Something About Him

By CrystalWings-

"Let go of me" I murmured trying not to create a scene. "Why" He asked in his usual deep voice with his grip... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A love that consumes you
Chapter 2: The irresponsible player
Chapter 3: Luke Hamilton?
Chapter 4: 'That feeling'
Chapter 5: Damaged goods
Chapter 6: The mysterious one
Chapter 7: The sleeping beauty
Chapter 8: Stupid Damien!
Chapter 9: A stranger? A mystery?
Chapter 10: Viral pictures!
Chapter 11: A real badass
Chapter 12: The perks of being popular
Chapter 13: Fallen angel
Chapter 14: As the night gets darker
Chapter 15: So close...yet so far
Chapter 16: Not a freaking dream!
Chapter 17: 'Library Girl'
Chapter 18: What smile?
Chapter 19: A lie never felt so true
Chapter 20: Restless
Chapter 21: First move
Chapter 22: Goodbye...Damien
Chapter 23: Bitter truth
Chapter 24: A life changing kiss
Chapter 25: There's no 'we'
Chapter 26: Undeniable attraction
Chapter 27: Beginning of something
Chapter 28: Because I wanted to
Chapter 30: Liar liar pants on fire!
Chapter 31: Your Damien
Chapter 32: Her...friend
Chapter 33: Christmas dinner
Chapter 34: His territory

Chapter 29: You silly girl!

177 19 5
By CrystalWings-

Cynthia's POV

"Because I wanted to..."

And with that being said, he claimed my lips once again.

Saying that I was shocked by what he just did...that I was shocked when I felt those soft lips against mine once again, would be an understatement.

I froze on my spot as he gently cupped one of my cheeks while his other hand still held mine, and deepened the kiss.

The slow movement of his lips against mine was as torturing as it was pleasurable, making a low moan escape my lips and that was when I snapped out of the hazy trance of his lips and realized that I wasn't kissing him back.

Rectifying my mistake immediately, I slowly kissed him back while hand grabbed a fist full of his shirt, creasing it.

As our lips moved against each other's in perfect sync as if they were made for each other, he sensually slid his tongue against my lips as if demanding me to open my mouth and let him the entrance that he demanded, to which I glady and without any hesitation parted my lips, letting his sinfully skillful tongue explore every inch of my mouth.

And as addictive as we found the taste of each other's lips, we reluctantly had to pull away as we felt out of breath.

Pulling apart, I rested my forehead against his while breathing heavily with my eyes closed as I felt way too shy to even look up at him right now.

"And why did you kiss me now? I asked as my chest heavied up and down.

"As I said earlier too...because I wanted too" He replied as his thumb gently stroked my cheek.

"Open your eyes" He demanded as I just shook my head slightly, earning a hearty chuckle from him and the sound of his mere chuckle made me feel stupid, silly things in my heart.

"Why won't you look at me?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know" I replied blushing vigorously while still breathing heavily as he chuckled once again.

"You silly girl!" He mumbled while slapping my head playfully and gently as I rested my head on his shoulder while holding onto his arm tightly and we just sat there in comfortable silence.

"Damien..." I called out a moment later as he just hummed in reply.

"Why were you so mad that day?" I asked recalling his red, furious eyes as he drew in a deep breath.

"I just..." He trailed off.

"Now that I think of it..." He paused.

"I realize that it was stupid of me" He continued and that put an abrupt end to our conversation but I genuinely wanted to know the reason behind whatever he did that day.

I mean yeah he gave me a good enough reason for kissing me but that still doesn't justifies his rage that day as he walked up that stage.

"Damien, I...I need to know" I said hesitantly. I don't know why but I was being way too cautious around him, maybe because I wasn't sure when he would snap out of this sweet Damien that he was right now and snap back into his usual cold self.

"Well..." He paused.

"You remember the time when you dragged me into an empty classroom, to lecture me about how my behavior towards you was wrong and just mean the other night in the auditorium...and how you weren't some timid little girl who couldn't speak for herself blah blah" He continued.

"Yeah I certainly remember that incident" I replied shyly recalling how I scolded him like some moral police for his rude behavior towards me but that obviously had no effect on him.

"Yeah, so that day somebody clicked our pictures and made it look like we were making out in an empty classroom" He said.

"And then that day in the cafeteria I heard your conversation with your friends where one of your friend was saying that how those pictures were in fact good for your high profile image in the school..." He paused.

"Which obviously made me assume that you were the one behind those pictures" He continued as my thoughts slipped back to the day that we all were sitting in our school cafeteria and talking over this issue.

"Yeah I mean why should I get upset over the fact that the entire school thinks that I was making out with Damien in an empty classroom during school hours"

"This is in fact good to maintain that high profile popular image of yours...just think about it, the famous mysterious hot guy who never even speaks to anybody, was caught red-handed with none other than you..."

"Right now everybody in the school is most probably talking about the two of you...but what exactly happened in that classroom is a secret that nobody will ever know except us, so we just let them wonder and assume" 

"And then when we met outside that cafe few days back and you ran behind me to hand me my bike keys and I kinda pushed you accidentally and unintentionally" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I came you apologise to you for that on the day of the play, while you were at the backstage with your friends..." He said only to be interrupted by me.

"You came to apologise?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I felt guilty seeing you in tears and hurt because of me that day" He replied as I just blinked at him.

"So I came to apologise to you and heard your conversation with your friends" He added.

"I heard what you were saying to that...blonde girl" He continued as I frowned in confusion for a moment before my eyes widen as I recalled the things that I said to Stella that day.

"You were right from the very beginning...but now you are wrong"

"Damien and I are together..."

"And we are so in love...he loves me and I love him...everything and everybody else fades away when we are together"

"And then a few minutes later that blonde girl, I don't even know her name, came upto me and fueled my anger even further saying stuff like how you planned all of this from the very beginning and...well she said many more things" He said pulling me back to reality once again.

Yeah, of course she did. But for some reason I didn't feel as mad as I should have at her...after all it's Stella The Bitch Winters and we all know that's all she can ever do.

"I was already so mad at you after everything that I heard you saying and she just fueled my rage even further, and I was certain that you were a cunning, manipulative bitch, who created a fucking havoc in my still, calm life...who for some unknown reason wanted everybody to think that we were a thing" He continued, explaining the reason behind his actions that day.

"And I just couldn't control my anger and wanted to teach you a lesson...I felt like putting you in your place and the rest is history..." He trailed off with a sigh as a moment later I just rested my head back on his shoulder without saying a word.

I just wanted to know the truth and now that I know it, I didn't feel mad at him anymore for that day. In fact my anger towards him had melted away a long time ago.

"But..." He paused as if he was hesitant about whatever he was about to say.

"That kiss wasn't a part of the plan" He continued.

"As I said earlier too, I didn't kiss you to humiliate you..." He paused as I looked up at him again.

"Rather when my gaze fell over your lips...all my anger seemed to have vanished off and I could no longer hold back and did something that I have been wanting to do ever since the day I saw you..." He trailed off before looking at me and my eyes met with a pair of baby blue ones, which told me that he was being completely honest with me and my heart skipped a beat.

And this time it was me, who leaned forward and sealed our lips together as my hand traveled to the nape of his neck and his traveled to my waist, pulling me closer while kissing me back passionately.

We pulled apart as we felt the darkness of the night slowly fading away and getting replaced by the first ray of sunlight as the sun rose up, right before my eyes.

"It's so damn beautiful" I mumbled while watching as the sun slowly lit up the entire world with it's brightness.

"Yeah...it is" I heard him say, feeling his gaze on me instead and when I glanced at him to confirm my doubt, I found him looking ahead at the rising sun instead. Maybe I just imagined it.

"This is the first sunrise of my life that I'm watching" I said looking back at the sun.

"What!?" He asked in disbelief, making me snap my head back at him.

"Really!?" He added.

"Yeah" I mumbled a reply, confused.

What's so shocking in it?

He laughed shaking his head as I couldn't help but smile seeing him laugh. It was a rare and if I may add a very beautiful sight...even more beautiful than the sun rising before us.

"What? What are you laughing at?" I asked, chuckling myself.

"At your lazy ass" He replied earning a stern look from me.

"I'm not that lazy" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Really!? Says the person who has never woken up early enough to see a sunrise" He replied giving a slight shake to his head.

Soon we left for Steve's farmhouse, but this time I didn't feel as scared as I felt while coming here, sitting behind him...rather this time I had this weird feeling of content in my heart.

"Hold on tight" He yelled over the wind that was constantly brushing against his face and I tighten my grip around him before resting my cheek against his back as the cold breeze brushed against my cheeks softly, making my hair fly in the air.

"Miller! Where the hell were you all night!? Steve asked as soon as we arrived at his farmhouse.

Getting off the bike, I noticed all of my friends standing outside the farmhouse with their bags ready, which made me realize that they were about to leave and maybe it was just then that they realized that I was missing.

Steve, Bethany, Madison and Sean, all four of them looked at me, shocked as they saw me getting off Damien's bike and I don't blame them for their reaction, I know it must be shocking for them to see me with Damien after everything that happened that night.

"Did everybody leave?" I asked just to break the awkward silence while walking towards them.

"Not yet, but where were you all night?" Bethany asked with concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah, we were so worried about you, Cyn" Sean said before briefly eyeing Damein.

"And you weren't even answering your phone" Steve said as I drew in a deep breath.

"Your phone, Miller! Where's your phone?" He added as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went through it before looking up at them feeling guilty as my phone was filled with missed calls and messages, all from them and they weren't from a few minutes ago as I thought, but rather they have been calling me all night.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, stretching the word as if I was singing a song.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice...it was on do not disturb" I added with a small smile.

"Yeah, alright but where were you all night?" Madison asked, curiously as Bethany leaned against the car with her hands folded over her chest.

"I-um..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. I mean it'll come off as weird to them, right?...that I was with Damien after what he did at the play.

"I was with Damien" I said.

"All night?" Sean asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah we can see that but why...I mean how?" Steve asked. He seemed to be irritated.

"And what were you two even doing together?" He added.

"We went for a walk" I blurted.

"Walk? On a bike?" Bethany asked, humorously as I shot her a glare and she just grinned at me.

"Miller, I was just about to call your father regarding this" Steve said in disbelief.

"Just let it be, Steve" Bethany said while winking at me.

"Actually, Cyn, we found one of the guys from our school, unconscious in the woods..." Madison paused as I looked at her, surprised.

"His nose was bleeding...it seemed like he was beaten up good by somebody" She continued.

"How is he now?" I asked pretending as if I didn't know who she was talking about as I heard a scoff coming from Damien, who was still on his bike.

"We rushed him to the hospital, he's fine now" She replied as I just nodded my head.

Well. Thank God!

"And on top of that, you were missing and that got us so worried" Sean said.

"Anyways, I think we should get going now" Steve said and all of us agreed and were just about to get into Steve's car, when I heard his voice.

"Cynthia..." Damien called out.

"Come...I'll drop you home" He added.

•••

Hey,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
93.5K 3.8K 45
Imagine having to go through something so horrifying that no one thought you could ever be the same. Then someone comes along to prove them wrong. F...
112 2 23
This is my first book... :-) ...
1.5M 62.5K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...