MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL INST...

By roraarrora

Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jung... More

1 . Introduction
SOME PEOPLES ARE MEANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE
HIDE AND SEEK
PARENTAL ISSUES
INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S
BROTHERS .
MARRIED TO A STRANGER
LOST IN DESIRE
PAST TRAUMA'S
LOVE IS A CRIME
THE SWEET BITTER FLASHBACKS
A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .
GRAND FATHER PARADOX
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE _2
LOVE CREATES VILLAINS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE
FILL IN THE BLANKS
LOVE : : LIQUOR
WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS
ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..
TWO FAILURES
CLOWNS
A MESS BEFORE A KISS
A KISS BEFORE A NEW START
MY CUPID'S LAST WISH
THE PROPOSAL
I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU
EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .
MAGIC IN YOUR EYES ...
AS DEEP AS THE PACEFIC OCEAN
THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT
AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
THE ICED AMERICANO
just a 📢

AFTER 16 YEARS

2.1K 87 49
By roraarrora

         SIDE STORY ; PART ;2

     The dwindling dim neon lighted room was filled with melodies , lewd , erotic  moans , skin slapping , groans and the creaking sound  of wooden bed,  were the slender tatooed fingers wrapped around the soft locks the man on the top ,tightly at a point the almond brown eyed elder understands the strong aggressive anger of the younger .... the couple's romantic portrait in the middle of black painted wall which is perpendicular to the naked couple's on the bed , drowning in despair , lust , love and a with taste of the younger's anger . The ivory hands of the younger with a plain platinum ring on his ring finger slides through the loin of the elder, pressing him downwards , to give him his all to penerate in to his A spot while his  sinewy naked legs of his wrapped around the elders hips , toes curled out of going insane by the stomached pain and pleasure in his lower body as if how its being tortured for hours by now .

  " Mm..ahh . .. fuck tae ,hmmm..... go faster pup mmm ahhh puupp "

  " Honey ...you still tight.huhh....how can I go faster mm when you squench this much .. "

Taehyung said with his all difficult, when his hips animatedly trusting on the attorneys asshole , while the fair asscheeks turn pink and red out of finger prints ...  " ahhh mmm puppyyy fuckkk oh huhaahh , " the attorney losted , completely lost his sense, his eyes rolls out of high emotions , were the lips of the elder explores the fair warm of the youngers nape with his tongue swirls on the corner of the attorneys earlops , sucking and biting the warm skin all over , carving the beautifull purple arts which gives goosebumps to the younger at the same time the older hips trust more deep in to the void .

   " Darling...mmm baby ahhh shit my inner feels like ..oh my ..ahhh I want to squirt so badly .."

The younger screams his hearts out when the elder hardly hit the right spot, tortuturing his prostate again and again were he feels his lower exploded with new born blooming roses and he feels like his lower stomach was on a wildfire

   " Fuck do it kookie , do it ..hh huh create a mess . "

With loud moan , not really in a mind sense to fully hear the erotic moany sentence of his husband , the younger squirts , wetting his and his husband whole body ... , and wetting even the floor and the whole bed like a newly opened champagne, vigorously again and again followed by the elders firm thrusts .

The couple were so much in to the moment and in a insane set of affairs that the elder shot his cum directly to the the younger warm void , setting the youngers stomach in a another set of hot wildfire, Taehyung falls , exhaustedly on the youngers sweaty wet shoulders , feeling so desperate for the younger sweet sour scent. 

   " Honey ..I cum inside .. "

The attorney gulped , losing the rigid grip of his hold on the sweaty locks of the others, still loosely having his wrapped sinewy legs on the elders hips , feeling the weight of his husband's in his top , drenched with his own and his husband's dripping drops of semen , sweat and his own  piss which he squirted , while getting the immense orgasm   .. , did he already at heaven or the Fictional angel kick him out of heaven .. whatever he feels like he is at high on weeds by the ecstatic , erotic pleasure crawls inside his skin.

   "  Darling ..Pull out baby ...iam tired , I will take the pill later. "

The older noded pulling out , slowly to not hurting the younger who squirms out of the little pain . , kissing the youngers sweaty template, the househusband can't help but get really worried seeing the pale and the depleted face of the younger , literally he is the one who always get exhausted after 5 or 6 rounds , he have to begg for the younger to stop ..nevertheless the younger always choose to go till the sun rise on the top , but today at the second round the younger looks so tired to even move a single finger .

  " Honey you still thinking about yesterday... "

   " No .. why should I... " , though the younger said the sentence with no care , the elder knows the younger was so embrassed and angered at himself to passed out in a critical moment like that ,and waking up by his colleagues
..who internally laughed out of mokery , he was totally fucked up in his head after losing his case for the first time in this 4 years , not to say , the embrassing moment occured yesterday makes him want to dig his own grave , though the younger don't express , the elder knows what's the attorney's heart and mind talks ..

    " Kookie ... , baby you looks so worned out , you still don't wants to go to the hospital ..."

    " Tae.. iam fucking alright , you don't have to worry. "

         " Okey atleast take rest tomorrow "

    " Baby I have a big shark client waiting tomorrow, I can't rearrange the schedule .. please try to understand. "

    " But iam wor... "

    " End of this discussion , iam going tomorrow, most of all cause of your fucking loving brother in law , our old cases are getting a little attention , I have to do arrange something before yours and our sons old photos get leaked. "

      Getting the point , the almond brown eyed man closed his mouth for further talks , for sure this time his brother in law takes a wrong move, even though knowing his husband's fear .. depression and regrets , the elder chooses to exchange his case study with his friend lawyer , not considering how he end up in hospital with a bad epilepsy once after he and jungkook choose to enjoy their newly wedded life , he can't imagine how despair his kookie become... how depressed that he walked like a zombie for months , crying and blaming and drowning in guilt , getting anger issues ,even pouring the anger on their son getting out of hand for one time , he tried  harder... really harder to make him turn back in to his old self .. finally somehow they completely forget the past with their cheerfull,  geedy ,happy family life , and again now the same problems arising , why can't the old dimwitted  doings of his husband's completely disappear , why it again haunting their happy life .

  The elder stands without disturbing the younger who falls on a deep slumber after getting banged by him , with a slight smile on his boxy lips .. he some how managed to clean the entire room , changing the wet sheets , wiping the white fluid pumeting downwards from the youngers ass , and the cum cluttered on the hard abs of the younger , cleaning the younger with his favorite scented wet wipes and the arranging room completely with out no trace of sex , moreover  arranging the lube and condoms on their nightstands , taehyung with a heavy relef sigh get inside the duvet , cuddling himself to the sleepy jungkook , who winches in sleep and taehyung find its so cute, a white cute bunny in his bed

Thats it .. the elder promise himself , no matter what happens, no matter who tries pull out the old things , he will never allow his big baby bunny to go in that deprivated state again . He will fight for him , hand in hand and most of all love him till his body turn to completely dust , good deed the younger didn't heard he calling him bunny or tae will be sleeping in the hard couch stated in the outside corner of the deluxe hall .

" How are you  .....Feeling well ??  "

" Not really , but iam OK "

    " I see your husband outside , I wonder how you patch up with him , he did a lot to you jin."

   " It's happened ....., but you promised me , you will never used the details i give you aganist him then why .."

    " How can I not when he , even degrade the victims whole family , I just want to give him a little back lash and I never thought he will passed out on the floor on the next moment ... "

   " He must be acting , no way jungkook got unconscious in such moment like that ." 

The horsey voice of the younger said with his pale lips , looking at the middle aged man who wearing black cheap shirt and a blue cheap jeans , hair messy as anyone can say that the man was not in to comping , the over excessive care and the smell of medicines , the pain in the youngers stomach and abdominal after getting the crucial surgery , coming out from his unconscious state to his life inside the hospital with the help of his husband and the little bean sized new born , thinking everything just happened in this 1 week kinda makes him scared ,bleeding to death with a 7 month old belly , giving birth to a premature daughter .. everything was so dangerously overwhelming for him .

   " Iam happy that you win "  , the man in his hospital clothes , laying on the bed with his tired eyes said with his voiceless voice , were the older attorney smiled a little to his colleague hoarsy harsh voice , while sliding the chair towards the bed to sat and chat.

   " Me too... but I don't think jeon act that show out of nowhere ... why should he embrassed himself . "

   "   You doesn't know him really... he do anything for his own good.   "

Before the other to continue the talk , the door opened revealing the honey skinned , adorable dimple smiled guy with a cute little baby of his palm size. , the lips of the high attorney carved a little contented smile seeing the baby of his and the loving husband that he remarried a year ago , thanks to jimin though the small male did everything to get in his nerves , it's eventually helped him to realize the love he hid inside his heart for the middle kim , the value of a thing could be determined when it actually started to fade ...that's what happened in their life , after all he married his exhusband who is engaged and have a fiancee , such a fairytale.

     " Joonie , he is my senior kang seojoon , seojoonie  this is my husband Kim namjoon.,

    Namjoon bowed respectively with the sleeping girl in his hand , the other did the same out of respect , the adorable smile of his was always a plus that the husband of his in the bed can't help but adore the cute husband of his , why he didn't see such a cute man in his first marriage life , he comes to know that namjoon he knows was a complete diffrent man from the real namjoon , The only best thing and good thing the short male  did in his whole life , though it was accidental thing and the short male regretted later , but the attorney got his pulverized life changed in to a colorful life , now even have a daughter too .

   " Hello sir , congratulations that you win the case. "  , the dimple smiled male said with a genuine smile while putting the  small bean sized on the side of her papa , who easily got mesmerized by the sight of the exact replica of dimples on the small face of the premature baby , when ever he sees his daughters dimples , the attorney doesn't know why but got memerized again and again.

      The dimples got more visible as the times goes , were the younger on the side sat in a chair ,  hearing the attorney husband of his talking  attorney things to the other attorney, even though he didn't understand a single thing .. he smiles how lively jin feels now , 2 days ago the man give him a heartattack , 2 days .. 2 days he stand out side the intensive care unit without water or food but with a beating heart , praying and praying for his child's and husband's life which the doctor warned , to expect the unexpected .

Brerrr ..brrrr... , the vibrations of his phone on the nightstand , pull out him  out  of his dilemma ... "  ohh sorry I disturbed your talks .. " , the younger said to low the awkwardness that he feel , but the smile on jin's pale lips only the single thing he need to get inside his comfort zone.

   " Its yoongi , "  the slender sinewy finger touches the green button on the smooth surface of the screen to answer it .. , the spontaneous change in the youngers expression kinda scare the elder on the bed with the sleeping baby on the side . , the bussinessman didn't talked rather heard the news his elder brother conveyed , with a dissapointed sigh he cut the call , while fixing his eyes on the pale face of his husband's

  " What did yoongi say .. did something happen to jimin " , the elder asked feeling desperate to hear the bad news

   " No babe ... it's kook , he got arrested for drunk driving and hitting a person with his car ...Taehyung was so panicked and jimin was out of town to meet a client ..... I have to go ..."

6 hours ago , at morning ***

       The scent of different foods of the short male's favorite hit his nostrils makes him crave for more and more , the pregnant male munched the hot chicken breast , delighted with hot and sweet sause on the top , while the smouldering scent of the savory chicken kinda salvate his whole mouth, each bite he feels like he was in heaven of spices , sitting on top of the black marble counter of the kitchen , expecting more and more to eat , while his eyes fix at the boxy smile , standing near the stove stirring his favorites  fried rice  with a bear apron hunged on his neck.

      " Jiminiee... drink this.. your favorite Boba tea .. , want anything else to eat , "  the boxy smiled man offer the glass of Boba milk , the favorite of the short male's,  the only drink that the elder always wish to get include in his pregnancy period , he even once makes his lovely doctor husband come all way to the attorneys house at  mid night , for his craving for the handmade Boba milk of his younger brother .. taehyung still remember the helpless face of his elder brother's and it kinda looks so funny to forget .

     " Oh... thankyou taetae , iam craving fried noodles , kimchi fried rice ,and  taebeokki would you pack me some , the cat can't even cook anything for me . "

   " I will .. , then I will  also bake some  cake for jiwon and jiwah "

The  short man nodded , with his famous genuine happy eye smile , while the other started  to prepare the food his brother in-law likes the most  , he was always glad to cook or help for anyone especially to the pregnant short male who always complement him with his over sweet fake words making the younger blush with  the whelming pride ....if it even a stranger ..his heart will always pull him to do anything for the needed person  not  really thinking about if  the person really using him or not  , that will always a negative trait of  his that he can't control .

   " He is not your  fucking servent jimin , he is my husband .. "

The well dressed attorney in his branded oversized  dirted muddy  styled ripped jeans and a  branded black oversize hoodie which embroided the simple  Calvin clein logo on the middle , his tatooed well build sinewy hands of  his carrying a mug, filled with hot smouldering  coffee , sipping the coffee in his with the pierced lips and the dominant aura emnating adamant  cold ice face which could always make  taehyung week and shaky on his knees , but jimin ... not at all ..., he is not taehyung... jungkooks puppy to get scared of his aura , the short male rolled his eyes  with sass as how the younger looks...

    " Baby it's Allright,  iam happy to cook for chim . " , the almond brown eyed said while taking his eyes out from the cold attorney , if he looks more...  taehyung sure he will get hard in middle of nowhere , but looking at the younger who again filling his coffee mug with the help of the  coffee maker which located on the corner of the kitchen , the elder voiced  out of worry...

  " Baby it's your 11 th coffee , are you stressed . "

   " Iam not  ... " , the straight answer of jungkooks kinda make the elder soundless. 

  " Is he alright appa , he was like walking ..and walking for an hour by now with a coffee mug ."

The only son of their , on the hall .. tieying his shoe lace , wearing his  usual uniform in a rebellious way , white shirt and black casual jeans... his  curly hair arranged  in a dishelved way to attract the girls , and black toto bag on his shoulder, which is just for the show .. , the boy who going to school doesnt even have a pen or paper on his bag , a typical rebellious teenage life .. he judgementally looked at his father who drinking his 11 th coffee in one go while asking the question of his to his appa who on the open kitchen , standing helpless seeing the younger who stops his coffee but now going to the mini bar of theirs , opening a whisky bottle and drinking a peg in this early morning .

    " Chim , did you see papa passed out inside the court. "  , the 15 year old ask to the pregnant male , and giving fuck to the drinking man .. , while munching a slice of  cheesy garlic bread in his mouth like a squrrel .

   " Ofcourse I see , oh my god that was the most funny scene I ever seen in my life I even excused myself to go to bathroom 3 times , just to laugh out loud,  your papa was like dead in the floor ....good that the  court doesn't have any camera inside  or he will be become meme by now . "

The short male and the 15 year laughed like crazy, moking the attorney  , were taehyung stand helpless and hopeless looking at the figure on the chair , gripping his liquor glass at a point at it will break anytime soon by the high anger fucking through his veins to his brain , fogging his all sense . 

   " Jimin ..aren't you going to see the client in Busan.. "

The short male , calmed  his laughs at a rapid action  , looking at  the straight face of jungkook who sipping his whisky with a smirk  of derision , shit he caught red handed ...

   " But iam pregnant..I can't drive that much  ... you told me ..you will arrange someone else kook  "

   " I change my mind  chim , Who said you to  drive .. Pick a cab or train , whatever I don't care but I want a positive result today.  "

The attorney ordered to his pregnant  partner , who gritted his teeth cursing , audibly towards the younger male ..

  " Fucking bastard ... "

    "  Honey ... iam going .."  , jungkook stand,  not giving his ears to the curses of jimin , saying goodbye to his husband who smiles gleefully , coming out from the kitchen kissing the youngers template like his usual routine ..

       " Please drive safely , I love you kookie "

   " I love you too..darling ... " ,

jungkook apprehend the love words , comprehending the kiss on the almond eyed man's  soft lips as peck. 

         " Why your parents are so cringe ..." 

The short male commented  , with his judgemental looks towards the love birds in the door stop , bidding good bye for a half an hour  by now ,  " Its not cringe chim , it's love , they are so Romantic , didn't yoongi uncle don't do things like this  " .  That's it,  jimin , the self centered attorney got precieved by the words of a mere 15 year old boy , making him question himself is the sleepy cat doctor did even bid good bye's like taekook do ....

     " Yesss heeee dooo ..."

        The doe eyed attorney's eyes cleaved the signal lights , taking a  deep sigh ...seeing the red light turning green,  he pressed the clutch to the set the first gear ,.. and at  a slow pace he  releases the clutch while his fair toes caresses the acceletor for his luxurious car to move , the things happened two days ago and pressure of media's enjoying the funny news of the attorney fainting on  the court ...,   the fear of his past repeating again in front of him that the attorney closed his eyes tightly to remove the old and new bad scenarios out of his mind that his hand automatically shift the stearing to the wrong side .

Booooomp ....

   " Ohh Shit.... "

                    After 6 hours ****

    The dimple eyed man step out from his Mercedes Benz's, while parking the vehicle on  parking launch of the government building , he slightly smiled to the other person who accompany him and volunteered to become the attorney's lawyer for the youngers bail by the request of Kim seokjin ., namjoon walked forwards only to see the crying male on the front lobby , looking lost and scared , the elder brother can't help but runs to the younger brother , hugging him , and caressing his back to calm the poor soul, who hugs him back like his life dependent on him

  " Hyung ... my baby .."

   " Its alright , it's alright hyung is right here bear .. look hyung brought a  lawyer too , we can bail kookie.. look at your eyes taehyungie, it's swollen and red  .. don't cry more please. "

the elder brother felt a heart burn in his inside seeing the red short eyes and messed face of taehyung's,  why the attorney always makes his younger brother drenched in his own tears that he hate it.

   " Why  you  didn't call me bear  ,"

namjoon again with his calm sweet , but with a sharp tone asked the younger cause the little brother of his calls everyone for help but not him .

      " Yoongi hyung had a surgery to attend .... and chim was out of town ,and your the only one jin hyung have ... I really make jinnie hyung alone on the hospital  right.. hyung ... "

     " Its alright .. Jin hyung was one arrange the lawyer ."

The elder brother wiped the tears pumeting down from the youngers eyes with his bare hands , comforting the little bear , with a short pat and comfortable words .. the man there on the side capturing the scene , peer on his not so expensive regular watch on his wrist , and  said to the duo who was so immensed in a moment were the time run  like crazy forward..

  " Can we get inside ..."

The three duo get inside , the white walls and cold icy  hunks on blue white uniforms .. the familier scent of something hit the mind of the younger among them , the past just kinda flash in his mind for a minute to makes his inners squirms with the familier anxiety rising inside his tightening chest , putting aside the rising coldness in his skin,  he looks around to find the familier face of his love... only to get stuck by the angry looking man on the bench with a handcuff on his hands , his knuckles were so bloody with blood .. ofcourse taehyung got really worried  to death seeing blood in his lovers ivory , fair knuckles ...that he can't restrain his legs which instinctively , fastly  moves forwards younger. 

   " What's happened to you honey ... look how your hand bleeding...oh my baby is it hurting ... ??? "

The tears of fears pumets down on the honey tan skin of the elder who  checking the youngers bloodied hand..with his vigorous actions ,kneeling on the floor,   were jungkook bite his lips , restraining his own tears seeing the tears of his husband after  3 years , didn't he promise himself that he never make him cry ...then what he did  .

   " Darling ... please don't cry , it's just nothing "

   " But you bleeding ..."

  " Its not even my blood darling "

"  Oh.. mr kang good evening .. ,"  jungkook snaped his eyes towards at the man in a casual cheap dress , were the uniform wearing hunks welcomed him with a warm respect , ofcourse the jealousy and lost hit his centre crown , the thought of his rival getting respect were he sit like criminal and getted treated by a shit without considering his possition makes him want to do something that he didn't want to

  " I came to bail him ... "

   " I don't want him to fucking bail me ... , " the attorney said with his cold icy tone and with a loud audible voice , to make everyone know.... he really hate the man

                    " This egoistic bastard , hitting a poor man  accidentally with his car , that we closed our eyes knowing his possition....but beating the hell out  the victim till he become unconscious was a attent  murder , what is he ...a yakuza"

    " We will pay the hospital bills and all the amends for what my husband do.. please .. leave him ..Iam begging you .."

Before the uniform wearing hunk could complete his hatred sentence about the attorneys,  the man on his knees stand in a rapid action , now kneeling infront of the police officer with his palms rubbing together , begging for his husband bail ... taehyung can't never let  his baby to get inside the bars , where he once was ..he can't imagine how he and Jackson got treated back then , though they will never gonna touch the  attorneys mere hair  cause of his popularity and billionaire tittle,  but though he can't help but get really anxious..and worried  , the one thing he sure was he will never can't live for a minute with out his husband.

   " Tae..... "

Jungkook , the famous lawyer bite  his lips restraining his tears and voiced a bit viably when his breath stuck on his throat seeing the husband of his kneeling infront of a man who was not even have his worth  , but messy red shot  eyes of taehyung and scared and anxiousness crowding inside his chest and mind , that jungkook can feels each and every emotion cascading throughout the elders veins ... ofcourse they are two bodies with one soul  , that he  have to  face losing  again and  this intentionally for his love ..for his life

         The droughty silence thats what the men heard when he get inside luxurious car of the top bussinessman's  , it is indeed a  miracle that his jaw dropped at the floor when the  attorney himself come to him and  ask him to bail him with his famous cold expression. Ofcourse love is blind ..so blind that the jeon jungkook who didn't even asked a mere help from anyone.... today asked a favor from his second biggest rival , for  sure his  first  biggest rival is always kim seokjin. The Mercedes Benz moved forward were the couple get inside the backseat and he get inside the front sit were in driver seat goes to namjoon . He  drives smoothly without deveating any traffic rules .. but how many times the cheap attorney restrain his eyes to not look at rare view , his eyes always betrayed .. only to see the view of the couple on the back seat ... ufff  if this scene got leaked among the lawyer community , lot of them definitely gonna get severe heartattack,  the jeon jungkook, the same jungkook who didn't seek anyone's support but rather stand in his own legs with a cunning smirk always carved on his pierced  lips towards his opponents face  now  leaning on some one for support... indeed a rare sight to view. What did  the man see on the attorney,  to love him at extent he beg infront of others for him

       " Honey  .. you alright..what happened "

Taehyung asked to his husband who lean on him , putting his head on his shoulder , setting his exhausted self to the man's body to  calm down his inner squirming feeling .

   " I feel nauseous again ... "

The attorney not so audibly voiced out,  making the elder a little panick .. but taehyung loose himself when he see how his husband struggling to breath , putting his tatooed palms , to clutter his mouth which started to gag

    " Hyung stop the car , kookie wants to vomit .. "

Namjoon push the break with a screech sound  , while shifting the stearing and parking the car in a lone space , the place where is not so crowded , jungkook immediately run outside , puking the whole thing he eat today , for several times and  getting his breath stuck and making him breathless to even speak , his husband who caresses his back becomes teary seeing  how the younger trying hard to breath

  " Tae.. ohh fuck my stomach aches ..."

   " How many times I ask  you.. huh..  why the heck  you always lying to me... look your so sick..and weak .." ,The almond brown eyed man poured his tears , getting frustrated as how his husband always lies when he ask him about his health conditions

   " Is it hurting badly ..." , Taehyung again asked with his worried teary eyes to the man who clenching on his stomach out of  pain

   " Fuck...yes it's hurting badly " 

    "  Its final kook   we are going to hospital now... "

                " Is anything severe doctor ...    " ,taehyung  asked to the younger who on the side of blue bed checking an iPad keenly .

    " His BP was so high at peek... your so  stressed Mr jeon .. , the BP was the only problem I see  , looks like he is completely Okey.., moreover you can't get stressed this much in this state  "

The man in his complete blue uniform with a white coat and a stethescope hanged in his neck , said  while checking his iPad were the whole informations of his patients history was

   " But he is not .. he was vomiting everything  he eat in the morning , he have stomache sometimes , and fainted a time and he looks so exhausted and depleted .. "

Taehyung voiced out , pushing his husband's whole worries and Conditions out from his mouth making the white coated fair man crooked his brows out of confusion looking at the man on the bed who connected with a iv drip .

   " Its common in pregnancy .. "

   " Wtf .. iam not pregnant.. "

The doctor said with his crooked brows only to face the man on bed , who cursed loudly with his suprised doe eyes , were the almond brown stand stuck , not really digesting the fact that  going to be father for the second time and that also  after 16 years

  " You guys doesn't know , it's already 2 months "

    " but .. we use safe sex always ,"  taehyung  said without blinking , the younger with white coat looked at the bystander with a suprised face ,  may be this is the  first time the young   doctor facing a couple who are this much aged and married and scared to become parents

   " Oh. Common .... condoms and pills were not always 100% usefull . "

Namjoon dropped the couple on their cozy house , who was really silent .. not even speaked with each other till now , the attorney walked inside  normally like nothing happened , to his house without even looking back at the brothers who bidding good bye , were taehyung bite his lips out of weighing the heavy weight of some burden in his chest.

   " Tae.. it's nothing to worry , if you want to keep the baby , just talk with him "

   " I don't... no i mean , it's his choice , if he don't want to keep the baby then I will Okey with the decision,  it's totally his life hyung,  I already once destroyed his life by making him pregnant ..I feel like I did  the same mistake again . "

The elder sighed hugging the younger , calming the anxieties of his brother's,  ofcourse its jungkook decision , it's his life  is on  bail... he is the one have to be suffer all that for  10 or 9 months ..so taehyung was more than right,  it is  totally up to him .. up to jungkook decision, and the elder knows his younger brother will never goes beyond his husband's words .. , what jungkook decision will always taehyung  decisions,  some may call it vulgar or shame to don't have his own stand or decision,  but being a husband ... being a lover ... he always wants to live in his husbands life decisions , he wanted his husband decisions to be his , if not then there is no love to begin with .

Taehyung entered inside his shared bedroom were only to find no one inside but the voice  of water dripping sounds ingress out from the lavish bathroom  of theirs,  making him know that the husband of his must be getting a bath after the exhausted and tirey day he goes through, how will he start ...  how he will initiate a talk first ... the silence between them for a mere hour kinda killing him with lonesome .. how will he ask him ...is he Okey , ofcourse  he scared , and have no shame to say that he was really .. really scared of his double bunny .

  " When are you going to stop bitting your nails , it's nothing there to bite now ."

The cold icy voice give the elder man a whole damn snowfall in his spine , the voice itself gives  him cold chills ..that when he himself know that he actually biting his nails out of stress , at extent that it will bleed , he looked aside seeing the naked well build body of his husbands , this not the time for get hard,  he knows but he can't help ...

The attorney looked himself on the mirror , yes nothing changed ..he is still the same , he should have noticed the changes in his body , even though he still have a perfect shape and cleaves , his abs he just worked out hard , just vanished , looking at the man  by the mirror , on the side trying hard to hide his boner.. instinctively a smile started to viable in the fair face of the younger's .., what should he do with him.. he always get hard when the air between them is so thick .

         " Tae... darling , i feel nothing on my stomach , I didnt feel anything  " . The attorney said caressing his own stomach out of curiosity only to feel a pair warm hands wrapping around his  tummy with lot emotion surging through their systemic .

   " Its because it is so small honey .. we can't feel now but we can when it started to grow ..."

" Mmm..."  , the younger hummed , leaning backwards to his husband's shoulder , setting his wet hair on his husband's skin, wetting the tan skin with the scent of his lavender shampoo, while his hands caresses  the veiny hands which wrapped around his tummy

  " If you don't want then we can .. "

    " I want tae... I want to feel this feeling again , I actually kinda forget how it feels , it's already been 16 years isn't?? "

Before taehyung  can ask further the younger answered with determination, making the man smile visibly but internally screaming out of happiness, he just wants to stand like this for more minutes , he don't want to scream out of happiness by ruining his and his husband's such calm vibe like this  ... the elder can see how calm and in piece the youngers face looks like by the the help of the large mirror which parallel to them .. this is third best moment in his life ... he is finally going to be a father after 16 years ...

   " Darling...."

    " Mmmmm..... yes honey "

  " How we gonna tell this to hoonie .. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...