One-Punch Man: Reincarnated a...

By Jaggernuts28

A young man named Takashi Kamihitotsu, he's a 27 year old man who just got fired from his rude boss for screw... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Season Finale)
Epilogue Chapter
Relabeled Season.

Chapter 6

426 13 7
By Jaggernuts28

Note from The Author: If you guys don't know yet, this is going to be a harem fanfic, yes, you heard me right, this is not only a reincarnation fanfic. The women of Saitama/Takashi's harem going to be Fubuki, Captain Mizuki, Swim, and Mosquito Girl since those four are my favorite waifus in One-Punch-Man, but there some other waifus I also love, but it's too much so I'll only include these four, and maybe Tatsumaki since the fanbase love Saitatsu, but I do prefer more Saibuki. Don't get me wrong, I also love Saitatsu, but I prefer Saibuki more because in my opinion, Saibuki is cute, romantic, and wholesome while Saitatsu is cute and wholesome only, so I prefer Saibuki since it has those three categories in my mind only. I mean, Saitatsu can also be romantic, but Saibuki is more romantic than cute. Anyways, keep liking the chapters!

Disclaimer: One-Punch-Man characters belongs to the creator himself, ONE.

___

.

.

.

Chapter 6:
The Sparring Match, The Terrorist Attack and The Mysterious Ninja.

Saitama was explaining everything to Genos that Mosquito Girl was no longer evil, and she was also forced to kill people for Dr. Genus.

"I see, well, I apologize for my hostility." Said Genos.

"I-It's fine... I do appreciate you guys for destroying the House of Evolution, I always wanted it to be gone." Mosquito Girl replied with a sad tone.

"You're welcome. Also, can I ask you something? How and why did you end up at the House of Evolution anyway?" Saitama curiously asked.

"... When I was a normal human being, my parents were killed by one of Genus's greatest creation, Endless Phantom." She replied, while Saitama and Genos were surprised by what she said. "And then after that, I was taken, and made into a bug monster, by Genus... I always hated him, for kidnapping me, and for killing my family... I thank you for destroying that horrible place..." She said as she was getting a little emotional and started crying.

"I see... Sorry for your family..." Said Saitama feeling bad for her.

'She's... The same as me...' Genos thought, while having flashbacks when the Mad Cyborg killed his family, and was also feeling bad.

"I-it's fine... I'm glad that hellish organization is now gone... And at the same time, I don't know what to do after that..." She said while wiping her tears off, still feeling sad.

"Well, in that case, you can stay with us if you like." Said Saitama with a smile.

"R-Really...?" She asked.

"Yep, well since you don't have a place stay in, just live with us." Saitama replied, as she was smiling while she had a tear drop on her eye.

"Thank you..." She said with a smile.

"Although, the problem is, we don't have a third futon for you. Teacher, we might have to buy one for her." Said Genos.

"Oh, right. Well, is it okay that you'll stay on my futon for now?" Saitama asked her.

"Oh, okay, but where will you sleep?" She asked.

"I'll sleep on the floor, don't worry, I have an extra pillow." Saitama replied with a smile, while she also smiled.

"By the way, Teacher, I have a favor to ask you." Said Genos.

"Sure, I'm all ears." Saitama replied.

"Well, I would like for us to have a sparring match. Like a Teacher and Disciple sparring match." Genos replied.

"Sure, I'm free anyway, I was bored while doing nothing. Oh yeah, do you want to come with us? Since you're gonna be alone here." Saitama replied and asked Mosquito Girl to come with them.

"Sure, I won't mind." She said with a smile.

"Alright, let's go to an open space zone." Said Genos.

Quick Time Skip.
In the middle of nowhere.

The three of them arrived at a canyon with mountains and forests.

Mosquito Girl was standing from afar and on top of a mountain wall while Saitama and Genos were at the bottom where they would spar.

"On the Superhero Registry... We've been ranked last in the S-Class and C-Class rankings respectively." Said Genos, while looking at his flip phone. "Also, it looks like they gave you a hero name already, Teacher, and it's 'Bald man with a Cape'." He said, while Saitama deadpanned.

'I knew they were going to name me that, but naming me One-Punch-Man early will be a little cringe. Glad they didn't name me that.' Saitama thought, while he sighs in relief.

"And for me, I was named as 'Blonde Cyborg' for now, since they said they're having a hard time choosing what hero name I should be, 'The Demon Cyborg', or 'The Genocide Cyborg', I'm not sure yet, but I guess they'll name me 'Genocide Cyborg' since I look like I could massacre an entire group of monsters, said by fans already." Said Genos, while Saitama deadpans again. "Anyways, thank you very much for my unreasonable request today." He said with a straight face.

"Well yeah, I did promise you that I'd make you my Disciple after all." Said Saitama, while walking far away from Genos. "Besides, it's just sparring. It's not like we'll be fighting for real, is it?" He asked, as he stopped walking and positions himself, preparing himself for their spar.

"But that's exactly what I had in mind... I will attack you with all I have to make you fight back seriously too." Genos replied, as he does a fighting stance while their spar has been started. "So, if you will allow me..." He said, as he raises his left arm forward, and then a bunch of cannons formed on Genos' arm.

'Oh, new arms. Cool.' Saitama thought while a small smile as Genos fires his cannon from his left arm towards him.

Saitama simply moves to the side to dodge the incineration blast from Genos.

Meanwhile from afar, Mosquito Girl was getting a little interested from watching them sparring.

Then Genos vanishes from where he was standing and suddenly tackles Saitama, while the incineration blast was next to them as they both got send flying towards the mountain wall while the blast collided with the mountain wall right next to them.

"{Machine Gun Blow}" Genos was throwing a barrage of punches at Saitama while they were still at the mountain wall.

Then Genos stopped throwing a barrage of punches, he notices that his Teacher was gone in front of him.

'He's not there? Was I attacking his afterimage all of this time?' He thought while surprised. He then sensed where his Teacher was and was on the ground running. "Found you!" He said, as he launches himself in the air and landed in front of his Teacher as he stopped running.

Genos then put his arms together, and created a bigger blast cannon. He then fires a massive fire blast at Saitama. He knew his Teacher would survive from that, but he also thinks he would have injuries and burn marks all over his Teacher. He then stops firing the massive blast from his arm cannons.

'I think I got him this time. Teacher should take me a little more serious now...' He thought, while a hand touched his left shoulder as he turned his head while his cheek was poked.

"Okay, I win, so--" Said Saitama, who was the one poking Genos' shoulder, suddenly appeared behind as Genos swings his arm and jumped in the air to evade his student's punch, while he also landed behind Genos.

"Teacher..." Said Genos, as he turned his attention to his Teacher. "Have you forgotten the rules of this sparring session? 1. Dodge every attack you're able to dodge. 2. Fight seriously without fooling around. 3. Don't hold back because of me. And... 4. Continue fighting until I'm unable to fight." He said, whike Saitama was just standing there, doing nothing silently. 'Even Teacher himself can't explain how he got this powerful... This fight might provide some insight into the mystery of his power.' He thought, while preparing for another fight. "Those are the rules!" He said, as Saitama suddenly, and instantly, appeared in front of him. 'So close!' He thought, as he tried to punch his Teacher, but he vanishes and slides behind him while afterimages were following him. 'Wha... t..?' He thought, as he turns his head around to see his Teacher, in a serious look while his eyes were glowing white.

"{Forbidden Technique 'Severe Deadly Series'...}" Saitama clenches his fist and throws it towards his Disciple.

LOOK OUT!!!

"{Death Punch}" At Genos' perspective, he sees a massive fist coming towards him. The same as Asura Rhino saw when Saitama punched him out of existence.

Then instantly, Saitama held back his fist, near Genos1' face, creating a massive force, like what he did with the House of Evolution.

Then, Saitama's serious face switches back to his normal face as he taps Genos' forehead with his finger.

"I'm hungry. Time for lunch, Genos!" Said Saitama, as he goofily walked away like nothing happened.

Meanwhile from afar, Mosquito Girl was in shock.

"Sure, let's go..." Genos replied with a surprise look. 'I'm prepared to do anything... To become more powerful... However...' He thought, while he turned his head around as his eyes widened. He then had a flashback when Saitama Death Punched Asura Rhino, and Consecutively Serious Punched Endless Phantom. ee a massive smoke of dust behind him, created by Saitama's Death Punch. 'I can't picture myself coming even close to attaining Teacher's power... He's on a whole other level than me...' He thought, while he turned his attention towards his Teacher again, walking away still thinking nothing happened.

"Eh, what's wrong? Not hungry?" Saitama asked.

Quick Time Skip.
Back in Saitama's Apartment.

Saitama was washing dishes after they ate lunch, while Genos was writing notes from his notebook, and Mosquito Girl was just watching TV news while drinking some tea again.

Saitama finished washing the dishes, as he joins Mosquito Girl to watch TV news.

As they were watching, the TV news was talking about a terrorist attack at City-F.

"The terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves 'The Paradisers'. They've destroyed a high-rise building in F-City, and the situation seems to be spiraling out of control. I'm receiving word that we've just learned the identity of their leader." Said the female news reporter, as the screen changes to a bald man with a scar over his nose. "This is Brickhead, a B-Class Criminal whose been involved in several violent incidents in the past. He's a man of large structure, standing 6 ft. 6 in. tall and weighing 462 lbs. According to one eyewitness report, he fought 20 men in a street brawl and sent each of them to the hospital." She said, while Mosquito Girl was a bit surprised.

"He seems to be strong, maybe strong as you, Saitama." Said Mosquito Girl, complimenting the terrorist leader, Brickhead, being the same strength as Saitama.

___

Note from the Author: I know it's 'Hammerhead', not 'Brickhead'. Just like with Vaccine Man, I renamed him to 'Power Man'. Why? I just like it, that's all, except Carnage Kabuto, his new name came from the manga. Anyways, keep reading.

___

"Hmm... Yeah, he might be, but I have doubts." Saitama replied, while he was focusing on the image of Brickhead. 'He looks familiar too, maybe I'll try to remember him, like the other people I've met in the manga, even though I haven't seen the anime version. I mean like I said a few weeks ago, I didn't have the chance to watch the anime version, because of my job as an office worker in the past. It was a pain in the butt to work there. Now I think about it, at least my current job, as a hero, is easier, and maybe I am glad to be reincarnated as Saitama.' He thought, as he let out a sigh while remembering his old job. He was really glad to be reincarnated as Saitama, and into this world, even though he regretted it at the same time.

"The Paradisers sent the following message directly tot his TV station. 'We will continue to riot until food, clothing, and shelter are provided free of charge to those who do not work.'" Said the female news reporter, while Saitama was feelkng uninterested to be stopping them.

'Sounds pretty boring. No need for me to get involved.' He thought, while in a deadpan look.

"Reports indicate that they all have shaven heads, making them not only uniform in appearances, but quite intimidating." Said the female news reporter as Saitama's eyes were widened. "It is adviced that who those encounter any shaven headed men on the street should leave the area immediately." She said, as Saitama starts sweating intensely.

'What? OH CRAP!' Saitama realizes that he was also bald, thinking that if the people sees him, they'll think he's one of them. 'THEY STOLE MY LOOK!! THOSE BASTARDS!! THEY'RE SO DEAD!!' He thought angrily, as he stands up and goes to his closet to get his hero suit.

"Where are you going, Teacher?" Genos asked, as Saitama was putting his hero costume on.

"I'M GOING OUTSIDE FOR A WHILE, STAY HERE AND WATCH THE HOUSE!" Saitama yelled, as he went outside and slammed the door shut loudly.

Quick Time Skip.
In City-F.

The Paradisers were pummeling, and bashing away a group of swat police.

"T-They're so strong... We can't hold them much longer!" Said a swat police, while sweating as the Paradisers keep pushing through while sending a bunch of other swat officers flying.

"Stop right there, you thugs!" Said a voice behind the Paradisers, as they gain their attention to the voice.

"I, Unlicensed Rider, and other fellow heroes, were sent by the Hero Association! We're here to stop you, terrorist scums!" Said a man with a green helmet and goggled, while wearing bicycle protections all over his body.

CLASS-C, RANK 1:
UNLICENSED RIDER.

He wasn't alone, he was with a bunch of other Class-C heroes.

CLASS-C, RANK 22:
D-PAD.

CLASS-C, RANK 40:
FUNERAL SUSPENDERS.

CLASS-C, RANK 66:
FOOD BATTLER FUTOSHI.

CLASS-C, RANK 85:
BATTERY-MAN.

CLASS-C, RANK 111:
ARMORED CHIEF CLERK.

CLASS-C, RANK 141:
GASMASK COWBOY.

CLASS-C, RANK 179:
ECOLO G.

CLASS-C, RANK 255:
ANGRY-MAN.

CLASS-C, RANK 359:
SATURN-MAN.

CLASS-C, RANK 385:
RED NOSE.

All 11 of them were getting ready for battle. The people around, and the police, were starting to celebrate.

"Heroes? HAH! You're all no match for all of us! You guys are pathetic and pitiful! I have no time for all of you!" Said the leader of the Paradisers.

CLASS-B CRIMIMAL;
LEVEL THREAT: TIGER.
BRICKHEAD.

"Half of you, take care of those pathetic heroes!" He ordered, as the half of the Paradisers volunteer to take care of the Class-C heroes. "The rest of you, on me! We'll finally crush this jerk, Zeniru!" He said, as the other half followed their leader, while leaving behind the ones taking care of the heroes.

"Let's go guys!" Said Unlicensed Rider, as all of them started to charge with battlecry.

Later.

They were all knocked out in 1 minute. The people started to panic as the heroes were down, they all started to run away, including the police.

"Hey!" Someone yelled behind the half of The Paradisers, as they gained their attention to the person behind them.

"I-I am swim! A heroine! I'm sorry I was late!" Said another hero, or heroine, while wearing a diving suit and goggles, with a Trident.

CLASS-C, RANK 393:
SWIM.

"Another pathetic hero? Hehehe! I'll enjoy breaking this one's bones!" Said one of the Paradisers, as Swim gets scared and nervous to attack them, since she saw the other Class-C heroes unconscious on the ground.

"W-Wait! Don't hurt her! I am not done with you guys yet!" Said Unlicensed Rider, while hurt and trying to stand up, but he was injured.

"Stay down, scum!" Said one of the Paradisers, as he kicked Unlicensed Rider and sent him to a wall.

Swim gets scared even more, she was traumatized to see her fellow Class-C heroes get pummeled violently.

"Anyways, now back to you. Hehehehehe!" Said the Paradiser who kicked Unlicensed Rider, getting ready to punch Swim. He threw his fist at her as she closed her eyes, but suddenly, someone came in time to block, and created a big dust of smoke around them.

As it cleared out, Saitama, who came in time, was the one blocked the punch from a Paradiser.

"Huh? Who the heck are you!" The Paradiser asked, as he got normal punched and sent flying.

The other Paradisers were shocked. Swim was surprised, and relieved that someone saved him. Unlicensed Rider wokes up and looks at Swim to make sure she's still okay, but there was another person in front of her.

'Who is he...? Is he a hero too, or one of them...?' He thought, wondering if he's a hero or not since he's also bald.

"You okay?" Saitama asked her.

"Y-Yes..." Swim replied.

"Alright, I'll take care of this, you guys tried your best to fight them." Saitama replied, as he approached the Paradisers with a serious look.

"W-Who are you? Are you one of them!" Said one of them asked and demanded.

"I'm here to kick all of your butts for taking my look, you all are gonna pay." He replied with a serious tone.

"*Growling* Get him!" One of them ordered, as they all charged at Saitama with battlecry.

Saitama clenches both of his fists, as he is ready to unleash an attack.

"{Consecutive Normal Punches}" With both of his fists, Saitama unleashes a barrage of punches at the Paradisers, as they all got sent flying.

Swim and Unlicensed Rider, they were both shocked of what Saitama did to the Paradisers.

"Do not steal anyone's look, ever again!" Said Saitama with a serious look, as he turns around walking back with his regular look again. "Hey, can I ask where the rest have gone?" He asked, while Swim was still processing of what she witnessed.

Swim shook her head, snapping back to reality.

"O-Oh, sorry, w-what was your question again?" She asked with a drop of sweat on her cheek.

"Uhmm... I said where the rest of them went?" Saitama replied.

"Sorry, I don't know where they went, but I do hear about them targeting a millionaire's home named Zeniru." She replied.

"What's his house look like?" Saitama asked.

"I don't know, but I do heard about his house having a golden poop. People call it 'The Golden Turd'." She replied.

"Gotcha, I'll just find a golden turd on top of a house I guess." He replied, as he passed her at and ran to the direction where the other Paradisers went, at high speed.

Swim, along with Unlicensed Rider, were flabbergasted.

'... Who was he...?' They both thought and wondered what was that bald guy.

Later,
With the other Paradisers.

They were all dead. Their heads and body parts looked like they were slashed or killed by something. Meanwhile, Brickhead, was running away from something, while he had some sort of kunai knife at the back of his bald dome head.

'THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! I WAS LUCKY HE AIMED FOR MY HEAD! AND I WAS LUCKY THAT MY SKULL IS MANY TIMES THICKER THAN NORMAL! IT'S THE FIRST TIME I LOST A FIGHT! CRAP!' Brickhead thought, as he growled in anger. 'THAT NINJA! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS...' He thought, while sweating and still running, until he saw somebody walking in the forest, and he was also bald like him, except with a cape. 'Hmm...? Now, what is it this time.' He thought, as he stopped running.

"Oh, there you are." Said Saitama, who just arrived at the forest, near the millionaire's house.

"What's with that getup? You wanna join our paradise group or something?" Brickhead asked, still sweating.

"Uh... No, I'm a superhero for a hobby, but I'm here to smash your heads in for a personal reasons." Saitama replied.

"THEN DIE!" Brickhead shouted, as he threw a punch at Saitama, and created a dust of smoke around. "Whew, I have to get out of here asap." He said, as the smoke clears out, Saitama was just standing there with a serious look. "H-HUH!? H-HOW?!" He asked, as he got punched away and sent towards a tree. His armor was cracking as it shattered into pieces, leaving him unconsciously naked.

"Well, it looks like I'm done here, I bet he learned his lesson to never steal looks, and to never become a criminal." Said Saitama, as he was about to walk away until a voice was heard.

"Hey." Said a voice coming from the trees, as the figure came out of the shadows while Saitama turned around. "It looks like you already took care of my last victim, but you're also bald, are you also one of them?" The mysterious man asked. He has purple line marks underneath his eyes; a purple scarf around his neck; his hair was tied up to a topknot, and bangs fall over his face; and finally, he was wearing a tight black latex bodysuit highlighted by metal plating on his shin, arms, shoulders, chest, and waist.

CLASS-S CRIMINAL;
LEVEL THREAT: DRAGON.
SPEED O' SOUND SONIC.

"Uh, no, I'm not one of them." Said Saitama, as he realizes that he recognizes him. 'Wait a minute, is he Speed-o-Sound Sonic? NO WAY! Wait a minute, if that means...' He thought, as he turned towards Brickhead, who was unconscious and naked. '... OOOOOOOH! Now I remember him! It's Brickhead! He fought Sonic when he was trying to get to a millionaire, until Sonic shows up and kills his goons. Now that I think about it, I'm supposed to spare him... Oops. At least he's still alive.' He thought, while with a drop of sweat on his head.

"Liar." Said the mysterious man, known as Sonic, replied and thought the bald man was lying.

"What? No, no, no, no, no! I'm not one of them! Do I look like I'm one of them? Look at me! I'm wearing a hero costume! I'm literally a hero!" Said Saitama, trying his best to prove he's not one of them.

"Never of you." Sonic replied.

'Oh yeah, forgot he doesn't know me, and he's also a criminal, guess I have to stop him as well.' Saitama thought, as he let out a sigh. "Listen man, if you're going to kill me, then come at me." He said, while Sonic gets surprised by this.

'Huh...? Is he for real? Is he trying to bait me? Well... He doesn't look that strong, he just looks like an ordinary bald guy. Nevermind, I'll just kill him, I doubt he'll do something.' Sonic thought, while he smiled maliciously, as he grabbed his ninja sword behind his back and charges at Saitama at high speed, about to slash him in half.

Saitama does a stance, where he was about to do something devastating to him.

"{Super Moves 'Serious Series' Serious Side Hops}" Suddenly, Saitama moves from side-to-side at high speed, creating countless of afterimages.

Sonic, who got hit by the countless afterimages, got sent away towards a tree, like Brickhead.

"W-What happened... W-What... Did you... Do...?" Sonic uttered in pain.

"I used sideways jumps to knock you down, that's all." Saitama simply replied, with a blank look.

"S-Sideways jumps...? Y-You..." Sonic uttered, as he passes out in unconsciousness.

"... Looks like I'm done here, I'll leave the Hero Organization to this." He said, as he started walking back.

Quick Time Skip.
At Saitama's Apartment.

It was nighttime, Saitama was just reading manga, Mosquito Girl was watching TV news, and Genos was out.

Saitama silently sighs.

'It's been a few weeks since I became Saitama, and I'm starting to realize something.' He thought, as he looks at his hand. 'I've been slowly acting like Saitama, and I don't know why. Am I turning into him? Or is it because of this strength?' He thought, while in his blank, gloomy look. 'Eh... It doesn't matter, at least this life is better than my old one. I mean, I always wanted to be Saitama, it was my dream to fix everything what he couldn't. But I realized, he was right, maybe being godly strong is boring... I've been losing myself everyday, slowly turning into Saitama... Maybe that's a good thing, at least, I've been hanging out with people now. I was always lonely since I was a child, and now, I'm in this world, even though it's full of monsters and disasters, I love it, and I love being Saitama. Again, even though I regretted it, I love it at the same time.' He thought, as he closed his eyes while smiling. "I'm gonna go make dinner now." He said, as he stands up and goes to the kitchen.

"Oh, okay." Said Mosquito Girl, as she smiled.

To be continued...

Note from The Author: Nevermind, I thought this might be a 5000+ words chapter, but no it's more like 4000+, but at least it's still long. Sorry that it isn't a 5000+ chapter, I know I promised that, but at least this one's longer. Next chapter will be 2000+ words again, since I'll be pretty busy with school, and it's hard, but I know I can make it. I hope you guys liked it, see you on the next ONE!... get it? Oh... No? Ok...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 426 8
The Hollow Knight as a Servant. [Slow Updates] Tags: - 1 in #classes 11/10/2023 - XX/XX/20XX - 1 in #hallownest 21/10/2023 - XX/XX/20XX - 1 in #theho...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.1K 230 4
The Holy Grail War is a ritualistic battle fought to determine who is worthy of commanding the Holy Grail: an omnipotent wish-granting device. The wa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...