~Marriage Of Asmodeus~ (Updat...

By Cyrilwolf

The sequel of Love for Asmodeus is here! I didn't really think I'd continue this story, and here I am, made t... More

~Introduction~
~Beelzebub's~
~Serious Conversation~
~The Dream~
~The Abnormal Morning~
~Unexpected Visit~
~The Date~
~The Fear~
~Helping out a Friend~
~Plans Afloat~
~Difficult Day~
~The Condition~
~Paint of Love~
~Fairground~
~Unravel~
~The Mark~
~The Fight~
~Emergency~
~The Fault~
~Recovery~
~Marriage~
~Happily Together~

~Final Stop~

33 2 0
By Cyrilwolf

May and Asmodeus travel deep within the abyss in search for where the source of Negara was inside Filimena's own soul. It was still dark, and they used all their light to keep the overwhelming darkness that surrounded them, keeping the void away from both of them. They still hear these awful noises in the ambiance, Asmodeus looks around, disturbed that this is what the inside of Filimena looks, he expected it to be pure and sparkling. Drawing closer to the source of the sounds, May and Asmodeus moved with caution, their footsteps echoing softly against the pitch black ground. As May and Asmodeus move deeply close to the trail of the only lit trail, she heard an eerie noise coming from afar, the sounds of sobbing, and whimpering. The cries grew louder, filling the air with the sense of sorrowful despair. May pressed forward, following the faint trail of light that pierced through the darkness, she suddenly froze, her senses alert to the distant sounds of whimpering. The cries echoed through the abyss, sending shivers in her skin, the giant ache within her heart. They came upon a heartbreaking scene, a figure huddled in the darkness, form wracked with silent sobs as tears streamed down her face. It was Filimena, who was now covered in the disgusting black ooze, her body was slowly growing the darkness inside her. Tears were falling down from her eyes, she was in deep sadness and pain.

May and Asmodeus were in horror, their hearts ached at the sight of her in such pain, consuming her in the darkness. Asmodeus, without hesitation, had to approach to her.

"Filimena!"

He cried at to her, ran towards the cage, he uses his fire to burn off the darkness, but as he did, the effect of trying to burn them won't immune to the burning flames. The cage seems to had a shield of something else other than the arms. Filimena sobs more, Asmodeus desperately tries to get the cage open, using everything.

He screams out her name, but Filimena couldn't seem to hear him, or anything, she just sits and weeps as she felt so much pain, not able to do anything. May stops Asmodeus as he still tries more of his attempt, grew furious, his fur bursts into flames.

"Stop! It's not working, there's something else that's guarding the cage!"

"No, I need to get her out, that's my wife!"

Suddenly, the whole world circles around in the forces of darkness. May and Asmodeus stopped to see the figure coming out of the shadows. She transforms back to herself, Negara was angry, annoyed to see them inside this world.

"I just have about enough of this! I'm so done with all of you ruining my chance of creating a new world in Hell! I will take over this body, and I will slaughter those who get in the way!"

She attacks them both, Asmodeus and may avoid all of her attacks and they begin the fight too. All three battled in the circling energy of the darkness. Negara teleported through the shadows, tries to get rid of them, May had the opportunity to use everything she got on her.

May spins her scythe and creates a giant symbol made with her flare, and directs it to Negara, it hits her, she almost lost her balance in floating. Asmodeus breathes out his fire breath at Negara, she avoids the raging flames in the air. She used her tendrils to rip them apart. May and Asmodeus had to hit her in the weak spot, her own chest, just like what they've discovered before. Negara was growing more furious for their efforts of not dying too quickly.

"UGH! Why would you all die! Just die already!"

She screeched and used more of her dark magic onto them, sending in a giant wave of darkness, may cuts through with her scythe, the green glow flickers as the blade cuts down the wave. She flies up to her, and hits her in the face with it. It did leave a giant slice onto her face, it bleeds black, and drops down to her cheek. As the intense battle raged on between May, Asmodeus, and Negara, each blow struck with ferocity and desperation. May's scythe spun and sliced through the air, blasts of green magic she commits on Negara, unleashing many of her magical abilities. Negara, infuriated by their resilience, lashed out with all the dark power at her sight. While distracted, Asmodeus goes to Filimena.

"Filimena! Wake up! We're here! Just hang in there, I'm going to get you out of here."

He uses much of his power to break the cage and the aura around that blocks his path to get anywhere near the cage. his heart heavy with the weight of her suffering, every ounce of his remaining strength he must use, he unleashed torrents of fire to break through the barriers that held her captive. But despite his efforts, the cage remained unbroken, its dark aura resisting his fiery onslaught. Filimena sobs, her face slowly turns to the side where Asmodeus was. Her eyes drown in her own tears, her face almost covered in the coating of darkness. She weakly sees in her direction, her vision was hazy, but she slowly rubs her eyes to better see who was out there. She sees the familiar colors of what she knew, but couldn't believe in her eyes.

"...A..A-Asmodeus?..."

She slowly moved to the other side to get a better view, through the vines of the black substance, she sees who she thinks was really true. She was surprised, but thankful, saved, seeing him as she could see him.

"Ozzie!"

She shouted, she tries to break the tendrils, but her weakness wasn't enough to set her free, and she tries to call for Asmodeus, but the shield didn't let her talk through him. Asmodeus sees her in desperate need to leave. May and Negara still fought, blood she'd and their powers used to kill each other. May had to speak all of her spells to hit her in the chest, Negara makes this whole thing difficult as she kept tricking her by teleporting everywhere. Filimena saw Asmodeus, bangs on the cage, Asmodeus places his hand to her, she could touch, but was relieve to see her. Filimena turns to see up in the sky, she sees what also surprised her even more was May battling with Negara. She got worried by the same of it being a risk of a battle. May hits her more with the scythe, Negara moves too quickly, she kicks her, and blasted her down to the ground. Filimena was scared to see May hurt, Negara comes down, her foot place onto her throat. May then uses her hoove feet to kick her off of her and spins her scythe around her. Asmodeus sees this happening, and blast fire at Negara, she didn't see the giant ball of fire heading towards her direction, and it hits her face, knocking her down to buy some time to get Filimena out if the cage. She could only watch in agony as everyone fought against the darkness that threatened to consume them all. Her heart clenched with every blow exchanged, every cry of pain echoing through the abyss. She longed to reach out to them, to hope there's a chance she could be out sooner, dark tendrils that bound her shut out her voice silent and her movements.

Filimena could feel her skin getting cold, and her insides hurting, she coughs and black substance come out of her mouth. Asmodeus charges himself up, and burst out so much fire to light up the place in this enormous radiation of flames. Filimena Collasped down onto the ground, she breathes quietly, her skin was still being cover, she felt herself getting weaker than before.

Asmodeus was exhausted, his attempts to break open the cage was no use. He kneels down, breathes heavily and sees Filimena laying down in pain. Filimena stared up at him, her eyes pleading to get her out. Asmodeus's heart sinks, tears almost fall as the frustration and the sadness of trying to help Filimena wasn't good enough, he didn't want her to suffer like this, he couldn't give up on freeing her from this cage. Filimena could sense the sadness in his eyes, her heart ache on the sight of him trying to help her. As they fought with all their attacks, Filimena's condition continued to wither, her strength waning with each passing moment. Asmodeus sees her, his heart gotten more heavy with despair, his eyes filled with sorrow, now panicking, he saw her she lay before him, weakened and in pain. Tears welled in Asmodeus's eyes as he looked upon Filimena, his voice choked as he cries to her.

"I won't give up! Fei! I will get you out! You can't give up! Don't do this to me! I have to still try!"

Filimena, her gaze filled with gratitude and affection, she tries to reach out her own hand to touch Asmodeus's face, her touch instead was on the tendrils, she couldn't get through. She weakly breathes, her eyes were twitching, but heavy to close. Asmodeus sees her reach out her hand, his tears burn like small flames as they drop down the ground, the droplets burn it as they fall on the spot they land. He slowly reach his hand to her, both now touching hands, but they can't physically hold each other. Asmodeus couldn't bare to watch her in this state, Filimena had a reassuring smile, showing him that everything's okay. Asmodeus cries to her.

"Please...I can't go on without you, I need you, I need you more than anything, I just want to get you out!"

He said, Filimena still bitterly smiles, and she leans her head against the cage. Asmodeus sees it, and leans in too, the two now touched their heads together, they shared their tender moment, their hands pressed against the barrier that separated them, the sense of love and longing for each other was still with them. Asmodeus's tears continued to fall like fiery droplets, his heart skips a beat with the weight of his desperation, loss for her.

"...P-Please, I know you're there...You can't give in...Please try....I-I love you..Fei.."

He said, sadness draws in his face, the two shared a moment together, offered him a bittersweet smile, her eyes reflecting the depth of her love and affection for him. With a heavy heart, she leaned her head against the cage, a silent gesture of comfort against the barrier. May still struggles to defeat Negara, she shoots more of her magic to her chest, she did get her a couple of times, but still, it's not working. Negara was slowly winning the duel. May crashes down, she still tries to get her away from everyone else.

"Just give up! You can't get rid of me! I said I'm part of her, and I will take over! Just die!"

May struggles, she continued her battle against Negara, her every strike fueled her veins. Despite her best efforts, Negara's dark power seemed insurmountable, her malevolent laughter echoing through the abyss as she taunted May with the futility of her efforts. Filimena and Asmodeus were still there, they never moved, held close to each other, In that moment, as their heads touched through the barrier, a glimmer of hope sparked within their hearts. Though physically separated, their souls remained intertwined, they weren't aware of their surroundings, suddenly, both of their chests glow automatically. Their aura glows around them, their strings seem to reach through each other. The forces of their light illuminates the darkness and cutting through the barriers that kept them apart.. Their heart tie together, and their auras glow brighter. A miraculous transformation of breaking through the wall, sudden burst of energy, the barrier between them shattered into a million shards, the darkness giving way to the brilliant light of their own love. May and Negara stopped once they suddenly focus on the light shining far away from where they were. Both shocked to see Asmodeus and Filimena coming together as their auras from their hearts glow like two suns.

Filimena's form was slowly coming back, all the darkness on her was disappearing from the burning aura, they turn into ashes, and she felt warmer and stronger. They slowly held their hands for real, fingers tangle together, spun in mid air. The fire circles around them, and Filimena comes back to her current form, brighter than ever. With tears of happiness streaming down their faces, Asmodeus and Filimena embraced, their tails wrapping around each other in a tender embrace, they're no longer bound by the barriers that had kept them apart, their love was transcending. They soon locked their lips to each other, their auras blazed even brighter, filling the abyss with the dazzling display of light and magic. For a brief moment, they were lost in each other, their souls connect in a bond that could never be broken. But their moment of bliss was interrupted by a furious roar from Negara, her rage boiling over as she witnessed Filimena's recovery.

"No! How is this possible! That's it! I'm through with this! Die!"

She flies over to Asmodeus, she spawns out a blade to kill him, but then, Filimena dashes in and blocks her attack. Negara was startled by the forced hold of Filimena's hand on her arm.

"Don't you dare touch him!"

Filimena said, She then used her magic on her, blasting her away from the both of them. Filimena flew to her, and starts battling Negara, giving the time for May to escape and get to Asmodeus. Filimena fought Negara, the two had to their battle, the darkness circles around them, May checks to see if Asmodeus was alright.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but..Fei!"

He sees that Filimena was fighting Negara all on her own, he tries to get to her, but May stops him.

"No! We can't intervene! We're running out of time being here, if we stay and fight, we'll be vanquished here and never wake up, We have to leave."

"What! But Filimena's in danger! She needs help, she can't do this on her own."

"...Maybe she can."

She looks up at Filimena, sees her aura now much different than before, she could see Filimena was much more directive and more focused on facing off with Negara. Asmodeus sees her determined, bursting out all her magic to her, it took effect on her. Her determination and mixed in Asmodeus's powers, she seems to be doing effort on keeping her loved ones out of harm. But it's the cue to leave, they must flee out of the soul before we stay and never wake up again. May uses her chant to get them back to their thoughts once again.

May gasps when she woke up back into her body, and so did Asmodeus. Fizzarolli who was there the whole time with the book sees them waking back up. The green flames slowly burnt out, the ritual was done, and the candles lost their flames too. Everything settled down, and now, all there was to make noise was the rain that still pour outside of the cathedral.

"Oh! Thank god, you guys are okay! What happened while you are in there?"

May groans and slowly got up.

"We..Had a few..Minor difficulties back there."

Fizzarolli notices Filimena, who was still unconscious, and wasn't moving.

"But..What about Filimena, she's not moving."

He was worried, Asmodeus sees her, and was in the same way as Fzzarolli was. May looks at her, all gathered around Filimena's unconscious body, a sense of concern weighed heavily upon them. Despite their escape, it was clear that Filimena was still inside her mind, fighting for herself.

"Come on, you got this Fei."

She whispers to her, and touches her chest, he was holding where her heart was. Asmodeus and Fizzarolli sees her, and they decided to do the same, giving her hope for her soul. Filimena on the outside groans, dreaming inside where herself was still fighting in balance on Negara. Negara wasn't too difficult was she was given to how Filimena was becoming stronger every second.She continued to battle against Filimena, the dark entity fought to maintain its hold over her, But Filimena teleports around and hits with every of her love powder onto her, blinding her sight, all she could see was the giant pink sparkling cloud around her view. She Burned brighter than ever, with each strike of her love powder, she chipped away at Negara's defenses, blinding her from her attacking more. The magic was effecting her, and she accidentally sucks in some of it, choking. As Negara staggered while choking and coughing on the powder, Filimena seized the opportunity to press her advantage, delivering swift and decisive blows that left the dark entity reeling. May, Asmodeus and Fizzarolli all had their hands together on her heart, they combine their magic to where her heart can still beat. Filimena herself felt the beam inside her, she knew who it was helping her. She saw Negara, and then finally, her anger was finalized, she flew over to her with a powerful kick, Filimena sent Negara crashing to the ground, her heel poised menacingly over the entity's chest. She looks at her, not showing any mercy after the pain and nightmares she did to her, She stomps onto her chest. Ignoring Negara's cries of pain, had enough of her traumatizing her, and grew stronger as her magic grows inside.

Negara screeches, but this time, her loud screeching wasn't enough to effect her hearing. Filimena breathes from all the movement she move, and stomps on her chest very hard. Negara growls.

"...You may be part of me, but I will never let you take control of who I am, and who I want to be."

She stomps again, Negara screams in pain as her heel was slowly crushing her.

"I may be weak, and can't be the one mother wants me to be."

The impact of her heel still stomps while she talks. Negara pleas with her, trying to stop her with her darkness, but the light of Filimena wasn't going to let her do that. Her figure was slowly burning up.

"I'm not like the others, I love my new home, I love my friends, my partner, and everything I've done, I may not be the cupid I want to be, but I will never break any hearts, the hearts for who I care about."

Negara screeches, the aura around Filimena was glowing, the magic was effecting her, her chest bleeds and was cracking.

"I know I can't get rid of you, but I won't let you kill my happiest, my own life I want to live in. If there's one thing I learned, I don't have to feel insecure or hide away my feelings."

Negara's screeches of pain filled the air, the pain was unbearable, her skin was burning, and her figure was slowly distorting. The aura glows more onto her, and it was hurting her. the stomping got harder, but she soon stops, relieving Negara from the tremendous weight of her heart breaking. Negara was bleeding, she choked on her own throat and her own body burns in pain, the darkness spills off her. But her relief was soon cut short as Filimena kneels down beside the her, she met Negara's gaze with determination. She held her face, Negara sees her, her fear of dying soon turns into a smirk, she laughs, but she was still choking, coughing out the black substance from her mouth. Her eyes met hers, and they stare in hatred.

"....You...Are..So...Clever...To think killing me is all over?...I can come back, if you end me...Your negative side will never disappear, it'll come crawling back to you, the more you feel horrible about yourself...."

She coughs more, and breathes harshly.

"...The chance I will regain back to...Where we...Started...You will never...Escape me...You will forever be..A miserable waste who betrayed her kind....The sad little soul who no one will ever accept..Just only a stupid spirit who can't see who she truly is!"

She laughed, but her coughing interrupts her. She was choking to death, Filimena frowns, her eyes didn't look away from her own. Her hair floats, and her horns, tail and heart marks all glow at the same time. Her eyes turned full pink, she was charging up herself, her hands lit up, they burn her cheeks. Negara screams in pain.

"I will never fear who I am again."

With her last vow, She made one final burst of energy to use on her, she blows all her energy into her chest. The purity of magic was blasting down into Negara as she screeches, crying out all of her last breathes. She felt everything burning, every inch of her own body crying out on this painful energy. Her whole form was burning away into ashes of darkness, and the whole void slowly comes back into the light. Everything was brightening up as Filimena now took control of her own soul. The darkness was soon finally gone, every last one burn and disappear. Filimena sees her whole world becoming more brighter, every last bit of darkness was nowhere to be found. She felt herself more lighter, and her chest glow, it spreads all of its magic around. She floats up in the air, her eyes closed, purity was escaping, and it's growing. Filimena used her hands to spread all of her love. She smiled, filled with harmony, she had recovered her own self and was free in her own soul. She then uses her magic, suddenly spinning, and everything burns bright.

May, Asmodeus and Fizzarolli still see the sleeping Filimena, they were awaiting for her to wake up, but she never did. May sees her, panicked, hoping she'd wake up, her heart pounded with fear as she gazed down at her cousin, her hands trembling with worry. 

"Come on, Fei, Please...Wake up."

A slight whimper escapes her vocals. Asmodeus was scared to see nothing was happening. his eyes brimmed with tears as he gently cradled Filimena's head in his hands, his heart aching with the fear of losing her. Seeing how she isn't responding, still not moving or opening her eyes. He leans his head, tears fell from his eyes.

"No..No no! Fei, please, open your eyes! Wake up please!"

He sobs, trying to get her to wake up.

"You have to wake up!...Please!"

his voice choked with emotion, Fizzarolli stood by Asmodeus's side, his own heart heavy with sorrow as he watched over Filimena's still form. He had his hand onto his shoulder. Asmodeus never looked away from Filimena, his hand on her own, clutching onto it, never letting it go. But despite their pleas and prayers, Filimena remained unmoving, her body seemingly locked in an endless slumber. The sense of despair grew stronger, All were losing hope. Asmodeus still pleas for her to wake up, no matter how the other had to tell him she couldn't, he refused to listen. But just as all was lost, a soft glow began to emanate from Filimena's chest, spreading outwards like a beacon of light to catch all of their attention. all watched in awe as the glow grew brighter and brighter, Filimena's body illuminate the whole cathebral, and repeats back to normal. Sparkling dust hover up in the air, and then, with a sudden burst of energy, Filimena's eyes fluttered open, her gaze clear and bright as she looked up at everyone, a smile spread across her face as she sees everyone, all others saw her, and they were shocked.

"Am I...Here?" 

Filimena rubs her head, still had a small head ache. Everyone were overjoyed to see her, their hearts overflowing with happiness to see she's alive. Asmodeus was happy to see Filimena, and he even gave her a warm embrace.

"Filimena! Oh my god you're okay! I thought we lost you! I'm so happy you're okay!"

His grip was tighter, he was sobbing but still overjoyed to see Filimena awake. May and Fizzarolli were happy too, relieved and all hugged her too, a group hug was formed. Filimena sees and felt everyone, and she was smiling, relieved to be back in her own self. The rain pours down outside, and everyone stayed in the alter.

But, even with Filimena finally back to her senses, she still badly injured, and had to be taken in Hell's Hospital for recovery. A group of succubi came into the picture a few minutes later. all came after the huge scenario happening to the cathedral, and Asmodeus had to call the ambulance to take Filimena in for an emergency check up. Nurses came and bring her inside the vehicle. There were also news reports going around afterwards, Asmodeus had to deal with everything, and the damages. It hasn't been long before the news breaks down in this whole case. Asmodeus had a rough time that day, but he was glad Filimena's okay, but he had to wait for her to full recover in the hospital, May worries her too, but had to take care of other things first, and Fizzarolli was there with Asmodeus when he needed support, everyone worried for Filimena, but they knew she'll be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 295 30
When fate decided to put them together but there's still a tougher journey to endure further . Will happily ever after meant for them or just for fa...
26.4K 662 68
You think living forever is a great thing?...Well not so much..it can get old real fast. This story was originally about the king of hell's secrete...
5.3K 738 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancée, the same tow...
47.4K 1.1K 31
For a long time, I've always seen couples and wondered when it would be my turn for my gay love story. I wondered about it as I drank my coffee. I be...