The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi

254 8 0
By Usingthisusername

"But this is senior's own choice, and senior will bear the consequences himself?" / ——It's Lu Zeyi.

This nightmare day seems to be just the beginning.

Chao Ci has been imprisoned in this palace since then, and Lu Yan is far more ruthless than he thought. At first, he confronted Lu Yan head-on and threatened him with a hunger strike. The next day, Lu Yan pinched his chin and violently The ground fed him two bowls of porridge.

He still remembers Lu Yan's understatement but hidden ruthlessness. He smiled and said to him: "Senior, if you don't eat for one meal, I will feed you two meals. If you don't believe me, you can give it a try."

At that time, Chao Ci was lying on the ground in a panic, barely holding up his upper body with his hands, and there was still some porridge spilled on his collar.

Chao Ci himself felt embarrassed and pitiful.

In his sight, Lu Yan looked at him condescendingly.

Chao Ci closed his eyes and gave up on the idea of ​​using a mantis as a chariot.

He also thought about finding a sharp weapon to commit suicide, not because he really wanted to die, but as a way to threaten Lu Yan. But he found that the entire palace had been carved with a special defensive formation by Lu Yan, and Chao Ci was the core of the formation set up by Lu Yan. He could not commit suicide in this palace at all.

Chao Ci didn't think about surrendering to Lu Yan at first. Why should he surrender to such a wolf-hearted little beast?

But he could bear it for a day or two, but being trapped in this small place all day long. Faced with this little beast's unrestrained demands and all kinds of difficulties, Chao Ci finally couldn't stand it any longer.

One day, Lu Yan suddenly wanted to take Chao Ci and have sex outside.

"Impossible!" Chao Ci's face turned red with anger after hearing this little beast's suggestion.

How could this little beast think of prostitution in broad daylight?

"Senior, don't worry, I have dismissed all the servants outside." Lu Yan comforted him perfunctorily with a smile on his lips.

As he spoke, he untied Chao Ci's iron chain and prepared to pick him up.

"I'm not going." Chao Ci looked up at Lu Yan, trembling with anger.

Lu Yan turned a blind eye and stopped Chao Ci's waist to pick him up.

Chao Ci became anxious, took the jade pillow from the bed and threw it towards Lu Yan.

The jade pillow turned into powder when it hit Lu Yan's body. It did not cause any harm to Lu Yan, but the smile on Lu Yan's face disappeared.

He has always been like this during this time, usually with a smile on his face, and he is not necessarily soft-handed. But if Chao Ci angers him, his face will become gloomy, and Chao Ci will have a hard time.

He stepped forward and pulled up Chao Ci's lowered head. He was about to say something, but suddenly froze.

After a long time, he whispered softly: "Why are you crying?"

I saw that Chao Ci's face that was forced to lift was covered with tears. He cried silently, but his tears fell in large drops. It was doubtful whether this person was still the same person no matter how injured he was. Yue Zhi Zhenjun who never frowns.

Lu Yan's throat tightened when he saw it, and his heart that had been hardened after learning the truth and imprisoning Zhao Ci suddenly softened.

He slowly approached Chao Ci and whispered, "A Ci, what's wrong?"

This is the first time he calls Chao Ci this way.

He had only heard one person call Chao Ci that way before, and it was Lu Zeyi.

Now he said this title out of his mouth, unconsciously twirling it between his lips, feeling that his heart was beating a little for these two words.

"Go away!" Chao Ci shouted to Lu Yan in a cold tone, but he couldn't stop his crying.

Lu Yan was also rarely angry. Instead, he sat next to Chao Ci, patted his back, and said softly: "If you don't go, I won't go. It was my fault."

"A-Ci, please stop crying, okay?"

Chao Ci also seemed to feel that it was embarrassing for a man who had lived for hundreds of years to cry like this. He pursed his lips again and again before barely stopping his tears.

Lu Yan took out a handkerchief and gently wiped away his tears.

Chao Ci pursed his lips, but still said nothing.

...

From that day on, their relationship seemed to have improved a lot.

Lu Yan no longer always forced Chao Ci to do something, and Chao Ci no longer remained silent or made sarcastic remarks to Lu Yan as before.

Chao Ci also gained greater and greater freedom. Lu Yan even removed his chains and allowed him to move around other parts of the palace.

But another golden chain was wrapped around his feet, which made a jingling sound when he walked.

In a blink of an eye, it's half a month again.

Except for this dormitory that they cannot leave, and the chains under their feet, Chao Ci and Lu Yan seemed to be just a bunch of good partners.

Chao Ci felt that the time was almost up. When Lu Yan came to the palace to look for him one day, he said he wanted to go outside the palace.

Lu Yan refused without thinking.

Chao Ci's expression changed slightly, but he still spoke softly and asked for help.

Lu Yan only looked at him with a half-smile, and he couldn't tell whether it was ridicule or disappointment: "I wonder why senior has recently changed his gender. It turns out it was just a delaying tactic."

He wasn't really disappointed.

He knows better than most people what kind of person Chao Ci is. People like him don't take soft and hard advice. If you are cruel to him, he will be more cruel than you. You will never show weakness to him just because he is tough.

But no matter whether Chao Ci was pretending or not, he still felt a little distressed. And this is a sugar-coated bullet, and of course he wants to eat every bit of the sugar-coating.

Seeing that Lu Yan had spoken out, the last trace of luck in Chao Ci's heart was completely shattered.

His face suddenly turned cold, he picked up the tea cup on the table and slammed it at Lu Yan, his voice was angry and cold: "Get out of here!"

Knowing that he had completely broken up with Lu Yan now, Lu Yan would definitely not let him go in the future, but he had gained nothing in exchange for being vain and submissive for so long. In this case, he did not want to maintain the superficial peace anymore.

Chao Ci was such a person. If he hadn't gone out, he wouldn't have been able to force himself to treat this little beast nicely. Now that there was no hope at all, he did not continue to whitewash the situation in order to make the future life easier.

Instead, he was furious because the humiliation he had endured for several days was wasted.

Has Lu Yan regarded him as a fool these past few days?

"I told you to get out, couldn't you hear me?"

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he overturned the table again. On top of it were the dishes Lu Yan specially ordered to make today, and now they were covered with soup and water.

Lu Yan still had a smile on his face, but his eyes were cold.

"Senior knows that there is no benefit in trying to get angry with me like this, but you still don't care at all. You are always like this."

As he spoke, his long and powerful fingers grabbed Chao Ci's wrist.

"But this is senior's own choice, and senior will bear the consequences himself?"

His last voice was raised, as if he was asking a rhetorical question, but Chao Ci could clearly hear the undoubt in his tone.

Suddenly a cyan porcelain bottle appeared in his hand.

Chao Ci's expression changed slightly: "What is this?"

Lu Yan didn't say anything, and directly opened the opening of the porcelain bottle, held Chao Ci's chin, and poured something into the porcelain bottle.

It was as if something like a pill rolled down the throat and into the esophagus.

When Lu Yan let go of Chao Ci, Chao Ci retched desperately, trying to spit out the thing.

Because Lu Yan was so angry at first sight that he wanted to torture him, which was definitely not a good thing.

However, the thing seemed to have already been dissolved in the stomach, and no matter how much Chao Ci retched, he could not spit it out.

"Senior, it's better not to waste your efforts." Lu Yan looked down at him, narrowed his eyes and chuckled.

Unable to spit out anything, Chao Ci could only give up for the time being. He opened his slightly bloodshot eyes, looked up at Lu Yan, and said hoarsely: "What did you feed me?"

"Senior, didn't you say you were afraid that the Lu family would lose its incense?" He smiled, "But Lu Yan can't tolerate anyone else except senior. So I'm afraid I have to ask senior to work hard."

It took Chao Ci a while to understand what this person meant.

He opened his eyes wide and looked at Lu Yan in disbelief: "Are you crazy!"

"Senior, don't worry. The chance is still very small. It may take three to five years." Lu Yan said.

While Chao Ci stared and acted, he really couldn't hold it in any longer.

【! ! ! Tongzi, come out quickly! ] He shouted in his mind, [Is this Lu Yan serious? Do I really have to give him a fucking baby? ! 】

[Even if I really want to reincarnate him tens of thousands of times in this world, I still can't give birth to a child, okay? Don't even think about the bonus being doubled tenfold! ],

[Don't get excited yet. ] The system said slowly, [Let me check it for you first. 】

After scanning it, the system said: [Lu Yan is right, the effect of this medicine is not that great. According to normal probability, even if sex is very frequent, it will take three to five years. Aren't you going to die in a few months? What are you afraid of? 】

[You are still a high-tech person, so you don't understand probability? Although it normally takes three to five years, but what if it happens? 】 Chao Ci went crazy.

[Okay, okay, okay. 】The system is still not panicking at all, 【Then I will do some tricks for you to ensure that you cannot get pregnant, okay? 】

For the first time, Chao Ci felt that the system was such a useful person... no, such a useful system. He breathed a sigh of relief: [That's okay, let's do it quickly. 】

【Three thousand sincere benefits. 】Since Chao Ci was in a bad situation this time, the system did not take advantage of it and honestly quoted him the market price.

【Cococo. 】

After talking to the system, Chao Ci finally breathed a sigh of relief and could concentrate on his acting skills.

He continued to retching frantically, trying to spit out the pill he had just swallowed.

Lu Yan had some time to spare: "This pill melts in your mouth and has already entered your internal organs."

Chao Ci turned a deaf ear and continued to retching, but as Lu Yan said, he couldn't spit out anything except some pantothenic stomach water.

This time he was really anxious and his eyes were red.

But Lu Yan seemed to be immune to his tears, or maybe he was really angry. He pressed the back of Chao Ci's neck and stopped inducing vomiting. He picked up the tea on the table and put it roughly. Tea poured into Chao Ci's mouth. After repeating it once or twice, she kissed him fiercely on the lips.

Chapter 40

When the sky was dim and bright, Chao Ci reluctantly woke up.

It had only been less than an hour since he fell asleep, and Lu Yan was sleeping next to him, his arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

This man no longer needs sleep, but when Chao Ci sleeps, he will hold him and sleep lightly for a while. However, after Chao Ci was forced to sleep by this person, he always fell into a deep sleep. He often had to sleep until past noon before he could barely wake up. By then, Lu Yan was no longer with him.

This was the first time Chao Ci woke up while Lu Yan was still sleeping next to him. He didn't dare to look at Lu Yan directly, because a strong man like Lu Yan would definitely sense it. He could only look at him carefully with his peripheral vision, and at the same time, a talisman appeared in his right hand.

This talisman seal was made for him by Li An.

There is one thing that perhaps only Chao Ci and Li An, who was later informed by him, knew about it in this world, and that was that Lu Yan was actually the reincarnation of Lu Zeyi's soul.

At that time, Lu Zeyi's soul dissipated, but in fact, a ray of soul was secretly preserved by Tiandao.

The divine realm collapsed and the way of heaven was damaged. Perhaps the appearance of Lu Zeyi was a way for the way of heaven to save itself. But at that time, Lu Zeyi still did not reach that step and fell halfway. Tiandao felt that the time had not come yet. It intercepted a ray of Lu Zeyi's soul and put it to the end of the sky to nurture. For hundreds of years, it continued to absorb the wandering unconscious soul, constantly repaired and perfected itself, and finally reincarnated into Lu Yan.

Lu Yan has a trace of Lu Zeyi's past soul in him, but he is definitely not Lu Zeyi, just as Lu Zeyi will never be him. Chao Ci knew this because Lu Zeyi once left him his life card. If the monk's soul is extinguished, the life card will turn into powder.

On the day of Lu Zeyi's accident, the token was clearly broken, but it never turned into powder. With vague thoughts, Chao Ci carefully kept this life tablet until the day he met Lu Yan, when the fragments of the life tablet in the mustard bag suddenly came together. But those cracks still exist and have not healed.

Later, Li An came and told Li An that Lu Yan might be the reincarnation of Lu Zeyi's soul. Li An made this talisman for him and told him that this talisman can awaken people's consciousness in past lives and suppress the consciousness in this life. If he uses this talisman on Lu Yan, then Lu Yan will "become" Lu Zeyi.

Chao Ci has never done this. Because Lu Zeyi is already dead, and has been dead for hundreds of years, maybe it is not a good thing to let him come back to life in someone else's body. Besides, what's the difference between this and killing Lu Yan?

He kept this talisman seal but never used it, but he never threw it away either. He thought he would never need it one day in his life, but...

But Lu Yan had already pushed him into a desperate situation. Lu Yan treated him like this, so why should he care about the life and death of this little beast?

Lu Yan sealed his spiritual energy. He had been carefully accumulating it these days, and he managed to accumulate a ray of spiritual energy just for this day.

He didn't know if the talisman made by Li An would be useful to Lu Yan, who had now reached the realm of gods, but he had to try it once.

He mobilized the only ray of spiritual energy in his body to activate the talisman.

The talisman instantly turned into a ray of white light and disappeared into Lu Yan's eyebrows.

Chao Ci kept looking at Lu Yan from the corner of his eye. He was so nervous for the first time in his life, and cold sweat broke out on his back.

After a while, Lu Yan's brows moved slightly, and then he opened his eyes.

He opened his eyes, looked at a completely unfamiliar place, and was slightly startled. Then he stood up suddenly, and when he saw the naked and embarrassed Chao Ci beside him, he felt as if he was struck by lightning.

His expression was fully visible to Chao Ci, and he suddenly felt relaxed.

——It's Lu Zeyi.

Lu Zeyi looked at Chao Ci on the bed, and was stunned for a while before speaking with difficulty: "Xiao Ci, why are you here? And me..."

What he wants to ask is why am I here? Am I not dead? But when he caught a glimpse of himself from the corner of his eye, he realized that he had simply chopped off a middle coat, unbuttoned it, and opened it directly, exposing his chest and abdomen.

He seemed to understand something when he looked at Chao Ci, whose body was covered with traces, his appearance, and the situation of the two of them lying on the bed together.

Before he could reshape his outlook on life, a huge wave of memories began to wash over his brain. Lu Zeyi frowned, and it took him a while to sort out these memories.

Suddenly his expression cracked.

He seems to have been reincarnated... After his reincarnation, he made a five-year agreement with Chao Ci, became Chao Ci's partner and received Chao Ci's help. He achieved what he had struggled for his entire life - —Breaking through the Mahayana period. However, after the Mahayana period, he did not ascend to the divine realm, because the divine realm collapsed long ago.

After reincarnation, he fell in love with Chao Ci, but after Chao Ci left, he discovered that Chao Ci actually... liked him? He even met a ray of his former soul. As a result, he grew hatred out of love and even imprisoned Chao Ci here, subjecting him to extreme torture.

Thinking of this, Lu Zeyi's face completely darkened.

"Zeyi." Chao Ci called him softly.

Only then did Lu Zeyi come back to his senses. He looked at Chao Ci, somewhat unsure of what to say.

He was angry and a little guilty. After all, Lu Yan was his reincarnation. Even Chao Ci actually liked him, which made his mood even more complicated.

Various emotions were mixed together, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

In the end, he put all this behind him. Looking at Chao Ci's appearance, he said in a deep voice, "I'll take you to clean up first."

He said, picked up Chao Ci and went to the bathroom.

"I can just do it myself..." Chao Ci's ears were slightly red and Lu Zeyi said with a stiff face.

That little bastard Lu Yan could do anything in this bathroom. Although he was filled with hatred, he was also a little numb. But if it was Lu Zeyi, he felt awkward no matter what.

Lu Zeyi, who had received all of Lu Yan's memories, knew what Chao Ci was doing now. He refused: "No, you don't have the strength now. I'm afraid you won't be able to stand still if you clean yourself."

Speaking of this, Lu Zeyi thought of something again and hurriedly said: "The boy sealed your spiritual veins to make you so weak. I will untie it for you now."

"No!" Chao Ci quickly stopped him.

It has been almost two months since he was imprisoned by Lu Yan. The reason why the bone-eroding curse has not taken effect yet is because Lu Yan sealed his spiritual veins. In this way, while sealing his cultivation, it also delayed the invasion of the Bone Erosion Curse to a certain extent, which was why he has never had an attack so far.

If the seal was unlocked now, the bone-corroding curse would immediately invade crazily, and he might not be able to survive for a few days.

For Zhenjun Yuezhi, he was unwilling to let him die in front of Lu Zeyi like this.

As for Chao Ci, he is now playing the role of True Lord Yue Zhi. True Lord Yue Zhi will not do this, and naturally he cannot let himself die like this, which will leave a big loophole. Furthermore, now that he is dead, Lu Yan may not let him go, and he may have to reincarnate again.

"Why?" Lu Zeyi looked at him, a little strange.

"No reason." Chao Ci said.

"Okay." Lu Zeyi compromised.

Although he knew that he had been dead for hundreds of years, the memories of getting along with Chao Ci seemed like they were still yesterday. They were the closest people in the world and the people who understood each other best. Chao Ci's reluctance must have his own reasons.

"Since you don't want me to help you untie your spiritual veins, then you should let me help you clean it, right?" Lu Zeyi said helplessly.

Chao Ci also knew his situation. If he really had to do it by himself, I'm afraid he would faint in this bathroom. However, his body is full of the filth left by that little beast, and cannot be cleaned directly with the dust-cleaning technique...

He gritted his teeth and nodded helplessly.

Lu Zeyi carried him into the bathroom. It was said to be a bathroom, but it was actually an artificially dug spring. There are also formations engraved under it to keep the spring at a suitable temperature all year round.

Chao Ci took off his clothes, and Lu Zeyi stiffly supported Chao Ci into the water. He only dared to hold Chao Ci's waist to prevent Chao Ci from falling due to exhaustion. He did not dare to move at all. But it was so tight, and the delicate and warm touch on his waist was enough to make him at a loss.

At the same time, the words written by Chao Ci in the notebook kept echoing in his mind.

Chao Ci likes him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 23.2K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...