games operations | jamie drys...

Par musicsports

falling in love with my ohl crush was not on my radar. coming with him to the nhl was even further away. Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirteen

413 6 1
Par musicsports

Jamie just got home after a week away, they were in St. Louis for two games and then Minnesota for two games as well, the last four games of the season. He played great and got an assist last night in the last game of the season.

"Hi guys." I said as Jamie and Trevor walked into the house.

"Hey, baby." Jamie said, coming into the kitchen, hugging me from behind. I know he was partially coming to say hello and also to inspect was dinner was.

"Hey Sky!" Trevor yelled from upstairs.

"He was fast to get up to his room." I said, laughing a little bit.

"Yeah he's been complaining that he's gotta take a shit for probably two hours." Jamie said laughing a little bit, and I laughed along with him.

"Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes if you want to go shower or something." I told him.

"What are you saying I smell?" Jamie asked, with his eyes wide.

"Yep." I responded, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Alright that's fair I am a little sweaty." He agreed, making both of us laugh. He turned me around to now face him and kissed me. "I'm gonna go shower then, are you sure you don't want to come with?" He asked now raising his eyebrows. I shook my head, laughing a little bit.

"I'm good, I showered earlier, plus I would like a house that exists and is not burned down, plus I know both of you are hungry." I responded, kissing him again.

"Okay, I guess." He said and left to go upstairs. I've gotten more used to being without him for a few days since the season started. It hasn't been great, but I definitely got better at it, having to do it more often. He went upstairs and I could hear the shower turn on. The pork chops were just in the oven and I was mashing the potatoes up.

"Oh Skyler!" Trevor yelled coming down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Oh Trevor!" I yelled back.

"What's for dinner?" He asked, grabbing the plates and silverware out of the cupboard.

"Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and honey roasted carrots." I told him.

"Sweet, love that." He responded happily.

"How was the road trip?" I asked him.

"Other than the fact that we only won one out of four games, it was pretty good." He said. "Jamie tried to set me up with a girl, and then got hit on by that same girl." I stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"He what?" I asked.

"Nothing bad, Sky, trust me you'd know if it was. As soon as she started hitting on him he gave her the dirtiest look I've ever seen and goes 'I have a girlfriend, she's hot'." I laughed.

"I've trained him well." I said, turning back around to face the counter with a smile on my face.

"Trained who well?" Jamie asked, coming into the kitchen now.

"You." I replied, not even turning around to look at him.

"What?" He asked, letting out a small chuckle.

"I heard a little bit about your escapade the other day when there was a girl hitting on you." I said, Jamie sighed a little bit.

"Trev, are you trying to get me in trouble?" Jamie asked and I heard a what I could only imagine as a smack.

"Ouch!" Trevor exclaimed, confirming that was exactly what the sound was. I laughed a little bit as hands were places on my hips. "Not directly trying to get you in trouble, but if it makes the bromance fly then so be it." Trevor said once Jamie was touching me so he knew he wasn't getting smacked again.

"Trevor, do you want food?" I asked him.

"Yes please." He responded, with a high pitched voice, trying to mimic a little girl.

"Okay then. Anyways so what happened with this girl?" I asked Jamie, turning around to face him.

"Well, you see, we were out for dinner with a couple other guys and they pointed at some girl at the bar, Trevor said she was really pretty-"

"I said she was hot, Jamie, if you're going to tell the story get it right." Trevor said, interrupting him. I laughed a little bit, squirming out of Jamie's arms and grabbing the carrots and pork from the oven to set it all on the stove top.

"Okay fine, he said she was hot, and she came over to the table and she asked what we were doing in Minnesota, so Trevor told her that we played for the Ducks and she immediately became interested, saying she was so sure she had seen us before and what not." Jamie said, the boys now starting to fill their plates up.

"Jamie told her that there was someone at the table who thought she was pretty, which she immediately took as him, and started flirting with him. Saying she liked his hair and eyes." Trevor added. I sat down with them at the table.

"Oh she was now?" I asked.

"And then Jamie got up to go to the washroom and came back to her sitting in his seat, which he saw as a good thing because he figured she was flirting with me, but he gets back to the table and she goes 'I was just keeping your seat warm, handsome boy'." Trevor said, and made his voice high pitched again, flipping his hair to mock her. "Jamie just looked at him with that face when you walk into a washroom and it smells so bad of dookie that you want to throw up, and said 'I have a girlfriend, and she's hot'." I laughed a little bit, since Trevor was very much into the performance.

"Like I said, I have him trained very well." I said, laughing.

"What? It's true, I do have a girlfriend, and she is very hot." Jamie said as he swallowed some of the food in his mouth. These two eat so fast that I've barely started by the time they're finished.

"And that's how you keep a girl happy, Trev." I said to him. He just looked at me and opened his mouth with a dramatic gasp.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Exactly what you think it does, I think?" I said, now questioning what I meant with it too.

"Okay fair." He agreed. Jamie laughed at us, we bicker all the time.

"So what's your guys' schedule for the foreseeable future?" I asked after we had all shut up for a few minutes to eat.

"I think we've gotta go to the arena tomorrow to do exit interviews and clean our stuff up, and finish everything up. We were told that we'll see but we should be go home sometime around the 13th." Jamie said, finishing up the last bit of his meal.

"Okay, that's not too bad then." I responded.

"Yeah, I'm excited, get to go see my boys soon." Trevor added.

"What are we not good enough?" I said, trying to be dramatic.

"No, no, no, you are you guys are great. But I'm ready to go see Jack and Cole." Trevor said.

"Okay, that's fine I guess. I can accept that." I responded. We all finished dinner and the boys cleaned everything up for me.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" Jamie asked me.

"Yeah, upstairs or in the living room?" I asked him.

"No, I mean like physically go to the movies." Jamie said. "Go for a date. I may or may not have gotten something that I know you'll like so you honestly don't have a choice. And I know you just finished finals so you can't use that excuse on me." I laughed a little bit.

"Are we talking I can wear sweatpants date or I have to look a little presentable date?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"What you're wearing now is fine." He replied, closing our room door.

"Oh this number? I like to call this the Jamie Drysdale's closet chic." I replied. I was wearing one of his shirts, and an old pair of sweatpants of his that are too small on him, and still just a little big on me.

"I love that chic, it looks great on you." He responded, coming over to  me and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, it's basically all I wear when you're gone."

"You know some of the guys girlfriends wear nicer clothes or lingerie when the guys come home." Jamie said, I knew where this was going, but I didn't want to hear it. I stepped away and started to walk to the washroom that was connected to our room. He grabbed my hand before I could get too far away from him. "Hey, where are you going? I wasn't done." He said, with a smile on his face.

"You're going to say that you'd prefer that, right?" I asked, unable to make eye contact with him.

"No, I'm not. I could be happy with the lingerie that's for sure, but I very much love coming home to see you comfy and ready to cuddle, especially when it's you wearing my clothes. I love you in my clothes." Jamie said, kissing the top of my head. "You could wear quite literally anything, and I would still collapse into your arms. I am so happy to come home to you every night." I smiled and leaned into his chest, hugging him as tight as I could, trying to put all of my love into the hug.

"I love you, Jamie." I said, it came out muffled through his shirt.

"I love you the most." Jamie said, pulling me as close as he could make us, before leaning down and kissing me passionately. After a minute or two he pulled out his phone and looked at the time. I glanced over and smiled at his new lock screen. It was a picture of us at the beach while we were camping with my family. We each held one of Amelia's hands and were swinging her in and out of the water. Erin took the picture and posted it on her story, and we have both loved it ever since. "Alright, you've got 5 minutes to be heading out the door for our date. And don't change your outfit." Jamie said, turning me around and slapping me in the butt as I walked into the washroom.

"Okay, okay." I said, laughing. I went into the washroom and just brushed my hair, putting on a little bit of perfume just in case. Jamie was in the living room by the door talking to Trevor who was watching something on the TV.

"Ready, pretty girl?" Jamie asked. I nodded happily, sliding my Vans slides on and grabbing my wallet as we started to head out the door. "You don't need that." Jamie said, taking the wallet out of my hands and throwing it onto the table by the door. I laughed a little bit and followed him out the door, where he opened his car door for me and let me get inside. He got into the drivers and we headed down to the movie theatre.

"So what are we watching?" I asked him.

"You'll find out when we get there."

"What is it with you and surprises?" I asked him.

"They're just so much more fun. Especially since I can then see the smile on your face when it happens." He replied, making me already smile.

"Alright, I'm still never going to be okay with it. But as long as you always make sure I'm dressed for the event." I said, looking over and smiling at him. The sun was hitting his face beautifully, it shone bright and I could see every feature of his face in HD. His eyes sparkled, his freckles drew me in, the little bit of stubble coming in was clear. He looked like he could be a portrait drawn by Picasso. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful boy.

"What are you staring at?" Jamie asked, looking over at me briefly, a smile softly growing on his face.

"You." I responded.

"What about me? Is there something on my face?" He asked, looking up into the review mirror to look at himself.

"Nope, you're just breathtaking." I said, my voice was soft and meaningful.

"Your hair looks like it's glowing right now." He said.

"Jamie, baby, we're talking about how handsome you look."

"And I'm changing it to talk about how beautiful you look." He said, moving his hand from the gear shift and intertwining our fingers, bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it, his lips were soft and gentle. We soon pulled into the parking lot which was relatively empty, especially considering apparently another movie was starting soon. We got out of the car and went into the desks. "Hey, I'm looking for Linda." He said to the girl at the register.

"Of course, be right back." She said and walked into the back. She came back out a moment later with an older woman.

"Hi, Jamie?" She asked as she came around the desk.

"Yes!" He said happily.

"Perfect, grab your popcorn and drinks and you'll be in theatre 8." She said. We did as she said and went up to the hallway with all the theatre entrances, she lead us into theatre 8. "Alrighty, here you go guys, enjoy the movie." She said and left.

"Jamie why didn't we pay for anything?" I asked as we walked to find some seats in the still empty theatre.

"Because it's already paid for. I wanted to do something special for you, just a small thing for now for moving to another country for me, and staying with me, for being so amazing and supportive. We get this theatre all to ourselves tonight, and it's a special showing of Top Gun Maverick." Jamie said, sitting down.

"What? I've been so excited for it! I said, I loved planes and the original Top Gun, one of my all time favourites.

"I know, that's why I did it. It's a small thing, we're going to do more when we have more time over the summer just to say thank you. I mean, you picked up your whole life for me."

"Because I love you, and I don't want to be without you. You're everything to me." I told him, shoving some popcorn into my mouth. "Do we have any plans this summer? And don't say it's a surprise because I need to plan things too." I said, trying to convince him well enough.

"We have a couple, we'll be going to Muskoka for at least 4 days I think with the boys, and then didn't you say you wanted to go to Eliza's cottage with the girls?" Jamie said and I nodded.

"Oh Muskoka? I've never been there. And yeah, we've been trying to plan a weekend out there for a while." I told him.

"Okay, we can talk about it tomorrow or later tonight, whatever you want." Jamie said. I smiled as the movie started, other than hockey, planes were probably my second favourite thing. I taught ground school in a program for teens for a while. We sat and watched the movie, it turned out to be incredible. I loved every second of it, it was one of the best movies I had seen in a long time. We went home and hung out with Trevor for a little bit, playing a card game, before going to bed.

"Mom!" I yelled from the airport terminal, seeing both of our parents meeting us by the gate when we arrived. I ran over and hugged her tightly, we figured now was a great time for our parents to meet finally, we were planning on taking them out to dinner together.

"So how is California?" My mom asked as we sat down at the restaurant. 

"It's awesome, we live with Trevor now too, and hockey all the time." Jamie answered. 

"We love it to be honest. It's so much fun." 

"So do you own or are you renting?" Tina asked.

"We own it, Trevor and I came together and we own it."

"Sky you didn't pay anything for it?" My dad asked.

"No, we didn't let her. We make almost a million per year, and she's just in school right now, and I'm not going to let her sabotage that." Jamie said, squeezing my hand from under the table. I rested my head on his arm for a moment.

"That's sweet." My mom and Tina both said in unison. 

"We can all really tell how much you love each other." My dad said. 

"You should have seen them when they lived with us, it was so sweet every day. All I've been able to think about with them is that quite literally every day is draft day for Jamie when Skyler is around." Tina said, facing my mom. The two of them started talking about us for a while, ignoring everyone else at the table. Our dads were getting along pretty well too, they kept talking hockey, and renovations that they were doing. Including us every once in a while, but neither Jamie nor I complained, it just meant that we could talk to each other even more.

"So we're going to Ryan's cottage in a week and a half, and they know because we've been in Anaheim we aren't in charge of bringing any food or anything, I'm just going to have to send some money or whatever. And then we'll just bring the drinks and whatever snacks we want." Jamie said, looking over at me. 

"Okay, that sounds pretty good, and then we're also going to have to see Amelia at some point, apparently she's been asking for us since I haven't seen her since Christmas, and she really misses Uncle Jamie." I said, emphasizing 'Uncle Jamie' for him, since I know he loves it. (the man scored as I typed this just so everyone knows lol) I could tell he got a little flustered.

"I love how she called me that so fast." He said, smiling brightly now. 

"I know, she's really shy I was very impressed. Also I don't know if I told you with everything going on this past week but apparently Mason and Jeanine broke up." I told him.

"What?" He asked, pretty sure he forgot who Jeanine was for a minute. "Oh, right, okay. That sucks, that's either really good timing or terrible timing coming into the summer." Jamie said.

"Yeah I guess that's true. I don't know I never really liked her, she was super judge mental and rude every time she came over."

"Are you talking about Jeanine?" My mom asked, perking up. She was always looking for the drama.

"Yeah," I said laughing awkwardly a little bit.

"She was so unlikeable. I hate to say it but I'm kind of happy they broke up. Mason won't tell us what happened or anything, but he doesn't seem upset about it at all." My mom said, dad nodding along with her.

"Mason's your son right?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, our middle child, Erin is the oldest." My dad replied. Our parents seem to be getting along really well, which isn't a huge deal either way, but it's super nice that they like each other. We ended up staying for a while at the restaurant, everyone just talking for so long, our parents getting to know each other, and us filling them in on life in California. 

"Well you two have to come down to our place at some point soon." My mom said as she came over to hug us both as we were leaving the restaurant.

"We will, we've got to come down to visit Amelia soon too. I can't believe she's going to be five next month." I said, as we pulled apart and Jamie and I switched so I was now hugging my dad and he hugged my mom. 

"We will definitely be coming down. I know we've got a few things planned but not a lot." He said. 

"Good, well we will plan something then. Maybe a big barbecue like we used to for Canada Day." My dad said. I nodded, that's what he pulled out the smoker, and the fryer, and the pizza oven and its a really fun food filled day. 

"We'll take care of her don't worry, Amanda." Tina said to my mom as they also hugged goodbye. Our dads shook hands and we all went out separate ways. We got into the back seats of Jamie's parents car. We weren't carless for the summer, Jamie still had his little Honda Civic here so we could use that one, we'd just have to share which wouldn't be a big deal. 

"Alrighty, are you guys excited to have your room back?" Tina asked sarcastically as we pulled into the driveway.

"Oh yeah, you know, after living on our own for a few months." Jamie replied, also with a sarcastic tone to his voice. 

"No funny business." Gary said as we walked into the house, Jamie dragged two suitcases behind him whereas I only had one. 

"Never any funny business, dad, come on you know that." Jamie said, making me and his parents laugh loudly. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just that there's always funny business, Jamie." Tina said smiling.

"Plus now you've lived with Trevor for three months, and...well...I wouldn't trust thing." I said, looking over to his parents.

"Hey I just wouldn't trust Trevor." Jamie said, trying not to laugh and keep his serious compousre.

"I wouldn't trust Trevor either, but he's rubbed off on you a little bit, baby." I told him, now putting a hand on his bicep and squeezing a little bit.

"Okay, yeah that's fair, you're probably right." He agreed. His parents laughed at us a little bit as we went upstairs to unpack our stuff for the summer. We started cleaning up the mess we had left from boxes and stuff we just didn't take with us. Once we were finished Jamie started playing a game and I pulled out a book I left here that I hadn't read yet. Jamie decided on leaving his Xbox here, and bought a new one for the house so he could have one in both houses. We eventually decided to go to bed, by the time we did it was probably close to 3am, we were used to the different time zones, so it was only midnight for California. 

We woke up pretty late the next day, 12pm, to banging on the bedroom door. 

"Jamie!" There was a boys voice from outside as the rapping on the door continued. 

"Jamie, baby, make it stop." I mumbled out, my face in the pillow trying to block the sunlight coming through the window.

"Okay, okay, stop knocking." Jamie said as he slowly got out of the bed and walked over to the door, opening and yelling immediately started. There were 5 boys at the door. Ryan, Max, Charlie, Chris, and Emmett came in through the door. 

"What is happening?" I asked, turning around in the bed and sitting up, trying to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. 

"Skyler!" Emmett yelled.

"Why are we yelling?" I asked, looking up at him with a disgusted look on my face.

"How are two still sleeping?" Max asked us as Jamie came back to the bed and sat beside me, slightly rubbing my back. 

"Because we're used to this being 9am dipshit." Jamie replied, kissing me on the top of my head. I smiled as he did so. My favourite thing about Jamie was that he was never afraid to show love in front of anyone, it didn't matter who he always made sure that I felt like I was important and I was loved. 

"Oh right, California." Max said, sitting down on the floor at the end of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Sitting? What does it look like?"

"There's a chair over there you don't have to be on the floor." I told him. "There's also space on the bed if you wanted to sit with everyone else." 

"I am not sitting on that bed." 

"Why not?" Jamie asked.

"I know what you two have done on that." 

"How do you know we haven't done that on the floor right there?" Jamie asked, I knew he was just trying to get a rise out of his friend, and it was clearly working as Max stood up without a second thought. There is no second thought in that kids head. We all laughed lightly at him. "I'm kidding, Max, we haven't. You can sit on the floor like a dog if that's where you're most comfortable." The boys started catching up for a bit, as I leaned a pillow up against the headboard and sat up against it, Jamie following suit. I scrolled through my phone for a bit while they all talked, not ready for this much human interaction right after waking up.

"So, Sky, what do you say?" Emmett asked.

"Huh?" I asked, looking up from my phone. 

"We're going to go to the beach, you coming?" He asked.

"Meaning I have to get up?" I asked. They all laughed a little bit and nodded.

"Yes, my love, it means you have to get up. Unless you'd rather stay here." Jamie said, as they all got up from the bed, and Max off the floor. 

"No it's okay, I'll come, but you guys have to leave first." I said, I was only wearing one of Jamie's shirts and my underwear underneath the blanket, no pants. 

"I knew it!" Max yelled, running out of the room.

"Why is he so immature?" I asked as the other guys slowly walked out.

"No one knows, we'll be downstairs with your mom." Ryan said as they all walked out, closing the door behind them.

"Well that was a fun wakeup call." Jamie said, as he now got off of the bed and started walking to the washroom. 

"It was definitely a welcome home." I said. We got ready as fast as we could. I put on a maroon red bikini and put a long t-shirt and a pair of shorts on over top, grabbing my favourite bucket hat that was white with the words 'it's a beautiful day to be a women in sports' in pink on the front. 

"I love that hat." Jamie said, kissing my forehead.

"Me too." I replied. He was wearing a black t shirt and his swim trunks. We packed away a couple towels in a backpack, as well as sunscreen and my book in there, knowing they were probably going to be playing Spike-ball or volleyball most of the day. We went downstairs and Ryan had said they packed a cooler full of drinks, and confirmed it was mainly water, Gatorade, and pops with a couple beers in there. We got to the beach, and since it was the Thursday there wasn't a whole lot of people here yet which was pretty nice. We found a spot to set up and the boys all immediately ran to set up the game of Spike-ball, Jamie kissing me before he ran off with them. They played for about an hour or so before deciding to come get me and go into the water. Jamie pulled me up from my spot and turned around, he wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kneeled down.

"Jump." He said, and I did as I was told. He started running to the water with me on his back, and once we were far enough in that I wouldn't get hurt, he threw me in, laughing the whole time. I came up from underneath the surface and splashed some water in his face, laughing with him. After a little bit of goofing around in the water, we all came out and dried off. Ryan drove one car, and he drives a big F-250, so he brought a whole set up to the beach, including a mini barbecue and some burgers. Him and Chris cooked them up while Emmett, Charlie, Max, Jamie and I sat in the sun playing a game of cards. 

"What if I just get a tattoo?" I asked Jamie.

"What kind of tattoo?" He asked, laying a card down. I pulled my phone out and showed him the picture of a flower that I drew. "I like that, I think you should do it." He said smiling, and leaning over to kiss me.

"Okay enough you weirdos." Emmett said.

"Where's Hannah anyways?" I asked him.

"She's coming down in a couple days, just has a couple shifts to finish up." He replied. I smiled, excited to see her again and have another girl around with all the guys. I knew he wasn't coming to the cottage in a week, but even while we're all just hanging around the houses it would be nice.

"Sweet." I replied, dropping a couple cards too. 

"Burgers are ready guys." Chris called over to us. We all went over to the picnic table they were set up on and grabbed a burger. 

"Dude, I know I shouldn't say this but holy fuck Sky's hot." I heard very quietly, not really able to tell who it was and who they were talking about. I looked over and Jamie and saw him glaring at Charlie, who I am assuming said it. I subtly stepped a little closer to him, whoever Charlie was talking to didn't reply. 

"Stay closer to me, okay?" He whispered to me softly. I nodded, not really wanting to draw attention to the fact that we both heard what he had said. 

"Can we go home soon?" I whispered to him. We drove separately in case one of us wanted to go home sooner than everyone else, or in other words, in case Jamie decided he wanted to go home for...fun as he calls it. 

"Yeah, we can, maybe in an hour or so. I don't want to make it too obvious. Wanna go for a walk when we're done eating?" He whispered back and I nodded. It didn't take long for us to finish eating and get everything all cleaned up, especially with all seven of us helping out. "We're just going to go for a walk down the beach guys." Jamie said, intertwining our fingers as he started walking. 

"Cottage is going to be fun." I stated as we got out of ear shot. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Yeah, I'm going to stay a little more sober than I planned to be." Jamie said.

"We'll I'll be sober too." I said.

"He won't be, and I don't trust that." Jamie said, now letting go of my hand and snaking his arm around my waist as we walked. 

"I know. It'll be fine though, he just said I was hot." 

"Right in front of us. That's gotta say something." Jamie replied. I nodded and tried to lead us a little closer to the water. We kept walking for about 15 minutes before deciding to turn back and get back with everyone else. "I think we might head out soon, boys." Jamie said once we got there.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" Ryan asked, I could barely see him wiggling his eyebrows underneath his sunglasses.

"I'm just ready to be out of the sun. But we'll stay for a few more minutes if you guys want to play another game of Spike-ball." I said, sitting back down on my towel.

"Yeah we can do that." They all agreed. They all started walking back over to the set up.

"I'll stay over here and keep you company." Charlie said, sitting down on Emmett's towel that was on one side of me.

"You know what, I'm actually not really feeling playing another round." Emmett said, understanding the look Jamie was giving him, and knowing it would be weird if he decided not to play after we were staying just so he could play. "Can you take my place, Charlie? I also need to talk to Sky for a minute, about Hannah." Charlie sighed a little bit and stood up, walking over with the other boys as Emmett came and took his spot. 

"Thank you." I whispered to him.

"Anytime." He replied. We talked for a little bit before the game had finished and Jamie and I started packing up.

"See you guys later!" I said as we headed out to the parking lot. 

"I hated that." Jamie said, getting into the car. 

"Me too, I'm glad Emmett came over instead." I replied. It didn't take long to get home, Jamie was ranting about Charlie the whole time, I could barely get a word in. He's definitely hotter when he's jealous.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.5K 335 15
I have loved no one else but you in my life. ❪ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 : 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❫ ❪ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 : 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...
27.4K 296 12
How does sharing a mutual love for Taylor Swift help them get together?
237K 3.5K 46
They say opposites attract....but if he's also your brother's best friend and teammate? jamie drysdale fan fiction also somethings are altered to mak...
12K 312 22
you always wind up here, in a puddle of tears dreaming about a life with you and i, one you'll never know cause you're a small town smokeshow jamie...