The Daily Life Of The Command...

By EternalCt

The duty of a Commander has a lot of responsibilities which need to be taken with extreme care to ensure ever... More

|Petition Zone|
|Someone I Can Trust|
|Sleeping Together Be Like...|
|Artificial Feelings|
|The Lonely Battleship|
|An Extreme Love!|
|A Maid's Dedication|
|A Jealous Pirate|
|Being Jealous/Possessive Be Like...|
|That Shiny Smile|
|Take Care of Yourself|

|A Possessive Kitsune|

668 22 8
By EternalCt

|IJN Akagi x Reader/Commander.

I've been playing Azur Lane for a long time, yet I never got Akagi.

-----------------------------

Akagi is usually considered to be one of the most important aircraft carriers from the Sakura Empire, not only for her service during war periods but also because of being the right hand of Nagato, the leader of the faction.

While most of the time she has a serious type of expression across her face and is someone strict when it comes to fulfilling her different duties, all that suddenly disappears whenever she spots or visits the Commander, often revealing an obsessive behavior full of love for her only superior, she would do anything for him and it's already obvious for the Commander the fact that Akagi holds a special place for him.

-----------------------------------

Not long ago, the Commander approved some authorization papers coming from the Sakura Empire for the construction of a few thermal waters in a certain place of the base as a part of some sort of special spa for ships to relax and clean their mind after a hard day of work.

The one in charge of this petition was Akagi, who was the one who personally came to the Commander's office to talk to him about it and also to invite him to pay a visit whenever he got the time. Apparently, the place is almost ready as it only needs authorization from Y/N to be opened to everyone around the base.

|Commander's Office|

Wednesday 9 A.M

"A spa you say? That sounds quite nice..." (Y/N)

"That's correct, a place where anyone can come to spend their time to relax from work, even you, Commander...~" (Akagi)

"I thought it was only for ships?" (Y/N)

"Well, that might be true, but I do not see a reason why you couldn't come over as well, after all... You work so hard for everyone" (Akagi)

"I appreciate those words, but it's not like I can take much of a break with my recent work, you know?" (Y/N)

"I insist, it would be loveable to have you there, consider my offer, you deserve a reward for your hard work, my dear Commander~" (Akagi)

"Fine, I guess I could pay a visit to it some of these days to check it out" (Y/N)

"I knew you would say that I'm truly looking forward to our next encounter~" (Akagi)

---------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Sakura Empire Territory|

Friday 5 P.M

--------------------------

Y/N's POV

--------------------------

I finished my usual work earlier today so I could pay a visit to this supposed "Spa" Akagi told me about, apparently, many members of not only the Sakura Empire but from many nations assisted in its construction, even Akashi.

--------------------------

Now taking a closer look as I approach the newest building in the base, it was not only big, but also has some sort of nice esthetic that makes it look exactly like a sophisticated place to spend a few hours of relaxation without moving a single muscle.

Upon entering and moving a bit inside, I found a pretty familiar face not far away that immediately spotted me.

"Oh my, greetings to you, Commander, I certainly didn't expect that you would visit us, hehe~" (Shoukaku)

I was received by Shokaku with her usual charming smile and respectful treatment.

--------------------------

End of Y/N's POV

--------------------------

"Good to see you, Shoukaku, I was uh... Invited by Akagi, but it seems she's nowhere around" (Y/N)

"Ah... Akagi is probably outside doing her usual stuff, but worry not, as I'm here to guide and show you around~" (Shoukaku)

Shoukaku didn't doubt on immediately linking her arm with the Commander to drag him around, she was playing with fire as she knows exactly that Akagi hates whenever someone is too close to Y/N.

"This way, allow me to give you a little tour" (Shoukaku)

"Sure thing, much obliged" (Y/N)

With that being said, the Japanese aircraft carrier from the fifth division moved along with the Commander at a slow pace to show him around.

The whole thing was sort of impressive and it seemed to have different activities to do as well, of course, the main attraction was those thermal baths that are said to do "magic" on a tired body.

"I don't remember reading it would be this big, I'm impressed it was built that fast" (Y/N)

"Indeed, our allies from the different nations helped us during the construction phase, so it ended up being more easy than planned" (Shoukaku)

A pair of minutes passed since the Commander was being guided by Shoukaku around the building and just when they opened a door they were surprised by Akagi who was right there actually looking for the Commander.

"Shoukaku..." (Akagi)

With both arms crossed, Akagi seemed to be quite annoyed at what she was seeing right now, as Shoukaku was still holding so casually the Commander's arm.

"My my, it seems one of the seniors has finally arrived..." (Shoukaku)

It was funny to actually hear a hint of sarcasm in Shoukaku's voice when she mentioned that since there's some sort of rivalry between both aircraft carriers despite being from the same nation.

"I thought you were busy somewhere, so I took the chance to guide the Commander around, hopefully, you won't mind~" (Shoukaku)

Along with those words she only got even closer to the Commander, a thing that wasn't much of Akagi's liking.

"I'm aware of it, yes, but I shall take it from here, after all, he's my guest" (Akagi)

The kitsune had a much more harsh voice when speaking towards Shoukaku and this only made the white-haired woman let out a little chuckle before speaking again.

"Oh please, go ahead, I won't interfere, heh~" (Shoukaku)

With a playful smirk across her lips and before leaving, Shoukaku made sure to say goodbye to the Commander before departing somewhere else and letting him free.

As Akagi recomposes herself after that little scene, she now moves her gaze toward her superior with a much calmer and happier expression.

"Ahem... Where we were? Ah yes, I shall show you our best attraction, please follow me" (Akagi)

With that being said, Y/N just followed Akagi who guided him through a more secluded area with almost nobody around, just like some sort of private area.

"Uh... Where are we going Akagi?" (Y/N)

"Do not be impatient, my dear Commander~" (Akagi)

With what she said, Y/N remained quiet for the rest of the small walk until they arrived at what seemed to be a private thermal bath slightly far away from the rest of the building itself.

"Here we are, away from everyone so they don't interrupt us~" (Akagi)

The place consists of a big thermal bath in the middle with a circle shape, just like some sort of a regular pool, except this one had a much better smell and was relaxing by just observing it.

"This actually looks pretty nice..." (Y/N)

"Do you like it? I personally ordered for this to be built and is just for you, Commander~" (Akagi)

"Huh? What do you mean?" (Y/N)

"As you heard, this your own private area for you to relax as much as you want!" (Akagi)

"Akagi... You really didn't have to do th-" (Y/N)

"Quite the opposite, I wanted to do this to show a bit of all the love I have for you, my dear Commander~" (Akagi)

Before the Commander could keep arguing, Akagi immediately proposed to him to try to get inside the thermal waters so he could give himself a little break.

"I still have to work, but I guess I can take some time off, just for a bit though..." (Y/N)

"That's perfect, I'll be right back to make you some company while you're inside" (Akagi)

'Did she say making me company? ...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

When his gaze tried to look for Akagi again, she wasn't there anymore.

Without giving much importance and taking the opportunity to release some exhaustion from work, the Commander went ahead and got rid of part of his uniform to get inside, the whole time he felt observed, but didn't pay much attention to it.

Upon entering, he let out a satisfactory sigh feeling the warmth of the water now surrounding his lower body.

'Phew... This feels much better than I thought...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

As the Commander was peacefully relaxing in one of those private thermal baths, Akagi out of nowhere reached for his shoulders from behind, meaning she was now inside there along with him.

"Huh? Akagi?" (Y/N)

"The true reason why I invited you was to actually spend some time alone together here... I've been looking forward to it, Commander~" (Akagi)

After those words, Akagi started with some gentle massages on those tired shoulders from the Commander.

He really wanted to say something as this scene could easily be misinterpreted if someone came in at the wrong time, however, those soft hands from Akagi felt extremely good around his shoulders, especially after being sat straight on a chair for many hours all days of the week.

"You work so hard for everyone, yet you never receive a reward, it is quite unfair, don't you think?" (Akagi)

She wasn't that wrong as the Commander does a lot of different tasks in just a single day for the sake of the fleet and as a result, it makes him quite tired and exhausted from time to time despite already being used to it.

"Well, you might have a point there..." (Y/N)

"Of course I do, you look so weary lately that Akagi is very worried that something could happen to you..." (Akagi)

"I certainly appreciate your concern, but it's not much of a big deal to be honest" (Y/N)

"Even if you say that, it's obvious you need someone to properly take care of you" (Akagi)

"Uh well, usually the Maid team is always helpin-" (Y/N)

"Those pests from the Royal Navy? Please, they don't even know how to treat such an important person as you, dear Commander~" (Akagi)

It wasn't much of a surprise to see Akagi mocking the rest of the nations, when it came to the Commander she didn't care about anyone else.

"But me, I would always be glad to provide you with unconditional love and caring~!" (Akagi)

It sounded totally like a love confession, but when it came to Akagi it was difficult to tell if there were any other intentions behind it.

The Commander tried to find the best words to answer to this type of petition by the kitsune, she sounded so excited that it would be cruel to ruin her hopes.

With a doubtful tone of voice, he just let out the best answer he could think of at the moment.

"Well... Uh... I could assign you to be my Secretary from now on, so you could... Be close to me and help me out whenever it's necessary" (Y/N)

'I hope I don't regret this' (Y/N's Thoughts)

Akagi stood in silence after hearing the suggestion from her superior, the Commander feared for the worst after not hearing anything else.

However...

"That would be wonderful, my Commander~!" (Akagi)

Akagi didn't think twice before embracing from behind the Commander's body in a tight and a bit wet hug.

Y/N couldn't help to feel as well a fluffy sensation around his arms and it was as he expected, those long and soft tails from Akagi were slowly caressing his arms.

The sensation was good enough to stop it and there wasn't much reason to do so since Akagi mentioned that this place was exclusively reserved for him and no one else.

"Sure thing, you're welcome" (Y/N)

The embrace got much tighter out of nowhere, as Akagi slowly approached near Y/N's right ear to whisper a couple of words.

"I will be glad to be your right hand, the one looking after you and helping you in anything necessary and..." (Akagi)

It somehow caused a shiver down the Commander's spine as she carefully heard whatever Akagi had to say.

"I shall take the opportunity to do a little cleaning from all those pests around you, so it can be only you and me...~" (Akagi)

*Gulp...*

"You will only have eyes for me and no one else, after all, what they can offer you that I cannot, mmh?" (Akagi)

"That's... I mean... There's no need to do such a thing, Akagi" (Y/N)

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure that no one can interfere with our relationship anymore, so you can only be mine...~" (Akagi)

After those scary whispers from Akagi, she changed into a much more comfortable position and linked her arms with the Commander, she certainly looked much happier than before.

"But for now, let us enjoy our quality time toget-" (Akagi)

Before she could finish her sentence, a familiar voice was heard not very far away from where they were making both turn around towards it.

"Akagi, I've been looking for yo-" (Kaga)

Kaga wasn't able to finish talking as well when she saw the scene in front of her eyes with her sister freely clinging to the Commander's body and with almost no clothes.

"Did I... Interrupted something?" (Kaga)

Instead of being embarrassed by the presence of her sister, Akagi just let out a small laugh as she made a gesture indicating the other kitsune to come along.

"Haha, of course not, care to join us, Kaga?" (Akagi)

Despite being so obsessive with her superior, Akagi does as well care as much for her only sister.

"Huh!?" (Y/N)

Kaga ended up joining that thermal bath, the Commander ended up relaxed at the cost of his life for the amount of fluffiness he experimented.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 5.7K 58
In a world in conflict with the Sirens, a young commander is assigned to Azur Lane. He will be tested by his command, his enemies and his ships. His...
137K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
11.6K 206 69
Charisma, aptitude, decision making, collectedness, efficiency and personality. These six cores, determined by the KAN-SEN, can make any Navy Lieuten...
7.5K 224 18
-Book two- The latest attack on Azur Lane had left all stationed there in a state of sorrow. With the fall of someone dear to them, the ships would b...