The feeling of love.

By anjaliarora97

Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionair... More

Before we start!
prologue ❤
Characters ❤
1. The beginning.
2. Sleeping pills
Not an update.
Character description!
3. Migraine
4. Holding back emotions
5. First meet!?
6. Tea break.
7. His mother's case.
8. Reports.
10. Surgery?
11. Get married or let me die!
12. Alliance fixed?
12. Yes. I will.
13. Engagement date.
14. The family meet-up.
15. Contract X Date.
16. Ring.
17. Early morning tea.
18. Engagement.
19. First hug.
20. Him.
21. Haldi.
22. Mehndi.
23. Wedding.
24. The first night.
IG!
25. Saree.
26. Halwa.
27. Reception.
28. Jasmine X Lavender
29. Taekwondo skills!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
30. The truth!
31. The breakdown.
32. Cooking?
Schedule.
33. Panic attack.
34. Honeymoon

9. Dinner

124 10 16
By anjaliarora97

Guys! I will try my best to give regular update....! Please vote.

Words: 1228

Ajay's POV.

"Mai usse pyaar karta bhi nhi hu!" I said and they looked at me like i have grown thrones on my head.

"Chal jutha." Namit said.

"PyaAr NaHI KaRtA." Yuvi mimicked me and continued,
"Din raat uske baare mein bolta rehta tha jab mila tha."

"Dekh Ajay tu jitna bhi ignore kar le you love her. And you have to accept it." Namit said.

"I don't." i stated and they rolled their eyes.

"Leave it! Name kya bataya?" Yuvi asked.

"Priya Mehta." I said and his expression changed.

"Wait wait Dr. Priya Mehta? Jo hope mein kaam karti hai?" He asked but how does he know?

"Haa kyu? " i asked being curious.

"Bhai tu kis se jhagda kar ke aa gya? Tujhe pata hai woh kaun hai? " yuvi said.

"Nahi matlab haa per nhi. Arre tu kya keh rha hai yuvi?" i asked annoyed.

"The Priya Mehta. She is Mumbai's top nephrologist. Saudrya cosmetics jaanta hai? She is the founder and CEO of it. 3 mahine pehle usse businesswomen of the year ka award mila tha...and don't tell me tu usko pehchan nhi paya! " he said and i was,

Amazed!

Surprised

Impressed?

"Umm maybe? Mai nhi gya tha award function mein so i don't know." i said.

She is really hard working.

Wait why the fuck I'm getting impressed?

Aahh!

After some little chit chat and them scolding me for not recognizing priya, they left.

And after completing my work i also went to my mansion.

Priya's POV.

At night. Mehta mansion.

"Priya come have your dinner." Mumma shouted from downstairs.

"Haa ayii" i shouted back.

While descending stairs i was speaking to my PA.

"We won't work according to them right? Please. If they can't cooperate than cancel this fucking deal!" i shouted on her.

"Mam this deal is important." she replied.

"Not more than me and my company's seld esteem." i said and cut the the call.

"Mumma this day was so hectic." i helped her to serve.

"Maine bola tha tujhe koi ek kaam karne ko. Lekin madam ko toh saare kaam karne hai." ma taunted.

In mummiyo ki problem kya hai.

"Tum badmash bache. " mumma said as if she listened my thoughts.

"Maa Doctor banna mera sapna hai aur business chalana mera hobby. Aur jab mai sab kar sakti hu toh kyu nhi karu? " i said and baba supported me.

I wish ki yeh tab support karte when i needed him the most.

"Ha ha tu sab kar bas apne ghar mat basa!"
Mumma said and choked on my food.

Not again!

Indian mothers and their obsession with beti ki shaadi.

"Mummmaaa..... "i whined and nidhi laughed.

"Tu kya khi khi kar rhi hai?" maa scolded her and i grinned.

"Priya i want to talk about something." mumma said and here it comes.

I hummed knowing very damn well what's coming.

"Uh! Kaltuekladkesemilnejaarhihai. " mumma said in one breath.

"maa? " i said.

"Kal tu ek ladke se milne jaa rhi hai bas baat khatam. " and you know what I am not surprised at all.

"Mumma no. You know naa that I'm...."maa interrupted me,

"Ha ha pata hai. 'maa mai abhi ready nhi hu' 'umar hi kya hai meri' 'mujhe apne pairo pe khada hona hai' and the list goes on. Beta, tu na independent ban gyi hai. Itni badi doctor or Businessewomen ban gyi. Umar?  Tu 28 ki hai. Yeh jyada age hai. Abhi nhi ki toh ladka nhi milega. Aur baat rhi ready hone ki toh shaadi ke liye kabhi koi ready nhi hota."

"Fine. " i agreed as i don't have energy to argue.

"Kal 6:30 baje. 'MEMORIES' café." papa said and i nodded.

Ajay's POV.

"kal tujhe shweta se milne jana hai yaad hai na?" papa asked and i hummed in response.

So here I'm sitting with my family having my dinner and discussing about ShWeTa.

"Shaam 6 bahe 'MEMORIES' café aur yaad rakhna acche se baat karna.... " before maa can start her speech i stood up and said,

"Maa I'm done. Sone jaa rha hu neend aa rhi hai. Dawai KHA lena pleaseeee. Goodnight."

And then i went upstairs.

Entering my room i lied down on bed and recalled ma pa's conversation i overheard when they were talking about me.

"Ajay shaadi ke liye maan jayega na? Shweta pasand nhi aayi toh?" ma

"Dekho sakshi ab shaadi toh karwani hi hai. Agar yeh ladki pasand nhi aayi toh mera ek dost hai ussi ke beti se karwa dunga. Woh bilkuk shi hai. 30 saal ka hai yeh gadha. Kab tak humlog ke saath aise rahega? Apna grihast jeevan to basana Padega na?" Pa

"Sahi baat hai. Waise kaunsa dost hai aapka?"

"Arre tumhe toh yaad hoga. Humare hi college mai professor tha. Anirudh. Aaj subah hi baat hui tabiyat Kuch kharab thi. Woh bhi apni beti ke liye rishta dhund rha hai. Kya naam tha...haa pr...."

But i didn't listened their whole conversation.

Arre yaar inki problem kya hai?
Mai nhi ready hu shaadi ke liye.

Inka bas chale toh meri shaadi Meera se karwa de.

Thank God she is committed.

Thinking all this , i fell asleep.

Author's POV.

The bright sunlight adorned her room with freshness and positivity. Indicating the rise of new day. The birds sung a different and peaceful melody.

Well luckily today her alarm was of so she woke up little late.

It's Sunday and she wakes up late.

Well 7:30 is late according to her.

She yawned and woke up, walked inside her bathroom.

After doing her chores and exercise along with meditation, she took a fresh bath.

She applied moisturizer.

Then she just wore a simple white plazo and light yellow kurti.

Along with a black small bindi, and nude lipstick.

White earings with a small butterfly pendant.

She let her hair open as she washed them today.

Then she descended stairs, did her puja.

And then had a peaceful yet chaotic breakfast with her family.

Only on sundays she is able to have a proper breakfast with her family.

And around 11 AM she left for her company.

Here Ajay as usual woke up at 7:30 and took a bath.

He wore a black suit and his watch.

He had his breakfast with his family with a little bit spice of his sibling and cousin's teasing as he was going to meet someone.

As usual his mother scolded him for going to office even on Sunday.

And he helplessly chose to go to office.

The day passed in a blink. Both engrossed in their respective works. Meanwhile, somewhere in the corner of their minds there was a thought of each other wandering the whole day.

It's 7:30,

Priya is sitting in café since 66 minutes precisely. Waiting for the foolish boy who made her wait for 1 freaking hour.

She got a call from company and decided to dump this date and this dumb.

She exited the café and walked towards parking lot. Talking on her PA on call.

"Oucchhh!" She exclaimed when she bumped to someone.

Hehe!
Kaisa laga?

Hope you liked it.
If yes, so please vote.

Follow me on ig: aa_writes97

Vote target: 0000005

Kindly,
Vote,
Comment,
Share
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Anjali 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.7K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
200K 16.1K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
42.6K 2.7K 20
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
900K 57.1K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...