*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

Door R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... Meer

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ
ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

1.1K 38 5
Door R0s3Th3C4t

You walked around the statues, seeing each character: Bobby BearHug, Bubba Bubbaphant, CraftyCorn, DogDay, Hoppy Hopscotch, KickinChicken, PickyPiggy, and last, CatNap. His statue had fallen over, and not seeing his info on his part, their voice lines to play. Expressing to their personalities, the pace looked lovely for it to be left for good. 

You pressed each of their buttons, starting with Hoppy. 

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉

ᴜɴᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴛ, ʜᴏᴘᴘʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴏʀ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ, sʜᴇ 'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs sʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴇ

"𝑰'𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉! 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?" 

𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒚𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒚

ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ? ᴘɪᴄᴋʏᴘɪɢɢʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ. ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏғᴜʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ғᴜᴇʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴡʜʏ sʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇs ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴅɪᴇᴛ. sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴘʙ&ᴊ's ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ.

"𝑯𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆! 𝑰'𝒎 𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒚𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒚, 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒕!"

𝑫𝒐𝒈𝑫𝒂𝒚

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴅᴏɢᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴɴʏ, sᴛʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀs! ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʀᴜsᴛs ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ.

"𝑫𝒐𝒈𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔......𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉!"

𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒓𝑯𝒖𝒈

ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ, ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ sᴏᴜʟ, ʙᴏʙʙʏ ʙᴇᴀʀʜᴜɢ sʜᴏᴡs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴏʀ sᴍᴀʟʟ, ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇʀs ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪs ᴇɴʀɪᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ, sᴏ ɪs sʜᴇ.

"𝑯𝒊! 𝑰'𝒎 𝑩𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒉𝒖𝒈! 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?"

𝑲𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴋɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴏғ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs. ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴜᴘ, ʙʀᴜsʜ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴏғғ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴋ: "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ?"

"𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝑰'𝒎 𝑲𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏! 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕?"

𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂 𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕

ʙᴜʙʙᴀ ʙᴜʙʙᴀᴘʜᴀɴᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀs. ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴠᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴇᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪʟʟɪᴀɴᴛ, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂 𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕-𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖!"

𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒚𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒏

ᴀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴄʀᴀғᴛʏᴄᴏʀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs. ᴄʀᴀʏᴏɴs, ᴘᴇɴᴄɪʟs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ᴄʀᴀғᴛʏᴄᴏʀɴ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ sʜᴀᴘᴇ.

"𝑯-𝑯𝒊...𝑰'𝒎 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒚𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒏. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!?"

CatNap didn't have his since the statue was down, he was removed for reasons you remember, off the TV News years ago. You walked in the statue, down the stairs, and saw wires to the plugin. Where each station lights up, the cables showing where each one goes and went,  you opened the door, as the kid passed down the key.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚢.. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕.. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝.. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎." The call ended, and you walked out of the statues. You saw a cut-out of Bunzo, remembering how he had risked his own life.

You started having flashbacks; you were back at the game station, seeing Mommy and Bunzo ready to fight Huggy. Bunzo looked back at you and smiled. "ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴɪᴄᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴘᴀʀᴛʏsᴛᴀʀ!" You heard Bunzo's voice. You snapped out of the trance and continued with your new mission.

You were walking around to see each of the buildings; you walked up one building, you walked around it, and you saw a little CatNap plushie playing CG5 music. You started listening to the music.

It was amazing, but you were confused by the radio playing the music of CG5 in the first place, but you ignored it and carried on with the mission.

You headed to the dome; you walked in to see three containers and red smoke around a little. Cables around each container, "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚉𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 '𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎'. 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚆𝙴 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎."

You walked around the production zone, and it was pretty huge. You walked into a room and saw a CatNap cut-out. You pressed the button, but he didn't make a sound. He was breathing. You ignored the cut-out and continued on with your walk, you found the battery. You grabbed it, carried it to the door, and put it in. The door opened, and you walked inside, 

You found a tape and put it on the TV. It was talking about the grab-pack 2.0; you looked to your right to see the new grab-pack, and you walked over to it and put it on. You now had a purple hand that could lift you on purple hand prints. 

You switched hands; you lifted yourself up on the plate and landed on the metal up above. You walked into the room; you turned right and left, walking downstairs. 

You continued walking, using the purple hand to lift up; you saw that a floor was broken and you could fall to your death. You used the purple hand to lift yourself up again; you jumped across the floor and landed seeing a river of blood. Or gas, you couldn't tell from it flowing across, you jumped across, you saw no purple hand print. There was a yellow lever and you pulled to yourself. 

You pulled it down and stepped onto it; you saw the purple handprint on it, hit it and landed on a yellow pipe. You pulled the lever for it to go across and jumped on it, and laned. You could go to the door since it was gated up.

You pulled the thing again, jumped up, crossed the door, and started walking up the stairs. You noticed there were more puzzles, and you groaned. 

SKIP TIME 

(I wanted this to be finished already for you guys to read this, so I cut that puzzle part not to make this chapter longer)

You walked out to notice the machine was powered now, and you needed to activate more cables to make it go left entirely. You pressed the button as the gas went to the middle, the machine shut off and went offline. "Great, maybe that wasn't enough power for the machine.." you said and groaned.

You heard the phone start to ring; you picked it up. "𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘! 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛" Oillie said, "Maybe you did it on purpose.." You muttered "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢-.. 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚎. 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔-𝚞𝚙 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔" He hanged up the phone, you started to head out and everything was dark. You grabbed your flash light and turned it on to find the statue, you walked down the stairs in the statue, Oillie slid down the key as the key went down the pipe.

You took the key, and walked out, headed to Home Sweet Home, you walked up the stairs, and opened the door, the door opened as you walked inside. CatNap watching form the windows, he grabbed the walkie-talkie "͟H͟u͟g͟g͟y͟.͟.͟"͟  CatNap said, "͟Y͟/͟N͟'͟s͟ ͟h͟e͟r͟e͟.͟.͟.͟ ͟I͟'͟l͟l͟ ͟b͟l͟e͟w͟ ͟t͟h͟e͟ ͟g͟a͟s͟ ͟s͟o͟ ͟y͟o͟u͟ ͟c͟a͟n͟ ͟e͟n͟t͟e͟r͟ ͟t͟h͟e͟ ͟n͟i͟g͟h͟t͟m͟a͟r͟e͟.͟.͟.͟"͟  Huggy was heard "ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜɴᴢᴏ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ.." Bunzo listened in to it all, Bunzo was in the Home Sweet Home, he was bloody all over, he walked out running to find you in the house.

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.

𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔!

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺: 𝟏,𝟑𝟓𝟐

𝟐/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.5K 265 18
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] [𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶] [𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜] 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊�...
10K 90 8
You read the title so just give me ideas because I'm bored and I wanted to write Poppy playtime stuff also I none of the art that's show in this book...
4.5K 184 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...
131K 4.4K 26
𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔗𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 �...