✓ Global Catastrophe: Buildin...

By koushuu17

Author: Mr. Kashiwagi Type: Hot male videos Status: Completed Link; https://www.xbanxia.com/books/223999.html... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200

71-80

60 2 0
By koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 71 Careless

Chapter 71 Careless

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 70 Super Speed ​​RegenerationNext chapter: Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?

"My dear, how can I kill it!"

"Master, its biggest drawback is that it cannot fly. As long as you continue to bombard it, no matter how fast it grows, it will die from exhaustion of energy!"

Su Yuan saw it in front of him . As soon as I became interested, the lord-level alien beast was worth 1 billion survival points. This terrifying-level alien beast must be worth hundreds of billions no matter what.

"Ho ho ho, if humans want to fight in groups, it's better to fight alone!" the giant king octopus roared.

It raised three tentacles towards Su Yuan to indicate a group fight, and then raised another tentacle to indicate a one-on-one fight.

Su Yuan didn't understand, thinking that the giant octopus raised a tentacle, just like people raising their middle fingers to express contempt.

"Ni Ma, when did the alien beasts learn to despise people?"

"Shoot it!"

Su Yuan directly gave an order to the 10 giant cannons.

A huge ultra-high temperature laser instantly submerged the giant octopus.

"Ho ho ho..."

The giant octopus roared angrily.

"Despicable, you dare to sneak attack!"

The giant king octopus immediately gave up the duel and called to the group of alien beasts behind him to come together.

Immediately, lord-level, brutal-level, and aggressive-level beasts swarmed forward and attacked the entrance of the Haicheng survival base.

"Hey, these strange beasts are crazy!"

Su Yuan immediately contacted Luo Qin and asked Huadu to be ready to use heavy weapons at any time to cooperate with him in attacking the strange beasts.

Haicheng's guards quickly received orders from Huadu and prepared various missiles, bombs and other heavy weapons.

Currently, the biggest threat is the giant king octopus, and other lord-level beasts are relatively easy to deal with.

So, 10 giant cannons took turns bombarding the giant octopus.

Although the Giant King Octopus does not have strong defenses, it recovers very quickly. Often after the first beam of laser bombardment, the wounds on its body have returned to normal before the second beam of ultra-low temperature cold blast has passed.

At the same time, the giant octopus's attack power is also very strong. If one tentacle is drawn over, it can turn a heavy tank into a discus.

It sprays another venom, and it can penetrate a meter-thick steel plate.

Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to attract the lord-level beasts away, while he alone used a giant cannon to bombard the giant king octopus.

Other levels of strange beasts are left to the guards to clean up.

Su Yuan raised the survival base to a place where the venom of the giant octopus could not be sprayed, then suspended in front of the giant octopus, and continuously bombarded the giant octopus with 10 cannons.

The giant king octopus had no way to deal with Su Yuan. It felt very aggrieved. It stretched out its tentacles, grabbed an unlucky fur seal-like beast, and smashed it towards Su Yuan's survival base.

With a bang, the alien beast hit the titanium alloy armor, emitting a dull metallic sound, but it did no harm at all.

"Hahaha, you must be dumbfounded. If you can, fly up and bite me!" Su Yuan said with a proud smile.

"Ho ho ho, come down if you can!" The giant octopus raised its tentacles towards Su Yuan again.

This time, he really despised Su Yuan.

"Master, it seems to be despising you again!" Xiaoyu said, biting her fingers.

"Ni Ma, think I'm stupid, come up if you can!"

Su Yuan scolded the giant octopus while letting 10 giant cannons bombard the giant octopus, allowing the giant octopus to enjoy the test of both ice and fire.

The giant king octopus couldn't bear it any longer. It propped up its eight tentacles on the ground, lifted up its huge body, and wanted to use the power of its tentacles to eject itself to Su Yuan's survival base.

"My dear, you can still play like this!"

Su Yuan quickly raised the height of the survival base.

But it was too late. The giant king octopus ejected to the top of the survival base with a bang like a cannonball.

"Ni Ma, I really thought you could bite me like this. Smart air defense laser cannon array, blast me!"

1,080 laser cannon tubes were fired at the same time. The huge laser beam directly shot the giant octopus into the sky.

The giant king octopus did not expect that, as a strange beast in the deep sea, one day it would be able to touch the clouds in the sky, and then it burst into angry roars.

Its huge body was shot into a sieve by beams of lasers, and fell to the ground from the air.

But it didn't die. Its strong vitality soon brought it back to normal.

But its size has shrunk to about 150 meters.

"I'll go and you won't die like this?"

The giant king octopus knew that he couldn't do anything to Su Yuan, so he simply got into the ground, trying to get into the Haicheng survival base from the underground.

"Ho ho ho, I'll take care of you when I'm full!"

But before the body of the giant octopus completely disappeared into the ground, ground-penetrating bombs fell from the sky, drilled into the ground, exploded, and blew it out again.

The giant king octopus has never felt so aggrieved, unable to express his talents.

The rampaging giant octopus rushed directly to the entrance of the Haicheng survival base, and streams of venom spurted out from its mouth.

The thick concrete exploded directly, and was then corroded away by the venom as black as ink.

The guards hidden in the entrance suffered heavy casualties.

A number of lord-level strange beasts took the opportunity to rush in excitedly.

However, they were greeted by vicious zombies.

Chrissy has cleaned up most of the alien beasts in the survival base, and leaving the remaining alien beasts to the guards will be no problem at all.

Chris's zombie army has exceeded hundreds of thousands.

An unlucky lord-level black eel king was surrounded by hundreds of crocodile shark zombies. He didn't last long before he was eaten like a spicy stick.

They have an advantage in numbers, and they are facing zombies that are not afraid of death. Even lord-level beasts are difficult to deal with.

Because once Lord-level alien beasts are injured, they will be infected, and the zombie virus will continue to invade their bodies, which will greatly affect their attack power until they completely turn into zombies.

Outside, Su Yuan continued to bombard the giant king octopus with giant cannons.

The giant king octopus ignored it, used its tentacles to open the entrance wider, and got in.

"Ni Ma, you are careless. Niu Dali, hurry up and stop it!"

Niu Dali and others immediately followed the giant octopus and continuously bombarded the giant octopus with laser cannons.

"Ho ho ho, get out of my way. I'll fight you again when I'm full!" The

giant octopus shot out its tentacles and swiped them towards Niu Dali and others.

It beat Niu Dali and others while crawling into the Haicheng survival base.

Soon it encountered other lord-level beasts and Chris's zombie army.

It was also the first time for Chris to see such a big beast as the giant king octopus.

She couldn't figure out the strength of the giant octopus, so she kept letting the zombie army test the giant octopus.

The giant king octopus's eight tentacles twitched hard, and a large number of zombies were destroyed.

Finally, a zombie bit the tentacles of the giant king octopus.

But the giant king octopus didn't seem to feel it.

Ordinary zombie viruses can no longer do anything to the giant octopus, unless the zombie virus in Chris's body mutates again and becomes more powerful.

"Ho ho ho, mud horse, why is it so hard to have a full meal!" The giant octopus waved its tentacles and kept beating the zombies.

There were so many zombies that they blocked its path.

Outside, Su Yuan and Hua both confirmed that there were no personnel around the entrance to the Haicheng Survival Base, and then used giant cannons to bomb out the giant octopus.

Because the Haicheng Survival Base was built with a submarine-style design, in an emergency, the place where the giant octopus is can be isolated, and Su Yuan can bomb with confidence.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 70 Super Speed ​​RegenerationNext chapter: Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?

Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 71: CarelessNext chapter: Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King Octopus

Su Yuan used a giant cannon to continuously fire ultra-high temperature lasers, blasting away the thick concrete layer outside, revealing the giant king octopus blocked inside.

In front of the giant king octopus are hundreds of thousands of zombies. The lord-level alien beasts that originally came in with it were also infected with the zombie virus and became part of the siege against it.

Behind the zombie army, Niu Dali and others were constantly bombarding the giant octopus with laser cannons.

Chrissy hid in the back, avoiding the attack of the giant octopus, while controlling the zombie army and attacking the giant octopus in an orderly manner.

I saw a group of thousands of crocodile shark zombies, surrounding the giant king octopus, trying to bite the giant king octopus's head.

The giant king octopus raised its two tentacles and patted it over.

Thousands of crocodile shark zombies were patted into meat pies on the spot.

Then the giant king octopus sprayed out another mouthful of venom, and all the meat patties were corroded into black liquid.

The giant king octopus moved its body in disgust, fearing that it would be stained with black liquid.

"Ho ho ho! Mud horse, it's so disgusting!"

The giant octopus thinks zombies are the most disgusting things in the world.

At this moment, Niu Dali and others' laser cannons blasted over.

Beams of laser bombarded the giant king octopus, emitting a smell of grilled octopus.

The pain caused the giant octopus to roar angrily. It used its tentacles to desperately pull away the zombies in front of it, and then pounced on Niu Dali and others.

"Good boy, this giant king octopus is so capable!"

Su Yuan saw this scene through the multi-function satellite. If the giant king octopus was allowed to enter the survival base, who could stop it.

Fortunately, it couldn't fly. If it could fly, Su Yuan felt that he would be unable to resist it.

"Blast it!"

Two giant laser cannons fired at the same time, blowing away the giant octopus that was about to pounce on Niu Dali and others.

"Ho ho ho, you're shameless, you'll attack

by surprise!" The giant octopus roared and cursed at Su Yuan angrily.

Its three tentacles were blown away by Su Yuan.

"Xiaoyu, what is it scolding?"

Xiaoyu tilted her head and thought for a moment, "Master, is it saying you are despicable?"

"Am I despicable? I am scolding it openly!"

Su Yuan said Then, the two ultra-freezing cannons blasted out two ultra-low-temperature cold currents, crushing the three tentacles of the giant king octopus to pieces.

"Ni Ma, let me destroy your tentacles first and see how awesome you are!"

Then, boom, boom, several giant cannons were blasted out, and the remaining tentacles of the giant king octopus were also blown away.

However, the giant king octopus soon grew new tentacles, but due to continuous super-speed regeneration, its body shrank again, dropping to more than 120 meters.

"I'll go, I don't believe it, I can't kill you today!"

Su Yuan continued to bombard the giant octopus with a giant cannon, and asked Niu Dali and others to stop the giant octopus from escaping.

The giant king octopus was so frustrated that it wanted to burrow into the ground if it couldn't hit Su Yuan.

"Ho ho ho, don't stop me. I want to go back to the deep sea. The food outside is too deep and not delicious!"

However, as soon as the giant octopus dug a hole with its tentacles, before he could get in, the zombie army surrounded him. .

Niu Dali and Big Mao also rushed forward, and one of them grabbed one of the tentacles of the giant king octopus.

After the giant king octopus finally got rid of Niu Dali and others, Su Yuan's giant cannon also reached the cooling time and could bombard again.

After a round of bombardment from 10 giant cannons, the body of the giant octopus shrank to 90 meters.

"Xiaoyu, do you think it will die next time I bombard its head?"

"Master, probably not. It can regenerate at a super-speed, and its core of life should be its heart, but it has more than one heart!"

" Darling, this vitality is too strong!"

Su Yuan had no choice but to give up the idea of ​​getting rid of the giant octopus at once, and slowly consumed it to kill the giant octopus bit by bit.

So, from the afternoon to the evening, the bombardment continued, and the size of the giant king octopus finally shrank to 30 meters.

Its strength has also dropped a lot, and it is impossible to escape.

Chris's zombie army of hundreds of thousands was also slaughtered by the giant king octopus.

Now only Niu Dali, Big Cat and others can hold back the giant octopus.

The cooldown time of the giant cannon is finally up, and Su Yuan is ready to launch the final attack.

Niu Dali and others let go of the tentacles of the giant king octopus, and five laser cannons blasted out at the same time.

There was a huge flash of light, like a sun rising in the dark night, and the ground rumbled and shook incessantly.

Immediately afterwards, they bombarded with five extremely frozen cannons.

The ultra-low temperature cold current seems to freeze everything and freeze time. Wherever it passes, the air makes a crackling freezing sound.

When the smoke cleared, the giant king octopus was gone.

"The mud horse is finally dead!" Su Yuan waved his fist excitedly.

"Master, that's strange. Why didn't you get the survival points reward when it died?" Xiaoyu said with a frown.

Su Yuan was also stunned.

"I'll go, it's not because the system hacked my reward!"

Afterwards, Niu Dali and others began to clean up the alien beasts.

With the death of the giant king octopus, the tide of alien beasts that attacked Haicheng gradually receded.

However, they did not return to the sea, but instead occupied other survival bases.

The battle between humans and alien beasts will continue.

Everything Su Yuan did in Haicheng was also seen by Happy.

She didn't take any action, she just organized her forces and rushed to more survival bases to save humans.

Zari doesn't want to stay on the ground for too long. He wants to return to the world of dinosaurs in the center of the earth to solve the problem of unfair treatment of low-level dinosaurs.

He wants to unite all the low-level dinosaur people, and he doesn't want his future children to suffer the same treatment as he does now.

Zari came to Happyli's spaceship and met Happyli.

"Captain Happy, we have been in the human world for several days. You should already know something about the mysterious 'Mr. Su'. I think we should go and avenge Happy Flute!

" Pili glanced coldly at Zari.

Zari immediately fell to his knees.

"Zari, you have to understand your status clearly. You are just a low-level dinosaur and you are not qualified to teach me how to do things!"

Zari gritted his teeth and lowered his head.

"Fighting disaster requires not only strong individuals, but also a strong civilization. We now need more humans to stand on our side, let them take action against Mr. Su, and let them help us resist the disaster!" Zari couldn't understand it

! Pili's purpose, he knew that he could not change Happy's mind, so he had to find another opportunity to return to the world of dinosaurs in the center of the earth.

At this time, the sky in Midu was gradually brightening, and Hapili expressed her attitude towards all survival bases.

Su Yuan is her enemy. He must either stand on her side or become her enemy.

Okun quickly convened a meeting with Midus senior management to discuss the matter.

"Gentlemen, Happy is forcing us to make a choice. Which side do you think Midu should be on in the future?"

"Mr. Chief Officer, I think we should be on the side of the dinosaurs. She has an advanced civilization and is willing to help. We, and if you go out and take a look now, Happy has already established a good reputation in people's hearts!" "

I think so too. That Mr. Su has not shown up yet, and we don't know whether he is a Blue Star person or an alien. People, and did not give us Midu any benefits, but instead defrauded us of a lot of supplies!" ...

Midu

made a decision internally and expressed its support for Hapili, but it also wanted to ask for more benefits, so it quietly communicated with others The survival base is united.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 71: CarelessNext chapter: Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King Octopus

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King Octopus

Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King Octopus

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?Next chapter: Chapter 74 For cooperative system development

Happy also knows that the major survival bases are greedy. She said that the dinosaur people can help humans build a perfect survival base that can prevent all disasters.

And we are willing to provide biotechnology to help humans improve food seeds and feed more humans.

But if you want to obtain these scientific and technological information and gain her friendship with Happy, you must launch nuclear weapons at Su Yuan.

The major survival bases continued to bargain with Hapili.

Su Yuan had a busy day and returned to the bedroom after dinner.

"Ni Ma, have you worked hard in vain today!" Su Yuan complained.

The giant king octopus should have been blown to ashes, but it had no survival points, which was inappropriate.

"Xiaoyu, is the Giant King Octopus not dead yet?"

"Master, it is probably not dead. The system cannot make a mistake!"

"It is not dead, so where can it go?" Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to search for a long time. , and no giant king octopus was found.

In fact, the giant king octopus has long chosen to survive by cutting off its arms.

It knew it would be difficult to escape, so it cut off one of its tentacles.

The tentacles burrowed into the ground, like a python, sneaking into the Haicheng survival base.

After the giant king octopus was blasted to pieces, its tentacles regenerated at a super speed and turned into a giant king octopus again, but its size was severely reduced to more than two meters.

It crawled silently along the ground and quietly slipped into a dormitory building.

In the dormitory, there were ordinary people who were in shock. The men were holding shotguns and the women were holding kitchen knives.

They have been notified that most of the strange beasts in the outside world have been cleared away.

Don't come out yet, the guards are still cleaning the carpet for the last time.

As they chatted, they were thankful that they were still alive, and their eyes glanced at the door and the surrounding windows from time to time.

Suddenly a child boy screamed in panic.

"There is a strange beast!"

"Where is it?"

All eyes looked at the boy's finger. There was nothing in the dark crack of the door.

Looking back, one of the tentacles of the giant king octopus had penetrated in, like a python, and swallowed a man.

Then he heard a few clicks, and all the bones in the man's body were broken.

Then he swallowed the man alive.

At this time, people picked up shotguns and kept shooting.

The bullet pierced the tentacles of the giant octopus, but in the blink of an eye, the wound was completely healed.

The giant octopus outside the door, with eight tentacles, attacked four dormitories at the same time, devouring their lives.

Then, not satisfied, he continued to devour.

Each time it devours a person, its body grows a little larger.

"Ho ho ho, I finally got something to eat!" The giant octopus roared excitedly.

Soon the abnormality here triggered the alarm, and teams of guards rushed here desperately.

While the guards were moving ordinary people to evacuate, they fired machine guns at the giant king octopus.

But the giant king octopus didn't care about machine gun fire at all, and its eight tentacles went around devouring people without any scruples.

The guards used grenades and rockets, but they still couldn't do anything to the giant king octopus.

The body of the giant king octopus grew bigger and bigger as it ate, and soon it grew to more than ten meters.

The Haicheng Survival Base couldn't do anything about the giant king octopus, so they had to notify Su Yuan.

When Su Yuan learned the whereabouts of the giant king octopus, he jumped up from the sofa.

"Ni Ma, you can't let it run away this time!"

Su Yuan then asked Niu Dali and others to catch the giant octopus.

The giant king octopus is now smaller in size and greatly reduced in strength. When it sees Niu Dali and others, it directly avoids and pounces on crowded places.

Su Yuan had no choice, and he couldn't use the giant cannon to destroy the Haicheng survival base.

We can only ask Niu Dali and others to evacuate the crowd and surround the giant octopus.

But the giant king octopus is very cunning. When it sees no one around, it burrows underground.

Mouse Man and Lightning Rabbit also quickly followed the Giant King Octopus.

The giant king octopus sprayed venom at Mouse Man and Lightning Rabbit, while using its remaining tentacles to keep digging holes, trying to return to the deep sea.

Not to be outdone, Mouse Man and Lightning Rabbit directly used laser machine guns to shoot at the giant octopus.

On the other side, Niu Dali, Da Mao and others also used Mouse Man's positioning to dig up the soil on the only path that the giant octopus must pass, and wait for the giant octopus.

The giant octopus changed the direction of the hole several times during the process, and Niu Dali and others also changed places.

After a lot of struggle, I finally caught the giant octopus.

Su Yuan specifically told Niu Dali and others to catch the giant octopus completely and not let the giant octopus escape again.

So, the cow vigorously grabbed the four tentacles of the giant octopus and walked in the front. The big cat followed behind and also grabbed the four tentacles.

Bajie is carrying the body of the giant king octopus in the middle.

Mouse Man, Lightning Rabbit and Stupid Sheep are standing around to prevent the giant octopus from trying to survive by breaking its arms or trying to escape from its shell.

The giant king octopus kept struggling, but with its current strength, it was completely unable to break free from the hands of Niu Dali and others.

And once it tries to spray Niu Dali and others with venom, it will be shot by the laser machine guns of Mouse Man and others.

Before the venom could be sprayed out, its head was shot into a sieve by the laser.

Soon, the giant king octopus was carried to an open space.

"Xiaoyu, tell me how to kill the giant octopus completely without giving it a chance to escape!"

Su Yuan looked at the giant octopus on the ground in the survival base through the multi-functional satellite screen.

Xiaoyu sat next to him, put her chin with her hand, thought for a while, and said:

"Master, this terrifying giant octopus has nine hearts, which are located in its eight tentacles and body. Master, you can try to use laser gun, and shoot its heart at the same time to see if it can regenerate at a super speed!" "

If it can regenerate at a super speed, then we can only use the old method and consume it bit by bit!"

"Then try it first!"

Due to lack of manpower, Mouse Man, Lightning Rabbit and Stupid Sheep could only shoot six hearts, leaving three hearts missing, even if they shot with their left and right hands at the same time.

And Niu Dali, Da Mao and Bajie control the giant octopus and cannot make a move.

Su Yuan was ready to put on the auxiliary mecha and do it himself.

Although there are no strange beasts around now, Su Yuan still took Chris with him for safety, and used 1.5 billion survival points to buy an intelligent attack robot.

"Hiss, master, I am Battle Number 7!"

A red python appeared in front of Su Yuan.

Su Yuan was so frightened that he took a step back.

"I'll go, there's a snake robot!"

"Hiss, yes master, I'm also a powerful attack robot!"

"Look at you, you look like a large spicy stick. Let's call you spicy stick from now on!"

"Hiss, good master!"

Su Yuan then spent another 4.2 billion survival points to directly upgrade the spicy stick to Level 3.

Su Yuan put on the auxiliary mecha, picked up the laser gun, and came to the ground.

"Ho ho ho!" The giant octopus kept roaring at Su Yuan. One of its tentacles struggled violently and stood up towards Su Yuan, but was quickly pulled back by Niu Dali.

"Ni Ma, it's already this time and you still despise me!"

"Ho ho ho, if you have the ability to fight one on one!"

the giant octopus roared provocatively.

Su Yuan understood the roar of the giant octopus and said disdainfully:

"Tch, I'll let you challenge us all!"

The giant octopus glared at Su Yuan angrily.

Su Yuan didn't care about the giant octopus's eyes, so he asked Mouse Man and others to prepare, pick up laser weapons, and prepare to shoot the giant octopus together.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?Next chapter: Chapter 74 For cooperative system development

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 74: System Development for Cooperation

Chapter 74 Developing the system for cooperation

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King OctopusNext chapter: Chapter 75 Interception

Su Yuan used a laser gun to aim at the main heart in the body of the giant octopus. Mouse Man and others aimed at the secondary heart in the eight tentacles of the giant octopus with their left and right hands at the same time.

Chris was directing from the side. She shouted start, and Su Yuan would shoot at the same time.

Whoosh whoosh...the sound of several laser shots was immediately followed by a burning smell.

Su Yuan and others used laser guns continuously to shoot all the hearts of the giant octopus into sieves.

The body of the giant king octopus shook violently for a few times, and finally stopped moving.

"Ni Ma, it's finally over!"

Ding! Congratulations to the host, for killing a terrifying alien beast and receiving a reward of 1 trillion survival points!

"One trillion?"

Su Yuan couldn't believe that there were so many.

Considering that it is so difficult to kill, it is not easy to earn one trillion.

At this time, it was already past three o'clock in the morning, and after a while, it would be almost dawn.

Su Yuan yawned and took Chris, Niu Dali and others back to the survival base.

After washing up, Su Yuan got into bed and went to sleep without thinking about anything.

It wasn't until eleven o'clock in the morning the next day that Su Yuan got up from the bed.

After eating, Su Yuan checked the harvest.

Yesterday's daily income was a little less, 14.7 billion survival points. The major survival bases were busy resisting the disaster, and there were fewer people exchanging materials and food.

Afterwards, Su Yuan was going to open the forum and read the information.

Ding, you have a call request. Do you want to answer it?

It was Luo Qin calling again, and Su Yuan chose to answer it.

"Hello, Mr. Su, thank you for saving millions of people in Haicheng. We are working hard to prepare the supplies we promised you, and they will be delivered to you soon!"

For Huadu, Su Yuan's price is also It's a very good deal. It's not calculated based on how many cannons are fired, but directly 200 million kilograms of materials. If converted into survival points, it's also 20 billion survival points.

"Mr. Luo, you're welcome. If you have collected enough supplies in the past few days, just let me know!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

"Mr. Su, I also got bad news. Hapili is planning to attack you. She asked Midu to wait for the survival base to launch nuclear weapons against you, and forced us to join them. We rejected her!" Su Yuan was shocked

, He was just busy with his work yesterday and didn't know about it yet.

However, he is not afraid. The speed of his survival base can reach Mach 12, and he also has an intelligent air defense laser array.

"Mr. Su, if you are willing, you can cooperate with us. The disaster will become more and more serious in the future. To defeat the disaster, we need not only strong individuals, but also a strong collective!" It's not that Su Yuan doesn't want to cooperate, he is just worried that

someone will Take the technology or weapons he provides and turn around to attack him.

Therefore, Su Yuan has always prioritized his own development. Only when he is strong can he cooperate fairly.

Otherwise, you will become meat in other people's mouths.

When Luo Qin mentioned cooperation, Su Yuan thought about it and found that he seemed to lack nothing except supplies.

"I don't know, how does Mr. Luo plan to cooperate with me?"

"Mr. Su, although our technology in Huadu may not be as good as yours, we have abundant manpower, material resources and other resources. Whatever Mr. Su needs, we in Huadu can do it." We will fully cooperate and provide strong help to Mr. Su."

"For example, to deal with Hapili this time, we can not only provide accurate intelligence, but also dispatch missiles to intercept various weapons in Midu and other survival bases!"

Luo Qin said a lot. , eagerly hope that Su Yuan will cooperate with them, because Huadu is also under great pressure, and they are now facing Hapili, Midu and other survival bases alone.

Su Yuan thought for a while and felt that what Luo Qin said made sense, and he couldn't kick everyone to oppose him.

"Mr. Luo, I can cooperate with you in Huadu, but I still need to consider the specific cooperation details and some special requirements!"

Su Yuan felt that since cooperation, he needs to occupy a dominant position in fighting disasters and dealing with aliens. When it comes to beasts and dinosaurs, he must take priority.

If Huadu agreed, there would be no need for him to cooperate.

Then Su Yuan and Luo Qin ended the call, and Su Yuan went to the chat forum to check the news.

"Ni Ma, I want to see who is so bold as to launch a nuclear weapon against me!"

Soon, Su Yuan found the notice jointly issued by the survival bases such as Midu, Mining City, Fudu and Tanaka on the Internet.

"Everyone is equal in the face of disasters. Only by uniting can we defeat disasters. We will form a human alliance and cooperate with the great Ms. Hapili. She is willing to provide us with advanced science and technology and work with us to deal with disasters... "

Su Yuan glanced at ten lines and quickly browsed through it.

Su Yuan discovered that although Midu and other survival bases had not made it clear that they would launch nuclear weapons against Su Yuan, they had already sided with Hapili.

As long as Hapili gives enough benefits, they will take action.

And there are countless people below who expressed support.

Most of these people want to become dinosaurs, go to the world of dinosaurs, and enjoy life.

"Hmph, they are really a bunch of white-eyed wolves. If you have breasts, you are a mother!"

"Xiaoyu, block all the survival bases and organizations that have joined the Human Alliance, as well as those humans who want to join the dinosaurs. These people will never be allowed to use it. Virtual malls, shops and chat forums." Su Yuan said coldly.

It was the first time that Xiaoyu saw Su Yuansheng being so angry, and she was so frightened that her whole body trembled.

"Okay, Master!"

Soon, Okun discovered that the official account of the Midu Survival Base had been blocked and could no longer post information on the forum.

At the same time, Okun cannot enter the virtual mall to exchange food.

The shop he opened himself was also blocked, and all the materials placed in the virtual warehouse were confiscated by Su Yuan.

Moreover, if Okun wants to contact other survival bases, he can only use satellite phones.

This is 10,000 times more troublesome than using the system's chat function, and satellite phones are often affected by weather.

"Oumaga, what the hell is going on!"

Far away in the land of Hongdu, Tianzhong finally raised a batch of supplies and just exchanged a batch of grain. Before he could take it out, he was blocked.

"Baga!"

Tanaka was furious, but there was nothing he could do.

They couldn't enter the virtual mall and couldn't open any shops. Then there was no food, and they could only starve.

At Fudu Survival Base, Said also looked depressed.

He was on the phone with his secret girlfriend, but suddenly he couldn't hear anything.

Without the system chat function, how could he cope with so many girlfriends?

Su Yuan blocked one-fifth of the accounts at one time and almost permanently. Anyone who said he wanted to be a dinosaur was blocked.

This is just the beginning. As things evolve, more and more accounts will be blocked.

Su Yuan then began to put antiviral medicines on the shelves.

He plans to first cut a wave of leeks owned by rich people, put 300 anti-viral medicines on the shelves, earn 450 billion survival points, and then supply a large amount of anti-viral medicines throughout Huadu. Each person is limited to 1 tube, and the price is 100 kilograms of supplies. .

This was a preferential treatment given by Huadu leaders who wanted to stand on his side despite pressure.

Next, Su Yuan considered cooperation with Huadu.

"Xiaoyu, does the system have a way to control people's hearts?"

"Master, the system does not have this function. Although the system does not have it, the master can develop it himself. Even if it cannot control people's hearts, it can at least help the master distinguish between good and bad people!"

Su Yuan's eyes lit up, Xiaoyu Thats right. Instead of blindly trusting others, its better to develop an effective system.

So, throughout the day, Su Yuan was thinking about how to develop such a system.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 73 Catching the Giant King OctopusNext chapter: Chapter 75 Interception

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 75 Interception

Chapter 75 Interception

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 74 To develop the system through cooperationNext chapter: Chapter 76 Counterattack

In the evening, Su Yuan finally had a bold idea. He wanted to build and develop a grasshopper community scoring system.

He treats all humans who cooperate with him as grasshoppers tied to a rope just like himself.

Everyone has only one purpose, to resist disaster, survive, and share common values.

The Grasshopper rating function will rate everyone. The higher the rating, the higher the authority, and the more advanced technology they will be exposed to in the future.

At the same time, he is also planning to add a loyalty cultivation function to the grasshopper scoring function.

This was just a start-up. He turned on his multi-function computer, wrote down all his creations, and gradually refined them.

Su Yuan was busy working until after nine o'clock in the evening, and then he was ready to take a break and have dinner.

On the other side, at Midu Survival Base, it was already morning.

Hapili used the advanced communication technology of the Dinosaurs to set up a multi-location synchronous video conference, and directly held meetings with the chief officers of major survival bases such as Okun, Said, Wright, and Tan.

"Hello everyone, I am the great Hapili. I am calling you all today just to show you how beautiful and prosperous the world of our dinosaur people is." After saying that, Hapili played a video

. .

In the video, there are 50 humans who were lucky enough to be chosen to visit the world of dinosaurs. They took a flying ship to the world of dinosaurs in the center of the earth and were warmly received by Hapimo.

Here, we have the most comfortable environment, the cleanest air, the purest water, super-fast transportation, and various recreational facilities.

The human world is far more prosperous than before the catastrophe.

These humans never want to come back, where they eat pure natural vegetables, fruits and various meats.

"I just want to ask you, do you yearn for this kind of life? If you do, please cooperate with me, Happy. I will never enslave anyone. We cooperate with each other. If you are willing, your family and children can go there now In our world, enjoy a happy life like paradise..."

After Hapili's sugar-coated bullets, she showed off various high-tech weapons of the dinosaurs, advanced mechas, advanced electromagnetic weapons, laser weapons, and ion energy gathering Weapons and more.

"I'll give you one day to think about it. Whoever attacks 'Mr. Su' first will get my friendship first!"

Hapili tried her best to be friendly and kind.

But with her dinosaur-like head on her head, in the eyes of Okun and others, she looked scary.

Okun did not take a position. He needed to discuss it with Midu's leadership.

Said and Wright were also silent.

Only Tanaka expressed on the spot that he was willing to declare war on Su Yuan immediately.

But he didn't have any weapons in his hand, and he didn't have many people under his command.

Happyli didn't like him at all.

Then the video conference ended.

Okun quickly held a meeting.

"Gentlemen, what do you think we should do? Do

we need to act immediately?" "Mr. Chief Officer, I think we should act first. The benefits cannot be taken away by other survival bases." "

I think so too. Since we have decided to support Happy Li, don't worry so much anymore!"

Okun hesitated.

"But 'Mr. Su' is in Huadu. Do we have to inform Huadu in advance?"

Okun didn't want to anger Huadu and cause a nuclear war.

"Mr. Chief Officer, I think we can talk to Huadu. I think although they don't support Hapili, they don't dare to oppose Hapili!" "

I think Huadu just wants to wait for a price, I can't say for sure. Come and beg Hapili anytime!"

...

After the meeting, Okun immediately contacted Hapili and said that he would immediately launch 5 nuclear weapons at Su Yuan.

Happy smiled sneer. She didn't care about how many nuclear weapons the Midu Survival Base launched, she only cared about his attitude.

As long as you get on her ship from now on, don't even think about getting off.

Huadu soon received the news from Midu.

Have a meeting immediately to discuss.

The final decision to intercept Midu's nuclear weapons was not only to help Su Yuan, but also for Huadu, and any violation could not be tolerated.

Su Yuan, who had just fallen asleep, was woken up again.

"Master, Hua Du has important information to inform you!"

Because Su Yuan fell asleep and did not answer Luo Qin's call.

Huadu chose to notify Su Yuan by radio.

Su Yuan yawned and used the chat system to call Luo Qin.

Luo Qin answered immediately.

"Hello, Mr. Su, we received a notice from Midu that they are going to use nuclear weapons to bomb you!" "

Thank you, Mr. Luo, they are seeking death, and I will make them pay a heavy price for this!"

Su Yuan Hang up the phone and immediately start preparing to defend Midu's nuclear weapons.

First of all, Su Yuan used multi-functional satellites to monitor global trends. As soon as a missile took off, it would lock on it immediately and send him the flight trajectory of the missile at all times.

Then Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to fly out of the survival base, ready to use laser cannons to intercept missiles at any time.

At the same time, the titanium alloy plate opens, revealing the intelligent anti-aircraft laser cannon array.

As long as a missile is within a few kilometers of the survival base, the intelligent air defense laser array can lock on to the missile and launch an attack.

Finally, Su Yuans trump card, two intelligent flying ships.

Bind the intelligent flying ship to the production base system, set it to autopilot mode, and preset the program. If all defense methods fail, the two intelligent flying ships will actively collide with the interceptor missile.

In addition, Su Yuan also sent smart laser drones into the air to form a defensive circle. It may not be of much use, but it may be useful.

"Ni Ma, no matter how many nuclear weapons come, I will blow them down for you!"

Su Yuan actively fought against them.

Said, the chief officer of Corrupt Capital, decided to launch three missiles and carry nuclear weapons to bombard Su Yuan after discussing with the senior officials of Corrupt Capital.

Said also played a clever trick and announced through the Internet that Su Yuan was Fudu's biggest enemy. After the zombie invasion of Fudu, he continued to blackmail and extort supplies from Fudu.

Said then cited various examples, showing that in order to pay Su Yuan for supplies in Fudu, many people in Fudu died tragically on the way to collect supplies.

In fact, these were all made out of nothing. After Su Yuan left the capital, Said just used Su Yuan's name to raise a lot of supplies.

However, this batch of materials has become the activity funds for the senior officials of Fudu.

But as soon as the news came out, ordinary people in Fudu who didn't know the truth started to hold grudges against Su Yuan.

In contrast, Hapili continued to send people to help Fudu resist various disasters such as blizzards, and won praise from the people of Fudu.

Seeing this, Wright hurriedly issued a statement to withdraw the Friendship Medal issued to Su Yuan, and claimed that Su Yuan had deceived Batu's feelings.

Such things are constantly happening in major survival bases.

With a rumble, the missile carrying nuclear weapons rose into the sky and fired towards Su Yuan's survival base.

Su Yuan immediately discovered the flight trajectories of five missiles through the multi-function satellite.

"Ni Ma, we are finally here!"

Su Yuan was wearing auxiliary machinery and was on the power level, ready to drive the survival base and avoid missiles at any time.

At this time, several more missiles rose into the sky from Huadu.

The goal is very clear, which is to intercept Midu's missiles.

The Huadu missile interception system is the most advanced in mankind. It quickly locked onto Midu's missile and tracked it simultaneously.

Okun's face turned green when he got the news that Watteau had launched the missile.

"Fake! Fake, who gave Huadu such courage!"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 74 To develop the system through cooperationNext chapter: Chapter 76 Counterattack

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 76 Counterattack

Chapter 76 Counterattack

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 75 InterceptionNext chapter: Chapter 77 Alliance

High in the sky, three missiles carrying nuclear weapons were successfully intercepted by Huadu. The nuclear weapons exploded like three small suns rising.

"Well done!" Su Yuan said excitedly.

Su Yuan also saw this scene through the multi-function satellite. It felt good to have allies.

The remaining two failed to intercept and continued to bombard Su Yuan.

Soon, the two missiles arrived above Su Yuan's survival base. At an altitude of several thousand meters, the missile warheads dispersed into hundreds of warheads, many of which were fake warheads for interference.

The intelligent anti-aircraft laser cannon array quickly locked onto the missile and fired out beams of lasers.

True or false, all warheads were intercepted.

The nuclear explosion occurred again, and the shining light illuminated most of Huadu.

The shock wave also spread in all directions.

But it no longer threatened Su Yuan, who was thousands of meters away from the center of the violent explosion.

"Ni Ma, this is easier than imagined!" Su Yuan smiled excitedly.

His previous preparations were completely useless. He did not expect that the missile could be intercepted by only relying on the intelligent anti-aircraft laser cannon array.

Okun and other Midu senior officials were very depressed, feeling that the missiles they launched had no effect.

They discussed launching another 10 missiles, and Okun also took the initiative to contact Huadu senior officials.

"You are not qualified to intercept our Midu missiles!"

Huadu ignored Okun and continued to intercept.

Another 7 out of 10 missiles were intercepted.

The remaining three did not threaten Su Yuan at all, and were easily intercepted by the intelligent air defense laser cannon array.

Midu immediately connected Fudu, Batu and other survival bases to put pressure on Huadu.

"You Huadu should take care of yourselves and don't go against all mankind. 'Mr. Su' is the common enemy of all mankind!"

Huadu said that your Human Alliance is not qualified to represent all mankind, let alone invade Huadu's airspace.

Okun was so angry that he joined forces with Fudu, Batu and other survival bases to launch another 30 missiles at Su Yuan.

This time, Huadu's missile interception system only intercepted 18 missiles.

The remaining 12 missiles flew over the Suyuan survival base.

The intelligent anti-aircraft laser cannon array fired lasers, destroying most of the warheads.

The remaining fish that slipped through the net were also destroyed by Niu Dali and others with laser cannons.

Su Yuan then decided to fight back to scare other survival bases who were preparing to take refuge with Happy.

Since Midu and other survival bases chose to launch nuclear weapons at him, he could also use the same method to fight back.

Immediately, Su Yuan spent 800 billion survival points to purchase smart missile launchers, as well as ultra-high-speed missiles and multi-warhead nuclear weapons.

[Smart missile launcher: Level 1, can launch 20 missiles each time. 】

Su Yuan only purchased 3 super-high-speed missiles to test the effect.

The smart missile launcher is bound to the survival base system. When Su Yuan gives the attack command, it will automatically ignite and launch.

With a rumble, three black missiles took off, far exceeding the speed of the Midu missiles.

The Midu missile interception system is even more unable to intercept it.

Okun also quickly received news that missiles were flying to the Midu land and would soon land on the Midu survival base.

"Gentlemen, what should we do? He actually has the guts to fight back!"

Midu's senior officials all had grimaces on their faces.

"Mr. Chief Officer, we'd better hurry up and ask for help from Hapili, otherwise Midu will be doomed!" "

Yes, we can't intercept such a fast missile at all!"

Okun had no choice but to ask for help from Hapili.

Happyli said not to worry, she will handle everything.

On Happyli's spaceship, the air defense interception system is prepared.

Electromagnetic heavy cannons and laser cannons are ready to fire at any time.

Zari and others were also notified and prepared to intercept the missile.

At an altitude of tens of thousands of meters, three ultra-high-speed black missiles fell from the sky, growing faster and faster.

Zari and others drove a flying ship and bombarded the black missiles with laser cannons.

Electromagnetic heavy cannons also spit out high-speed shells to form a firepower network to intercept missiles.

I saw super-high-speed missiles and warheads flying away. Hundreds of warheads carrying nuclear weapons scattered and fell overwhelmingly towards the land of Midu.

One warhead after another was exploded by the electromagnetic heavy cannon, bursting out with bright light.

Although most of the warheads were intercepted, there were still a few that escaped the net of fire and entered the Midu Survival Base, a thousand meters above the ground.

Zari and others quickly bombarded with laser cannons to prevent the warheads from falling on the Midu survival base.

But it was too late, and a warhead was still missed.

Then the brightest mushroom cloud rose up and soon covered one-tenth of the Midu survival base.

The power of this warhead was not too great, and because the Midu Survival Base was built underground with a thick layer of concrete erupting, there were not many casualties.

However, unfortunately, the place where Okun and other senior officials of Midu were located happened to be covered by the explosion.

Okun was so frightened that he peeed and got under the table.

"Omag, we're finished!"

Okun covered his head with both hands and roared in horror.

Several unlucky colleagues around him were killed by the concrete blocks trampled by the explosion.

After learning about Su Yuan's counterattack, Fudu, Batu and other survival bases quickly asked Hapili for help, fearing that Su Yuan would also launch missiles at them.

Hapili immediately agreed to them and sent two teams with a total of 24 flying ships.

Said, the chief officer of Fudu, urgently convened a meeting with all senior officials of Fudu.

"Gentlemen, what should we do?"

"Has Hapili's flying ship not arrived yet? With our own missile interception system, we will certainly not be able to intercept 'Mr. Su's' super-high-speed missiles!"

Said shook his head bitterly. .

"It should be there soon!"

"Said, you should take full responsibility for this matter. If you hadn't insisted on siding with Happy, we wouldn't be so passive!"

Said frowned and held the office with both hands. The table stood up.

"Fake! Is it my responsibility if something goes wrong? If you all hadn't agreed, would I dare to issue an order to attack 'Mr. Su' on my own? You all want Happy's skills!

" When Said and others were arguing, a guard opened the office door.

"Mr. Chief Officer, there is a missile flying towards us rapidly!"

Said sat down on his chair in fright.

"Quick! Quick, intercept quickly, intercept at all costs!"

At this time, Batu Chief Officer Wright also issued the same order.

After Su Yuan launched three ultra-high-speed missiles to Midu, he purchased two more ultra-high-speed missiles and multi-warhead nuclear weapons.

Although he knew that the real enemy was Happy.

But he still wanted to scare the greedy leaders of the survival bases such as Fudu and Batu.

However, he doesn't want to force everyone to oppose him so that Happy will benefit.

Therefore, he is still targeting places where high-level officials such as Fudu and Batu are located.

The two super-high-speed missiles quickly reached the sky above Fudu and Batu, and then dispersed into multiple warheads, falling towards the Fudu and Batu survival bases.

The flying fleet dispatched by Hapili, together with Fudu and Batu, intercepted the nuclear warheads at all costs.

But still, one or two warheads fell on the ground in Fudu and Batu.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 75 InterceptionNext chapter: Chapter 77 Alliance

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 77 Alliance

Chapter 77 Alliance

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 76 CounterattackNext chapter: Chapter 78 Bragging first before doing anything

A rumbling explosion sounded, and a huge mushroom cloud shone in the sky.

As a result, one-tenth of the two major survival bases, Fudu and Batu, collapsed, all high-rise buildings were buried, and they were left without a leader.

Later, Hapili dispatched a robot to desperately rescue.

A few hours later, the top brass of the three major survival bases, including Oaken, Said and Wright, were dug out of the rubble.

Although they were all seriously injured, Happyli needed them and saved them at all costs.

Hapili expressed her willingness to dispatch flying ships to seek justice for the survival bases such as Midu, Fudu and Batu, and get rid of Su Yuan for them.

And he also wants to take action against Huadu, claiming that Huadu is a traitor to all mankind.

But Hapili did not announce when she would take action.

Instead, they continued to recruit a large number of Midu people and went to the world of dinosaurs.

After gathering 100,000 people, Hapili ordered Zari to lead twelve flying ships to escort the 100,000 Midu people recruited in these days to the center of the earth.

These Midu people were riding in the flying transport vehicles on the Hapili spaceship.

This kind of vehicle is specially used by dinosaur people to transport supplies.

Happy came out this time and specially brought two thousand flying transport vehicles, which were used to transport the Midu people recruited.

More than twenty hours later, these Midu humans came to the world of dinosaurs.

But what greeted them was a series of cold robots, and they were forced to be injected with biological agents.

Biological agents will make their strength, speed, and endurance stronger, but they will consume their lives.

Finally, they put on auxiliary mechas, equipped with various weapons, and were forced to rush to the battlefield to stop the alien beasts for the dinosaur people.

Although they resisted, they soon discovered that they could not attack the dinosaurs with the weapons issued by the dinosaurs.

Because the auxiliary mechas they wear are equipped with intelligent systems, they will be unable to move once an abnormality is discovered.

And the dinosaur people will not kill them. After the punishment, they will continue to let them resist the alien beasts.

And what they eat every day is not delicious vegetables and fruits, but only nutrient solutions that are difficult to swallow.

One pill a day can control the energy they consume throughout the day.

Because of their participation, the pressure on the dinosaur people to resist the alien beasts was effectively alleviated.

For this reason, Hapimo has won the support of a large number of dinosaur people and is very likely to become the next commander-in-chief of the dinosaur people.

After teaching survival bases such as Midu, Fudu and Batu.

Seeing that Happy made no further action.

Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others, as well as intelligent laser drones and intelligent flying ships, to return to the survival base.

Su Yuan then purchased 10 ultra-high-speed missiles and multi-warhead nuclear weapons in case of emergency.

If it is not used later, it can also be used to bombard alien beasts.

In the next two days, Su Yuan continued to conceive of the grasshopper scoring function and the loyalty training function.

Su Yuan planned that all high-tech equipment and weapons he would provide to Huadu in the future, including the equipment and weapons built and manufactured by Huadu using the information he provided, must be bound to his survival base system.

In this way, he can stop the operation of any high-tech equipment at any time.

Let others not be able to attack him with what he has to offer.

It wasn't until the morning of the third day that Su Yuan tried to develop the grasshopper scoring function of the system.

Su Yuan opened the system and clicked the develop button.

[The host can develop new functions of the system. Please try to conceive new functions for the host. Each time you conceive an idea, 30 million survival points will be consumed] [After the idea is approved by the system, the system will automatically

upgrade and configure the new functions. The host needs to use the developed new functions. 1 billion survival points! 】

"Ni Ma, you have raised the price of the system again!"

Su Yuan had no choice but to bite the bullet and develop the system.

After deducting the consumption of the past few days and adding the daily income of two days, Su Yuan still has more than 425 billion survival points in his hand.

It was completely enough to develop the system, so Su Yuan closed his eyes and started to conceive.

First time, failure!

The second time, still failed!

The third time, continued failure

...

The thirtieth time, success.

Ding! Congratulations to the host for developing the grasshopper scoring function. Using this function requires paying 1 billion survival points.

Su Yuan directly turned on the grasshopper scoring function.

Ding, the chat function has been opened, and the host can click to view and use it.

When you open the survival base system, you will see that the main menu of the system has become: base, mall, transaction, shop, chat, grasshopper, recycling, experiment, development, lottery, backpack, etc.

Click on the grasshopper.

Immediately, the settings dialog box for the grasshopper scoring function popped up.

Su Yuan can add various requirements, and the system will automatically match the assessment plan according to Su Yuan's requirements. Those who pass the assessment will automatically receive a grasshopper score.

A score of 60 means qualified, a score of 80 means excellent, and a score of 90 or above means Su Yuan can be trusted and can further participate in loyalty training.

Subsequently, Su Yuan spent another 8.5 billion survival points to develop the loyalty training function.

Loyalty training is to make other people become Su Yuans fans and always follow Su Yuans footsteps.

And a score will also be given. If the loyalty value exceeds 70, he will not betray Su Yuan easily.

If the loyalty value exceeds 90, you can sacrifice for Su Yuan.

With the two new system functions, Su Yuan can cooperate with Huadu with confidence.

However, in order to test the effect of these two new functions, he will select a group of people for testing.

After finishing his work and having lunch, Su Yuan checked the progress of Mosaic and others.

The quantity of dinosaur super alloy produced was sufficient. Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to assist Guazi in welding pieces of dinosaur super alloy to the titanium alloy armor.

On the other side, Mosaic and Xiaobailong have also developed high-quality soil.

Su Yuan only needs to purchase various mineral elements in the system mall and cultivate and transform ordinary land into high-quality land.

This process takes three days.

During these three days, no food can be grown.

However, compared to upgrading, it was much cheaper to purchase various mineral elements, and it cost Su Yuan more than 50 billion survival points in total.

Su Yuan handed over the task of cultivating and transforming the land to Xiaoyu, and asked Xiaoyu to take Erhuang and other robots to complete it in cooperation with Mosaic and Xiaobailong.

Finally, Su Yuan contacted Luo Qin to discuss the cooperation plan and details, and put forward many special requirements.

Luo Qin was very happy when he received Su Yuan's call. After discussing with Su Yuan, he invited Su Yuan to Huadu and brought the cooperation plan to Huadu senior management for discussion.

Huadu has been under tremendous pressure these past two days.

Hapili used the advanced technology of the dinosaurs to re-establish a communication network for the human alliance headed by Midu.

All ordinary people in the Human Alliance can access the Internet and communicate normally as they did before the catastrophe.

At the same time, Hapili also established the Dinosaur Human Science Academy at Midu Survival Base. Various experts from Midu and other survival bases can go to the Dinosaur Human Science Academy to learn advanced dinosaur science and technology knowledge.

Moreover, Hapili said that in the next three months, high-quality grain seeds will be developed to feed more people.

And Huadu was excluded from all of this.

In contrast, Hongdu couldn't sit still and hurriedly expressed his support for Happy.

Hapili also responded immediately, asking Hongdu to join the Human Alliance, and letting the robots establish a communication network in Hongdu.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 76 CounterattackNext chapter: Chapter 78 Bragging first before doing anything

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 78: Brag first before doing anything

Chapter 78: Brag first before doing anything

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 77 AllianceNext chapter: Chapter 79 Doubts

Therefore, many different voices emerged in Huadu.

Although they have all been suppressed, there is still an undercurrent surging. After all, there are many people who want to take advantage of Happy.

Subsequently, Su Yuan set a route for the survival base to fly to Huadu.

Opening the chat forum, Su Yuan found that they were all posting news about him and Happyli.

"You think, is it right or wrong for us to support 'Mr. Su' to follow Happy?" "

It's hard to say. Behind Happy is the entire dinosaur civilization, and 'Mr. Su' seems to be just one person. But now we use The virtual mall, chat forum and other functions are much more advanced than the communication network that Hapili has built for survival bases such as Midu!" "What you

said upstairs makes sense. Survival bases such as Midu cannot use business now. Because of the shop function, all material transactions have to be done through freight, which is very troublesome!"

"You know nothing. Don't those experts and think tanks in Midu and other survival bases understand better than you? Since they dare to choose to support Hapili , I must have seen the great civilization of the dinosaur people, and based on the technology displayed by 'Mr. Su'..."

After the last ban, almost all posts in the chat forum were made by people from Huadu.

Su Yuan found that many people, for the sake of profit and to continue to use virtual malls, shops and other functions, did not object to him verbally, but in their hearts they were already looking towards Midu and other survival bases, and towards Hapili.

And Hapili is also very smart, and the communication network she built is also open to ordinary people in Huadu.

As long as there are conditions and Internet access equipment, you can connect to her communication network.

However, it is completely closed to the management of Huadu, and it is impossible to monitor how many people have betrayed Huadu's interests.

Su Yuan felt that it was necessary to clean up these moths, so he started the grasshopper scoring assessment.

As a result, all people who can still use virtual malls, chat forums, and shops will receive a system message.

If you want to continue to use system functions such as the virtual mall, you must participate in the grasshopper scoring assessment.

Only those with a score of more than 60 points can continue to use these system functions.

Ning Ruolan had just purchased some clothes from a store and wanted to buy some more toothpaste, soap and other daily necessities when she received a system prompt.

She hesitated for a moment before choosing to take the Grasshopper scoring assessment.

Suddenly, a virtual projection world appeared in front of Ning Ruolan.

A Ma Ying grabbed Ning Ruolan's head.

"Run!"

Her familiar figure pushed her away desperately.

At that time, her mother had already died in a sneak attack by a strange beast.

"Mom!?"

The scene in front of Ning Ruolan was so real that she quickly fell into it.

This is just one part of the Grasshopper scoring assessment. It will simulate various scenarios you are familiar with and then give you a score based on your instinctive reaction at the time.

And this kind of test will continue to increase, and the most authentic and instinctive reaction will be tested until the final score is given.

After Ning Ruolan went through more than a dozen tests in different scenarios, her final score reached 90 points.

Then she triggered the loyalty-building function.

Entering a new simulation scene again.

This time, Su Yuan, simulated by the system, became the protagonist, while Ning Ruolan was more like a bystander.

The system magnified all Su Yuan's advantages tenfold and presented them in front of Ning Ruolan, making Ning Ruolan gradually become Su Yuan's follower.

This situation also appeared in front of Li Ang and others.

Li Ang is loyal and admires people who are more capable than him.

And the Su Yuan who appeared in front of him was more loyal than him, crushing him in all aspects, both physically and mentally.

The loyalty cultivation function will continue to influence Ning Ruolan, Li Ang and others.

After testing in several scenarios, the system will evaluate the initial loyalty value, and those who reach 55 will be further cultivated.

Ning Ruolan felt grateful because Su Yuan saved Ning Cheng, so her loyalty value reached 70.

The system also enabled the daily loyalty cultivation function for Ning Ruolan.

Then Ning Ruolan discovered that in addition to the virtual mall, store and chat forum functions, she also had a virtual training function.

The virtual training function is the daily loyalty cultivation function.

She silently recited the virtual training in her mind, and the scene in front of her changed again.

The system prompts also sounded in my ears.

Welcome to the virtual training ground. If you want to defeat the horrific disaster, you must strengthen yourself and unite with like-minded people.

This sentence system raises the sound, which is also a subtle hint.

From now on, every time Ning Ruolan enters the virtual training ground, she will hear this prompt.

On the surface, the virtual training field can train Ning Ruolan's strength, speed, endurance and other physical qualities, but in fact it is still cultivating loyalty.

Because the instructor at the virtual training ground was Su Yuan simulated by the system.

From the moment they participated in the virtual training ground, Ning Ruolan and all the other trainees were subtly accepting various orders from Su Yuan.

In the virtual training, Ning Ruolan and all the trainees will receive various trainings and challenges in system-simulated scenarios. Under the leadership of Su Yuan, they will kill various strange beasts and resist various disasters. So that he can get used to and trust Su Yuan.

The entire grasshopper scoring process lasted for more than three hours, and Su Yuan also came to the sky above Huadu Survival Base.

Luo Qin has already arranged personnel to receive Su Yuan.

Su Yuan placed the survival base at the designated location and took Niu Dali, Big Cat, and Mouse Man out of the survival base.

Three intelligent attack robots can completely protect Su Yuan's safety.

At the same time, Su Yuan spent another 2 billion survival points to upgrade the auxiliary mecha into an intelligent fighting mecha.

Wearing a combat armor, he can easily kill brutal beasts and resist attacks from lord-level beasts.

Su Yuan felt that there was no need to hide his identity now, because his strength could fully deal with any force.

So he showed his face directly in front of Luo Qin.

Luo Qin was surprised by his sunny and handsome face.

Because of eating special fruits and high-quality food, Su Yuan's appearance has undergone some subtle changes, and he looks more handsome and younger than before.

"Mr. Su, I didn't expect you to be so young!"

"Mr. Luo, in fact, I am also a Huadu native. I have the support of a god-level civilization and am willing to help Huadu resist disasters. Not to mention a Hapili, I am the entire dinosaur people. No one in the world can be my opponent!"

Su Yuan made up a white lie, which not only explained his identity and the source of the advanced science and technology in his hands, but also reassured Huadu's leadership.

As for Happy, Su Yuan is not afraid of her now.

Luo Qin's face was full of surprise, "Mr. Su, are you telling the truth?"

"Of course, I will help you build the Ark next and provide you with the architectural drawings of the super-giant smart thermonuclear power plant and the super-giant smart ion thruster." Su Yuan nodded and smiled.

"And I will also provide advanced weapons to help you form a special guard team to resist the killing of alien beasts, set up a god-level science academy, and develop the most advanced technology!" The

blueprint Su Yuan can be purchased in the system mall. The special guard team will be formed in the future. Become his force.

As for the God-level Academy of Science, it is to deal with Hapili's Academy of Dinosaur Science.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 77 AllianceNext chapter: Chapter 79 Doubts

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 79 Doubts

Chapter 79 Doubts

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 78: Brag first before doing anythingNext chapter: Chapter 80: Not bad at all

Su Yuan then followed Luo Qin into the Huadu Survival Base, and then came to a huge conference room.

This place is filled with Huadus senior officials and managers from all fields, as well as many experts and think tanks.

Su Yuan greeted everyone politely and spoke to express his attitude.

Then enter into a long discussion of cooperation.

All kinds of problems come to mind.

Su Yuan had already prepared and answered them one by one.

After more than ten hours of long meetings, Su Yuan and the Huadu leadership reached a preliminary consensus on cooperation.

Finally, a discordant voice emerged. An old expert, Li Xuehua, who was also a member of the Huadu think tank, suddenly questioned:

"Mr. Su, you have the most advanced science and technology, why don't you bring it out and share it with us?" What about sharing? Why do you want to prevent so many innocent ordinary people from using the functions of virtual malls, shops and chat forums?" "Are

n't you afraid that the god-level civilization behind you will blame you for your inability to do things well?"

Su Yuan was stunned. one time.

"Ni Ma, I can block whoever I want, it's none of your business!" Su Yuan thought to himself.

But Su Yuan didn't say that.

He knew that this old expert Li Xuehua represented the interests of many people.

These people are all people with great energy. If they are not handled well, they will unite together to put pressure on Huadu's senior management and destroy his and Huadu's plans.

Su Yuan raised the corners of his mouth and looked at Li Xuehua calmly.

At the same time, Li Xuehua's information was retrieved through the system.

As long as you have used system functions such as the virtual mall and participated in the grasshopper scoring assessment, there will be detailed information in the survival base system.

Su Yuan read the information and sneered:

"Where did you get so much? Who gave you the qualifications to question me! I see you want to know why you were blocked by me."

"Me! I, I represent Qian I am qualified among millions of ordinary people..."

Li Xuehua didn't expect that Su Yuan would speak so rudely, without respecting him at all, and he was so angry that he almost lost his temper.

Su Yuan was too lazy to argue with him, and directly played a video without waiting for Li Xuehua to finish speaking.

The content of the video is exactly a few scenes from when Li Xuehua participated in the Grasshopper scoring assessment.

One of the scenes shows that when Huadu suffered a devastating disaster, Li Xuehua chose to flee to Midu without hesitation.

"You! You, this is a virtual scene, it is impossible to happen!" Li Xuehua argued hard.

"Hahaha, really? Then let me talk about what happened!"

Su Yuan looked at Li Xuehua mockingly, and took out the chat records of Li Xuehua's previous private contact with Midu and other survival bases through the system chat forum function.

Suddenly, many people present were so frightened that cold sweat broke out on their backs. They did not expect that their previous private contacts with other survival bases through the chat forum system would be recorded.

Li Xuehua looked at the detailed records that Su Yuan took out, including all the information on language calls, video calls, etc. that he had with other survival bases. He was dumbfounded, sat down on the chair, and fainted.

Luo Qin and other senior officials from Huadu looked embarrassed when they saw this scene, and quickly called for the guards to save them.

At this time, we cannot let Li Xuehua die so cheaply.

Later, Luo Qin sent Su Yuan away.

"Mr. Su, thank you for helping us find hidden dangers!"

"Mr. Luo, you're welcome. We are grasshoppers on a rope now. Helping you is helping myself!"

Luo Qin nodded and asked Su Yuan again. made a list.

This list is made up of people who have not passed the grasshopper scoring system, but who have great energy in Huadu.

These people will be gradually cleared out by Huadu senior officials.

Back at the survival base, Su Yuan felt that meetings were more tiring than anything else.

After eating the food prepared by Dabai, Su Yuan lay on the sofa and played with his mobile phone.

"Master, I don't understand why you want to form an alliance and cooperate with Huadu when you are so tired!" Xiaoyu tilted her head and looked at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan raised his eyes and looked at Xiaoyu.

"Of course you don't understand. You are a robot, not a human being!"

"Hmph!" Xiaoyu raised her mouth humanely and snorted coldly.

Looking at Xiaoyu's cute appearance, Su Yuanle laughed loudly and said,

"If I don't cooperate with Huadu, why should I cooperate with Midu? You robots alone can't deal with a bigger disaster." "

Although Our combat effectiveness as humans is not as strong as that of robots, but our creativity is very strong, which is unmatched by your robots. I am now like an investment businessman, investing my scientific and technological knowledge in Huadu to see if they can create something for me. Double the profits!"

Su Yuan's survival base has been suspended above Huadu, and he has no plans to leave for the time being.

The next day, at around ten o'clock in the morning, Su Yuan had breakfast and checked the survival points in his hand.

Most of the survival points gained from killing the giant king octopus and later selling anti-viral potions were spent.

Daily income has also been reduced by more than half because the land needs to be upgraded and food is not grown.

Su Yuan discovered that he still had more than 320 billion survival points in his hand.

"Ni Ma, are these survival points enough to buy the blueprints?"

Su Yuan searched for the construction blueprints of the giant thermonuclear power plant. Fortunately, the price was not expensive and required 300 million survival points.

Therefore, Su Yuan spent 1.2 billion survival points to purchase the architectural drawings of a super-giant smart thermonuclear power plant and a super-giant smart ion thruster, as well as various scientific and technological materials.

If the drawings and information are printed and turned into books, several trucks can be pulled.

Su Yuan cannot understand these drawings and scientific and technological information, and requires specialized scientists to interpret and construct them.

After Huadu builds the thermonuclear power plant and ion thruster, they will be bound to the survival base system, and Su Yuan will become the manager with the highest authority.

Later, Su Yuan contacted Luo Qin and handed the drawings and various scientific and technological materials to Luo Qin through the virtual mall.

Moreover, Su Yuan also gave Luo Qin a trustworthy list based on the grasshopper score.

Only those on the list are allowed to participate in the construction of thermonuclear power plants and ion thrusters.

Anyone else is prohibited from participating in the construction without Su Yuan's permission.

Finally, Su Yuan selected the personnel to join the special escort based on their loyalty points.

His original intention of establishing the special escort team was to have more defensive power in his hands.

At the same time, it can also help Huadu resist various extreme disasters.

Su Yuan found that the highest loyalty value was Ning Ruolan. The initial loyalty value was 70 points. After one night, it actually increased by 5 points to 75 points. At this speed, it is estimated that it will be

reached in less than a week. 90 marks.

Su Yuan decided to appoint Ning Ruolan as captain.

Then Su Yuan selected 11 more people. The selection dimensions were not only loyalty points, but also age and physical fitness.

Among the selected people was Li Ang, an acquaintance of Su Yuan's.

Because Su Yuan had helped Li Ang before, and Li Ang was loyal, Li Ang's loyalty value also reached 68 points.

After the personnel were selected, Su Yuan immediately planned what kind of weapons to equip.

The auxiliary mecha can deal with aggressive-level alien beasts, but it is a little inferior against brutal-level beasts.

The combat mecha is okay, but a bit expensive.

Su Yuan's upgrade and transformation cost 2 billion survival points. To purchase, 2.8 billion survival points are needed.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 78: Brag first before doing anythingNext chapter: Chapter 80: Not bad at all

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 80 The vision is pretty good

Chapter 80 The vision is pretty good

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 79 DoubtsNext chapter: Chapter 81 Entering the Gray Bears Den

In comparison, it is more expensive than purchasing an intelligent attack robot.

But its powerful attack power is even more powerful than Niu Dali and others who have reached level 3.

Each combat mecha is equipped with two large-caliber laser cannons, as well as two laser machine guns and a laser pistol.

Moreover, after it is bound to the system, only Su Yuan authorizes it and others can use it.

It is impossible to use it to attack Su Yuan.

The intelligent combat mecha will refuse to execute any order to attack and harm Su Yuan.

Su Yuan himself had just used such luxurious equipment.

Su Yuan thought about it, reluctant to let his children trap the wolf, and decided to buy two first for Ning Ruolan and Li Ang to try.

When these people go out to kill strange beasts and earn back survival points, they can increase the number of combat mechas.

As for other people who do not have combat mechas, they should first wear auxiliary mechas.

Therefore, Su Yuan purchased 2 combat mechas and 10 auxiliary mechas.

He also handed the list to Luo Qin and asked Luo Qin to find Ning Ruolan, Li Ang and others.

It wasn't until the afternoon that Luo Qin brought Ning Ruolan, Li Ang and others to see Su Yuan.

The survival base fell and still stayed at the previous position.

Su Yuan wore a combat armor and walked out of the survival base with Niu Dali and others.

Luo Qin led Ning Ruolan and others towards Su Yuan.

"Hello, Mr. Su, do you think they are the ones you want?" Luo Qin said.

Su Yuan raised his eyes and glanced at Ning Ruolan and others.

Ning Ruolan, Li Ang and others saw Su Yuan's true appearance for the first time, and their faces were filled with surprise.

This man who looked younger than them was actually the legendary 'Mr. Su'.

"I think Mr. Luo has already told you that I am going to set up a special escort team. You are my chosen ones. If you want to work with me, just stay. If you don't want to, you can leave. No force!"

Silence ! After a few seconds, Ning Ruolan was the first to speak, "I do!"

Immediately afterwards, Li Ang and others also expressed their opinions one after another.

Su Yuan continued to say seriously:

"If you follow me, you will face death at any time. You'd better think carefully! Maybe if you agree to me now, the next second I will take you to kill alien beasts, someone among you will die. , or even the entire army was annihilated!"

Ning Ruolan and others were stunned, not expecting Su Yuan to say so straightforwardly.

"I'm not kidding you. You will be different from ordinary guards in the future. Instead of waiting for alien beasts to come to your door in the survival base, you will go deep into the alien beast's lair and hunt the alien beasts without any backup or any safety guarantee!" Although

Su When Yuan was making the selection, he had already had an in-depth understanding of the identity and background of Ning Ruolan and others, and even the various big and small things that Ning Ruolan and others had experienced since childhood. He knew that Ning Ruolan and others were all very good people. .

But Su Yuan still wanted to test Ning Ruolan and others face to face.

Su Yuan put the cruelest facts in front of Ning Ruolan and others, and asked Ning Ruolan and others to go back and think about it for one night, which was to test the will and belief of Ning Ruolan and others.

If Ning Ruolan and others are really willing to follow Su Yuan, they will be back here before nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

When the time comes, Su Yuan will really let them hunt the strange beasts and continue to test them.

After Ning Ruolan and others left, Su Yuan learned about it from Luo Qin.

Huadu has established an expert team for thermonuclear power plants and ion thrusters, and everything is proceeding in an orderly manner.

The God-level Academy of Sciences is also being established. After its establishment, Su Yuan will purchase all the research and science and technology materials he needs in the system mall.

At that time, Su Yuan will divide the researchers into different levels according to the grasshopper score and be responsible for different levels of scientific and technological research.

Luo Qin also told Su Yuan that 200 million kilograms of general supplies have been prepared and Su Yuan can receive them at any time.

This was the condition for rescuing Haicheng before reaching cooperation with Huadu.

Su Yuan was not polite. He followed Luo Qin and recovered the materials, earning 20 billion survival points.

When we returned to the survival base, it was already past four in the afternoon.

Su Yuan turned on the system and prepared for the lottery.

Today is the 47th day of his life, and he has a chance to draw a lottery.

After pressing the golden virtual button, rows of text flashed in the golden blank display frame.

[Intelligent Robot Manufacturing Room]

[Dimensional Energy Collector]

[Dimensional Iron Ore Mine]

[Curvature Thruster]

...

Su Yuan wanted to obtain various heavy weapons or special land, but the one he finally got was the Dimensional Energy Collector.

"Xiaoyu, what is the use of this thing?"

"Master, the dimensional energy collector can collect dimensional energy in the multiverse, and then convert the dimensional energy into usable dimensional crystal through the dimensional crystal manufacturing room." Su Yuan

understood immediately . the purpose of the system.

"Ni Ma, the system is trying to trick me again!"

Su Yuan was not fooled and did not upgrade the base or use the dimensional energy collector.

In a blink of an eye, its the next day.

To Su Yuan's expectation, Ning Ruolan and others arrived half an hour early, and no one left.

Su Yuan wore a combat armor and brought Niu Dali to Ning Ruolan, Li Ang and others.

"It seems that you have all thought about it, so let's start hunting the alien beasts! First, start cleaning up the alien beasts from around the Huadu Survival Base. You must hunt at least 500 brutal-level alien beasts and 2 lord-level alien beasts. "

Ning Ruolan and others were stunned, feeling that Su Yuan was joking.

There are only 12 of them. Even if the number were increased a hundred times and rockets and tanks were used, it would be impossible to complete the mission.

"Mr. Su, are we the only ones?" asked a man with short hair.

The short-haired man's name is Wang Ziming. Three generations of his family have been guards. His father and grandfather have both died. His mother and grandmother also died in the tide of alien beasts. At that time, he was outside rescuing others.

The reason why he was willing to come and join Su Yuan's special escort team was because he wanted to kill more strange beasts.

"What? You're scared and want to quit! It's not too late to quit now. Who else can form a group and go together!" Su Yuan said.

"No, I didn't! There is no word "exit" in my dictionary. I will execute orders until my last breath!"

Wang Ziming looked at Su Yuan firmly.

Su Yuan felt that he had a good vision and had not chosen the wrong person, and said with a smile:

"Yes, work hard with me, I will lead you to kill more strange beasts, lead you to popular food and drink, and lead you to become a hero who protects Huadu!" Su

Yuan said while scanning Ning Ruolan and others.

"When the time comes, there will be bread and milk. Remember everything. From now on, call me Captain. My words are orders and must be carried out!" "

Yes! Captain!"

Ning Ruolan and others said in unison.

Su Yuan then sent Ning Ruolan and others 3 laser machine guns, 3 sets of auxiliary mechas, a heavy tank, various grenades, rockets and ordinary machine guns.

The laser machine gun was produced by the intelligent weapon equipment room during this period. The heavy tank was modified by Guazi before. Su Yuan had never used it. It was equipped with a tank engine.

As for the combat mecha and the remaining auxiliary mecha, Su Yuan has not taken them out yet.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 79 DoubtsNext chapter: Chapter 81 Entering the Gray Bears Den

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 2
What I would do with the next Star Wars trilogy
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
18 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...
88 12 12
In a world where technology and human emotion intertwine, three individuals-Emma, Ethan, and Zoe-embark on a remarkable journey to unravel the myster...