My whole life

By izumomolover25

After being betrayed by those she thought was her friends her life became something she doesn't even know is... More

Bio
Spending time together
Unwanted reunion

Betrayed love

1.3K 31 7
By izumomolover25

Momo Yaoyorozu and Awase Yosetu are both high school lovers. Of course both are student athletes who live to play sports with Momo playing volleyball as Awase love playing football. One Awase popped the question while everyone was around them as Momo was happy as she said yes as everyone cheered. With Momo she had the perfect life her being rich, being captain of the volleyball team while her now fiancé captain of the football team but the thing is he was poor and was doing everything he could to keep his family afloat but that what he wants everyone to believe as he was deep down a enemy of all women as he cheat on them and leave them. Everyone is completely oblivious to this except for one person who the blonde hair name Katsuki Bakugo.

The reason with him is that he knows how the game works as he stopped his ways when he met his love life Camie. After he met her his life has completely flipped over as if he became a new person normally he was the hot headed one of the class but now that he was dating Camie he doesn't yell anymore which shocked everyone. Now the reason as to how he know something about Awase is because he thinks he's full of shit and was kept on track to see if he's up to something. When he heard about the proposal he faked laughed as he seen it all when he saw him with another girl the day before the proposal. Soon he went to Momo giving her a shocking confession.

Katsuki: he says he loves you but he doesn't just know your being played by him ponytail.

Momo:*shocked* w-what do you mean by that I don't believe that.

Katsuki: trust me I may be hotheaded before but I know what I'm talking about he's not the person you expect him to be I've been there before I've met Camie here.

As he gave her a card as she see the name Izuku Midoriya on it as she heard of his company which is Green Dragon tech as she looks at Katsuki who nodded with a smirk as she see that whenever he smirk he's confident on what he's saying as she started to take into consideration as she put that in the back of her mind. After that she found it kinda odd that for the last few days before Katsuki even came to her that Awase been acting strange and it became even worst when he hasn't answered her at all. When she went to his dorm room she heard another female voice as it seem as if she's moaning. When Momo opened the door she saw Awase with another girl by the way it looks it seem to be Setsuna Tokage from his class as she saw them completely naked as Setsuna spoke up.

Setsuna: *moaning* faster daddy faster give me your rich cock that will lead to us having children.

Awase: as you wish your better then all the other girls including that bitch Momo.

Deadpool: Author-San~ what are you doing?

Author: *loading gun* about to kill a fucker for calling my Queen a bitch.

Deadpool: wait wait I got a better idea!!!!

Author: and what's that

Deadpool: let's dip him in acid

Author:*eyes widen and became sparkle* good idea

Author: sorry about that guys (not really I do want to kill him for what he said)

When Momo saw and heard what he said she took the ring off and threw it away  as she was very heartbroken that she got betrayed and that Katsuki was right. She went to her dorm and started crying her heart out as she was heartbroken and cheated on luckily for her she got a recording of what he did with the whore.

The next day after she cried herself to sleep she went downstairs to see her classmates are angry with her as they were about to hurt her or cheating as Katsuki stood right in the way between her and them.

Katsuki: k wish you bastards would get close to her if you get near her I'm busting your fucking heads open with a bat say I won't.

Mina: but the whore cheated on Awase.

Deadpool: here we go again

Author: yep here we go again *pulls Al out my ass*

Deadpool: woah what else you got in there and how did you do that??

Author: ask later kick ass right now

Deadpool: gotcha

Katsuki: say that shit again I dare you I will fuck you up with this bat then your face and brain will be the same.

Mina: you wouldn't dare

Katsuki: try me bitch I'll make sure everyone here will see that you're the first to know that I'm not fucking around.

Momo: ca-can I speak please???

Shoto: no b-

As he looks at Author and Deadpool holding a crowbar and having other sets of weapons as he gulps.

Shoto: *gulps* no just no

Toru: we don't want whores here

Soon Katsuki just started attacking her due to Toru calling Momo a whore as he rapidly continues hitting her head.

Aizawa: Bakugo enough.....Miss Yaoyorozu I'm sure you didn't cheat at all and I believe you.....yiu have no reason to cheat if anything I was told ahead of time so don't worry if you want time to yourself go ahead and I'm sure you want alimony right?

All Momo did was shook her head yes as she had tears going down her face as her classmates but 1 believe her along with her teacher. Soon Kyoka and Denki came in and saw her crying as both were confused as Katsuki told them as it pissed Kyoka off.

Kyoka: YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES YOU BELIEVE A PERSOM OVER YOUR CLASSMATES I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SHE HATES YOU GUYS.

As Kyoka ran off to Momo hoping she is going to her room as she follow the sound of her crying as she luckily made it to her room as she see Momo crying in her bed. As Kyoka made it over there she comforted Momo telling her that it's gonna be ok as they soon hear the phone ringing. As Kyoka answered it telling her it was her parents as Momo hopes that they are there to comfort her as well but she was wrong.

MBF:(Momo's bastard father) MOMO YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE TOU CHEAT ME AND YOUR MOTHER DIDNT FUCKING RASIE YOU TO CHEAT YOUR NO LONGER IN THE FUCKING FAMILY FUCK YOU BITCH.

Deadpool: and that marks MBF

AUTHOR: put a star next to his name he's first in my list along with MBM (MOMO BASTARD MOTHER)

Deadpool: good call good call

After Momo heard that she lost all of her life as her life went down the drain as she was just broken. No family no life just nothing Kyoka tried helping her regain herself but nothing happened as Katsuki came by with Denki.

Kyoka: what do you 2 want can't you see she's suffering a lot already

Katsuki: wait she was just crying why does she look lost in life now?

Kyoka: her Bastard Father and Bastard mother just disowned her off a dam lie.

Katsuki: damnit if I would've know that her parents were gonna be bitches I would've kept the bag clean and fixed it hit their ass with this shit.

Kyoka: why does it seem like you hit more people with it?

Katsuki: oh I did I went to that fuckers room and fucked his ass up with this bat real good let's just say his ways of being a womanizer is at an end.

Denki: dude Camie changed you a lot

Katsuki: I know I stopped way before I asked Camie that questions

Kyoka: at least you have morals unlike that bastard who cheated.

Katsuki: Hey ponytail where's that card I gave you yesterday I know you didn't throw it away.

Kyoka: what card

As Momo sat up with no expression on her face as she pulled out the card and showed them as she points at her phone but then Katsuki decided to do her the favor.

Katsuki: actually better yet don't worry I'll do it for you let me call him alright.

As Momo nodes she put her head on Kyoka who didn't mind as she rubbed her head soothing her and hope her no expression comes back to life. With Katsuki as he called Izuku as Izuku picked up as he put him on speaker.

????: the fuck do you want Blondie??

Katsuki: hello to you too hey are you still in need of a lifetime partner??

????:um why are you asking me that and yes I am.

Katsuki: well there's a maiden in need of your love and support right now she just lost everything her life her family almost all of her friends.

????: damn.......what happened??

Katsuki: a certain jackass decided to ruin her life and both of her bastard parents disowned her.

????: did you beat their ass with the bat you got??

Katsuki: I used it on 2 other fuckers but imma do that with my other bats I got at home.

????: um ok so um who's the maiden you speak of I hate to see one who's hurt deep down.

Katsuki: imma let you know your in speaker so I'm goin to let her friend tell you.

????: um ok then who's with her right now??

Kyoka:o-oh I'm Kyoka Jirou I'm with her and her best friend may I know who I'm talking to?

Izuku: ah yes my name is Izuku Midoriya but just call me Izuku who's your friend who seem like she lost her whole life?

Kyoka: Momo Yaoyorozu or just Momo now.

Izuku: wow not only she's a maiden her name came with the full package but ok I'm sure blondie gave her a card right I need you to go to that address I'm open and don't have anything scheduled.

Kyoka: ar-are you sure Izuku we don't want to impose.

Izuku: I'm positive just bring her

Kyoka: ok then see you in a bit.

As she gave Katsuki the phone as he nods and left to get ready. Soon the 4 left as they went to go see who Izuku was and as they made it they saw how big the company was and how beautiful it was. Soon they went in as they did the employees were told that the 4 was expected as they made it to the office as they see they see Izuku there.

As Momo looked at Izuku with her no expression look something inside of her ignited as she felt some type of feeling when she saw him. As Izuku saw her he saw how she has no expression on her face.

Izuku:(damn all that happened today) I'm guessing your the one your friend spoke of right.

As she nodded as he walked towards a chair and pulled it right in front of the large window he was standing in front of the whole time.

Izuku: come sit here ok?

As Momo was reluctant at first as she started moving forward as Kyoka tried to stop her but she looked at her as she nodded as Kyoka nodded as well letting her be as Kyoka looked at Katsuki who nodded as well telling her it's ok.

Katsuki: trust me on this one if anything he knows what he's doing.

Kyoka: I hope he does

Soon after she said that a giggle came out of Momo as Kyoka looked back to see Momo smiling as Izuku was talking to her.

Kyoka: that was fucking quick how the fuck did he do that?

Katsuki: beats me he intends to do that when maidens are down like this.

Kyoka: but she had no expression.....NO EXPRESSION right Denki?

As she looks and see that he wasn't there as she looks back to see him bowing down to Izuku which made him look at the 2 as Kyoka just facepalmed as Katsuki tries not to laugh.

Izuku:*sighs* what are you doing sir get up.

Denki: how did you do it oh Master Midoriya I need you to teach me your ways.

Izuku: alright whose boyfriend is this?

Katsuki bust out laughing along with Momo as Kyoka tried not to laugh but couldn't contain it as she laughed as well as she has to admit.

Kyoka:*gets done laughing*he's mine Izuku he's my boyfriend I don't blame him for what he did sometimes I get mad and he wanted a way to make me soothing over to the lovey side.

Izuku: oh make sense then and to answer your question sir please don't do this again I don't want you to embarrass your girl again just don't piss her off.

Kyoka: but how did you make her giggle she wasn't like that earlier today?

Izuku: if I told you it wouldn't be a secret.

Kyoka: you didn't tell me he was the secretive type.

Katsuki: that's the Midoriya men on that I got no control on how they do that.

Momo:h-hey I-Izuku

Izuku: yes~ my lovely maiden.

Momo: u-um is it ok if I stay with you for t-tonight please?

Izuku: are you sure you just met me not to long ago?

Momo:I-I'm sure it's not like I'm going back home anyways and both *points fingers together* Kyoka is gonna stay with Denki back at the dorms tonight.

As he looks at the 2 as they admittedly nodded as Izuku looked at Katsuki as he can see date night in his eyes as he looks back at Momo who has beautiful face with her expressions.

Momo: can I?

Izuku:(I can't say no to that) sure why not I don't mind my daughter gets lonely sometimes.

Katsuki: daughter......dude don't tell me that-

Izuku: she's my adoptive daughter and she needs a mother figure or a women in her life.

Katsuki:*scared shitless* s-sorry

As Momo somehow found it adorable that Izukunis acting the way he is as she started poking him as he blushed which caught Katsukis along with Kyoka and Denki.

Katsuki: what

Kyoka: The

Denki: Fuck

Izuku looked at them as they just looked away as they started to walk away.

Katsuki: you 2 saw that right like I wasn't tripping right??

Kyoka: nope

Denki: nope how he went from being scary to blushing in an instant.

Katsuki: he took an interesting liking to her to be honest when she did that I thought he was gonna hurt or yell at her but he didn't.

Kyoka: wait he yell or hurt someone if they did what Momo did?

Katsuki: it's actually worst pretty much he kinda like had this 6th sensed where he can feel that their going for his face and he stops them from doing it like grabs their forearm with the guys he apply hella pressure with the girls he puts a firm pressure but make sure he doesn't hurt them to much.

Kyoka: oh so it's kinda like he doesn't like being touched on his face then is it like that?

Katsuki: yeah but it's rare to see him allow someone to do that even if it was a maiden but then again no girl was ever seen as a maiden until now actually so technically that means that-

Kyoka: he has a soft spot for Momo then?

Katsuki: that's my guess I mean like if you think about it he could've just denied us by saying he had work but he didn't.

Kyoka: that's true

Denki: damn he's like a dictator who's cold to everyone but a sweetheart to that one girl.

Kyoka: for once your right wait then that means that-

Katsuki: nope this one kinda benefited him you gonna have to watch what you say and how you say it.

Denki: is that the reason why you said maiden earlier today.

Katsuki: yep and to my surprise he accepted her without any hesitation or reasoning normally he would've told us to get the fuck out.

Kyoka: that reminds me why did he ask earlier "what the fuck do you want" mind explaining that to me?

Katsuki: oh I just get on his nerves there where times where he could've killed me but he didn't.

Kyoka: you know the way you act sometimes I'm surprised that he didn't considering the state he gave us.

Katsuki: I know

That's the end of this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.4K 178 16
These are my old transformers one shots. Second one is up.
916K 42.1K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...