Resident evil X O.C Sticking...

By jakerichardson95

RE 1-6; with the added bonus of my OC More

Chapter I Arviving In R.C
Chapter II Grey-Valentine Meeting
Chapter III Discovering The Truth
Chapter IV Hanging Out
Chapter V Calm Before The Storm
Chapter VI Hell Let Loose
Chapter VII Rookies First Night
Chapter VIII Infection
Chapter IX Back In Action
Chapter X The End Of It All
Chapter XI Healing
Chapter XII The Next Step
Chapter XIII Veronica
Chapter XIV Veronica Part Deux
Chapter XV Date Night
Chapter XVII Valdelobos
Chapter XVIII Valdelobos Part Duex

Chapter XVI New Beginnings

68 3 1
By jakerichardson95

September 15, 2002 7:00 AM

Three years had passed. Three years of Lincoln and Jill being married no zombie outbreaks had happened. Jill was currently in the living room the brunette woman was watching some TV program.

Lincoln was washing his white hair the British man had plans tonight. Lincoln finished cleaning up the bathroom he made his way downstairs and into the living room.

They still lived in London, Chris asked Jill to join the BSAA, Jill accepted. Lincoln walked over and sat next to Jill. The former STARS officer turned to look at him.

"Hey you look great" Jill complimented.

"Thank you love you look amazing yourself" the white haired male replied with smirk.

"Can't believe it's been three years since Raccoon City and Rockford Island" Lincoln commented.

Lincoln heard the telephone go off he walked over and answered the call. It was Chris again trying to recruit his former colleague to the BSAA.

"It's Chris for you, the BSAA thing again" Lincoln called out.

Jill sighed and rolled her eyes the brunette knew what it was about, the phone call ended a few minutes later. Lincoln was about to make dinner.

"What did the dick say this time?" Lincoln inquired.

"Just the BSAA, I think it's a good idea to join" Jill responded.

Lincoln looked at her, "I'm not sure babe if it's a good idea or not." "You had PTSD from the mansion incident and then Nemesis, then Rockford I think we need a break from bio-weapons" the Brit said.

"I know Linc, I really do but I can't sit around doing nothing" the brunette argued.

"I will come with you, I will keep you safe" Lincoln offered.

"Thanks but I'll be fine you stay here and do you Merc thing" Jill responded.

The white haired male sighed he could feel Jill pulling away. He wasn't going to give her up without a fight, Lincoln loved her.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, sorry Linc but this is my decision" Jill responded.

Jill went upstairs and got changed, she left for the BSAA HQ. Lincoln had to let her go if he didn't, their relationship wouldn't survive.

After Jill left Lincoln got a call from Claire, Chris's sister needed his skills with a job with TerraSave. Lincoln agreed to help Claire just so he wasn't sitting around, he got changed and drove to the airport.

A few days later he was in Claire's bedroom in D.C going over what she needed him for TerraSave's primary functions are to provide aid, both through supplies and manpower, during bioterrorism and medical-related incidents, monitoring medication distribution, ensuring safe drug development and research facilities, in addition to organizing mass protests against corporations and governments.

The redhead had given him a dossier on her bosses. She told him she had a feeling her boss was corrupt, she wanted proof.

"Well you're right about your boss he's dirty as fuck" Lincoln remarked.

"I think he's given a terrorist group a sample of the T-virius" the redhead stated.

"Why the fuck would he do that?!" Lincoln yelled.

"Don't know but I'm going to find out" the redhead responded.

"Not alone you're not I'm coming with you" the British man said.

"I paid you to snoop and you did you don't need to help me any further go be with Jill" the redhead said.

"She's helping your brother with the BSAA so I'll help you I'd love to take down this fucker" Lincoln smiled.

Lincoln found it funny he would do anything for Claire but wanted to beat the crap out of her brother.

"If you're sure" Claire responded.

"I'm sure and stop doubting yourself, we'll get the asshole" Lincoln assured.

The British man and redhead went over the plan, they would use their resources to find out who the asshole worked with.

Boston Massachusetts a week later.

Claire and Lincoln were eating pizza in a van it was a double pepperoni, the redhead was keeping an eye on a building. The former mercenary had hacked the security cameras and found out where the asshole was.

"Got him he's meeting with someone, looks like a dealer" Lincoln said.

The redhead drove off towards the dealers location. She parked near an abandoned warehouse. They saw the dealer go inside the building and so did they.

"This place is filthy" Lincoln muttered.

The place looked abandoned it smelt awful both of them had to hold their noses. Lincoln had a gun out in case he had to use it. They heard footsteps approaching, they hid behind a bunch of wooden crates. Claire pulled out her handgun and cocked it, ready to fire.It was just a rat running across the crates, Claire sighed in relief, both she and Lincoln came out of their hiding spot.

The sound of a door opening made them freeze.

"Oh shit" Lincoln whispered.

They ran out of the building, the former mercenary had grabbed his jacket.

The two of them were outside the warehouse.

"Run" Lincoln ordered.

He grabbed the redhead's hand, they ran as fast as they could, the white haired man could see a black car driving towards them.Lincoln pushed Claire out of the way as he knew his healing would kick in, the car ran him over.

"LINCOLN" the redhead screamed.

Claire shot at the car, the back window broke. She pulled her gun out again. Lincoln stood up and cracked his neck, the driver was shocked he couldn't believe that the British man survived the car crash.

The British man jumped onto the hood of the car, the driver was still in shock. He saw Lincoln smash the front window with his elbow, the driver tried to drive off, Lincoln grabbed the man and pulled him out of the car.

Claire came over and saw the man on the ground, Lincoln kicked the man's legs out from under him. He punched the dealer in the face a few times knocking him out. "That hurt cunt"
the British man groaned.

"You're okay thank god" the redhead sighed in relief.

"Yep" Lincoln responded.

They handcuffed the dealer, called the police and drove off. "Thanks again Linc I'd probably be in deep trouble without you" the redhead said.

"Anything for you, just don't tell Jill" the white haired man responded.

"My lips are sealed" the redhead promised.

Washington D.C.

Claire and Lincoln were back at her place, they had caught her boss red handed. They had evidence of his crimes.

"This is it" Lincoln said.

"We did it" Claire replied.

They high fived each other. " Dinner? On me" Claire asked.

"Of course" Lincoln responded.

He grabbed his red jacket and put it on, he saw the redhead walking over to him. Lincoln noticed her ass in the jeans she was wearing, the redhead woman looked really sexy, he couldn't deny that.

Lincoln and Claire were in a restaurant, the food was delicious. He had ordered steak and chips and the redhead had ordered spaghetti. They were chatting and joking, drinking beer.

"Thanks again for everything Linc I can't thank you enough" the redhead smiled.

"It's not a problem Red, glad I could help" the former mercenary responded.

"So my brother and your wife are dealing with the bio-terrorist it's like they are back in the army together" the redhead commented.

"Yeah" Lincoln replied.

"Jill seems really good" the redhead added.

"She's doing better but I'm worried if she's ready for all this again" Lincoln replied. "I mean we dealt with the Spencer Mansion then got chased around Racoon City by the Nemesis, then we rescued you from Umbrella on Rockford Island"

"I'm sure she's fine she's got you and my brother" the redhead replied.

"Yeah you're right" Lincoln responded. "And Linc I'm really happy we reconnected" the redhead smiled.

"Yeah me too" the white haired man replied.

The redhead's phone rang, and she answered it. Chris is back in the country, he's with Jill" the redhead told the white haired male.

"Alright" Lincoln replied.

Claire had her stuff packed and she was going to meet her brother at his apartment, Lincoln was driving her there.

A few minutes later Lincoln and Claire had made it to the house.

"Thanks again for the ride" the redhead said.

"Sure no worries" Lincoln replied.

They hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. "I'll call you sometime thank you for the help" the redhead told the white haired male.

"No worries" Lincoln responded.

He watched the redhead walk into the house, the white haired man smiled he had really enjoyed spending time with her. Lincoln left the area and drove to the hotel he was staying at, he had a quick shower and laid on his bed.

Chris had told him and Jill that the BSAA had gotten the T-virus sample from the dealer Claire had arrested. Jill was home alone without Lincoln, she had a nightmare, the brunette was sweating, she was breathing heavily. She sat up and saw the time. Jill saw a text from Lincoln.

Lincoln: Hey love just checking in how's things?

Jill: Not bad Linc, I had a nightmare.

Lincoln: Really they've come back?

Jill: Yeah they have, I was scared.

Lincoln: You know I'm here for you.

Jill: Thanks

Lincoln: Sure no worries

Jill: Love you x

Lincoln: Love you too x

Jill put her phone on the night, she wished her husband was back home and not in America, the brunette went back to sleep.

London UK.

A few days had passed since the text exchange, Jill was getting changed and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Jill picked up her phone and called Lincoln.

Lincoln was supposed to be here last night but the plane was delayed.

"Hey babe" Lincoln said.

"Hey, how are you?" Jill asked.

"I'm alright" Lincoln responded.

"When are you coming back home?"

"Tomorrow my flight got delayed" the British man replied.

"Oh okay" the brunette sighed.

"I'm sorry, I miss you and can't wait to be back home with you" Lincoln said.

"Me too" the brunette responded.

The following evening Lincoln had made it back to London, he was exhausted the flight had been delayed and he was tired. Lincoln unlocked the front door to his flat and went inside the house, he closed the door and walked over to the couch. The white haired male had dropped his bag on the floor, he laid down on the couch. Lincoln fell asleep he was dead tired.Jill came in to find Lincoln on the couch passed out, even being enhanced the guy still got tired. The brunette was happy he was back she missed him. Jill took off his jacket and boots. She covered him with a blanket and left him alone.

Jill was making breakfast, eggs, bacon and toast. Lincoln had woken up and smelled the food.

"Hey there beautiful" Lincoln greeted.

"Hey yourself sleepy head" Jill responded.

"How long was I out?" Lincoln asked still a bit groggy.

"About twelve hours" the brunette replied.

"Wow that's a record" the British man commented. Lincoln ate breakfast he was starving, the white haired man and brunette talked about his trip.

"How was is Claire?" Jill inquired.

"She's doing alright" the mercenary replied.

"Did she enjoy you being with her?" The brunette questioned.

"Not like that, I helped her out of a tight spot and caught a bad guy" Lincoln explained.

"What about Chris how's the BSAA going? Glad you accepted his offer? "Lincoln inquired.

"Yeah, it's great" Jill responded.

"Good it's going to be hard for awhile, us not being around each other thanks to work"

"I know Linc but I think this is what we both need" Jill said.

"If you say so, I just don't want you to burn out" the British man responded.

"I'll be fine" the brunette said.

Two years later 2004.

Jill was off helping with the BSAA, she had grown her hair out, she now kept it  like Claire's in a ponytail. Chris and Jill had been fighting Umbrella, she was on a mission with a group of operatives. Lincoln was back in London in his apartment, the former mercenary and thief was currently working out. Lincoln had finished his workout, the white haired man sat down at the kitchen table, the mercenary was drinking a beer, his phone rang.

"Lincoln here"

"Hey Linc it's Leon"

"I need your help with something it's the president's daughter she's been kidnapped we believe she's in Valdelobos, a remote mountainous village in Spain."

"Okay when do we leave?"

"We leave in the morning, meet me at the airport at 7:00 AM sharp"

"Gotcha see you tomorrow"

"See you then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 116 21
..drip..drop..drip.. ..you couldn't have.. ..fixed a bitter sweet love.. ..drip..drop..drip.. [COMPLETED] {UN EDITED}
209K 4.2K 19
The Saturday that the Breakfast Club was in detention, there was a 6th student; The flirt. John B./OC Okayyy so I suck at sumary (and possibly at wri...
1.1K 5 25
I'm writing some One-shots about those characters and that couple more or less long. Warning : some will contain violence or sexual descriptions. I'...
1.7K 34 5
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧, Y/n, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮...