πŸ”₯π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘'π–˜ π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“πŸ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>πŸ’šβ€’πŸ’œ<
1-Devil King πŸ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts ☯️
3-Prince 🀴🏻
4-Monster 🀨
5-The Villain πŸ‘€
6-Devil's Queen πŸ”₯🀴🏻
7-Liar πŸ’”
8-Burn Down πŸ”₯
9-Wash Me 😳
10-Domestic 🏠
11-Kiss Me πŸ‘„
12-Special KooKoo ❣️
13-College Crush 😢
14-Amuesment Park 🏩
15-First Day At Office 🏬
17-Anniversary πŸ’ž
18-HabitualπŸ™‚
19-Party Party YeahπŸŽ‰
20-Mine❣️
21-In Laws HomeπŸ’«
22-I Will Not πŸ’•
23-Into PleasureπŸ’ž
24-AnnoucementπŸ—£οΈ
25-PartyπŸ’ƒπŸ»
26-ShieldπŸ›‘οΈ
27-Challenge🀝
28-DuelπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
29-Devil😈
30-My QUEENπŸ‘‘
31-I Love You❀️

16-TrainningπŸ™‡πŸΌ

2.7K 175 18
By Solitary_0813

Trainning...~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jeon's Corp.......

... 1 Year Later ...

Taehyung complete his basic training
through Lisa, Mingyu and Jackson in one year.

Now, Taehyung will learn his advance training to Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook

Tae learned everything quickly while along with his study and he learn too
house chores for his cute husband.

In this one year they both came closer to each other physically, mentally and  heartily too.

They always make time to spent each other in their busy schedule while jk took him on date whenever tae asked him.

Jk sometimes took his wify in Mafia's party, deals and meetings. So that tae can learn about these Mafia stuffs in better way.

And world should get to know who is this cute creature for them, for their team and for their Devil King The Jeon Jungkook

'Devil's QUEEN.'

So they will beware from him to hurt, to touch and admiring otherwise their king will wiped their existences from the two worlds.

Right now Suga is pissed off cause of Devil's QUEEN stubbornness, playing around and shouting continuously in happiness whenever he perform best or sadness whenever he can't able to do the task properly.

"Focus on your aim QUEEN and held the knife like this, understood." Suga said while controlling his anger tae nods pouting while looked at knife.

"Hmm good! Now attack on me." He said tae giggles mischievously while nods head Suga give him WTH look while ready to defence himself.

Tae attack him the way he taught him suga held his wrist while twist it and push him on the ground and kept his feet on his neck lightly.

'You are slow our Devil's little QUEEN. What you learned in one year, huh?" He mockingly asked while squeezes Tae's cheeks with his boot a little bit harshly.

Tae still processing what just happen he patted his hand on the ground he removed his feet tae looked at him.

"Wow! How did you do that? PLEASE TEACH ME UNCLE." Tae shouted with happiness squealing, jumping while giggling on his place suga just shook his head in frustration then furrow.

"What did you call me?" Suga asked he giggles while wiggle his eyebrows he looked at him weirdly when tae give him a hard hit on his chest.

"Don't act innocent infront of me you grandpa." He said giggling suga raised his an eyebrows tae rolled his eyes in irritation.

"You are trying to impress my uncle jimin. So, in case you will be my cute kitty cat uncle, right." Tae said while flipped his curly hair sassy way suga gulped while looked away he poke on his blush cheeks.

"Kitty grandpa is being shy shy now." Tae said laughing he sighed and asked him to focus on the training he nods.

Yoongi trying his best to impress jim's twin and jimin too while taking them on friendly date, buying gift and make time for them etc etc.

Jimin too enjoyed to spent time with him but sometimes refused his offers whenever he feel sad or thought bout his late husband.

His twins loved suga so much and ask his mom to marry this kitten who just ignored their wish making excuses.

Suga taught him defending many skill
tae easily learn all that in enthusiasm while copied him.

"Don't say this infront of anyone." He mumble in the middle of training he nods confusedly and looked at him.

"What?" Tae mumble suga sigh and told him about the uncle's things he make an O shape while furrowed in sigh.

"I already told KooKoo about it." Tae mumbled innocently in low voice he sigh while mumbled jk knows about everything already tae nods mumble yes I told him suga looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm not asking you QUEEN. I'm telling you that he knows it." Suga said with his tight lipped smile he made an Oh shape while nodded his head pouting.

"Then, why did he not tell me about it." Tae whined sadly he shrugged it while mumbled 'asked him' he nods huffing.

"Are you fine if I marry your uncle?" Suga asked he looked at him nodded his head with soft smile he smile and maintain his blank face.

"Practice it for sometimes." Suga said coldly while walked away towards his others team he pout while practicing again over and over.

~~~ At Evening ~~~

After his all session of training Yoongi
packed Tae's all stuff in his bag and he give to his bodyguard.

'Take care of him, drop him safe and sound." Suga said coldly in his deep voice he nods firmly while bowing.

Bodyguard took Tae's bag and waiting for his QUEEN to come outside from washroom so he can leave from here.

Jk isn't here. He went in business trip for 1 month. Tae wasn't letting him go then jk made him understand for two hours that it's really important work.

Tae walked outside of office building while 2 dog followed him. It Jk's dog 'Bam and Rocky.' Both are same breed

Italians greyhounds...

Bodyguard bowed while opened car door for him. He strided towards car but stop when jk's dogs run towards left side.

He giggles widely while tears gush in his doe eyes and run towards left side
where jk standing while looked at him with his dark orbs blankly.

Jk wide his arms while chuckled, in a snap tae launched in his embrace and complaining about him.

jk chuckle with his deep cold voice he pouted while whined in his embrace.

While both closed their eyes, feeling each other warmth, each other warm embrace and their longing heartbeats for each other.

Their bodyguard standing while made some distance, head down and others people passing while cooed at them.

       💜💞💚

......

"I missed you." Tae mumbled in crook pouting jk lift him in his embrace and mumbled 'I know.' and pecked on tae's shoulder softly while nuzzling.

Jk patted on his bum lightly tae jump while wrapped his legs around waist jk cupped his bum securely.

Tae snuggled more while moaning in releif in his embrace. JK take his seat in his car, tae still in his embrace.

"How's your trainning." Jk asked tae whined in his crook while mumbled 'stop asking about stupid stuff, right now. You muscles monster.'

Jk chuckled nods his head while asked Mingyu to drop them to his penthouse he nod while drove away towards his penthouse.

"Did you had your lunch, Love?" Jk asked caressing his hip he nods and pull away his head only looked at jk pouting.

Jk sighed while pecked on his lips he smile widely and pecked back softly.

"I'll give you lot's of kisses, hugs and cuddles just wait a little bit my cute pup." Jk mumbled before his lips tae smile shyly while hide his face in his crook.

"And will suxk my favorite drink." Jk said huskily while squeezes his bum and bxxb lightly he whined in crook

"Why didn't you inform about your arrival?" Tae asked while bite on his crook lightly he bite his shoulder too playfully only heard his little wify's sweet melodious giggles what gives everytime peace to his restless heart.

"I wanted to see your surprised face." Jk said while bite his cheeks playfully he giggles while roar like a tiger and bite his nose jk chuckled.

"My sexy little tiger." Jk mumble while pecked on his red cheek where he bite
tae roar again while mumbled.

'Too dangerous.' Jk laughed only and cooed at his cute baby tiger and said 'you are cute not dangerous.' He sulk 
while hide his face in his crook 'you muscles bunny.' Tae whined

~~~ Penthouse ~~~

Taekook walked inside the penthouse while jk picked him in bridal style he is giggling whenever jk nuzzling in his crook playfully.

"Hu...bbyyyy! It's tickling hahaha stop it." Tae whined while giggled heartily jk chuckled darkly while smooches on his jawline sensually he moan.

*Ahem Ahem*

They stop their action while looked infront furrowing then bite their lips with their blushed cheeks.

They totally forgot about Kim's family
stays here for 1 month well jk suggest them to stay with tae in his absences.

Jk made his wify stand properly while
still holding his waist firmly, avoiding  grandma's squinted eyes and looking everything except kim family.

Jin, joon, jimin smiling mischievously while their eyebrows dance teasingly twins run towards his hyung giggling

Tae giggles while they hug each other jk caresses their hair hesitantly with blank face.

"You came before one month." Tae's grandma said he nods while avoided her gaze tae pouted while mumbled.

"He missed me. So, he completed his work before time." Tae said pouting shyly jk blinked his bambi eyes while held his waist again.

"Y'all can go now. I want to spend my time with my wife." Jk said coldly they gasped tae shook his head and cupped his face he looked at him furrowing.

"We shouldn't talk like this KooKoo." Tae mumbled pouting and looked at his parents smiling.

"He didn't mean that in harshed way" Tae said while giggles nervously they nods except grandma then kim family decided to leave the couple alone.

"Have dinner together. Then, you can all leave." Tae said hesitantly fiddling with jk's blazer he pecked on his head while nods his head kim family nods smiling.

"He is such a mannerless gentleman." Grandma mumbled while seat in the sofa tae caresses jk back softly when jk groan angrily.

"He don't like to pleased people that's it grandma." Tae said with tight lipped smile she huffed while patted on seat mumbled come here.

He nod pouting while strided towards
her and seat beside her jk roll his eyes and strided upstair groaning.

He sigh while going to gets up but she stop him. Tae looked at her furrowing.

"Aren't you taking his side so much." She said he rolled his eyes and gets up

"Ma stop manipulating me against my husband." Tae said coldly their parent looked at her furrowing she sighed.

"Baby! You will regret in future." She said tae furrowed while glaring at her angrily, breathed heavily and walked away.

"You can leave and I will not tolerate disrespect towards my hubby again. I hope you will keep in your old brain." Tae said while taking step on stair she gasped while looking at him shocking.

"He made you like him a mannerless." She said while gritted teeth tae stop and turned towards her blankly.

"What did he do to you ever grandma that you keep venom in your heart for my innocent Koo. He never stoped me for meeting y'all then, why you always try to seprated us. He is my husband grandma and I love him so mu....

Tae gasped while cupped his face in shocked jimin giggles while squealed mumbling 'I knew that our taetae fall in love with his hubby.' Grandma glare at him.

"What?!" Jimin said sassy way while flipped his hair namjin bite their lips while joon strided towards his son.

"Listen to your heart prince and use your brain too. Don't focus on third person." He said and pecked on his forehead he nods mindlessly.

They left saying enjoy your free time.' Tae nods while strided towards their share bedroom while patting his red cheeks smiling sweetly.

'Aww! My poor heartu in love with my innocent hubbyKoo.'

Tae said in gibberish while squealing on his way, giggling in happines and smiling ear to ear.

'First Love's sideffect.'

🤭🤭🤭

Now, what about Koo? Did he too? Or he didn't.

.........

To be continued....

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ❤️

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
333K 18.5K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
330K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
71.2K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...