RWBY megatron

By johnmr01

After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch sen... More

Bio
My start
Season 1
Shining Beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Jaune dice
The Stray
Season 2
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes and Breach
Round One
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned Megatron fight
Never Miss a Beat Megatron fight 2
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Season 4
Runaway and Stowaways
Menagerie
A Much Needed Talk and Taking Control
Season 5
Unforeseen Complications
Necessary Sacrifice
Alone Together
True Colors
Downfall of Haven's Fate
Season 6
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
So That's How It Is
The truth
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End at a Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe is seeing
Our Way
Season 7
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
Worst Case Scenario
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Refuge
Fault At Midnight With War
Witch
A Ultimatum Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word
Season 9
A Place of Particular Concern
Altercation at the Auspicious Auction
Rude, Red, and Royal
A Cat Most Curious
The Parfait Predicament
Confessions Within Cumulonimbus
The Perils of Paper Houses
A Tale Involving a Tree
Of Solitude and Self

Cordially Invited

16 0 0
By johnmr01

(Weiss Schnee is holding an invitation to a banquet hall at the Schnee Manor)

Weiss: Only my father would turn a hostile takeover into a fluffy PR move.

(In their dorm room at Atlas Academy, Weiss is sitting in a circle with Ruby, Oscar, Megatron and Blake. She, Ruby Yang and Oscar are sitting in chairs, and Blake and Megatron are sitting on Weiss' bed)

Ruby: On the news, he said he just wanted to break bread and hash things out. Maybe it won't be so bad? We do want the General to start opening up to these people, right?

Megatron: yes but will he?

Oscar: But it's his terms. Ironwood's going to be locked in a room at his rival's own dinner party. I know Jacques says he's happy to moderate, but all that really means is he'll be the one controlling the conversation.

Blake: Not hard to imagine how that's gonna play out.

Weiss: I still can't believe he won. Robyn was supposed to be the people's champion, wasn't she? (sighs) There's just too many coincidences.

Yang: You really think your dad might have something to do with Salem?

Megatron: maybe he does care about power and money.

Weiss: well I think my father would do whatever it takes to win.

Ruby: And we should do the same.

Weiss: Meaning...?

Ruby: Well, no one knows your dad better than you, and out of everyone going tonight, I'd say you're the only one who could snoop around the house and not be questioned. If Jacques Schnee is up to something, I think we should know what it is.

Megatron: smart we go their put on a smile and Weiss look around for dirt to bury him with.

(Weiss thinks about it for a moment, then gains a somewhat determined look)

(An Atlas Broadcast News airship hovers in the night sky above the Schnee Manor. Four hover cars drive along the driveway loop and come to a stop in front of the manor. While Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Qrow get out of their car, Jaune and Oscar stand nearby, having already exited their car. The Ace Operatives exit another of the cars, and Ironwood steps out of the fourth car with Megatron, Winter. Penny gets out of the other side of Ironwood's car.

Ironwood: Suppose we should smile for the cameras?

Winter: Sir, with all due respect, you'd have to pay me.

Megatron: and I don't smile for the camera. And why am I here again.

Ironwood: because he said he wanted to take to you too

(Ironwood smiles in amusement from Winter's response, and the two head to the front door of the manor. Weiss stops and takes a deep breath before following them. Everyone gathers at the door, and Ironwood rings the bell. The double doors open to reveal Whitley)

Whitley: Good evening, everyone.

Weiss: Where's Klein?

(Whitley responds with a sarcastic smile and somewhat dramatic poses)

Whitley: What an interesting way to say "Hello, dear brother, how have you been?"

(He crosses his arms and continues to address Weiss with a frown)

Whitley: I'm afraid you won't find him here. He was let go. I can't imagine why.

(Whitley smirks, and upon realizing what he meant, Weiss gasps and looks guilty)

Whitley: General, exactly how large do you think our dining room table is?

Ironwood: I happen to know it's enormous. But most of my guests will be on standby in case the council requests additional eye witnesses. Until then I'm sure they'll be happily celebrating your father's victory.

(Whitley forces a sarcastic grin with a smug chuckle, then rolls his eyes as he turns to lead them into the foyer. Scattered around the room are small groups of formally dressed guests. Waiters roam the room with trays of wine glasses and hors d'oeuvres. Whitley stops in the middle of the room, turns to Ironwood's group and points to his right)

Whitley: For those of you joining us in the dining room, please follow me.

(He walks in the direction he pointed, crossing his arms behind his back. Ironwood, Winter, Megatron, Penny and Clover follow. Clover glances back at the others)

Clover: Wish us luck.

Qrow: I mean, they already invited you, didn't they?

(We enter into the big dinning room)

Jacques: General Ironwood, please... have a seat.

Megatron: (thinking if I don't kill this argument ass at the end then I'll be amazed)

(Jacques is standing on the other side of the room at the head of a long dining room table, and he opens his arms in invitation. Sitting to either side of him are Sleet and Camilla. On the left side of the room, Robyn Hill is standing by a window, staring outside with her arms crossed. Ironwood nods to Megatron Clover and Winter, who then take their seats on either side of the end of the table nearest to them. Penny takes a seat next to Winter)

Ironwood: Councilman Sleet, Councilwoman Camilla.

(Ironwood takes a seat at the end of the table)

Robyn: Councilwoman Hill would have had a nice ring to it. Though I suppose I should just be grateful I got invited to the table.

(Robyn takes a seat at the middle of the table)

Jacques: (chuckling) Miss Hill, that vigor of yours is precisely why we're grateful to have you with us tonight.

Ironwood: What is she doing here?

Jacques: What we're all doing here, James, addressing the concerns of our Kingdom, which means we have much to discuss.

Ironwood: Indeed. I was hoping we could start by--

Jacques: Are we safe with her here, by the way?

(Jacques looks over at Penny, who looks upset by his comment)

Jacques: I do recall some confusion regarding her involvement with that horrific massacre. And him that brut because I do recall him threatening my life.

(I grab and shake my hand in rage)

Ironwood: (defensively) As the official report stated, that footage was doctored. Penny is completely under my control. And Megatron is no threat. Right Megatron.

Megatron: yes of course general.

Jacques: well I think it's concerning, I think.

(Penny grows even more upset, tensing up her shoulders and looking down)

Ironwood: Concerning?

(A waiter and a waitress enter the room, carrying trays with plates of food)

Jacques: Let's talk about exactly what it is you control.

Sleet: The fact of the matter is, you've operated with a fair amount of autonomy for the past few years, James. But we need now is for you to work with us.

(Winter is tapping her finger on the table with a scowl on her face)

Ironwood: Sir, I have-

Camilla: It's obvious that no kingdom intends to declare war on Atlas. We had no involvement in the incident at Haven, we have proof our drones weren't acting on orders at Beacon. At this point, the closure of Atlas borders is only serving to hurt our relations with the rest of the world.

Ironwood: I--

Robyn: The rest of the world? It's hurting us. The people of Atlas are suffering and they want to know why.

(Robyn turns her head to look at Ironwood who looks saddened)

Jacques: Quite right, Ms. Hill.

(Ironwood drops the saddened expression and looks at Jacques. Robyn turns to Jacques, as well)

Jacques: And I'm afraid there's more than just your choices that have brought harm to our citizens as of late. Have your forces found any additional evidence as to who is slaughtering innocent civilians down in Mantle?

(Clover is looking at Ironwood, and as he begins to speak, Clover turns his gaze to Jacques)

Clover: That is an ongoing investigation, the details of which are classified, I'm afraid.

Megatron: but we do have some leads.

(Jacques immediately begins speaking again, not leaving even a split second of silence)

Jacques: I'm afraid of the ever-growing list of classified information you seem to be keeping. I asked our fellow councilmen here to shed some light on your Amity Colosseum project and, as it turns out, they know about as much as I do.

(Winter continues to tap her finger on the table)

Robyn: Even you don't know?

Ironwood: The Amity Project will help with all of the issues you've presented, but you have to understand that discretion is a top priority at this time.

Jacques: Are you saying you don't trust us?

(Winter's tapping speeds up, and she aggressively slams her fist onto the table and stands up, facing Jacques)

Winter: You can't just buy trust like everything else, you have to earn it!

(Robyn looks at Winter, smiling a little. There is silence for a few moments, and Jacques begins smiling)

Jacques: I couldn't have said it better myself.

(Winter gasps)

Jacques: General, if I may be blunt, you have spent what little trust this Council had left in you. The hacker who turned Atlas drones against us was never captured, whoever's been murdering your critics is still at large. How are we supposed to give you our trust, when you've given us nothing as of late?

Winter: That's not what-

Ironwood: Winter.

(Winter stops and looks at Ironwood)

Ironwood: That's enough.

(Penny stares up at Winter, who clenches her fists)

Winter: Excuse me.

(Winter quickly exits the room just as a female butler enters, and she shoves the door open on her way out into the hall)

Winter stands alone with her arms crossed in a hallway away from the dining room.

Penny: Are you okay?

(Winter looks to her right to see Penny leaning around the corner. Penny walks over to her)

Winter: I'll be fine. I just let my emotions get the better of me.

Penny: What do you mean?

Winter: You wouldn't understand.

(Penny takes a brief moment to process)

Penny: Oh... right.

(Saddened, Penny looks down at the floor, fidgeting with her skirt. Winter looks at Penny, and upon seeing Penny's expression, she realizes that her words were misinterpreted. She moves to stand in front of Penny, speaking with a softer tone than usual, and Penny lifts her head to look at her)

Winter: No, no, what I mean is, this place holds a lot of memories for me, specifically. I thought I was in control, but... you heard me. I sounded like a petulant child.

Penny: I thought you sounded fine. You were just speaking from your heart. (placing her hands to her chest)

Winter: And that is precisely the problem. I should have just stayed in line.

Megatron: no you where right.

(They look and see Megatron)

Penny: I guess you're right, I don't understand.

(Penny walks away, going back around the corner. Winter stays behind, watching her go)

Megatron: you shouldn't hide you emotions that are what makes us strong and care for those we love with out them you are no better then the machine that you control.

(I walk back to the dining room and didn't notice that is started to snow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 144 37
When Bumblebee crash lands on Remnant from his own reality, he befriends a Huntsman to whom they will learn from each other. But their encounter was...
40.3K 402 13
Remnant a world filled with Grimm. There had been many ways that the people of Remnant have made ways to fight the Grimm and protect the innocent. Th...
6.1K 116 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
21.3K 327 17
during the fall of beacon, Jaune pushed phyrra into a locker, sacrificed himself and died at the hands of a certain fall maiden. after his death, he...