Life as Husband and Wife (seq...

By XxHer-MajestyxX

The Big Eight's Life after getting Married and sequel to In Love with my Bestfriend so I suggest you read th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Welcome to the World
Chapter 2 The Reunion
Chapter 3 Grin of an Idiot
Chapter 4 True Love?!
Chapter 5 The KM
Chapter 6 The KJ
I need your help
Chapter 7 Surprise!!
Chapter 10 Another Surprise
Chapter 11 Cover up
Very very Good News
Chapter 12 The Blessing
Chapter 13 The Wedding
New Books again

Epilogue

863 33 1
By XxHer-MajestyxX

All of them are now happy with their life. Elijah and Giselle having a Daughter while Jennelyn and Enrique having a Son. Well your asking how about Jelsa? Well let's just say that they're happy in their life. At the other people out there who's finding their love of their life, My advice, Don't search for love, 'cause Destiny/Fate will bring the both of you together.

I know I suck at writing the Epilogue, so sorry about that and the advice I put there, well I dedicate this Chappie to all of you but most especially to my dear friends who has some sort of love problems, don't ask me what it is because that's not my problem to tell.

AddictedtoJelsa and to MatildaKristen you will find the right guy someday, and Fran, Move on. I know it's not that easy but we-your friends- are still here for you.

That's all guys! My new books will be announce if it is publish either tomorrow or later just stay tune! Bye!

~Claire/Kai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 23 30
The 8 friends have been separated for 3 years what happens if they meet up Sequel to jackunzel black magic
5.3K 129 20
The new beginning... Blooming love Awesome life... Two years later Tragic hits the couple's life... Broke up... New boyfriend... Ex boyfriend gets he...
16.6K 803 17
*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would be fine, that once they found someone to...
19.2K 599 24
Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was living her life happily with her friends enjo...