OUR LOOP | JJK โœ”

Von JksPal_7

โœ… ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ! "your crush have a crush on you." *** Kim Y/n never thought she would end up fal... Mehr

Before you begin
DEDICATION
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
~
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
Epilogue

nineteen

28 4 1
Von JksPal_7

・:*:・゚★

13th February 2024

[10:54 PM]

"I wish Yeona worked with us too here in Gwangju rather than in Seoul.", Haeun whimpered.

"I know but it's fine. It's just internship after all.", You tried to console her.

"Mmm. Well, how's everything between you and Jimin?"

Your expressions dropped on her question.

"I don't know Haeunaa..", You mumbled.

"Come on y/n, everyone knows Jimin is an amazing guy.", Haeun said.

"I know but-"

Haeun furrowed. "But what?"

"-but I feel like he deserves someone better than me.", You said after a pause.

"And what makes you say that?", Haeun frowns.

"I feel like I'm not giving him enough of me. I mean he loves me with his all but I feel like I'm lacking somewhere. Or maybe I'm still not over-", Haeun cut your words.

"Don't think about that guy this much y/n-ie. Jimin is what you deserve and you are what Jimin deserves, so don't overthink about this topic too much. We both know, how much Jimin changed himself for you. Remember how his behavior changed from being a jerk to a gentleman.", Haeun said firmly.

"Yah! I can't forget those days. Everyone was so flustered with his sudden change of behaviour including me.", You laughed.

"I know right." Haeun shared your laugh. "He was always sticking around with you ever since he saw you cry."

"It was embarrassing at points though.", You pouted.

"Maybe, but I actually found that cute." Haeun grinned. "As for Yeona, she always considered every lovey dovey thing as cringe, so we better not get her involved here."

"I agree." You exclaimed. "No wonder why she's still single."

"Who says that!" Haeun joked. "Yeona's committed to her work."

"Oh, I agree too." Both of you laughed, hysterically.

Suddenly Haeun's phone buzzed and she eventually left saying it was a call from her boyfriend. So I went towards my house too. Or maybe Jimin's house...

"Jimin's probably working at this hour." You thought.

~~~

~two years back~

"Look what I got for you!", Jimin said as he took a seat beside you in the ground.

"Don't goof around Jimin, go away and let me study.", You shrugged and looked on your notebook.

"Y/n-aa, I know you'll like this.", He grinned and placed a cheesecake on your desk.

"You made this chim? Again?", You looked at him with a pout.

"I could make this again and again, if you'll say that this made you happy.", Jimin chucked.

Excitedly you took a bite of the cake. "It's yummy as always. I never knew you were good at cooking other than making people go crazy.", You laughed.

"Atleast you admitted that I'm actually good at a thing.", Jimin said as he grinned.

~~~

"Y/n, here read this."

"Jimin, you again!", You said rolling your eyes.

"Come on y/n! This book's really amazing.", Jimin sat beside you and snatched the anatomy book which you were reading.

"Jimin! I don't have any interest in reading romance like Romeo and Juliet. So you better give me my book and stop following me around.", You yelled.

Jimin's expressions fell all of sudden. His face showed clear disappointment. After all he was always around you to lighten your mood up.

"I'm sorry y/n...", Jimin looked down at the floor.

You quickly regretted berating him.

You placed your hands on his chin and lifted his face up to make his eyes meet yours.

"Hey I'm sorry. I was really disturbed about what happened earlier but I didn't intended to hurt you this way. I'm sorry chim. I'm such a bad person."

"Don't say that y/n. You are actually the most amazing person I met this year.", He smiled.

"You too jimin. I feel the same for you too.", You smiled back.

"Y/n do you think you could ever get over him?", Jimin asked out of the blue which surprised you.

"Honestly, I really don't know Jimin but I do want to forget about him right now.", You said after a pause.

"Y/n..", Jimin whispered.

"Yes Jimin..", You looked at him.

"Let me make you forget him.", He said as you both made an eye lock.

You gulped.

"May I?"

You nervously blinked your eyes.

He then leaned his face towards yours, as he brushed his lips over yours. You closed your eyes in fright. He continued to kiss you until you reciprocated it. Your lips moved in sync with his. After a few seconds, he leaned back in his chair, making your heartbeats race.

"You may open your eyes now y/n."

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Jimin smile at you warmly. You felt your cheeks burn. You looked up at the ceiling not knowing what to say next.

Your heart still pounding.

"Y/n, may I say something?"

"Would you not say it, if I will say no?", You looked down at your toes.

"I wouldn't say it if you will say no.", Jimin said as he continued to look at your nervous figure.

"Then don't say it Jimin.", You bluntly said and got up from your chair and walked out of the library leaving Jimin all alone there.

You hated yourself for doing that to him back then.

And you hate it even today.

~~~

"Congratulations on your
Graduation Day ."

You saw the banner hanged in front of you say.

"Aren't you coming with us y/n?", Yeona asked.

"No you both go ahead.", You shook your head.

"You sure, about not seeing the senior's graduation ceremony?", Haeun asked.

"Yeah Yeah I am. You both better go now or you'll be late.", You waved them a bye.

"As you wish y/n.", Haeun sighed and walked along with Yeona to the College's auditorium.

After they both left, you sat on the bench and looked up at the sky. It was a sky without any clouds.

"Guess, I'm not the only one who's lonely.", You thought and shut your eyes.

You still regret what you did to Jimin in the library and to his innocent heart because you acknowledged that Jimin was a man of words. When he kissed you for the first time it really made you forget about Jungkook's whole existence in your life. He was warm. He was sweet. Moreover, you knew he would never break your heart. Even if it would lead him to sufferings. He would still choose to suffer rather than let you go. This was Jimin's love for you. And you got to feel it when he kissed you. But you cursed yourself for breaking his heart. A tear escaped through your eyes.

You opened your eyes and rushed inside the auditorium. It was empty.

"Probably they're now celebrating at the ground.", You thought and rushed to the college's ground.

You saw a huge crowd of the graduated seniors with their families taking pictures, drinking, laughing.

"How am I going to find him in this crowd?", you nervously thought.

Nevertheless, you walked into the crowd looking all around to find him. You twirled all around, but you didn't found him. After a while you found yourself on the other edge of the ground. You looked around, still no clue of him.

Your eyes dropped. You felt like to cry.

"Y/n?"

You felt as if your soul lightened up with happiness as you heard your name. You flipped and saw him, looking at you with a nonplus look. You ran towards him, tears filling up in your eyes.

"Jimin, what did you wanted to say on that day in library?", You asked in a cracking voice.

"Y/n, do you really want me to-", Jimin shuttered as he widened his eyes.

"Yes Jimin, I really want you to say it. Right now.", You firmly said.

"That day I wanted to tell you that I was so happy to meet someone as brave as you. I wanted to say that no matter how hard the times would be, I would always want to be by your side. Even if you can't promise me a forever, I would still want to be by your side. Even if it causes me pain in return, I would still choose to be with you y/n. I love you Kim y/n. With all of what I am. I love you. And even if you reject me now, I would still be rooting for you from afar. I will always love you y/n and I mean it. ", Jimin said.

"I know and I think I love you too jimin.", You said smilling, with tears coming out from your eyes.

He smiled and embraced you in his arms. Kissed your forehead. Few years dropping from his eyes.

You looked over at the sky, it wasn't empty anymore. Clouds were floating in it. Your lips formed a smiled.

"Guess we both found someone, to fill our void of loneliness.", You thought.

Jimin slowly pulled you away from his embrace.

"Look what I got for you y/n!", He exclaimed excitedly.

"What is it now?", You chuckled happily.

He slowly pulled out a bouquet of white roses from his back and gave it to you.

"Someday I'll be giving you colourful roses but for now accept it.", He looked at you with puppy eyes.

You gently took the bouquet in your hands.

"Congrats Y/n and Jimin!"

You turned your head slightly and saw Haeun and Yeona cheer for you along with the other seniors and juniors.

You and Jimin gave them a smile.

~~~

~Present Day~

You opened your eyes and found yourself lying on the bed. You then checked the time on the clock.

01:38 AM

"Gosh, for how long was I sleeping?", You thought.

"Y/N!!!!!"

You heard Jimin shout your name.

"Gosh he came home at this hour from hospital.", You thought while rubbing your eyes.

You saw Jimin crawl on the bed and reach you.

"Look what I got for you!", He exclaimed excitedly.

You chuckled over his cuteness and his never ending "look what I got for you" saga.

"What is it Jimin?"

He brought a bouquet of red roses, which he was hiding behind his back all this time.

"Happy Valentine's Day my happiness.", He said pulling you in for a hug.

"Oh, Happy Valentine's Day Jimin.", You whispered in his ears.

And then you both slept, hugging each other.

Author's note

This chapter was so cute!

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

273K 19.7K 99
โ€ฃ in which jimin writes everything about his crush in his diary. "p-please give that diary back to me.. please." "so, park jimin, you love me?" taehy...
140K 3.7K 16
"She likes you... now go get her!" "But I want you." ~ Han y/n has a crush. Jeon...
803K 69K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...
847K 19.2K 131
โ—COMPLETEDโ— Kim y/n an uprising idol and model, friends with Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi who are part of the Kpop group BTS! While being busy with you...