The Lie

By V_Jeontaetae

Jungkook found the calm in the chaos when he heard his deep voice. Love at first sight? He isn't sure what lo... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (End)

3

479 37 5
By V_Jeontaetae

HII

...

"What if he's taken?" Han Soo Hee, Jungkook's dearest friend laughs as Jungkook says he has an interest in someone.

"No! He can't be, Ahh!" Jungkook can't even imagine that. And him being taken is a huge possibility provided how beautiful he is. She hands Jungkook the coffee cup, Jungkook pulls a chair beside him and she takes a seat. They are in his office at Jeon Enterprises in the middle of the long week.

"What if he's straight and has a wife or kids?" She teases him. Jungkook looks into a void travelling to some other world. The thought is suddenly scary.

"No! Ahhh- I don't think he is married, he looks young might be the same as my age!" Jungkook assures himself.

"People of your age can marry too you know-" she chuckled, clearly testing his patience. It's adorable to see Jungkook all worked up and scared at all the possibilities.

"Noonaa!" Jungkook whines.

"I am just stating few possibilities-" she shrugs.

"You can speak positive too you know?" Jungkook glares at her.

"I am being practical! There's a huge possibility that he is straight-"

"Even I concluded that I'm not straight after I saw him-"

"Can't say the same about him!" She purses her lips.

"You're right but I'll - I'll try-"

"Try as in?"

"If he's straight we can be friends he has a good vibe and if he's married then we can still become friends-"

"Friends? When you are initially -romantically interested in him?"

"I don't know -"

"What if he's gay and has a boyfriend or husband?" She sheepishly says.
Jungkook is so done he's gonna throw his hands in the air now.

'How to get someone out of your mind?"

'What is the name of the feeling you get when you feel tingles in your stomach when you see that person?'

'How to concentrate on work when someone is running in your mind?'

'Can just a single meeting with a person develop liking?'

'What is infatuation?'

'Difference between infatuation and pure feelings?'

'How to subtly flirt?'

'How to know if someone's straight or not?'

'How to approach someone without sounding like a desperate person?"

That's Jungkook's whole Google search history. And he's got all the crazy answers that led him to nowhere. He knows he has to figure it all out himself. The week is too long for his liking. He's waiting for the weekend impatiently.

And it's the next Saturday that the CEO found himself sitting in the same club staring at the boy who was singing soulfully. Don't blame him, he couldn't get him out of his mind for the whole week and on just Tuesday he got information on him from the bartender, and turns out that he performs on weekends.

Jungkook is addicted to the eargasm he gets from listening to his deep voice.

He really can't decide how to approach him without appearing as a desperate person.

Jungkook's eyes were on him when he left the stage. Jungkook doesn't know if he noticed him or not but he waits at the bar chair for him to exit the club. The moment Taehyung exits Jungkook is on the move. He even gets a thumbs-up from the bartender, and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Want me to give you a ride, home or somewhere?" With a groggy voice and unpleasant cologne, Taehyung turns his face away from the very rich old hag, smelling like cigarettes.

"No thanks, he's with me!" Taehyung hears a known voice and he snaps his head towards him.

Jungkook approaches him. Taehyung looks--relieved?

Let's go?" He says tilting his head and Taehyung nods, hiding a little smile.

It was silent for a while in the car but Taehyung giggled, he couldn't control it.

"Thanks!" He lets out.

"You're welcome -"

"You said you didn't like clubs?" Taehyung starts.

"Found a reason to like this one-" Jungkook cockily replies, dropping a look at him.

"What reason?" Taehyung innocently asks. He didn't get the flirt.

"Someone to look at, someone to listen to" Jungkook trails, and Taehyung still doesn't get it. Jungkook huffs the singer is so dense.

"Yeah, the bartender is cute I saw you talking to him-" Taehyung innocently mumbled.

"What? No-" Jungkook lets out a laugh, unsurely looking at him.

Taehyung tries to explain.

"The bartender he -" Taehyung was cut short.

"The jazz singer!" Jungkook didn't hesitate. Yes, he made a move. And Taehyung freezes, tongue tide.

"His soulful voice is the reason." Jungkook sleekly says, parking his car at the intersection. Already knows Taehyung might want him to stop the car here.

Taehyung chuckles then. Someone rarely praise his voice rather they praise his looks most of the time. And it looks like Jungkook is deeply impressed by his voice. Ever since the first meeting, he's been praising his voice.

"That's -"

"Smooth, I know!" Jungkook is way too confident.

"Oh wow-" Taehyung shakes his head and tries not to look at his face but fails, the cocky boy looks so hot with that smirk.

"Thanks for the ride-" Taehyung avoids the tension, by dropping the topic.

His hand is on the door as he unlocks it.

"How can I ask for your number without sounding like a creep, a despo, or a perv?" Jungkook asks him. He could not find any answer on Google so he straightforwardly said it. He couldn't wait another week. It will be a torture.

Taehyung freezes again.

"Thanks for being honest but I don't befriend rich-" Taehyung purses his lips, he doesn't want to sound rude but the sentence itself is severe.

"I am not rich!" Jungkook was quick.

Taehyung chuckles.

"A man in an LV suit, Gucci boots, a Rolex, driving a Mercedes, drinking the most expensive drink of the club, yes definitely not rich!" Taehyung replies sarcastically.

"So, you noticed huh!?" Jungkook likes how Taehyung avoided eye contact.

"It's apparently visible." Taehyung counters.

"Yes, I know but I am not rich! My father's is- it's all his not mine!" Jungkook has a reply.

"Witty too!" Taehyung responds and laughs at that. Jungkook chuckles he caused that laughter.

Taehyung shuts the door back.

"Take a right-" Taehyung says and Jungkook turns the engine on and does as told with a little smile. Oh! he's already wrapped around his pinky.

Taehyung directs and Jungkook drives inside the residential area. Taehyung fishes out a small notepad and a pen, writing something.

"Stop here-"
The car comes to a halt and Jungkook looks outside.

"That's my house, and here!" Jungkook looks back at him extending his hand with the little note. Jungkook takes it.

"Bye!" Taehyung gets out and Jungkook has a foolish smile on his face mumbling a 'bye'. Yes, he won him. Taehyung's action says he's impressed by Jungkook.

He wastes no time in looking at the note.
However, his brows draw confused.
Taehyung gave him a username (@ kim_th IG). It was difficult for Jungkook to guess which app it was, as he doesn't use Social media that much. He concluded that it was Instagram.

IG-Wow! Kim Taehyung!

Let's go make an account on IG Jungkook!

Jungkook was quick to follow him on the app.

///////////////////////////

PEACE OUT ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.5K 50
[COMPLETED]✓ a journey, from eyes of pure lust to tears of pure lov...
575K 27.5K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
144K 9.6K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
43.7K 2.2K 60
A story that includes the typical trope of a rich business man named Taehyung. A man forced to marry another by the name of Jungkook. Taehyung might...