Bepanah ishq โค๏ธ

By motichoorkeladdoo

Peep in to know ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

2

698 109 20
By motichoorkeladdoo

Gradually, the girl became more and more comfortable and within a short time she became completely calm. Sidharth took a deep breath and tried to withdraw his hand, but due to the girl's turning, his palm came under her cheek. Sidharth felt a strange tingling sensation in his entire body as if it was a familiar touch.

He don't know what happened to him that Sidharth couldn't pull his hand back in that moment, he sat near the bed folding his legs. He took one look at the girl who was looking very beautiful, with a completely innocent face. This was the first time he had seen such innocence but the next moment he turned his gaze away.

"Yun hi sajti thi bewafai uske bhi chehre par, hum hi pagal the ki uski iss Adaa par marr mite" Sid said slowly and closed his eyes. After every little while, the girl was muttering something in her sleep, pleading to be left alone and Sidharth was trying to make her sleep by patting her on the head. Similarly, we did not realize when the sun took over the sky by pushing the moon. The Sunrays fell on the girl's face from the window and she tried to open her eyes. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked around, seeing an unknown place she sat down in fear. When she looked to the right, she saw Sidharth sleeping on the ground resting his head on the side of the bed, and she screamed.

"Ka.. Kaun ho.. tum.. main.. main yahan kaise?" The girl was asking while screaming, Sidharth got up with a jerk after hearing her voice. He was trying to calm her down, but the girl was dragging herself backwards and asking questions. The girl's attention was drawn to her clothes which were changed, then her eyes went to Sidharth who was shirtless. Wrong thoughts filled up in her mind. She got scared and started moving back, she was about to fall on the other side of the bed but Sidharth climbed on the bed and pulled her towards himself.

"Ch..chhodo... chhodo mujhe... tu.. tumhari himmat kaise.. hui.. me..mere kareeb aane ki... Bachao.. mujhe... koi haiii... helpppp...." She pushed him and came down from the bed while screaming for help. She moved towards the door to run away but due to the injury on her foot, she was about to stumble and fall but Sidharth caught her. The girl was trying to free herself from the grip of Sidharth's arms. "Ch...chhodo mujhe... I said leave me.... koi Bachao.... helpp"

"Shhhhh.... chup bilkul chup" Sid said gritting his teeth while holding her with one hand and placing his other hand on her mouth. The girl closed her eyes in fear of the sound of his shouting but she kept pushing him backwards by placing her hand on his chest. Sid got stumbled and fell on the bed with her. She was under him and pinched her nails on his chest.

"Jungli billi..." Sid said and the girl opened her eyes. She looked at his face and then his chest which have marks of nails and some marks were so deep that a few lines of blood were visible there. She immediately took her hands back.

"Areee jungli billi, tere gale mein speaker fit hai kya ?" Sid asked geting irritated and her eyes went wide. "Subha subha paii-paii shuru kar diya.. saala bhalai ka toh koi zamana hi nahi hai. Jungle ke raaste mein behosh Padi thi... jungli jaanwar tujhe apna dinner or breakfast banate agar main tujhe yahan leke nahi aata.. raat mein na chain se soyi na sone diya.. har 10 minute mein tere andar Kaali maata ghus rahi thi... puri raat kharab ho gyi or abh subha subha shuru ho gayi... isse achha toh tujhe udhar hi chhod kar aata... thank you bolne ki jagha tu toh apne par hi haath saaf kar rahi hai" he said and she was looking at him with wide Eyes.

"Abh kuch bolegi bhi... kaisi ladki hai Rey tu ? Main tereko ghar leke aaya.. bachaya, teri wajha se meri raat or subha barbaad hui or tu thank you bolne ki jagha ghoore jaa rahi hai mereko..... aeeeee jungli billi thank you bol".

"Ghoor kya rahi hai ? Khayegi kya ? Chal thank you bol... help kiya na main Tera... chal abh achha manners dikha ke thank you bol apan ko"

"Kaha na ghoor mat" sidharth was speaking continuously but suddenly she bites him on his hand. He immediately took his hand back and said "sach mein jungli billi hai reyy tu.... kaata mereko".

"Haan toh kabse mere munh pe haath rakh ke thank you bol... thank you bol kar rhe hain aap... kaise bolu ?" The girl said slowly. Her tone had softened and a distinct sweetness was felt in her voice. Sidharth would hardly have heard such a sweet voice before, as if jaggery and honey had been mixed in his ears.

"Abhi teekhi mirchi bani aag ugal rahi thi or abh mishti doi ban gayi" Sid thought to himself. He looked at her and she was looking down. He saw that she is somehow awkward and uncomfortable and then he realised their position. They both were on the bed and he was laying over her. He tried to get up but fell on her again as his locket was tangled in her hairs. She tries to free it but failed.

"Ek... ek minute main karta hu"

She looked at him and took her hands back.

"Sunnn" sidharth called her and she looked at him. Her hazel eyes have different kind of attraction in them and even Sidharth couldn't control himself being lost in them.

Tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge
Qaatilana.. qaatilana adaa se ek din is dil ko..
Hansayenge, rulayenge maar hi daalenge

Even without any mascara or kohl, the beauty of those eyes can slay anyone. Perhaps Sidharth would not have been able to free himself from the hypnotism of those eyes if the girl had not looked down.

"Aese nahi ho raha... turn hona padega" Sid said distracting himself from those eyes and she nodded. He turned to other side with her. Now she is above him and he is under her. She was trying to keep herself away from him and he was trying to free his locket from her hairs.

Tere naina.. naina, naina!
Kaatilana bade naina.. naina!
Tere naina.. naina, naina!
Kaatilana bade naina.. naina..

"Ho gaya" saying so he immediately stood up and she also stood up correcting her clothes.

"Tu rest Kar... doctor ne tujhe aaram karne ko kaha hai" saying so he started leaving from there.

"Su..suniye" she called.

"Haan bol na... phirse merepe chilla ke mere kaan ke Parde phaadne hain kya?"

"Na.. nahi... woh.. thank you.. aapne meri help ki.. aap mujhe yahan lekar aaye... Agar aapne meri help nahi kari hoti toh... woh...woh log... thank you.. par.. abh mu.. mujhe jaana hoga... help ke liye thank you" saying so she again tried to move towards the door when she got stumbled and was about to fall when Sid holds her in his arms. She was looking at him and he was glaring her..

"Tereko ek baar mein kuch samjh nahi aata? Pair main chot Lagi haii lekin tujhe abhi pt Usha banna hai... chup karke baith jaa warna agar mera upar ka maala phira na toh taang tod ke baithaunga.... chal baith... bola na baith" he shouted and she closed her eyes.

"Chhodenge toh baithungi na... chhodiye" she said slowly.

"Yahan se hilna nahi" saying so he left her.

"Woh log mujhe dhundhte hue yahan bhi aajayenge... mujhe jaana hoga... aapne mujhe bachaya toh kya zabardasti karenge ?"

"Jayada chu chapad mereko pasand nahi haii... yeh mera ilaka haii Sidharth Agnihotri ka... yaha meri ijazat ke bina parinda bhi aana jaana nahi karta.... dar mat... tereko yahan koi kuch ni kar payega... yeh bata kon the woh log or tere peeche kyu pade the ?"

When Siddharth asked this question, the girl's face paled.

"Hey Durga maa... amake sahaya karoona (help me) agar sach bola or inhone mujhe wapas wahan... nahi nahi... bohot mushkil se khud ko uss narak se nikala hai durga maa... main wapas wahan nahi jaungi" she thought to herself. Sid again asked her bringing her back from her thoughts. "Woh mujhse... jabardasti... jabardasti shaadi karna chahte the... Maine.. mana Kiya toh... peeche aaye" she replied.

"Bass bass samajh gaya.. number de tere gharwalon ka... bulata hu unhein aake le jayenge tujhe"

"Mera koi nahi haii... Maa thi woh... char mahine pehle marr gayi.."

"Hmm.. chal theek haii... abh meri baat sun agar tu bahar jayegi toh woh log tujhe phirse dhundhenge... woh log yahan nahi aa sakte... tu chahe toh yahan ruk sakti hai... abhi aaram kar... pair ka chot gehra haii or tune kood kood ke aur gehra kar liya haii... naashta bhijwata hu tere liye... phir dawai le lena" he said as casually as he could and started to leave.

"Su.. suniye" she again called him.

"Arghh... abh kya hai bol "

"Main yahan kaise... Matlab aapko mujh par koi ehsaan karne ki jarurat nahi hai'

"Ohhh hello main terepe koi ehsaan nahi kiya... yahan free fokat mein koi nahi rehta.. apan koi samaz sevak nahi haii... idhar rehna hai toh tereko mere liye kaam karna padega"

"Kaam ? Aagye na apni asliyat par" she said with wide Eyes and sid glared her.

"Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap mujhpe meherbaani karenge or badle mein mujhse apni zaruratein puri karwayenge toh aap galat hain" she said rudely and threw a hateful gaze at him. Firstly her changed clothes, then shirtless Sidharth and now his this 'kaam' thing Made her mind filled up with wrong things.

Sid's veins popped out in anger hearing her. He moved towards her and placed his hand on the back of her neck and made her look up. He then said on her face "Achha or kya Hai Meri zarurat... zara main bhi toh jaanu... aeeee jungli billi bol na... kya hai meri zarurat? Tujhse puch raha hu main... bol na"

To be continued....

Hope you all liked it ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 3.8K 20
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  โคโค๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™...
82.6K 10.5K 41
Kuch to different milega ๐Ÿ˜
66.8K 9.7K 61
***
237K 16.1K 32
Journey of her making him realise that it's love Journey of themโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ Will Sid ever understand that it's love not just responsibility Will ever they t...