Revenge is so sweet isn't it...

By SheDevil_softiecute

"You ready for revenge darling?" Hanseok whispered in my ear. "I have waited for the moment for sooo long. Re... More

Character details
Aesthetics
๐ŸคŒChapter 1๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 2๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 3๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 4๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 6๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 7๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 8๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 9๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 10๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 11๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 12๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 13๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 14๐ŸคŒ
๐ŸคŒChapter 15๐ŸคŒ

๐ŸคŒChapter 5๐ŸคŒ

672 18 2
By SheDevil_softiecute

Ari's pov

It was the first hearing today, and I was already late.

"So sorry I'm late" I said making my way to where Myung-hee, Mr Han and Jung-woo stood Infront of the court house.

 "No problem we were just going to go in anyway" Myung-hee said glaring at someone.

 I looked at the direction she was looking at and saw Chayoung and Vincenzo standing while talking to the reporters.

 "Chayoung!" I yelled gaining both their attention, as I gave a thumbs up and winked at her.

We walked inside as Mr Han complained about the place leaking.

 "Damn Haemun. It is a government facility. How can they do such a poor job."  Mr Han complained 

"Tell me about it. They should have done a proper job, right?" Jung-woo said looking at the place in disgust.

 "I bet Babel E&C is much better than Haemun E&C" Jung-woo said rather loudly.

 "Are you excited, you fool" Mr Han asked

 "Yes" Jung-woo said.

 "Having fun? Happy?" Mr Han asked as Jung-woo hummed

"Go inside...You little" Mr Han said raising his hand as Jung-woo flinched.

"Sorry boss" He said before going inside.

 "Here comes the judge, all rise up" One of the lawyer said.

 Suddenly the judge fell on his back as everyone gasped.

 I snickered quietly as Mr Han nudged me to stop laughing.

 The case had started Babel was chosen to speak up first.

Myung-hee went to the center facing the Judge "Based on the submitted materials. the researchers neglected the safety regulations that were written on the manual and were exposed to toxic agents" Myung-hee said turning to look at Chayoung who looked like she was about to pass out.

 "However they decided to blame the company for it and are arguing that it was an industrial accident" Myung-hee continued.

"Will the plaintiff attorney refute this claim?" The judge asked.

 "Yes, your honor" Chayoung said weakly, standing up.

"We have enough evidence..." Chayoung stopped and tried to take a deep breath.

 "What's wrong with her? What's going on?" The court room erupted with whispers. 

"...to refute" Chayoung began again. 

"What's wrong?" The judge asked.

 "Your Honor. Lately, I have been suffering from panic disorder" Chayoung said.

 I was worried for her but I saw Mr Han and Myung-hee smile.

 "Shut up and stop smiling" I said punching Mr Han arm, who yelped in pain.

"Is it okay if I take my medication?" Chayoung asked. 

"Please please take it" The judge said.

 Chayoung took her medication and was about to speak up when she suddenly fainted making everyone in the court room stand up including me.

 I was about to run to her but Mr Han held my arm preventing me.

"Call 911. Call 911" Everyone started yelling. 

I ran to her seeing is she had a pulse thankfully she did.

 "Chayoung! Chayoung wake up" I said lightly tapping her cheeks as Jung-woo was about to sprinkle water on her face when suddenly she got up startling both Jung-woo and I.

"Your up. Are you alright?" The judge asked. 

"Yes, your Honor I feel better once i regain consciousness" Chayoung said in a monotoned voice, and then did her hair flip before walking back to her desk.

 Jung-woo and I both look at her weirdly before I return back to my seat.

"Since the materials weren't submitted I'll explain them in words. The evidence is..." Chayoung began when suddenly the lights went off.

 "Goodness" the people exclaimed.

 "Oh my...Why is there a blackout" Chayoung said looking around.

 "Gosh I'm so embarrassed for them" Mr Han said as I let out a giggle.

"You can use you laptop can't you" The judge said to one of the lawyer sitting on her chair.

 "Yes, your honor. One minute" The lawyer said and hurried out the door. 

"It's impossible to record quickly or accurately on a laptop" Chayoung said.

 "It doesn't matter. She just needs to record the core matters" The judge said.

 Jung-woo looked at me and smirked as I did the same to him.

The girl brought her laptop and set it up.

 "Please just win this case" I said while biting my freshly manicured nails and crossing my fingers on my other hand.

 "Don't worry we got this" Mr Han said putting a hand on my knee, I looked towards Jun-woo to see him glaring at Mr Han's hand that was on my knee.

 "The plaintiff's lawyer may continue" The judge announced.

 "The defense lawyers claim the researchers neglected the safety regulations is shamming, cunning and evil. It's a big, fat lie" Chayoung said, squatting down and raising both her hands up.

"You Honor. The remark is unrelated to this case. It's meaningless and personal attack at that" Myung-hee said with a bored tone making me snicker.

 "Acknowledged. Please be careful" The judge shouted at Chayoung.

 "Yes, Your Honor" Chayoung said.

"What's that sound" Someone said as I looked around to see what was happening. 

Buzzing noises could be heard everywhere.

 "Is someone flying a drone here?" The Judge questioned.

 "Look at that!" A person said from Chayoung' s side pointing upwards. 

"It's a giant hornet!" Another women from Chayoung' s side yelled. 

"Ahh" I yelled getting up and so did the other lawyers and people from our side.

 "You'll certainly die if you get stung by it" Someone said.

"Get out, Everyone" Chayoung yelled.

 "Get out! Hurry!" Chayoung said hitting Jung-woo.

 Jung-woo ran towards me grabbing my arm and running out.

 "Oh My God! That was terrifying" I said gasping as I clung to his Blazar.

 I drank water and then passed the bottle to Jung-woo.

Time skip~

The lawyer called everyone back inside once they got rid of the hornets.

 "All rise" The lawyer said as the judge came inside.

 The judge sat down with one eye closed and swollen lips.

 "Oh no" I said trying to hide my laugh.

 Mr Han was already wheezing beside me holding his stomach in pain "Mr Han stop it" I said trying to control my laugh.

 "I can...no longer go on with this trial today" The Judge tried to speak.

 "What did he say?" I whispered to Mr Han who just shrugged in response.

"Due to the gravity of this case...we will...we will continue...the trial...a week from now" The judge said and fainted.

 "Your Honor! Wake up!" The people said who sit beside him. 

I got up in shock.

 "Goodness! I can't believe this!" I said.

"Bye Chayoung" I said as she waved bye to me before she left the court room with Vincenzo.

 We were waiting outside for Myung-hee to come back from somewhere I think she went to the bathroom.

Evening~

"They planned to make it look like an accident quite well" I said and sat beside Hanseok, drinking wine.

" hmm. I feel they didn't have enough evidence against us today" Hanseok said sipping his Vodka.

The door bell rang, one of the maids opened the door.

Hanseo and Min-ji entered with a scared expression.

" Why are ya'll here?" I asked taking a sip of my wine.

" I called them." Hanseok said and set his drink on the center table.

" Why?" I asked suspiciously.

" To congratulate them of course" He said in a 'duh' tone, making me roll my eyes.

" Good job for not blabbering any information out to others" He said.

"T-Thank you sir" Min-ji hesitated.

" Now. Tomorrow I'm going to reveal that I am the true Chairman of Babel" Hanseok said proudly.

" Hanseo you already know the process. So. DON'T.MESS.IT.UP.TOMORROW" Hanseok threatened as Hanseo gulped and nodded.

" Ya'll can go" He said as they ran away.

"  My poor baby Hanseo" I said.

" Don't pity him. At least be grateful that I didn't beat him" He pouted.

" Hmm...That you Jang Hanseok for controlling your anger" I said cupping his cheeks and giving him a peck.

" I need more" He said and deepened the kiss.

Next day~

" Babes! Are you ready?" Hanseok asked.

" Give me a sec" I said and applied lipgloss.

" I done" I said and walked out of the closet.

" What do you think" I asked giving his a quick spin.

" You look soo gorgeous in designer clothes. We should buy more" He said.

"Thank you love" I said and held his hand...

wait...

let me rephrase that.

I held 2 fingers, his hand is massive compared to mine.

Time skip~

"I said start" Mr Han whispered to Jung-woo who shook his head like a toddler. 

He cleared his throat and turned on the television.

 "All right then I will begin with the briefing" He said while holding a microphone.

 "I will now reveal the secret of Babel Group. wOAH" Jung-woo yelled. 

Mr Han started laughing 

"We came up with a fun briefing" He said.

"Chairman Jang Guk-han the founder of Haemun group, now known as the Babel group had 2 son" Jung-woo said showing the number 2 on his fingers.

 Mr Han started imitating a goldfish while Ms. Choi looked shocked.

 I looked at Hanseok and smirked before blowing him a flying kiss. 

"He had his wife, Hwang Suk-jin and their eldest son. As for his second son, He was birthed by Seo Min-hui a young secretary" Jung-woo said

"Instead of focusing on the company, he cheated" Jung-woo said while gritting his teeth and glaring at the screen.

 "Hey Jung-woo... What are you saying. Jung-woo...come back here" Mr Han yelled. 

The Chairman slammed his hand lightly on the table.

 Jung-woo turned around and glared at Mr Han. 

"Stop please" The Chairman nervously said.

 "Stop?" Mr Han asked. Myung-hee at the scene in suspicion.

"First...who is the second son? It's none other than Jang Hanseo!" Jung-woo exclaimed as the Chairman started fake celebrating. 

"Now, Who is the eldest son?" Jung-woo said as all of turned to look at him.

 "He was always smart and active. he was always the top student. He didn't graduate from Stand ford Law school as the top student , but he got good grades. On top of that God has made him perfect and Charismatic" Jung-woo said while I rolled my eyes and scoffed as he praised himself.

"So who is it? Who?" Jung-woo asked as all of us looked at him not knowing the answer.

 "It's me. Jang Jung-woo" He said as all of us looked at him with shock.

 "The real owner of Babel group is Jang Jung-woo" He cheered. 

Suddenly all of the males started dancing while Myung-hee sat still trying to process the information.

"I sorry sir, Please forgive me for my transgression" Mr han said bowing as Jung-woo gulped a full glass of water before handing it to Hanseo.

 "It's okay. I had fun. Didn't it?" Jung-woo asked Hanseo.

 "Of course. It felt like I was on a rollercoaster everyday" Hanseo said.

 "Sit down" Jung-woo said.

I walked to him and sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"One more thing. This girl right here is MINE. So I want her to be protected wherever you'll go. Okay?" He said pointing at me as the other nodded.

 "You know Ms. Choi, "I heard that you call yourself 'the butcher' but in my eyes on Vincenzo seems to be wielding the sword" Hanseok said interlocking his fingers with mine.

 Myung-hee looked down in shame

 "You know about him?" Myung-hee asked.

 "How could I not. He is the one who blew up my warehouse" Hanseok said.

 "Come on let's go" Hanseok said as we got up and walked out.

Hanseok and Ari's hand comparison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 27 22
this is a Jeon Jungkook/reader storybook description- Your mission was to distract a mafia leader in the club while the others gathered information a...
33.7K 1K 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
146K 4.3K 24
โ› ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐„๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ โœ โธป โ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ž โ€‹โž ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ said, her hands tre...
129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...