Lost

Hellotherebooks

Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first bec... Еще

One
Two
Characters
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two

Four

455 17 1
Hellotherebooks

Third person pov

Through the glass, Anton watches Auoura who is laying on the white soft small bed.

Anton knows Auoura is going to get mad. She hates the place. Heck, she probably hates it more than Anton.

Slowly Auoura begins to stir. She wakes up. Looking around her eyes darken.

She looks at the window her eyes landing on Anton.

Anton freezes, he's scared. He's never been this scared.But this time he is. Auoura hasn't taken her medicine, without the pills, she's violent reckless and more ruthless.

Psychiatric hospitals. That's where she is.

She looks at the white walls, the walls are made out of foam.

Standing up, she slowly walks towards the window.

She grins. The grin isn't friendly, sweet. It's cold, dangerous. Heck, it brings you chills even thinking about It.

"Anton. Let me out, please?" Auoura says softly smiling as sweetly as she can.

If Anton was a fool, he'd agree and let her out. But he's not going to make the same mistake.

He doesn't answer, he just looks at her.

In anger Auoura bangs her hands on the window causing the guards to flinch.

"You did this to me." She whispers.

"You did this to me." She repeated, only for her voice to be louder.

"You did this to me! I wouldn't be here if you didn't put me in HERE THE FIRST PLACE!" She shouts banging her hands on the window.

She looks at Anton, her frown turning into a smile then into a grin.

Laughing she looks at them all.

She puts her face softly on the window, slowly moving her head back then hitting it hard on the window.

She does this a few more times. Blood running down her head.

"Stop!" Anton shouts.

"Open the door!" Anton demands.

One of the guards runs towards the door opening it.

Anton runs in, Auoura still hitting her head.

Anton's grabs Auoura getting her on the floor. He gets on top of her holding her hands to the floor and feet.

Looking at him, she smiles. She lifts her head up, then throws it on the floor.

"Stop it! P - please? Please stop." Anton whispers.

Auoura looks at him smiling. "Do you feel bad?" She asking lifting her face towards him.

"Do you feel bad?" She repeated.

"You did this. It's your fault. Everything is fault." She said, laughing.

"Im sorry. I'm really sorry, just please stop hurting yourself. It hurted me seening you in the bathroom like that." He said softly.

Auoura eyes soften. "O - ok, I'll stop." She says.

He nods getting up. Auoura gets up pushes Anton to the floor. Getting on top of him she grabs his head banging it on the floor.

Quickly the guards grab her, one of them sticking a needle into her neck.

Once again she slowly goes into darkness.

Auoura pov

I groan waking up. My head pounding. Getting my vision black I look around.

The room is white. I'm on a bed, to be more specific I'm strapped to it.

Suddenly an unfamiliar woman walks towards me.

She's smiling?

She looks familiar.

"Darling, you've grown to be a beautiful girl." She says smiling softly.

"W - who are you?" I asked.

"Eve. My name is Eve." She said smiling looking at me.

She walks towards me, her eyes watering. She moves my hair out of my face.

"So beautiful. My beautiful baby girl. You looks just like your father." She says.

Realization hits me like a damn truck.

I wanna get hit by a truck. I just wanna see what It feels like, y'know?

"Y - you're my mum?" I asked her.

She nods smiling.

"I thought y - you were dead." I said. Her eyes soften.

"Oh, darling. I am dead. You have thoughts, I don't like those thoughts." She says, I look at the floor ashamed.

My thoughts are suicidal.

"You're to young to be thinking that my, dear. To beautiful." She said.

"How am I alive and you and dad aren't?" I asked cerious.

"We made sure, we put a spell on you. You are the best thing that has even happened to us. I would do anything to have you again even if it means dying again. So please fight, stay alive. Do not try to kill yourself. I and your father can no longer save you again." She says. Slowly I look at her neck. They're black lines.

She saved me. She saved me multiple times.

She touches her neck, quickly hiding it with her white hair.

Smiling she says. "Magic has limits."

I slowly watch as she vanishes.

"Mama." I cry out.

Not just for her, but I cry out for both of mums.

My bilogical mom and my mum.

"Mama." I said, crying. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"P - please come back. Mama." I whisper.

"I can't do it without, you know everything. More then me. Please come back." I whispered tired.

I look at my wrist, only for them to be covered.

I watch as the door silently openes reavling Anton.

"I'm sorry, darling." He apologized walking towards me.

"Instead of taking the pill. I crushed it up and injected you with it." He says as I nod.

"You've banged your head a bit to hard, but you'll be fine." He says running his fingers down my jaw.

"Let's go home?" He ask as I nod.

He unties me, once he's done he lifts me up bride style.

Arriving at the mansion. I go to the bed laying down to tired to change or do anything.

"Tomorrow we could go out together, if you want." He says.

"Ok." I whisper.

I hear him sigh. His footsteps start to get further. I listen as the door closes.

He's gone. I thought.

The door then opens.

"Auntie Auoura. Auntie!" I hear a small cute voice shout. I sit up looking at the small girl in front of me.

"Mia!" I shout smiling and looking at the small girl

"Hello!" She says climbing on the bed.

"I missss you." She says climbing onto my lap.

"Is uncle Petrov mad?" She asked me.

"Nope." I said honestly.

"Good." She said grinning.

"What are you planning in that small little head of yours?" I asked her smiling.

"When I want something I wait and make sure uncle Anton is not mad so then he'll say yes when he's in a good mood." She says proudly as I laugh.

"What a smart little girl you are." I complement as she blushes.

"How about tomorrow we go somewhere. Anton said he'll take me somewhere. I'm sure you're invited." I said.

She frowns. "What if I'm not invited?" She asked.

"I invited you right now silly!" I said as she giggles.

"Ok!" She shouts happily.

"Let's go to bed?" I ask her, she nods yawning as I giggle.

She gets on top of me putting her head on my chest.

"Good night Auntie Auoura." She whispers.

"Good night princess." I said wrapping my arms around her.

Later both of us are then surrounded by darkness.

Counted words: 1182

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ángel de la muerte Crystal

Детектив / Триллер

3.3K 83 37
Angel of death is what people calls her..... Being the only sister of 4 brothers... and only daughter of a single father.... just because of what a w...
Project Red Lusi

Приключения

4.7K 133 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
792 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...