Secondhand Heart

By TheHalfbloodTimeLady

What if Elizabeth Keen and Raymond Reddington met in a very different circumstance? Raymond Reddington is a P... More

CHAPTER 1: "Collide"
CHAPTER 2: "Tangled Up"
CHAPTER 3: "Can This Be Love?"
CHAPTER 4: "You Got Me"
CHAPTER 6: " Stay With Me"

CHAPTER 5: "You and I Tonight"

750 13 7
By TheHalfbloodTimeLady

Liz dragged him down by the collar for a kiss as soon as the door had closed behind them, her hands sliding his coat from his shoulders. There was no way she would let him sleep on the couch tonight. Liz was sure now. She wanted him, and she wanted him now. He had one hand buried in her hair, using the other to press her hips against his own and Liz could feel Red wanting her, too.

Until he gently pulled away from her.

"What?" Liz asked, suddenly afraid he had changed his mind.

"We shouldn't," he whispered softly.

"What are you talking about? I want you," she said and tried kissing him again, but Red wouldn't let her.

"You wanted me this morning, in my office, and that quickly faded away. I don't want you to regret anything. Not again."

"I won't," Liz said, slightly maddened, "And I know you want me."

She slid her hand down but was stopped by him right before she had reached his belt.

"That's not the point. I always want you. But we agreed on wine and talking and that's what we'll do," Red said and lifted Liz's hand up to his lips.

She groaned. "Fine."

Liz made a gesture for him to sit down on her couch while she went into the kitchen to re-emerge a few moments later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. As she passed her bookshelf Liz spotted the picture of herself and Tom. She thought about it for a moment and then turned it around.

"Okay, here we are. Wine, glasses, you pick a topic," Liz said as she let herself fall down next to him.

Red pointed at another framed picture that adorned her living room wall. It was a photograph of her former English class and every kid had signed its name underneath the picture. Everyone had written some nice, kind words of goodbye. All except this girl Courtney Woods, who had just written "won't miss ya".

"That's my former colleague in the FBI," Liz explained, a little surprised he hadn't spotted it the first time he had been to her place.

"You used to be a Fed?" Red asked in surprise.

"Yes."

"Then how come you're back at university?"

"I, uhm, I didn't feel like I was up to the job. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes," Liz lied. This was the perfect timing to tell him about what had really happened, tell him about Tom. He would understand. He would know why she had been hesitant and indecisive, why she found it hard to commit. And then he'd be understanding and kind and nice and Liz would start hating him for it, she would hate the looks he gave her, the words of kindness and it would ruin everything.

Instead she wrapped her arm around him and rested her head on his chest.

"And you?" Liz asked, "Have you always been teaching at university?"

"That's a long story. Sure you want to hear that now?"

"Yes," Lizreplied with a smile and closed her eyes to listen to him.

And so, Red told him of how he became a college professor after being one of the most celebrated Navy Admiral, top of his class, Naval Intelligence Officer.

Liz woke up when something tickled her ear. Still very sleepy she tried to stretch her body only to realize that she was being held tightly. Red had his arms wrapped around her, his chest still pressed against her back and Liz realized that they must have fallen asleep like that on the couch the night before. She could tell that Red had also woken up as his face was nestled somewhere against her hair and he was very sloppily kissing her neck.

"Good morning," she whispered softly, half of what she said mingling with moans at the sensation of his lips touching her skin. He had found her favourite spot yet again and was sucking it lightly.

This was by far the nicest way she had been woken up in a very, very long time. Next to a wonderful man who loved her and who held her. Even, or especially in her sleepy state she wanted him. The morning had always been her time. Clara made an attempt to turn around and look at him, kiss him back but Red held her firmly, using his hand to push her hips against his crotch.

"Good morning," he replied throatily and with a hint of cheekiness right as she noticed his erection.

Liz suddenly felt wide awake, the thought of him so close to her and ready excited her immensely. Red groaned slightly when she started grinding her hips against him. His hand wandered down her leg and back up under her dress, his short nails teasing her skin just enough to make her shiver.

"Lizzie, what are you doing?" John asked desperately as if still trying to control himself, his hand seeking out the front side of her knickers and rubbing against the fabric, "I wanted to wait until you were ready."

"Oh, I'm ready," Liz breathed.

It seemed as if he had only waited her for to say it. In one swift movement Red had turned Liz on her back and positioned himself on top of her, the bulge in his trousers now pressing deliciously against her own crotch. He looked at her for a moment before bending down to kiss her lips passionately, longingly, his tongue sweeping over her own. Liz moaned into his mouth, already crazy with lust. She had waited through an entire evening and now in the morning it seemed to have grown worse. She rolled her eyes as he took his sweet time caressing her neck with his lips.

"Oh, for God's sake, undress me already," she demanded impatiently.

"Hey," Red looked up until his eyes met hers, "Keep being bossy and I'll go extra slow."

"Sorry," Liz mumbled quickly and reached for his collar. She dragged him closer, back to her mouth and started unbuttoning his shirt. Finally Red reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards over her head and Liz felt free without it as his naked torso touched her own. He obviously loved the way she dug her nails into the skin of his back and Liz would have done anything to bring his body closer to her own, to feel the heat of him directly on her own skin.

Red unhooked her bra and carefully freed her off it, the palm of his hand gently stroking her breasts. Liz watched his mesmerized gaze but her own arousal was starting to become too much to bear.

"Do something, please," she begged, grabbing his cock through the fabric of his trousers. It was hard and hot and she wanted him inside her now.

Red reached for her face and pulled her closer for another kiss.

"Patience, love," he quickly glanced down at her hand that was teasing his erection even more, "It's not just gonna go away."

Red moved down, removing her knickers and positioned himself between her legs, his hands softly resting on the side of her hips. Liz groaned involuntarily as his wet, hot tongue slipped between her fold, causing her own body to move against him instantly. He moved his tongue skilfully, yet agonizingly slow. She reached for his hair, burying her hands in it, trying to direct a rhythm, make him go faster but he stuck to his own pace, driving Liz insane with desire.

"Please," she begged, her breath coming out short and ragged as she felt her orgasm slowly build up. Just a little more, just as little faster.

"Please," Liz moaned again and this time he seemed to have heard her, his tongue pushing down harder. She threw her head back into the pillows and laughed as the waves of release washed over her body, laughed at the sweetness of it.

Red had stopped and was slowly making his way back up to her, pressing another kiss to her mouth and stealing the little air she had.

"Is something funny?" he asked carefully, appearing a tiny bit insecure.

"No," she replied, panting. Liz was still smiling, "You're amazing."

Red suddenly sat up and Liz was already worried he might get dressed and leave but to her relief he instead started stripping out of his pants and underwear. Her gaze dropped to the erection between his thighs. He reached inside the pocket of his trousers and found a condom.

"Here, let me," Liz took it from him. She sat down next to him and nervously started to open the wrapping.

"Are you okay?" Red asked, reaching out to steady her hand, "Do you want to stop? It's okay if you do. There's no point in rushing things."

Liz looked at him, smiling. She hadn't been so sure of anything for a long while.

"I want you," she reassured him, pushing the condom down on his erection.

One one movement she swing herself into his lap and pushed his head against the backrest of the couch with a kiss to the lips.

"And I'm sure," Liz added just before she lowered herself on top of, taking in the whole length of him, unable to stop herself from gasping when he was finally inside of her.

She heard Red groaning beneath her when she started riding him, but it wasn't enough for her. She wanted to hear him call out her name.

His hands slid around her waist, trying to hold her steady, yet Liz ignored him. This was her time. She decided now how fast this was going to be.

"Not so fast, control freak," Red uttered, followed by a series of moans.

"Not sorry," Liz replied breathlessly and with a smirk, letting him in deeper with ever thrust as she continued to push down on top of him.

His hands reached for her upper back and shoulders as if desperately trying to find somewhere to hold on to when she pushed him over the edge and he came as she had wanted him to come, with her name on his lip, the guttural sound of his voice and the last thrust almost taking her with him.

Red pulled her down, gently sucking at her lip.

"See, that's what you get for rushing," he reminded her with a malicious grin as if he knew she had just been about to come for him a second time.

Not that Liz really minded that much. She felt wonderfully spent and relived as she let herself sink into the sofa cushions next to him but a gaze at the clock told her she wasn't going to feel like that for very much longer. University classes were about to start soon and it would look quite odd if she and the professor were both late for class.

"We should do that again very, very soon," she heard Red whisper right before he went to kiss her hair.

She turned around to look at him. "How soon were you thinking?"

Red gave a slight shrug. "Tonight? My place?"

"Sounds lovely," Liz agreed with a smile and started to collect her clothes, "I'm heading for the shower. My rather big shower. The shower that's big enough for two."

"Say no more," Red jumped up and wrapped his arms around her, his naked body pressed against hers when he kissed her.

"No, no, no, none of that," Liz reminded him and gently pushed him away, "We're going to be late for class."

"You'll be excused," he replied, his voice barely a whispers as his lips brushed against her ear.

"No, we're not going to be late because we'll take a quick shower and I'll make us some breakfast and then we'll be right on time."

Red groaned. "Yes, boss."

Clara gave him a judging look to determined if he had really given up or if he was going to try and seduce her in the shower again anyway.

"Alright," she replied.

OOO

"Stop it," Liz giggled as he nibbled her earlobe from behind, "I'm trying to make breakfast."

"And I'm trying to get you to stop making breakfast," Red replied, laughing and taking the spatula from her hands.

"Oh, burnt French toast, is that what you want?"

"Not at all," Red raised his hands and took a step back, "That would be a waste."

"Then back off," Liz demanded, stealing the spatula back from him, "It'll be done in a few minutes."

Red did what she had asked of him and leaned against the frame of the kitchen door, watching her closely.

"Do you have plans for the weekend?" he suddenly asked.

"Not yet," she replied, "Why are you asking?"

"Well," Red started, trying to sound very matter-of-factly, "You know I had planned to go fishing at the Welsh coast. You could come with me."

"I'm not really into fishing, sorry," Liz said and turned her attention back to the oven. She knew it wouldn't be about fishing if they went away together, but it felt a little rushed. She had only just decided to give him a chance and spending a whole weekend together wasn't really what she had planned for this point of their relationship.

"I don't have to go fishing," Red explained, "We could just enjoy the landscape, take a long walk on the beach, take the boat for a little spin, have tea in front of the fireplace. Or make love in front of it, whatever you like."

It was really mean of him, making it sound like heaven. A part of her really wanted to go, but another part was still hesitant.

"I'm moving to fast, am I not?" Red raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know," Liz said honestly, "Can I think about it?"

"Sure, I'm leaving Friday after class. You can tell me then if I'll be in the company or a beautiful woman or a fishing pole."

Liz let out a small laugh. "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 718 40
Cillian Murphy fanfic: Clementine has trouble settling into her second year at the University of Colorado, Boulder. She faces the challenge of socia...
525 36 37
"Why would you choose me? Of all people, a loser like me?" "Because I can't leave you alone, it's like were inseparable," Elizabeth Anderson was a si...
4.3K 75 6
Admiral Reddington is a widow with three gorgeous daughters; he desperately needs help with us younger one seeing as he's busy and is never really a...
9.7M 218K 20
"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year." Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a...