RWBY megatron

By johnmr01

After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch sen... More

Bio
My start
Season 1
Shining Beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Jaune dice
The Stray
Season 2
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes and Breach
Round One
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned Megatron fight
Never Miss a Beat Megatron fight 2
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Season 4
Runaway and Stowaways
Menagerie
A Much Needed Talk and Taking Control
Season 5
Unforeseen Complications
Necessary Sacrifice
Alone Together
True Colors
Downfall of Haven's Fate
Season 6
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
So That's How It Is
The truth
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End at a Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe is seeing
Our Way
Season 7
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Gravity
With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Refuge
Fault At Midnight With War
Witch
A Ultimatum Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word
Season 9
A Place of Particular Concern
Altercation at the Auspicious Auction
Rude, Red, and Royal
A Cat Most Curious
The Parfait Predicament
Confessions Within Cumulonimbus
The Perils of Paper Houses
A Tale Involving a Tree
Of Solitude and Self

Out in the Open

16 0 0
By johnmr01

(The citizens of Mantle run frantically in the streets, being chased by Beowolves and Sabyrs, while Teryxes and Giant Nevermores fly around above them)

(On one street, a pair of Atlas Soldiers fire at a pack of Beowolves. A Beowolf manages to tackle one of the soldiers, and the other soldier shoots a fiery bullet at it, killing it. The first soldier does not get up. Five Mantas fly overhead, and one of them is taken down by a Teryx. Three Sabyrs round a corner and attempt to run down the street, only to be defeated by a missile. A group of civilians runs down the street that the Sabyrs came from, passing by the hole in Mantle's outer wall. A herd of Megoliaths is pouring in through the hole, and they almost trample the fleeing civilians)

(Somewhere else in Mantle, more Sabyrs are running around, some of which are slain by Fiona Thyme, May Marigold and Joanna Greenleaf. Nearby, a Sabyr stands atop a car and watches the Happy Huntresses, who chase another Sabyr down an alley. The first Sabyr then jumps down from the car and runs down the street, going around a toppled car to find a Faunus woman and child hiding there)

Nora: Here, kitty kitty!

(The Sabyr turns and looks up, seeing Nora standing atop a nearby roof. She jumps down and slams Magnhild down on its head, killing it. Weiss Schnee directs the Faunus woman on where to run, while Marrow stands nearby with his gun ready. Another large group of Sabyrs approaches from down the street. Nora sighs, and she, Weiss and Marrow get ready to continue fighting)

(Elsewhere in Mantle, Blake Belladonna is running from a Megoliath and three Ursai. Two of the Ursai run to either side of the Megoliath, while the third runs behind the Megoliath's hind leg. The Ursa behind the Megoliath shoves one of the other Ursai out of the way. It then attempts to tackle Blake, but she draws her katana and uses Dust to create a fire clone. Upon impact with the fire clone, the Ursa catches on fire and dies. The second Ursa attempts to tackle Blake, and she creates a lightning clone, moving to the other side of the street. As the third Ursa leaps to tackle her, she creates an ice clone, turns around in mid-air and fires her gun at the Ursa's head. The Ursa smashes into the ice clone, tumbles on the ground and is crushed to death under the Megoliath's foot)

(Blake turns a corner and keeps running. Due to its momentum, the Megoliath is only able to make a wide turn around the corner, which causes it to slam into a building, breaking the windows on the ground floor and shaking loose some of the accumulated snow. With an angry trumpet, it continues to chase Blake. Just as it swings its trunk, she uses her Semblance to dodge, and it runs straight toward Elm and Megatron, elm who uses her Semblance to root herself in place and Megatron who uses his raw strength. Once the Megoliath reaches then, they each grabs ahold of its tusks, stopping it in its tracks, they uses the Megoliath's momentum to lift it into the air and proceeds to hold it there)

Megatron: getting tiered.

Elm: no not even close.

(Down an adjacent street, Yang runs toward the Megoliath and then fires her weapon behind her to propel herself forward. As she slides on her knees under the Megoliath, she plants a series of bombs on it)

Yang: Now!

(They both hurls the Megoliath into the air, and Yang detonates the bombs, killing it. The four take a moment to catch their breath, and Blake turns to some civilians who are hiding behind a toppled car)

Blake: Head to the nearest shelter!

Megatron: you will be save their.

(The civilians run away)

Yang: Those shelters are gonna fill up soon.

Elm: They're all we've got. We just have to hold off the Grimm.

(As Elm speaks, a group of Sabyrs begin running toward them from down the street. Blake and Megatron look at each other, concerned)

Megatron: we will get through this.

Blake: together?

Megatron: together.

(On a rooftop somewhere in Mantle, Qrow Branwen shoots at Teryxes, while Clover Ebi talks on his communicator)

Clover: Okay, yes sir, understood, over and out.

Qrow: New orders?

Clover: Let's go.

(Clover and Qrow jump down from the roof)

(In an area near Mantle's outer wall, Marrow slays a Sabyr with his weapon. A Beowolf leaps over him and is promptly impaled by Weiss' Arma Gigas summon. The sword stabs into the ground very close to Marrow, who flinches away from it, grabbing onto his tail. Weiss peeks out from behind the sword, giving an apologetic giggle)

(Beside the wall, Nora stands protectively in front of a group of civilians. The lights for the streets surrounding the area begin turning red one by one with the Grimm alarms sounding off. Afraid, the civilians back up against the wall)

Girl with scarf: Take us to Atlas. We won't survive down here.

Guy with horns: Why isn't Ironwood doing anything?

(The aggravated civilians begin shouting and walking toward Nora)

Unseen male civilian: Take us to Atlas!

Nora: Please, everyone. We're doing our best. We will get you to safety. Just give us a little more time!

(There is a loud ping noise, followed by a cyan glow, and the civilians stop and look up at the wall, where a giant hologram screen depicting Robyn Hill has appeared)

Robyn: Atlas, Mantle. I know you're scared. I'm here with General Ironwood, and we have a message for you.

(The camera filming Robyn zooms out to show that she is holding Ironwood's left hand, and their hands are both glowing with green Aura)

Robyn: What he has to say may sound unbelievable... but it is all true.

(Confused and still scared, the citizens of Mantle listen. Elsewhere in Mantle, Ruby and Harriet work together to kill a Beowolf. They then stop and look at a nearby hologram screen showing Ironwood)

Ironwood: An ancient and terrible evil lies outside of our Kingdom. It was responsible for the destruction of Beacon, the attack on Haven, and for the recent attacks on Mantle. This powerful force goes by the name of Salem.

Ruby: (grinning) He's doing it.

(Somewhere else, Ren fires StormFlower's blades to swing from a traffic light, drop down on a Sabyr that is chasing civilians and stab it with his guns' blades

Ironwood: Salem seeks only to divide us.

(Jaune Arc uses his shield to slam another Sabyr against the overturned armored truck that Ren had leaped over. He then cuts the Sabyr in half)

Ironwood: To turn us against each other. If she can incite hatred in us, then we will lure in the Grimm and destroy ourselves.

(A group of Sabyrs charges in from the direction that the civilians are fleeing in. Vine Zeki jumps onto an armored truck and uses his Aura arms to split the group of Sabyrs and pin them against the buildings on either side of the road)

Robyn: Salem herself does not work alone. Her minions have invaded our very city.

(In their hideaway, Cinder Fall and Neopolitan are watching Ironwood's live broadcast on a Scroll)

Ironwood: Arthur Watts and Tyrian Callows.

(Neo looks at Cinder, who looks away)

Cinder: (muttering) What?

Ironwood: These men are the ones responsible for the recent murders in Mantle and for sabotaging the heating grid.

(Tyrian and Watts, who are hiding in a building's back patio, look toward Ironwood's voice and then at each other)

Ironwood: But we cannot let ourselves give in to fear and panic. That is what she wants!

(On the screen, Robyn and Ironwood are still holding hands, and the Aura coating their hands continues to glow green)

Ironwood: Instead, we must unite, and fight back, together. Every single one of us!

(Vine still has the Sabyrs pinned, and Jaune calls out to the civilians in front of him with a commanding tone, pointing his finger at them)

Jaune: Alright, single file line! Place a hand on the shoulder in front of you, eyes forward, move, move, move!

(As he issue his commands, the citizens look back at him and then begin following his instructions. A pair of small children stand in front of Jaune, who kneels down and gives them a thumbs up and a grin)

Jaune: Show them how it's done, kids!

(The child in a red coat salutes him. The two kids then turn on their heels, the kid in the red coat placing their hand on the other child's shoulder. They then begin marching with serious expressions on their faces)

Vine: Where did you learn to do that?

(Jaune stands back up)

Jaune: (awkwardly) Uh, morning school route?

(Jaune places his hand on Ren's shoulder, and they both close their eyes and concentrate. Ren uses his Semblance, which Jaune amplifies, allowing it to conceal the civilians' emotions. The two children grin while they lead the line of scared adults)

Ironwood: This, my friends, is why I was forced to divert resources from Mantle - for the Amity Communication Tower.

Watts and Tyrian continue to listen to a small hologram screen that is perched in the nearby alleyway. At the moment, the screen is only displaying Ironwood from the chest up.

Ironwood: Amity Tower is now completed and ready to launch. It will re-establish all global communications--

(Watts withdraws his Scroll and taps the screen a few times, bringing up a hologram of Amity Tower, while Tyrian sharpens his weapon with a whet stone)

Watts: The Colosseum remodeling was a communications tower? How did James get this past me?

Ironwood: Because the safety of every citizen is imperative, the council and I have decided to evacuate everyone in Mantle to Atlas. I am withdrawing all defenses from Amity in order to assist with repelling the Grimm in Mantle.

Robyn: We must put aside our differences and band together to defeat this threat. I fully support General Ironwood's plan.

(Mantle's citizens begin cheering, and Nora turns around and looks at the crowd. One of the female civilians picks up a gun from a broken Atlesian Knight-200 and holds it in the air)

A large fleet of Mantas arrive in Mantle, and one lands near the crowd of citizens that Nora, Weiss, Marrow and the Happy Huntresses were defending. The side door slides open, and a ramp deploys. Inside are two Atlas soldiers.

Civilians begin entering the Manta in a single file line, while Nora guards the ramp. There is a loud bang, and a bright green streak soars across the sky.

(Another Manta lands in an intersection near Megatron, Blake, Yang and Elm. Blake runs into the Manta, while Yang beckons the nearby citizens toward the ramp. Suddenly, there's a rumbling sound, and the Grimm sirens begin blaring. Three Megoliaths turn the corner and head toward the Manta, worrying Yang and Blake. Elm stands between the Megoliaths and the Manta, holding her hammer)

Elm: we got this!

Megatron: yes we do.

(Elm roots herself in place with her Semblance and transforms her hammer into a rocket launcher. And Megatron is surrounded my purple flames and make his dark spear. And with a smirk, they takes aim and fires. The rockets kill the two Megoliaths and Megatron spear is in it head still running)

Elm: you missed it still coming at us!

Megatron: just wait for it.

(The spear them explode it head and it skid on the ground and the citizens aboard the Manta cheer. Elm turns and looks at them, She then grins and does an "OK" sign with her hand. And Megatron give a thumbs up. Was There is a loud bang, and the bright green streak from earlier soars across the sky)

Megatron: ok let's get these people somewhere safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
39.7K 629 39
After primus found a world abandoned by its gods, he sought to rebuild it, and bring everlasting peace. But how can a planet that was not made for pe...
98.1K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
62.6K 551 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!