Karma - Bellamy Blake

Von thegirlinallwhite

Lucinda Kane was one of 100 prisoners exiled to Earth for their crimes in the sky. Relying on her beauty, int... Mehr

1. Down to Earth
2. Freedoms Dawn
3. Forging Alliances
4. On the Hunt
5. Daddy Issues
6. Goodbye Girlhood
7. King, Queen, Princess
8. Power Struggle
9. Radio Riots
9. Search Sacrifice
10. Poison Veil
11. Torture for You
12. Shadows of Regret
13. Sudden Impulse
14. Gin and Jealousy
15. Drunken Desires
16. About Last Night

Introduction

536 12 3
Von thegirlinallwhite

Cast

Nina Dobrev as Lucinda Kane

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake

The 100 cast as themselves

Playlist

Song for the season: Karma - Taylor Swift

"Sweet like justice, karma is a queen. Karma takes all my friends to the summit."

"Cause karma is my boyfriend. Karma is a god."

Daylight - David Kushner

"Telling myself I won't go there. Oh, but I know that I won't care. Tryna wash away all the blood I spilt."

"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time. You and I drink the poison from the same vine. Hiding all our sins from the daylight."

Cardigan - Taylor Swift

"You drew stars around my scars , but now I'm bleeding."

Happiness is a Butterly - Lana Del Ray

"If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst? That could happen to a girl that's already hurt."

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

"She knows what I think about. One love two mouths. No shirt, no blouse."

Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy. If it doesn't you ain't doing it right."

My Blood - Ellie Goulding

"With all the blood I lost with you, it drowns the love I thought I knew."

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

"The world moves on, another day another drama, drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma"

"Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined"

The Great War - Taylor Swift

"My hand was the one you reached for. All throughout the Great War."

The Archer - Taylor Swift

"I've been the archer. I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? But who could stay?"

Playlist Link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5PFW1Bb3yfOnlihFwB455O?si=f55b0bcd3c4245fd

Moodboards

Lucinda Kane

Bellamy Blake

Outfit

Lucinda's Outfit

For a deeper dive into Lucinda's character visit my book 'My Characters' to learn more!

Hey everyone!

I wrote my last Bellamy Blake fanfic in 2018! Since then I've matured and my writing style is much stronger. However, I loved writing my last book so much that I thought I'd write another 🤭

This time round there will be a lot more intensity, drama, tension and smut 🤫 If you read my last Bellamy book or any of my others, I love you and I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

As always leave a comment I love reading and replying, it's honestly what drives me to write.

Till next time x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.4K 417 65
[sarcasm: the ability to insult lesser intelligent beings without them realizing it] And that's exactly what Brianna Kane did. She hid behind a wall...
49.8K 972 24
Marley has gone through every emotion in the books. Now she must put her emotions aside in order to save everyone she loves. What happens when Marley...
366K 8.1K 27
𝙒π™ͺπ™¨π™žπ™˜ 𝙗𝙀𝙭 π™¨π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨-𝙗𝙀𝙀𝙠 π™€π™£π™š [ THE 100 / SEASON ONE ] β˜… i had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go. where the wind d...
3.7K 213 17
IN WHICH Alicent ends up with 100 convicts and is forced to fight for her life after a boy named Bellamy Blake forces her onto the dropship to get to...