Observing Worlds on Olympus

By Xifos_Gladius

The annual visit that Camp Halfblood can make to Mount Olympus during the Winter Solstice does not go as usua... More

Prologue - What's going on?
Chapter 2 | Leaders
Chapter 3 | Discussion and Mortals
Chapter 4 | Mortals
Chapter 5 | Discussion and Mortals II
Chapter 6 | Pantheons
Chapter 7 | Pantheons II
Chapter 8 | ¿Multiverse? part 1

Chapter 1 | Children of the Big 3?

1K 14 0
By Xifos_Gladius

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

+++++++++++++++

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

+++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 4 o 5.The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

+++++++++++++++++++

"Time for some happy beating."

While almost everyone present on Olympus was watching with great attention the projection behind where the thrones of the members of the Olympic council were, which showed Santa Claus fighting the criminals who imprisoned the family for the money they had.

Oceanus, along with his wife Tethys, were attentive to the power emanating from projection, and despite the fact that millennia had passed since they felt an equal power, they recognized that it was the power of the primordials. And that only gave them questions, for even before Uranus itself was dethroned, one or another primordial had withdrawn from the mortal world, preferring to be in their own realms or had gone into a deep sleep.

And during the reign of Kronos, as well as in the first centuries of Zeus' reign, it became common for the rest of the primordials to do the same.

Why did they wake up?, Why did they intervene now?, What did they want to show them?, were some of the questions that the eldest of the titans and his wife had. So both titans were attentive to feeling the presence of every individual around them, Olympus and more, trying to find the primordials.

However, that led them to realize the existence of their nephews' sons, so they briefly averted their gaze to the sons of Hades, Zeus, as well as Poseidon.

Only the two elder brother gods of Zeus noticed that their uncles were looking at their respective sons, so they discreetly held the gaze with the titan duo.

But the titans of the sea gave unimpressed glances to their two nephews, neither of them would blame the children for the actions or sins of their parents, after all they had had Kronos as a brother and Uranus as a father. Even if one of the demigods was proof of Poseidon's infidelity to his daughter.

Instead, they gave Poseidon an annoyed look, while to the surprise of Rhea's children, the oldest of the Titans discreetly manipulated his power to cover the children of Hades and Poseidon, as they were the ones in the most danger, after all Hades had been the most sensible and righteous of the 3 brothers, not to mention that he got along better with Poseidon than with Zeus, while the king of Atlantis had relaxed over the centuries, while Zeus displayed more Kronos traits.

For their part, both Hades and Poseidon, upon realizing the existence of their respective nephews through their uncle's actions, discreetly agreed to a truce... For now.

However, as Oceanus put that veil on the 3 demigods to hide them from the sight, ears, or other senses of almost everyone else, even if they had them right in front of them, the sea titans felt the power of the primordials again, so they turned their attention to where the half-bloods were and saw other deities and half-breeds appear, some who were sons of Poseidon, but who should have been dead, along with another who was spending his time in the Mediterranean, behind all the audience, but being totally confused and surprised.

"What do they want?" thought the pair of Titans, not understanding the actions of the primordials.

"POSEIDON!" cried Zeus angrily, but before he could argue with his brother, his wife shouted at him

"ZEUS...— and Hera's angry scream, along with the cries that followed, attracted the attention of both titans

"Her marriage didn't do her any good," Tethys told her husband

"She's acting likes he used to before she lived with us" The eldest of the titans commented when he saw that his niece was acting the same as when she arrived in his kingdom along with Rhea to take refuge during the first titan war.

Although it was also the beginning of confirmations about all the stories they had heard about Hera, since they had not been seen in thousands of years.

But why was the goddess of marriage angry?...

The reason was that the projection, which some assumed was showing them the future, showed a beautiful black-haired woman who looked to be 25 years old, and had the same eyes as the lightning god, plus now all the deities could feel the essence of a demigoddess daughter of Zeus more powerful than any of those present.

While the reason for Zeus' scream was that as with the woman on screen, every deity could feel the essence of a demigod son of Poseidon, stronger than any present, but less than that of the woman on screen, while said male was shown with his back to the screen.

An essence that Oceanus, Tethys, and Poseidon himself recognized as that of the sea-green eyed boy next to the brown-haired, blue-eyed woman among those present.

Only much older, which seemed to be because the young man on the screen looked like he was 17 or 18 years old.

"I am Diana of Themyscira. Daughter of... "They heard the woman speak, but she was interrupted by the black-haired man in front of her

"Wait, wait, let me guess. Daughter of Zeus, right?" The man's voice sounded like Poseidon's, only younger and more jovial

Many were surprised at the existence of another daughter of Zeus, with Jason and Thalia being among the most surprised as they stood on opposite sides of the room, unaware of each other's presence, although the former had heard the latter's name when the two blondes next to her shouted her name.

"I should have expected it," Hades said with a growl at the sight of the existence of another daughter of Zeus, at least until to his confusion he could see the woman's soul in the projection, which seemed to alternate between nearly a century and millennia in age.

"Again, Zeus!, AGAIN!" cried an annoyed Hera

"I don't have any daughters," Zeus replied, defending himself against his wife's accusations, while referring to the woman on screen, not realizing that in the way his mortal daughter said it she felt hurt.

"That's right, how did you know?" the woman replied after a moment of surprise

"I met a daughter of Zeus, she looks a bit like you, especially the eyes. Besides, you were most likely his daughter, with what a prostitute he is, no offense," said the man, surprising the woman by the way he referred to the king of Olympus

"He's not mistaken," various individuals said, some in low voices, and others said it without trouble as in the case of a nagged Hades

"POSEIDON!" the youngest of Kronos' sons claimed to his brother, reacting again to feeling the essence of the sea in the black-haired man on screen

"You have no right to claim anything from me!" replied the king of Atlantis. "You have two children here"

"Two children?" Many mestizos could not help but exclaim at the news, and tried to locate which one they did not know, as was the case of Jason and Thalía who from their places with their respective camps tried to find out who the other was.

"Your son is a threat!"

"Your children are more likely to be than one of mine!"

"Maybe they should pay more attention to this one... warning, before you do anything," Oceanus intervened, preventing Zeus from ordering the search for the demigod of the sea to the others present.

But the lightning god glared at the oldest of the Titans, at least until he thought of the words spoken, which ended up making him assume that they were seeing some warning that would prove that their opinion of his brother's children was true.

For their part, the rest of those present were thinking about the implications of the existence of more children of the Big 3, ignorant of their presence, thanks to the actions of the titan of the oceans.

Which was fortunate since the mother of the green-eyed boy was explaining to her what he really was, so now knowing what it was, her own essence was beginning to grow, although for a moment she also had trouble noticing that her son was by her side.

While the other gods of Atlantis looked at their respective king, especially Triton and his mother Amphitrite, in whom some annoyance could be seen, but not at the level of Hera, who again continued to claim Zeus.

Who in turn argued with Poseidon, which quickly turned into an argument, but most of those present tried not to attract attention, and thus not get involved.

CLAP!

A powerful applause given by Oceanus, attracted the attention of everyone else, while the titan himself extended an arm towards the projection so that everyone could see that the image changed

That to the utter surprise of all Greco-Romans, whether gods, demigods, or mortals, they saw what looked like a 19- or 20-year-old version of Poseidon, only that, without the Bermuda shorts or Hawaiian shirt, instead he wore clothes that any mortal of similar age would wear. As he walked towards the throne on Olympus of the king of Atlantis, and watching him grow to the 'normal' height of a god to sit on the throne.

All under the watchful and incredulous gaze of counterparts of the members of the Olympic council, only that, to the surprise of the spectators, both the other Hades and the other Hestia were seated on thrones that were not in the council room.

"Mom," Percy said to his mother, surprised that the young adult on screen looked like an older version of himself, while at the same time noticing the resemblance to the man in the Hawaiian shirt.

"I see it too, Percy," his mother replied

"What?"

Everyone heard the question thrown by the green-eyed man on screen, who seemed confused that the gods' counterparts who were members of the council along with Hades and Hestia were looking at him.

"What do you think you're doing here, demigod?!"

Everyone heard the voice of Zeus in the projection while sounds of a thunderstorm sounded, which would only make the eyes of some roll at the drama of the king of Olympus, if the situation were different. But to everyone's surprise, the green-eyed black-haired man at the screening didn't seem affected by it.

"Huh?" Didn't my father say anything to them?

"Obviously we wouldn't be asking you what you're doing here if we knew..."

"..."

"Well? Aren't you going to answer us, boy?"

Everyone heard the male respond with another question, followed by the answer of Athena's counterpart, before the other Artemis questioned the male.

"Geez... I'm just filling in for my father while he, Lady Amphitrite, Triton, and my sisters take a vacation—

"WHAT?!" — was the most common exclamation among all the spectators, and of course there were more offensive variations

"What kind of madness is this?!" Triton exclaimed, who at first thought that the demigod in protection was trying to usurp his father, seeing that he was not consumed by the power that flowed from the throne of Poseidon.

While the rest of the Atlanteans are confused and curious about the on-screen demigod not being dead from sitting on the throne, as well as what he said about a vacation.

"Are you sure it's not you?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, Apollo," said the god of messengers.

"Is that possible?!" Both Greek and Roman campers questioned their respective coaches, though some hysteria, jealousy, disbelief and/or surprise could be recognized in their voices. But with the Greeks when they tried to ask him they realized that their coach was not with them, because he was explaining to other individuals brought to Olympus part of the current situation.

But some chaos descended among the viewers, who didn't realize that the Olympic council counterparts ended up the same, at least until they heard the on-screen demigod hit the ground with the bottom tip of the trident.

The sound of the trident striking the ground echoed on Olympus, and everyone could swear for a moment that they did not see the annoyed demigod sitting on the throne, but his father.

"Can we just pretend I'm my father to end this meeting? I've got a whole kingdom to take care of in case you don't know"

"No, and first I want you to explain why my brother won't come any more, Perseus Jackson!"

"I think I've already explained it, uncle. He, his wife, Triton, and my sisters decided to take a sabbatical. I was simply given this position on a temporary basis to prevent his duties from going unfulfilled

Everyone's mouths were open, even Oceanus and his wife at the impudence of the demigod in the projection, who didn't seem to mind showing respect to Zeus, or at least paying attention to him, when they saw him fall against Poseidon's throne.

Not to mention that, in the opinion of many, they found it absurd that future versions of the Atlantean gods decided to take a sabbatical, and leaving a demigod in charge of his duties.

Although others made a mental note of the demigod's name, while Percy Jackson himself, stared in total surprise at his 'future' self, as did his mother, and a satyr who was among the Greek campers, out of sight of the sea-green-eyed boy.

"I find it very difficult for my brother to have done such actions. Even if it's his excuse to spend time with his family"

Everyone agreed with what Demeter's counterpart said, only to be surprised by what the other Ares said

"Bah, who cares about that?, If the brat is here, then it means I can fight him as many times as I want!"

Ares, as well as many were surprised and confused about the interest of the 'future version' of the god of war in fighting with the demigod of the sea

"Emh.. yes... about that..."

"What?"

"I'm not going to have enough time to waste my breaks with you. In fact, In fact, In fact, I have a list from my father that I have to complete throughout the year" The young man said as they saw him take out what looked like a sheet of paper written on both sides.

Again mouths open, as well as eyes wide in disbelief of the young adult's attitude on the screen, towards the gods, specifically the one who considers fighting Ares a waste of time. All while they saw him pull out the sheet of paper

A sheet that, when read aloud or at least part of it, generated laughter, angry reactions, and more from the council's counterparts.

"Hit Zeus when he's an idiot. Try not to sleep when Athena speaks. Watch Hermes so he doesn't steal from you. Be patient with Demeter..."

But for the spectators it only caused more disbelief, at the advice of the future king of the sea to his son, especially the first advice.Which obviously caused almost everyone to look at the sea king who looked at the projection with greater disbelief, at the advice of his future self to his son.

"I'll kill that Barnacle Beard when I get back..."

"You know I'm not him, right?"

Once again, the spectators on Olympus heard Athena's counterpart, as well as the apathetic and sarcastic response of the demigod, when the goddess stared at him and to the surprise of those present, the goddess's counterpart only growled at him.

Many were about to say something when they saw that the projection seemed to go through images quickly, as if it were a video, before resuming and showing Dionysus being hit in the face with fish

"How did you do that?"

"My father blessed me to do this work."

"No, I'm not dreaming," a demigod among those present said after pinching himself, believing that he would wake up from whatever is happening on Olympus

While all the others continued to look on in disbelief at the demigod's actions, and for the other Dionysus to let what he did pass.

Almost everyone wondered why the gods had not killed him. Although now they had the answer to how the demigod was capable of growing to the 'normal' height of the gods and sitting on the throne.

At least until they saw the other Olympian council decency to chaos over an argument, while the demigod leaned against the throne of the god of the seas, with total reluctance and resignation, as he said:

"This year will be very, very long."

None of the campers, whether Greek or Roman, as well as hunters and deities, were able to understand how it was possible that there was a demigod like the one shown in the projection, that he was capable of acting like that and that the gods did not kill him, that the demigod's own father along with other gods left him in charge of his own domains to take a break.

But also a combination of jealousy, surprise, envy and more feelings arose in the demigods, especially in the Greeks who had not been recognized in the camp by their respective divine parents.

On the other hand, the Romans wondered how important or respected that son of the sea should be so that the gods overlooked his impudence and lack of respect, which caused very divided opinions among the legion, some opined (in a low voice) that the son of the sea was a danger, other part that he should be part of the legion, others wondered how he managed to get the gods to deem him 'worthy' to take charge of their respective duties for a year and how they could achieve the same, and several other opinions.

All while it never crossed their minds whether the demigod was Greek or Roman.

While others, especially Dionysus or Zeus, wondered what their future versions were thinking to allow the demigod's attitude and lack of respect.

But they had to put thoughts and opinions aside when the projection changed to show the demigod again, still dressed in ordinary mortal clothes as he stood in front of another black-haired male, who appeared to be the same age, but was pale-skinned, as well as a little stockier and an inch or two taller. But unlike the son of the sea, he wore what looked like a kind of black and red Greek garment.

A man who had one eye red and one eye green in the forest, plus somehow his feet were on fire and he didn't seem to be affected or cared about.

Many women present watched the two with great attention as they stared at each other, realizing that both males were very attractive, especially the one with eyes of different color, that even Aphrodite looked at him and shamelessly undressed him with her eyes.

Artemis became aware of the actions of Ares' lover, so she snorted in annoyance at Aphrodite's typical attitude.

"So, you're a son of Hades?"

"Yes, I'm Zagreus, and you?"

"I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."

"Hades!" cried Zeus thunderously, as did Demeter, only less loudly

"First, as our brother said, you have no right to claim anything. And second, I don't have a son named Zagreus," Hades replied in a voice that sent horrible shivers down the spine of almost everyone else

"Still!" was the first thing that occurred to the youngest of the three brothers to say

"Mother, it's all right," Persephone said to her mother's annoyance, before sending a glance at her husband, a look that said they would talk later.

Zeus was about to argue with his older brother, while Artemis muttered in a very low voice "typical men" at the apparent fact that her father and uncles could not keep their word not to procreate any more demigods, when the projection changed, only it had also blocked the gods from any sensation or observation of the souls of the individuals in her, after they felt the essence of the Underworld in the pale black-haired man, who curiously had several facial features similar to the other black-haired man.

But what the projection now showed was Percy Jackson, who now appeared to be in his 30s and 40s, surrounded by various Greek and Roman campers, in some clearing in some snowy forest.

And the mestizos were lying on the ground wounded, with ugly bruises, some bleeding, with broken noses, holding their jaws, writhing in pain, etc. All while the son of the sea stood without a single scratch or bruise.

With the gods feeling again the essence of the individuals shown by the projection, recognizing some with the essence of Nike, Athena, Ares, Nemesis, etc.

"Do you see it? He is a threat to Olympus!" exclaimed Zeus to Poseidon, who pinched the bridge of his nose

"By Chaos, we don't know what's going on, so shut up," replied the king of Atlantis in annoyance

Meanwhile, Hestia and Rhea looked sadly at the king of Olympus.

Although, Zeus was about to say something else when the on-screen demigod spoke

"They're done with this nonsense of knocking down Olympus."

"What?"

"What did he say?"

"Did you hear that right?"

"WHAT?!" —

Those exclamations and more were uttered by several of those present, while Luke, along with everyone he had approached to join Kronos's forces, tensed or paled slightly, only a few of them were looking closely at the injured half-breeds on the screen, but they did not recognize any of them, apart from They noticed that their clothing, apart from the orange and purple t-shirts, was not familiar to them.

"Who dares...?!"

"If you shut up, maybe we'll know!" complained Hades at his younger brother's drama and attitude, though he realized that the green-eyed man in the projection had a soul a few centuries old.

Oceanus, along with his wife, observed the reactions of the gods, thinking that time had not done any good to some of them, since in their eyes they had become immature and foolish. They hoped they were wrong or that the rest would not act that way.

"Why?" asked one of the wounded half-breeds

"Why, what?"

"Why... You support them?... They banished you," the half-breed said between breaths to Jackson

"Banish me? are they still telling that story?... Boy, they didn't banish me, I' left. The gods only declared me an exile about 30 years later, so as not to lose face—

No one expected the answer given, and many gods were about to declare him a liar, when he spoke again

"Do you really know what the fall of the gods would mean? How would it affect you, the demigods?... Obviously not," the adult said to the teens, causing several to become confused as to what the man was referring to and others to simply become enraged at his words. "They are not the first to try and I doubt they will be the last. Some have had more than justifiable reasons, but others... Their reasons have been stupid"

The more the adult version of Percy Jackson talked, the more he surprised everyone.

Luke, along with others like Alabaster, were not at all reassured by what they heard, that it seemed that they would not succeed. With some lesser gods sharing the same feeling.

Others, on the other hand, such as the Mcleans, two girls who were of Latin descent as well as a boy of approximately 10 years old, a woman who along with her son who had Chinese ancestry and several others were still very confused, above all, even though Chiron had tried to explain to some of them.

For his part, Zeus, along with Hera (who for the moment had put aside her anger at her husband) and others were furious that the demigods dared to betray them.

"And the mere fact that they think Kronos would be a better king than the thunder face tells me how naïve they are, how manipulable, ignorant, or they just don't care..."

A hush fell through the council chamber at the mention of demigods trying to help the dethroned king of the Titans, causing individuals like Luke Castellan to become more worried and nervous about being discovered, so they began to think of ways to escape.

Surprisingly, Zeus did not claim anything regarding the son of Poseidon, instead he was trying to identify the demigods in the projection and see if any were present, as well as determine which deities were his parents.

Fortunately for the sons of Hades and Poseidon, the veil of Oceanus still covered them.

"You really don't have the slightest idea what's in the world. And I'm just talking about this world to begin with"

Some found the last words of the son of Poseidon somewhat peculiar, especially to the gods who ended up thinking that perhaps he knew about the other pantheons on the planet, which worried several of the gods.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Confusion and more confusion is what the gods, demigods, legacies and mortals continue to obtain with what they are witnessing, only Oceanus and his wife had a better idea of ​​what is happening, having recognized the power of some of the primordials, but at the same time Like the rest, they are not clear about what is happening, what they want to show them and why.

And the possibility of a conflict between the children of Kronos is felt in the air before unknown children of these.

The references in this chapter are to the fic of "Sabbatical Year" and "The God of Heroes"

If you are interested in reading some more chapters ahead of this fanfic or the others that have been published on ff, AO3 and Wattpad

You can do it on P treon: Xifos&Gladius

The link is in the description of my profile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you liked it, comment and vote in favor, the review helps to improve.I don't own the images, credits to whom it belongs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.7K 44
The Son of the Titan of Time is sent to go to Camp Half-Blood to learn more about the gods and demigods so that the Titans can finally rule over the...
5.1K 217 54
Daphne Evans, a thirteen year old girl. On the outside, she's just an ordinary girl but in reality that's not true. At the age of nine, she watched h...
39.4K 1.3K 24
"I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A HALF-BLOOD..." "AND YOU THINK WE CHOSE TO? THIS IS OUR LIFE PERCY..." "YEAH? WELL IT SUCKS..." ---- grand /grand/ adject...
2.6K 140 11
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...