TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

42

1.7K 84 12
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

7 am

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, taking a deep breath as I sat up in my bed.

"Thank you God for another day" I prayed.

I looked on my nightstand, and scrunched my eyebrows as I seen Trevante's CD player.

I bought him this years ago, back when CD players were in style.

I was confused why it was here though. Not gone lie, I was surprised he still even had this.

Next to the CD player was a rose, and I could see a note inside of the CD player.

I opened it and immediately "Still in love" started playing.

I said, still in loveeee...
Still in loveeee....
With, meeee
Are you gonna be in love with me?
I want you and need you to be
Still in love with me...

I blushed as the song played and I unfolded the note and started reading what he wrote.

And he wrote it all in cursive.

Janet, I think we all should be willing to take a chance on love. A chance. A chance to feel something. Something deeper than what my eyes could see or my hands could touch so. Something deeper than whatever you ever had with anyone else. See, it's a fine line between love and lust. Because one just, one just doesn't heal as much. You understand? That type of love that's so damn good that it kinda gets boring. Cause in a world of chaos, that type of boredom is really peace of mind, and that's the love that's worth adorning. I know that you've been hurt by love when it came to me, and it made you closed off. But don't let that change the fact that you was always loved by me, and still loved by me now. Before, during and after. And not just during the moments that you think you're being sought after. My love won't always be perfect, but I'll usher you in the right directions, love you without possession, to make sure this is love and not obsession. Our love is destined. We met each other years back on a Sunday, we got started on Monday and I always got you through the week. See, that Motown love back in the 60's, that shit was peace. So, like you said we gone grow that type of love under our feet. It's always been right there, I know.

I'm still in love with you.

-Trevante Rhodes

I smiled from ear to ear reading that.

Trevante has been everything and then some ever since we've got back together. He definitely has been putting in work and making up for what went wrong the first time.

And I can't be mad at that at all.

I rubbed my lips together grabbing the rose and I blushed, smelling it before sitting it back down.

I unlocked my phone and went to my messages with him.

Me: You are the sweetest. I love you so much. And I'm still in love with you, just as much as you are with me

Trevante: Oh yeah?

Me: Absolutely. Come get your pussy.

Trevante: On my way.

I smiled before standing up and immediately started taking my clothes off.

-

TREVANTE POV

"Thank you." I said to Janet.

"What I do?" Janet asked.

"What don't you do?" I asked and she smiled.

"You been holding shit down. I know having me as a crazy ass baby daddy  ain't easy. It ain't for the weak. I know I put you through shit and made shit hard. I know my decisions ain't been the best. And I know I got myself into trouble. But you still had my back, you still love me. You been my glue, keeping me together." I said to her.

"Trevante no matter what happens I'm gone always have your back. My love is unconditional." Janet said.

"And I appreciate that. And you always cater to ya man. Some people get lazy and the relationship be stale as fuck, but you ain't changed a bit." I said.

"I never will. I ain't got no complaints about being with you, don't trip." Janet said sliding her hands down my chest placing kisses on my neck.

"What makes you love a nigga like this?" I asked and she smiled.

"You really wanna know?" She asked.

"Mhm" I said.

"Because you love me. And the reason I do all of this and cater to you the way I do is because of everything you do for me. Aside from the bullshit we been through, being with you has been the best time of my life. I wouldn't trade it, so stop acting like you're a burden or something because you aren't. All the outside noise is just what it is, outside noise. Then people don't run shit but their mouth. Baby.. me and you? We're unstoppable." Janet said and I looked at her before kissing her forehead.

"You right." I said and we both smiled.

"I know" She said laughing and I smacked my lips.

"You know what they say, happy wife happy lifeeeee. And I ain't your wife yet but we on our way there soooo." She said.

"Oh you know I'ma wife you up, we in there" I said putting her against the shower wall.

"For life" She said before I kissed her, she kissed me back as I lifted one of her legs up.

"Wait baby" Janet said.

"Hmm?" I said back.

"Is there anything else you need me to do for you?" She asked me. This girl. She does enough.

"No... I'm fine" I said before giving her another kiss.

"Mmm.. But I wanna take care of you" She mumbled in between kisses.

"Take care of me in here, right now.." I said and she smiled.

"Wait-" She said quickly getting out the shower and leaving the bathroom, and then came back in with the speaker.

"Now we good" Janet said and I laughed. "Hell yea" I said.

She connected her phone to it while I stood there, dick hard as fuck, and waiting.

I heard the song "Do you mind" by Marques Houston playing and she got right back in the shower.

"Yeah... Get in here.." I said and she smiled getting inside of the shower with me and gently pushed me against the shower wall. "Oh you wanna take charge?" I said and she smirked.

"Maybe" She said giving me a kiss and we made out slowly, I pulled her closer to me rubbing my hands all over her back before sliding them down to her ass and I squeezed it. She moaned in my mouth before pulling away and kissing on my chest.

Just watching her was sexy as hell, she was kissing on my chest while the water was running through her hair. And at this point my lil nigga was STANDING.

Janet moved down and ended up on her knees, I licked my lips looking down at her as she grabbed my dick and stroked it up and down. She looked up at me and winked and I bit my lip before smiling a little.

She kissed the tip before wasting no time to slide me in her mouth slowly. I took a deep breath and shook my head. "You so nasty baby girl.." I mumbled as she started bobbing her head back and forth nice and slow.

She had her eyes closed and was moaning all on the dick, I got chills a little bit and held the back of her head.

She dragged her tongue down my shaft, moving it up and down before moving back to the tip and sucking on it. Then she smirked her tongue around it and I groaned. "Damn" I mumbled, breathing heavily.

Janet always been a freak but everytime we have sex I'm always surprised about something. Even after all this time.

She moved her tongue down to my ball sack and my eyes widened and I let out a grunt from the feeling.

"Fuck" I groaned as licked on it then used her hand to massage it at the same time. "C-come here" I said and she slowly pulled away and stood up.

We switched sides so she was against the wall, I lifted her left leg and wrapped it around me. I used my free hand to grab my dick and put it to her entrance, leaving the tip there and burying my face in her neck.

"Stop teasing baby" She said in my ear, I chuckled a little before sliding inside of her slowly and she gasped and her arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

I started stroking, while holding her leg and licked on her neck placing soft kisses on it sliding myself a little further till I knew all of me was inside of her. "Ooh fuck" Janet moaned a little loud, which made me drill her even more but slowly so she can feel me.

I kissed on her chest, grabbing her ass and pressing my body right on hers, stroking slow but rough at the same time and her mouth fell open. "Yesss baby" She moaned softly, I felt her wetting up by the stroke and she tightened up around me causing me to groan.

"You gone give it to me?" I asked in her ear and she nodded her head. "Say it" I mumbled.

"Y-yea daddy" Janet moaned, I dragged my free hand down her body, caressing it. "Then give it to me.." I said, and she had one arm over my shoulder and started grinding with me.

"Shittt" I groaned, and she let out a loud moan. Both of us grinding together increased the pleasure, and I could feel her pussy throbbing.

"Oooh just like that baby" She said before smashing her lips onto mine but could barely even kiss me back from moaning so much. She gave me direct eye contact and I slid my hand up her neck and gripped it.

"Mm" I groaned from how wet she was around me, I felt her leg I was holding begin to tremble so I picked her up and she gasped a little, caught off guard.

"Shit" Janet moaned as I moved her up and down slowly on my dick, I looked down at the visual and took a deep breath. "That's it baby.." I mumbled because I didn't even have to move her anymore, I held her waist as she started moving herself.

"Uhh!" She moaned loudly and wrapping her arms around me tighter, continuing to move herself up and down. I felt her clench around me and I grunted, pressing her against the wall.

Good thing she's flexible, I'm finna put them legs to use.

I lifted both of her legs and her eyes widened as I put them over my shoulders, her mouth dropped as I started pounding her at a rough, rapid pace.

"Fuck! B-baby I-"

"Mm mm, take it" I groaned and she let out the loudest moan and slammed her hand against the shower wall. I looked at her and she couldn't even make eye contact with me, her eyes were closed and her mouth was opened while she was taking all of me.

"Don't stop, don't stop" She panted. "Mhm" I mumbled biting my lip, I felt her legs growing weak over my shoulders but she was still taking me, which turned me on even more.

"Oooh right there" Janet moaned out, opening her eyes and looking me right in mine.

"Oh you like that?" I asked. "Yes baby please" She moaned.

I kept hitting that spot, till I knew she was finna cum, so I slowed my strokes down and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Ooooh shitttt" Janet said so sexily.

She instantly came on my dick, and her body tensed up and she jerked a little bit while holding onto me and her breathing was uneasy. "Y-yes oooh yes" She mumbled before hitting a high pitched moan.

I slowly put her down and turned her around so her back was facing me. "Bend over a lil bit for me mama.." I said and she did just that, placing her hands on the shower wall and looking back at me.

"So sexy.." I mumbled and she blushed, I rubbed the tip of my dick against her slit and she bit her lip, closing her eyes. I held her waist with one hand and used the other one to ease my way back inside of her.

She let out a long moan and I pulled her hair back just a little bit as I started stroking from the back, slowly. I looked down at my dick penetrating her, and she started scratching the shower wall with her nails tryna conceal her moans.

"Let that shit out" I said smacking her ass and she moaned loudly as I pushed deeper, continuing to make love to her pussy slowly, putting pressure on it.

"Oh shit" I groaned and scrunched my eyebrows, she started grinding on me from behind all while I was inside of her. "Wooooo shitttt" I said.

Definitely wasn't expecting that, and it brought me closer to nutting. "Oooh daddy" She moaned reaching one of her hands back and placing it on my chest while she continued to grind on me, and she used the other one to hold onto the wall.

She's so nasty and I love it.

"Fuckkk-" I groaned squinting my eyes. "S-stay still for me" I tried to say, and she stayed still. I put my hands on her shoulders and started deep stroking and drilling that pussy, biting my lip.

"Ooooh- Oh my gosh!" Janet moaned loudly, I could tell she was about to cum again, and I was finna nut as well.

"Don't you cum yet, wait for me" I mumbled. "Shit" She said out of breath, I kept grinding inside and out of her at a slow but steady rhythm.

"Mmm" I groaned feeling her pussy creaming around me, "L-let it go baby, go head" I managed to get out and she instantly came on me, and soon as I knew she came, I nutted inside of her.

We both were moaning and groaning as I pulled her to stand up straight and I was standing right behind her holding her tightly and rubbing my hands all over her body. "Fuck" I groaned as I was STILL nutting.

Once we both came down from our high, I turned her around to face me and she wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a kiss.

"Mmm" She moaned into the kiss and running her hands down my chest and my abs.

"I love you" I mumbled in between kisses before pulling away and kissing on her neck.

"I love you more" Janet said back.

"We not done though.." I said.

"Good, we're on the same page" She said and I smiled, grabbing her right leg and lifting it all the way up putting it over my shoulder.

"Oh- So you want me to be sore tomorrow I see" Janet said and I laughed.

"You'll be aight" I said and she smiled. "Do yo shit daddy" She said before I slid right back in and got to work.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 176 10
𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

352K 13.4K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?
484K 24.6K 85
Book 2 of Infatuated- Inspired by Summer Walker