Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

36. Make me blush

15.3K 1.3K 454
By Mxxnchild07

☆Arhaan's pov ☆

No, she doesn't remind me of anything.

Everything reminds me of her.

The scent of wildflowers flowing through the wind in her hair. So wild. So free.
The most enchanting women I'll ever see.

Her eyes are drinking the light of the last sunrays.
One look at her can keep me in a haze for all my eternal days.

Oh, my trésor. You are the brightest color in my grays and whites.

I want your soft lips to cover me with kiss stains, as long as your one touch can snare all my pain.

The word beautiful does no justice about how she looks right now. She is the most exquisite person I've ever seen. But I think I've already said that before.

The soft rays of sunlight, beams on her face. Making her skin shine in an ethereal glow. As she leans outside of the window, the wind makes her hair and the corner of the dress she's wearing ruffle.

"Love, watch out there, Don't lose that pretty head of yours." I say concerned about the way she leaning too much.

Shooting daggers at me for stopping all her fun, she finally agrees. Settling on her seat again as I focus my eyes back on driving.

Can't let this precious treasure sitting next to me get in any mishap now, can I?

Feeling her gaze on the side of my face, I turn to look at her only to find her, uh looking at me, the way I look at her?

I could already feel my face heating up, there is no time for getting all flustered rightnow.

"Enjoying the view love?" I tease her, as she finally gets out of her daze.

" Um yeah, uh the trees are really pretty."

" I wasn't talking about the trees." I says amused at her subtle way to change the conversation but the blush forming on her cheeks gave it away.

" I hate you." She say, her eyes saying the complete opposite as she turns to look out side the window.

"Maybe you should say that without looking like you want me nine-inches deep inside you." I think.

"What?" She asks, looking at me confused.

Maybe I thought about it outloud.

"Nothing" shrugging off, I look forward the smirk in my face still widely visible.

" I'm getting bored." Looking at me from the corner of her eyes she asks. "Do you have a pen?"

I lean over to her side, my arm grazing a little against hers as I reach for the compartment in front of her.

It's not like I'm doing this on purpose, it was just a coincidence.

As I finally lean back, out of nowhere she picks up my hand, placing it on her bare thigh. My breath hitches ever so slightly as my chest becomes a mess again.

Fingers interwined, her synchronised breaths fanning my arm. I can't think straight.

She starts to glide the pen smoothly against the back of my hand. tracing delicate lines, different patterns.

My breath becomes more erratic as the grip of my palm kept on her thigh tightens up. Holy fuck.

" Is something wrong?" Confused at my antics, she questions.

" N-no, it's all good." Barely speaking I try to focus anywhere but her.

I-I can't breathe, like literally can't.

"Look, do you like it?" Trésor turns to look at me her eyes beaming with a little hope.

I look at my raised hand that's she's holding, like I said this woman is unreal.

She could draw a single crooked line on my body and I'd still admire it like it's the most beautiful masterpiece in a museum.

Because it is.

" It's perfect, you know you're a really amazing artist, trésor." I praise, my words laced with nothing but the truth.

"Well thank you, it's not that a big of a deal anyways." The blush on her cheeks darkens up, as she looks away.

"Yeah, sure." Exaggerating each word, I look at her uncertainty. Which ends up making her laugh.

A sound that's engraved in my my mind, the most enchanting sound ever.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Inayah's pov ♡

We decided to take a small stop, taking few stuff from the 24/7 general store.

Getting out of the car, beating Arhaan in opening my own door, as I was about to cross the road to get on the other side, I feel his fingers intertwining with mine. sending a shiver down my spine, and I can't help but notice the softness of his thumbs rubbing against the back of my palm. It's a small gesture, but it speaks volume.

A volume of such deepth that I can't seem to ignore.

As we make our way across the road, he walks slightly in front of me, shielding me from any oncoming traffic, an another gesture of chivalry that does not go unnoticed.

We have to walk a few more steps, passing the other shops to finally reach the general store. Our hands are still intertwined, but they are soon withdrawal when Arhaan places his hand on my back , subtly positioning himself in a way that ensures he is always walking on the side of the sidewalk closest to the road. Again with those weird flutters in my stomach.

Finally reaching the store, the small bell on the door jingles as Arhaan opens the door.

As soon as I enter I'm immediately struck by the quaint and inviting atmosphere.

The wooden exterior of the store was weathered and adorned with colorful hanging Decoration of flowers, giving it a rustic and welcoming feel.

The sweet scent of freshly baked goods hits me as the liined shelves filled to the brim with a variety of goods, from canned vegetables and dry goods to local crafts and souvenirs comes in view.
The old wooden floors creaked underfoot as we make our way further into the store, taking in the nostalgic sights and smells.

"I'll go to fetch some snacks, see if you need anything." Walking to the other side of the shelves Arhaan speaks, but not before grazing the back of his hand softly on my cheek.

Here we go again.

As I walk ahead, exploring the store. Seeing the long allinged shelves, I stuble upon a hidden section in the last row. This whole area is covered in darkness, faint light from the candles illuminating the objects placed around me. Even the shelves here are different, adorned with dark, rustic decor such as vintage apothecary bottles, crystal balls, black candles, and dried herbs hanging from the ceiling.

A cauldron sits in the center, emitting a faint mystical aroma. Tarot cards and spell books are scattered everywhere.

Yeah, I'm out of here.

"Who do we have here?" A soft voice mumbles from behind me as I was walking back.

" umm, I just came here by mistake. I'll go." As I turn to look at the voice, I see an old women, dressed in all back flowy long dress sitting behind the large counter. Her hair, all white curls, her face full of wrinkles but she still hold this some kind of youthful smile, this some kind of aura around herself.

" Now, now nobody comes here by mistake my child. Your destiny have guided you to come to me, here come. Let me read for what's in your fortune. For what you have to redeem."

"Uh, I'm getting late-

" It will just take a few minutes, let me choose three cards to tell your future."

"Sure, uh... why not. I'll give it a try, I guess" I say without even thinking, like I said she does holds some kind of aura, attracting everything around her.

Walking towards the table, I choose three tarot cards from the deck laid out in front of her. When she asks me to.

Taking the cards from my hand, she looks at them. A knowing look in her eyes.

She places the first card in front of me, 'The lovers' written on its bottom.

" This represents a deep and powerful connection between two individuals. This card often speaks to choices and decisions that must be made in matters of the heart." Looking back at me, she says. Before picking up the next card.

The second card is 'The Moon'.

" This signifies intuition, illusion, and mystery." The woman explains that this card represents a period of introspection and self-discovery, where I will be confronted with my deepest fears and secrets.

"Listen to your inner voice and pay attention to the subtle signs and messages that the universe is sending you." She advises.

Finally, showing me the last card 'The Star',
She mentions how this symbolises hope, inspiration, and renewal.

" This card represents a time of healing and spiritual awakening, where you will finally find the peace and clarity you crave for after a period of uncertainty and doubt."

"Keep faith in yourself and keep striving towards your dreams, and always know that the universe is supporting you in you every step of the way."

Getting out of the daze from the mist surrounding us, I look at her and then back at the way from which I came.

"Thank you for this, but I have to leave now." I say, a little scared at what she just did.

Finally standing up, I walk back before her voice stops me again leaving me shocked.

"Remember Inayah, in the end choose the right thing which your heart calls out for."

"Y-yeah."

I don't remember telling her my name?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

The last rays of sunlight finally disappears behind the large Cedar trees. The sky blushing with red and pink hues, waiting for the moon to finally come in view, knowing they'll never touch each other.

Sometimes, I think of the Sun and Moon as lovers who rarely meet. Always chase, and almost always miss one another. But once in a while, they do catch up and they kiss and the world stares in awe of their eclipse.

We have finally arrived at the museum sight, where we will be staying for a whole week.

Standing on my left side, secured by steel railings there is a vast open view. Tiny mountains allinged together as far as your eyes can see. Crossing the narrow road which led us here, on our right side As we venture deeper into the large tree dense forest area, the scent of pine and damp earth fills my nostrils. The towering trees reach towards the sky, their branches creating a natural canopy that blocks out the sky.

The forest floor is carpeted with a thick layer of fallen leaves and moss, muffling the sound of footsteps as we walk. Arhaan have already parked the car nearby as we cannot go beyond this area in a car.

A large wooden board is placed in the corner, 'The pinnacle history museum & resorts.' Written in bold letters. A small map of the area ingraved in the corner.

As we go deeper in the forest, the long trees surrounding us starts to blend in the long path as we are suddenly bathed in soft light as we emerge into a clearing in the exact middle of the forest.

Wtf? Its like a whole new town here.

The trees are surrounding the area, forming a circle like shape. Hiding this area from the outsiders idea.

Oh, don't tell me this is some cult sort of shit.

The meadows beneath me are dotted with wildflowers and butterflies flitting.
This whole area is the camp side, In the distance, on my left most corner a small, weather-beaten building nestled at the edge of the clearing, museum written on a wooden board on its top.

In front of me is a big circle patch, various paths connected to its corner, leading them to the different wooden made camps. Where we will be staying over.

There is also a huge tower situated on my right, its structure made of stone , walls covered in creeping ivy and surrounded by relics of days gone by.

As I finally move ahead, I'm startled by the sound of honk. Turning to look at the sound, I see a mini bus parked on the most corner spot. Students from our college steeping out from it.

Umm?

I have so many questions in my mind right now, why is there a bus here in the middle of nowhere? Why are there even people in this bus, weren't everyone supposed to come by their own vehicles?

"Did they all come here from college bus? I thought everyone was supposed to come on there own?" I looked at Arhaan who is looking everywhere except at me.

Oh he does have alot of explanations to do.

"So?" I pried.

"Um, yeah everyone was supposed to be coming by bus, but you know ah we go a little late today so."

"So?"

"So, we missed it. Yeah that's the reason."

Not that's not believable but whatever I guess.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

As we enter in the two story museum, I was immediately struck by the mix of modern, rustic feel in it. With wooden beams and stone walls adding a sense of history to the contemporary design. The exhibits were neatly arranged, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of the region through a variety of artifacts and displays.

The soft murmur of other students could be heard as they wandered through the exhibits, their footsteps echoing on the polished wooden floors.
The air was filled with the faint scent of old books and ancient relics, adding to the sense of mystery which this place holds.

" Ok, I hope everyone is here." The main head professor assigned for this trip called out. "Now, we will do a quick roommates assignment. In this bowl" she points at the round glass bowl beside her, number of paper chits neatly kept inside. " You will come one by one and pick one chit. The person's name you picked will be your assigned partner and your roommate for the rest of this trip." "Get in line to pick one by one."

As I was standing at last, I thought the best I can do to spend this time is to explore around. Surprisingly after this announcement Arhaan just vanished somewhere, he looked a little alarmed about this though.

As I moved from one exhibit to another, I was transported back in time, learning about the traditions and customs of the people who had once inhabited this place.

The displays were beautifully curated, with detailed explanations for each item, giving me a deeper understanding of the history and significance of the artifacts on display.

Everything I've learned is that this place used to be some sort of a tribal town. The leader of that tribe got exe-

"Inayah, your next." One of my class acquaintance called out, looking in my direction.

Everyone else was already busy in having conversation with their partners. Even the teacher was not paying attention anymore.

Walking towards the bowl which is suspiciously still filled with few more chits, I picked one of them. Unfolding the page as slow as I can.

I hope I'm not assigned with some creep.

As soon as I saw who was the person named in it, I looked towards the entrance.

Standing tall against the closed door, his imposing figure outlined by the black sweatshirt clinging to his muscles. His hair was a messy tangle of dark locks as a sly smirk played on his lips. Afcourse, it has to be him. How is it even possible that he is always the one assigned to me.

I huff, the tips of my ears burning thinking about him.

God, this is so embarrassing why am I even thinking about him?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

☆Arhaan's pov ☆

Ok, I may or may not have some things to confess.

Maybe I did miss the bus on purpose just so I could spend some more time with trésor and I did make sure that when it's her chance to pick the chit, my name will be written in it as I made sure that by her chance every chit in that bowl had my name written on them. There I said it.

But it's not like I purposefully lied to her, they were just white lies. For her benefits.

Yeah.

Walking towards her, seeing her eyes narrowed in my direction.

I extolled." Who's your partner?" Trying to sound as nonchalant as possible like I don't already know the answer.

Her jaw tightens even more, eyes narrowing angrily. "I don't know, guess?"

"A very handsome person who exudes an aura of mystery and magnetism that is impossible for you to ignore?" Exaggerating I questioned.

"Yeah, sure." Her words dripping with sarcasm. As she rolls her eyes.

One thing I've noticed is that whenever Inayah fumes, she steps a little closer to me without meaning to.

So maybe that's why I'm goading her on purpose. So what? One look over her pretty, up-close features and my chest is a mess.

"Honestly," I tut, shaking my head tiredly. "What would you do without me?"

She pretends to think for awhile. "Oh, I don't know," she says, knitting her brows mockingly. "Maybe like, be at peace?"

"I'm on your mind that much, huh?" I ask, pressing my tongue against my cheek.

She force a breath out through her nose furiously, attempting to push past me. But I'm way taller than her, stronger, catching her wrist just short of an arms length away.

Where it may seem for her that my personality is abrasive, my touch is anything but. It's featherlight , thinking that I'll ruin her if I hold firmer.

"You know this right trésor? You are stuck with me forever." Our faces mere inches apart, her breath slightly hitches as she switches looking in my both eyes.

"I hate you."

"Mhmm?"

"Yeah."

" Well if looking at me, with your eyes softer than a feather. And your words saying the opposite of what you actually mean. Then I hate you too."

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Inayah's pov♡

Through the dimly lit corridors of the museum, the soft sound of our footsteps echoes beacause of the marble floors. As we explore the museum.

We have about two hours to form a thesis on the different historical topics of this museum.

And even though it's not that surprising but Arhaan knows alot. I mean alott about every artifact present here.

"Isn't this incredible?" he exclaimed, gesturing towards the intricate carvings and delicate pottery.

And did I mention the fact that he gets super excited whenever wants to add a new information.

He does and I mean it's not a bad sight to look at.

I stood next to him, listening intently as he explained the intricate details of each artifact, his words flowing effortlessly. As he gestured towards the display, I couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for his intelligence and passion for history. Weird, I know.

I leaned in closer, my breath quickening as I marveled at the depth of what all he wants to share.
I always knew that Arhaan is somewhat 'smart' but still listening to him as he speaks about stuff he's actually passionate about, is really marveling.

"Trésor? " buzzing out of the daze I was in, I look at him. His arms are crossed together, his eyes already fixed on me as they blare amusement.

"Y-yeah?"

"Nothing, just saw a photo booth there. Thought you'd like to visit it."

Looking around me I see the vintage photo booth in the corner of the musuem. Without thinking my feets moves towards it out of excitement.

After talking to the owner of that photo booth we found out that this is recently moved here. We booth get inside of it only to find out how it doesn't have much space.

Well this will be so awkward.

Arhaan sits on the seat, leaving me only a foot space.

"How am I supposed to sit here?"

" ah, I'll scoot a little. Sit here." He pats on the little space next to him.

Why are we doing this together?

Sitting on the seat, I still don't have enough space, to keep my left leg.

" There is no space, you can do this alon-

Lifting my legs to place on his thighs, Arhaan places his right arm behind me. And when I was about to protest the three second countdown begins. I'm practically sitting on his thighs.

"Come on, love. loosen up a bit," he teased as he reaches over to adjust my legs over his. His touch sending a shiver down my spine. rolling my eyes at him before striking a dramatic pose, as I turn to face the camera.

As the camera flashes,capturing the moment of our 'fake' camaraderie, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of something more towards him.
Quickly pushing those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the next set of poses we would attempt.

We have tried almost every silly face till now and now we don't have any poses left for the last picture.

"Hurry up do something." I pointed out as there was a three second countdown before the last picture was going to be taken.

When suddenly, somehow Arhaam tripped me towards him, holding my waist and kissing me on my left cheek.

The both of us stared at each other in complete shock.

"Ew, why did you kiss me?" I ask angrily not at the act itself but the intensive flutter feeling it caused in my chest.

"It was an accident," He sincerely said, "I swear, I-I panicked."

As we stood up to take the booth printed photos.

I picked them up, analysing each one of them with a small smile on my face.

The first three was of us, smiling and making funny faces for the camera.

But the last one was of Arhaan, in the photo last second as his lips crashed against your cheek. My whole face heated up.

"I mean.." He scratched his head a little, "It..is a cute photo."

Whatever.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

It's almost 9pm when I walk to the camp side to move in our assigned camps.

At night, the whole Camp transforms into a magical oasis of twinkling lights and cozy campfires.

The pathways are lined with illuminated lanterns, casting a soft glow on the rustic cabins and tents scattered throughout the area. The sound of crackling fires and chirping crickets fills the air.

As I enter in the room that I'll be sharing with Arhaan.

The floor is covered with a rug, soft under bare feet. A cozy seating area is tucked into one corner of the room, featuring a comfortable armchair and a small table beside it.

The walls are made of sturdy canvas, providing a sense of security while still allowing the sounds of nature to seep in.

A bed sits proudly in the center of the room, On either side of the bed are rustic wooden nightstands, each topped with a softly glowing lantern. Some handmade drawings of the local tribe are pinned here and there in the whole area.

Even though this place looks old, it's still nicely taken care of.

Arhaan is still outside bringing the luggage in our room, I mean he should be of some use right?

I really just want some peace now, after our museum tour I got to know I've started my periods. And least to say the cramps are killing me.

After changing, I got under the covers waiting for the moment that I get the privilege of my death because these shooting cramps are dreadful. I can't move because I know the moment I do, the ache on my lower back will return so it's better I stick to this one position.

The room door opens up as Arhaan walks in, placing the bags he was holding in his hands in the corner, he looks at me concerned.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Walking towards me, his eyes settled upon me he asks.

"I don't have enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel." I groan, pressing my head against the warm comforters.

"Uh, I heard that."

"You were funking supposed to, idiot."

" Ohhk somebody is cracked up." Exaggerating the ok part he says.

"Arhaan please shut up." I mumble with whatever energy I have left in me.

I feel the side of the bed dipping as Arhaan sits next to me.

"Love? Look at me, tell me what's wrong. I'll fix it."

"I'm on my period, everything hurts. I just need to lie down, that's it." Thinking that he'll finally leave me alone, I sigh deeply but a shocked feeling settles within me as I feel him pulling and softly putting my feets on his lap.

"What are you doing?"

" shush, just relax ok?"

He presses his fingers against my feet, starting to slowly massage the sore areas.

"God, this is humiliating." I mumble, feeling my entire body heat up by the intimacy.

"There's nothing humiliating about needing care once in a while, love."

My eyes flutters down in bliss as his hands work their magic on my tired feet.

His fingers glide over the my skin, applying just the right amount of pressure to soothe the aching muscles. He kneads the arch of my foot with his thumb, causing me to let out a contented sigh.

He move up on my legs, massaging my calves next in the same way.

My body feels weightless and completely at ease under his touch, as if I am floating on a cloud of pure pleasure.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want something else? Water? Candy? Do you want to stand? I mean you do look a little pale should I call a doctor? Yeah I should, I mean you are clearly not well-

"Arhaan?, ARHAAN." Stopping him from his rambling I look at his worried face.

"I'm fine, it's just cramps. They will be fine in few days." Nodding his head, he walks back towards his bag to pull out something.

Ruffling through it, I hear the sound of wrappers when I see him holding a bag full of chocolates and candies in them.

He places them beside me, as I peak in. They are filled with my favourite stuff. M&M's, chocolate wafers and all of the other snacks that gives me sugar rush.

"When did you buy these?"

"When we went in that store, I though, you know to buy some snacks."

"This is perfect Arhaan, thank you." thanking him, I pick some of those candies to munch on.

Dimming the lights a little he walks in with the novels I asked him to bring.

"Can I annotate in them?" He asks holding one of the extra books I bought.

"Um yeah? Use a pencil though." I say, but he's already holding a pencil in his hand as if he knew the answer and about how I hate people who annotate in their books with pens.

The soft rustling of pages being turned is the only sound in the room that can be heard. The room is dimly lit, with soft yellow light streaming in from a bedside lamp. The faint glow illuminates the pages of the books.

Even though none of us talks there is some kind of intimacy lingering in the air.

"What are you even annotating?" I ask after seeing the smirk on his face as he reads the next page. What book is he even reading, I think. I just randomly selected few of the books from the bundle that we recently got.

"Nothing."

Now what devilish act is going in his mind now?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An: heyyy guys, I know its been soo long but I'm having my exams currently that's why didn't got much time to write. But here is the chapter <3

I'll try to update another one soon most probably by this weekend ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones) jk kill the mean ones ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 55.5K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
182K 6.8K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
31.6K 3.3K 26
A tale so magical yet cruel, that tangles two distant hearts together against their will; Still the doubts of their pasts are overshadowed by the sp...
95.3K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...