many boxes. No matter how careful she was, several boxes would fall out and she would have to go back and pick them up.

Fortunately, she refused to let Chi Yan follow her out, otherwise he would have seen this embarrassing scene.

When a supermarket is moved and where it is moved, it is a very important question.

Su Yinhe decided to listen to their opinions.

"Besides Sun Base, is there anything else you want to go to?" She was not familiar with other bases. They were born and raised here, so they should know about other bases.

Chi Yan: "I'll follow you."

Lin Murong was very interested, "Let's go to Sky Base. I heard that their city walls are very high, as high as the sky."

"The Hope Base is not bad either. It is the base with the most survivors in the country."

"The apple base is also fine. It is said that there are a lot of mutant apple trees in the apple base. Their wood-type superpowers get along very well with the mutant apple trees. The mutant apple said that it not only helps them get apples for them, but also gives them apples to eat. . That apple is big, sweet and not poisonous, and there is a particularly strong wood type user in the apple base who falls in love with the mutated apple tree and speaks love to the apple tree every day..."

"Tomorrow's base is also magical..."

Su Yinhe: "..."

good

These bases sound so unreliable.

Especially that Apple base...

"Yinhe, listen to me, let's go to the Apple Base. Let's eat apples. I heard that people in the Apple Base rarely starve to death. They survive on apples. Let's go and see something."

Lin Murong tried his best to encourage.

Su Yinhe was confused.

Look at Lin Murong, who is full of expectations, and then look at Chi Yan.

Chi Yan stuffed his mouth with an apple again.

"Don't listen to him. Go wherever you want."

Lin Murong still had injuries on his face, which must have been beaten by Chi Yan. Chi Yan stuffed an apple into it, and he pulled at the wound and hissed, but he couldn't bear to part with the apple in his mouth, so he bit into it and finished it.

"Then... let's go and take a look. I'm curious too." Su Yinhe's curiosity has been aroused.

Knowing that Su Yinhe was planning to move the supermarket, Lin Murong was gearing up to watch the supermarket fly.

result

"Gone?"

Lin Murong was dumbfounded.

He hasn't even felt it yet.

Is this it?

Is this three seconds?

"No. We're here." Su Yinhe answered his question, knowing that he still had questions in his mind, so he answered them as well.

Lin Murong didn't believe it, so he climbed out of the window and saw that the place had really changed.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Lin Musen

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"This is unscientific." Lin Murong muttered while looking at the scenery outside the window.

"Is there science in this world?"

Lin Murong: "...It seems not?" Their world is quite unscientific.

Science is long gone.

If there was science, how could this world do it? The sun was shining brightly one second, and the snow was falling the next.

Scientific explanation is unclear.

The landing place chosen by Su Yinhe was near the Apple base, only a few hundred meters away from their city wall.

There is almost no grass growing near this apple base.

This is very strange.

You know, although Sun Base organizes superpowers to kill plants every day, there are still many plants outside the base.

These mutated plants are so tenacious. You cut them down today and uproot them, but they will grow back again tomorrow.

I dont know if they are its descendants.

The superpowers in the Sun Base are diligent in clearing out the area, but no matter how diligent they are, they can only clear a small circle around the base and then clear a path.

But this apple base, as far as you can see, is all yellow.

A bare patch.

"This...disasters are different in different regions?"

"Impossible. Everyone is the same. If we have a flood, other places in the world will also be flooded, and it will be the same. Some places are particularly low-lying and flooded for a particularly long time. Or some places have a lot of plants to begin with, and then there are just more. Lin Murong retorted without thinking.

"Then look at this base..." Su Yinhe pointed to the yellow color outside the window.

Lin Murong looked at the yellow color outside the window and was also puzzled.

There are so many mutant plants surrounding the Sun Base, so why are there no plants in the Apple Base?

"There are green ones in the base." Chi Yan also came over to take a look. After looking at it for a while, he pointed at the base and said.

Fortunately, the window is big enough, otherwise it would not be enough for three people to watch together.

When he pointed, Su Yinhe and Lin Murong tried their best to open their eyes and look at the base.

The walls of the Apple base are also yellow. At first glance, they all look yellow, but if you look closely, you can see a little bit of green inside.

The walls of Apple Base were so low that they could even see the tall buildings inside.

They are all quite tall, and there is a little bit of green mixed in between these tall buildings.

The green spot was so small that if Chi Yan hadn't said it, they wouldn't have been able to see it.

"Brother Chi, your eyes are very good."

Lin Murong praised.

Just when they wanted to continue the discussion, people at the Apple base seemed to notice the sudden appearance of the supermarket. Dozens of people left the base and ran toward the supermarket.

When Su Yinhe saw it, he felt that business was coming.

He stopped talking.

Turn around and run downstairs.

It's open. It's open.

Its been a long time since Ive been sitting in a supermarket selling things, so Im not used to it.

She went down, and Chi Yan and Lin Murong followed.

Coming to a new location to open a supermarket, Su Yinhe has a base and plans to continue working as a cashier. As for the small robot, it will become her assistant.

She also quickly changed the exchange price list.

The strange thing is that after she did all this, no one came in to buy anything.

It shouldn't be.

A few hundred meters is not very far.

According to the running speed of a person with super powers, he would have arrived early. Why hasn't anyone come in yet?

Su Yinhe and Lin Murong looked at each other, while Chi Yan sat aside, not knowing what he was thinking.

She waited for a while and found that no one came yet, so she couldn't help but go to the door to take a look.

As she left, Chi Yan and Lin Murong followed her, one on the left and the other on the right.

Su Yinhe ran to the door and took a look, only to realize that it was not that they hadn't arrived. They had arrived early, but instead of coming in, they surrounded the supermarket door. Everyone stared at the supermarket like a formidable enemy, but no one moved. Just looking at the supermarket, as if waiting for someone.

Su Yinhe fell silent.

Could it be...

Is there any big BOSS?

"It doesn't feel normal."

"I think so too." Lin Murong echoed her.

This is not scientific either.

When they arrived, they saw a dazzling supermarket, but they didn't even rush in to see what was in the supermarket.

If he found a supermarket with lights and snacks inside, he would rush in without thinking.

Could it be...

Did they have no confidence in their own strength and were afraid of something inside, so they went to move reinforcements?

"Should we go out and take a look? Ask?"

"No." Su Yinhe shook his head, "I just sell things. If others don't come in, I can't force them."

"But...don't you think it's strange?" Lin Murong was eager to try, looking like she wanted to go out.

Su Yinhe turned around and ran back to the checkout counter.

Lin Murong was also dragged back by Chi Yan.

"Why are you dragging me back? I don't want to lose face." Lin Murong was dissatisfied with Chi Yan's behavior of dragging him back by his collar.

"Do you have face?" Chi Yan asked in surprise.

"I...you can't hold me back like this." Lin Murong was speechless, but after a while he felt confident again.

"I won't delay next time."

"That's not bad."

Chi Yan looked at him and added another sentence. "Kick it right back next time."

Lin Murong: "!!!???"

Are you still human?

Su Yinhe touched the little robot, wondering if it could open today?

Who are the people outside waiting for, their boss?

Su Yinhe thought of Qin Mingzhou.

Qin Mingzhou didn't know where she had gone. She had been at the Sun Base for so many days, but he hadn't seen her once.

Or maybe, die.

Maybe not dead.

Forget it, lets think about the boss of the group of people outside.

I wish he was richer and could buy more things.

Although there are already many antiques in the space, there are also a lot of jewelry.

But she doesn't know whether the antiques in this world are still antiques in her world.

Can she sell those jewelry?

Moreover, people always want more money.

I will only complain about the lack of money.

Fortunately, those people were very quick, and their boss came quickly.

First a group of superpowers came in, and then quickly lined up in two lines with a wide space in between.

After this group of superpowers came in, they didn't look around, but greeted their boss respectfully.

Their boss, Su Yinhe, looked at him expectantly, asking her to see how ferocious he was to make his subordinates so obedient, even in a supermarket as big as hers, without even looking at him.

Su Yinhe's expectations were shattered.

A long-haired man with dyed green hair walked over in a coquettish manner.

After Lin Musen came in, he determined who the owner of the supermarket was in the first second and walked straight towards Su Yinhe.

"The supermarket belongs to you? Are you the boss?" Lin Musen asked with raised eyebrows.

Su Yinhe looked at his long green hair and nodded.

Lin Musen rolled his eyes and saw the price list.

At this sight, his eyes widened.

"Damn it! You can exchange gold for money to buy things, what fool you are!"

Su Yinhe's face turned dark.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that you are a fool. I meant that the boss is stupid... No, I meant that the person who wrote this is stupid..."

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

fishing

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe looked at him expressionlessly.

Lin Musen coughed twice, "Forget it, can you make the decision? Don't just take advantage of others."

"I won't sell it anymore." Su Yinhe lost his temper.

"No, I'm the boss of this base. If you don't sell it to me, no one will buy the stuff from you." Lin Musen held his head high.

Boss?

That's it?

Base boss?

I'm afraid I'm not a fool.

Su Yinhe didn't believe it.

"Don't believe it, I'm really the boss. Otherwise, you ask them." Lin Musen pointed at the superpower behind him.

These superpowers also shouted "boss" without hesitation.

Su Yinhe: "..."

If he really is the boss of this base...

She felt that she drove to the wrong place and she shouldn't have come to this base.

This is a fool.

The boss is a fool, and the others in the base should not be very smart either.

Lin Musen was very different from the leaders she met at Sun Base.

Those leaders exuded an aura of shrewdness.

Lin Musen...

It feels silly.

He even dyed his hair!

This is the first person Su Yinhe has seen with dyed hair since he came to this world.

It seems that the situation at the Apple base is much better than that at the Sun base.

There are actually people who have the leisure and elegance to dye their hair.

"..."

Su Yinhe was very silent.

Lin Murong, on the other hand, probably had a similar temperament, and soon started chatting with Lin Musen.

It didn't take long for the two people to exchange information.

According to Lin Musen, he is really the boss of the Apple base. Apple Base is not like Sun Base, which was originally an official base.

The Apple base was established because of Lin Musen and is a private base.

So he is really the boss.

I just dont know how someone as stupid as Lin Musen could be the boss for so long without dying?

Su Yinhe thought about this issue while looking at Lin Musen who was having a heated chat with Lin Murong.

He was either pretending to be like this to lower their vigilance.

Or, he is just powerful. Although his brain is not good, his strength can make up for it.

Is someone who might be able to build a base on his own really a fool?

Su Yinhe didn't want to do his business anymore.

I always feel bad.

But Lin Musen came here, and there were so many things in the supermarket, so of course he couldn't bear to let them go.

When he saw it before he came, he was ready to grab it immediately.

But when I saw what was written on the sign, I felt it was unnecessary.

Anyway, I just want some useless gold and jewelry.

This thing is almost like garbage in their base. It's a good deal to exchange garbage for something.

If you grab it directly...

Lin Musen smiled and glanced at Chi Yan, who was standing next to him, and continued chatting with Lin Murong.

He could clearly see Lin Murong's strength and he could beat him, but it was hard to say for the silent man next to him.

Although he brought a lot of people, he could save as much trouble as possible.

In order to save some useless garbage, it is not worth injuring his men.

Let's take out the garbage first. If the garbage is gone by then, you can consider grabbing it.

Lin Musen had various thoughts running through his mind, but on the surface, he looked like a fool.

Lin Murong was very interested in his long green hair, and Lin Musen generously said that he had a lot of green hair dye. If Lin Murong wanted it, he could give him some.

"I have a barber at my base who can dye hair and do hair extensions..."

Su Yinhe's mouth twitched when he saw them talking happily.

Chi Yan tapped her shoulder.

she sighed.

While Lin Musen was chatting with Lin Murong, he didn't forget about business and asked his men to go back to the base to collect all kinds of gold jewelry.

Gold is still very valuable in the early days of the apocalypse, and the base uses it as currency.

But, the end of the world is nowhere to be seen.

Gold, no matter how rare it is, cannot be eaten well.

Now, for people at the Apple base, gold is just garbage. They dont really throw it away as garbage directly, thanks to their collecting habit.

Also because they still have some hope in their hearts.

What if one day the apocalypse passes? The apocalypse is over.

Disaster will never happen again.

Humanity has rebuilt a new home, society has become stable, and gold is circulating again.

They were afraid that one day they would be able to use the gold, so they were reluctant to throw it away.

As for jewelry, people in the Apple base live better than people in other bases. At least they are not as prone to starvation as people in other bases.

If you don't have to worry about eating, some girls who love beauty still like to wear jewelry.

The base was not far away, and Lin Musen's men returned quickly.

They carried two large boxes and put the boxes down directly after entering the supermarket.

Su Yinhe felt shocked.

How heavy is this?

After Lin Musen saw the person coming back, he stopped chatting with Lin Murong.

I opened the box very excitedly. There were gold bars in one box and various jewelry in the other box.

Su Yinhe looked at the two boxes and fell into deep thought.

These two boxes must have contained these things originally. They were so quick that they couldn't have found them temporarily.

But at this time, few people would hoard gold jewelry.

they are

Lin Musen waved his hand, and his subordinates consciously began to take out gold and jewelry, and ran to the cashier one by one to exchange them.

The number of exchanges was getting bigger and bigger, and the smile on Lin Musen's face was getting bigger and bigger.

Su Yinhe originally wanted to help them change, but when he saw the two full boxes, he walked away early.

Let the little robot do the work.

She won't cause any trouble.

Lin Musen had many men, and there were a lot of things in the two boxes, which would be too much to replace in a short while.

He seemed to be no longer interested in Lin Murong, but was interested in Su Yinhe, and he was throwing green hair at Su Yinhe.

"Boss, you guys appeared so suddenly. Is it a superpower?" he asked tentatively.

"Absolutely." Su Yinhe said vaguely.

"Yeah. I've been in the base for too long, and I didn't even know that this kind of new superpower had appeared in this world. But...are you really not here to fish?" When Lin Musen said this, he was nervous He stared at Su Yinhe's face closely, trying to analyze her expression.

"Tsk. This isn't the beach." She hasn't fished before.

She was not worthy of such an activity as fishing.

She used to have no money to buy fishing rods, various fishing gear, and bait.

Moreover, she was also afraid that if she invested too much, she would not be able to catch a single fish.

She worked with a boss of her company before, and because of business discussions, she went to watch him fishing.

After playing around with it in various ways, I finally caught a turtle.

As for the bait, just put it in several buckets.

In the end there was only one turtle.

The boss took it back and gave it to his son who was in kindergarten.

If she has money to buy fishing rods, wouldn't it be nice for her to just go to the vegetable market and buy a few fish?

After hearing what she said, Lin Musen was not angry and just looked at them with a smile.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

The twisted Lin Murong

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Musen brought a lot of people. With so many people changing together, the speed was quite fast.

Soon, the numbers displayed on the robot stopped growing.

Lin Musen also led his men and pushed a dozen shopping carts in.

"It's really good, so much money." Lin Murong looked at the numbers displayed on the robot and felt jealous.

"Why am I so poor?" Lin Murong originally thought that he was quite rich. Compared with other people in the Sun Base, he lived a good life, ate well, drank well, and even his clothes were clean. .

Unlike other people, he doesn't take a shower or change his clothes for months or years, and his body smells bad.

But the people around him were richer and richer than the last.

For example, a pool banquet, a space of materials.

For example, Su Yinhe is a mutated supermarket.

The same goes for this new friend. With so much gold and jewelry, and so much money exchanged, he must have bought a lot of supplies.

Lin Murong's heart was twisted.

He was jealous.

I want to crawl in the dark.

I heard that this will make you feel better.

"Where do you want to get rich?" Su Yinhe asked.

"At least he is richer than Brother Chi." Lin Murong pointed at Chi Yan and said.

"Then... it might be in the next life." It wasn't that Su Yinhe wanted to attack him, but she really felt that if Lin Murong wanted to be richer than Chi Yan, he would have to live in the next life.

There are really many things in the pool banquet space.

There are many types and quantities.

Although he is not as awesome as her infinite supermarket, she feels that in this world, he is the person with the most supplies besides her.

The supplies he has on him are enough to support a large base.

"You...you are so...too much." Lin Murong was angry.

"At this time, shouldn't you say that I will surpass Chi Yan sooner or later? Shouldn't you encourage me?"

"If I really said that, it wouldn't be called encouragement, it would be called flattery. People are not very confident. If you are overconfident, you will easily fall to death." Su Yinhe said honestly.

The corners of Lin Murong's mouth kept twitching. Looking at Su Yinhe's sincere face, he couldn't find any words to refute for a moment.

never mind.

This place is no longer suitable for him.

Lin Murong ran to watch what Lin Musen was buying, not wanting to stay in this suffocating place.

Lin Musen's men followed him, and he refused to take it unless he said so.

Their eyes would not wander around, they would just stare at Lin Musen.

Lin Musen was shocked when he entered.

So many things, so many snacks.

The last time I saw so many snacks was the last time.

Damn it, instant noodles.

Lin Musen picked up a bag of instant noodles and looked at the picture on it, making his mouth water.

But he only took one pack and put it in his pocket, and did not ask his subordinates to put all the instant noodles into the shopping cart.

After taking this pack of instant noodles, he continued shopping. Everything he saw was fresh and he wanted to buy everything he saw.

But he also understands that these are not the best, nor are they what he should buy.

These are not important, the most important thing is rice, flour, grain, oil, and salt.

Lin Musen quickly found what he wanted, first bags of rice and bags of noodles.

When he saw it, his heart beat fast.

But he didn't order his men to start moving. Instead, he found the oil and salt, and picked out what kind of rice and what kind of oil and salt to take.

Um

cheapest.

There is no way, he has to support the entire base.

This is what the boss should do.

sad.

Lin Musen ordered them to start taking the ones he had selected.

When you're done, take the others.

Lin Musen didn't know yet that there was so much stuff in this supermarket. He just wanted to get the cheapest one, and then get the more expensive ones after the cheapest ones were gone.

Spend the least money and buy the most supplies.

The numbers on the gold and jewelry he just exchanged looked large, enough for him to buy a lot of things.

But he is the boss of the base and has to support the entire base.

The Apple base is not big, and the number of people in the entire base is small, but it is just smaller than the official big base.

More than a thousand people.

More than a thousand mouths, no joke.

If it weren't for Guoguo, he really wouldn't be able to support them.

Lin Musen is not so good that he can really support the entire base.

But as the boss of the base, he will also distribute food to ordinary people in the base when necessary.

For example, when a natural disaster strikes and everyone has no food, he will organize his men to distribute food.

Other times, everyone is left to fend for themselves.

Some time ago, he distributed a lot of food.

I am worried about how to recover blood.

Just came to a supermarket.

Although he didn't know if it was fishing, Lin Musen couldn't care less when he saw these things.

Just fish.

See whether the fisherman is more skilled or the fish is more powerful.

Anyway, he's pretty awesome.

Just when he was in a daze, his men suddenly called him.

"Boss, this... seems a little wrong."

Lin Musen came to his senses.

"What's wrong?"

"This... seems to be endless. I just took a few bags, and... there are a few more bags."

"Really?" Lin Musen stared at it closely, it was really true.

Same as refresh.

Things were taken away and new ones were quickly replaced.

grass.

Lin Musen stared closely, and his men's speed of picking up things also slowed down.

"Hurry up." Lin Musen was a little dissatisfied.

This supermarket appears strange, and the things I buy are also strange.

However, they are all food and cannot be dispensed with no matter what.

After Lin Musen spoke, they took it faster.

He stared at it for a long time but didn't notice it, so he could only tell them to keep moving.

Then he ran to the side to look at something else.

"This green noodle is good and looks healthy." But it's a bit too expensive.

Can't afford it, can't afford it.

He is a man who wants to support a base.

"The purple ones are not bad, wow! There are also pink ones." Lin Musen exclaimed as he looked at the colorful noodles on the shelves.

His men continued to work as if they were used to it, without any special reaction.

Lin Musen looked back, but did not dare to go far.

He feels that he is very powerful and awesome, but he also cares about his life and he does not dare to run around.

What if someone from the supermarket attacks him while he's alone?

No matter how strong a man is, he is still afraid of sneak attacks.

Lin Musen could only stay nearby and did not dare to stray too far from his men.

If something happened too far away, his men wouldn't be able to save him in time... to support him.

Lin Musen felt hungry as he looked at it.

Well, although he has never been hungry, he hasn't eaten rice or noodles for a long time.

I miss you so much.

Lin Musen held a pack of noodles and swallowed frantically.

His subordinates were as blind as they were, turning a blind eye to the boss's unpromising performance.

I'm used to it, I'm really used to it.

The boss is usually so unreliable.

They have been with him for so long, they are already used to it.

Lin Musen swallowed with greed, while his men moved things tremblingly.

It's also very fast.

There is another "mountain" piled up in the checkout area on the first floor.

I havent seen the hill for a long time, I miss it so much. Su Yinhe looked at the mountains of rice and thought to himself.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

But I dont like the mistress

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

That long string of numbers eventually turned into several hills.

When Lin Musen checked out, he found that there was an extra fifty cents.

He just took a lollipop.

Strawberry flavored.

The candy wrapper was torn open, and a strawberry smell wafted into his nose. He stuffed it into his mouth and licked it.

good.

Very sweet.

"Boss, I don't know how you came here. But I hope you leave later." At least wait until he has finished exchanging the gold and jewelry in the base before leaving.

Lin Musen looked at Su Yinhe with a sincere expression.

Those who didnt know thought they were related in some way.

Su Yinhe: "..."

She can leave whenever she likes.

"Boss, you...do you need a bed warmer? Look at my men, all of them are strong..." Lin Musen grabbed one of his men and patted his chest muscles.

Pretty big.

It's bigger than Su Yinhe's.

Su Yinhe's 37-degree mouth spoke a cold word.

"roll."

"Okay." Lin Musen took out a rope from his pocket, tied the long hair on his head, lay down on the ground, and began to roll.

When his men saw him retreating, they also started to move the "mountain".

Su Yinhe: "..."

grass.

This is the first time I see such a shameless person.

"Wow, your rolling posture is very standard." Lin Murong admired it quite a bit.

When Su Yinhe saw it, he wanted to throw Lin Murong out too and let him go with him.

But looking at Lin Murong's innocent, silly, and innocent face, her 37-degree mouth did not continue to spit out cold words.

She took a deep breath, then exhaled, inhaled... took a deep breath.

okay.

much better.

Su Yinhe felt that he had calmed down.

Lin Musen bought a little over 100 million, and his men came and went, so many men moved many times.

Moreover, except for Lin Musen, no one came all day.

"Are the people in Apple Base so unadventurous?" The people in Apple Base are completely different from the people in Sun Base.

People from the Sun Base saw that in a supermarket as big as hers, one after another superpowers came to inquire about information, test, and rob.

Ordinary people who dare not come in will sneak in and watch.

The Apple base was different. Apart from Lin Musen and her men, there was no one else.

No one even came out to see it.

If it weren't for Lin Musen's expression of making a lot of money, she might have thought that the people in the Apple base were very rich and didn't need this much.

With them looking like this, she felt like there was no one else in this base except Lin Musen and his men.

"Yinhe, why are you sighing?" Lin Murong was heartless and couldn't understand why she was worried.

"You don't understand." Su Yinhe shook his head with a deep look on his face.

She didn't want to just do business with Lin Musen.

She wanted to see other people.

It would be too boring for just Lin Musen.

"I understand. I understand very well, okay." Lin Murong was very unconvinced. "I know, you definitely want to see the Apple base."

After seeing the Sun Base, Galaxy must also be curious about the Apple Base.

Why doesn't he understand?

"Brother Chi and I will accompany you." Lin Murong hammered Chi Yan next to him.

However, his movements were too slow, Chi Yan's reaction was too fast, and he missed the target.

Su Yinhe looked at the two of them and blinked.

Who said she was going.

Is she worried about the guests?

but

You might as well go and have a look.

See what's going on.

Going deep into the enemy's territory...ah, to see her potential customers.

After Lin Musen's men finished moving the things, Su Yinhe waited for a while and thought no one would come, so he closed the door.

I was going to go see what the apple base looked like the next day and whether there were really apple trees.

However, her plan was not carried out the next day.

Lin Musen, after moving several mountains back to the base yesterday, today he moved several boxes of gold and jewelry in exchange for money to buy things.

Su Yinhe visually inspected that Lin Musen bought more things today than yesterday.

faint.

After Lin Musen went back yesterday, he summoned his men, used his authority, dug deep into the ground, and found all the gold and jewelry that could be found in the base.

Then there are a little bit more than 100 million.

Today, only one tenth has been moved here.

We have to continue tomorrow.

Lin Musen's plan was good, but he couldn't keep up with the changes.

"What? The supermarket won't be open tomorrow?" Lin Musen picked his ears, not wanting to believe the bad news.

The supermarket is not open, so where can he buy it?

"Yes."

"No, the supermarket is closed, I will starve to death."

"Then starve to death." Su Yinhe looked at the rice and various noodles brought out by his men and felt that he was telling lies with his eyes open.

Ah no, I dont think so. He is just lying.

"So ruthless. Boss, I remember you." Lin Musen looked at her deeply, then turned around and started scolding his men.

"Hurry up, haven't you eaten? Where did you eat the big pot of rice I cooked for you yesterday? You're so slow that you thought you were an old man. Speed ​​up! Speed ​​up!" Open the door before it's too late. , move more.

Lin Musen felt that the speed was still a bit slow.

He found a close subordinate and asked him to stop for a moment and run back to the base to call more people.

"There are also gold bars and jewelry that I kept in the small warehouse. Let's move them here with us." While the store is still open, hurry up and buy some.

If you don't buy it, garbage will still be garbage.

The man who had been entrusted with the important task nodded heavily and then ran back to the base.

Not long after, there was a group of people carrying boxes.

The people who came back this time were obviously not as powerful as before.

The new group of people are a little thinner.

Unlike the people who are moving things now, they are stronger and more tidy.

He is also more disciplined and listens to Lin Musen very much.

When the new arrivals saw the supermarket, they became noisy for a while, pointing at the items in the supermarket and talking about it.

However, after seeing Lin Musen, they obeyed each other and joined the team of moving things without looking around.

It seems that Lin Musen is not simple.

So many people listened to him.

Su Yinhe stared at him, thoughtfully.

And Lin Musen still wanted to get close to her.

"Boss, you've only been open for two days and it's not good to close the door. You can at least open for one more day, so that we can make up for three days." One more day, just one more day, he will bring more people here, and the little All the gold, silver and jewelry in the warehouse were exchanged for money.

"No need to join in. Two is good." How suitable for you. She didn't say the next sentence.

"This is not good. Three is good. Three, five, eight, and nine are all good." Lin Musen tried his best to hint.

Su Yinhe: "...but I don't like the mistress."

Lin Musen: "???"

what? What?

Aren't they discussing the number of days to open the supermarket? Why did you go to the mistress? Where is the mistress?

Will someone who owns such a big supermarket also get raped?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

All dead

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Then it seems normal for him to be fucked... He's a normal guy.

I was almost led astray.

"Three is not good, then five. Five is good, but if five is not good, then six is ​​left." In short, we can't just drive for two days.

How could he be willing to change just such a small amount in two days?

"I still like two." Su Yinhe smiled.

Boss, this is a waste of time.

Lin Musen's smile froze.

"Boss, you..."

"Don't worry, we will be back soon. If it is not open tomorrow, it will be open the day after tomorrow. If the backstage is not open, it will be open the day after tomorrow, and the backstage will not be open...then...just pretend I didn't say anything." Lin Murong told him yesterday We had a good chat, and I worked hard to understand him today.

They just ran to the base to take a look.

The Apple base is so close and there are so few people there. It only takes them one day to explore.

The background can be opened.

"Don't be in a hurry." Lin Murong said easily.

But Lin Musen didn't dare to take it easy. If the supermarket suddenly appeared, he was also afraid of disappearing suddenly. He would feel very uncomfortable if so many supplies were not stored in the base's warehouse.

Lin Musen shook his head. No matter how uncomfortable he felt, he couldn't change Su Yinhe's mind for a while. He could only continue to squeeze his men.

Su Yinhe looked at Lin Musen urging his men, and seemed to see her former boss Zhou Papi in a trance.

horrible.

Su Yinhe trembled.

Really scary.

Sure enough, no matter what era we are in, there will always be bosses who are ruthless.

This is not a boss, but he is almost like a boss.

Now that she is the boss, should she hire a few employees and enjoy the joy of being a boss?

Su Yinhe raised his eyebrows and fell into deep thought.

So the question is, where should she find employees.

Eliminate the two next to them first.

Chi Yan, a mysophobic, would not be an employee. She didn't dare to let him be an employee. She was afraid that she would spray alcohol on all the snack packaging and then wipe it down during the banquet.

Very scary.

Neither can Lin Murong. As an employee, he might eat on the sly.

The two kids who helped her before were pretty good.

But she hadn't seen them for a long time and didn't know where they were. Moreover, she is now at the Apple base. She would feel at a disadvantage if she flew back just one day after landing.

She must entertain a few more customers no matter what.

Just Lin Musen.

Lin Musen and the others were moving in full swing. Lin Murong looked envious and murmured: "You are so rich, I am so jealous."

Can there really be no more rich people like him in this world?

Lin Murong once thought that he was so poor because he did not have a space like Chi Yan.

However, Lin Musen, a living example, was right in front of him.

Lin Musen didn't have any space, but he was still carrying boxes of gold in exchange for money. He didn't have space, but he was still richer than him.

Could it be that he is poor because he is too good?

Lin Murong couldn't believe it.

However, he had to believe it.

It turns out that he is so stupid.

Lin Murong was very sad.

"There are so many younger brothers." He didn't even have any younger brothers. He followed Chi Yan every day and acted as his younger brother.

"The more little brothers you have, the more you eat." Su Yinhe hit the nail on the head.

Although I dont know how Lin Musen managed to manage his subordinates so obediently, it is certain that Lin Musen paid a lot.

Lin Musen must be very strong, but if he were strong, he would not be able to conquer so many people.

There's definitely something special about him.

It will definitely cost a lot.

Look, these two muscles.

I dont know how many meals I need to eat in a day.

Lin Murong looked at it carefully and felt that what Su Yinhe said made sense.

"Yes." Lin Murong was convinced.

Lin Musen must have been rich before, so he is still rich now.

Unlike him, he was poor before and is poor now.

Okay, dont think too deeply about it.

If I think about it more deeply, I have to be emo again.

Lin Musen didn't leave until Su Yinhe kicked people out today. When I left, I was still reluctant to leave.

Reluctance to give up materials.

So much supplies.

It feels like a huge loss.

The look in Lin Musen's eyes was one of sadness.

Su Yinhe: "..."

She was like the Queen Mother, Lin Musen was the Cowherd, and her supermarket was the Weaver Girl.

Because he had something big to do tomorrow, Su Yinhe decided to eat something good tonight.

Lets have some more king crabs.

There are also cute abalone.

So delicious.

They are responsible for cooking and washing the dishes at the Chi Banquet, while Su Yinhe is responsible for providing ingredients and eating.

Its nice not having to cook for myself.

Rich people are just different.

I experience the happiness of rich people.

Lin Murong ate without even raising his head.

Chi Yan was calm, and the shelling movements were slow and leisurely. Well, it was pretty and delicious.

Su Yinhe looked at his face and hands, feeling overwhelmed.

Because he had to do something big tomorrow, Su Yinhe didn't rush back to his room to rest after eating and drinking. Instead, he ran to the supermarket and kept loading things into the space.

There are a lot of supplies in her space, but she used to exchange rice for antiques to get too much rice out, so she has to replenish the supplies in the space.

What if she goes to the Apple base and starts her little stall again?

She was like a hamster, running around and stuffing things into the space.

When she was almost stuffed and it was getting very late, she hurried back to take a shower.

After taking a fragrant bath, I was probably so tired that I fell asleep quickly.

She almost couldn't get up the next day, but fortunately she set twenty alarm clocks, and the last one successfully woke her up.

After she got up and washed herself, breakfast was ready.

really not bad.

These two men have not been raised in vain.

After breakfast, three people, two sneaky and one calm, headed to the Apple base.

The Apple base has walls, but they are very short.

They didn't go through the main door, but climbed over the wall.

Su Yinhe and Lin Murong still need to run, so Chi Yan will save trouble.

Just build a water bridge.

He walked in very calmly.

After a lot of hard work, the two people finally managed to break in: "..."

Why not build the water bridge earlier and wait until they come over?

Too much.

After they turned in, they didn't meet anyone.

A successful start.

They don't need to knock out a passerby.

After coming in, Su Yinhe and Lin Murong continued to be sneaky.

Chi Yan: "..."

He felt that Su Yinhe was being led astray.

Although none of them had been here before, Lin Murong relied on his excellent road recognition ability to lead Su Yinhe and Chi Yan around and successfully got lost.

Su Yinhe: "..."

For some reason, the houses built at the Apple base are all yellowish, as if they were put up with mud.

They all do the same thing, they are all high-rise buildings.

It was a bit unclear, so Lin Murong, who was very sure at first, got lost.

And they didn't meet anyone along the way.

"Is it possible that they are all dead?" Lin Murong touched his chin and thought.

"How is that possible? If they are all dead, then the people who came to my supermarket to buy things yesterday were ghosts."

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

apple tree

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe didn't agree with his guess.

"It's not impossible." Lin Murong touched his chin with a wise look on his face.

"roll."

"oh."

"Hey, there seems to be someone there, go and have a look." Lin Murong used his fiery eyes to see a moving person, but it was a little far away.

But you have to go far away, otherwise you will really get lost.

After the three of them walked over, they realized it was a child.

The child was still holding a red apple in his hand.

It turns out that there are really apples in the Apple Base, no wonder its called Apple Base.

"Who are you?" The child looked at them warily.

"We belong to this base." Lin Murong deceived him.

"Bah, liar. I've never seen you." The child grabbed the apple and ran a few steps away.

"Really, there are so many bases..." Lin Murong was mid-sentence when he suddenly remembered that Apple Base didn't have as many people as Sun Base. This kid might actually know everyone in the base.

"Liar." The child took a bite of the apple, then inhaled, and then shouted.

"Help! There are bad guys coming to steal the apples!"

"Help! Someone is here to steal the apples!"

"Someone is here to steal the apples!"

As soon as the child finished speaking, many people suddenly appeared on the street where there was no hair on it.

Then he surrounded the three of them and glared at them.

Lin Murong: "!!!"

"Damn it. Where did they come from?" Lin Murong was dumbfounded, then he hugged Su Yinhe's arm and hid behind Su Yinhe and Chi Yan.

Su Yinhe: "..."

"Brother Chi, it's up to you." Lin Murong patted Chi Yan on the back and gave him his fortune and life.

Chi Yan: "..." I don't really want to be relied on either.

"Go and inform the boss." Fortunately, after those people gathered around, they didn't shout or kill.

They were just surrounding them, ready to fight with their supernatural powers at any time.

"Are they going to notify Lin Musen? Oh no, then Lin Musen knows that we want to sneak in secretly."

"You know what you're nervous about." Su Yinhe felt that Lin Murong was worthless.

"Then... I'm so embarrassed. I'm afraid of embarrassment. It's so embarrassing now." Lin Murong whispered.

"Are you still afraid of embarrassment?" Su Yinhe didn't believe it. Lin Murong was just a social cow. How could a social cow be afraid of embarrassment?

"of course."

"It's okay. You can cover your face later so that you can't see him and won't be embarrassed." Su Yinhe patted him very calmly.

"real?"

"real."

Su Yinhe was just trying to trick people, but unexpectedly, Lin Murong, a fool, really believed her. He took out a red plastic bag from somewhere and covered his head.

So Lin Musen, who was called, saw two normal people and an abnormal person with a red head as soon as he arrived.

He was stunned.

Lin Musen was originally counting the things in the warehouse. He bought so much food in the past two days and moved it around. The supermarket was closed today, so he would take stock of the supplies.

But who will tell him why the boss who refused to open the door sneaked into his base.

He was also arrested.

"Hi." Su Yinhe saw him and greeted him very calmly.

Lin Musen was stunned for a moment, and he said hello to the Lucky Cat.

This is the boss, the boss he wants to kneel down and lick.

"How do you..."

"What, I stayed in the supermarket for a long time, came out to breathe some fresh air, and accidentally walked into your base." Su Yinhe opened his eyes and told lies.

I think they got in over the wall.

Lin Musen knew she was lying, but he didn't expose her. He still wanted to continue shopping.

"Everyone has come in, so I have to entertain you well. Let's go, let's go, this is my friend." Lin Musen spoke to the others.

Those people were also very obedient. After knowing that they were Lin Musen's friends, they quickly disappeared.

Gone as quickly as they came.

Except for that kid just now.

"Dongzi, are apples delicious?" Lin Musen touched his head.

"It's delicious, so sweet." Dongzi nodded. He had already finished the apple, and he didn't throw away the core. Instead, he cherished it and ate it all.

Only the seeds remain.

"Come on, I'll show you three around."

Lin Musen took the three of them and a bunch of subordinates, wandering around.

They followed him to his home.

Lin Musen's home is in the center of the base.

The further we walked towards his house, the more figures appeared.

Everyone who met Lin Musen would stop and respectfully call "boss".

Lin Musen also greeted them patiently.

"Xiao Bei, have you eaten?"

"Uncle Ye, how are you doing recently?"

"Qingqing, have you finished the shoes you made?"

Lin Musen was familiar with everyone here. He remembered their names and their stories.

They who followed him to his home finally knew what the little bit of green they saw outside the base was.

In the center of the apple base, there is a huge apple tree.

This apple tree is not very tall, but it is so big that it would take hundreds of people to surround it.

The trees are also covered with apples of all sizes.

There are big apples as big as ten heads, and there are also apples as small as pigeon eggs.

Some are red and some are green.

quite splendid.

"Let me introduce you to the apple tree at our base, Guoguo." Lin Musen used his superpower to pick three normal-sized apples and handed them to them.

"Try it, the apples are very sweet."

While Lin Musen was talking, the apple tree stretched out a branch and rubbed his hair affectionately.

Lin Musen grabbed the branch and touched it soothingly.

Hearing that there were apples, Lin Murong took off his hood, teleported to Lin Musen's side, took three apples, handed two apples over, and started to eat his own apple.

Don't worry about any problems.

He clicked and gnawed quickly.

"Fuck. It's really sweet, much sweeter than what you gave me last time, Brother Chi." Lin Murong praised after taking one bite.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Are you really not afraid of problems?

"Here you go." Chi Yan was shameless and threw his apple to him.

After Lin Murong took it, he was not polite and continued to nibble.

After Lin Musen greeted Apple Tree, he led them into his home.

His home looks ordinary on the surface, just the kind of house made of yellow mud.

But once inside, I found that there was a lot going on inside.

His house was a mess, filled with boxes and rice bought in the supermarket two days ago.

A lot of things were piled up, leaving only a narrow aisle.

Fortunately, nothing was piled on the stool in his living room.

"Please sit down. I'll just give you fruit tea and boiled water, don't mind." Lin Musen brought two transparent pots, one filled with boiled water, the other filled with cut and dried apple slices.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Guoguo

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Except for Chi Yan who chose boiled water, Su Yinhe and Lin Murong both chose the pot with apple slices.

The water is slightly yellow and tastes only a little sweet.

not bad.

"How about it? It tastes good. I made it myself." Lin Musen narrowed his eyes.

"Very good, but I still think it's better to just eat the apple."

Su Yinhe: "..."

I really want to teach Lin Murong what silence is golden. The expression on Lin Musen's face remained unchanged, then he dug under the table, took out a box, opened it, and found red apples inside.

He handed over the apple in the box and said, "Fellow fellow, I also like to eat apples directly."

"But Guoguo always likes to grow apples a few days a month. If I can't eat them all, I can only make them into apple slices or canned apples."

"When it comes to canning, I have few containers here and can only hold a little, so most of them are made into apple slices, which can be used as snacks or made into tea." Lin Musen explained with a smile.

"The apple tree outside has mutated."

"Yes, that's Guoguo. She's a good apple tree. Even if it mutates, it won't hurt us." Lin Musen said with a gentle expression on the apple tree.

Lin Murong looked at him and then at Su Yinhe.

envious.

So envious.

There is a mutated supermarket in the Milky Way, and Lin Musen has a mutated apple tree that likes to bear apples.

Just him and nothing.

He is obviously also a good master.

"Has your tree been struck by lightning too?" Lin Murong asked leisurely.

"Uh...it seems to have been struck by lightning." After Guoguo mutated, he would often be struck by lightning if there was a thunder, but Guoguo quite liked it.

Said it was like a massage.

He was worried at first, worried that Guoguo would be struck to death by lightning, but later he saw that she was happy every time there was a thunder, so he didn't worry so much.

"Alas." Lin Murong sighed, the apple tea in his hand was no longer sweet.

Some of them have mutated supermarkets, some have large spaces, and some have a mutated and obedient apple tree.

Why can't he have one too.

Could it be that his luck is really that bad?

"Don't be sad, brother, come and eat apples." Guoguo had a seizure a few days ago and had a lot of fruits. He gave him a lot of them. He had already made a lot of apple slices, and he didn't know when he would eat them.

I dont really want to do it again, but if I dont do it, Ill just watch the apple rot.

This is absolutely not allowed. He cannot waste food, nor can he waste Guoguo's love for him.

Su Yinhe and the others arrived just in time.

Lin Murong was fine after eating it for so long. Su Yinhe thought it should be fine, so she also took one to eat. She had just thrown the one into space.

It's really sweet and juicy.

Seeing Su Yinhe eating an apple, Lin Musen had an idea.

"Boss Su, look, we have so many apples. Does your supermarket accept apples?" Lin Musen looked eager.

"I'd like to trade the apples for some rice or something."

People at the base have no shortage of apples, and they can eat them until they vomit. But after all, apples are just fruits and cannot be eaten as food. Besides, after eating apples for so many years, they are also eager to eat something else.

There is a lot of rice in the supermarket, and there are also a lot of apples in their base. If you can exchange apples for rice...

Su Yinhe refused.

"No." It's not like there are no apples in her supermarket, there are unlimited apples.

While the apples here were indeed sweeter and juicier than those at her supermarket, it wasn't necessary.

Whether the apples in her supermarket are sweet or not does not affect her business.

"Why don't you switch with other bases?" Lin Murong asked.

"It's such a long distance, you have to walk on two legs, the apples are rotten, and now everyone doesn't have enough to eat. Do you think it's possible to exchange rice and noodles for apples?"

"Don't you have anyone with space powers in your base?"

"Do you think space superpowers are like big apples? They are there." Lin Musen looked at him like a fool.

There are only a few people in the Apple base, just over a thousand. With such a small number of people, it is almost impossible to create a space superpower.

Tens of thousands of people might only get one.

Lin Murong couldn't help but look at Su Yinhe and Chi Yan.

Space superpowers are so rare, why are there two of them around him.

Could it be that all his luck was spent meeting the two of them?

That's why he doesn't have big supermarkets or big apple trees.

"You two...could it be..." Lin Musen also noticed Lin Murong's eyes.

This guy is not very observant.

She just threw an apple into the space, but she didn't notice it?

Su Yinhe nodded calmly, and Chi Yan also nodded.

Lin Musen: "..."

"Then you guys are pretty... pretty awesome." No wonder they could move a supermarket here.

Is this the ability of space superpowers?

so amazing.

Even more magical than his wood power.

In fact, Lin Musen knew that the supermarket was closed today, so he secretly sent someone to try it. The supermarket door was a glass door, and he wanted to see if he could break it open.

If possible, do a business without capital.

As a result, the people he sent came back and told him that they had tried all methods, including smashing, burning, and lightning... none of them worked.

The fragile-looking glass door didn't move at all.

After working on it for most of the day, there wasn't even a crack.

Very evil.

If it were normal, if he heard that he was a person with space powers, he would try to coerce and induce him to see if he could stay. If nothing else works, tie him up.

However, his men have already tried it for him. The supermarket is not easy to open.

The owner of the supermarket must not be messed with either.

So Lin Musen is very humble now.

"How long do you plan to stay here? Our base is very interesting, you can see more of it." It's better to fall in love directly and live here.

"I don't know, it depends on my mood." However, Su Yinhe did not intend to leave too quickly. She became interested in the apple tree.

She felt amazing.

"Can the tree talk?"

"Guoguo can't speak yet."

"Then you just..."

"But I can sense her mood and thoughts."

"So powerful." Lin Murong exclaimed. Although the wood-type superpowers in their base can also control some plants, they cannot sense those that have mutated or are too large.

The most powerful wood-type superpower he had seen at Sun Base could not communicate with such a large mutated tree.

Because the larger the mutated plant is, the deeper the degree of mutation is, and their mood will be more violent and unstable.

If you are not careful, wood-type psychics who try to establish contact with them will become fools.

It's really impressive that Lin Musen can communicate with such a big apple tree.

The apple tree was still very peaceful, unlike the mutant plants he had seen before, which liked to play tricks and throw people away.

"No. Guoguo is so obedient mainly because I raised her and I used to talk to her often."

(End of chapter)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

apple salad

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

That apple tree was planted by Lin Musen when he was five years old. It was originally planted for fun.

Unexpectedly, the seed was successfully planted by accident.

He mutated after the apocalypse, and people around him advised him to kill the apple tree, because the mutated plant was very dangerous and might kill him at some point.

But he couldn't bear it. All his relatives were dead, and only Guoguo was left.

Later, everyone in this area left and went to the newly built base.

Unfortunately, the place where he lives was not chosen as an official base location due to poor conditions.

The people around him left, but Lin Musen was reluctant to leave.

He was afraid that if he left, his fruit would be cut down one day.

Then he stayed at home alone, and Guoguo grew bigger and bigger.

Later, I was able to control the fruit-bearing.

The most difficult period for Lin Musen was to make a living by eating the fruits produced by the fruit.

Later, his powers also increased, and he bore more fruit than he could eat.

Later, I picked up a few injured superpowers. Those injured superpowers probably liked eating fruity apples too much.

He stayed after the injury healed.

Then they started picking people up too.

After picking up and picking up, his house was full of people again.

They also voluntarily followed Lin Musen's command.

To be his subordinate.

Lin Musen tried to refuse, but failed.

Then for some reason, there were more and more people, and his subordinates suggested that he build a private base.

With Guoguo around, they wouldn't starve to death, and Lin Musen was strong, so he thought it was feasible and built one.

Because many people survive by eating the fruits they bear, it is called Apple Base.

The tree Guoguo has a higher status in the base than Lin Musen.

Although Su Yinhe disagreed, Lin Musen did not want to give up and planned to impress her with his sincerity.

He insisted on keeping them for a few days.

Su Yinhe and the others were already very curious about the Apple base, so they agreed.

As the boss of the base, Lin Musen had many houses, so he let them live next door to his house.

They also specially selected a room with a large window for Su Yinhe. The branches of the apple tree were right next to the window, and you could pick the apples with your hand.

Eight big red apples hung on a thin branch.

Lin Musen directly picked one of Sesu Yinhe's hands.

"It's really sweet." After saying that, he started blinking like a cramp in his eyes.

It's almost explicit.

Su Yinhe: "..."

It can be seen that he is really serious about promoting his apples.

"There are quilts and mattresses, and they've all been washed. If you're not sure, you can bring your own." There's space, so there should be some in the space.

"I know, thank you, I'm relieved."

"Then... if you have any questions, you can come to me." Lin Musen was still a little reluctant to leave when he went out.

"Okay, okay." Su Yinhe pushed him out.

This room is quite empty, with just a bed and a bedside table.

The main focus is minimalism.

Oh, I forgot, there is a branch sneaking in.

Su Yinhe stared at the slowly extending branches and asked sincerely: "Are you sent by Lin Musen to monitor me?"

The branches that were moving slowly trembled and then stopped.

In just a moment, the branch that originally grew outside stretched out to the length of a palm, with two apples hanging on the top.

"Stop pretending, I can see that you are here to spy on me." Su Yinhe didn't expect that this apple tree really understood human speech, so he couldn't help it and started teasing her.

After listening to her words, the branches began to tremble wildly, shaking off five big apples, and then flew out with lightning speed and closed the window.

Su Yinhe was dumbfounded.

It's really like becoming a spirit.

Also close the window.

This tree is not an ordinary tree, it is a tree that can close windows.

This tree not only closes the window, but also "sings" a lullaby to her.

When Su Yinhe went to bed at night, as soon as he lay down, he heard a rustling sound outside the window.

Quite cheerful.

she thought.

Then the more she listened, the more excited she became, and the more she listened, the more excited she became. She didn't go to bed until three or four o'clock.

As a result, when I woke up the next morning, I looked at Lin Murong, who also had dark circles under his eyes.

"you also"

"You were also disturbed by that apple tree all night?"

It's noisy. Su Yinhe nodded.

Lin Murong patted her shoulder, they were brothers in need.

Among the three of them, Chi Yan was the only one not affected. Both of them looked at him with resentment.

Chun Chun was jealous.

"Brother Chi, your room has no windows."

"have."

"Then why didn't the apple tree perform a flying dance for you?" The branch in his room ran to his room and used the leaves on it to shave his face as soon as he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he ran away.

He closed the window, but it turned out that the apple tree was too smart and could open the window.

Then he was harassed all night.

Later, he couldn't stand it any longer. He was so sleepy that he didn't want to move even after being thrown in the face by a branch.

The apple tree probably found it boring and stopped harassing him.

"Trying to act, I plucked her leaves." And ran away.

"You... As expected of you. I learned."

Lin Musen was very sorry to see them.

"I'm so sorry. Guoguo is still young and a little naughty. I apologize to you on her behalf." Lin Musen's tone was so humble that Lin Murong was reluctant to embarrass him.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay to be naughty, it's okay to be naughty." All those who were not naughty died.

Lin Murong waved his hands and yawned.

Lin Musen prepared breakfast for them.

Apple juice, baked apple slices, apple salad.

Its just that this apple salad is a little

"What is this? Why is it so dark?" Lin Murong pointed at the dark juice in the apple salad and asked stiffly.

"Soy sauce."

Su Yinhe: "???"

Lin Murong: "???"

"Can it be eaten?" It can't be poisonous.

"It's delicious. If you eat this for breakfast, you'll feel energetic all day long. I think you guys didn't sleep well, so I specially prepared this for you. You're welcome." Lin Musen handed them chopsticks.

The three people holding chopsticks were at a loss.

"I won't die after eating it." Lin Murong was worried.

"It's really delicious. Take a look at it, Brother Eater." After Lin Musen said this, he personally demonstrated it to them.

I saw him pick up a piece of apple on top, and rolled it because he thought there wasn't enough sauce.

Take one bite.

Then he nodded, "Yes, with the soy sauce, the apples appear sweeter. Try it. I believe you will love it as much as I do."

Su Yinhe's hand holding the chopsticks shook.

"...Well, I think...it's just that you don't have to eat such a heavy meal for breakfast." After Lin Murong finished speaking, he took the apple juice, drank it in one go, and then wiped his mouth.

"I'm done eating, you continue."

Lin Musen was disappointed when he saw that he didn't eat apple salad, and then looked at Su Yinhe and Chi Yan expectantly.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

fried apples

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe: "..."

Chi Yan: "..."

Chi Yan also put down his chopsticks, "Sorry, I don't have breakfast."

Su Yinhe: "I...I'm losing weight." After saying that, he also put down his chopsticks.

"No, how long has it been since you lost weight? You two are not healthy. You don't even eat breakfast."

"Ahem. You're healthy. Eat more." Soy sauce apples are really too much to bear.

Su Yinhe thought this was too explosive.

More explosive than avocado with preserved eggs.

The three of them just escaped the apple breakfast.

But theres no escaping lunch.

After breakfast, Lin Musen took them for a walk around the base. He said it was a stroll, but in fact there was nothing to see. He just took them to the apple tree. Lin Musen touched the apple tree and introduced them to them. .

Say how smart Guoguo is, how cute, how considerate, and how much you like him.

After saying that, he kissed his face again.

"I always thought that was a rumor." I didn't expect it to be true. Looking at this situation, it will be difficult to end it without getting married. Lin Murong could just see the pink bubbles filling each person and tree.

The three of them just listened to Lin Musen talk about him and Guoguo for the whole morning.

Then came lunch.

They thought they could have a normal lunch.

After all, Lin Musen bought so much rice, flour, grains and oils in the supermarket, so it would be okay to live in plain rice.

Lin Murong didn't eat breakfast and was already hungry. He thought that even if he only had white rice for lunch, he could still cook a pot.

However, he fell silent when he looked at the lunch prepared by Lin Musen for them.

The deafening kind.

Rice, yes.

There are even bits of apple in it.

There are more apple pieces than rice.

The dishes included fried apples, stewed apples, fried apples, apple soup, and apple juice to drink.

Three dishes, one soup, drinks, and dessert.

It's apple salad.

Silence is gold.

"Eat, you're welcome."

"I'm not very hungry." This is Lin Murong.

"I'm not too hungry either." This is Su Yinhe.

Chi Yan: "..." Forget about starving to death.

"Why are you all like this? Aunt Bai made this. She is the best cook in our base, and it's delicious." He specially found it.

"We're really not hungry."

"Yeah. I remembered, I should go back to open the supermarket. Don't you still want to buy something? I'll go back and open the door now."

"It's okay. You're already at the base and can't run away. You guys try our special delicacies first. You can't go hungry if you come here." Lin Musen was indeed a little anxious yesterday, but he thought about it now.

Su Yinhe and the others are all here.

It doesn't matter anymore.

He is not in a hurry to buy things now, he wants to sell things now.

To sell something, you must learn to promote it.

How to promote it? Of course, we need to let buyers know how delicious apples are and the many ways to eat apples.

Let Su Yinhe see the benefits and advantages of buying apples.

Make her fall in love with apples.

"I'd rather be hungry." Lin Murong muttered softly.

"What?" Lin Musen didn't hear clearly.

"I mean, we're really not hungry. You go ahead and eat more, you look so thin." Lin Murong pushed the plate with apples to him.

"Oh, it's already noon, let's eat something." Lin Musen pushed back.

"I'm really not hungry. Don't starve yourself." Lin Murong continued to push.

The two then started playing a game of pushing and pushing.

Only Su Yinhe, who was really hungry, secretly took out a sandwich and ate it secretly.

He didnt dare to let Lin Musen see it.

One second I said I wasnt hungry, now Im going to eat.

I always feel bad about being seen.

Fortunately, Lin Musen's attention was focused on Lin Murong and he had no time to look at her.

Su Yinhe's secret plan was implemented.

Chi Yan glanced at her, then again, and again.

After watching it a little too much, Su Yinhe thought he was hungry too, so he brought him another sandwich.

The sandwich was made by Su Yinhe when she had time before. It contained two eggs and her favorite sauce.

Chi Yan took it, but did not eat it, but put it into the space.

At this time, the outcome between Lin Musen and Lin Murong was also announced.

Lin Murong had a bitter look on his face and took a bite of the fried apple.

"How is it? Is it delicious?" Lin Musen looked at him expectantly.

"I can't say it tastes bad, I can only say it doesn't taste good." Lin Murong swallowed the piece of fried apple and then put on the mask of pain.

The apple banquet was not promoted, and Lin Musen was disappointed.

There were four people eating, but only two were full.

One was Lin Musen, who loved apples very much. He ate all the dishes and half of the rice by himself, and gave the remaining half to Aunt Bai.

Another one is Su Yinhe who stole a sandwich.

After finishing the meal, Su Yinhe no longer wanted to explore the Apple base.

It's easy to starve to death if you stay any longer.

It is better for her to open a supermarket.

The three of them escaped from the Apple base as if they were being chased by ghosts.

The first exploration trip was a complete failure.

After returning to the supermarket, Su Yinhe immediately cooked hot pot.

"Hot pot, my lover in the previous life." Lin Murong, who was forced to eat fried apples, looked at the hot pot with very affectionate eyes.

With an extremely pious attitude, I took my first bite of hairy tripe.

"Hot, hot, hot, but it's delicious." Lin Murong cried while eating. Apple feast, is that something people eat? Hot pot is better, hot pot is always the best.

He loves hot pot, Guo Guo~

Chi Yan didn't express any emotion, but the action of picking up the food today seemed a little impatient compared to the past.

It seems that all kinds of apple dishes have been badly damaged.

After Su Yinhe finished a sandwich, she originally felt that she was full, but when she saw the hot pot, she felt that she could still eat it and she was still hungry.

After eating, Chi Yan and Lin Murong stayed to clean up. Su Yinhe changed his clothes and went down to open the supermarket door.

Lin Musen, who had been waiting for a long time, rushed in, took hundreds of his men with him, and began to change money and move things.

"Boss Su, why do you smell like hot pot?" Lin Musen sniffed and asked.

"Have you eaten hot pot?" It smelled so good that it made Lin Musen hungry.

"There is a self-heating hot pot inside." Su Yinhe pointed inside.

"Sigh. I'm too poor. I can't buy a self-heating hotpot after buying what I need. I don't deserve it." After Lin Musen finished speaking, he took out an apple, "It would be great if my apples could be sold. Then I would There will be money.

He still hasn't forgotten to promote his apples.

Su Yinhe: "..."

"Boss Su, do you really not want to buy it? It's very sweet. Please think about it again."

"No, I really don't like apples."

"You have space. If you buy the space and put it in, then you can resell it in another base and you will get a lot of money."

"I think if they have money, they will be more willing to buy rice and the like, just like you. What do you think?" People nowadays are not fools and can buy things. Of course, they are more willing to buy staple foods instead of fruits.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

seduce

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"What if I meet someone very rich?" Lin Musen was still trying to save him.

"Hmm... But people don't like eating apples." Su Yinhe rubbed his chin and thought.

"In case you like it."

"What if you don't like it?"

"just in case"

Su Yinhe: "Get lost."

"Okay, get out now." Lin Musen rolled away in despair.

But he rolled away for one day and came back the next day.

He also brought a few children with him, trying to arouse Su Yinhe's maternal love... ah no, sympathy.

Look at the little ones, holding red apples, looking at you expectantly, do you really not feel any pity for them?

Su Yinhe: "..."

At a young age, I even learned to pose.

Yes, its been such a long time, arent you really tired?

"Sister, look at our apples. They are really sweet." A little girl put the apple next to her cheek and tried to be cute.

"I know it's sweet. But no matter how sweet it is, there is something sweeter than it." Su Yinhe said expressionlessly.

She is a ruthless woman and will not be impressed so easily.

"Impossible. How could there be anything sweeter than the fruit in this world?" The little girl didn't believe it.

Not only her, but other children also didn't believe it.

In their eyes, the fruit-bearing apples are the sweetest things they have ever eaten.

"What if there is?"

"Then...then we will give you the apple."

Su Yinhe: "..." Don't you just want to give her the apple? A cunning kid.

"If not, sister will buy our apples."

A scheming brat.

"Okay, then I'll show you." Su Yinhe sneered, and then took out a bag of white sugar.

"Is this just it? But this is not red at all." The redder the apples they eat, the sweeter they are, which leads them to think that all sweet things are red.

"But this is sweeter than a red apple."

Su Yinhe asked them to stretch out their hands, and each of them fell a little.

The little girl looked at the white sugar in her palm, stuck out her tongue, and licked it curiously.

This lick is amazing.

This white thing is actually really sweet.

Sweeter than the sweetest apple she had ever tasted.

The first bite made her fall for it, and she couldn't help but take the second and third bites.

In the blink of an eye, the white sugar in the hand disappeared, but the palm was sticky and sweet when licked.

Not only this little girl, but also other children started to lick their palms after eating the sugar.

After licking until the taste was gone, they raised their heads and stared at Su Yinhe with several pairs of bright eyes.

"How about it? It's very sweet, isn't it? Sweeter than your apples." Su Yinhe raised his eyebrows.

If that wasn't enough, she pulled out a trick.

"Okay. We lost. Give the apple to sister." The little girl handed the apple in her pocket to Su Yinhe.

"I don't want it, take it back. I also have many, many apples here." Su Yinhe could see her reluctance.

"But..." They ate her food.

Mom said you can't take other people's things for free.

"Take it back. I'll give you this too." Su Yinhe also gave her the sugar.

The little girl was holding white sugar and everyone was dumbfounded.

The sister actually didn't want her apples and even gave her the stolen items.

"You can take it back and soak it in water, and remember to rinse your mouth after eating." In the end of the world, cavities will be a problem, but there is no dentist to look after your teeth.

"But"

"No but. Here, I'll give you some more snacks." Su Yinhe gave them some more snacks.

These children are quite clean. Although they are wearing old clothes, they are washed very clean.

There are fewer people in the Apple base, but their lives are better than those in other bases.

Well dressed.

Lin Musen originally planned to let a few children influence Su Yinhe, but he didn't expect these little traitors to take a bunch of snacks instead of giving away the apples.

Lin Musen snatched the melon seeds from the child and nibbled several of them viciously.

"Uncle, my sister gave this to us. How can you eat it?" None of them ate it.

Let uncle eat it first.

"Little Sunflower, what's your name? You should call me brother." Lin Musen was very dissatisfied. Is he that old?

"Okay, brother, you can't eat any more. If you eat more, it will be gone." She wanted to take it back to her mother to eat.

"You little heartless one, my brother sent meat to your family a few days ago." Lin Musen touched Little Sunflower's head, feeling very vicissitudes of life.

"The meat my brother gave me is not delicious at all." My mother had stewed it for a long time, and her powers were almost exhausted, but the meat was still hard.

Little Sunflower made a face at Lin Musen, then ran away holding her snacks.

However, he still left a handful of melon seeds and a piece of chocolate for Lin Musen.

Lin Musen looked at the chocolate in his hand and couldn't help it, "It's true... Xiao Wuxin is quite conscientious."

He learned to feed people at a young age.

When his plan failed, Lin Musen came up with another plan.

Beauty trap.

He didn't believe it anymore, he couldn't defeat Su Yinhe.

People always have weaknesses.

Lin Musen selected a dozen handsome and well-spoken men from among his many men.

Sent to seduce Su Yinhe.

"Your mission is to seduce her and make her fall in love with the apples at our base." Lin Musen looked serious.

His men also had serious faces and responded in unison.

However, this plan doesn't quite work either.

More than ten people dangled in front of Su Yinhe's eyes every day, and she didn't even raise her head.

A man dressed so coolly, with a man with eight-pack abs, dangled in front of her eyes, but she didn't react at all.

It doesn't matter if you can't get her attention, just take the initiative.

Contestant No. 1: Boss, are you short of employees here?

Su Yinhe: "No shortage."

Contestant No. 2: Boss, do you need a boyfriend?

Su Yinhe: "No shortage."

Contestant No. 3: "Boss, do you think I'm tall enough?" After speaking, he showed off his abdominal muscles.

Su Yinhe: "Too short. I like 3.8 meters tall. You don't have half of that."

Contestant No. 10: "Boss, you are so beautiful."

Su Yinhe: "It's natural, you can't fix it."

Su Yinhe's attitude towards them was not as good as that towards those children.

Lin Musen was so worried that his hair fell out.

If it falls off again, you will be bald.

He is very sad.

His apples are so sweet and delicious.

Why can't she like it?

This was not over yet. The person Lin Musen sent to seduce Su Yinhe failed to seduce Su Yinhe, but instead aroused Chi Yan's hatred towards him.

When Chi Yan found out, he became jealous and broke into the Apple base that night and beat up Lin Musen.

Specially slapped in the face.

As for the men he sent, their heads, eyebrows, and leg hair were all shaved in their sleep...

When I woke up the next day, all the braised egg noodles looked at each other.

Lin Musen covered his swollen face.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

spiced corned egg

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

But no matter how difficult it is, he will never give up.

Lin Musen encouraged himself.

If you waste ten handsome guys, then find ten more.

He doesn't have many things, he has the most men.

He has learned his lesson and cannot be found to be particularly good at talking.

Find a few people who can't talk without thinking. Someone so special might arouse Su Yinhe's interest.

but

That night, the new subordinate was shaved bald again.

It doesn't matter, find ten more...

Numb and bald.

It's so outrageous that they even shave their legs.

Lin Musen was helpless and furious.

But there is nothing we can do about the banquet.

He always comes quietly.

He laid a trap, and he saw through it.

They stayed up all night, and they were caught and shaved.

After a few more times, Lin Musen's men would no longer be willing.

Shaving your head is acceptable, but shaving your legs is too much. They can accept no hair, but not no leg hair.

This is their dignity.

Lin Musen had no choice but to use "love" to influence Su Yinhe.

Lin Murong finally breathed a sigh of relief, and finally didn't have to stay up late to shave other people's legs.

Damn Chi Yan, he came up with the idea, but he didn't do it, and he wanted to catch him and shave him.

If he hadn't been interested in the fifty cans, he would never have agreed.

After staying up for several days, his handsome little face turned sallow.

Lin Murong touched his handsome face and felt that it was much rougher.

Chi Yan has not changed much.

Not a single dark circle under my eyes.

How can the gap between people be so big?

"Boss, do you really not want to think about it?" Lin Musen supported the counter and looked at her with a melancholy expression. Those eyes were so affectionate.

But paired with his green hair, he looks particularly dramatic.

"I don't want to think about it." Su Yinhe said expressionlessly.

She has really been harassed enough these days.

For the first time, I felt that there were many people at the Apple base.

Just send kids to act cute.

He also sent several big men here every day.

Then the next day it becomes braised eggs.

Do you know how frightened she was?

Then in the past few days, she watched helplessly as Lin Musen's men who came to move things turned into rows of braised eggs.

It made her afraid to add braised eggs to instant noodles these days.

horrible.

Isnt there a shortage of water in the apple base? Why do everyone have their heads shaved? Even if they shave their heads, their eyebrows are also shaved.

It's really scary, okay?

"Boss~"

"roll."

"Go away, you can look at my apples again." Lin Musen held up a few apples and insisted on her looking at them.

"Can you please stop engaging in forced buying and selling?"

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm obviously trying to convince you. It was sold by force." Lin Musen put down the apple, and then began to wipe away the non-existent tears in aggrieved manner.

The whole person is pretentious.

Su Yinhe felt a chill.

"You should give up, I really can't buy it." Su Yinhe felt that she couldn't explain it to him.

But her supermarket really doesn't need these apples.

Lin Musen looked at her expression and sighed.

He just wants to generate income for the base, why is it so difficult?

It's not like Lin Musen didn't think about murdering people and taking over Su Yinhe's supermarket.

But after his men had their heads shaved and he was beaten, he no longer had this idea.

Chi Yan and Lin Murong are both masters, and even so many of them can't do it.

And this supermarket is not ordinary. He tried it, but there was nothing he could do.

"Sigh. Why is it so difficult for people to live?"

"Just get used to it." Su Yinhe could only comfort him, "Isn't this how you survived before supermarkets appeared."

"Yes." Lin Musen looked up at the ceiling of the supermarket at 45 degrees, "But the children like the rice in the supermarket very much, and they also like the snacks in the supermarket."

"When I built the base before, I didn't expect that there would be so many things. I always thought that I was a very cold person, but I couldn't bear to see those little guys go hungry." So he worked hard to collect food and store food.

Just to prevent more people from starving to death and save more people.

He didn't even know when he became the Holy Father.

Obviously, if he only cares about himself and Guoguo, the food he stores will be enough for him for ten lifetimes.

But why do you always have so much sympathy and why do you like to pick people up everywhere?

If they die, it's none of his business.

Why can't you bear it so much?

Why do you always want to keep everyone alive?

"If it weren't for Guoguo, I would be picking up people everywhere, and I might have starved to death long ago." How could there be a chance to build a base and give myself so much responsibility.

Su Yinhe was silent for a while.

After Lin Musen finished speaking, he turned around and went to help move things without thinking about Su Yinhe's response.

He has already looted everything that can be looted and exchanged from the base.

All have been replaced today, so I wont be able to come tomorrow.

As for the crystal core...

There are not many zombies near the Apple base, probably because of Guoguo, and basically no zombies will come close.

It wasn't obvious when Guoguo hadn't upgraded yet. Later, as she grew bigger, the zombies gradually disappeared.

They have to go far away to find zombies.

Many times, low-level crystal cores are useless to them, and high-level crystal cores are basically used for training as soon as they get them.

They travel far, mostly to hunt.

I wont specifically kill zombies.

Unless you upgrade and find that you are missing a crystal core, you will kill zombies while hunting.

Su Yinhe was silent for a long time without speaking.

But she still hadn't thought about buying Lin Musen's apples.

Her supermarket had apples, so there was no need.

In this end of the world, there will always be people living in misery, and she can't help everyone.

"Yinhe, don't feel guilty. If you open a supermarket here, they will be lucky." Lin Murong thought she was feeling guilty and comforted her.

"You have already brought them a lot. No more than you should do." Lin Murong also felt that there was no need to buy Lin Musen's apples.

Its not like there arent apples in the supermarket.

There are several kinds.

Moreover, few people who come to the supermarket to buy things go back to the fruit section to buy fruits.

They prefer to buy sealed dry food.

"I know." I just felt a little depressed.

"Yinhe, you have done a good job. There is no need to feel guilty or apologetic." Because you have given a lot of kindness to others.

"Okay. Thank you." Su Yinhe twitched his lips.

"Be happy. I'll do a magic trick for you." Lin Murong opened his palms, but they were empty.

Then a hold, and another.

Two chocolates appeared in his palm.

"Give it to you. Even though it's your chocolate." After Lin Murong finished speaking, he even smiled.

"Okay, thank you for letting me eat my own chocolate." Su Yinhe took it, tore open the package and stuffed one into his mouth, bitterly.

But she felt better.

Lin Musen gave up for the time being.

However, he still asked a few children to go to Su Yinhe's place to eat, drink and have snacks.

The Apple base really didn't have these, and he couldn't afford them, so he had to use all the money to buy food.

I can only wrong them and go and rub it.

At least let them know what snacks taste like.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Uncle Murong

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe has no objection to children coming to get snacks.

Lin Murong had no objection at first.

until--

"Uncle, uncle, why don't you have green hair?"

"Uncle, uncle, why is your hair so short?"

"Uncle, you look like Guoguo. Do you like apples?"

"Uncle, I want to ride a horse? Uncle, have you ever seen a big horse?"

"uncle"

Ahhhhh! These little ones. He is obviously so young, why do you have to call him uncle?

He is so young!

Yinhe is called sister, but how come he becomes uncle when he comes here.

Lin Murong refused to accept it and tried to correct it.

"Call me brother, and I will give you some candy." Lin Murong held the candy and tried to correct their title.

"But uncle, this is not your candy. This is my sister's candy. If you take it without asking, you are stealing it."

"Yes, yes, uncle, you turned out to be a thief."

"Uncle, please don't be a thief, okay?" If uncle is a thief, no one will give him a ride.

This is the kindest and most patient uncle he has ever met, and he is willing to be a big horse for him to ride.

"Uncle...Brother is not a thief." Lin Murong looked at the candy in his hand and saw that he could neither put it down nor continue to hold it.

dilemma.

"But this candy doesn't belong to uncle. We watched you take it from your sister's snack bag." The children looked innocent.

Lin Murong: "..."

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

He is really not an uncle!

He is just a little bigger than Yinhe, okay! He doesn't even have a girlfriend! Why is he an uncle?

He is obviously so young! Handsome! It's my brother! elder brother!

Lin Murong put down the candy, then grabbed his clothes with both hands, howling in his heart.

The mouth shape is also howling.

But for fear of scaring them, they could only open their mouths silently.

"What...are you doing?" Su Yinhe was startled by him.

"Yinhe, am I very old?" Lin Murong grabbed the clothes on her chest and looked at her leisurely.

"Hmm... not bad. A little bit." Su Yinhe stretched out his finger and compared it.

Lin Murong, he usually lives a rough life.

This roughness is compared to Chi Yan.

Compared with most people in the last days, he is a more refined person. He takes a bath once a day and washes his hair every day.

It's considered exquisite, but a little rougher than Chi Yan.

"You...wuwuwuwu...I need to apply a facial mask, I need to replenish water, I need to go to bed early and get up early!" Lin Murong ran away crying.

Su Yinhe: "???"

What the hell.

Why are you so concerned about appearance all of a sudden?

Su Yinhe looked at the children who were eating sweets quietly.

"Did you bully him?"

The children all shook their heads.

"No, we didn't bully uncle. Uncle just stole my sister's candy, we are educating him."

His small mouth spoke such heart-wrenching words.

Su Yinhe understood what was going on with Lin Murong.

However, he should be able to think clearly.

After all, he is so optimistic, he should be fine tomorrow.

Su Yinhe thought for a while and decided to chat with these little guys.

"Do your parents trust you to come here every day?"

"Sister, I don't have parents."

"Neither do I, sister."

"I do not have either."

Of the seven or eight children, five or six said yes.

They were not sad when they said it.

And a little naive.

The people who raise them raise them well. Lin Musen is indeed a qualified base boss.

In the apocalypse, there are still innocent children in his base.

Su Yinhe touched their heads one by one.

She actually doesn't like children very much. Many years ago, she once met several naughty children in the car and on the street.

They did whatever they wanted and disturbed her peace.

However, the children here are very obedient and sensible.

"Here, get some more snacks." But Su Yinhe still wouldn't buy apples from Lin Musen.

She could only give a little help.

But you can't cause trouble for yourself.

And it's time for them to change their base.

When Lin Musen knew they were leaving, he cried uncontrollably.

His long green hair was all tangled, but he didn't care. He had been counting supplies for the past few days.

He bought a lot of supplies and was able to accommodate more people. The probability of people starving to death in the base was also greatly reduced.

He had nothing left to buy supplies from Su Yinhe, but he sent a few of his men to look for crystal nuclei outside.

His men haven't returned yet, and Su Yinhe and the others are about to leave.

Lin Musen was so reluctant to give up.

"Is it true that we can't stay for two more days?" Wuwuwuwu...his men haven't come back yet.

"No, we should leave. You have bought enough supplies from me." Su Yinhe looked at him with tears and runny nose, feeling a little disgusted.

Lin Musen was very restrained.

He is obviously the boss of the base, and he obviously has so much money in his hands that he can buy whatever he wants.

But he held it back.

Leave money to buy rice, flour, grain and oil.

More than once, she saw Lin Musen drooling while holding a pack of spicy strips. He obviously only needed a few dollars to buy a few packs, but he just couldn't bear it.

In the end, I had to use the few dollars I had left to buy bulk rice and beans.

"It's not enough, it's still not enough. No amount is enough." There was indeed a lot of rice in the warehouse, but he still felt it was not enough.

Those who have stored enough food to feed the current people at the base will last three to five years.

But he still felt it was not enough.

In three to five years, will those disasters end? Can mankind really restore the original order in these three to five years?

Is there an end to this apocalypse?

"Okay, I gave you the whole supermarket and you don't think it's enough."

"Huh? You want to give the supermarket to me!"

"Go away. Don't just listen half-heartedly. You should work hard and raise the people you picked up by yourself. If you really can't afford to raise them, they are all adults. You can save them once, but you can't save them all the time. Everyone has their own destiny." Su Yinhe could only say this.

She felt a little cold-blooded.

But, sometimes cold-blooded people can live better.

"But"

"There's nothing wrong with it. Don't take all the responsibility on yourself." Lin Musen is just a superpower user with a higher level of superpower, not a god.

She really didn't understand why he wanted to save everyone.

Maybe she will never understand.

"I'll give you a gift before I leave. Thank you for the baskets of apples you brought." Thinking of this, Su Yinhe felt a little unhappy.

Lin Musen remained stubborn and later sent them several baskets of apples.

Trying to turn their hobby around again.

Su Yinhe ate a few and got tired of it.

There are still a few baskets left, and I dont know when they will be eaten.

But at least it was given away.

There is no mention of exchanging apples for money.

Su Yinhe reluctantly gave him a gift in return.

"What?" Lin Musen looked at a small cloth bag she gave him, a little confused.

(End of chapter)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

uncontaminated seeds

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Su Yinhe smiled.

"Take it back and look at it. It's a good thing anyway, you will like it."

Lin Musen looked over the bag several times and felt that what she said was wrong.

He likes it, he likes food. Like food.

Like lots of food.

How much can such a small cloth bag hold, a handful of rice?

There is no difference between giving a handful of rice and not giving it away.

All right.

There is still a slight difference.

well.

Anyway, I gave it away.

Lin Musen took the cloth bag and left muttering.

In the evening, Su Yinhe, Chi Yan and Lin Murong gathered together and determined the next base to go to.

"Yinhe, what did you give Lin Musen?" What was in that little cloth bag? How could you be so sure that Lin Musen would like it?

"seed."

Chi Yan answered first.

"Am I right?" Chi Yan looked at her.

Su Yinhe smiled and nodded. "Yeah, some seeds."

"What are the uses of seeds? The things in the supermarket, those vegetables and fruits, do not contain any pollutants. But in this end of the world, whether it is people, the land, or even the air, there are pollutants."

"Vegetables and seeds in the supermarket cannot survive outside." There are seeds for sale in the supermarket. Lin Murong bought them before and tried to grow them.

However, it cannot sprout.

The seeds in the supermarket are so pure and have no pollution at all.

There is no way to adapt to the outside environment.

Not even buds can sprout.

All living plants in this world contain pollutants in their bodies.

"Lin Murong, you followed Chi Yan to the Apple base so many times in the middle of the night. Isn't it rare that you didn't find anything?"

"What did you find?" Lin Murong was a little confused.

"Hey, Galaxy, how did you know we were going to the Apple base in the middle of the night..."

"Not only do I know that you went to the Apple base in the middle of the night, I also know that you went to shave your heads into pieces for good people."

Hearing this, Chi Yan lowered his head silently.

"How do you know!" Lin Murong was shocked and looked at Chi Yan.

They did this very covertly.

When they go out, they don't even dare to use the door, they always use the window. How does the Milky Way know?

Did Chi Yan spill the beans?

"Don't worry about how I know it. Anyway, I know it. Now I ask, you have been there so many times and haven't found anything?"

"What discovery?" Lin Murong was a little confused.

"At Apple Base, there is no pollutant in the air, and their land does not contain pollutants either." Chi Yan couldn't stand it anymore and said directly.

"How is that possible?!" Lin Murong didn't believe it.

There are pollutants in the air, and so is the land.

Pollutants are everywhere.

It is equivalent to bacteria.

"Didn't you find that the air in Apple Base is very fresh?" Chi Yan discovered as soon as he entered that the air in Apple Base was different from that outside.

When he used his superpower in the Apple base, he didn't use it smoothly outside.

There is always a sense of rawness.

The superpowers of superpowers are essentially due to pollutants.

Their usual use of supernatural powers mainly relies on the pollutants contained in their bodies, followed by the ubiquitous pollutants hidden in the air outside.

The air in the Apple base is very clean and does not contain any pollution.

To use his powers in the base, he could only rely on the pollutants in his body.

So there will be a slight hindrance.

Very tiny.

If he hadn't noticed something strange in the air from the beginning, he wouldn't have noticed anything wrong when he used it.

After knowing that there was no pollution in the air, he went to dig some mud to study it.

Then I was surprised to find that there was no contaminant in it.

The soil in the apple base is exactly the same as the soil before the end of the world.

After Chi Yan found out, he told Su Yinhe.

So Su Yinhe chatted with those children these days and asked some questions.

There are no plants for miles around the base of the apple.

There is only one apple tree in the base.

Its not like no one has tried to bring back some mutant plants from outside before.

As a result, the mutated plants that were very lively outside were dying as soon as they entered the base. After being planted, the mutated plants that were originally very tenacious died the next day.

Even Lin Musen, a wood-type psychic, couldn't save him.

Over time, people at the base stopped trying to plant.

There are apple trees anyway.

They have lived in the Apple base for so long and are used to it, so few of them care about the composition of the air.

Nor did they notice that the air and land they had always thought contained pollutants had changed.

Because the land and air in the base do not contain pollutants, those mutated plants that need pollutants will die.

The land at the Apple Base cannot grow mutant plants, but it can grow plants that do not contain pollutants.

So Su Yinhe gave Lin Musen a pack of seeds.

He also wrote a note telling him this theory.

Let him try growing a seed that is free of contaminants.

After hearing what they two said, Lin Murong's mouth opened wide.

"Real or false? Then... how could that be possible? How could there be no pollutants?" You know, after the end of the world, there will be pollutants everywhere.

Except Su Yinhes supermarket...

Su Yinhe's supermarket has mutated...

Wait a minute.

"I know." Lin Murong suddenly had an idea, "Yinhe, your supermarket has mutated. Pollutants can't get in. The apple trees in the apple base have also mutated..."

"That's wrong. Don't mutations need to absorb pollutants? How could there be no pollutants..."

"It's very simple. That apple tree is growing and upgrading, so it needs a lot of pollutants. Don't you think it has grown a little bit bigger?" Su Yinhe touched her chin. Her supermarket was produced by the system, so of course there was no pollution. Things.

Likewise, there are no contaminants on her body.

The superpowers she has are also different from their superpowers. Their powers were due to contaminants, but hers wasn't.

"You mean...she sucked the pollutants out of the land and air in order to upgrade?"

"Absolutely. The closer you get to the apple tree, the less pollutants there are. Her root system is already very long. I suspect it even exists outside the base." Chi Yan looked over and saw that there was no grass growing around the apple base.

The Apple Base did not send anyone to remove the mutated plants.

The Sun Base sends people to kill those mutated plants every day, but there are still a bunch of them growing outside the base and sneaking into the base every day.

The Apple base is different.

Looking around, it's all yellow and sand.

But the Apple base is not located on the Loess Plateau.

That apple tree keeps growing, sucking pollutants into the surroundings. Without pollutants, those mutant plants will naturally not be able to grow.

A little outside the apple base, there is still a little bit of contaminants, but it is too little, and it is not enough to mutate the needs of the plants.

"Damn! So awesome!" After hearing this, Lin Murong felt that the apple tree was even more powerful than the supermarket.

There are no pollutants inside the supermarket, but there are no pollutants around the apple tree. The whole base, the apple base is quite big.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

sweetheart base

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Then those seeds you gave me...can't the apple base be used to grow vegetables and fruits that don't contain pollutants?"

"Theoretically, yes." Su Yinhe nodded.

"What does it mean theoretically?" Lin Murong was a little stupid.

"There may be an accident." Chi Yan said leisurely.

"Then let's take a look at it then. Hehehehe... I want to see if they can grow it." Lin Murong rubbed his little hands and smiled obscenely.

"Yinhe, I thought you wouldn't care." Lin Murong actually felt a little sympathetic when he saw the group of children.

But his heart was hard.

He has been struggling in the last days for ten years and has seen too many poor people.

There is sympathy, but limited.

When he first saw the group of children, he was worried that Su Yinhe would become soft-hearted.

What kind of apples should I buy?

But he has been in the supermarket for a long time.

I have never seen anyone buying any fruit.

When we were at the Sun Base, even those rich and wealthy women would not go out to buy any fruit.

They are more willing to stock up on food.

If Su Yinhe really bought those fruits, they would have to eat them.

How can they eat so much?

Fortunately, Yinhe didn't agree.

But he also saw that Yinhe was a little disappointed.

I was still thinking about how to comfort Yinhe with Chi Yan.

He didn't expect the two of them to do so much behind his back.

Or maybe he's just too stupid.

He really didn't notice at all.

Lin Murong was ashamed.

"Be sure to call me next time. I can help you dig the soil together."

Although his brain is not very good, he is very good at digging.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Chi Yan: "..."

I'm most afraid of the sudden silence in the air.

"Ahem, cough, cough, let me see where the next stop is."

The next stop was chosen by Su Yinhe himself.

I picked one with a special name.

"Sweetheart Base?" Lin Murong was stunned when he learned about the base they were going to.

What kind of base is this?

This name seems inappropriate at first glance.

No, his memory is so good, why doesn't he remember this base? If he had heard of such a special base, he would definitely be impressed by it.

"Brother Chi, do you have any impression?"

Chi Yan shook his head.

He doesn't know either.

"It's a small base, um... smaller than the Apple base." Su Yinhe said while looking at the light spot on the tablet.

"It's newly built." Chi Yan said calmly.

"It's a private base again. I didn't expect there to be so many awesome people." Lin Murong's eyes were shining. He thought that Lin Musen and his apple tree were already awesome, but he didn't expect that there was another awesome person. people.

I dont know what has mutated this time.

"Sweetheart, is the doll mutated?"

Su Yinhe was silent again, and when he spoke again, his tone was a little shaky.

"They may not all be mutated. Maybe the person who built the base is a girl. Or does he have a girl's heart?"

"How come there's no Chuunibyou to build an Ultraman base?" Lin Murong's words were filled with disappointment.

Chi Yan: "..."

"Hey, Brother Chi, do you like Ultraman? Which one do you like...Ouch! Help!"

Ten minutes later, Chi Yan sprayed alcohol on his hands expressionlessly.

"Don't you think you're a little cruel?" Su Yinhe said, taking out his fingers and comparing them.

Isn't it just that Lin Murong's words are a little out of his mind? He just said Ultraman.

Not so...

"Probably not. I was just competing with him." Chi Yan smiled slightly and put away the alcohol.

Su Yinhe: "..."

Su Yinhe: "..."

Ruined.

Nothing feels normal anymore.

The sweetheart base is not surrounded by loess like the apple base.

The sweetheart base is surrounded by densely packed trees and grasses that block out the sun.

The supermarket just fell and hit a plant.

The next second, he was entangled by those plants again.

Her supermarket instantly had a green, thick piece of clothing.

"Can anyone really find it like this?" Lin Murong took the broomstick and poked it out.

This supermarket is tightly entangled with plants. As far as you can see, everything is green.

Let alone shopping, there is no supermarket in sight.

Um

However, the supermarket is so big, you will still find something unusual at a glance.

It can be seen that there is a building under various plants.

However, there shouldn't be any fool who would risk being knocked away by various plants by running over and pulling these plants away.

Su Yinhe silently changed the location of the supermarket.

Closer to Sweetheart Base.

It's only about ten meters away.

But, still.

As soon as the supermarket landed, it was once again entangled with all kinds of plants.

Lin Murong: "Don't Sweetheart Base send people out to clean up the plants at the gate?"

It's not like the Sun Base.

However, it may be because there are fewer people. If it is a private base, the management will be more chaotic than that of a large base.

There are also relatively few people, so there may not be enough time to clean up outside the base.

Because it may also grow inside the base.

Sometimes, things inside the base may not be clean, let alone those outside the base.

However, these people are really few.

No one was sent to guard the city wall?

Such a big supermarket suddenly appeared, did no one notice anything strange?

Su Yinhe looked at the scenery outside and frowned.

It's weird to have customers like this.

The gate of Sweetheart Base is tightly entangled with mutated plants.

She felt that people from Sweetheart Base should not be able to get out.

The first day, there was no one.

The next day, there was no one.

The third day...

"Let's bring some things and find a way to set up a stall at Sweetheart Base." Su Yinhe thought about his own little business.

"Okay, okay, let's go together." Lin Murong also wanted to see new people.

He likes to talk, but Chi Yan doesn't like to talk. If he bothers Chi Yan a few times, Chi Yan will abandon him.

As for Su Yinhe...

Once Su Yinhe's room is closed, a whole day passes.

Although the bloody drama is very interesting, he still feels that doing business is more interesting.

Chi Yan naturally agreed unconditionally.

Su Yinhe packed a lot of things into the space, packed them up, and then the three of them set off.

First, deal with the plants outside the supermarket door.

Lin Murong was about to summon Ultraman..., ah no, use his powers to kill these mutated plants.

Chi Yan looked like a fool and made a big bubble made of water.

It just fit all three people in it.

"Let's go."

They just walked out, and the mutated plants outside didn't even attack them.

Lin Murong: "!!!"

Lin Murong burst into tears.

"Chi Yan, if you have this ability, why did you ask me to clean up the mutant plants along the way when we went down the mountain?!"

When they were going down the mountain, he was cleaning up the mutated plants in front of them. Chi Yan was like a young man, walking slowly and respectfully behind the road he had opened.

Although it was a benefit.

But Lin Murong was still very unhappy.

If you have this ability, why not just go down the mountain?

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chen Yuan

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Let him clean up those mutated plants like a fool.

Lin Murong felt that he had been fooled.

"Exercise. You were already fat at that time." Chi Yan said lightly.

Lin Murong wanted to vomit blood.

"You, you, you...don't you think you are going too far? You are just a psycho!" Lin Murong went crazy online.

"If you scream again, I'll kick you out and you can clear your own path." Chi Yan looked up at him, but the words he spoke were very vicious.

Lin Murong: "!!!"

Lin Murong, who was screaming, subconsciously covered his mouth with both hands.

No no no.

He didn't want to clear the road again.

Although it's only a dozen meters away, with so many mutated plants, it's very troublesome to clear.

Lin Murong was afraid that Chi Yan, a lunatic, would really kick him out, so he didn't dare to put down his hands.

Su Yinhe had a ridiculous and funny feeling.

At a distance of more than ten meters, they were in the water bubble, and the mutant plants would not attack them.

Even if they step on them.

"What's the principle of this?" Lin Mu tolerated it for a while, then couldn't help it anymore.

His endurance is almost non-existent.

Chi Yan: "Guess for yourself."

"Chi Yan, don't you think you..."

Chi Yan stopped for a moment.

"I won't tell you if I don't tell you." Lin Murong made a zipper movement around his mouth.

In just one minute, they arrived at the gate of Sweetheart Base.

Some mutated plants have grown so tall that they wont react even if you step on them, but you cant climb up and step on them.

There was a slight detour, a distance of more than ten meters, but they walked more than ten meters.

"Knock on the door."

"Me?" Lin Murong pointed at herself stupidly.

"Um."

"Do you think they can hear me knocking on such a big door?" Lin Murong confirmed that in this sweetheart base, no one was guarding the gates or building a lookout place.

There is probably no one here at the gate.

"How do you know if you don't knock?" Chi Yan asked.

"I'm not afraid of knocking down other people's doors." He has upgraded his powers in the past two days, and his strength has become much stronger than before. Yesterday, he accidentally crushed a bowl.

Just gently, with no effort at all, the bowl broke.

He was afraid that if he knocked on the door later, he would not be able to control his strength and break the door. What would happen if the people from the Sweetheart Base arrested him and built the door?

Chi Yan: "..."

"You're pretty awesome." Su Yinhe praised.

"That's right, Galaxy, let me tell you, my power was upgraded two days ago. I just knocked down a mere door." Lin Murong wanted to show off.

He was like a peacock now, wanting to open his tail, but not to let Su Yinhe see his beauty.

Showing off his biceps instead.

Chi Yan: "..."

He endured it for a moment and said nothing. Instead, he took out a speaker from the space and handed it to Lin Murong.

"call."

Lin Murong, who was showing off, was stunned. "Why do you have everything, including speakers?" What kind of mess did you collect before?

"Shout." They had been standing here for three or four minutes, and Lin Murong, a fool, started to show his arms for no reason.

He felt a little silly.

"OK."

Lin Murong took it, adjusted it, and then shouted excitedly with the trumpet.

The moment he spoke, Chi Yan took out a mask.

Su Yinhe took out his hat.

"Hey, hey, hey! Is anyone there? I'm your Ultraman! I'm the light! Hey hey hey! Open the door for me! I'm a light from justice, you're green and you're scared..."

Lin Murong shouted and started singing.

Later, he even directly talked about rap.

Not only does he rap, he also sings.

Even role-playing.

Even role-playing.

"Little Red Riding Hood, open the door for grandma quickly~"

He spoke very passionately.

The speaker Chi Yan gave him seemed to turn on some strange switch.

"You shouldn't have given it to him." Su Yinhe pressed his hat, suddenly terrified.

When she said this, Lin Murong had been shouting for two minutes.

In just two minutes, she seemed to have gone to more than a dozen concerts.

Lin Murong not only shouted, he also danced.

Chi Yan: "..."

He really didn't know this would happen.

He just didn't want to shout, so he just let Lin Murong shout.

He thought nothing would happen.

He thought...

Chi Yan took out another black hat.

Su Yinhe also took out a mask.

She is a sociopath now.

So embarrassing.

Lin Murong's rap was very useful. After another minute, several men showed their heads on the wall and looked at them curiously.

When they saw the water bubble outside, their eyes showed surprise.

"who are you?"

Lin Murong can no longer sing rap.

"Our three original bases are gone, and we want to find a new base to settle down. We see that your city wall is well built and feel safe, so we want to come and seek refuge." Lin Murong opened his mouth to come.

The heads above looked at each other and then discussed in low voices.

"Don't worry, the three of us are all superpowers, not just freeloaders. We just want to find a warm family, and we are here to join you." Lin Murong held the speaker with a sincere expression.

If Su Yinhe didn't know the truth, he would have believed it.

Lin Murong usually looked stupid, but he didn't expect to lie so skillfully.

The people above chattered for a while, and then the person who asked the question spoke again.

"You want to join our base?"

"right."

"Just three people?"

"Yes."

"Then you clean up the mutated plants on the door, and we will open the door for you."

"Okay, big brother." Lin Murong looked grateful, then hung the trumpet around his neck and purred the mutated plants.

There is a rope on the horn that can be hung around the neck, but hanging it like this makes it look even more silly.

But who would have thought that he would tell lies without drafting them.

While Lin Murong was cleaning up, the men were still looking over the wall, looking at them and then around.

Eyes alert.

After a while, Lin Murong finished cleaning up the mutated plants at the gate.

Someone opened the door.

After the three of them entered, the men walked up to them with a little more smiles on their faces.

"All three of them have superpowers? What superpowers do they have?"

Chen Yuanke saw it. Lin Murong cleaned up those mutated plants just like cleaning up garbage. At first glance, he was a high-level superpower user.

Moreover, Lin Murong, who is so powerful, looks like he is still a little brother.

Chen Yuan secretly looked at Chi Yan and Su Yinhe.

These two people are a bit weird.

He was actually wearing a hat and a mask.

"It's not a particularly powerful power. This one has a water power. This one has an earth power. As for me, it's more ordinary..."

Lin Murong stood in front and said that Chi Yan's water power was true.

He was fooling around, and he was fooling around like a fool.

Chen Yuan listened to Lin Murong's words while looking at their clothes.

Very clean, they are three powerful superpowers.

(End of chapter)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

fake name

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Along the way, Chen Yuan calmly asked Lin Murong to explain their affairs clearly.

Lin Murong, on the other hand, kept talking about trains and fooling him.

Lin Murong had a silly face, and what he said seemed sincere, but in fact, except for Chi Yan's water power, they were all fake.

Even the name is fake.

Lin Murong's fake name is Lin Jun, Chi Yan's fake name is Chi Yu, and Su Yinhe's fake name is Su He.

"Which base were the three of you from before?"

"Our previous base, the small base, the Anyang base, was too poor. The city walls were in tatters, and the ground inside was in tatters. No, mutated plants have grown wildly recently, and the entire base has turned into mutated plants. The world was over. We ran away. We met a superpower on the road and said that there was a base called Sweetheart here, which was very powerful, and the city walls were built high. As soon as we thought about it, we thought it was powerful, so we came here."

"Anyang." Chen Yuan searched quickly in his mind, but couldn't find it.

"I have little experience, but I have never heard of it."

"Anyang base is a small base with very few people. Before we left, there were only more than 200 people, which is barely enough for the base. It's just a few people gathered together." Lin Murong waved his hand, "You didn't listen. Life is normal.

"That's right. I still have too little experience." Chen Yuan said with a smile.

"These two are very silent." Chen Yuan stared at Su Yinhe and Chi Yan who had been silent since they came in.

"The two of them couldn't speak. They offended a big boss because they couldn't speak, and the three of us almost got killed by that big boss. Then they stopped talking much."

Lin Murong didn't even pause.

When he said this, he was still a little angry.

"That man has a bad temper."

"No, he has a bad temper, and it doesn't matter if he says the wrong thing. But he insists on arguing, and we were seriously injured at the time. Since then, my two friends have stopped talking." Lin Murongyi Face sad.

Chen Yuan seemed a little sympathetic after hearing this.

Patted him on the shoulder.

"After talking for a long time, you know our situation. I even forgot to ask, brother, what is your name?" After Lin Murong finished telling the fake story, he started to ask about Chen Yuan.

"My name is Chen Yuan." Chen Yuan smiled.

"Brother, you look like a powerful person at first glance. Can you tell us about what happened in the base? We heard what the superpower said and ran over as soon as our brains were turned on. We just knew that the base was powerful. Nothing else. I dont know. How do you treat people with superpowers?"

"It's not that great, I just happened to be with a good boss." Chen Yuan laughed at his compliment, and then became modest.

"Why aren't you awesome? These guys are all yours, brother. You are really awesome, brother." Lin Murong praised again.

He could see that among these people, Chen Yuan had the highest status.

"No. Just a few younger brothers." The smile on Chen Yuan's face became even bigger.

"That's incredible. In our original base, the so-called leader's subordinates were not as numerous as you, my elder brother." Lin Murong complimented him vigorously.

Chen Yuan's face changed, "You can't talk nonsense. I'm just a little guy, and I don't dare to compare with the leaders of the base."

Lin Murong looked apologetic, "I didn't mean that, I just think you look awesome, brother."

Chen Yuan laughed again.

"I know, I was just kidding you."

"Brother is awesome."

Su Yinhe, who was following them, was numb all over.

Lin Murong is good at talking. With a little effort, he and Chen Yuan are brothers.

I really can't tell that Lin Murong still has this skill.

If this were not the end of the world, Lin Murong would definitely be in trouble in the workplace.

How amazing, its only been a while since they started to call each other brothers.

Chen Yuan took them to a house.

There are several wooden tables in the house.

Several men were playing cards, wooden cards.

There are numbers engraved on it.

They were still holding homemade cigarettes in their mouths, and the room was filled with smoke.

They were excited to play, but after Chen Yuan entered, he coughed and they immediately threw away the heavy wooden sign.

"Chen...Brother Chen."

"This is the new superpower, please register." Chen Yuan introduced with a smile.

"Okay, okay. We'll register them right away." Su Yinhe noticed that they seemed a little afraid of Chen Yuan. They nodded and bowed when they spoke, and there was a faint fear in their eyes.

It seems that Chen Yuan is not an ordinary person.

"Everyone with special powers in our base must register to facilitate the assignment of tasks. Don't worry, the tasks are not mandatory. If there are any tasks, they will be assigned priority according to the different superpowers. It's okay not to go." Chen Yuan explained One sentence.

"Okay." Lin Murong nodded.

The men took a thick book and began to record their information.

"name."

"Lin Jun."

"gender."

"male."

"Ability."

"..."

Lin Murong and Chi Yan went well, but something unexpected happened when they arrived at Su Yinhe.

"Female? Are you a female?" After hearing her voice, the person who registered stood up directly and looked at her with very hot eyes.

Several men in the room looked at her in the same way as him.

There was something wrong with the way Chen Yuan looked at her.

Surprised, fiery, but soon, it returned to its previous gentleness.

"It's a girl, why are you so surprised?" Lin Murong didn't like the look in their eyes.

Chi Yan moved and pulled Su Yinhe behind him.

"Sorry, I was just too surprised. We thought she was a boy." Chen Yuan scolded them a few words, and then looked apologetic.

Su Yinhe was dressed in neutral clothes and wore a big hat. The hat was a bit big and almost covered her eyes. Still wearing a mask.

The whole body was covered tightly.

There was no sound again along the way.

Lin Murong is a man, and Chi Yan is also a man.

They took it for granted that Su Yinhe was also a man.

A thin man.

There are many such men in the last days.

So thin that there is only a handful of bones left.

Su Yinhe has long hair, and even though he is wearing a hat, it can still be seen.

But, in the apocalypse there are also many men who dont cut their hair.

Many people dont even wash their hair, let alone their hair.

Of course, there are also some men who like to keep their hair long, saying it keeps them warm.

It's ridiculous, but long hair does warm your neck.

"There are relatively few female superpowers in our base. They... are really sorry." Chen Yuan scolded them a few more words.

The men quickly apologized, but their eyes when looking at Su Yinhe were still a little hot.

Su Yinhe continued to register information.

After Chen Yuan learned her female identity, he started to look at her carefully again.

He looked at it secretly.

But the three of them still noticed it.

Chi Yan looked at him with cold eyes.

(End of chapter)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
25.2K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.4K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
13.8K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...