This I Promise You

By MBCrazy1

"Girl, if you keep waiting on him, you're going to miss out on something good and you will regret it." Since... More

This I Promise You
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter One

7.4K 201 37
By MBCrazy1

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE! :D Hope you guys like it!

Keiran & Isaiah to the side.

**

Chaper One

My eyes lazily drifted open, only to be reflexively closed again due to the bright sunlight streaming through my window curtains. I tried opening my eyes once again, only more slowly this time so that they could get used to the brightness of the morning sun.

It came as a shock to me that my curtains were open anyway. I usually never forgot to close them because of this very reason. I absolutely hated waking up with sun in my eyes, I found it disturbing and almost ... rude? I don't know, but I definitely didn't like it one bit.

Leaning my head back, I checked the time on my alarm clock sitting on my bedside table. It was 7:28 a.m.  Alright, I could get at least thirty-

Oh shit! I had to be at work in an hour for my first patient!

With a new awareness, I sprang out of bed only to be pulled right back by a muscular arm around my waist. Confused, I turned to the body behind be and that's when all of the events of last night came rushing back to me.

Isaiah had come over around six o'clock last night, completely unexpected of course. When I tried to tell him to leave, he basically forced his way into my front door before marching to my room. There, he stripped completely naked, unashamedly of course, and proceeded to jump on my bed where he would not move.

Even when I tried to force him, he wouldn't budge. One, because he may look skinny but Isaiah has a lot of muscle and could overpower me easily. Two, I really didn't want him to leave after he had stripped. The things that man's body could do to me....

So after a while, I just gave up and we playfully wrestled for a while before we got into a heated make out session and from there ....

Guess that explains why I forgot to close my curtains.

"Stay," he whispered huskily in my ear.

My body shivered in response to his arousing voice; the voice that could have any woman dropping to her knees ready to obey his every command.

But I tried to stay strong. Even though we had, had sex, I was still angry with him for showing up like he did and for basically seducing me. It wouldn't have been the first time he's done that in the last six months. Isaiah is the type of guy that knows he's sexy. Hell, he used to be a man-whore before we started messing around with each other.

That had all come to an end due to our agreement. I didn't want to possibly catch anything from one of his hoes, even though I knew he was always safe. I just couldn't risk that.

I tried not to lean into him even more. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. He had to leave, and he had to leave now. So pushing aside my raging hormones, I ignored him and untangled his body from mine and getting out of the bed, heading for the bathroom.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him frown but I honestly didn't care. My anger was all coming back to me harder than it was last night as I thought about it more and more.

"Ronnie-"

I spun on my heel as quick as lighting, a piercing glare sure to be apparent in my features. "Don't, right now Isaiah. I really don't want to hear your fucking voice," I paused, "Matter-a-fact, I don't want to see your face. Leave. Now."

I didn't give him time to reply as I marched into the restroom, being sure to slam the door shut behind me. And lock.

I had to rush in the shower seeing as I didn't have much time to get ready anyway. I just prayed that Isaiah wasn't still here because if I had to argue with him, I was sure to be late to work.

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my body towel from the rail and wrapped it around my body, putting a knot at the top so I wouldn't have to hold it as I wrapped my hair and brushed my teeth.

When I finished with my hygiene, I unlocked to bathroom door and stepped out. No sign of Isaiah so I figured he left. It's about time that boy started listening to me.

I hurried to my closet and got a pair of dress pants and my silk red top with ruffles going along the collar and neck. I searched for my black, close toed heels and breathed a sigh of relief when I found them under my bed.

I brushed my hair to the side and put a fish-tail braid in my hair. It was kind of sloppy but there was really no one at the office to impress, but you never know who could walk through the door though!

I grabbed my brief case and headed down stairs to the kitchen to get a granola bar but was shocked to see a shirtless Isaiah buttering up two pieces of toast. He was whistling as if him still being here was the most natural thing in the world, when it wasn't because I specifically told him to get out.

Now I was livid.

"Why the fuck are you still here?!" I screeched.

Startled, he dropped the knife and hopped back so it didn't stab his feet. "I was making you breakfast!" he yelled, clearly frustrated.

"I didn’t tell you to make me breakfast, did I? I told you to get the hell out of my house!"

"Keiran, you're being a bitch about nothing. Take a chill pill." He spat, rolling his eyes. And with my jaw hanging wide open, he rushed out of the kitchen, bumping my shoulder as he went past me, causing me to stumble back.

I assumed he went upstairs to get his clothes, and I assumed right when I heard the front door slam shut only a minute later.

Sighing, I went over to the counter and picked up the two pieces of toast. I ate one on the way out of the door, and one on the way to work, wanting this day to be over.

* * * *

After operating on my two patients of the day, I was free until 5, so I decided to get some paperwork done in my office.

That didn't last long because one of my co-workers, and best friend, Shanice Jones, came barging through the door and I already knew she wanted gossip.

I was on the phone with her when Isaiah had decided to show up unexpected and I should have guessed she'd want the dirty details. She was the Gossip King after all.

"Spill," she grinned, taking a seat in front of me.

I shrugged not even bothering to look up at her. "Nothing happened. I tried to get him to leave, he refused and started stripping, and we had sex. End of." I finished casually.

When I didn't hear a reply for about thirty seconds, I looked up to see Shanice giving me a blank stare. "I know that's not all, girl! Spill all of the details!" She insisted.

Sighing, I dropped my pen and looked at her. Shanice was a gorgeous girl. Her skin was a little darker than caramel and she had long, all natural black hair on top of her round head that flowed down her back. Her face was flawless. No pimples or scars seen. Her dark brown oval shaped eyes with a set of plump lips that could stretch into a killer smile set off her look.

Shanice wasn't the type of girl that knew she was gorgeous though. She thought she was decent but the girl was bad. I'd gladly turn lesbo for her!

"I woke up late and tried to hurry and get ready but of course, he wouldn't let me."

Shanice scoffed. "Why would you want to hurry?! That man is too fine to be left all alone. Girl, you are trippin'."

 I stared at her. "Are you going to let me finish?" I asked flatly. She nodded her head eagerly and pretended to zip her lips. "Anyway, everything that happened last night had came back and I was more mad than ever so I told him to get out of my house, to put it lightly."

"Why-" Shanice started, but stopped when I gave her a pointed look. Bad thing about the Gossip King is that you couldn't tell a full story without her interrupting.

"As I was saying ... I went downstairs he was down there making breakfast. I got mad he didn't listen and so I yelled at him and he yelled back at me and told me I was being a bitch about nothing and then he left," I concluded.

"Why have you been treatin' him so bad lately?" She questioned. "I mean, I understand this time because he just popped up at your house, but girl, you have been basically gettin' mad at the man for breathing wrong. What is really up?"

To be honest, it was because for the last six months of Isaiah and I's "relationship", he's been acting more like a boyfriend rather than a Friend's With Benefits. I know he's catching feelings but I try to ignore that because we can't have anything more than that. If I fed into what he's doing then he's only sure to think I want the same thing.

"Because I have to get my point across to him, Shanice. I told you, he's getting attached and I can't have that. I'm thinking of just letting him go completely." I admitted to her.

She looked at me curiously. "But you can't do that?" It wasn't a question like she had said it, her tone implied it was more of a statement and she was right.

I've known Isaiah close to four years now and even though we have sex, he's one of my best friends and I don't want him to get hurt in the end because I can't return his feelings.

I shook my head. "This boy is going to give me a high blood pressure, I swear."

Shanice rolled her eyes at my dramatics, "Girl, you are not that damn old. But  I will say, I think you two are good for each other! I see the way you guys interact and I think you guys could be something good-"

"Shanice, you know why I can't do that."

She sucked her teeth. "Because of Shemar ol' big headed ass, but girl if you keep waiting on him, you're going to miss out on something good and you will regret it." With her words of wisdom, she stood up and walked out of my office.

I shook my head and got back to my paper work but was interrupted again by my door opening. I really should get a lock.

Without looking up, I said, "I have work to do Shanice, we can talk at lunch."

"I'm not Shanice." I would know that voice anywhere. Deep, husky, with a slight rasp to it. The voice that immediately had me having flashbacks of the first night we met.

* * * *

Club Toxic was the place. I had been having a stressful day because earlier that morning I talked to Shemar and he said that he may have to stay longer than he expected. Basically, I was on the phone sobbing to him saying I couldn’t do this anymore and that I needed him here with me so we could be together.

He said he wanted to be here as soon as possible but it was out of his control. I then threatened him by saying I would never want to get back with him and he was begging me not to do that. He was then rushed off the phone but he promised to call soon. I didn’t say goodbye, I just hung up and I regretted doing that because I don’t know what could happen and my last words to him were ‘fuck you’.

That had been 3 years ago though and we had talked at least 5 times since then.

Anyway, after my breakdown I didn’t go to work and Shanice, being the loyal friend that she is, came by after work, saw my mood and she immediately dragged me to the club.

I had on a blood red halter top, showing off my belly button ring I had gotten when I was sixteen, and a pair of white leggings with a pair of blood red wedge heels.

To say the least, I looked sexy.

I wasn’t really in the mood to be at the club so I just kind of sat at the bar while Shanice went off and did her own thing. I was having fruity drinks so I wasn’t drunk, but I was tipsy enough.

But as I was drinking my drink, the air around me had suddenly gotten … sensual?

I looked around me to see all the girls swooning over something at the entrance, a guy I figured. I watched as the crowd parted perfectly down the middle, all the way from the entrance to where I stood.

As he got closer, I could see the guy seemingly strutting down the sea of parted people. He had two guys flocking his sides and they all were gorgeous, but the leader of the group outshined them both.

They all seemed to be aware of the attention they were getting, seeing as they all had smirks planted on their faces, but they simply chose to ignore it.

When they finally did get to the bar, I heard their orders of Vodka on the rocks and they proceeded to the VIP side of the bar.

I wouldn’t say I was staring, I was just curious. I was so curious that I didn’t notice Shanice was yelling my name and tugging on my arm to get my attention.

It took these strangers eyes to land on me to snap me on whatever trance I was in. They all had noticed I was staring and I hoped they didn’t take that as me being thirsty like all these other females in here. Because I wasn’t, just curious.

Shaking my head, I turned to Shanice who was looking at me in concern. “You alright, girl?”

I nodded. “Yeah. Just lost in thought, I guess.” The lie rolled off my tongue so smoothly.

She gasped. “Now is not the time for you to think. Thinking equals bad.” She scolded, and then she proceeded to drag me to the dance floor, a place I did not want to be.

“Shaniceeeee!” I whined, trying to pry my arm out of her vice like grip. But Shanice was a strong girl who had taken Karate for about ten years, until she was eighteen, so I knew it was no use!

“Take You Down” by Chris Brown blasted just as we stepped foot onto the dance floor but Shanice couldn’t handle just being on the dance floor, no, she hadto be in the center and that’s where she led us.

Shanice began to move her body side to side sexually and within seconds of being on the dance floor she was scooped up and grinding on some hood lookin’ guy. But that was how Shanice liked em’.

I started moving my body against the air. I wasn’t the best dancer, but I knew my body and how to move it when needed. I used my hands a little, moving them up and down my body and after a while I started to warm up to the dance floor. My eyes were closed as I felt the base of the music through my feet and heard it through my ears.

Suddenly, I felt warmth against my back and a pair of lips against my ear. I don’t know how I knew it was him but I just knew. Almost like it was a second sense.

“Mind if I cut in?” He whispered, but I could still hear him as if he had yelled across the room.

My only answer was to begin to grind into him and by the sharp breath he inhaled in my ear, I knew he was loving every second of it.

I had lost track of how long we danced, but I didn’t care. Dancing with him made me feel alive and the way his hands caressed my body made me feel like I was a delicate flower being handled with care.

This stranger knew what he was doing and I could tell he definitely knew a thing or two how to approach a woman he wanted and I knew he succeeded in getting every single one of those women. The way he approached me told me that he oozed confidence and I loved that.

The cockiness turned me on.

When we had finally stopped dancing, he took my hand and led me to the VIP part of the bar. His friends he walked in with weren't here so we were all alone.

He ordered drinks and then he turned to me and asked, "So what's a beautiful girl like you doing dancing all alone?"

I could feel my face heating up and if I had been a few shades lighter, you definitely would have seen the blush on my face. "I don't know if you noticed Mr. Confident, but I wasn't alone or was that you not behind me the whole time?" I flirted.

He threw his head back and laughed and I swear it was the most harmonious noise to grace my ears. "Mr. Confident, aye?"

I nodded. "Mhm."

"Confidence doesn't bother you does it Ms. Beautiful Gorgeous?"

"Quite the opposite actually."

He smiled, a genuine smile, showing off his perfectly white, perfect straight  teeth. I was surprised I wasn't drooling by now. This man was absolutely flawless and he was actually interested in me.

It was almost surreal.

Me and Mr. Confident chatted the whole night and when his friends came back, he introduced me to them but I couldn't tell you their names now. I haven't seen them since that night.

I had lived in the city of Boston, Massachusetts my whole life and I had never once noticed those three men and I'm sure I would have because their aura reeks of power and attention.

It made me wonder if they had just moved here. But I didn't dare question anything.

We hit the dance floor a few more times when I told him I had to go search for my friend who I had spotted at the bar minutes earlier.

Just as I turned to leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He bent close to my ear and asked, “Want to get out of here,” he nodded his head toward the exit and I knew exactly what he meant.

I looked toward Shanice who was at the bar with the same guy she had dance with and she was giving me the thumbs up. I grinned and turned back to the stranger with a smirk. “Let’s go.”

He smirked as well and we headed toward the exit, every female in the room giving me death glares.

* * * *

I came back to earth from my flashback and I looked up and sure enough, there was Isaiah standing in my office door with a bouquet of flowers in his large hands.

"Isaiah, what-"

He stepped further into the room, making me pause mid-sentence. "I felt horrible for what I said to you this morning and I couldn't wait until you got off. I wanted to apologize."

I sighed, standing up and walking around my desk to stand in front of him. I pulled him into the room, shutting the door behind him. I took the flowers from him and say them on my desk before resuming my previous spot in him. He was looking at me with almost sad eyes and I could really tell he meant his apology.

I sighed mentally. He was so good to me. He shouldn't have to be the one apologizing. He did nothing wrong and I was acting like a bitch.

Stepping to him until not even a piece of paper could fit between us, I wrapped my arms around his neck and in a blink in of an eye, he had his arms around my waist, pressing me even closer to him, if possible.

"You shouldn't be apologizing, you did nothing wrong." I told him.

He shook his head. "I should have listened to you and I was completely out of line."

I rolled my eyes. I was never going to win with him, but that doesn't mean I couldn't try! "No, I was acting like a bitch," I shrugged, "I don't know, but I forgive you even though you did nothing wrong." I gave him a cheeky smile.

He bent down, gently trailing kisses up the base of my neck all the way to my chin. "Good," he whispered against my chin. "I can't handle you being mad at me."

His hands that were gripping my waist slid further down until they were cupping my ass. He gave my cheeks a light squeeze and a pleasurable groan escaped my lips. At my reaction, I could feel his 'member' begin to stiffen and this time I let out a moan.

His tongue and his hands were driving me crazy and we haven't even kissed yet.

"We can't do this here." I said breathlessly. Make-up sex with Isaiah was always great and don't get me wrong, I'm not a total screamer but there's no lock on my door and if one of my co-workers besides Shanice walked in, I could be fired.

"Yes we can," he responded. He captured my lips with his and I was a goner. I didn't even feel him moving us backward until my back hit the side of my desk. Without breaking the kiss, he laid me back and he got on top of me, between my legs. I could feel his soldier standing at attention and it drove me even crazier.

"Isaiah," I moaned, trying to come to my senses. "Some could walk in." But honestly, the thrill of someone possibly walking in and catching us excited me even more.

I could tell that Isaiah knew this because his response was to grind into me. My head fell back and a quiet moan escaped my lips. My dress pants were really thin and so were his so I could feel all of him. It's not like it's something I could miss. Isaiah was nowhere near small.

But I wasn't complaining.

He stopped grinding and a whimper of protest came out of my mouth but was easily replaced by a moan when he cupped me through my pants.

"Let me show you how really glad I am you forgave me." He whispered.

And show me he did!

_______________________________________

A/N - Tell me what you thought! How you likin' it so far?! I love you guys' feedback :)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME! :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 17.7K 44
"You know...I thought I was just being a good friend by telling you. But no...I just wanted you for myself right? I didn't care about your feelings?"...
968K 31K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
Truth In My Lies By red

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 53 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...