The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
5
6 💔
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜

18

2.2K 66 14
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Joon *worriedly* : y-yoon , he is still not good na ...

They just finish their breakfast and was chit chatting together till taehyung arrive but then yoongi stand up and started to drag hopi along with him .

At first they all looked at them confused but then it snapped them so they quickly stand up looking so worried . jimin was the only confused one . he was looking at them back and forth curiosity is killing him .

(Curiosity killed the cat 🙀 )

Hopi *small tone * : i-it's okay joon . I deserve it. 

Yoongi *coldly* : glad you know ! ... If any of you interrupted us then take it with him .

He warned them dangerously . they nervously nodded their head gulping their saliva while looking at Hopi with pity eyes . jimin was getting mad now .

Jimin : can anyone explain to me !

Jin tagged jimin's sleeve and whispered in his ear.

Jin *whispers* : he is bringing him to the PR  .

Jimin : And what the hell is the PR ?!

Yoon : explain to him while I go finish it *smirk*... *coldly towards hope * ... And you move your ass !

Yoongi left with hope trailing quietly behind him and went upstairs. 

The others sat down to explain to jimin .

Kook *shrugging* : it's not a big deal . I like it there but ... *shivers* ... Not with yoongi !

Jin : *rolling his eyes *  ... But to your bad luck it's always yoongi who brought you there . joonie did it to us both once but he was caring after it not like yoonie !

Jimin *irritated* : can you please tell what is gonna happen to hopi-hyung ?! And what with PR thing ?!

Joon : *sigh* the PR resembles Punishments Room . I think you understand what is gonna happen to Hopi there by it's name .

Jimin *sweating* : he is gonna punish him ! Like ..  Like what he did to me !!

Jimin in mind : "He'll lock him there with no food or water ... Will he beat him ?! ... Will he abusive him ?! ... Thats why he said to not interrupt them ! ... No !! Hopi-hyung !! "

Suddenly Jimin stand up with a frightened expression on his face and clinching tightly on his shirt . He was sweating badly while thinking of possible bad things that's gonna happen to his sick-husband !

Joon : MINNIE ! .

Jimn flinched and brought back from his thoughts .

Joon : we have been calling you but you didn't respond . are you okay ?! You're pale !

Kook pulled jimin on his lap worriedly and started rubbing circles on his side . to be honest it calmed jimin a little .

Jimin : Is ...Is he gonna abusive him 😥?!

kook : oh no ! Absolutely No !! ... He'll just sexual frustrate him !

Jimin : *tilts his head confusedly well ... Cutely * ...

Kook : *pecks his lips * you'll get to understand it if you made yoongi jealous by any chance and I can help you with that .

Jungkook winked playfully but then earned a smack on the back of his head by joonie . he whined while rubbing the spot .

Joon : Aishhh this punk ! ... Don't listen to him , minnie . he'll get you into troubles . anyway , don't worry about Hopi .he'll be okay ...I hope !

Jimin nodded his head . jin gave him a peck on his cheek then sat on joon's lap . they continued their chats and put their plan to tease their so called new-husband !

_______________

Yoongi opened the door then entered quietly . he smirked looking around . it's been a month that he punished one of them . of course the last one was kook !

The room was so dark with only a slight light coming from the slightly opened window .

Yoon *Dominantly* :  lights-on !

Hopi nodded his head then slowly with a quiet steps stand near the sockets then press it . A red light echoed the room . yoongi pointed at the door . Hopi understood what he meant . he went to the door then closed it without making a sound .

Hopi in mind "The last time I have been here was when he punished me as his sugar-baby ! ... It's still the same scary ! But I think he added new toys ... I'll just let him do anything . it,s the only way to make him forgive me ! "

A lot of kind of sex-toys were hanging on the huge table near the big sized bed like vibrators , different sizes of dildo's , butt plug , cock-ring , Handcuffs , gag , rope , sounding rod and A whip !

Hope gulped his saliva nervously waiting for yoongi to order him any things but yoongi was just silently starring at him from head to toe .

His silence is killing him slowly . He prefers yoongi to say bad words towards him but doesn't give him his silent treatment !

After a good five minutes that sounded like ages for Hopi finally yoongi opened his mouth .

Yoongi : strip ! ... You have 10 seconds !

Yoongi started to count while smirking . Hopi quickly got ride of his clothes leaving himself in his birth-suit which means naked !

Yoongi : your knees !

Yoongi sat on the chair like a kindg with his legs spreated manly . Hopi crawled down on his knees between yoongi's legs .he flinched as the floor was really cold and due to his hot body , it was like electric shock making him tremble  ...

Yoongi held Hopi's chin tightly raising his face to eye connect with him . Hopi looked at yoongi while shivering . yoongi held his right hand up. Hopi closed his eyes tightly waiting for the sharp pain in his cheeks but then he opened it slowly confused as yoongi was caressing his cheeks gently along with his lips. 

Yoongi : Do you know why I'm gonna punish you ?!

Hopi *tearing up* :  because I allowed taehyung to touch me and with that it sounds like I was cheating on you !

Yoongi : wrong !

Hopi looked at him confusedly with a single tear sliding down in his right cheek . yoongi wiped it gently and tucked his hair behind his ear. 

Yoongi : I'll punish you because you hide your feeling from us ... I know that there is still a room for him in your heart . you should have told us ! Told me ! ... Didn't I share it with you all when I fall in love with jin hmm . didn't you said ... ' yoon , feelings isn't in your hand . it happens suddenly without you knowing it ' ... Wasn't it you ?! ... If you had a big heart and embraced me and accepted my love for jin , kook and namjoon , why wouldn't I accept your feelings for taehyung !? ... Silly ! .

Hopi's heart felt a sudden warmth . He wanted yoongi to embrace him now to feel his calming scent . his tears were flowing while he was muttering sorry over and over again . yoongi shushed him by putting his index finger on his soft lips.

Yoongi : I'll punish you anyway . I hate it when I saw him touching you like that . yeah, I accept your feelings towards him but still ...

Yoongi said it like he was a sulky child . Hopi wanted to laugh at yoongi but he held it ready for his punishment .

Suddenly the aurora that was surrounding yoongi changed to a dark one . He put his dominant act on display ...

Yoongi : stand up ! ... *Hopi did * ... Lay on the bed and spread your arms and legs widely ! ... Close your eyes with this !

Yoongi handled Hopi the sleep mask . Hopi  nodded and went to the bed then did what yoongi ordered him . yoongi smirked while studying Hopi's perfect body from his slim waist to his bubbly shaved butts  then stood up near the table . he picked up the rope .

Hopi felt there is a weight besides of him . then he felt yoongi's hand trailing his arm seductively .

Yoongi tied hopi's both hands and legs to the bed then smiled in achievement .

He again went to the bed then picked the gag and gagged Hopi's mouth .

If I said Hopi wasn't afraid then it would be a lie !

Yoongi : you're hungry , right ?! *smirking* here eat it well 😈!

Hopi : MHHHHHMMM !

Hopi moand in pain as yoongi shoved a big massive huge dildo on his assh*le  without any prep or warning ! . it wasn't just an ordinary dildo but a vibrator too .

Hopi was panting badly while arching his back . yoongi smirked and put the vibrator on it's maximum speed .

Hopi felt something on his cock and widened his eyes under the mask realizing what is it !? ... Yeah . you guessed right  !  It's a cock-ring  that yoongi put on hopi's cock while smirking .

Hopi : MHHMMM ~ NGHMMM~

Hopi was moaning in pleasure and pain at the same time.  He wanted to come so badly but this shit in his cock isn't allowing him . his body was shivering and shaking due to the pleasure ...

Yoongi : see you not so soon , babe !

Yoongi smirked then existed the room . He closed the door after him then went downstairs while whistling happily .

The moment he arrived to the living room ,  a knock was heard making his smirk wider .

He saw joon was about to open the door so he held a hand up stopping him then he opened the door himself revealing an annoyed taehyung but handsome though 😅 ...

Tae *rudely* : move !

Yoongi rested himself against the door while crossing his arms and smirking .

Yoongi : And what if I didn't 😏 ?!

Tae : You won't be able like a man 😀 !

Tae pushed yoongi a side and entered the mansion with kai after him with his ... Well so much luggages !

Jimin *shocked*  : woah ! So many !

Jimin in mind : "I remember having only one bag which mom bought for me ! "

Tae approached jimin with a smile in his face and crashed him in a tight hug . he took jimin out of guard . Jimin was shocked and stunned at his place he didn't return the hug he just stand still . Tae detached jimin and was about to kiss him on his lips but before that kook pulled jimin away and hugged him instead then hissed at tae .

Tae : yahhh! Muscle-shit ! ... He is my husband now . I have all rights to kiss him and even fuck him right now and right here !

Kook was about to bust back but  ...

Jimin *angrily* : hey you ! ... You don't have the nerve to speak like that after what you did to Hopi-hyung ! ... And don't you dare come closer ever an inch to me !

Tae : j-jimin ...I ... Sorry 🥺 !

Jin : He turned in a form of puppy .look hehe !

Tae glared at him making Jin flinch and hide behind namjoon's broad back .

Yoongi *smirks* : Don't worry , babies . He won't touch a single hair of you .

Tae looked at him confused while the others were having a grin displaying on there mouth .

Kook *cutely* : can I tell him the rules , pweeeease !

Yoongi smooched Kook's cheeks then held his waist.  He turned to look at Kai who finally Finished transforming the luggage's of tae to the living room . He put it besides of  its pouty tae .

Kai : boss , which room  I should put it in ... ?!

Yoongi *coldly *  : it's okay . you can leave it here ! ... You can leave too !

Kai bowed awkwardly .

Jimin *sweetly* : Thanks for your hard work !

Kai smiled at the sweet jimin and bowed politely to him then left after uttering 'no mention ' .

Tae in mind : "first time my baby talk to me like that hmph ... First time I saw him this angry hmph ... First time he doesn't hug me back hmph ... It's okay , tae ... He just doesn't remember you ... Don't worry , baby . i'm here to make you remember everything and if you didn't it's okay we can make a new one ... I just want to know what happened to you ! ....

By the way where is my sunshine 🧐 ... "

_____

With Hopi

Hopi in mind : "Ngh !! ... I ... I can't anymore ... Ahhhhhhh~ ... I wanna c-come so b-badly ...MGHH~~ NGH~~ ... This f-fucking huge thing ... Ahmm~ ... Y-yeah ~ yeah ~t-there ~~ .... My cock is hurting ~ ... FUCK ~ ... "

Hopi : MHHMMMM ~ ...AHHHHH~~ ...NGH~...ARGHMMM~~~

_______

back to the living room ..

They are now sitting quietly waiting for yoongi to talk . yoongi is sitting on the middle of the couch with jimin in his lap . on his right sits kook and his left namjoon with jin in his lap . In front of them a small glass made table and opposite of them taehyung sitting on the other couch while crossing his legs and putting a bored look on his face .

Joon : umm yoon , won't you tell now .

Yoongi : nah . let's wait for MY Hopi-baby coz i'll just say it once ... I hate to repeat my words !

They chuckle at tae's expressions . He is gulping his saliva but still maintaining his cool and bored face like he doesn't care about what they are saying .

Jimin : umm shouldn't you bring him then .

Yoongi looked at the chick baby on his lap then nodded at him . He pulled jimin closer by the waist and kissed his lips gently . it was a quick kiss but full of love . he pulled back after pecking the juicy pink lips one more time .

Yoongi *Husky* : I messed the morning kiss session today .

Jimin blushed . His cheeks turned a fully red tomato . He hide his face in the crook of yoongi's neck from shyness . yoongi chuckles and pecked his shoulder .

Tae : Tsk !

Yoongi looked at tae who was looking so jealous with frown face . he smirked and stand up then placed jimin on Kook's lap who gladly embraced his baby-husband  .

Yoongi : I'll get Hopi to discuss the rules .

Joon : alright !

Yoongi left upstairs .

Kook glared towards tae like he was digging a hole in his soul .tae glared back .

Namjinmin just looked at them awkwardly as it was like a bloody war is about to happen at any time between this totally fine handsome men which are their husbands of course .

At the PR

Hopi heard the click if the door . he manages to hear it through all his struggling to release himself . he reached his limits . he was sure the moment yoongi take this shity thing off his cock , a white  river will come out of him .

The vibrator was going on an animal speed abusing his innocent hole . it became puffy and swollen . this thing was not kidding . it hits his prostate spot with every hard thrust .

Anygays , he moved his head hopefully . finally the sleeping mask got removed from his eyes and followed it the gag .

His vision was blurry from his tears well tears from pleasure and pain you know ...

Though his vision isn't working well now , he recognized yoongi's face . he looked at him with pleading eyes while biting his lips asking for release .

Yoongi swept the sweats from Hopi's face then pecked his forehead lovely .

Yoongi : shush it's okay, baby .

Hopi : NGH~ Mhmm~p-please ~~

Yoongi  : please , what ?!

Hopi : Aahhh~~ please D-daddy~!

Yoongi : my good boy !

Yoongi kissed his parted lips passionately while taking the cock-ring off  .

Immediately Hopi cummed a lot of seed . he yelled but his release moan was eaten and sucked by yoongi's mouth . yoongi was kissing the soul out of him .

He stroked Hopi's red cock to comfort him a little while kissing him .

He detached from the kiss and looked at hopi's panting mood . He turned off the vibrator and waited a little for hopi's breath to come down .

Yoongi : I'll take it out now !

Hook nodded with his eyes closed . yoongi reached for the dildo and slowly slides it off hopi .

Hopi *weakly* : mhmm~

Yoongi cleaned hopi's body by a wet towel then helped him with his clothes . he put Hopi on the chair while he cleaning the mess Hopi did on the bed .

Hopi in mind : "the first time in our marriage that he took care of us like that ...  first time doing the after-care ! ... Minnie, you transformed him in a perfect husband ! ... You brought the good man in him out ! ... I love you all so much ... *yawns*  "

Yoongi turned to Hopi after finishing his cleaning shit to find him asleep . of course he won't wake him up . he knew that Hopi is so tired after ... You know .

Yoongi smiled softly then carried a sleeping Hopi in his arms bridal style . he pecked his forehead softly then quietly went to their shared room .He put him down in the soft matters and tugged him with the soft blanket . he stroked Hopi's silky brown hair gently then pecked his forehead one last time before heading downstairs .

He found them the same as he left them . he chuckled as he found taekook eye connecting well eye glaring battle each others  !

He approached them . They looked at him confusedly as he was supposed to bring him along with him but he came alone !?

Yoongi : He fall asleep . He is sleeping peacefully that I couldn't bring myself to wake him up .

Jin : of course he must be tired after you know ...

Tae's head snapped at the mention of Hopi being tired . he wanted to ask how he is but he kept all his questions for himself .

Yoongi : we'll discuss the rules when he woke up okay . For now let's take a nap as well . we can order food later .

Jin/jimin *excitedly* : yayyy ! No , kitchen stuff hehe !

Jinmin hugged each other happily while they were at their husbands' lap . their husbands chuckles at the due including taehyung . he couldn't reset not smiling at these much cuteness .

Adorable !

Tae : so where is our room ?!

Yoongi : YOUR room is upstairs the one on the right . the left one is OURS .

Tae : huh ?! I won't share with you !?

Yoongi : let's talk about it after our nap . let's go , babies .

Tae : what about my luggage's ?!

Kook : tsk ! You said it ... YOUR luggage ! ...why should we bother about it !? Carry it yourself , F U C K B O Y ! *grinning* 😀!

Jin : *yawns cutely* let's go na .I wanna sleep 😪..

jimin : *yawns cutely * I wanna be the sandwich , pwease 😢 ...

They left upstairs leaving a stunned tae with a good amount of luggage . he looked at their already fading figures then at his luggage's while gasping !! 😵😨

Tae *frustratedly* : ARGHHHHHH !

Yoongi : winky 😉 hehe 🤭!

To be continued 💜
_____________

New update 💜

Not the best ! ... *sigh* I know 😣 ... I wrote thus chapter in rush as I am really busy this days with my collage , assignments and work ... so sorry 😿 !

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter 💜and if you liked it , don't forget to comment and vote 🤗💜

Stay tuned for more 💜 ... Take care of yourself💜 .... Love you all 💜💜😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.2K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
74.2K 3.9K 40
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
GED By Jikook

Fanfiction

3.1K 133 42
Everything was fine until your bully became your teacher and tried to kill your ex boyfriend.
274K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.