What a Cruel World

By TORATAIGA69

" Although the Isekai were about reincarnated into different world and where the reincarnated people were sup... More

Short Prologue(Re-upload) - New Life, New Suffering
Bio: She Pian Zi
Bio: Alissa Anderson

Chapter 1 - The Survival Begin

3 0 4
By TORATAIGA69

Year - 1st January 2024

Location - Somewhere on Altermate Malaysia, Alternate Earth

- { She Pian Zi Pov } -

After i was blinded by the light for second time, i slowly open my eyes to see the red sky with black clouds and yellowish moon.

I wanted to getting up, but...

Why i feel heavy a bit?

Is it because of gravitational pull due to this earth were bigger?

Is that what's happening right now?

And... Is the oxygen were doubled here?

Cuz i almost feel like i was out of breathe.

Talk about Happy New Year.

I slowly getting up and look at my surrounding, where i were surrounded by the ruined building and dead trees.

It's look modern to me.

The place i were in right now are...

...Malaysia?

I know the fact is that there's Malay language on the sign and old newspaper on the ground.

Although this place is scary, but surprisingly there's no sight of any monsters near me at all.

Only the disturbing scream can be heard from the far distance.

I would have died already if i were ever get reincarnated near monsters.

I decided to explore this place a bit, trying to find anyone if there's also a Players here.

While walking around a bit and decide to enter one of the building, i found a wooden chest were cover with dusts.

I take a look around to see if there's anyone in here before walking toward the chest and open it. Inside the chest, there's are two katana and three potions filled with red liquid.

Then, out of nowhere, something suddenly appeared in front of me, which shock me that i fall to the ground.

I was ready to embrace the attacks, but nothing happen. I take a good look in front of me, which is some sort of game's UI. The box outside were red while inside are black, having a sinister Japanese theme.

Pian Zi: Jeez, we really are inside some sort of game.

I got up from the ground and take a look good of the weapon information.

- - - { Weapon } - - -

Name : Iron Katana

Rarity : C

Damage : 100

Passive Skill : N/a

Active Skill : N/a

Durability : 95 / 100

Description : Just an ordinary Iron Katana. Nothing special at all.

- - -

- - - { Potion } - - -

Name : Potion of Healing

Rarity : B

Effect : Heal

Duration : N/a

Description : Restore some of your HP by 35%.

- - -

I got two katana and three potions. What a good start to have this loots, not gonna lie.

Then, i heard someone footstep from behind, where i quickly grab one of the katana and turn around before point it at someone.

???: Woah, woah, woah. I'm friendly.

Someone in front of me said, reveal a purple haired girl withho quickly put her hand in the air, showing that she's unarmed.

Purple Haired Girl: I swear i don't even know what the hell is happening.

The girl told truthfully

From look at it, she really show no sign of hostile at all. I guess i can trust her a bit.

Pian Zi: You also just got here as well?

I asked while lowering my katana down before turn around and take other katana on the chest.

Purple Haired Girl: Yeah, after that Otaga guy say something about put all of us into the Slaughter Game.

The girl told, where i watch her scratching her head.

I then give her other katana so she can defend herself.

Purple Haired Girl: Thank you.

The girl thanked while take the katana i offer.

Pian Zi: Do you know how to use a katana? Cuz i don't have any experience on using it.

Purple Haired Girl: I guess so since i take some lesson on Kendo and Iaido.

Pian Zi: You Japanese?

Purple Haired Girl: American, but my parents who moves in Japan when i still 6 year old. How bout you?

Pian Zi: Just Chinese-Malaysian salesman who busy on his office day.

Purple Haired Girl: Ah, i see.

Pian Zi: Anyways. What's your name, girl?

Purple Haired Girl: My name is Alissa Anderson, and just so you know, I'm 25 year old.

Pian Zi: My bad. I'm also 25 year old as well.

I responded while look at the hallway, checking if there's any monsters nearby.

Pian Zi: So, wanna explore a bit in this place? Who know we might found some good loots like this one i found.

Alissa: You sure it's wise to explore this place? Cuz we might encountered the monsters here or even enemy.

Alissa told, where i saw her checking the outside of the building.

Pian Zi: Well, it would be better than waiting for nothing.

I told while check on the left to the right hallway, which make her think for a bit before sighed and just nodded.

Alissa: Sure, why not. Plus, it's better than having no one to talk with.

The girl mumbled before go beside me, agreed to join me as me and her explore inside this ruined building.

Alissa: Can't believe that all of us already die from first place and being Isekai'ed into this survival game by Otaga guy.

Pian Zi: Isekai'ed? What's that?

Alissa: Thought you are weeb?

Pian Zi: I don't really watch anime that much since I'm so busy on my work often, so not really.

Alissa: Well, Isekai'ed basically transfer you into fantasy world if you die irl, mostly famous are being run over by a truck.

Pian Zi: Sound like a skill issues to me

Alissa: Haha, so funny

Pian Zi: Anyways, tell me more bout this Isekai thingy.

Alissa: Well, you see, we were reincarnated or reborn as someone else. For example, I being reincarnated as Sirin from Honkai series, a girl who turn into Herrscher of Void, have completely control over time-space continuum, who swore to wipe out the humanity. Btw, it's the Will of Honkai who give her a power to become a Herrscher.

Pian Zi: Herrscher? Will of Honkai?

Alissa: Herrscher mean goddess, and Will of Honkai basically God of Destruction.

Pian Zi: I see. What about me? Who i was reincarnated as?

I asked, to which she point the nearby mirror, where i was surprised that i really am the completely different person.

Alissa: The person you're reincarnated as right now are Geto Suguru, a racist villain sorcerer who can control any bad spirits that has negative energies.

Pian Zi: Racist bout what?

Alissa: He always call all non-sorcerer as "monkey" due to doesn't has any cursed technique and is the real reason the bad spirits, called curses were born that driven him mad and turn into a villain.

Pian Zi: Dang, didn't knew that he was racist as i am.

Alissa: What

Pian Zi: What

We both stare at each other in awkward silent for a few moments before we continue walking on the hallway.

Alissa: Anyways... You can tell that we also have game-like interaction right now since Isekai has Game System.

Pian Zi: That's happen to me when i open the chest and the f*cking box jumpscare me.

Alissa: Sound like a skill issues to me

Pian Zi: Shush woman

Alissa: Anyways, in order to check our status, we should either say status or think about it.

Pian Zi: Status?

Then, there's the box popping up in front of me, showing the information about me.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : She Pian Zi

Class : { Tanker / Support }

Race : Human

Title : { Battle Medic }
[ You have 50% successful rates of combining items into healing and buff items and increase the healing or buff effects by 30%. Decreasing the debuff effects by 15%. Holding any medical-type tools will increase the damage by 15%. You also have health regeneration, will slowly regain your lost HP for 5% per sec over time. ]

Level : 1

XP : 0 / 100

HP : 100

MP : 100

Strength : -F

Defense : +C

Agility : +C

- - - {Skill} - - -

-{ Passive }-

{ Iron Will }
[ Greatly increase your Physical Defense and Magic Resistance by 40-50%. ]

{ Alchemist Pride }
[ Greatly increased the success rate of crafting Alchemy-related items by 50%. Any alchemy-related ingredients will be pinpointed. Increasing any Debuff effects by 50% toward anyone that given Debuff effects, including yourself. ]

{ Magic Resilience }
[ Decrease the Magic Damage by 20-35% and immune toward some of magics. ]

-{ Active }-

{ Heal } [ Cooldown - 15 second ]
[ Mana Cost - 10 MP ]
[ Heal yourself or nearby allies for 35%. ]

{ Strength Inducement } [ Cooldown - 25 second ]
[ Mana Cost - 25 MP ]
[ Give a buff effects that increase the strength up to 25-30% toward allies nearby and yourself for 10 minutes. ]

{ Defense Inducement } [ Cooldown - 25 second ]
[ Mana Cost - 20 MP ]
[ Give a buff effects that increase the strength up to 20-28% toward allies nearby and yourself for 10 minutes. ]

{ Weapon Enchantment } [ Cooldown : 35 second ]
[ Mana Cost - 30 MP ]
[ Increase any weapon's damage up to 20-30% and also gain 25% Armor Penetration for 45 minute. It's also has 20% chance to deal a Critical Damage. ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 10 ]
[ LOCKED ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 50 ]
[ LOCKED ]

- - -

Pian Zi: You mean, like this one?

I told while pointing on this status box. But she doesn't see it at all.

Alissa: Well, you can't really show your status to others, unless people look at you and use "observe" to see your status.

Hearing this, i decide to look at her and say observe, which is work as the box popped up and show her status.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Alissa Anderson

Class : { Warrior / Caster }

Race : Human

Title : { Hero of the Light }
[ As the Hero of the Light, all of her stats greatly increased by 40-50% and all her damage are increased by 40% toward any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 1

HP : 100

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -E

Agility : +D

- - -

Pian Zi: Damn, your stats and title were better than me.

Alissa: Your defense were better than mine. Plus, you must have support skill, right?

Pian Zi: Yeah, i have heal up, attack up, defense up, weapon enchant spell, and two locked skills

Alissa: Told you.

Pian Zi: So, what skill you have tho?

Alissa: It would be better if i do this, if this even work.

Pian Zi: Doing what?

As soon i ask her that question, another box popping up.

[ Alissa Anderson has sent you a friend request. Accept the request? ]

Alissa: Ah, it's worked.

Pian Zi: How tf did u do that?

Alissa: I'll teach you later. Right now, just say accept or yes.

Pian Zi: Accept.

Another box popping up.

[ Now you and Alissa Anderson has become a friend! You both now can check each other's status. ]

I then look at her and say observe, which finally show her skills as well.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Alissa Anderson

Class : { Warrior / Caster }

Race : Human

Title : { Hero of the Light }
[ As the Hero of the Light, all of her stats greatly increased by 40-50% and all her damage are increased by 75% toward any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 1

XP : 0 / 100

HP : 100

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -E

Agility : +D

- - - { Skill } - - -

-{ Passive }-

{ Swordsmanship }
[ Alissa will gain extra 30% Physical Damage whenever she holding any meele weapon. ]

{ Magic Resilience }
[ Decrease the Magic Damage by 20-35% and immune toward some of magics. ]

{ Warrior's Encouragement }
[ Alissa gain permanent increase of attack damage by 35-40%, and Physical Defense and Magic Resistance by 20-35%. Alissa also gain permanent 24% Armor Penetration ]

-{ Active }-

{ Teleportation } [ Cooldown - 15 seconds ]
[ Mana Cost - 20 MP ]
[ Teleport into one specific place. ]

{ Quicksilver } [ Cooldown - 1 minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 25 MP ]
[ Increase both attack speed and movement speed by 32% for 1 minute. ]

{ Telekinesis } [ Auto ]
[ Mana Cost - ? MP per sec ]
[ Interact any objects with the user's mind. The mana consumption and the interaction of the objects depend on user's strength and willpower, and object's size and weight. ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 10 ]
[ LOCKED ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 50 ]
[ LOCKED ]

- - -

Pian Zi: Teleport, speed up, telekinesis and two locked skill. Nice.

Alissa: Don't worry, you also has good skills and defense.

We keep walking on hallway till we found two wooden chest inside the room as we enter the room and check the loots inside.

Inside the chest, i found two pair of Glove of Haste which increase the agility up to 20%, Ring of Power that increase the user's attacks by 30%, Amulet of Moon that increase both mana regeneration and the Mana Points by 10 point, and two potion of healing.

- - - { Equipment } - - -

Name : Glove of Haste

Rarity : E

Effect : Increase the agility by 20%.

Description : A magical glove that increase your agility.

- - -

- - - { Equipment } - - -

Name : Ring of Power

Rarity : D

Effect : Increase the strength by 40%.

Description : A magical ring that increase your strength.

- - -

- - - { Equipment } - - -

Name : Amulet of Moon

Rarity : C

Effect : Increase both mana regeneration and the MP by 10 points.

Description : A magical amulet that increase your mana regeneration and MP.

- - -

Pian Zi: I found glove of agility, ring of strength, amulet of mana, and two healing potion. How bout u?

I take the items and getting up, wearing the amulet before turn around and look at her, who also finish looting and show me her loots.

Alissa: Amulet that reduce the cooldown by 10 second, three healing potion, and a staff that reduce your cooldown by 10 second and increase the buff effects by 10%.

- - - { Equipment } - - -

Name : Amulet of Reduction.

Rarity : C

Effect : decrease the skill cooldown by 10 seconds.

Description : A magical amulet that decrease your skill cooldown.

- - -

- - - { Weapon } - - -

Name : Staff of Support

Rarity : C

Damage : 80

Passive Skill : Cooldown Reduction, Buff Doubled

Active Skill : N/a

Durability : 78 / 100

Description : A magical staff that reduce your skill cooldown by 10 seconds and increase your buff effects by 15%

- - -

Alissa told while wear the amulet.

I then give her both the gloves and the ring.

Alissa: Keep the ring, you need a bit of strength.

Alissa told while take the gloves and wear it.

Pian Zi: Okay then.

I wear the ring, which make my body feel a little bit lighter now. Then i saw Alissa give me the staff.

Pian Zi: Dual wielding of sword and staff, sure.

I mumbled while take the staff.

Pian Zi: Let's go then

I said, where she nodded as we both continue explore the building.

Alissa: As you know, just like a game, we supposedly to able to open our shop.

Pian Zi: Really?

Alissa: Yeah, but... For some reason i couldn't open the shop.

Pian Zi: Maybe this world are different?

Alissa: Perhaps...

We continue walking down the hallway without talking, till Alissa break the silence.

Alissa: So, tell me: How do you die from first place before get reincarnated?

Pian Zi: Die from paperwork.

Alissa: Yikes.

Pian Zi: Yup, kinda cringe on how i die.

Alissa: Ngl, yeah

Pian Zi: How bout you, Alissa? How do you die from first place?

I asked, where she doesn't say anything, seem really hesitated to answer. But it took her a few moment to finally answer the question.

Alissa: Suicide.

She answered.

Alissa: I commit suicide by jumping off the building after Melissa, my younger twin sister lose her life ftom brain cancer that she got from our parent had.

Alissa told with obvious sad tone.

...

Pian Zi: Sorry, i didn't mean to make you sad.

Alissa: It's okay.

That's the only thing she say before she doesn't say anything and stay quiet as both of us just keep walking on the hallway quietly without saying any word.

...

Maybe i shouldn't have ask her that.

...

Then, we heard some noises in front of us, reveal that it was Player, who are "Naruto" get badly injured can be seen running from three goblins in the distance, running and begging to be saved.

"Naruto": P- Please! Save me-

But it's too late as we watch one of the goblin slice his neck clean off with its sword as the Player's head flies and roll toward us.

Two of us were shock and horrified of what we just witness, froze in place as the goblins slowly come toward us while something appeared above them.

{ Striker Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 9 / 10 ]

Striker Goblin, a goblin who has leather armor with a spiky club.

{ Thief Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 7 / 10 ]

Thief Goblin, a goblin who has black clothes that could blend well on dark place with pocket on both side of waist and the knife.

{ Swordsman Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 8 / 10 ]

Swordsman Goblin, a goblin who wear chain armor with a sword.

Move... Move..!

I told myself in my mind, trying to tell my body to moves as we saw the goblins slowly approaching toward us with their menacing grin while giggling like a hyena.

I tilt my eyes to the left, she also seem froze in place and her body seem shaking, really horrified on what we just saw and her katana can be seen almost slip from her hand.

I tilt my eyes back to the goblins who getting closer as the goblins giggling and one of them can be seen lick its knife, until the Striker Goblin on us and ready to strike us with its Club.

Until that moment, i finally able force myself to moves as i moves forward and hit it with my right shoulder really hard, dealing only 1 damage on it.

[ Pian Zi's HP : 90 / 100 ]

{ Striker Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 8 / 10 ]

Knocking the Striker Goblin to the ground, dealing only 1 damage as it hit the ground really hard due to strong gravitational pull.

{ Striker Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 7 / 10 ]

Two of the goblins then jump toward me, where i quickly hit them with my staff, also dealing 1 damage on both of them.

[ Staff durability : 70 / 100 ]

{ Thief Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 6 / 10 ]

{ Swordsman Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 7 / 10 ]

Both of them also hit the ground really hard with only 1 damage.

{ Thief Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 5 / 10 ]

{ Swordsman Goblin }
[ Level - 1 ]
[ 6 / 10 ]

Pian Zi: Alissa, i know you were horrified, but you need get yourself together now!

I shouted at her, where she finally snapped out of it as she shakes her head a little and readies herself in defense position.

Alissa: Sorry.

Pian Zi: It's fine, now let's ready to fight.

I mumbled while readies myself in defense position, prepare to defense ourselves, watching three goblins finally recovered and getting up from the ground as they ready for another attack.

- { 3rd Pov } -

The fight begin with the Thief Goblin quickly grab a smoke bomb from left pocket and throw it to the ground, blinding both Pian Zi and Alissa as the Striker Goblin and Swordsman Goblin jump onto two of them ready to land a hit on them

Alissa manage to block the Swordsman Goblin's attack with her katana, who then push the Swordsman Goblin away from her as they both having a sword fight and Alissa surprising put a good fight due to her experience of learning Kendo and Iaido in the past.

Pian Zi, in order hand, failed to protect himself due to doesn't have any experience of fighting at all as the Striker Goblin hit him in the chest, who cough out of blood and knock him away from both Alissa and Swordsman Goblin who currently fighting.

[ Pian Zi's HP : 80 / 100 ]

But despite that, Pian Zi surprisingly manage to regain his footwork and tries to slash the approaching Striker Goblin with his katana, but the Striker Goblin quickly step to the right to dodge his attack before the goblin attempt to land another hit on him.

Pian Zi manage to quickly block its attack with his staff and quickly swing his sword toward the goblin, but he only manage to leave a small scar on its face, who just smirking at him, mocking at him for his failure of killing it.

Pian Zi: Dammit

The scene then switch to Alissa who can put a good fight are slowly getting overwhelmed by Swordsman Goblin, who throw several slashes toward her, slowly rip some of her clothes off and also leave a scar on her left leg, right arm, and soon her left cheeks.

[ Alissa's HP : 91 / 100 ]

[ Alissa's HP : 87 / 100 ]

[ Alissa's HP : 83 / 100 ]

Alissa: (thought) At this point, i will ended up dying if i can't keep it up with this f*cker.

[ Alissa's HP : 79 / 100 ]

[ Alissa's HP : 74 / 100 ]

Alissa thought herself, still tries to defending herself while also tries find a solution to kill the swordsman Goblin, but then she notice something is off.

[ Alissa's HP : 70 / 100 ]

Alissa: (thought) Hang on. There's three of them. Where's the others goblin go?

[ Alissa's HP : 69 / 100 ]

Alissa then feel someone behind her; it was a Thief Goblin as the goblin were about to stab her neck from behind her.

Pian Zi, who saw this from distance, quickly kick the Striker Goblin away before he reverse his grip on the katana and quickly throw it toward the Thief Goblin.

The Thief Goblin notice something flying toward it and quickly moves to the left, so does Alissa who also notice it and manage dodge the flying katana just in time as the Swordsman Goblin saw this and quickly block the flying katana with its sword.

Seeing the opening, she take this opportunity to quickly swing her katana toward the Swordsman Goblin's neck, instantly kill it before she turn around and swing her katana toward another goblin, who also instantly get killed by her.

At same time, the Striker Goblin tries to getting up for attack back. But Pian Zi kick its club away and quickly stab its left eye socket with the tip of his staff, instantly killing the Striker Goblin as he want to end this fight quickly.

Pian Zi then look at Alissa, who just heavily breathing while using her katana to stand her ground, really exhausted from the battle.

Pian Zi: You alright?

Pian Zi asked while pull his staff out and walk toward the exhausted and bleeding Alissa.

Alissa: Yeah...

Alissa told in exhaustion.

Pian Zi then offer her his potion of healing.

Alissa: Thank you for help me out.

Alissa thanked, who take his offer and take a drink as Pian Zi watch her wound instantly getting healed as if her injury were never there.

[ Alissa's HP : 87 / 100 ]

Pian Zi: Healing potion is really working.

Alissa: Welcome to the Isekai, my friend.

Alissa mumbled, who finally no longer feel exhaustion and stretches her arm up. Pian Zi saw the Player's body and come toward the corpses, Alissa also follow him from behind and look at the corpses.

Pian Zi & Alissa: { Observe }

The box popped up.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Daniel Wilson

Class : { Warrior }

Race : Human

Title : { Holy Fighter }
[ As Holy Fighter, Daniel gain permanent 35% of all stats and 20% Armor Penetration. ]

Level : 3

- - -

Alissa: Level 3 and he got killed by level 1 Goblins...

Pian Zi: I mean, they literally almost kill us with their speed.

Alissa: But... Level 1 were supposedly to be easy to kill...

Pian Zi: I guess that Otaga guy were right about all of they were strong af in this world, maybe even for level 1 monster.

Pian Zi told, remember the conqueror told them about it won't be easy since all of the monsters won't going down easily and drop very small amounts of XP.

Alissa can be seen check her status and see her XP, where she only has 2 points of XP.

Alissa: Dude, i only gain two XP. Literally two XP.

Pian Zi: This would be more difficult than we thought.

Pian Zi mumbled, who then walk toward the katana he throw and take it back.

Alissa can be seen take the Player's head and put it near his body before she kneel and praying.

Alissa: May you rest in peace on afterlife, Daniel.

Alissa prayed before she getting up and walk up toward Pian Zi.

Alissa: Still wanna explore on this building?

Pian Zi: Nope. Let's get outta here before other monsters come out-

Not even finish his word, a group of goblins suddenly come out from other side and were ready to attack.

Pian Zi: Goddammit.

Alissa: Let's run to other way-

On another side, there's also group of goblins, surrounding both of them on both side.

Alissa: Sh*t, we're surrounded!

Alissa readies herself in defense position.

Pian Zi: No sh*t Sherlock.

Pian Zi cursed, who also readies himself in defense position.

They both watches as the goblins slowly approaching from both side. They both were almost giving up, until Pian Zi remember something.

Pian Zi: Hang on. We haven't use any single of our skills yet, right?

Pian Zi asked while open his status to check his skill.

Alissa reaction rn:

Alissa: Eh?

Alissa also quickly check her status to check her skills as well, who seem so disbelief right now

Alissa: Y- Yeah, i forgot that we have a skill the entire time.

Pian Zi reaction rn:

Pian Zi: Bruh

Alissa: Dude, don't gimme that look. We were literally distracted back then.

Pian Zi: whatever lol. Better tries find out how to use our skill before we turn into a corpses.

Pian Zi told, watching the goblins getting closer and closer.

Alissa: Welp, we should able to use use our skill by saying or using our thought on using our skill.

Pian Zi: Lemme test without saying those skill name.

Pian Zi: Attack up, defense up, weapon buff.

Pian Zi tested, which is work both of them gain strength and defense buff for 10 minute and weapon enchant for 45 minute.

[ Attack Up for 10 minute! ]

[ Defense Up for 10 minute! ]

[ Weapon Damage Buff for 45 minute! ]

Pian Zi: Would you look at that? It's work.

Pian Zi claimed sarcastically.

Alissa: Whatever.

Alissa: Quicksilver.

[ Speed Up for 1 minute! ]

Alissa's body then become blurry a bit, who then quickly charge toward the hordes, slashing a several goblins there and gaining a some of XP.

Pian Zi: Welp, I'm might be a support. But...

Pian Zi then dodge one of goblin's sneak attack, quickly slash the goblin.

Pian Zi: ...that doesn't mean i couldn't fight back.

Pian Zi mumbled, who then slashes several incoming goblins from different angle. He also tries his best to dodge their attacks, but soon being overwhelmed who then being helped by Alissa, helping lowering goblin's HP so Pian Zi can kill easily to gain some XP as well.

One of the goblin throw a several knives at Alissa who kept slashing their comrade. But with quick reaction, Alissa manage to parried all the knives and some knives even hit the goblin back, injuring themselves before soon being killed by both Alissa and Pian Zi.

One of the goblin manage to land a single knife onto Alissa's head, dealing a Critical Damage.

[ Alissa's HP : 45 / 100 ]

The goblin were happy that he finally land a headshot on the girl, thinking they could kill the girl so easily. But then...

Pian Zi: Heal.

[ Alissa's HP : 90 / 100 ]

Alissa slowly turn her head toward the goblins, giving them a terrifying gaze while tightening her grip on her katana as the goblin's weapon slowly levitating from the ground and started hovering around her, using her { Telekinesis } skill subconsciously.

Alissa: Die

Alissa said menacingly before the flying weapon then swarm toward the goblins.

-{ Timeskip }-

After killing the last goblin who tries to run away, they're finally safe as Pian Zi pull the knife out of Alissa's head before heal her, fully restore her HP back.

Alissa: Ouch.

So does Pian Zi as he slowly gain his lost HP due to his { Battle Medic }.

Alissa: Phew, i thought we gonna die.

Pian Zi: Yeah. I thought we gonna die from those damn goblins.

Pian Zi then look at the goblin, where there's a few weapon and several potions.

Pian Zi: Only if we could carry more item.

Alissa: Oh sh*t. Forget that there's also an inventory as well

Pian Zi: Dude

Alissa: Inventory.

Then, the inventory space appeared in front of her, who then casually put the weapon inside her inventory while humming. From Pian Zi's point of view, the item just vanish from her hand. Pian Zi then say inventory and the inventory space appeared before him.

Pian Zi: Kinda regret not watching anime more often.

Pian Zi mumbled before he put the potions and katana in there.

Alissa: Status.

The status box popped up.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Alissa Anderson

Class : { Warrior / Caster }

Race : Human

Title : { Hero of the Light }
[ As the Hero of the Light, all of her stats greatly increased by 40-50% and all her damage are increased by 40% toward any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 1

XP: 12 / 100

HP : 100

MP : 100

Strength : +C

Defense : -E

Agility : +D

- - -

Alissa: Dammit. After all that trouble, we only get 12 XP and 69 golds?

Pian Zi: Welp, blame that Otaga guy for making us suffer rn.

Pian Zi mumbled, who finish putting the items inside his inventory.

Pian Zi: Let's get the hell outta here before other monsters come.

Alissa: Okay.

Thus, they both turn around and goes back where they came from.

While walking around, they both notice another chest nearby in the room, this time the silver one.

Pian Zi: This one are silver.

Alissa: Maybe a special item.

Pian Zi take a step and open the chest to find some sort of scrolls.

Pian Zi: There's two of them. I wonder what inside the scrolls.

Pian Zi then open the scroll, where the scroll suddenly emit a yellow light and so does Pian Zi before both the scroll and the light disappeared.

[ Leveled Up! ]

[ Leveled Up! ]

[ Leveled Up! ]

Pian Zi: Holy sh*t. Triple level up.

Alissa: Gimme one.

Pian Zi then hand over other scroll to Alissa who then open the scroll up, where it also happen same thing to her as she gain triple level up as well.

[ Leveled Up! ]

[ Leveled Up! ]

[ Leveled Up! ]

Alissa: Not even day one and we already straight up to level 4. Nice!

Pian Zi: Maybe we should find this silver chest from now on whenever we come across with this one.

Alissa: Yeah.

Pian Zi: For now, let's get out and goes somewhere safe.

Pian Zi suggested, where she nods in agreement as both of them then walking out from the room and heading out toward the exit.

After finally goes out from the building, they decide to take a walk with their weapon out, preparing for any incoming monsters or even Player nearby that they might come across with.

While walking around the place, they both then suddenly heard the sound of battle and people's voices nearby. They quickly go find the source of the sound.

After following the source of the sound and goes on top of debris, they both find a group of 5 Players, who were on surprisingly level 15, are currently fighting for their life right now, trying to defend themselves from the packs of level 3 big wolves and the swarm of level 2 big bats.

Pian Zi: Dude, just how strong these monsters in this world?

Alissa: We should help them.

Pian Zi: I don't know, Alissa. I don't think we should help them.

Alissa: Why?

Pian Zi: Would they even friendly toward us? Some of people might be a bloodthirsty and psychopathic Player. Plus, they only slowing us down on leveling up.

Alissa: Good point. But still, i feel bad tho to leave them behind.

Alissa told while turn toward the Players.

Alissa: And it would be waste if we doesn't join them and take a bit of XP and golds. Who know they might give us a good reward afterward.

Alissa told while scratching her head, making Pian Zi sighed.

Pian Zi: Fine. Let's help them out then, ONLY cuz you give me a good reason.

Pian Zi said before he slide down the dirt, where Alissa can be seen celebrate her little win before she join Pian Zi from behind.

Then scene goes to the group of Players, who were slowly get overwhelmed by two group of monsters.

Till Alissa come up and help them out by slashing several monsters with her { Quicksilver } skills, turning the tide of the battle as the group of Player finally able to fighting back and overwhelming the monsters back.

Pian Zi also were there and even heal some of them who were injured during their fight with monster, but he doesn't give them any buff due to not trusting any of them.

The bats slowly ascended to the air to avoid being attacked, Alissa who saw this decide use her { Telekinesis } skills to practice a bit, throwing the weapon she collected and some debris at the bats, which only manage to hit some of them.

Pian Zi saw a few bats fall to the ground and were on low HP, making him to goes toward the bats and pull out his katana, kill them to gain some XP while still healing Alissa and the group.

Soon, the both group of monsters slowly getting overwhelmed by the Players, finally able to feed of the monster as forcing the monsters to retreat.

All the Players finally safe as they all catch a break for a bit as Alissa come up to Pian Zi, who check up his status to see his level, but he still on level 4 and the XP still on under 150 XP points.

[ Pian Zi's XP: 103 / 400 ]

Alisa: So?

Pian Zi: Still on level 4 and under 110 XP.

Alissa: Same.

Then one of the Players, "Baki" come up to both of them.

"Baki": Hey, man. Thank you for helping us here.

"Baki" guy thanked.

"Baki": If wasn't for you both, we all would have turn into that monster's food already.

Alissa: You welcome, glad to help you out.

Alissa told with warm smile.

"Baki": So, who are you both?

Alissa: My name are Alissa Anderson, and this is She Pian Zi

Alissa introduced.

Pian Zi: Yo.

Alissa and Pian Zi then observe each of their status while they introduced themselves.

"Baki": Nice to meet you both. I am Adam Armstrong, and this is my comrades.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Adam Amrstrong

Class : { Warrior / Brawler }

Race : Superhuman

Title : { Monk of Light }
[ Adam has permanent all stats increased by 25% and damaged increased by 40% when against any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -D

Agility : +C

- - -

"Dante": The name's Larry Smith.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Larry Smith

Class : { Warrior / Caster }

Race : Cambion

Title : { Demon Hunter }
[ Larry has 60% damage up and 50% damage reduction whenever he's up against any unholy beings. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -C

Agility : +C

- - -

"Sung Jinwoo": Jung Danhyo.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Jung Danhyo

Class : { Assassin / Caster }

Race : Superhuman

Title : { Monster Hunter }
[ Sung Danhyo has 50% damage up and 40% damage reduction whenever he's up against any monsters. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -E

Agility : +C

- - -

"Weiss": Annabella Winter, nice to meet you!

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Annabella Winter

Class : { Caster / Support }

Race : Human

Title : { Holy Priestess }
[ As a Holy Priestess, all her healing skills or buff effects by 35%. Any Debuff effects will be decreased by 20%. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : -C

Defense : -D

Agility : +B

- - -

"Ichigo": My name Damien Adrien.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Damien Adrien

Class : { Warrior / Assassin }

Race : Human

Title : { Holy Fighter }
[ As Holy Fighter, Damien gain permanent 35% of all stats and 20% Armor Penetration. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : +C

Agility : -C

- - -

Adam: So, what you both doing here by the way?

Alissa: Me and Pian Zi just get reincarnated while ago.

Annabella: And you both survived?

Pian Zi: Well, yes.

Adam then observe on Pian Zi's status.

Adam: Battle Medic and...

Adam then observe on Alissa's status

Adam: He- He- Hero of the Light?!

Adam said aloud, making others surprised as well while this make Alissa and Pian Zi confused.

Alissa: W- What's wrong?

Adam: Well...

Annabella: You see, anyone with { Hero of the Light } titles are consider the most powerful Player ever.

Damien: Not only that, it was said that you even can kill the high-level monsters even with low level.

Adam: One said that they could even rival the Conqueror itself.

Jung Danhyo: Too bad that most of them being targeted by the monsters, knowing that they would become too powerful and couldn't be defeated.

Larry: Basically, you are the one of a few most powerful Player across this world.

Alissa: I- Is that true?

Alissa asked, to which all of them just nods.

Pian Zi: Look like ya gonna be real famous out there soon.

Adam: And also, do you guys are on level 4 right now?

Pian Zi: Yup.

Alissa: Well, we both found two scroll inside silver chest and when we both open it, we got triple level up.

Adam: Ah, i see. It was pretty rare chest since it will give you a lot of XP. So, don't leave any silver chest behind.

Alissa: Okay!

Pian Zi: Anyways, what are you guys doing here anyways?

Adam: Well, you see, we just group of scavenger who searching the foods and any useful items for the group of survivors in our base.

Alissa: Wait, you guys have somewhere safe to stay?

Damien: Yeah, and right now we just were about to go back to our base when that monster attack us.

Alissa: I see.

Larry: You two should follow us so you both have somewhere to stay.

Alissa: Sure.

Alissa then turns toward him, wanting him to also to join them.

Pian Zi: Fine. At least we can rest peacefully there.

Adam: We promise that you will feel safer in there.

Sung Danhyo: Anyways, we should go now before we encounter another monsters

Sung Danhyo reminded, where everyone agreed and started moving right now.

Pian Zi: (whispers) Alissa, we should be careful. You never know if they even a good guys.

Alissa: (whispers) Okay.

-{ Timeskip }-

After walking for a hours without any monster nearby, they finally arrived to their base, a big supermarket being barricaded with iron bar and wooden planks. The supermarket also being surrounded by sharp iron spikes and destroyed cars that acted as wall. The base were also being heavily secured by level 10 Players, which most of them were an Archer and some of them even holding a sniper rifles.

Alissa: Holy sh*t, a supermarket.

Adam: Yup, and we're finally here.

Adam told while wave his hand at the watchers, who some of them are wave back at them.

They both then goes toward the gates, where the level 15 Players, "Iori Yagami" and "Rugal" greeted them before they both open the gates for them to let through before slowly close it behind them and walk toward the front door of the base.

Adam: Come on, let's go inside.

Adam told, who then go toward the door and open the door for them.

-{ She Pian Zi's Pov }-

As the door were opened by Adam and goes inside the base, we both were met with surprisingly still good condition inside the building with second floors. There's also many Players who were from level 1 up to level 10 were everywhere.

There's also level 16 Players, having their own roles, like the support-type Players treated other injured Players and warrior-type Players who guarding around the place.

Pian Zi & Alissa: Wow...

Adam: Welcome to our base, my comrades. And hope you enjoy your stay.

Adam welcomed us with warm smile.

Alissa: Can't believe this place still on good condition, as if this place doesn't get destroyed at all

Annabella: All thanks to our people who has skills to restore the damaged part of stuff.

Alissa: I see.

Alissa were awed by the building, while i only focus on other Players.

Although i know that staying together will increase our surviality.

But i can't help but feel annoyed at some useless Players who doesn't do anything important nor can't even defend themselves, only take advantage of being protected by high-level Player instead, which disgust me a lot since we human were supposed to be capable of handling anything that happen to us and surpass it.

But then again, we were reincarnated upon this world that filled with elderitch beings that could kill us so easily.

But i can't help it but feel disappointed by them for being useless and not trying to push their limits for a bit.

We saw Adam's group walk toward on the vegetable-looking haired guy, which i presume the one who managing the stuffs. I saw they pull out the stuffs they been scavenging, mostly are foods, potions, and artifacts as we watch Adam and others put their stuffs on the table.

???: Ah, you're back.

Someone said aloud, where we watch a man come toward Adam and others. That guy had Wesker's appearance from Resident Evil.

Adam: Hello, Mr. Marshall.

Adam greeted, reveal that "Wesker", the real name are Thomas Marshall as we both observe his status.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Thomas Marshall

Class : { Brawler / Assassin }

Race : Superhuman

Title : { Hero of the Light }
[ As the Hero of the Light, all of Thomas's stats greatly increased by 40-50% and all his damage are increased by 40% toward any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 28

HP : 2800

MP : 200

Strength : +S

Defense : -C

Agility : B

- - -

Holy sh*t, level 28?

I wonder how long does it take for him to leveled up without XP scrolls

Thomas: Ah, you guys found so many stuffs today.

Adam: Yes, sir.

Thomas: Good job. Now this is great discovery.

Larry: And not only that, sir. There's also another great discovery we found.

Thomas: And which is..?

Annabella: We found another { Hero of the Light }, sir!

Annabella claimed excitingly while showing us to him. Thomas look at us with tense expression.

Thomas: So, where you guys found them?

Adam: While we going back our base. They both showed up and help us when five of us being ambushed by the monsters.

Thomas: I see.

I feel really uncomfortable now, specially when Thomas give me that cold stare, giving me that Wesker vibes.

Thomas: Alissa Anderson, the Hero of the Light and She Pian Zi, the Battle Medic.

Thomas mumbled quietly.

Thomas: So, tell me. How long you been reincarnated and leveled up, kids?

Pian Zi: While ago.

Alissa: And we found this silver chest when we both exploring one of the building.

Thomas: I see.

Thomas mumbled while crosses his arm around.

Thomas: Not bad, kids.

Thomas praised, giving us a small warm smile.

Thomas: Not gonna lie, you kids really impressed me, specially when no one could survive the monster's attack that easily, even with allies who had Hero of the Light titles.

Alissa: Is that so?

Thomas: Yes, since the monsters will mostly target the healer and the Hero of the Light on the first sight.

Thomas then look at me.

Thomas: Most of support Players has very low defense. But if not for Pian Zi has higher defense, you both won't likely survived the encounters.

Pian Zi: ...aaaand we won't likely survived if Alissa doesn't learn any Kendo and Iaido.

Thomas: I see!

Thomas then look at Alissa.

Thomas: You are Japanese?

Alissa: American, but my parents take me to Japan when i still 6 years old.

Thomas: Now that really interesting.

Thomas laughed.

Thomas: She Pian Zi and Alissa Anderson, welcome to your new base and i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thomas welcomed both of us with warm smile on his face.

Alissa: Thank you so much, Sir!

Pian Zi: Thank you for everything, Mr Marshall.

Thomas: Now that you both were here must be tired, you can enjoy explore this place to know your surrounding here.

Alissa: Yes, sir!

And thus, we both explore in this place for a bit.

...

...

...

After exploring in this place, it's was a nighttime.

Welp, nighttime when the red sky turn into dark sky with only a few stars up in the sky.

Right now, we both going to our room that designed by Mister Marshall for both of us. Both of our room are on floor 2 and not far away from each other, where our room facing toward each other across the floor as we wave at each other before we going inside our room and call it a night.

-{ 3rd Pov - Next Morning }-

The next day, Pian Zi awake from his sleep, getting up from his mattress as he yawning and stretches his arm around while walking out from the room alongside with other people who were also awake.

As he come out from the room, he was soon greeted with people doing their daily life while some eating their breakfast before his eyes focus on Alissa, who were also finally awake and who were also walking out from the room while yawning.

Alissa saw Pian Zi across the floor and wave her hand, greeted him with a warm smile on her face, who then also greeted her back by waving his hand.

They both then come down the stairs and go near toward each other side.

Pian Zi: Morning, Alissa.

Alissa: Good Morning, Pian Zi.

Pian Zi: Sleep well last night?

Alissa: Yup, having a peaceful sleep last night. What bout you, Pian Zi?

Pian Zi: Same as yours as well.

They both then saw people going to the line to get their breakfast on the canteen, to which they also going on the line to get their breakfast.

The breakfast they take are just mostly cookies, fruits, and just water.

After getting their breakfast, Alissa and Pian Zi going toward one of the empty tablet and take a seat as they both ready to eat their breakfast.

Pian Zi: I wonder what are we gonna today.

Pian Zi asked before eating his food.

Alissa: Dunno. Plus, this is our second day of being reincarnated in this world.

Alissa told, who eat a few cookies.

Alissa: So... What ya think?

Pian Zi: Hmm?

Alissa: About this Marshall guy and others. Do you trust them?

Pian Zi: Nope. Still doesn't trust them yet.

Alissa: Same for me.

Alissa told before continue eating her food.

Alissa: But they look like a good guys tho.

Pian Zi: I understand, but we need make sure that they are not a bad guys just like from apocalypse film.

Alissa: Yeah, you're right.

Pian Zi: For now, let's stay aware till we truly can trust them.

Pian Zi claimed, finish eating his foods

Alissa: Okay.

Alissa agreed, who also finish eating her foods as well.

Pian Zi: Speak of the devil.

???: Yo, Pian Zi, Alissa.

Someone call them out, where both of them turns around to see Adam and Larry who come up to them.

Adam: Sorry for bothering you, but can you both come with us for a second? Mister Marshall would like to have a word with you.

Alissa: Okay.

Pian Zi: Sure.

Alissa and Pian Zi get up and follow them from behind.

Alissa: (whispers) I wonder what he wanna talk about

Pian Zi: (whispers) We will see

-{ Timeskip - On Thomas's office room }-

Thomas: Now that you both are here, I'll get straight to the point.

Thomas coughed for a bit before continue talking.

Thomas: As you both know, we mostly let the Players stay on our base. But only for those who couldn't leveled up themselves and doesn't have any good skills.

Pian Zi: And let those useless Players stay there without doing any useful thing?

Alissa: Pian Zi, that's harsh.

Thomas: But it doesn't mean that we doesn't teach them a few basic of survival tips, just in case this base were separated due to being invaded by the monsters or even Players themselves.

Pian Zi: You mean, this happen before?

Thomas: 2 years ago and i was level 2 back then.

Alissa: It take a 2 years to leveled up to level 28?

Thomas: Without finding those any silver chest, yes.

Pian Zi: Jeez, wtf

Alissa: So, any reason we both being called here?

Thomas: I would to give you both scavenging mission as your first mission.

Pian Zi: Why tho?

Thomas: I just want to test you both if you both could be helpful or not.

Alissa: Forgive me if i being annoying, but couldn't you just sent the high-level Player goes scavenging?

Thomas: Although i would do that, but who would protect the people in our base if there's only a few high-level people?

Pian Zi: Plus, it was benefit on developing our combat skills and understanding of our surrounding a bit that could increase our survival skills.

Thomas: Look like Pian Zi are understand what i mean.

Thomas praised, where Alissa can seen annoyed by Pian Zi's smug smirk.

Thomas: Anyways...

Thomas crossed his arm around.

Thomas: I hope you both accept this suicide mission.

Alissa: Very well then, I'll accept it.

Alissa then look at Pian Zi, waiting for his answer.

Pian Zi: As long i could keep some of items i consider to take it, I'll accept it.

Thomas: Sure, as long you don't greedy about it.

Pian Zi: Then we have a deal.

-{ Timeskip - Somewhere On Ruined Building }-

Inside the ruined building, where the scavenger group are Adam as team leader, Larry, Alissa, Pian Zi, and Jung Danhyo, are currently exploring the building to search the foods and useful items like weapon and artifacts.

Pian Zi: I was wondering...

Pian Zi mumbled while put the stuff inside the bag.

Pian Zi: How this foods don't get expired at all?

Pian Zi asked while pull out a canned food covered in dust who then wipe the dust out before open the seal to reveal the food still in good condition.

Adam: Well, apparently this world are abnormal and bizarre.

Jung Danhyo: Sometime the world follow the law of physic, sometime it doesn't at all.

Larry: But one thing for sure, is that we are here just to be those conqueror's entertainment.

Pian Zi: I see.

Pian Zi then put the opened canned food into his inventory.

Alissa: I'm curious about something.

Adam: What is it, Alissa?

Alissa: Since most of you are level 15, what's your unlocked level 10 skill?

Adam: Oh, that's easy: It's depend on who you reincarnated as.

Alissa: Care to explain more?

Larry: You see, when you unlock your new skill, the skill you had actually had will be depend on whoever you reincarnated.

Jung Danhyo: For example, i got { Reanimation } skill due to reincarnated as Sung Jinwoo, who known to use this skill to aid him on dungeon.

Pian Zi: Does this Jinwoo guy really has Edo Tensei as a skill?

Alissa: Yeah, he does. But with the cost of his mana consumption over time.

Pian Zi: I see.

Jung Danhyo: But your skill will be totally different from the original one since mine doesn't consume mana over time and my reanimated corpses literally weak af.

Alissa: That's... Interesting.

Pian Zi: How bout you, Larry?

Larry: Devil Arm, literally turn any defeated boss into a weapon.

Pian Zi: And... What kind weapon you have right now?

Larry: None since we never face any boss before due to our low level and afraid how strong the boss will be.

Pian Zi: Make sense.

Pian Zi then turn toward Adam.

Pian Zi: How bout ya, Captain?

Alissa: Pian Zi, i don't think Adam has any ability since Baki mostly use pure muscle-

Adam: { Wind Magic }.

Alissa seem shocked as she turn her head toward Adam with surprise face.

Alissa: W- What?!

Larry: Apparently, whenever you get reincarnated as someone who doesn't has any ability or so, you will got a random skill instead.

Alissa then quickly sent Friend Request on Adam.

Alissa: Adam, lemme see your skill.

Adam: Uh... Okay.

Adam only responded, who then accept her request as Alissa then take a look on Adam's skill.

Alissa: Bruh, how tf you got a freaking wind magic?

Pian Zi: Hmm... I wonder.

Pian Zi then look at Adam and others, who then manage to send a Friend Request to three of them, who then accept his request.

Larry: Didn't know you can sent a friend request without anyone teach you how.

Pian Zi: Welp, just wanna test it if it worked.

Alissa: I guess i don't need to teach you at all.

Pian Zi: But, i might still need your help with this.

Alissa: Don't worry, i will.

Adam: Now, go ahead and check our status, my friend.

Pian Zi then take no time to check on their status as the box popped up.

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Adam Amrstrong

Class : { Warrior / Brawler }

Race : Superhuman

Title : { Monk of Light }
[ Adam has permanent all stats increased by 25% and damaged increased by 40% when against any unholy or evil beings. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -D

Agility : +C

- - - { Skill } - - -

-{ Passive }-

{ Muscle of Iron, Bone of Steel }
[ Adam has Physical Defense increased by 50-60% and has Pain Numbness. ]

{ Supernatural Stamina }
[ Adam's Stamina Consumption are decreased by 37-45%. ]

-{ Active }-

{ Mana Empowerment } [ No Cooldown ]
[ Mana Cost - 10 MP per sec ]
[ Increase both Strength and Defense by 35% and dealing both Physical and Magical Damage. This also can be turned on or turned off. ]

{ Quicksilver } [ Cooldown - 1 minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 25 MP ]
[ Increase both attack speed and movement speed by 32% for 1 minute. ]

{ Wind Magic } [ No Cooldown ]
[ Mana Cost - ? MP ]
[ Perform any wind-type spell with User's imagination. The mana consumed depend on User's willpower, level and MP. ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 50 ]
[ LOCKED ]

- - -

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Larry Smith

Class : { Warrior / Caster }

Race : Cambion

Title : { Demon Hunter }
[ Larry has 60% damage up and 50% damage reduction whenever he's up against any unholy beings. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -C

Agility : +C

- - - { Skill } - - -

-{ Passive }-

{ Magic Resistance }
[ Larry has 50% of Magic Resistance and immune toward some of magic. ]

{ Demonic Influence Immunity }
[ Larry immune toward any demonic influence. ]

{ Supernatural body }
[ Larry feel no pain at all and can survive any life-threatening attack, making him harder to killed. ]

{ Supernatural Sense }
[ All of his sense were heightened by 50% ]

-{ Active }-

{ Demonic Force Empowerment } [ Cooldown - 2 Minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 50 MP ]
[ Increase all the stats by 80% for 1 minute, in exchange for slowly draining the User's HP by 10 points per second. ]

{ Weapon Enchantment } [ Cooldown : 35 second ]
[ Mana Cost - 30 MP ]
[ Increase any weapon's damage up to 20-30% and also gain 25% Armor Penetration for 45 minute. It's also has 20% chance to deal a Critical Damage. ]

{ Teleportation } [ Cooldown - 15 seconds ]
[ Mana Cost - 20 MP ]
[ Teleport into one specific place. ]

{ Devil Arm } [ No Cooldown ]
[ Mana Cost - 0 MP ]
[ Transform any defeated Mini-Boss or Boss into a random powerful weapon. ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 50 ]
[ LOCKED ]

- - -

- - - { Status } - - -

Name : Jung Danhyo

Class : { Assassin / Caster }

Race : Superhuman

Title : { Monster Hunter }
[ Jung Danhyo has 50% damage up and 40% damage reduction whenever he's up against any monsters. ]

Level : 15

HP : 1500

MP : 100

Strength : +B

Defense : -E

Agility : +C

- - - { Skill } - - -

-{ Passive }-

{ Assassin Instinct }
[ Jung Danhyo will deal up to 32-48% of Critical Damage whenever attacking enemy's hit spot and have a chance to give { Weakened } debuff effects for 5 second. ]
[ Jung Danhyo footstep were almost silent and his presence were also almost invisible as if he weren't even there. ]

{ Low-level Debuff Immunity }
[ Jung Danhyo has immunity toward some of low-level debuffs. ]

-{ Active }-

{ Quicksilver } [ Cooldown - 1 minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 25 MP ]
[ Increase both attack speed and movement speed by 32% for 1 minute. ]

{ Shadow Step } [ Cooldown - 1 minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 30 MP ]
[ Turn into invisible for 50 seconds. The invisible will break when get hit or hitting any enemy. ]

{ Telekinesis } [ Auto ]
[ Mana Cost - ? MP per sec ]
[ Interact any objects with the user's mind. The mana consumption and the interaction of the objects depend on user's strength and willpower, and object's size and weight. ]

{ Reanimation } [ Cooldown - 5 minute ]
[ Mana Cost - 50 MP ]
[ Reanimate any nearby corpses up to 10 targets for 5 minute with the original of their skills and stats being halved in half. The user can only reanimate the corpse below the user's level. ]

{ LOCKED } [ UNLOCKED ON LEVEL 50 ]
[ LOCKED ]

- - -

Pian Zi: Not bad.

Adam: You too, kids.

Larry: Now i wonder what kind of skill you both get when reaching level 10.

Alissa: Well, since I'm Sirin from Honkai series, i bet i got a skill that related to manipulating space and time since she's are Herrscher of Void.

Larry: Ok, that's too OP.

Jung Danhyo: Maybe way too OP.

Alissa: And since Pian Zi reincarnated as Geto Suguro, the powerful sorcerer in Jujutsu Kaisen, he should have a skill that able to control any spirits.

Pian Zi: Now i really confused: how tho?

Alissa: By orally shallow the curses that being absorbed and turn into an orb in order to control them.

Pian Zi: I have to what now?

Alissa: Yeah... Ya need to shallow it.

Larry: Uh... How big tho?

Alissa: ...as big as tennis ball.

Everyone: ...

Adam: Dang... This Geto guy must be a throat goat

Larry: Y- Yeah..

Pian Zi: Wtf am i? A freaking snake? And wtf you mean by throat goat?

Jung Danhyo: So... What does it taste like tho?

Alissa: Taste like rag that used to wipe out of vomit.

Alissa told them in deadpan expression, where all of them as different expression: Adam and Larry seem disgusted by the answer, Jung Danhyo feel like he wanted to puke, and Pian Zi just froze in shock.

Adam and Larry reaction rn:

Pian Zi: So, lemme get straight ahead: you say that i have to SHALLOW A F*CKING WHOLE TENNIS BALL spirits thing that taste like A PIECE OF SH*T in order to control them?!

Alissa: Yup, and there's no other way other than shallow that sh*t.

Adam then slide toward Pian Zi and pat his back.

Adam: Welp, good luck then.

Pian Zi: Whatever

Pian Zi mumbled in defeat before all of them then continue scavenging the items they found and move to another place.

While scavenging around the building, Pian Zi found a bag that seemingly glowing green bright that hidden on the messy grass. No one seem to doesn't notice it at all expect for himself, as if he's only one who can see it. This make him come toward the bag.

Alissa who also saw this decide to follow him.

As Pian Zi come close to it, he take the bag and open it to reveal a some sort of ingredients inside, where Alissa also take a look inside the bag as well.

Alissa: Oh, a herbs. This could be helpful.

Pian Zi: But still, why i the only one who saw this glowing?

Alissa: Perhaps it's because you had { Alchemist Pride } skill.

Pian Zi: Ah, make sense.

Adam: Found anything useful?

Adam asked, waiting for them.

Alissa: We found a bag of herbs.

Alissa told while Pian Zi show the bag he found.

Larry: Not bad.

Adam: Now we could create useful potion that could help us and others in need.

Jung Danhyo: Yeah.

Pian Zi and Alissa then come out from the room and join them back as Pian Zi put the bag inside inventory and goes to another place.

While exploring, they then come across onto the big room with a single wooden chest.

Alissa: A chest.

Pian Zi: But... Why i feel uneasy?

Adam: Same here.

Larry: Perhaps this is a trap.

Jung Danhyo: I'll check the inside.

Jung Danhyo said, taking out his dual combat knives before turn into invisible and go inside the room, carefully take his step and they were right: it's a trap as he saw a bunch goblins who hiding on the next furnitures and a few on the upper floor with their bows ready, waiting for them to step into their trap.

Jung Danhyo: (thought) It's Jinwooin time

Danhyo mumbled before activate his { Quicksilver } skill, quickly goes to upper floor with high speed, slashing a few goblin on the neck, causing a the goblins goes full on panic as Danhyo reveal himself with the blood splash onto his menacing smirk and glowing red light.

At the same time, Pian Zi can be seen cast a buffs to his team before all of they enter the room with their weapon ready.

Adam: Everyone, attack!

Adam commanded as everyone rushing toward the unprepared and panicking goblins, prepare to kill them off.

Adam who using a silver gauntlets as his weapon, quickly rushes toward two goblin who started firing several arrow toward him, where Adam easily dodge each of the arrow by step to the left and to the right with his { Quicksilver } skill before throwing a few punches and kicking on one of the goblin.

The goblin tries to hit him with his knives, but Adam quickly dodge its attack to the right and then throw his punches on goblin's stomach with hard, killing the goblin as it creating a hole on its stomach with combination of his { Mana Empowerment } and { Wind Magic }.

It's reveal that Adam are once a pro boxer in his past life, explaining his fighting style and quick dodging. Combination of his Kickboxing and skills he has, it make him a truly powerful fighter.

Larry who use his silver sword with { Demonic Force Empowerment } and { Weapon Enchantment }, teleport onto one of the goblin and slash it from behind. The goblin tries to slash him with its sword, but Larry easily dodge its attack to the left and strike it with his elbow before slash its neck down.

Then, one of the goblin manage to sneak attack him by stabbing right into his head, but despite that, he perfectly alright and doesn't feel pain at all due to { Supernatural Body } as he casually swing his sword behind him, killing the goblin and another approaching goblins before pull the knife out of his back and goes for another goblins.

Despite having no martial arts at all, he really good at adapting some of the situation as he capable of blocking some of goblin's attack from all his surrounding due to his experience in previous scavenging mission.

Jung Danhyo, who focusing on killing the archer goblin, suddenly get knocked out by the Striker Goblin and make him drop his knives, who then mockingly laugh at him.

Annoyed by this, Jung Danhyo use his { Telekinesis } to make nearby sharp object to flies toward them, killing a few of them expect the Striker Goblin manage to block a few of it before quickly rushes toward Jung Danhyo and ready to strike him with its club.

But then, an arrow hit the goblin in its head before another arrow hit its body, instantly killing it and collapse to the ground to reveal a corpse archer goblin that being reanimated by Jung Danhyo while he killing the archer goblin. He then command the reanimated goblin to started firing at its enemy.

Alissa, who use katana has no problem at all as she slash the approaching goblin tries to attack her from different direction. But the real problem is that she has to protect Pian Zi since he's only one who can heal them.

Pian Zi, in other hand, trying his best to defend himself from goblin attack while healing his teammates despite his lack of experience on defending himself.

Then, one of the archer goblin fire an arrow that covered in purple substance at Alissa. But Pian Zi quickly grab one of goblin nearby and push it behind her, which hit the goblin instead as the arrow penetrate into goblin left eye, instantly killing it as it collapse to the ground.

Alissa: Thanks.

Pian Zi: Ya welcome.

They then ready to face the approaching goblins, where they quickly defend themselves as Alissa parried all their attack while Pian Zi block their attack with the goblin he still grab as meat shield.

Soon, they slowly kill the goblin one by one until there's none of goblin alive. After killing all of the goblins, they check their surrounding one more time to make sure if all of them were dead before they regrouped.

Adam: Is everyone alright?

Larry: Just a small scratch on the head, but I'm fine.

Larry claimed while drink his potion to treat his wound.

Jung Danhyo: No injury and doing great.

Jung Danhyo claimed as he watch the reanimated archer goblin then collapse to the group due to time up.

Alissa: Same here.

Alissa claimed while stretches her arm up.

Adam: How bout you, Pian Zi-

Adam stopped talking and freeze in shock, so does others to watch Pian Zi's condition, where Pian Zi body covered in blood as there's a sword stuck on his head and several arrows on his back, but he just standing there and smiling, seem unfazed by it.

Alissa: Pian Zi!

Alissa quickly check on him and so does Adam.

Larry: Dude, how tf you even got that sword stuck onto your skull?

Adam: Stand still. I'll pull it out for ya, man.

Alissa: Are you alright, Pian Zi?

Pian Zi: 'Tis but a scratch.

Pian Zi claimed playfully as Adam pull the arrow out one by one.

Alissa: A scratch? There's literally a seven arrow on your back and a f*cking sword stuck onto your head!

Alissa told worryingly, where Adam attempted to pull the sword out of his head

Pian Zi: Well, at least I'm still alive.

Pian Zi claimed, where Adam successful pull it out as Pian Zi casually heal his body, fully heal his own wound and restore his back to full HP.

Alissa: I swear you need some of training to protect yourself.

Pian Zi: Yeah, i think i really need to.

Larry: Now... Let's see what the chest contain inside.

Larry mumbled as five of them stare at the chest, where Jung Danhyo command two last reanimated goblin with 1 minute left to come toward the chest and open it to reveal a trap that immediately exploded, destroy the reanimated corpse.

Jung Danhyo: Good thing we doesn't go near it and open it.

Jung Danhyo mumbled.

Alissa were cringed and disgusted by flying body part that making splash noise when it hit to the ground, causing Alissa go to nearby grass to puke.

Adam: Well, now that we finish explore this place. Let's go back to our base, shall we?

Adam asked, which agreed by all of them with Alissa who just finished puke nodded weakly as they all packed up their stuff and ready to leave the place.

While walking on the hallway right toward the exit, Larry couldn't help it but feel something off and stay alert, tightening his grip on his sword. So does Pian Zi who look at his surrounding with the concern on his face.

Adam: What's wrong?

Larry: Something else were here.

Pian Zi: He's right, we're not alone.

All of them then readies their weapon for the another battle.

Then, out of nowhere, there's suddenly an explosion behind them, knocking them out of building as they quickly recovered from the explosion and stand their ground while Pian Zi quickly heal and give them a buff at same time.

Larry were right, something else were here and it was another bunch of goblins as the team scavanger soon being surrounded by them.

Adam: Oh, f*ck.

Larry: Ah sh*t, here we go again.

Alissa: Guess they want avenge their comrades.

Pian Zi: I swear i slowly hating the goblin right now.

Jung Danhyo: There's also Mage Goblin as well...

Jung Danhyo pointed out, revealing there's a few dark skin Goblin, who has speciality on casting a useful spell.

Pian Zi: There's a Mage Goblin as well?-

Pian Zi stopped and just stare at Mage Goblin intensely.

Pian Zi: ...

Adam: P- Pian Zi?

Larry: You good, bro?

Then, Pian Zi suddenly pull out a great potion of strength, defense, and agility, making others confused on why he waste the potion expect Alissa who understand what will happen soon.

Alissa: Oh no...

Jung Danhyo: What happen?

Pian Zi also can be seen changing his equipment before then drop his staff down and pull dual katana.

Alissa: Pian Zi, no.

Pian Zi: ...who let those monkey...

Alissa: Pian Zi, don't-

Pian Zi then suddenly sprint toward the Mage Goblin with surprising high speed.

Alissa: PIAN ZI, WAIT!

Pian Zi: OUT OF THEIR CAGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pian Zi yell loudly and racially MOTIVATED, slashing the Mage Goblin and nearby Goblin in unnaturally high speed, shocking both goblins and scavenger team.

Adam: Holy sh*t!

Larry: Never seen a Healer moves that.

Jung Danhyo: Wait. Monkey? Is he-

Alissa: HOW THE F*CK DO YOU EVEN MOVE LIKE THAT?!

Alissa asked aloud in confusion, but Pian Zi doesn't even bother to answer her question due to way too focus on beating the sh*t out of Goblin.

Adam: Everyone, attack!

Adam commanded, where all of they then sprint toward the goblins, take this confusing moment to their advantage.

Larry jump and perform a dive attack with his sword, causing an explosion that knocking a few of goblins, following with him teleport nearby goblin and slash them before teleport to another target.

In the midst of chaos, Adam perform a barrage of punches that release a powerful wind thrust, killing a bunch of goblins before dodge the goblin attack and perform a swiping kick, creating a powerful wind that slice them through like a butter.

Jung Danhyo sprinting and slashes every goblins he come across on the neck with his knives before he stab both Mage Goblin on the head, instantly killing them.

Jung Danhyo: Arise

Jung Danhyo chanted before he pull out both of his knives, causing nearby dead goblins to get reanimated, including two of Mage Goblin he just stabbed before rushes toward the goblins again, this time with the reanimated corpses on their aid who started helping them on fighting back.

Alissa can be seen slashing the approaching goblin who attack her from all the direction, but soon she slowly get overwhelmed until Adam and Jung Danhyo come to help her out, killing the goblins.

Alissa: Thanks!

Adam: You're welcome!

Adam and Jung Danhyo then split up from her to rush toward the goblins, leaving her as she slash the next goblins. She doesn't notice one of goblin were ready to attack her from behind, but then there's a katana flies toward the goblin and stab into its skull, it's reveal she use her { Telekinesis } save herself as she pull the katana out and went for the nearby goblins.

Pian Zi, in other hand, slashing the Mage Goblin and nearby goblins in high speed, not giving the Mage Goblin a chance to cast any spells.

He then lose both of his katana due to explosion that Mage Goblin manage to cast a fireball at him, but he doesn't even bothered by this as he rush toward that goblin and give it a disrespectful beatdown before give a powerful single punch that knock the goblin down.

This is where his buffs soon timed up, forcing him to quickly change his equipment back.

That doesn't matter as they slowly overwhelming the goblin and slowly killing them off.

Pian Zi busy healing them, doesn't realize one of the Mage Goblin cast a fireball at him, which give him has no time to react. But then, Larry hit the fireball back at it, die by its own fireball.

Larry: Ya alright?

Pian Zi: Yeah. Thank you, Larry.

Larry: Ya welcome, man. Careful next time, Pian Zi.

Larry told  before teleport toward the goblin.

Pian Zi: Guess they really can be trusted.

Pian Zi smiled before focus back on supporting his teammates.

After manage kill all of the goblins, they manage to go back to their base and bring back all the stuffs they found, where Thomas praise them and even give them some rewards that specifically for all of them for their hardwork, specially both Pian Zi and Alissa.

Pian Zi got the Orb of Twilight as rewards, an orb that shines like a moonlight that increase his performance on supporting his teammates.

- - - { Weapon } - - -

Name : Orb of Twilight

Rarity : B

Damage : 90

Passive Skill : Cooldown Reduction, Mana Regeneration, Skill Effective

Active Skill : N/a

Durability : 300

Description : A beautiful blue orb that reducing all cooldown by 10% and increase both skill performance and mana regeneration by 35%.

- - -

Alissa got Sword of Withering Flower as her rewards, a beautiful dark purple katana that could weakening her enemies easily.

- - - { Weapon } - - -

Name : Sword of Withering Flower

Rarity : A

Damage : 150

Passive Skill : Weakening Infliction, Defense Breaking

Active Skill : N/a

Durability : 450

Description :  A beautiful dark purple katana that capable of inflicting a { Weakened } debuffs and { Defense Down } debuffs effect up to 6 stacks for 5 seconds.

- - -

After got the rewards, they feel grateful by Thomas's kindness. Then, day by day, they both slowly earn their trusts for each days has passed and even become close to them.

-{ Three Weeks Later - Nighttime }-

Three weeks later on the nighttime, Pian Zi can be seen on the second floor, watching some people having fun talking toward each other with the guard walking around to watch over people's safety, shined by both lamp and beautiful moonlight.

???: Look like you haven't go to sleep yet.

Someone said, revealing Alissa who walk toward him with two can of cola on her hand

Pian Zi: Not sleepy yet.

Alissa: May i join ya?

Pian Zi: Sure.

Pian Zi told, watching Alissa join him on the side before offer him a cola.

Pian Zi: Ooooh, thanks

Pian Zi thanked before take the offer and popped the can open.

Alissa: So, Pian Zi.

Pian Zi: Yes?

Alissa: How you feeling throughout these weeks?

Pian Zi: Doing great, ig. How bout ya?

Alissa: Doing great as well, ngl

Pian Zi: I see.

Pian Zi said before they both continue watch the people below and take a sip.

Alissa: So, still think them as a bad guys?

Pian Zi: Not anymore since they are literally good people and not some kind of bad people like those people on every post-apocalyptic movies.

Alissa: Told ya!

Pian Zi: But that doesn't stop me from thinking there's traitor among us.

Alissa was cringed and growled in annoyance when hear "among us".

Pian Zi: W- Wut?

Alissa: Stop with this "Among Us" reference

Pian Zi: Bruh, I'm not even try make those reference.

Alissa: Liar.

Pian Zi: Whatever

Pian Zi mumbled before take a sip and just stare at the people quietly.

Pian Zi: Alissa.

Alissa: Yes?

Pian Zi: Ever think of going back to our world back?

Alissa doesn't immediately answer his question.

Alissa: No, not really. Any reason you ask this question?

Pian Zi: Is it even possible to going back to our world back?

Alissa: Well, according to some Isekai, yeah.

Alissa take a sip before continue talking.

Alissa: What about you?

Pian Zi: Although i like a quiet life in our world, i don't think i wanna going back since we don't need money to survive here.

Alissa: But there's monsters everywhere here tho.

Pian Zi: That's fine. Plus, we human were used to hunt back then.

Alissa: A philosopher guy, uh?

Pian Zi: Yeah, ever since i was kid. And i has so many philosophy i had in my mind.

Alissa: Alright nerd

Alissa teased playfully before drink a whole cola.

Pian Zi: Pfft whatever

Pian Zi mumbled playfully before also finish his cola and do a trickshot, manage to throw a can onto the garbage below the floor.

Alissa: I can do that as well

Alissa tries to do a trickshot as well, which work as well.

Pian Zi: Not bad.

Alissa: Told ya!

Alissa said proudly before yawning.

Alissa: I going to sleep now

Pian Zi: K

Song start playing:

Alissa told before turn around and ready to go to her room.

Alissa: Goodnight, Pian Zi

Pian Zi: Goodnight, Alissa

Alissa then goes back to her room, leaving only Pian Zi there who just watching people there.

Pian Zi: I wonder if he also get reincarnated in here as well.

-{ To be continued }-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 28.2K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
8.2K 652 49
Following a brutal and tortured death, a former assassin, known only by his codename Kuro, is given the opportunity to reincarnate in another world...
209 20 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...