The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.
Chapter 96-97: Lou Yue watched helplessly/Ah Ci, please walk faster [End+Start]
Chapter 98, Arc 5: Where do the weary birds return to when they cry? (Part 1)
Chapter 99-100: Yes, he couldn't bear to do that. / He looked for a long time.
Chp 101-102: Young people's thoughts are always shy/He could only stand here.
Chapter 103-104: I hope you don't forget/He has become closer recently
Chapter 105-106: I am pleased with you Master./I think the target is interesting
Chapter 107-108: He said the same thing/Do you... still love him?
Chapter 109-110: The sword was never his weapon./Go back?
Chapter 110-111: Cang Chi's turn./Chao Ci belongs to someone else?
Chapter 113-114: Qi Yan Jue is a demon?!/ He no longer asked Cang Chi
Chapter 115-116: Except one person was missing./--Then die.
Chapter 117-118: He just found it ridiculous./Why should you care about them?
Chapter 119-120: Qi Yanzhi! Wake up!/Then...how about exchanging your Dao Bone?
Chapter 121-122: Qi Yanzhi, I lied to you./There are 16 states (END)
Chapter 123, Arc 6: The good things you did, I destroyed them by mistake (1)
Chapter 124-125: To pursue a girl.../He Lu agreed to be with him.
Chapter 126-127: [L: Ah Ci, I want to change my bag.]/I'm Lu Lanke.
Chapter 128-129: I lost a bet with my friends./this blind date...
Chp 130-131: Where did you get this bag?/Loss of control becomes more frequent
Chapter 132-133: Is he someone you can covet?!/Ask her yourself.
Chapter 134-135: Chao Ci was something very important./What does that mean?
Chapter 136-137: ....../[I have something I want to talk to you about]
Chapter 138-139: How do you choose?/He Lu asked in disbelief.
Chapter 140-141: The young man's voice was low/He didn't want to celebrate
Chapter 142-143: Aci, good morning./Does he... like you?
Chapter 144-145: Forget it./Why don't you just arrange a car accident?
Chapter 146-147: End + Extra chapter + Beginning of the new world
Chapter 148, Arc 7: You are wrong, I don't want to be ignorant of you...(I)
Chapter 149-150: Chao Ci felt a little sore/I also want to stop my life.
Chapter 151-152: Only a letter was left/Is there anyone you like?
Chapter 153-154: Then I like you, can you like me?!/He really found a treasure.
Chapter 155-156: Zhao Yi could see ambiguous traces./He is in trouble.
Chapter 157-158: His expression turned dark/An unexpected acquaintance
Chapter 159-160: Bet/He is not even as good as Tan Lie

Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!

417 15 3
By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci turned his head and looked at Lu Zeyi with raised eyebrows: "You have been dead for hundreds of years, can I really miss you for hundreds of years?" / "How did you get the Bone Erosion Curse?!"

Chao Ci also felt uncomfortable.

He stiffened his back and scrubbed his body haphazardly.

Everything else is fine. Basically, even if you don't wash much, just taking a dip in this pool is enough. The problem is...

Chao Ci hesitated again and again, and finally closed his eyes, with a sudden heart, stretched out his hand and reached under his body.

In fact, he didn't clean it by himself before, it was all done by that little beast. Now that he was doing this kind of thing for the first time, in addition to the embarrassment of having his sweetheart next to him, he was also a little unfamiliar.

He felt that his lower abdomen was very bloated, but he couldn't get rid of anything.

Lu Zeyi stood beside him. Although Chao Ci's movements were concealed and careful, he had been in a stalemate for a long time, and Lu Zeyi also noticed something.

He felt his throat was a little dry, and tried with difficulty: "Xiao Ci, do you want... me to help you?"

Chao Ci's ears were so red that he couldn't even look at them. He suppressed his embarrassment and said to Lu Zeyi with a cold face: "Get out!"

Hearing this, Lu Zeyi was stunned for a moment, but then he couldn't help but laugh softly.

The rift valley that had lasted for hundreds of years seemed to have been filled in an instant.

He didn't mention the matter again, held Chao Ci more steady with his hand, and asked: "You pulled me back, what about that little beast?"

When he heard the name "little beast", Chao Ci was slightly startled, and then he also wanted to laugh.

I have been brothers with this guy for decades. To a certain extent, they really have a good understanding.

"Li An made me a talisman seal, which can awaken your memory and consciousness in the past life and suppress the consciousness in this life. I used this talisman seal, so that kid should be considered... dead." Chao Ci said.

There was no ups and downs in his tone, as if he was just stating one thing.

If he had any affection for that little beast before, it was completely wiped out now. Either that little beast dies or he dies.

When Lu Zeyi heard that Lu Yan was considered dead, he had no unnecessary emotions. Instead, his eyes darkened and he asked, "Why didn't you take action earlier?"

Lu Zeyi has never been a kind person. Even though Lu Yan is a direct descendant of his Lu family, this boy did such a beastly thing to Chao Ci. He only regrets that this boy did not die earlier.

"He sealed my spiritual veins. In the past few days, I have barely accumulated enough spiritual power to activate the talisman and seal." Chao Ci said.

In fact, he could not bear it before, but later Lu Yan's behavior became more and more excessive, which wiped out the last trace of his softness.

However, he did not tell Lu Zeyi this.

While Chao Ci was talking, he found that he couldn't get those things out no matter how much he messed with them, and he felt a little irritated. Once I became irritable, I became a little confused about the importance of my actions, and just wanted to end it as soon as possible.

Leng Bulingding poked somewhere hard, and the pain suddenly made his legs, which were already unsteady, weak.

He kept falling towards the water.

But fortunately, he was supported immediately. Lu Zeyi's hand that was originally supporting his waist instantly changed to a hug. A pair of slender and powerful forearms tightly wrapped around his waist. Chao Ci's bare back could clearly feel the other person's close contact. Strong chest.

It was obviously the same body as the previous Lu Yan, but it was Lu Zeyi who stayed in the body, which made Chao Ci feel awkward no matter what.

Compared with Chao Ci's discomfort, Lu Zeyi's heart was even more agitated.

For the first time, he discovered that Chao Ci fit his arms so well, just right to be embraced by him. His warm and delicate skin was on her hands, and the tip of her nose was filled with this man's cold fragrance, which was slightly warmed by the steam from the hot springs, and fainted away in an ambiguous manner.

After Chao Ci managed to stand up with the help of Lu Zeyi's arm, both of them were inexplicably silent, and no one spoke for a while.

After waiting for a long time, Lu Zeyi said hoarsely: "Xiao Ci, are you really... happy with me?"

Although his tone was questioning, Lu Yan's memory told him that there was almost no need to question it.

As soon as he finished speaking, he clearly felt the body of the person in his arms stiffen.

After a while, he heard Chao Ci's calm voice: "No."

Lu Zeyi was stunned. He was about to say something, but he heard Chao Ci say: "That happened in the past."

Chao Ci turned his head and looked at Lu Zeyi with raised eyebrows: "You have been dead for hundreds of years, can I really miss you for hundreds of years?"

"..."

Lu Zeyi felt that Chao Ci's words were not sincere, but he also knew this person very well and knew that he was not willing to admit it, so he did not force him anymore.

Of course Yuezhi Zhenjun still likes Lu Zeyi.

But he is about to die, so why bother talking about this anymore and make one more person feel sad?

After finally washing, Chao Ci put on his clothes neatly, and the two returned to the palace.

Lu Zeyi looked at Chao Ci, as if he wanted to say something.

But Chao Ci took the lead and said, "I would like to trouble you to send me to Xuanyang City."

"What are you doing there?" Lu Zeyi was slightly startled. He didn't expect Chao Ci to want to leave so soon.

Xuanyang City is a large city, considered a relatively prosperous place in the world of cultivation.

"There is something to deal with." Chao Ci said, but did not say anything about it.

If he didn't say anything, Lu Zeyi understood that he didn't want to say anything.

Of course, he was unwilling to let Chao Ci leave just like that. Putting aside the emotions in his heart that he couldn't explain clearly, in Chao Ci's situation now, he couldn't rest assured to let Chao Ci go to other places alone.

In the end, Lu Zeyi couldn't compete with the imperial court and agreed to send him to Xuanyang City.

"If you are worried, just help me untie my pulse." Chao Ci said, "I also have the ability to transcend the tribulation. The old immortals who were in the tribulation period were also chopped by that little beast. I am outside now. It can be considered as walking sideways."

Lu Zeyi thought for a moment and felt that what Chao Ci said was very reasonable.

After pondering for a while, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Have you passed the tribulation period? Why does that kid still think you are distracted?"

His current understanding of the hundreds of years after his death came from Lu Yan's memory, and in Lu Yan's memory, Chao Ci indeed only had a distracted cultivation.

"Just hide it from him." Chao Ci said, "The world is so chaotic, why can't I stand a chance?"

Lu Zeyi was laughed at by him, rubbed Chao Ci's hair and said, "You are right."

If he had known about hiding his clumsiness at that time, he would not have ended up in that situation.

Lu Zeyi raised his eyebrows at Chao Ci, and the sealed spiritual veins were unlocked.

Chao Ci suddenly felt a surge in his chest and abdomen, and the thick bloody smell surged into his throat.

But he didn't show any signs of strangeness. After swallowing the mouthful of thick blood, he smiled at Lu Zeyi and said, "Okay, are you relieved now?"

"I've taken my pulse, so I don't need you to send me to Xuanyang. I can just go by myself."

He said, straightened his sleeves, and walked towards the door.

Lu Zeyi pulled his cuffs.

Chao Ci looked back at him: "What's wrong?"

"The two people from Yaoguang Pavilion are dead, and Yaoguang Pavilion has dispersed. When will you... come back?" Lu Zeyi asked hesitantly.

Chao Ci lowered his eyes and looked at his sleeve that was being pulled, and said with a smile: "Soon, I'll be back after finishing the work, maybe a month at most."

He raised his head and looked into Lu Zeyi's eyes, and said in a rather solemn tone: "I was hesitant to use that talisman before. Actually, there was another reason. I was worried about whether it would be a good thing for you to be resurrected in Lu Yan."

After all, Lu Zeyi died hundreds of years ago. Almost all of his relatives and friends are dead, except for Chao Ci and Li An, as well as the current Taoxing Sect.

"But as a last resort, I can only do this." He sighed, "From now on, you have to pretend to be Lu Yan to survive. I'm sorry."

"Also, be careful of Tiandao. Maybe it has some agreement with Lu Yan. Don't let it find out that you are no longer Lu Yan."

Lu Zeyi was slightly startled, then he chuckled and said, "What are you thinking about? I can come back from the dead, so it's not too late to be happy."

"You don't have to worry about the Heavenly Way."

It's just about rebuilding the God Realm. Now that Lu Yan has reached the top, Tiandao actually doesn't care if another person completes this task for it.

Chao Ci nodded lightly, then turned around and left.

He left this huge palace and looked back, only to realize that this palace was nowhere but built on the ninth level of the sky.

He walked quickly downwards. Fortunately, Xuanyang was not far away, and he arrived in only half a day.

The reason why Chao Ci came to Xuanyang was because Xuanyang had the most loyal forces under him.

He walked into a large trading house. When the shopkeeper saw him, he bowed respectfully and invited him into a secret room.

"Go down and let Ying Yi come over." Chao Ci said to the shopkeeper.

After the shopkeeper stepped back, Chao Ci couldn't help spitting out a mouthful of dirty black blood. Then, while coughing, he stretched out his hand and tapped several places on his body.

Then he gradually calmed down.

After Lu Zeyi unlocked his spiritual veins, the bone-corroding curse in his body attacked him like a beast that smelled fishy smell. He could suppress the backlash and sprint for half a day, which was the limit.

Once he reached a safe place, he quickly sealed his pulse.

Chapter 42

Ying Yi soon appeared.

Yingyi is the leader of the Shadow Club, and the Shadow Club is an organization passed down from generation to generation. To a certain extent, it is equivalent to a dead soldier.

After Ying Yi came in, he was stunned when he saw the dark red blood on the ground and the blood stains on Chao Ci's white clothes.

"Master..." He opened his mouth and was about to say something, but Chao Ci raised his hand to signal him to stop talking.

Yingyi said no more.

"I've been hit by a bone-eroding curse." Chao Ci got straight to the point, "I'm seriously ill and I'll be alive in a few days."

Yingyi's pupils shrank.

"After I die, if you want to leave, leave. If you don't want to leave, go find Chao Zhiyu in Yaoguang Pavilion. Don't ask for anything else, just keep him safe."

Chao Zhiyu is the only direct lineage left in the Chao family except Chao Ci. He is the grandson of Chao Ci's uncle. He is only thirteen or fourteen years old now. After Yaoguang Pavilion was disbanded by Lu Yan, Chao Ci sent people to settle him down.

Many of the properties in Chao Ci's hands were left to him by his father, and a large part of them were family properties of the Chao family. After Chao Ci died, these things should be left to the remaining descendants of the Chao family.

After explaining how to deal with all his properties, Chao Ci asked Ying Yi to arrange a secluded courtyard for him and prevent anyone from disturbing him.

The huge force completed the silent handover.

Chao Ci was quietly making tea in the courtyard, the heat filling his brows.

If nothing else happens, he will end his life here.

............

However, God always does not follow people's wishes.

But three or two days later, Chao Ci was still sitting in the study reading.

He has been getting shorter and shorter lately, and he reads very slowly, and it often takes him a long time to turn a page.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of the yard being pushed away.

The man obviously didn't want to hide anything from anyone, and the creaking sound of the door being pushed was particularly clear.

Then there was a burst of slow footsteps.

Chao Ci suddenly became alert.

This courtyard seems remote and quiet, but in fact it is guarded secretly by his people. He has already given an order not to let anyone come here.

The strength of the Shadow Division is not low, and Ying Yi and the others at least have the cultivation level of the distraction period.

Such thoughts flashed through my mind, and the next moment, the footsteps that were still in the vestibule disappeared. There was a person standing straight at the door.

"Zeyi, why are you here?" Chao Ci said softly.

But I was thinking in my heart that it seems I still can't get too close.

But after he asked, the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

There's something very wrong with the man at the door.

The tall man in black clothes stood by the door, his handsome and godlike face had a calm expression. If you look carefully, you can see that there is some sarcasm in his eyes, and it seems that a more terrifying storm is brewing.

"Senior, are you calling me?" The man smiled and walked towards Chao Ci.

"..."

Chao Ci's expression changed again and again, and finally he spat out two words dryly and with difficulty: "Lu Yan..."

"Senior, what do you want to ask?" Lu Yan walked to Chao Ci and stood in front of him, "Are you asking why I didn't die? Or do you want to ask where your sweetheart went?"

Chao Ci raised his head, looked at his smiling but cold eyes, and said nothing.

In fact, this is normal.

Logically speaking, the talisman made by Li An would not affect Lu Yan. Perhaps, this little beast knew about it from the beginning.

As for Lu Zeyi... In fact, there has never been such a thing as Lu Zeyi.

How can the talisman bring a dead person back to life? Even the cracks on the fate card have not disappeared.

He can only remind people of the memories of the past life, and suppress the consciousness of this life... In other words, it is actually a psychological suggestion, making people feel that they are the person in the previous life, not the other person.

Even if the talisman takes effect, it will only have this result. Chao Ci has known it for a long time. That's why he never thought of using this talisman before.

Maybe even the suppression effect of the talisman did not take effect. From beginning to end, this little beast was just pretending after gaining the memory of his past life.

Chao Ci didn't want to know which answer it was, as he seemed to have lost all his strength at once.

When he looked at Lu Yan, in addition to anger and disgust, there was also deep fear.

"You know you're afraid now?" Lu Yan chuckled, "Is it too late?"

"You want to kill me and resurrect your sweetheart. Senior, how do you think I should punish you this time?" He walked up to Chao Ci, bent down and whispered in his ear.

"Did I be too kind to you before?"

Chao Ci gritted his teeth and tried his best to restrain his urge to beg for mercy from this little beast.

............

It's still the same palace.

But all the furnishings in the palace were moved away, leaving only a gorgeous golden cage in the middle.

Although the cage is extremely ornately carved, it is not big and can barely fit one person inside.

Even the height and width cannot allow a person to sit upright inside. He can only bend his waist and knees, like a humble plaything.

At this moment, there is a person huddled in that cage. But perhaps it wasn't just because of the space limitations of the cage that he maintained that movement. He was only wearing a thin silk singlet, and there were even some blood stains on the singlet. It was thin and long, extremely dense on the back, but there were also quite a few on the limbs.

Like whip marks, some places may have been damaged by excessive force, exposing the fair skin and red and swollen wounds.

The man's knees were bent, and his long black hair was scattered around his shoulders and waist, trembling with his slender but somewhat fragile body.

Pain, maybe this was the real reason why he kept in this position.

The vermilion door of the palace was pushed open.

The tall man in black robe stepped into the palace door.

He slowly approached the golden cage with a slight smile on his face, as if coaxing a child: "Aci, where do you want to go today?"

The young man barely stopped trembling.

He raised his face buried between his knees. It was an extremely beautiful face, but his eyes were a little hollow.

But when he looked at Lu Yan, the void turned into deep hatred.

"Get out..." He said extremely harshly, but the little strength left made him even breath a little unsteady.

Lu Yan chuckled and opened the golden cage, ignoring Chao Ci's weak resistance, and took Chao Ci out.

"If Ah Ci doesn't choose, will I choose for you?" Lu Yanji likes to use this tone. The ending tone is obviously rising and full of questions, but anyone can hear that there is no room for rejection.

He seemed to be really thinking about it. After a moment, he said, "Then let's go to Dongge, okay?"

When he mentioned Dongge, Chao Ci's body trembled subconsciously, which was a sign of fear that penetrated his bones.

But he didn't say anything.

Even if he objects, other places won't be easy for him.

Lu Yan obviously didn't really mean to win his opinion. After finishing speaking, he walked out with Chao Ci in his arms.

The East Pavilion is a pavilion on the east side of the palace. It was originally planted with delicate flowers and plants that love the sun. Now, just like the original furnishings of the palace, all have been removed. Even the originally bright windows were blocked, turning the attic from a well-lit attic into a gloomy and dark torture chamber.

From two quarters to noon, cries were heard intermittently from that attic.

It was extremely subtle, as if the person who was crying and sobbing had been forced into a desperate situation, with no extra energy left in his body, but he was still squeezed out of his last life by some pain.

But the perpetrator did not notice anything strange.

In the end, the man lay on the cold and hard floor, his black hair wet with sweat and even blood, clinging to him in an extremely embarrassed manner. The clothes that were originally stained with dried blood were even more tattered now, even completely torn in many places, and hung in strips on the man's body.

Nonetheless, this harsh torture may not only inflict pain, but also mixed with unbearable and extremely disgusting pleasure.

After tossing Chao Ci with those things, Lu Yan turned Chao Ci over, who was lying on the ground in a panic, and pressed his lower abdomen with his hand.

"I don't know when A Ci will be pregnant." He said softly.

..................

Halfway through an overly intense love affair.

The expression on Chao Ci's face changed from uncontrollable sobbing and whining to numbness, and finally even became somewhat calm.

This is different from previous speeches.

Lu Yan felt a little nervous.

But he did not stop, but pinched Chao Ci's chin, forcing him to look up at him: "What's wrong, A Ci is unhappy?"

Chao Ci did not avoid his eyes, but looked directly at him. His voice was very calm, so low that it was almost just breath: "Lu Yan."

"I'm dying."

Lu Yan was startled, and the extremely ominous omen turned into a big hand and squeezed his heart tightly. He was about to say something to relieve the sudden heart palpitations, or to reprimand Chao Ci for his ignorant words.

The next moment, the person in his arms spit out a mouthful of blood, all of which splashed onto his body.

He was wearing a black robe, and the blood splashed onto the robe. The color could not be seen, only some dark patches could be seen.

Lu Yan's pupils shrank suddenly, and his whole body became cold.

"...A Ci?" He called softly. Unlike those joking voices before, this time he was so cautious.

He was almost unable to think, but he hoped that this was just a near-miss accident.

But he must be disappointed.

This is just the beginning, just the sound of the first domino being pushed.

Chao Ci covered his mouth with both hands, but more blood flowed from his fingertips.

The blood was dark red, even with some coagulated blood clots, and his face suddenly turned pale.

Lu Yan withdrew from Chao Ci's body, held Chao Ci tightly in his arms, and continued to input spiritual power to alleviate the sudden symptoms.

But it has no effect.

Lu Yan glanced out of the corner of his eye, but was suddenly stunned.

He mechanically looked down at Chao Ci's arm, which was now entangled with many thin black threads, making the pale paper-like arm look particularly terrifying.

"Bone-eroding curse!"

He recognized what was behind the omen.

"How did you get the Bone Erosion Curse?!" He was shocked and frightened, and an answer that he didn't dare to think about came to his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 91.5K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
519K 17.1K 119
Read and find out...
263K 26.4K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...
253K 17.7K 55
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...