Perfect Disaster - Isaac Lahey

By Jellyy-Bean

IN WHICH Ariel Jocelyn Grimes finds herself in Beacon Hills to kill the one who killed her sister but got cau... More

Perfect Disaster
Prologue
Act one
Chapter 1 : French Class
Chapter 2 : Detention
Chapter 3 : The mysterious Boyfriend
Chapter 4 : The Fire Witch
Chapter 5 : The Bad Feeling
Act two
Chapter 7 : New Friendship
Chapter 8 : The first punch
Chapter 9 : Erica
Chapter 10 : I had a sister...
Chapter 11 : The Plan
Chapter 12 : Are you crazy !
Chapitre 13 : I killed someone....
Chapter 14 : Wanna be...

Chapter 6 : New beginning

133 7 58
By Jellyy-Bean

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 6 :
| New beginning |

It's been a week since her little sister has passed away, and the pain in her heart still feels unbearable.
Every moment feels like a struggle, and the heaviness in her chest seems never-ending. Memories of their laughter, their shared secrets, and their unbreakable bond flood her mind, bringing both comfort and sorrow.

It's been a week since the girls talked to Bianca's mom about leaving town to go back to Beacon Hills. They hadn't told her about Ellie's death, as they didn't want to burden her with such heartbreaking news. Bianca's mom, Mrs. Bloom, had always been like a second mother to all of them, providing guidance, comfort, and unconditional love. They knew that telling her about Ellie's passing would shatter her heart.

"Hi dad," said Bianca to her dad as they walked into the apartment. It had been years since they last visited, and nothing seems to had changed.

Her dad smiled warmly at them, his eyes reflecting joy. "Welcome back, girls. It's great to have you home," he replied, placing a hand on both oh their shoulder. The warmth of his touch brought a sense of comfort and familiarity, easing the tension that lingered in the air. The friends exchanged a grateful smile.

"We don't have time to chat," started Ariel as she placed her bags on the floor. "We need to meet with the principal."

"Already ?" asked Mr. Bloom, clearly surprised by the urgency in her voice. "You girls just arrived," he added, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes, we know," Bianca replied with a small smile. She just saw her dad and she already needs to leave for school. "After all, it's a school day."

Mr. Bloom looked at the time on his watch. "You're right." he said with a nod, realizing that his daughter was right. "Then, I'll see you girls, tonight." He said, kissing their forehand like we used to do when their were little.

The gesture brought back memories of simpler times, when they would run into his arms without a care in the world. Now, they were all grown up, but the love between them remained just as strong. As they looked into each other's eyes, they knew that no matter how much time passed, their bond would always be unbreakable.

They smiled and leaves.

●●--●●

"I'm sorry ladies," says the principal looking at the girls. "There's missing a lot of informations in your files. It seems like some crucial details are either incomplete or have not been updated."

Ariel looks at the principal's name on the desk. Looking at the name tag, she knew she 'heard' that name somewhere. It was like a distant memory trying to resurface in her mind. As she racked her brain, trying to place where she had heard the name before, a sudden realization hit her. It was the name of her hunter, a hunter she had been running from for many years ago. She couldn't believe she had run into someone from her past in such a random way.

She shakes her head to chase away this thought and looked back at him, her eyes locked with his. "Mr. Gerard Argent, please look again. Everything is there." Ariel said compelling Mr.Argent.

He looked at the files again while Bianca's whispered to her best friend, her voice barely audible in the busy office.

"Ariel, I can't shake this feeling that something is off with Mr. Argent," she confided, her eyes darting towards their principal.

Ariel raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Bianca's words. "You think he could be involved in something shady ?" she whispered back, her curiosity piqued. She knew who he was and what he's doing in his spare times, she never told her that she's been running from his family.

Bianca nodded, a worried expression crossing her face. "I don't know, but it's just a gut feeling."

"You're right. Everything is there." He admitted, interrupting their 'secret' conversation.

He got up from his chair, they did the same, mirroring his actions. "Welcome to Beacon Hills High School."

Ariel gave him a small smiles and took Bianca's hand to drag her out of the office. "Let's blend in."

Bianca kissed her best friend's hand and exclaimed, "Let's find the son of a bitch !" The two friends shared a fierce determination in their eyes as they set out on their mission. They had been wronged, and now it was time to seek justice.

Ariel was ready to face any obstacles or any person who comes in her way. She was ready to commit the impossible she had to. She wasn't scare anymore. She was ready to kill the persons who had betrayed her, her ex, Derek Hale, the one who killed her sister. No one was gonna stopped her. The pain and anger that had been boiling inside her for weeks had reached its boiling point, and she was determined to seek vengeance.

Little did she knew, someone was about to make her changes her mind.

●●--●●

Ariel and Bianca walked in the classroom, interrupting their test, at least that's what it looked like since the teacher wasn't speaking.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to turn their heads towards the new arrivals. Bianca smiled and waved 'hi' to them, her face lighting up with genuine excitement. Her warmed welcome was a reflection of her friendly and outgoing nature, always ready to embrace new connections.

On the other hand, Ariel, standing beside Bianca, looked at them with no interest. Her lacked of enthusiasm was evident, as if a thick wall had built up between her and the outside world.

Ariel turned her head towards the teacher and gave him a paper from the principal.

"You must be the new students," said the teacher, taking the paper from her hands. "I'm Mr. Harris, you're chemistry teacher."

"I smell something weird," whispered a boy to his best friend, behind him. Ariel could hear him perfectly, her senses attuned to the slightest sound and movement.

"What ?" Asked his friend, curious of what his best friend was smelling. "I hope it's not me. I washed myself this morning."

"I don't really know," he whispered, doesn't want to get caught in their conversation. "The second, they walked in, something was not right."

"You think they're like you ?" The friend asked, a little too loud.

"This is a pop quiz Mr. Stilinski," Said Mr. Harris to the boys, annoyed. "If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." He added, tired of his nonsense.

"Can you do that ?" Stilinski asked, worried for his 'career'.

"I'll see you at 3:00 for detention," he said before looking back at the girls. "Ms. Ariel Grimes, takes place beside Jackson," he said while pointed to the guy. "And you, Ms. Bianca Bloom, takes place beside Stiles," he concluded, gesturing towards another individual.

Ariel looked at her best friend before walking towards this Jackson guy, sad being apart from her while Bianca went to sat beside Stiles.

"I have a feeling he's gonna get on my nerves," she whispered to herself without knowing Scott could hear her. She sat on the seat, beside Jackson, trying to shake off her apprehension.

"You're pretty." Jackson said without hesitation, his voice filled with genuine admiration. His words caught her off guard.

"Yeah I know," she responded confident. Ariel knew she was pretty, she didn't need nobody to tell her. With her luscious locks cascading down her back and piercing blue eyes that could captivate anyone, she exuded a natural beauty that was hard to ignore. Confidence radiated from her every step, as she walked with grace and poise. "But don't make romantic scenarios in your head, okay ?" She said, turning her head to him.

He couldn't help but chuckled at her words, "Don't worry Sweetheart, I won't let my imagination run wild."

Ariel rolled her eyes before putting her head on the table, feeling the cold surface on her forehead. She let out a deep sigh, already exhausting from this boring conversation.

Closing her eyes, Ariel tried to block out the chaos around her. The sound of breathing, pencil clicking and whispered from the people around her faded into the background as she focused on her own breathing. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Slowly, she felt her body start to relax.

"Dude. Your nose." She could heard the boy in front of them say to Jackson and she felt him getting up but she doesn't move, stilled trying to focus on her breathing. The air around her felt heavy, and her heart races in her chest. She knows she needs to stay calm, but the panic threatens to engulf her.

Scott got up from his seat when his done with the pop quiz and went to sat beside Ariel, who doesn't move a muscle. "Hey..." he whispered to her, placing his cheeks on the table. "It's gonna sound crazy but I can hear your heart beat racing super fast."

She lifted her head super fast, confused on how he could hear it. Her heart races as she tries to piece together the puzzle of his uncanny perception. Was he some sort of mind reader ? Or perhaps he had some extraordinary hearing ability that allowed him to pick up even the faintest of sounds ? Or maybe his like her ?

Unable to contain her curiosity, she mustered the courage to ask him, "How did you hear that ? It was barely audible."

He didn't have time to answer, that the bells ring, announcing the end of the class.

"Scott c'mon !" his friend shouted his name.

Ariel followed Scott's movement until he's out of her gaze, a mischievous smile forming on her lips. As she watched him disappear into the crowd, a playful twinkle dances in her eyes.

"I have a feeling he knows where Derek is." She said to her best friend.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Hi guys ! 🩵

Welcome to the first chapter of Act Two !

I'm so happy you're still here !

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Perfect Disaster !

Thank you for being here !

Feel free to comment & like !

TIKTOK FOR FANFIC EDITS :
@chvrmingediting

See you soon in Act Two !

-נєℓℓуувєαи

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3.6K 36
Stiles Stilinksi x male oc Isaac Lahey x male oc Meet Arlo, Scott half brother, through his father. When Rafael goes to Beacon Hills to investigate t...
126 3 1
⤷★𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 " seriously isaac? my sister, of all people?!" " dude, i cant help it..it's just rebel rules." •••••• TEEN WOLF , isaac lahey...
94.9K 2.6K 28
It all started when he bumped into her and it all ended with two arrows. isaac lahey x oc mature content season 2
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...