The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.

222 4 2
By Usingthisusername

"Think clearly, if you leave, you will never come back." / "We're done, Lin Zheng."

The days went on like this day by day.

If we don't go into it deeply, sometimes the speech will give rise to hidden joy.

Because he seemed to be able to vaguely feel Lin Zheng's softening attitude towards him, as they kept getting closer.

But after all, this kind of joy is just a flower in the sky, it has no roots and no foundation, and at the same time, it makes people feel that it is without hope.

Finally, when Chao Ci saw Lin Zheng on the hot search, the castle in the sky immediately began to collapse.

This hot search announced that a rich man named Shen Yuning was about to get engaged. Because the daughter surnamed Shen has always been quite active on the Internet and has a relatively large fan base on Weibo and Instagram, her engagement has also attracted widespread attention.

She posted a photo of herself and her soon-to-be-engaged man. She was sitting on a forest-style swing, with a tall and handsome alpha standing behind her.

The alpha was wearing a crisp suit, with his hair combed back, his thin lips slightly pursed, and his emerald eyes looking straight at the camera.

It's Lin Zheng.

Apart from this group photo, Shen Yuning did not mention anything about the man, including his name. But the handsome alpha in the photo immediately aroused the curiosity of netizens, and then the entry #陈宇宁fiancé# rushed to the top of the hot search list, and the third most popular search term was #深圳夜场会了#.

The photo of Lin Zheng and Shen Yuning was at the top of the list. Netizens tried their best to find out the details of this man, but they couldn't find anything except a photo.

Netizens were all scratching their heads and speculating about Lin Zheng's identity. But half an hour later, this hot search was removed. Later, no matter how netizens changed the terms, they could not reach the hot search list.

Only the hot search about Shen Yuning's upcoming engagement was still up, but it was also removed after half a day.

These subsequent speeches were no longer paid attention to. He looked at Lin Zheng in the group photo carefully over and over again.

He prayed that he had seen it wrong, but no matter how he looked at it, the person in the photo was Lin Zheng.

He put down his phone and sat blankly in the living room.

It was a weekend night, and he originally just wanted to wait for Lin Zheng to come back in the living room as usual. Lin Zheng had been very busy in the past few months, and he was worried about him, but he couldn't do anything to help him, so he could only wait for his return every night.

But he didn't expect to see such news at this time.

Two hours later, when the hands on the clock moved past twelve o'clock, there was a sound at the door.

Chao Ci set his sights there.

After Lin Zheng entered the door, he saw Chao Ci sitting on the sofa looking straight at him with a dull expression.

He couldn't help but frown, feeling a little abnormal.

Although Chao Ci always insists on waiting for him to come back, in fact, he usually has a lot of things to do. He usually doesn't wait until after twelve o'clock, and will fall asleep after eleven o'clock. When he walked in, he would be awakened by the sound of the door opening, and then look at him in confusion, then move closer to him, and talk softly and waxily.

But today he was obviously not asleep, and he looked a little strange.

Lin Zheng walked up to him and looked at Chao Ci sitting on the sofa. Because this man was too tall, he looked very oppressive looking down at Chao Ci.

"What's wrong?" Lin Zheng asked in a low voice.

After a long time, Chao Ci found his voice. He asked hoarsely: "...Are you getting engaged?"

Lin Zheng pursed his lips, thinking about the news that Shen Yuning posted on the Internet without permission today, and he came to some understanding.

"Yeah." He nodded, as if he didn't think it was anything.

Chao Ci looked up at him, his emerald green eyes looking so cold under the dim chandelier.

A simple syllable easily plunged Chao Ci into the abyss.

Chao Ci's palms were as cold as ice, and his heart was soaked in the cold pool, falling to the deepest point.

"Then...then we..." Chao Ci used all his strength, but it was still difficult to say these words.

The vibration of the vocal cords seems to be difficult to bring up the airflow in the throat.

"Then we," he gritted his teeth, holding back tears and the sourness on the tip of his nose, "are we going to end it?"

Lin Zheng frowned and said in a cold voice: "What's the end?"

"You're getting married, I, I..." Chao Ci's eyes turned red, "I should go."

Lin Zheng was a little irritable.

He didn't think there would be any conflict between him getting married and Chao Ci being by his side.

Chao Ci could no longer bear the gravity of those tears and let them slide down his cheeks.

Lin Zheng looked at the omega in front of him. He was thin and small, but he didn't know where he came from so many tears. He cried so much that his peach blossom eyes became swollen.

But seeing this idiot so sad made him feel a little uncomfortable.

He rarely had the patience to explain: "I'm married, and you can stay with me."

He and Shen Yuning were married by agreement, so the other party naturally had no control over him.

"I will still live here, and there will be no changes between you and me."

He fully expected that this omega who was blushing from crying would give him a silly smile like before, and then he could give him a hug because he was so sad.

Unexpectedly, the omega stopped crying, but did not show any happy emotions. Instead, she looked at him with some disbelief.

His eyes widened and he said, "How could there be no change?"

Lin Zheng is getting married. What does it mean if he stays by Lin Zheng's side anymore?

For more than a year, he could stay by Lin Zheng's side, but what about next? Will he be the third party who destroys other people's families again?

He took a deep breath and suddenly felt that Lin Zheng was a little strange.

But he still held on to hope and finally asked: "Do we have to get married? Can't..."

Not knotted?

But before these three words were spoken, he felt ridiculous again.

He looked up at Lin Zheng, and sure enough he saw that there was no wavering in his eyes.

Over the past year or so, he has indeed gradually mistaken his position.

He was just a dispensable thing for Lin Zheng... maybe not even his lover.

In the past, he only wished to be closer to Lin Zheng. Being so close to him like this was something he had never dared to think about before.

Just hundreds of dreams day and night, after all, he was a little confused about himself.

Occasionally, Lin Zheng's seemingly gentle actions also made him develop fantasies that he shouldn't have.

People are always so greedy.

It's time to go, Chao Ci.

If Lin Zheng doesn't marry someone else, why should he marry you?

This dream has an end. He has always known it, but he has never dared to think about it.

Before Lin Zheng could speak, Chao Ci shook his head and said, "Sorry, I said the wrong thing."

"I'm too greedy..." he murmured.

Lin Zheng became a little impatient when he saw that Chao Ci had been worrying about this matter: "I said, she won't affect us."

Chao Ci twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling a little weak: "How could it not affect..."

"Then what do you want? Do you want to leave?" Lin Zheng's tone became colder and colder, as if suppressing his anger.

"I don't want to, but... I should go." Chao Ci lowered his head, his voice almost choked with sobs.

Lin Zheng pursed his lips, and his emerald green eyes darkened completely.

Although he asked Chao Ci like this, he didn't expect Chao Ci to actually answer that he was leaving.

Walk? Where to go?

Is this idiot who wants to get close to him and now he wants to leave?

"Chao Ci." He lowered his voice and his voice was extremely cold. "Think clearly, if you leave, you will never come back."

"Think about it yourself."

As he said that, he turned around and walked out of the villa.

The sound of the door being forcefully closed seemed to awaken Chao Ci's mind. He was startled, and then he covered his face with his hands, tears constantly overflowing from his fingers.

Of course he didn't want to leave, but how could he stay?

Is Lin Zheng angry because he said he wanted to leave?

Should he be happy then? I'm glad that even if Lin Zheng is getting married, I won't drive him away.

Maybe Lin Zheng was just angry because he wanted to leave without permission. He might not care about himself, but he never liked others disobeying him.

Sometimes Chao Ci doesn't know why he falls in love with someone like Lin Zheng. They are clearly two completely different worlds that cannot be integrated into.

But he always remembered the young man who helped him to the clinic. Although he was stern, he listened to the doctor's instructions seriously and repeated them to him sentence by sentence.

The boy's light green eyes seemed to have the sun in them.

It's been too long, seven or eight years have passed.

Sometimes Chao Ci would wonder if he had remembered it wrong, or if it was too long that day, which put a filter on the night. How could Lin Zheng be so gentle?

But he couldn't let it go no matter what.

He had been working hard for several years for this silhouette in his memory, which occupied almost half of his life.

Because he loves someone wholeheartedly, even everything about Lin Zheng is good and unconditional in his eyes.

Chao Ci raised his head and looked unfocused at the chandelier above his head.

Thinking vaguely.

Is the eight-year pursuit really going to end like this?

............

The next day was a working day, so Chao Ci managed to cheer up and go to school.

For three days in a row, Lin Zheng did not return to Yu Feihua Mansion.

In the evening of the third day, Chao Ci was preparing to take the subway back home after get off work.

For more than a year, Lin Zheng was not stingy with him in terms of money, regularly transferring 200,000 yuan into his account every month.

Secretary Wu even mentioned that he would transfer a villa worth more than 20 million yuan that was recently opened to him.

Even if the latter is rejected by Chao Ci, he still has millions of funds on his card.

But all the money and speeches were useless. Maybe he is no different from those who betrayed him in the eyes of others, but Chao Ci himself must always stick to the final bottom line.

He works in a key middle school, and his salary is actually not high. In addition, he has always saved money, and his life is actually relatively prosperous. He has saved nearly 200,000 yuan on his other card.

In Yufeihua Mansion alone, there were more than a dozen cars in Lin Zheng's garage, and he asked Chao Ci to pick one out. Although Chao Ci has been selected, it has basically never been opened. Firstly, he didn't want to, and secondly, he worked in a middle school, and driving a car like this, which cost tens of millions, was too ostentatious.

Chao Ci was walking on the subway and couldn't help laughing when he thought of this.

[Thankfully, this is a mission world, I can't take the money away, otherwise I'll go crazy with joy. 】 He told the system, "Although Lin Zheng is very powerful, arrogant, and a bit of an idiot, he is really generous. It's not a loss to lick him." 】

【oh. 】The system responded coldly.

He was used to Chao Ci's sudden convulsions.

Chao Ci curled his lips because of the system's indifference. Just as he was about to say something else, he bumped into someone.

He is a young man wearing casual clothes. He looks to be about twenty-twenty-twenty-three years old, wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. His half-length hair is dyed maroon, and he looks sunny and cheerful.

"Hello, I'm Lin Qi, Lin Zheng's younger brother. Can I have a chat with you?"

The young man said to him with a smile.

Chapter 54

Chao Ci's social circle is much better now than when he was in middle school. After all, working in schools, relationships with teachers are much easier than ordinary workplace relationships, and most of the teachers are not particularly wealthy people, so they will not be ostracized like Chao Ci did in the aristocratic high school because they looked different in everything.

But despite this, his circle is still small. And those who are familiar with him in life will not mention the name "Lin Zheng".

This matter is very subtle to say, but it is a fact - even if Lin Zheng occupies most of Chao Ci's life, in fact, except for Lin Zheng and a few people around Lin Zheng, no one around Chao Ci knows that Lin Zheng is there. Zheng is such a person.

And this man who claimed to be Lin Zheng's younger brother suddenly appeared. It was one of the rare times that Chao Ci met someone related to Lin Zheng without being by Lin Zheng's side.

He could tell that the young man had evil intentions. But he wanted to hear what he wanted to tell him.

They found a coffee shop at the corner of the street. Lin Qi asked Chao Ci what he liked and ordered two cups of coffee.

Neither of them were thinking about coffee. After ordering, Chao Ci gestured to Lin Qi and said, "Come to see me. What's the matter?"

Lin Qi smiled at Chao Ci and asked him: "Are you with Lin Zheng - I may need to change my wording... that is, you..."

"I know what you mean, yes." Chao Ci nodded, feeling a little bitter and funny in his heart.

His relationship with Lin Zheng is indeed somewhat difficult to define.

Of course they are not a couple. To outsiders, he is Lin Zheng's adopted lover. It's just that Lin Qi was speaking to him now, so it wasn't easy to use such a derogatory description.

Perhaps Lin Qi, who seemed to have come here with bad intentions, also deliberately used these vague words to mock him.

Chao Ci admitted it directly, and Lin Qi then got to the point: "Then do you know why Lin Zheng is looking for you?"

"Why?" Chao Ci was obviously stunned.

yes? Why?

He had never thought about it.

Maybe Lin Zheng saw him as pitiful? But Lin Zheng has never been a sympathetic person. There are many people who like Lin Zheng and pursue Lin Zheng crazily. Why does Lin Zheng have to look for him?

Seeing that Chao Ci didn't answer for a long time, Lin Qi smiled: "It seems you haven't considered this issue before."

"It's because of one person." Lin Qi said.

Chao Ci looked up at him without speaking.

But his heart was beating very fast, and his whole body seemed to be sinking.

Because he knew that maybe this person was going to tell a truth that he couldn't bear.

But he wanted to know.

Even if it is unbearable.

"Shen Yuke." Lin Qi said a name, and then he added with a smile, "You probably don't know him. But... maybe you read the previous hot searches? The news that Shen Yuning and Lin Zheng are about to get engaged. "

"Shen Yuke is her biological brother. She and Lin Zheng grew up together - he is also the person Lin Zheng has liked for ten years."

"They have a very good relationship. Although they are not a couple, everyone thought they would get together in the end. But two years ago, Shen Yuke met someone who had a pheromone compatibility of 98% with him, so It didn't take long for Shen Yuke to be with that person."

Chao Ci pursed his lips and looked extremely pale.

He seemed to understand what the man wanted to say.

But he still looked at him, waiting silently for the final verdict.

Lin Qi also showed a nasty smile at this time: "I heard that you and Lin Zheng are 100% compatible?"

"Lin Zheng was unwilling to accept that the person he had liked for ten years fell in love with another person because of the so-called pheromones. He even held a wedding not long after, so he found someone who was 100% compatible with him and made a wedding. 'Experiment', or... 'let off steam'?"

Lin Qi put his hands together on the table and said with a smile: "It seems he succeeded. After all, he has been with you for almost two years, and you are still an underground lover who has no status and can be abandoned at any time."

"Oh, he is also engaged to Shen Yuning now. As for whether he is targeting the Shen Group or Shen Yuke..." He lengthened his tone and looked at Chao Ci meaningfully.

The heart was stabbed with blood.

Chao Ci's face was pale and his pupils were a little blurry.

The truth was crueler and more ironic than he imagined.

Lin Qi said nothing, preparing to give Chao Ci enough time to react and ferment.

After a long time, Chao Ci's mood finally calmed down.

So be it, he thought.

Even if it ends in such an embarrassing way.

"Why are you telling me this?" Chao Ci asked.

He knew that this person named Lin Qi must have his own purpose.

"I heard that Lin Zheng gives you 200,000 yuan a month. Up to now, it's probably only more than 3 million yuan, right?" Lin Qi said suddenly, then grinned, "It's too little. Compared with his total assets, It's not even a drop in the bucket."

"How about we defeat him together, not to mention three million, but three hundred million?"

After a long silence, Chao Ci suddenly asked: "...Do you know why you can't beat Lin Zheng?"

Lin Qi's expression became a little ugly.

Chao Ci stood up directly, looked down at him, and said dumbly: "Even if you are anxious to jump over the wall, you still have to see which wall it is?"

After he finished speaking, without waiting for Lin Qi's reaction, he turned around and walked out of the cafe.

[Did you feel a little OOC just now? 】While walking on the road, the system suddenly asked him.

[Isn't it normal to become a little agitated after suffering a fatal emotional blow? ] Chao Ci said nonchalantly, [Okay, okay, this won't cause an OOC judgment. I just thought this assist was so stupid that I couldn't help but tease him. 】

[...] The system didn't speak to him anymore.

This degree of OOC does not mean that it cannot be judged as OOC, and it will not have any impact on the plot. It's just that Chao Ci rarely makes such mistakes in missions, so it's just a little strange.

However, Chao Ci is a wanton person, which is actually understandable.

............

Most of the time, Chao Ci is still very dedicated.

When he returned to Jade Feihua Mansion, even if there was no one in the villa, he would give full play to his self-cultivation as an actor.

Sitting on the bed, I sat there blankly until late at night, and then waited until the sun rose outside the window.

When people are extremely sad, sleepiness has to take a back seat.

At seven o'clock in the morning, Chao resigned from the bathroom.

He looked at his haggard face and bloodshot eyes, and felt somewhat satisfied.

Great, it's time to go.

He rarely called a taxi and took a taxi to Mingyu.

Although Lin Zheng has been busy taking over other family businesses recently, it is still the first few days of the month. At this time, he usually completes some important decisions in Mingyu first.

Chao Ci arrived at the front desk and said he wanted to see Lin Zheng.

He was stopped without any surprise.

Chao Ci was not excited, but called Secretary Song and asked him if Lin Zheng was free now. He wanted to see Lin Zheng.

"Mr. Lin has a more important meeting now. How about you wait for now, and I will let you know when Mr. Lin is free, okay?" Secretary Song's voice was as gentle as ever.

"...Okay, sorry to trouble you." Chao Ci nodded blankly.

After Secretary Song hung up the phone, he turned to look at his boss.

He was standing in front of Lin Zheng's desk, and there was no one in the office except Lin Zheng and him.

"Boss..." Secretary Song looked a little worried.

"You also knew you were coming to find me." Lin Zheng whispered.

When Secretary Song heard this, he felt a wave of resentment coming out of his boss.

"Leave him alone." Lin Zheng said.

I have spoiled him so much that I have now learned to push his nose and face.

Thinking of what Chao Ci said that day about ending and leaving him, Lin Zheng still felt very angry.

He must be taught a lesson.

After Chao Ci ended his call with Secretary Song, he went to sit in the waiting area of ​​the lobby for three hours.

His eyes were blank, and he looked very haggard. He stood out in the bright and beautiful building of Mingyu.

It was past eleven o'clock, when Mingyu was about to take his lunch break, that Secretary Song called Chao Ci.

"Mr. Chao, Mr. Lin has finished talking. I have sent a notice to the front desk. Someone will bring you up." Secretary Song said.

"Okay, thank you..." Chao Ci said.

Sure enough, someone took him to the top floor of Mingyu.

Chao Ci looked at the rising elevator, feeling a little dazed.

In fact, he is not unfamiliar here at all.

He also worked here for half a year, but was kicked out because of his compatibility with Lin Zheng.

Later, because of this compatibility, he became Lin Zheng's lover.

The ever-changing numbers on the elevator finally stopped. The person who took him out of the elevator met Secretary Song within a few steps.

"You go back, I'll just take Mr. Chao with me." Secretary Song said to the man.

Secretary Song took him all the way inside.

When he reached the last door, Secretary Song stopped.

Chao Ci looked at the door and slowly opened it.

It's still that huge office.

The person next to his pillow, whom he had not seen for several days, was sitting at his desk looking at him, neatly dressed and well-dressed.

There was no emotion in those emerald green eyes, and if you really wanted to say it, you could only read some coldness.

Neither of them spoke for a while.

Chao Ci looked at him blankly.

The words of the man named Lin Qi kept ringing in his mind.

——He found someone who was 100% compatible with him and conducted an 'experiment', or...'to vent his anger'?

——He is now engaged to Shen Yuning. As for whether he is targeting the Shen Group or Shen Yuke...

what about now? Have you vented enough anger?

When Lin Zheng looked at him, he found that his face was pale and haggard, his eyes were swollen and bloodshot, and he couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Although this idiot said that he wanted to leave for no reason, which made him very angry, but because he was so sad, he apologized well and didn't care about it.

But after Lin Zheng waited for a long time, Chao Ci still didn't speak.

He couldn't help but become a little irritable.

"Did you come to see me early in the morning just to watch me daze?" He asked in a cold tone.

Chao Ci pursed his lips.

After a long while, he said hoarsely: "I've thought about it."

Four days ago, Lin Zheng asked him to think about it.

Now, four days later, Chao Ci feels that he will never think clearly again.

Lin Zheng's face remained calm, but he felt a little nervous in his heart for some reason.

He actually couldn't understand why Chao Ci was so angry about his engagement.

Because even though he found that he cared more and more about Chao Ci, he never thought about marrying Chao Ci.

This was very unimportant to him, not so important that he thought it was just a name that could be used to make profits. But it seemed to be very important, so important that he was unwilling to give this title to Chao Ci.

Maybe he just didn't know what the name meant.

"We're done, Lin Zheng."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 39K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
423K 14.3K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
658K 50.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 91.6K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.